[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rarity wins the Lottery

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

"It's going good, well, not so good, I still have my student loans, and my credit card debts.. But uh, so how are things with you?"
>"Anon darling, would you mind taking a seat?"
"Sure."
>"As you know, we've been going out for two months."
"Yes?"
>"And well, there's something I have to confess, something that may change the nature of our relationship."
>She's fidgeting a bit, and she seems nervous.
"Y-you aren't seeing someone else are you?"
>"Good heavens no! No Anon, well, rather, I have something else I need to tell you, something I should have told you sooner. Just know that I love you more than anyone I've ever loved.."
>You take in a deep breath.
>"I'm rich."
>You give her a flat look.
"What?"
>"It's true~ I'm horribly filthy rich with so much money I don't know what to do with!!"
"Uh, no you aren't, I've known you for two months, you're frugal and you shop at thrift stores."
>She sighs.
>"I'm sorry I kept it a secret, really."
>She pulls out the suitcase shes been dragging around all day, opening it and revealing stacks of cash.
>Your mouth is agape.
>"Twilight bought me a lottery ticket, just one, and I won, 47 million dollars, this isn't even all of it darling, I'm so sorry I kept it a secret for this past month, it's just, I didn't want the money to come between us, please forgive me! I'll give it all to you, or give it all away so that we can still keep our relationship, please!"
>She has a desperate look in her eyes.

What will you do?
>>
You keep the money
>>
I wanna fuck Rarity dead.
>>
>>25700683
This is a cartoon, you'll lose it by the end of the episode.
>>
>>
Do drugs with her of course
>>
>>25700683
Look her in the eyes and say, I was planning on marrying you anyways.
>>
Withdraw a couple millions in coins and fulfill my dream of having a pool like Scrooge McDuck
>>
>>25700683
This is your money Rarity, not mine. I'd be grateful if you helped me with my debts, but it's your decision. I'll still love you no matter how money you have.

If you feel it's necessary for our relationship, we can sign a prenup, I don't care about the money.

However, I wouldn't say no if you wanted to gift me a golden yacht or two...
>>
>>25701391
Only acceptable answer
>>
>>25700979
Underrated post.
>>
>>25700683
>What will you do?

Well, the fact that she's willing to give/throw away 47 million dollars for someone she's been going out with for only two months is not a good sign.
Also, the fact that "I" have extensive credit card debts is also another red flag. It indicates that "I" should also probably not be trusted with that money.

Rarity should probably look into some sort of wealth management service.
>>
>>25700979
Kek.

>>25701581
Yo
>>
>>25700683
"I think we should get all the money together in your room and have sex on it."
>>
>>25703393
Thats pretty lewd Anon
>>
>>25700979
The only way to come out ahead here is to spend all the money as quickly as possible on immediate gratification.
The rules of cartoon equilibrium quite clearly state that exactly the amount of money left over at the end of thirty minutes will be forfeited, so every dollar spent on skydiving from low earth orbit into a fountain of champagne will be one less dollar lost at the end of this brief chain of events.
>>
>>25700683

>your girlfriend has just let you know she's got more money than you've seen in a lifetime

>"You know what a good boyfriend does when he sees all this?"
>"He tells you he's got a friend at Morris Dance and Forest who's really good with investments and you're never going to have to worry about financing that boutique you wanted, a house, college bills, or anything else."
>"And if you still want a boyfriend, I know one that's going pretty cheap right now. Two lips and a hug. Wanna buy one? He's an exclusive offer to the beautiful rich girl I'm talking to right now."
>>
>>25700960
>>
>>25700979
I think I'm enough of a Jew to prevent that.
>>
>>25703893
This is worse than making her eat all the eggs.

I bet you thought that was smooth as fuck.
>>
>>25701952
You're giving me some good ideas anon...
>>
>>25703973
I thought it was smooth, until I realized I was still wearing my autism goggles, then I realized it was utter cringefestival.
>>
File: Look at what you did.png (367KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Look at what you did.png
367KB, 1280x720px
>>25703991
>"And if you still want a boyfriend, I know one that's going pretty cheap right now. Two lips and a hug. Wanna buy one?
>>
>>25703991
>>25704025
I feel like Rarity, whom described in the story as rather madly in love with you, would see your "utter cringefestival" as sweet.

I mean, you said it in the heat of passion for her, I'm sure she was just waiting, HOPING, you'd say something like that, she may even be deeply moved.

But then again, I could be wrong.. Maybe I'm just overanalyzing it.
>>
>>25704025
>"His name is Brad, and I get a finder's fee for every girl I send his way."
>>
>>
>>25704151
I didn't say anything, what are you on about?
>>
>>25704151
Rarara is so gorgeous
>>
>>25703991

That's the point, it's not supposed to be smooth.

It's supposed to be deliberately stupid-silly so she'll stop stressing out and laugh.

My sister and her boyfriend have a similar routine that ends with "Hug? Two arms, no waiting." that can rot teeth watching it.
>>
>>25705737
That's cute desu
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.