[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dadonequus Thread # Try Not to Die in Pony Hell

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 501
Thread images: 49

File: Sis Criss.png (39KB, 192x200px) Image search: [Google]
Sis Criss.png
39KB, 192x200px
You're gonna have a bad time in Pony Hell edition.

So in this thread anon is turned into a little and cute colt by the act of Discord who is now his dad and now our little anon has to learn about his new life in Equestria.

We last left our hero Anon dealing with Twilight thinking he was Queen Chrysalis while trying to avoid being sent to pony hell in her sealing spell rampage.

Last thread >>25627434

Erf
http://pastebin.com/u/Erf1111

Laskvurel (The writer formerly known as George)
http://pastebin.com/D0wLPdkt (embed)

Hoers (MIA/Dead)
http://pastebin.com/SiZ1QV12 (embed)

Every writefag and drawfag are welcome here
>>
File: 1406184392090.png (677KB, 1024x698px) Image search: [Google]
1406184392090.png
677KB, 1024x698px
I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT CHAOS HAPPENS NEXT
>>
After bookhorse realizes that she fucked it up, Anon will guilt trip Twilight into sex
>>
>>25686006
Or guilt trip her into a truce with the changelings.
>>
>>25686030
Why not both
>>
>>25686042
And some wonder why we're called degenerates.
>>
File: sexhairtwi.jpg (46KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
sexhairtwi.jpg
46KB, 1280x720px
>>25685965
>Dat sex hair Chrissy tho
u-unph..
>>
>>25686177
Why?
>>
Erf I need filly Chrysalis.

Erf pls
>>
hey erf my tablet broke so i'll only be here one or twice a week. (even though iv been here reading every night sence it started, the shame the shame) but im still reading please keep it up!!
>>
>>25686573
>>25686650
Where's Erf tho
>>
>>25686849
Erf is kill. He quit writing. He's done.
>>
>>25686865
So he's with Kojima now?
>>
>>25686865
>>25686849

Fuck, When did I die?
>>
>>25686883
rip
>>
>>25686883
Clearly three hours ago, if my sources are correct, but thanks to advances in necromancy, you're alive again.
>>
File: 1359307586395.jpg (451KB, 1000x1250px) Image search: [Google]
1359307586395.jpg
451KB, 1000x1250px
>>25686573
You mean nymph Chrysalis?
>>
File: 2500476-5281784845-IFVeN.jpg (109KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2500476-5281784845-IFVeN.jpg
109KB, 1920x1080px
>>25686883
You are ghost now
>>
>>25686968
>>25686966
>>25686927

time for this ghost to write (haha, none of you guessed what the twist was going to be. But you were all very close)
>>
>>25687116
CHRYSALIS OUT OF FUCKING NOWHERE TO SAVE THE DAY
HER MIGHTY BROOD SWEEPING ACROSS PONYVILLE LIKE A GREAT WIND
>>
>You pass by Spike, who was waking up due to the commotion. "Huh..what?...Anon? hey"
>He waves to you, but you don't have ANY time to wave back. You make a turn and head to the front doors. Almo...OH SHIT!
>You skid on the ground as you try to stop. Twilight had teleported right in front of you. Ready for another shot at you. Goddamn, she was just as persistent as her brother.
>"Yo, hey. What's going on? Is the party happening? I thought it was at Sugarcube Corner...oh boy, how long did I sleep?" Spike was rubbing his eyes, he was feeling a little groggy from his nap.
>"SPIKE! THAT'S NOT ANON. IT'S QUEEN CHRYSALIS!" Twilight yelled to her assistant
"I'M NOT QUEEN CHRYSALIS!" You yelled out, stepping back away from Twilight.
>"What? What are you talking about Twilight. That's Anon. You locked up bugbreath. Remember?" Spike said, confused.
>"I thought I did Spike, But she's here somehow. I need you to get out of here! She might try to use you as a hostage!" Twilight warned
>You tried to move, but you once again were caught in the sigil as chains began to bind you back into the spot. Dammit, she works quick. You don't even remember her having this spell in the show. Must be new. Just your luck.
>"Woah woah, hold on Twilight. How do you know that's really Chrysalis? Wouldn't she had turned back or something?" Spike got up from the throne chair and walked over to you "Come on, this looks like a little much. Don'tcha think?"
>You struggled to break free, but it was useless. You weren't strong enough to break the magical chains.
>"She's a master of disguise Spike. I managed to figure it out from the way she was talking. And what's worse. I think she has the real Anon hidden away somewhere." Twilight turned towards you "Where is he? Talkm or I'll just send you to Tartarus right here, right now!"
>>
>>25687116
Discord shows up with onee-chan Chryssi to save the day
>>
>>25687205
I got it didn't I? along with most of the things we already said, just that Discord was gonna to introduce anon's sister to Twilight
>>
>>25687201
haha, a mistake right out the gate.

>GODDAMMIT! No amount of struggling was working. And your mind was racing. Tartarus was never fully shown in the show. Who knows how bad it could be down there. What's worse, even if Discord could get your ass out later. How long would it take him to do it? Would he even know you were down there? Because it seemed pretty clear that he wasn't watching what was going on right now.
>"Yo, hey. Twilight!" Spike waved his clawed hands at her, in a motion to suggest she was being way too hasty. "Why don't you just ask him..or er..her. A question only Anon would know?"
>FUCKING BRILLIANT. BASED SPIKE.
>You looked to Twilight, with a meek and frightened look. Not even faking. You were fucking scared. This was the second time you couldn't escape a situation. And if you somehow failed this test. You'd be in Pony Hell soon enough.
>Twilight eyed you, and side stepped directly between you and the exit. "...I Don't know.."
>DAMMIT!
"COME ON! JUST ASK ME A QUESTION! ANYTHING! COME ON!"
>You yell out in panic. You needed her to try.
>"Twilight, come on. If that's really Anon and you send him away." Spike cringes hard "Yeah, I don't even want to imagine what would happen..."
>Twilight took a moment to imagine it however. It didn't take her long to realize perhaps she was being TOO hasty. Sending a colt to Tartarus? If that happened. All her friends would look at her as if she was a monster. She'd lose the favor of the town...maybe even her teacher. But it was hard. If Chrysalis somehow knew everything You knew, even though the case was that IT IS you. Then she'd be letting a villain go, one who could plot a deadly revenge. And that too, would be her fault. She'd have to think of a question that only you, as Anon, would know. But what?
>You were breathing hard, scared. Hoping Discord to show up at some point. Your eyes never left Twilight as you shook. You'd never think you'd be this scared of her.
>>
>>25687344
>"Alright anon. What is the best Fallout?"
>>
>>25687386
"F-Fallout 2!!"~~~~~~~
>>
File: 1333730804499.gif (957KB, 500x495px) Image search: [Google]
1333730804499.gif
957KB, 500x495px
>>25687496
"WRONG EVERYPONY KNOWS THAT IS FALLOUT 3, METACRITIC CAN'T BE WRONG"
>>
File: 1447483836508.jpg (526KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1447483836508.jpg
526KB, 1920x1080px
>>25687496
>Not New Vegas
You rustled my jingle jangle jingle
>>
>>25687201
>bugbreath
aaaaaaaand saving that name for later
>>
>>25687529
They can be wrong.
If given the right price
>>
>>25687552
Mah nigga
>>
>>25687386
ha, we all know that's Fallout Tactics

>>25687344
>Twilight sighed, she never loosened the spell. But she didn't send you away, no, she was going to try Spike's plan. "You're right Spike, But...what question do we ask?"
>"Leave that to me" Spike walked over to you and gave you a wink as he chuckled "Trust me, I got a question only the REAL Anon would know"
>Twilight raised an eyebrow "....Spike. Are you sure? Maybe we need somepony else. Like Fluttershy." Twilight knew that Spike had, like herself, very little interaction with the colt. But all the interactions they did have suggested a cute happy little colt. Twilight was even hoping Discord would show up, he could clear things up easily. She could cast a spell that would reveal the truth. But that would require her to drop the sealing spell. Giving "you a chance to escape".
>"Trust me Twilight, I've got this." Spike looked to you, you said nothing. Wondering what he was going to ask, While waiting, if for a chance, to run out of the castle if possible. "Ok, you ready erm...I dunno if I should call you Chrysalis or Anon. So er, do yo-"
"GET ON WITH IT GEEZ!"
>You yell out in a burst of anger. your fear making you more and more hostile to any kind of stalling. You feel the chains get a little tighter after your outburst.
>...shit..
>"Yikes, ok ok." Spike was still willing to give it a shot, but your complaint made Twilight even more suspicious.
>"Ok, so. If you're REEAAALLLLYYY Anon. Then what kind of gems did you collect for Rarity. And for what?"
>Twilight slapped her hoof to her face "Spike, really?"
>"Hey, relax Twilight. It's still a really good question. I really doubt Queen Stinkbug would know about it. In fact, where did you get the gems too. That'll really clench it."
>>
>>25687529
Come on nigga, 1 was better than 2
>>
>>25687652
That one isn't even canon
>>
>>25687529
>>25687552
I actually liked the combat gameplay of New Vegas more then 2, 3 and even 4 as it is so far. To the point where I even downloaded TTW Tales of Two Wastelands so I could enjoy Fallout 3 more. But the most fun I've had in Fallout was playing as a retard in Fallout 2, sorry guys guess I'm going to Tartarus...
>>
>>25687679
I actually play as Mr. Magoo when it comes to Fallout. 1 in Perception, 10 on Luck and Charisma
>>
>>25687679
what?
literally what is good about the combat in NV
>>
Anon should stop trying to yell things he knows as bad words or out of his level
Like, last chapter he said "TWILIGHT WHAT THE HELL"
I don't know if in the show they use the word 'Hell' but they use hay instead.
I mean, if I were Twilight I would have noted that.
Last we need is Anon swearing to another character, no matter they don't know what they say.
I mean, i'm just saying.
Anon should be careful.
>>
>>25687703
Aiming down sights was a godsend, and the guns where mainly historical. To this day I still miss grenade launchers, lever action rifles like the cowboy repeater and the m1 battle rifle.
>>
>>25687652
>....you really hoped Twilight would accept your answer.
"Radiant Gems. Rarity needed them for a dress! but I bought her enough with money Dad gave me! In fact! More than enough! Enough for four dresses! I got them in a shop at the Crystal Empire. These two brothers. Flim and Flam were the new managers at the time! Please, that's the truth! Please let me go!"
>Twilight cringed...that was an awfully pinpoint answer. You could already feel the chains loosen up. "S-Spike?"
>Spike nodded, he was convinced. It hadn't hit him yet though that Twilight was now chaining up a colt. "That's all pretty correct."
>"Even the Flim Flam brothers managing the shop?" Twilight asked
>Spike nodded "Yup, I know that because I wanted to see if I could order some of those gems myself for...er...tasting reasons. But the prices for delivery were INSANE! Wait hold on!"
>You stayed silent, and watched as Spike exited the room. And came back with a sheet of paper. "Check it out. See? this was the price for even ONE gem. And look at the bottom. It's from their desk.....and...oh boy Twilight...." It finally hit him.
>Twilight's horn began to dim. as the chains on you began to dissipate into nothingness. Twilight didn't know what to say. She just looked at you, shocked at what she had done.
>You look at her, you were angry. Beyond angry. But you only stared at her. You were in disbelief. That Twilight, of ALL ponies. Would do something like this.
>"...Anon.I-" Twilight was about to apologize, but you snap at her. With a growling low voice.
"Save it....I don't want to hear it."
>"Woah..hey Anon. It was ju-" Spike was going to try to speak up for Twilight, but you quickly turn, and snipe at him too. "I SAID SHUT UP!...I can't believe this."
>You never thought you'd be cutting it so close. Even if Spike was the one to save you. You were beyond angry. Discord was definitely busy with something. Because he didn't even show up to stop this madness.
>>
>>25687826
Tell everyone about this. That princess needs to relearn what does it mean to be humble and level headed
>>
File: [CHUCKLING INTENSIFIES].gif (996KB, 540x388px) Image search: [Google]
[CHUCKLING INTENSIFIES].gif
996KB, 540x388px
>>25687826
I demand Anon walking outside trying not to cry like a bitch and failing like the bottom bitch he is, sobbing for daddy.
>>
>>25687826
Anon has all the rights to be mad at Twilight
Almost going to Tartarus.
Tell Fluttershy or Discord.
And I bet Chrysalis was planning this
>>
>>25687890
imagine celys response to this.
>>
>>25687826
he just needs to masturbate, hell be good
>>
File: image.png (747KB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
747KB, 3000x3000px
>>25687826
On how many levels of fuck up does the Princess of friendship realize she fucked up?
https://youtube.com/watch?v=Nf5ukMJO2cY
>>
>>25687910
i dont think erf wants anon to be this marry sue
>>
>>25687911
Or maybe not but this will be a nice plus. But I agree, anon's has all the right in the world to be angry and to tell both Discord and Fluttershy, I even vote that anon goes straight to Fluttershy's to tell her.

Let's give Twilight a bad time
>>
>>25687936
>being a baby back bitch
>a mary sue trait
You know what those words mean when put together right
>>
>>25687936
i don't think you know what a mary sue is
>>
>>25687911
I doubt Chrysalis could plan something completely out of her control.
>>
>>25687953
>>25687963
i just realized how wrong i read what >>25687910
this said. way to make myself look like a faggot. i'll just go in the corner and be quite now.
>>
>>25688010
its okay man, as long as you acknowledge the mistake then youre a better person for it.
>>
>>25688020
thanks.
>>
>>25688010
>i'll just go in the corner and be quite now.
>quite now
*quiet
>>
>>25688033
>>25688020

that was nice
>>
"Kids like you should be playing in home"
Instead of talking about villians and stuff
>>
>>25688042
god dammit! thanks....again. but still im on a roll with fuck ups.
>>
>>25687910
I'm surprised he's holding it together as is. I would have lost it.
>>
>>25688089
I would have started plotting my revenge. Anyway, I guess Twilight just uninvited herself by fucking it up big time
>>
>>25688089
I would have cried harder than when Anon cried with Fluttershy.
Well not that much, a crying that says "Stupid horse i'm not a bug, let me free"
>>
>>25687826
>"Oh, ill forgive you twilight. On one condition. I got something that needs sucking inbetween my legs if you can help me out with that"
>>
>>25688098
pinkie is gonna want to know why.
>>
>>25688113
And we sure as hell tell her. Anon has the fucking right to not wanting to see Twilight in a long time, and everyone knwing why is a fair pay off
>>
>>25688111
Trips confirms alternate story about Twilight sucking Anon's little horsecock
Then going to prison for doing foalcon
>>
>>25687826
again, another Anon text mistake. Sorry, I'm just a little distracted due to how work went. I'll focus a little more

>You start to step towards the door, eyeing Twilight with dagger filled eyes.
>Twilight tried again, raising her hoof towards you for you to stop so she could explain herself. "Anon, please, I did-"
"You didn't what? Mean it? You're sorry? You think I'm just going to accept it because I'm a kid? I know exactly what would have happened if you sent me down there Twilight. I'm not stupid. I just wanted to have a civil debate with WHO I THOUGHT was a levelheaded and very smart pony. Because who else could I have this kind of discussion with? Nopony else, that's who."
>Twilight cringed "A-Anon it's. I'm...I just didn't. You have to understand. I-I made the wrong call. I....mnnn"
>Twilight realized she was making excuses, and then said nothing. She looked horrified with herself.
>You drew closer to her. your eyes growing ever sterner, harder.
"Yeah, you did. You really did.....I'm leaving now. Don't even bother trying to apologize. I won't care."
>Spike muttered under his breath. He wasn't understanding it as much as you or Twilight was "Harsh..."
>You head towards the exit. You don't even look back. Nor does Twilight try again to apologize or talk to you. She doesn't even beg you not to tell anyone. She'd probably never do that anyway. But you felt, in some way, she would have.
>You exit through the door. And close them. you look up into the sky. It was getting dark. Your legs began to shake. But you press on. You try to rationalize with the fact that hopefully. Discord wouldn't have left you hanging.
>>
>>25688145
I'm surprised anon didn't piss himself, did he piss himself when fighting the two discord stallions? Can't remember, then again he didn't piss himself in front of chrysalis neither.
>>
>>25688145
Go with Fluttershy, tell her what happened, she will know how to calm anon and make him feel better. Plus it will be a nice and well deserved revenge to have the element of kidness going apeshit on Twilight
>>
>>25688184
Hey, maybe tartarus ain't that bad.

He could hang with Tirek and and play pool with the monstrosities there.
>>
>>25688145
I really want to see twilight try to fix this one
>>
>>25688145
Now if Anon brings up the truce thing again, due to her wanting to distance herself from her prior actions, Twilight may actually have to consider the idea of finding common ground. Anon works their world towards a more peaceful albeit far more chaotic future.
>>
>>25688200
>yfw Tartaus is a big comfy bar where all villains just chill out until they can escape, do their shit and then come back to laugh with ther mates
>>
discord confronts twilight about having to comfort anon to sleep because of nightmares of her.
twilight has feels, bad feels
>>
>>25688145
So long horsebook social worker
>>
>>25688236
>discord is lying just to mess with her
>>
>>25688266
hard kek
>>
File: image.gif (144KB, 400x233px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
144KB, 400x233px
>>25688236
>>25688266
Bonus points if Fluttershy has to console and coo Anon back to sleep after the nightmares.
>>
>>25688266
What if he isn't. I mean the fact that someone was going to send you to hell can actually be pretty traumatic. On the other hand, Discord can go on a high horse about that, lie to Twilight and have his own payback at what she did to one of his best niggas and actually to mess with her
>>
>>25688292
PTSD shaky Anon whenever Twilight is mentioned or in the same room.
>>
Chrysalis's Canterlot invasion was a very personal hit to Twilight. Her friends wouldn't believe her and her brother was brainwashed. She lost some of the respect of her idol and teacher and something from her childhood was tarnished by Cadence being impersonated. It is somewhat understandable if with the addition of stress of the perceived threat on her nice Twilight would be basically in fight or flight mode with any potential hidden lovebug.
>>
>>25688311
>The word Twilight becomes a trigger warning for anon
>>
>>25688145
>But you didn't know. You could think of a few times where he couldn't find someone. He couldn't locate Starlight. But he was able to find Chrysalis due to her home apparently being obvious to find. Hell, thats probably how he found her when he went into Tartarus. So that begged the question. Would he have been able to find you? And...what if you ran into someone like Tirek while down there?
>You looked back at the castle doors. You weren't being followed. Good. You wondered what Twilight was feeling right now. You hoped she was absolutely crushed. You didn't even need to tell her not to come to the party. She wouldn't. And that was fine with you.
>You went back to walking, aimlessly forward. With each step. you started to feel your anger turn into fright and sadness. You didn't realize how possible it really was for you to get fucked over in what you saw as a paradise. With each step, you came to realize Discord probably saved your life more times than you could count. When you went to Twilight's. You thought you could have a debate with her, and it would be fun. Maybe bounce off ideas. Maybe even allude to a few human inventions. You would have gotten a kick out of it.
>Instead, because of your form. She saw you as someone else, and immediately condemned you. Or, Chrysalis really.
>You didn't know where you were going. You were heading down an empty street. You head over to the side of a house and sit near a small garden patch beside it. Gathering your thoughts.
>You looked at your hooves. You were still shaking. You began to realize just how helpless you were in this world without help. Without Discord, without miraculous luck, without your horn. You were at your opponent's mercy. Even if that opponent was a pony you thought was at least ok for so many seasons.
>>
File: 1439344568456.png (100KB, 296x334px) Image search: [Google]
1439344568456.png
100KB, 296x334px
>>25688266
Pls Erf, deliver this
>>
>>25688311
He sounds more pissed off than traumatized.

I think Anon is pretty hardcore actually.
>>
>>25688315
Niece, not nice. Fucking god damn piece of shit phone
>>
>>25688311
>>25688322
The dubs have spoken!
>>
>>25688292
>"colts your age shouldn't be displaying this kind of stress"
>now suffers from post dramatic stress disorder do to her actions
>>
>>25688407
kek
>>
>>25688407
t-thanks princess
>>
>>25688323
Seriously nigga, go with Fluttershy, she'll make you feel better
>>
>>25688323
>you laid there for quite some time. You didn't want to go home Chrysalis was right. Or, thats what you felt. But you couldn't shake off something was off about her. Or maybe...just maybe. That sort of thinking was the same as Twilight's. You didn't want to think about it all.
>you looked up at the sky again, you could see the moon. How much time had passed? You didn't know. It didn't even look like Discord was looking for you. Why would he? He's still probably off doing whatever he was still doing.
>You didn't want to go home to just Chrysalis. no, you couldn't. even if she wanted to be your "friend". You'd feel alone. You were, at this moment, wishing for Discord's company...
>You got up and began to wander. Again, you tried to rationalize that everything should be ok. It had to be. Twilight was just an idiot who got in over her head. Right?...well, even if you just tried to think of it lightly. The fact she so hardheadedly and immediatly jumped to conclusions without so much as a fucking test both infuriated and terrified you everytime you thought about it.
>You didn't feel safe. You didn't feel safe on the streets of Ponyville at night.
>You, who were supposed to be this man. This adult. You were now terrified. to the point that it matched your form well. You weakly called out.
"Discord?...you around?...Applebloom? Scootaloo?...Sweetie Belle? Diamond?...F-Fluttershy?"
>...Fluttershy...
>...what would she say about this? It would crush her so badly. You couldn't just tell her. Not because you gave a shit about Twilight. But because you didn't want her to worry.
>....you started making a heading towards her cottage. You kept your composure while on the way. You were trying to convince yourself that you were only going for a friendly visit. With any luck, Discord would be there too. You wished for him to be there.
>>
File: image.png (345KB, 1024x615px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
345KB, 1024x615px
PTSD ponies!~
PTSD ponies?!~
Ahh!~
Ahhhhh!!~
Ahhhhhhh!?!~
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!~
AAUGHHHHHAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!?!??!!~
>>
Shit nigga. Flutters gonna know something's up.
>>
maybe for one angel will back the fuck off.
>>
>>25688470
Tell her nigga, you will worry her more if you don't
>>
its quiet... to quiet.
>>
>>25688470
>through a tireless walk. You could see the cottage in the distance. The windows were a light. So Fluttershy still had to be awake.
>You cross the little bridge, slowly, gathering as much willpower as you could.
>You stop just short of the door and turn to your left. The three statues still sat there. Still in perfect condition. There was a bird bath in front of it now. Fluttershy must have put it there. For what reason? you didn't know. Nor did you care at the moment.
>You stepped up to the door. One last time. You tried to rationalize things.
"Twilight's an idiot. Come on Anon..you knew that. Remember lesson zero? Or it's about time? Hell, she couldn't even fix her friendship with Moondancer without Pinkie. ngh..It's fine...It's fine...It's fine.......it's....fine..."
>It wasn't, it didn't fix the fact that being sent to pony hell, with a chance of no escape. was a possibility.
"Come on Anon...don't be a wimp..c-come on. Discord's fucked with you so many times..."
>And he never meant to actually do you any harm.
"......"
"...just.....play it cool."
>You prevent yourself from knocking at first, hoping to see Discord. You even look at his statue for...you dunno...a wink?
>Nothing
>You sigh
>You knock on the door.
>You wait....
>The door doesn't open, but you head a very soft "Hello?"
>She was probably wondering who was knocking on her door so late.
>You say nothing at first.
>"H-hello? Is anypony out there?" Fluttershy was beginning to think maybe it was the wind...or something.
>You gulp.
"A-aunt Fluttershy, it's me...A-anon"
>you were stuttering....good going dipshit.
>"Anon?" Fluttershy opened the door, she didn't even crack it open to check, she just opened it, she was smiling. At least for a moment. The moment she looked at you, she got worried. Even you hadn't noticed that you looked raggedy and even dirty from laying around on the street. "A-Anon?..are you.."
>She steps aside, to let you in "Please come in, what happened?"
>>
>>25688602
I'M SORRY, NEIGHBOR, WOULD YOU LIKE TO FUCK MY WIFE?
>>
>>25688602
*too
>>
>>25688520
Hoping for this.
>>
>>25688623
>"Please come in, what happened?
WELL THE PURPLE ONE TRIED TO SEND ME TO HELL.
>>
>>25688637
(sigh) i can only laugh at myself at this point.
>>
>>25688673
kek, hoping for this
>>
>>25688311
Pfft. Wouldn't shock me. Probably would have gone full catatonic.
>>
>>25688322
Holy fuck lol at that pic
>>
>>25688323
Ugh. It's all catching up to him.
>>
Wait when Bug Slut enter to this? Why is she OP and not big sexy Discord?
>>
>>25688623
WELL I WAS GONNA TAKE SOME FORCED VACATIONS IN HELL, COURTESY OF THE PURPLE CUNT
>>
>>25688673
>>25688749
Don't forget being chained as a foal.
>>
>>25688673
>>25688749
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SfPkSlequY
>>
>>25688673
Correct answer.
>>
>>25688746
Bug skut reintroduced herself about 5 or 6 chapters back and there was a lot of content.
Discord hasn't been seen or heard from for a while.
>>
>>25688623
"U-uhm, what do you mean?"
>you looked away from her. there was still something obvious about you that she caught on to. Best to just not look her in the eye.
>Fluttershy closed the door as you stepped inside. "Well, Anon...you don't look well. Actually...Anon...what are you doing outside at night? Don't you know there's school tomorrow and....oh" Fluttershy giggled.
>You cringed, still looking away so she couldn't see. What did she find so funny?
"W-what's so funny?"
>Fluttershy walked up from behind you and gave you a gentle nuzzle from behind your neck. It was...reassuring. But not enough for you to look back. "You must be nervous about the party tomorrow. Well, don't you worry Anon. I know crowds can be a little scary. But you'll be around all your friends. And it's going to be lots of fun, you'll see!"
>You had to not look at her. That's all you had to do. But as you looked ahead, towards the couch. You could see Angel, staring back at you. He was wrapped around a blue blanket.
>Dammit....him.
>just keep it together.
"O-oh, right..yeah...the party...I-I guess...I am a little...nervous..."
>"Oh Anon, please don't be nervous." Fluttershy went to look into your face, so she could give you one of her bonafide reassuring smiles "I'll be there too, and I'm sure y-...."
>"Anon?" Fluttershy noticed that everytime she entered your peripheral vision. You'd slowly turned away from her. "Anon, why...why won't you look at me? I-I know you're nervous but..."
>........this was a mistake. She was already seeing something was wrong. And this wasn't related to Discord. You couldn't lie....because the moment she went to Twilight's castle....she was going to...
>You started to tear up, you fucked up Anon. You fucked up.
>And as you hid it from her, your focus being towards her, Angel was able to see you were crying.
>"Anon?...please answer me...please.."
>....you didn't want to upset her.
>>
>>25688746
She's not OP. She's stuck worse than Anon is.
>>
>>25688846
Incoming feels
>>
yeah angel will back off. he may be a dick but hes not heartless.
>>
>>25688925
Yeah, he's not that big of a cunt
>>
>>25688935
You doubt his level of asshole?
>>
>>25688946
Yeah, he's an asshole, but he's not an edgy motherfucker
>>
>>25688946
He wouldn't do shit in front of Flutterbutter
>>
>>25688935
i honestly could even see him taking sympathy just this ones and doing something nice like giving us the blanket
>>
On an unrelated topic, the next time I see the general I'd like to give him a reminder that he tried to gore you, a colt, to death. Couldn't think of a quick and easy way for a poor colt? Sounds like the warriors death in wing commander.
>>
>>25689018
>an unrelated note
That note's pretty fuckin unrelated
>>
>>25689018
Well it was you or him, because Chrysalis would have gore him if he didn't do anything
>>
>>25689044
Just with my thoughts waiting for green

>>25689050
Would have preferred a buck to the head instead.
>>
>>25688846
>Angel got up from his blanket and rushed over to Fluttershy, grabbing her attention.
>"Angel? What's the matter?"
>He was trying to pull her away from you. For what purpose? You didn't know. But, you were actually thankful for him taking the attention this time. You wiped your tears away. And tried better to compose yourself.
>Angel on the other hand, could tell that's exactly what you were trying to do. And while he considered you an enemy when it came to Fluttershy and her affections. Even he had never seen you cry. And considering he was now, at this moment. In third place in knowing anything about your secrets, which of course wasn't too much. For him to come to your rescue. If you knew, you'd thank him later for it.
>"Angel, come on now. I-I'm dealing with something important. I promise I'll get you a snack when I'm done ok?I'll even give you some extra, just for you." Fluttershy was trying to shoo away Angel. she couldn't do it by just telling him to go away, wasn't in her nature. But maybe with the promise of treats?
>After you were sure your tears were wiped off. You turned to Fluttershy, who was looking down at Angel. And the moment Angel saw you were ok. He just backed off from Fluttershy. But not without giving you the "I'm watching you" gesture. While he believed you were really hurt, he still had some doubt.
>And seeing that, you could tell he definitely did you a favor. Though, you weren't sure yourself why he did such a gesture.
>"Angel?...Angel Bunny?" But he just hopped off, just out of the room itself. Without telling her a word apparently.
>"I-I sure hope I didn't upset you..." Fluttershy was talking to nobody now, but she was afraid she hurt Angel's feelings. In fact, she was starting to think she hurt yours..somehow. She turned towards you, she could see you were facing her now. But despite your tears gone. your somber smile was offputting. "A-Anon...did I hurt your feelings when I mentioned you were nervous about the party?"
>>
>>25689097
tell her
>>
>>25689162
Even after angel's intervention I doubt anyone could keep a secret from her at this point.
>>
>>25689097
>....even trying to put up a false front. Fluttershy was upset about something. Maybe she could tell something even deeper was wrong. Or maybe she really thought she had hurt you....and...
>...nope, you started to tear up again. All you needed her to do was just smile and cheer you up. Not act sad.
"N-no, I'm fine...I'm just...tired"
>Why couldn't you get over this? WHY?! Chrysalis threatened to kill you before. So why did this affect you more?
>....you couldn't figure it out. And you couldn't stop your tears. Your lie was easily saw through.
>"Anon...." Fluttershy stepped up to you and wiped your tear away gently with her hoof. "Please tell me what's the matter. If it's not the party, then what is it? Maybe I can help? Oh! In fact! I know just the trick to turn that frown upside down!"
>Her maternal instinct was kicking in as she put on a bright smile, even though she was still worried, she knew you always calmed down when she was affectionate towards you. She, like before, gently grabbed you, and flipped onto her back, so you could hug onto her tummy.
>"Are you feeling bett-.....Anon?" She was smiling up until she looked onto your face. You still looked miserable to her.
>But you still took the opportunity to lay your head down on her belly. even feeling as shitty as you did. It made you feel safe, but not enough to make this a distant memory. Maybe it was because someone you seen for so many seasons. go through so many friendship issues, and get through them with her friends. Suddenly went full retard on you and tried to banish you. And if the show was any indication...it could have even been for a 1000 years....if you lived that long.
"......Aunt Fluttershy....Au...nt.."
>You grasped onto her tightly, and just nuzzled, taking in her warmth. You didn't want to be anywhere else.
"C-can I stay here tonight. Can I sleep here? Can I sleep here with you..please...please..please?"
>>
>>25689187
And she will know one way or the another, lying to her now will only make things worse
>>
>>25689207
well hes not lying. hes just talking about it.
>>
>>25689206
>Fluttershy's mind only grew with grimmer thoughts when she heard that. What could have happened to make you want to sleep in her home? Not that she minded, you were always welcome. But she never thought your first real sleepover with her would be because of....whatever it was. "Of course Anon...but....won't you please tell me what's the matter?"
>.....you can't. ...you can't.
>"....is...it's not your father is it? Is something going on at home?"
>You open your mouth to tell her yes
"Y....y......"
>You can't, you see a look of genuine worry in her face. Not just Flutterbutter worrying. REAL worrying.
>You clam up.
>"Yes?....oh...oh no. I...he didn't do anything...t-to bad. Did he? Maybe just..a prank?" Fluttershy was hoping it was just one of Discord's silly pranks.
>...great, she was blaming Discord now. no, you couldn't let he blame him. for his sake, your sake, and her sake. You shake your head.
"No, it's not him..or anything at home.."
>"...then what is it? Is there anything I can do to help? Whatever it is Anon, you tell me. I'm here for you" Fluttershy started to gently rock herself the best she could while on her back. Wrapping her front hooves around your body.
>....You thought about it, just keeping it to yourself. But what good would that do? once one of the ponies went to see Twilight. They'd know, and it'd spread among them. Including Fluttershy. It was inevitable. And as you tried to contain it. You knew, holding it in would only make it worse. As the worry of WHEN it would be found it would settle into your mind. You felt like a big baby. But...it felt, sort of ok. When it was with Fluttershy.
"...Aunt Fluttershy..."
>>
>>25689354
>you thought about asking her to promise not to get upset. But you knew that was futile.
>You took a breath. Between hiding it, and talking about it. You weighed the options one last time.
>By not telling her. Life could eventually proceed as normal. But you knew everyone would find out, probably during the party. You would get barraged with questions. the hassle would be great. And Fluttershy, she might even be hurt that you didn't trust her enough to actually tell her whats wrong. And if she had to react at all, you didn't want her to do it in public.
>but by telling her. You'd have someone who you could talk to about it. Maybe, to help you sort your thoughts and maybe not be so upset. Maybe even not be pissed off at Twilight. But that was going to be hard. The problem was, you knew this would upset Fluttershy. So no matter what the choice. You'd upset her.
>...you decided to tell her. You would just have to make sure to try to cheer her up somehow right after.
>And even looking at her, you hesitated. And so you thought one last time. Was Twilight really at fault for her actions? You thought on Chrysalis. even you didn't fully believe her when it came to prejudice. And Twilight just attacked you right when she suspected you. And even with all the ways to think of another way. It was Spike who essentially saved your ass.
>She was. She was totally at fault. And within your fear, your hurt on being attacked by a character who you essentially felt you watched "grow up". You felt anger, that this same character would be so damn aggressive.
"....It's about Twilight.."
>>
you done erf?
>>
>>25689384

>Fluttershy was extremely confused, she even held her breath for just a moment upon hearing Twilight's name. That...that couldn't be right.
>"...about Twilight? Anon what do you mean?"
>Just were shaking, just from hearing and saying her name. That was it, wasn't it? The terrible realization that Twilight just condemned you for even trying to talk with her about something you were sure would be ok to talk about. And then the fact that you knew if you were sent into Tartarus. It was possible you'd be in there for quite some time. If Discord wasn't watching you when you got sent in, how would he know how to find you? He couldn't even find Starlight Glimmer or Suri Polomare through normal means. You could have maybe used the horn. But you doubt Twilight's spell wouldn't have let you take your things with you. And although she didn't know what degree of power the horn had, you knew that she knew you had it.
>You could have possibly been lost forever. And the very fact that Twilight would have caused it. Made you cry, you didn't want to be alone again. You didn't want to know that could have happened. That was it. The fact you could have ended up alone because Twilight was being a fucking FUCKING SHIT! A FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT! You would have been alone in a place worse than earth, in a near literal hell. even if you found the exit. You'd be torn apart by Cerberus.
"Twilight, she tried to send me to Tartarus..."
>And thats all it took. Fluttershy went wide eyed. Utterly shocked. No, that couldn't be right. "A-Anon, a-are you sure? I mean...that just sounds like a bad dream."
>You shake your head. as tears began to well up. You never EVER wanted to be alone. or a chance to be forced to be alone.
>"It wasn't a dream. It wasn't. S-she thought I was the changeling queen. She thought..."
>>
>>25689471
ech, fucked up dat Anon text.

>You tell Fluttershy what had transpired at the castle. With each sentence. Fluttershy's heart grew heavier with sadness...and as the story went on. She even started to feel anger. The details you gave didn't sound like the imagination of a child. Fluttershy wanted to get up, and go find out Twilight's side of the story. And she was hoping she had a good one. Because Fluttershy thought that if she had succeeded. Then it was DEFINITE you weren't coming back.
"...I was afraid...I thought I'd never see you, or dad, or my friends again..I...I"
>You started crying. Now that you figured it out. You just cried. Telling the story, while it got it off your chest. Didn't help in the ways of calming you down.
>You liked your life here. You liked the excitement. You liked being dragged around for stupid shit, even if you didn't like it at the same time. You liked how different each of your friends were. You liked having friends. You liked looking forward to the new day, even if on school days, you got slammed into it head first. Hell, even falling on your head multiple times wasn't that bad. Because you would always get back up, because you still had a good day ahead of you....or you were running for your life. Whatever it was.
>And you never wanted to lose it.
>Ever...
>Fluttershy, could feel you shaking on her belly.and the tears from you flowed more and more. No She wouldn't go confront Twilight now. She held you tight. Gently rubbing her right hoof along your back. "Anon....would you like to sleep with me tonight? We can cuddle close, and I'll tell you a story. Would you like that?"
>You sob and cry, nuzzling firmer into her. You just wanted to feel her warmth, and her love. Things you'd never feel ever again back on earth. You tell her, in a weak, sobbing voice.
"I-I'd like that...s-s-o much.."

Chapter End
>>
>>25689554
http://pastebin.com/tCSzUjVE

woo, good sized chapter.
>>
>>25689554
Not gonna lie, this hit me hard.
>>
>>25689563
Not that particular post, I mean the entire series of events.
>>
>>25689559
Excellent chapter
>>
bumping this shit
>>
File: 1363467924138.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1363467924138.gif
2MB, 480x270px
twilight is worst princess
>>
>>25689554
I woke up to major feels.
100/10 Erf
>>
>>25690575
i agree.....damn
>>
good erf better and better :D
>>
Twilight is gonna have a bad time
>>
>>25690931
aaaand here come the memetale posters
erf, you're still doing good
>>
>>25691173
>memetale
/v/ please go
>>
>>25691268
But is true
The game is good but the memes are overrated

>>25689554
Imagine a story of Anon in Tartarus
A what if
All alone
Creatures looking at him wondering what a colt is doing here
Time pass and he is still there
Tirek soon takes him as his adopted son and the rebellion starts, Anon plotting revenge agaisn't Twilight, father and son united
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5ZY8Fz9GGU
>>
>>25691319
I guess you're having a bad time.
>>
>>25691319
COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORN OOOOOOOOOOOOOON THE COOHOHOOOOOB
>>
>>25691319
>"Twilight...whats wrong?"
"I feel, a presence, some pony i haven't seen since..."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTfFLxn_ZmE
>>
>>25691319
>>25691452
>Prequels shit
>>
>>25688323
Now that he realized how much Discord has actually done, he needs to give that nigga a big fucking bro hug for everything.
>>
>>25691642
Yeah, after Discord finishes dealing with Bookcunt
>>
>>25691268
the memes are everywhere
>implying i go to the cesspool that is /v/
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 1280x720px
What do you think happens to this Changleling during all this?
>>
File: 1421921167690.jpg (1MB, 1748x1181px) Image search: [Google]
1421921167690.jpg
1MB, 1748x1181px
>>25692002
They sit in Discord's basement bored.
>>
>>25692002
Oh, you meant THAT changeling in particular.

He obviously left as soon as the wedding was over so Twilight wouldn't murder him.
>>
File: my hooves hurt.png (188KB, 600x600px)
my hooves hurt.png
188KB, 600x600px
>>25692002
He came just for the buffet
>>
File: stop get out.gif (443KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
stop get out.gif
443KB, 500x281px
>>25691634
>>
>>25692136
He even had to hire private security. Twilight just hates bugs
>>
File: sweaty kanan.jpg (20KB, 230x300px) Image search: [Google]
sweaty kanan.jpg
20KB, 230x300px
>>25685965
>Twilight with CSC hair in Chrysalis's colours
I had no idea how much I wanted this until now.
>>
I feel for Twiggy, because she saw through Anon's web of lies but came to the wrong conclusion.

How ironic that it's Chrysalis of all ponies that's only one that knows the real truth outside of Discord. Anon must think that if he confessed to his real friends then he'd lose them.
>>
>>25694338
>Anon must think that if he confessed to his real friends then he'd lose them.
I mean... yeah. He probably would. And the princess(es) would probably make Discord send him back.
>>
>>25694392
I don't think they'd subject him to that if he really wanted to stay. Especially since, mired with bullshit and half-truths as they are, the friendships Anon has made in Equestria are real.
>>
>>25692002
Oh, you mean Chungus? Who knows.
>>
While this whole thing was a nice twist, please don't dwelve deeper into the trauma thing, please keep it as a light hearted story. Just make fluttershy and discord having a serious conversation with Twiggy about her big fuck up and maybe establish this as the gateway to Luna and Celestia's Nightmare Night
>>
Anon and Discord are really gonna have to come clean about the fact they falsely implicated Chrysalis in foalnapping and possibly infanticide, because that's what really set Twilight (and this whole situation) off.
>>
when anon gets home im half expecting him to walk right up to chrysalis and hug her then apologize
>>
>>25695491
Nah, Twilight fucked it up on her own
>>
>>25695934
She fucked up royally. One of the reasons why is because she was making decisions based on facts creatively re-interpreted and edited by Anon and Discord.
>>
>>25695491
Nope. The ruse kinda comes apart if they come clean like that. Their burden, if they care to care.... Which I do now.... Damnit
>>
>>25696161
But still reacting too irrationally... Which is her fault.
>>
>>25696161
No that's one of the context, the reason is actually that retarded morale at the end of the wedding episodes. Trust your instincst no matter what or some bullshit like that. She acted irrationally, the fault of this situation is entirely on her
>>
>>25696355
This too. Now we're piling on.
>>
>>25696461
It's more like common sense. If a nigger tries to shoot you just because you said that maybe we should try to be more diplomatic on the middle east and his excuse is that he thought that you were an ISIS terrorist, then that nigger is at fault and should be punished, not you
>>
>>25696355
>She acted irrationally, the fault of this situation is entirely on her

That's exactly what I'm disputing. Discord and Anon created a narrative where Chrysalis is specifically targeting Anon. Anon has built a relationship with Twilight based on pretending to be something he isn't. She had experienced, and was right, about a similar situation in the Canterlot wedding.

While Twilight made the wrong choice, she wasn't acting irrationally.
>>
>>25696790
But she was, she actually didn't know anon that much as she knew Cadence. She only spoke with him for what? two or three occasions? and all of them were formality. One to introduce himself to her, the other because DT dragged him in and the last one to be interviewed. Twilight doesn't know anon that much or at all, she acted irrationally because she made a really strong decision based on flimsy evidence
>>
>>25696835
How filmsy is it really when a colt still going to the pony equivalent of elementary school starts talking like he's twenty years older, tries to manipulative their conversation to learn what he wants to know, and has battle damage on his saddlebags?
>>
>>25696986
Again, she doesn't know anon, and you don't know m8, there are 7 years old that talks like a 15 year old, and anyway, the damage on the saddlebag could easily be due to a kid being a kid. She just arranged in her mind that "oh, this colt is now sounding too intelligent and is speaking of changelings, he must be the Queen Chrysalis, there can't be another explanation". Again, she doesn't even know anon, she just went with the first thing that crossed her mind, if Spike wouldn't have asked that question then she would have sent anon to hell, no questions asked, no evidence gathered, or even informed to Discord and the other princesses to council what would the best course of action be. Ergo, she was a complete irrational cunt
>>
>>25697044
We have already seen that she possesses the means to break a changeling disguise in the Canterlot wedding two parter, and as a unicorn she could manage it on drones. As an alicorn, it may be reasonable to say that such a spell could be used to dispel a queen's disguise. She made no attempt to verify that it was Chrysalis and instead went for a brand new spell that would honestly qualify as one of the most powerful she knows. A logical path would be to cast the sigil of binding and then verify the identity for certain, then banish if needed. She acted instead with sudden and extreme measures from the get go.
>>
>>25697044
You're right, you could explain all those things, (obvious for us because we're following Anon's perspective) but that doesn't mean it would be a convincing argument to someone in Twilight's position. She's working from a false set of facts that she hasn't been given a reason to disbelieve. She's wrong but not irrational.

>>25697151
She had reasonable justification, considering the things Chrysalis had been supposedly up to recently. All of this is after the four princesses decided the changelings had gone too far and had to go.

She did give Anon a chance to explain himself too, and then again, after he'd tried to run.
>>
>>25697300
>She had reasonable justification
They just 'sealed' the entire fucking hive into their equivalent of hell, there was no justification.
>>
>>25697410
Them terries got drax'ed on the sclounced.
>>
>>25692002
>>25692268

Do you think this changeling was also banished if Erf's storyline? Since he was tolerated enough to be allowed to attend a wedding even after the reputation changeling have with weddings.
>>
>>25697660
No, he's in pony Guantanamo
>>
>>25697410
TWILIGHT DID NUTHIN
>>
Guys guys, we are all forgetting something. How will Fluttershy actually react to this?
>>
>Erf's version of the finale is that Starlight guilttrips Twilight and convinces her about the equality shenanigans
>>
File: 1437320102299.jpg (158KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1437320102299.jpg
158KB, 800x800px
>>25698138
PLATINUM MAD
>>
>>25698138
She's now the element of rage. The anger she's feeling now won't let her sleep or do anything else until she slaps Twilight in the cunt
>>
File: 1435457546362.jpg (87KB, 559x596px) Image search: [Google]
1435457546362.jpg
87KB, 559x596px
>>25698264
RIGHT in the CUNT
>>
>>25698280
That's what she gets for being a cunt
>>
>>25698138
She's internalizing it for now, probably the most evil and heinous crime she could ever imagine. But due to her God tier kindness she's taking it in stride to care for the broken colt clinging to her side. Vengeance is not part of her mindset, but she is probably more conflicted about her feelings than she ever had been before in her life.
>>
>>25698486
I do expect her to just implode at Twilight tho
>>
>>25698500
Yes. I would expect her to implode on Twilight. A sadness and grief so intense that neither light nor anger could escape her collapse before her friend. Twilight could can only begin to imagine the damage she has done after nearly killing a colt and devastating the element of kindness.
>>
>>25698589
Anon just did it. He brought more chaos than anything Discord could have ever hoped to.
>>
>>25698598
Ooh man, when you say it like that..... Mission Accomplished...
>>
>>25698613
We did it boys. We won the chaos game, Discord can't do shit to top this
>>
>>25698598
>>25698613
>>25698623
I can already tell Discord is going to congratulate him for it and make Anon feel even shittier.
>>
>>25698640
To be fair, and just based on this Discord. I think that he will make anon feel better with some of his shenanigans, then he will go and have some sort of retaliation at Twilight, or just implode at her along with Fluttershy. Chrysallis will be the one to congratulate anon, but just on something like "Now you opened your mind" or "You just experienced what we have experienced for centuries"
>>
>>25698665
That or he jumps off the dam.

suicide is painless
>>
>>25698702
it brings on many changes
>>
Where's Erf tho
>>
File: 1417284494319.jpg (67KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1417284494319.jpg
67KB, 1920x1080px
life is not black and white we are the product of events, people act stupid, true courage lies not in how we condemn those for that which we might fall prey to ourselves, but in how we forgive those their mistakes.
>>
File: 1379022972677.gif (623KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1379022972677.gif
623KB, 320x180px
>>25698809
You fucking hippie get out of my imageboard. We are all out for revenge
>>
>>25698808
fuckin yo girl
>>
>>25698808
erf is ded
died inna car accident
rip
>>
File: 1360516973075.jpg (51KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1360516973075.jpg
51KB, 2000x2000px
>>25698809
What's this faggotry.
>>
>>25698836
Well, he's in for a ride, my ex killed my $700 PC when I told her that I wasn't interested in going back with her
>>
>>25698825
>>25698857
Someone who doesn't want to see a painful wedge driven between two good friends either.
>>
>>25685965 Im on pony thread simulator. JUST look at me on that beautiful video. Aww.
>>
>>25698808
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

I've been carefully reading ALL the feedback and discussion. I realize i'm on a slippery slope here with the incoming chapters. I could totally botch it, or it could be brillaint. I do have plans. maybe it's not what everyone wants. But the main point of the story is to be a light hearted romp. We'll see how this goes.
>>
>>25698918
You are a boring guy and completely irrealistic too. There's no way in hell that shit won't hit the fan, at least for some moments
>>
>>25698993
>But the main point of the story is to be a light hearted romp.
This please, have some conflict without falling on PTSD and broken friendships shenanigans. Maybe just use this as a way to reintroduce Celestia and bring Luna to the story, Twilight learns het lesson and we move on, so the story don't deviate onto something dark and edgy
>>
>>25699034
Nah, I don't need Celestia and Luna for this. If anything. throwing them in NOW would lead into it. and don't say it doesn't have to be. because then it'd be an overcrowded shlock. Just trust in me. I'll figure this out.
>>
>>25699002
I think anyone who's fucked up big and felt terrible about it can sympathize with how Twilight must feel. I know I do.
>>
>>25698825
>>25698857
The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong. Will anon be a man and forgive the weak their mistakes or will he condemn them. I've very curious to see what kind of a man anonymous wants to be.
>>
Ok, for the sake of the story. I'll let you guys decide on how to proceed. choose a number. and we'll tally votes in 15 minutes.

1. Twilight gets utterly crushed, like. were going dank and edgy here.
2.Twilight gets crushed, but somehow this stays light hearted (my choice goes to this)
3.Twilight gets a stern talking to
4.LOLZ FRIENDSHIP
5. Anon meets Starlight Think carefully if you choose this choice. For you do not realize what power it holds
>>
>>25699073
Did you tried to kill a kid?
>>
>>25699131
>>
>>25699102
A man with enough guts to deliver justice, I hope
>>
>>25699136
Nope, and neither did Twiggy.

>>25699131
>>
>>25699131
Something between 2 and 3
>>
>>25699131
>3.Twilight gets a stern talking to
Also think you should write whatever the fuck you want, you're the writer.
>>
>>25699159
>and neither did Twiggy.
She totally did, she was gonna send anon to hell where he would have died. She thought that he was bugbutt sure, but that doesn't change the fact that she's guilty of murder attempt.

Also 3 that leads into 2
>>
>>25699136
you have no idea what it's like to have people threaten you and those you care about, you live in a suburb and you're too young to remember wondering if the world was going to end every time due to mutually assured destruction, when you're trying to protect those you care about you can do some really stupid shit. She made a mistake based on fear, those are the easiest mistakes to make.
>>
>>25699181
I am the writer. But this is more of a focus group sort of thing. I've never gotten this far in a greentext before. just because a choice will be made, doesn't mean it's going to be cut and dry
>>
>>25699217
i dunno if i have insight on this in actuality.

But my grandmother had my father killed, then was planning to kill me and then my siblings down the line. But the assassin got caught and ratted her out.
>>
>>25699131
2 because if this is the one you voted for then it will probably come out the best
>>
>>25699217
My neighborhood was infested with druglords and I still never did something overly stupid that could put someone else life in danger
>>
>>25699131
1 leading towards 3 to make everything better. But 2 in relation to anything non-Anon.
>>
>>25699155
this is something either a 13 year old says to sound edgy, a weeb who watches too much shonen anime, or a spiteful old man who wasted his life and hates for hates sake
>>
>>25699242
Damn
>>
>>25699242
You've lived a wild life, brother
>>
>>25699306
Bad justice
>>
>>25699242
well I wasn't talking about you anyway, you're writing is exceptional and characterization is top notch with is 10x more important than plot
>>
>>25699131
2 with a happy ending
>>
>>25699131
>2.Twilight gets crushed, but somehow this stays light hearted (my choice goes to this)
>>
>>25699242
Are you like, long lost fucking royalty or something?
>>
>>25699242
>But my grandmother had my father killed, then was planning to kill me and then my siblings down the line. But the assassin got caught and ratted her out.

nigga what
>>
>>25699242
Are you polish?
>>
>>25699171
>>25699196
>>25699304
So basically a crushed Twilight that receives a stern talking to while slowly somehow becoming lighthearted again? Either in time or somehow redeeming herself to Anon.
At least to a point where he no longer feels PTSD near her?
>>
>>25699396
Yes, this is the best case scenario
>>
>>25699396
Perfect, submit this idea to Erf
>>
File: 1446746732481.png (250KB, 1553x1362px) Image search: [Google]
1446746732481.png
250KB, 1553x1362px
>>25699396
>redeeming herself to Anon
Yes, this.
Her trying really, adorably hard to make it up to him.
>>
File: image.png (181KB, 500x587px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
181KB, 500x587px
What would a friendship lesson letter to princess Celestia sound like in relation to almost sending a falsely judged foal to pony hell and give him PTSD from your actions?
>>
>>25699484
Does this mean we gonna have a dick suckin scene?
>>
>>25699502
Yes, and she will like it
>>
>>25699344
>>25699364
>>25699389
Long story, I was just seeing if it qualified. in anycase. going to tally up the votes,

>>25699484
Unf
>>
>>25699396
Yes I like this.
I like the serious elements but then we can come back to the niceness and lighthearted again.
>>
>>25699484
But I don't clop
>>
>>25699550
Well, 3 and 2 look like the winners anyway. TIME TO WRITE
>>
File: image.gif (482KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
482KB, 500x281px
>>25699396
>>25699458
>>25699484
>>25699470

>>25699526
What do you think Erf?
>>
>>25699560
Already working on it. just leave it to me. I think I got something that everyone will like
>>
>>25699556
I demand a recount
>>
>>25699131
6. Twilight becomes Anon's chaos maid.
>>
>>25699131
3, but I think her side should be pursued, and anon should realize just why Twilight acted the way she did, from her history. Tiny bit of learning how to function in society.
>>
>>25699600
Anon already knows why, he's watched the Canterlot Wedding epsiodes.
>>
>>25699600
This and dubs, lets cure anon of any latent autism
>>
>>25699617
This
>>
>>25689554
>Fluttershy didn't do anything to get you off her belly. She let you take your time. She was even willing to lay on her back all night if you felt you couldn't get up to head to her bed.
>But it made no sense to you to not lay in her bed if that's what you said you wanted. So you slowly and carefully get off her belly, and head to her room while Fluttershy follows.
>Fluttershy was internally trying to figure out what actually happened in her head. She thought she herself may have been jumping the gun in her mind. Twilight could be irrational sure, but actually going through the means and measures to seal up a colt without at least making some sort of check? But Fluttershy knew you were smart, she felt while the changeling debate that you mentioned was a little odd. That you were indeed capable of keeping up with Twilight. She didn't know how to feel, and at this moment, she would disregard things for now. And be there for you.
>You said nothing, you just hopped up on her bed. Fluttershy giving you a little push with her muzzle to get you up there. You immediately lay on your belly and curl up like a cat while you look into Fluttershy's eyes.
>Fluttershy took the opportunity to once again give you one of her warming smiles. She even gives you a peck on the forehead. Your expression only changes a little. Even in your state, Resisting Fluttershy's affection was futile.
>Fluttershy notices you smile just a little. This calmed her heart. She was afraid you'd be too traumatized to react. She hovers up a few feet and lays on her belly next to you. Cuddles up next to you. And wraps her wing around you like a blanket.
>you could feel your heart slowly calm itself. You felt safe with Fluttershy. Her wings were so soft, and yet. pretty good at keeping you warm. You nuzzle your head to her side. This was fine. This was good. Maybe if you calmed down enough. You could try to rationalize better without breaking down.
>>
>>25699836
>"So, what story would you like to hear? I may not have any storybooks with me right now. But I'm sure I can come up with something that will make you feel better."
>...you didn't know any pony stories that'd you'd be willing to hear right now. No, you were fine with just cuddling. You still wanted to manage your thoughts.
"Can we just lay here? Until we fall asleep?"
>"Of course Anon, anything you want. But are you sure you wouldn't like to hear a story? It might help"
>You nuzzle again on her side, resting your head against it.
"...It's fine, just being near you makes me feel better."
>Fluttershy doesn't argue with you. "Then I won't get up, for any reason. I'll lay here until you want me to move. Ok?"
"Ok..."
>You were fine with that. You closed your eyes. And just waited for sleep to hit. You felt nothing more could happen. Not while you were in Fluttershy's gentle presence.
>You give it one last thought before drifting to sleep. Could you forgive Twilight?....maybe. Once you calmed down, maybe, you should go talk to her. But then, you felt a tinge of anger. If she tried to rationalize her assault on you. or play it down as if it was nothing. You knew..you knew you'd lose it. You'd have to see tomorrow. You were falling asleep.
>Fluttershy had begun to hum. She wanted to do something that would help further ease the tension. Her humming was like a massage to your ears. You didn't protest. No, you were too far gone now.
>You fall asleep.
>>
>>25700048
>AND NEVER WAKE UP
The End
>>
>>25700138
3 edgy 5 me
>>
File: image.jpg (83KB, 441x486px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83KB, 441x486px
>>25700138
>Bad time intensifies
>>
>>25700138
You'reabitofaprick.jpg
>>
>>25700048
>No dreams tonight. or none you could remember, or cared to remember.
>but luckily, no nightmares either. Fluttershy must have been some bonafide Dream-catcher or something.
>you felt at peace in your sleep.
>Or you did, until you heard a yell.
>"SHE DID WHAT?!"
>You slowly open your eyes. That voice?...
>You could only hear muffled talking after that.
>Fluttershy was no longer next to you, and there was sunlight in the room. It had to be morning.
>You yawn, you didn't catch the noises coming from the other room at first. And you were disappointed Fluttershy wasn't around you upon waking. But the moment you hear voices in the other room. You snap to attention. the quieter voice was obviously Fluttershy. And the other...Discord...finally.
>You move over to the door, and put your ear against it. That yell from before. That had to have been Discord. Fluttershy must have told him what you said.
>"N-now Discord. Please calm down. T-there is a possibility it's just one big misunderstanding. M-maybe Anon imagined some of it?" Fluttershy, from the sounds of it. Had done some rationalizing on her own. And seemed to try to want to look at things from a not so dark side.
>"Fluttershy. I know you want to see this optimistically, but I know Anon. He wouldn't imagine chains sprouting from the ground and holding him down. And he wouldn't lie about it either..."
>Woah...Discord was not sounding like his usual self. There was no joviality in his voice.
>"I don't think he'd lie either. But Discord, do you think Twilight would really go that far without at least confirming if Anon was a changeling or not? I don't want to doubt Anon, he was so....he looked dreadful. I had to do my very best to make him comfortable. But Twilight is also my friend, I've known her since she first arrived in Ponyville. Something doesn't seem right,,,:"
>>
Anon can use this mess to teach Chryssi the power of friendship.
Although he was persecuted and hunted, he forgave her and their relationship will deepen because of it.
Or something. I lost my train of thought halfway through typing this.
>>
>>25700162
>>25700185
>>25700205

I hope you guys realize that that isn't me. Notice the trip isn't a trip.
>>
>>25700246
Yeah, its just a joke obvi
>>
>>25700246
Erf-senpai, I could never call you a prick. Just that guy.
>>
>>25694583
YOU FAGGOT, i miss that story, you fucking faggot
>>
>>25700209
>"Weren't you the one who told me of a certain time Twilight tried to cause a friendship problem, that if Celestia had not arrived, then the entire town would have clobbered eachother into submission for a doll?"
>You open the door slightly to eavesdrop further on them. Fluttershy cringed and looked down "....yes."
>"Then I have no doubt that Anon is telling the truth. You do realize, Fluttershy, that if she had succeeded. I wouldn't be able to just bring him back, right? I'd have no way of tracing him."
>Fluttershy grimaced "...no..."
>...so you were right. If you ended up in Tartarus....you were fucked. And that didn't sit well with you at all.
>Discord started tapping his paw digits with his talons. "I am his father Fluttershy, you do realize I have to see that this matter is resolved."
>"I-I know. B-but...Discord. please let me come along. Please? Pretty please? I'm afraid something bad might happen. Maybe I could...erm...moderate?" Fluttershy was afraid that if she wasn't there. Either Discord or Twilight was going to go overboard.
>Discord slithered over to Fluttershy, giving her a hug "Fluttershy, Fluttershy. I appreciate your worry. But I promise I'll handle this just fine. Trust me. Besides, how am I going to learn to deal with fatherly issues if I can't do it on my own? hmmm?"
>"But Discord, wouldn't this be more of a family issue? I am Anon's Aunt, remember?" Fluttershy reminded him.
>"Yes but..." Discord really didn't want her coming "...this is really more of just...a father thing."
>"Discord...I feel...I need to go. He came to me in a way I had never seen him before. I can't just stay here and do nothing. I think he needs both of us for this. We need to go...as a family."
>Discord clenched his talons, it looked like he wanted to scream. But he held it in. And sighed, defeated "You really won't take no for an answer. Will you?"
>>
>>25700552
sorry if i'm being slow. getting preoccupied by things. and trying to be careful with how I proceed.
>>
>>25700552
>You do realize, Fluttershy, that if she had >succeeded. I wouldn't be able to just >bring him back, right? I'd have no way of >tracing him.

Ugh. Brutal.
>>
>>25700552
>Fluttershy shook her head, hovered up, and gave Discord a hug "It'll be ok, I'm sure we'll get everything sorted out together."
>Discord hugged her back, knowing he couldn't and wouldn't do anything underhanded to make her back out. Stil...
>"I'm at least going to have a one on one with Anon, where is he by the way?" Discord looked around, not seeing you.
>Fluttershy pointed towards her room, making you hide your head behind the door. "He's in my room...but can you wake him gently? I don't want him having a fright."
>Discord nodded. "Of course, would you mind waiting outside? I'll only be a moment."
>Fluttershy nodded, but..she was curious on something "What are you going to talk about?"
>"I just want to talk to him about what happened. But privately"
>"Privately?" Fluttershy tilted her head, she didn't understand.
>"Yes. If he knows you're overhearing the conversation then he might hold certain things back. It's a guy thing really. Not wanting to say things that would trouble one with such a gentle heart. Such as yourself." Discord was laying it on smooth, But clearly he just wanted to talk with you more candidly.
>"I....well...mnnn." Fluttershy already felt bad about what happened. She couldn't think of what you might be holding back that could be worse than what you already said. "I won't argue with you. But please, just don't pressure him or scare him. He's been through enough."
>Discord nodded "I promise"
>With that Fluttershy went through her front door and waited outside. Discord hovered over into Fluttershy's room, you waiting by the bedroom door for him.
>You still weren't too pleased with the situation. But the sleep, and Fluttershy's loving care really did help you settle your mind and not be as disturbed like you were yesterday. For now, you were thinking clearly. But still.....knowing the fact that you could have indeed been fucked. It made you feel angry inside.
>Discord looked upon the bed first, but didn't see you.
>>
>>25700559
it's fine, erf
>>
>>25700646

>Sit there, unable to think of how to start a conversation with him
>>
>>25700646
"Over here Discord."
>you call to him as you close the door. Even with Fluttershy another door away. You understood why the conversation had to be private.
>Discord's head span around, and then literally turned behind himself as he looked at you. And smiled his usual welcoming but at times, suspicious looking smile. "Ahh, there you are. hmmm...weren't you supposed to be sleeping?"
"I was, until you woke me up with a yell. I don't even have to guess what that was about. I overheard you and Fluttershy talking a little after that. Is it true? You really wouldn't have been able to find me?"
>You wanted to know. directly.
>Discord shook his head "I could. But it would take a long time. And that's assuming nothing had happened to you between then. Tartarus is a terrible place. And a pony would get lost, and most likely never be heard from again should they wander around aimlessly."
"Then...how were you able to find the hive?"
>"Simple, one, that tower fortress was already a giant eyesore. And two, I could see where the fortress and it's occupants were going during the actual sealing. But that's the thing, I wouldn't know where you had ended up going unless I was witnessing the sealing. And even then, I wouldn't allow that to happen had I known"
>You look at him, a little skeptical
"Not even for a cheap laugh?"
>Discord shook his head. "Tartarus is not a joke Anon...well...it is for me. But for somepony like you. It is a dangerous place only meant to hold those who only wish to cause harm. Somepony like you wouldn't last two minutes down there. And if I lost you A.....ahrm..."
>You notice a tear go down Discord's cheek, as he turned around to wipe it away.
>was he being genuine?
"Discord?"
>He wouldn't turn around, not even to try to pull a joke on you. You walk over to him and poke at his tail with your hoof.
"Hey, Discord....you-HRNGK!"
>>
>>25700756

oh shit!
>>
File: ss+(2015-12-08+at+08.45.59).png (15KB, 499x280px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2015-12-08+at+08.45.59).png
15KB, 499x280px
kek
>>
>>25700756
I would actually feel worse knowing you could possibly never be found but most likely skull fucked and eaten in 5 min.
>>
>>25700774
Yup. Pretty rad
>>
>>25700756
>Discord turned, picked you up, and latched onto you tightly "I COULD HAVE LOST YOU, MY CHAOS BUDDY, MY PARTNER, MY......friend."
>infact, he was hugging you so tightly that you couldn't breath.
"DFGFDGDFGD"
>"A-anon...I-I'm being serious when I say this. You are my second best friend in the world. And...I don't want to insult Fluttershy's name but. You are the only one I could see as being my partner. To think, I could have lost you. I never thought something like that could happen, I swear it. If I lost you...who would I have to help me in my merry making? Who would I have to tease and taunt without having to worry about them trying to leave me? Who would I have to discuss topics of chaos with? Nopony, that's who!"
"REGREGFDGFD"
>you were turning different shades of blue
>Discord gently put you on Fluttershy's bed so you could be at constant eye level with him. Though, you were just glad he let you go. You almost felt you were going to die from that.
>"And to think, this was all caused by the" Discord made a very mocking tone "Princess of friendship"
>You took a deep breath to get some air into your lungs, exhaled. And looked towards Discord. Wondering if he was truly being genuine when he was hugging you.
"Discord?"
>"Ooooohhh! This is why I don't want Fluttershy coming. I want to give Twilight a piece of my mind.!" Discord reached into his own head and pulled out a cherry bomb. "I'm so steamed up about this that I swear, I'm going to burst!"
>OH SHIT!
>You cover yourself in fear of an explosion.
>But...
>There was none, you peek through your forelegs to see what became of the bomb.
>Discord was still holding it."But....for Fluttershy's sake. I have to keep it together" He slips the bomb back inside. "anyway Anon, did you have something to say?"
>You blink, you really were..or still are rather...waiting for one of his usual shenanigans.
"..y-yeah..I just wanted to ask. If you really really meant those things you just said."
>>
>>25700867

annnnd feels
>>
>>25700867
>"I do..I know I've admitted to a few things before. But knowing you could have been lost in Tartarus. Possibly gone forever. I suppose it just...hit me on how much I cared about you. you have stuck to the plan and have played the part as my son without fail. And for that, I thank you." Discord was using an eraser at this point to literally rub out any cube shaped tears that fell out of his eyes.
>So, he was truly being honest. You weren't used to him acting....normal. Or as normal as he was going to get.
>...and yet, the way he was acting. And your thoughts from before. You felt, since he made this confession. You had one to make of your own.
"Discord, I feel the same way. You know, I used to think you were mostly a dipshit. You could be cool, and I appreciated when you were nice. But usually I wanted to strangle you for most of the things you do to me. But, I always thought that deep down still. You thought as me as a plaything that just happened to be your friend and "Partner". But thinking back, like when you covered up the fact I moved the sun and the moon. Or when you snapped at Suri for talking down to me. Or hell, right now. I realized you treat me better than you treat anyone else...except for maybe Fluttershy. But...the point is.You're my best friend. And you could probably play the biggest prank on me ever, and I would still consider you my best friend."
>Discord sniffed, he was feeling both happy, and sad at the same time "Please don't say that Anon..."
>wha?
"Why not, it's true..."
>Discord nodded, doing his best to keep his composure "I'm aware it's true. And I'd rather not think of it that way. I don't want to feel tremendous guilt for when I pull little pranks on you."
>You smile, and even laugh at that. That was a hilariously absurd way of thinking.
"Are you serious?! HAHAHAH!"
>Discord flicked your nose, but it did little to stop you "Don't laugh, it wasn't meant to be funny"
>>
>>25701010
>You had to take a moment or two to calm down. because that was both cute and hilarious.
>You had your hoof to your face, proping it up as your laughter turned to light giggling.
"S-hahas-s-orry. I m-mean. hmmmm...ok. I guess. Still...thank you anyway Discord. You're a great guy, deep inside."
>"Fluttershy tells me the same thing.Not like I need to be told however, I already know I'm great. That being said, you are pretty good yourself. But let's move this conversation right along before I start coughing up rainbows and kittens. I heard you weren't doing too well last night. What exactly happened?"
>You sigh, and explain the exact version of events that transpired. Only leaving out that Chrysalis was the one who told you this would pretty much happen. That particular note interested you and you would investigate that later.
"...I'm not happy with her Discord. I'm actually afriad I might even hate her."

chapter end. sorry for a short chapter. thats all i can say
>>
>>25701044
boooooooo
>>
>>25701044
http://pastebin.com/DEwqeFe8
>>
>>25701051
relax, it's just a number of things. and work has been stressful lately. Christmas is coming up and all.

Though, I have two days off now. so chapters will be longer on those days.
>>
>>25701057
Get sleep, grow strong!
>>
>>25700867
>A-anon...I-I'm being serious when I say this. You are my second best friend in the world. And...I don't want to insult Fluttershy's name but. You are the only one I could see as being my partner. To think, I could have lost you. I never thought something like that could happen, I swear it. If I lost you...who would I have to help me in my merry making? Who would I have to tease and taunt without having to worry about them trying to leave me? Who would I have to discuss topics of chaos with? Nopony, that's who!"
Awwwwww
>>
boop
>>
Well so far Discord hasn't lost his shit yet. That's a good sign.
>>
>>25701057
I hope things stop being so stressful for you soon.
>>
>>25702557
Or a bad one, cuz he's REALLY gonna lose his shit when he does
>>
>>25702627
stress is good for the soul
>>
>>25703115
You make a good point.
>>
>>25703605
I have no soul
>>
>>25699131
2 or 3 will be ok
>>
>>25699131
2 and 3
>>
>>25701044
This was a good chapter.
This was a good fucking chapter.
>>
>>25703872
(By this I mean both. Also some 1. She gets a stern talking to like 3, fells terrible like 1, but in the end is 2.)
>>
>>25702557
What if he's saving everything for Twiggy
>>
File: 1420228403939.png (396KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1420228403939.png
396KB, 300x300px
>>25699498
>Dear Princess Celestia,
>I extrajudicially accused and assaulted a foal!
>I was going to send him to tartarus.
>I've obviously learned nothing about judging ponies and I'm always right!
>Your faithless student,
>Sparklebutt
>>
I want Twilight Sparkle to get a stern talking to and feel awful. She can feel ok latter, but I want her to feel awful.
>>
>>25705157
Yes.
>>
what ever happen to geroge
>>
>>25685965
Just letting yall know I'm not dead. Been extremely busy right now, but I'll be able to get back to writing in the next few days.
>>
File: 1363044871261.gif (2MB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
1363044871261.gif
2MB, 300x169px
>>25699498
Dear Princess Celestia
Today I used my princess title to judge an underage citizen of Equestria as guilty of being the Queen of the changelings! Of course that there was no trial, jury or evidence because I'm the princess and I can of course, pass a judgement by myself. I condemned the allegedly changeling queen to an eternity to tartarus. Isn't that great!

But in the end it turned out that the colt wasn't actually Queen Chrysalis but just an actual pony colt that made me feel insecure about my own views of the world and intelligence. I guess that in the end, if you have a big problem, just make it sure to banish it quickly before your pet dragon or anypony can intervine
>>
>>25704783
>>25707115
kek
>>
>>25707115
Pretty much sums this up.
Girl needs to grow up a bit.
>>
>>25707412
nah she needs to grow down m8
shes already too grown up and thats what caused the problem
>>
>>25707752
Damn the wisdoms are strong with you.
Too big for her britches, grew up too fast, got arrogant, now needs to get taught a few lessons.
>>
>>25707787
xactly men
>>
I now want to see Erf have one of the characters to write a letter to Celestia at some point.
>>
>>25708064
Or maybe he could just go visit ol' Celly.
>>
File: celestia2.png (81KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
celestia2.png
81KB, 640x480px
>>25708135
>her face when Anon realizes she's known his secret all along
>>
>>25708152
That would an interesting twist.
>>
>>25708152
Wonder how much she would care....

Maybe a bit disappointed with Discord but his heart is kinda in the right place. Anon is (aside from Twilight) having a great time. Not much harm done overall....
>>
>>25708152
I doubt she would be able to know without Discord letting it slip.
>>
File: 1352667057740.png (142KB, 456x342px)
1352667057740.png
142KB, 456x342px
>>25708152
>>25708228
>"Princess anon is actually a creature from another dimention called human
"What? anon is a human? And that's news for you?"
>"W-what? You mean that you knew all along?"
"Of course I knew, unlike you Twilight, I'm not retarded, it was obvious from the very beggining"
>"...."
"Oh you still here? Do I need to spell it out for you? I KNEW that anon is actually a creature from another dimention. Discord adopting a son, and said colt being totally ok with his shenanigans without showing any sign of psychological trauma while at the same time displaying a language and intellegince far superior than any other colt? Please Twilight, I just had to investigate a little, it's not like the spirit of chaos is actually subtle about his actions"
>"But why not acting? Why let him stay?"
"Do you know how boring actually being the ruler of this kingdom is? This is actually the most entertaining thing that has happened that doesn't actually involve the end of the world."
>"I-I d-dont understand"
"O-of course not, now if you ever screw it up like this again or you spread the truth, I'm taking your wings, and I'm not doing it with magic. A-am I clear Twilight?"
>"Yes princess"
>>
>>25708167
that would be an awful twist
>>
>>25708324
would she twist them off? dafuq

>>25708167
>>25708333
>>
>>25708361
Twist twisting the twist inside of the plot twist
>>
File: 1428467717522.png (222KB, 1215x817px) Image search: [Google]
1428467717522.png
222KB, 1215x817px
>>25708324
Sounds like this
>>
>>25708361
She's the goddamn Princess of the Sun. Of course she would
>>
File: yoshi.png (13KB, 116x123px) Image search: [Google]
yoshi.png
13KB, 116x123px
>>25708324
>>
>>25708324
Oh fuck.
So good
>>
File: 1335428705956.png (156KB, 218x232px) Image search: [Google]
1335428705956.png
156KB, 218x232px
>>25708324
>>
>>25708135
>>25708064
These
>>
>>25708388
sheeiiiit
>>
>>25701044
>"Hrn" Discord was stroking his beard, something about your story seemed off to him "Yes, I can see why you'd be so upset. But why, of all things, would you discuss changelings with her at all?"
"I just wanted to know why there couldn't be peace. Don't you think keeping the changelings around in one house is kind of. I don't know. They'd get bored eventually. Among other things. Wouldn't it just be better if they could all just be good guys? or at least not have them and the ponies at eachothers throats?"
>Discord rubbed his forehead, a little annoyed "No, I meant why would you discuss this with Twilight? Celestia is much more reasonable and wouldn't have tried this on you at all." Then he sighed "Still....Twilight had no right to do what she did. And unfortunately, straight out revenge is out of the equation."
"Straight out revenge?....you were going to get revenge for what she did to me?"
>Discord nodded "Of course I was, oh Anon. I may look like my usual perfect self. But deep inside. I want to turn her whole world upside down. For at least a day. But alas, We all know Fluttershy will not let it happen"
>awww, that was sweet of him. In a twisted sort of way.
"Well...Thanks for the thought at least. So.." You sigh "We're going to go see Twilight right?"
>Discord nods "We are, But I can assure you, I won't leave until she fully understands how catastrophic her actions could have been. Now then..." Discord puts his talons on your mane and pulls it out like a vegetable. A new puff of clean and straightened hair popping up on your head. He then proceeds to eat the hair he pulled out. "Ahh there we are, you must excuse me. I haven't eaten since yesterday and my stomach was killing me."
>You didn't even feel the initial yank, and at this point. Something like that was normal, and not worth reacting to.
"It's fine...oh, wait. I got something for you. Let me just..."
>>
>>25709399
>You look around, until you realize you never took off your saddlebag, You look around, and see your saddlebag sitting on the side of the bed. Fluttershy must have put it there for you.
>You dig through your bag until you see the invitation envelope. You grab it with your mouth and show it to Discord.
>"Hmmmmm?" Discord takes the envelope and flips it inside out by pushing his talons and paw together, making the invitational letter slip down. He quickly catches it and reads it. ".Discord hrn hrn, invited..hmm..compilation..hrn....mmm"
"you weren't around when I got this. I was almost getting scared I wouldn't see you at all before the party. And well now. I don't even know if I really want t- OW!"
>Discord whaps you on the head with a rolled up newspaper he just manifested. "Bad Anon, bad. Don't get so depressive that you're willing to upset everypony else. Parties are meant to be fun. And you can't have fun being mopey, understand?"
>Yeah, you understood. but, this time. It wasn't because you were going to be mopey...well..maybe a little.
"Discord, what do you think is going to happen when Twilight doesn't show up? Fluttershy will obviously still want her to go. And everyone else will still be expecting her. She's going to be the mopey one after all this. You know that right?"
>"You assume Twilight isn't going...again" Discord whaps you "Bad Anon, bad."
"ow! stop that!"
>You wave your hoof at him, trying to knock the newspaper out his his talons, that was getting annoying.
>"Oh relax my pint sized partner, I'm sure we'll find a way to make this all work out. For now, let's go give Twilight a talking to. Maybe mess with her a little without letting Fluttershy catch on. How does that sound?" Discord poofs away the newspaper
>He was right from before. He really didn't look all too upset despite him saying he was deep inside.
"...that..I guess....But, are you sure you're ok?"
>Discord nods "I am, are you ok Anon?"
>>
>>25709517
my body is ready
>>
>>25709399
ERF OUT OF FUCKING NOWHERE
>>
>>25709517
>"I am, are you ok Anon?"
MY BODY IS READY
>>
>>25709517
>mess with her BY BANISHING HER TO TARTARUS
>without Flutslut noticing of course
>>
>>25709637
Or giving her horrible visions about how Tartatus actually is. At least a glimpse
>>
>>25709631
>later
>sees Twilight
>gets the shakes
>PTSD intensifies
MY BODY WAS NOT READY
>>
>>25709517
I dunno Anon, are you really OK Annie?
>>
>>25709517
>You sigh, and give it some thought one last time "Yeah...I'll be fine. I think I'm mostly over it. Still, If Twilight tries to make this not as big a deal as it could have been. I'm going to flip"
>"Well, I can't say if that will or will not happen. So, if you'd like, I'll flip right along with you"
>...again, that was reassuring in the twisted kind of sense.
>with that, you And Discord head out through the front door where Fluttershy was waiting. She looks upon you both. You weren't crying and looked a lot calmer now. At least to her as compared to last night. "Good Morning Anon...erm...how..are you feeling?"
"Better"
>You go up to give her a hug, to let her knows things are ok "Thanks to you and Dad"
>Fluttershy felt absolutely relieved, not only from you being calm and seemingly happy. But Discord looked calmer to her as well. She already felt that all things were going to be ok.
>"I don't know what you did Discord, But I'm very happy that you did it." Fluttershy smiled up to him.
>Discord chuckled, blowing on his talon claws and rubbing his chest as a "Best Dad Ever" shirt appears on him. "I don't even think I need to say it, it's self explanatory"
>Fluttershy giggled at Discord's cute joke. Well, you were glad she was in a good mood. Because depending on how this went. Somebody was going to be in a really bad mood.
>The three of you went on your way to the castle. Fluttershy was still worried about one thing however. "Is it really ok if Anon misses school?"
>"It'll be fine Fluttershy? What could missing one day of school possibly cause? Besides, this chat with Twilight is much more important. Don't you think?" Discord responded. He wasn't lying. You agreed with him completely.
>"I do, but. Does Anon have to be around for this? I have a feeling...some bad things are going to be said..." Fluttershy was starting to look worried.
>>
>>25709860
love story
>>
>>25709807
Annie are you okay?
Annie are you okay?
Are you okay, Annie?
>>
>>25710038
wat
>>
>>25709860
"I'll be fine Aunt Fluttershy. I promise, besides. I want Twilight to apologize to me. Right there and then. If I went to school. I'd just be worried about what was going on between you three."
>"Fluttershy, You needn't worry at all. Anon is..." Discord teleports right over you and gives you a pat on the head "a mature and intelligent little colt. Mature enough to handle the conversation like a big grown stallion. You said so yourself, he's very smart"
>Fluttershy nods "He is...Are you sure you'll be ok Anon?"
>You nod
"Yeah, besides. With you around Aunt Fluttershy. I never have a reason to be sad." You move up next to her, and nuzzle your head on her side.
>You meant what you said, even if it was childish. As long as she wasn't being pessimistic or depressed. She was always a ray of sunshine.
>"There see? I can't believe I've got to be the one to say it. But as long as we stick together as a family. We'll always manage to get through even the worst of adversity. And...." Discord started coughing "Ok that's enough of that. I could only take so much unity and balance at one time. Especially when I'm the one to first realize it"
>"...but..you're right Discord. And.." Fluttershy lightened up again, giggling at Discord and, just as he hovered above you to give you a pet, she hovered above him to give him a pet. "If it wasn't for you, we'd never be a family. I think it was a really good idea to adopt Anon. Everypony has been able to see that you aren't a meanie like they thought just by seeing that you really could be good and nice."
>Discord tapped his talons and paw together, feeling a little embarassed "W-well, That's well and good. B-but I really don't care how other ponies see me.." He was never going to finish that sentence. And mention that his goal was to make sure they never looked down on Fluttershy again.
>Fluttershy gave Discord a big hug "Oh I know you do! deep down, you're just a nice, cuddly, softie!"
>>
>>25710302
Well I wonder if Anon can keep his shit together through this encounter. The fear and anger is strong with this one.
>>
>>25710366
Probably he won't
>>
>>25710366
LET YOUR HATE FLOW THROUGH YOU
>>
File: 1410672806873.jpg (421KB, 872x1360px) Image search: [Google]
1410672806873.jpg
421KB, 872x1360px
>>25710366
FEEL THE RAGE, LET IT FLOW THROUGH YOUR LITTLE HORSE BODY
>>
>>25710302
>Discord stops, he slowly accepts, and twists his head and arms around so he could grasp and hug Fluttershy without having to turn. "A...erm...only for the moment...just this moment."
>awww, how could you not join in on this? You were already feeling better about the whole thing. Because it was moments like these, that made you feel like you were part of a family.
>And that feeling, was one you'd hope would never go away. It was worth keeping up the lie.
>You three continued your trek to the castle . You could already see fillies and colts leaving their homes to go to school. You hoped Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon wouldn't get sour that you dipped on them. But you were sure they could handle the project just fine on their own. You just wondered what Discord planned to tell Cheerilee on the reason that you weren't there today.
>The three of you approach the front doors of the castle. Fluttershy moves up to them first. And gently knocks on them.
>no answer
>She knocks again
>No answer
>"Twilight...Spike...are you in there?"
>Discord moves up next to her and pats her on the head "Fluttershy, if I may, I think a firmer approach is necessary."
>Discord cocks his paw like a gun. And punches the door. The boom was so heavy that you felt the ground tremor.
>Still no answer
>"Will, now that is rather distressing.."
>You roll your eyes, and just push the doors open. and walk inside. Cute as the moment was, you didn't want to be waiting around out there all day. You didn't know what it was, but being near the castle,, about to talk to Twilight again. was making you feel a little sour again.
>"I-I guess..we could just let ourselves in" Fluttershy muttered, she didn't like just barging in unannounced.
>The three of you step inside, and head towards the cutie map chamber.
>..And the three of you didn't have to go any farther than that. Twilight was inside, on her seat, her face was planted right on the map.
>>
>>25710703
Well, seems like the princess of friendship spilled her own chocolate milk
>>
>>25710718
Hah
Appropriate
>>
>>25710703
dont you leave off with a cliffhanger Erf
Ill kill you man
>>
>>25710734
Relax, just writing slow because I'm trying not to make a mistake and write myself into a corner. over 100 chapters man, and things are delicate
>>
>>25710759
alright
Im watching you man
you dont know who I am but I know where you live
>>
>>25710759
Indeed they are
>>
>>25710703
>Fluttershy carefully approached Twilight first, she wasn't reacting, she approached her slowly, Still no movement.
>"T-Twilight?" Fluttershy drew ever closer, enough that she could reach out with her hoof and tap her, and she did just that "Twilight...are you ok?"
>No movement..
>"T-T-T-Twilight?"
>...noooooo....no she wouldn't. She couldn't. She didn't.
>"nnmmnnffgmmmmhhh" Twilight groaned as she raised her head slowly, her eyes bloodshot red, veiny, and her coat color looking slightly paler than usual.....soommmmeeehhoowww.
>"T-Twilight? Wh-what happened?" Fluttershy was now worried for Twilight, that kind of made you feel angry inside. Even if the only reason she was doing it was because she just cares too much.
>"....I haven't slept....Fluttershy, I did something terrible yesterday. I haven't left this room since it happened. I sent off Spike because I didn't want him to see me like this. I had to bribe him with gems....ugh...I just..I don't know what happened. I..I just. I mean, it just seemed so obvious. I should have checked, but If I stopped the spell to start another one, she could have escaped....but then it turned out it wasn't even her...I don't know how I could be so wrong. I..I honestly never seen a colt that smart before. And asking about changelings right after their banishment?...ogh...F-Fluttershy..I'm..actually glad you're here...I don't think I could face A-" Twilight turned her head, and saw that you and Discord was right behind Fluttershy.
>"...oh no..." Twilight slammed her head right back on the cutie map. ".....ohnmmmm" She moaned, she honestly had no idea how to handle this.
>"....." Fluttershy didn't know what to think, that pretty much confirmed what you told her. And yet at the same time, she could see how badly Twilight was devastated. There was even a letter of some sort under her face. "T-Twilight, I.."
>"You don't have to say it....You're all really mad at me, right?"
>>
>>25710265
You've been hit by
You've been struck by
A smooth criminal
>>
>>25710866
Charge has been set, situation's ready to blow!
>>
>>25710928
Bomb has been planted
>>
>>25710866
I FEEL NOTHING BUT RAGE
>>
>>25710976
>YouWon'tLikeMeWhenI'mAngry.jpg
>>
>>25710866
>"oh..I...er" Fluttershy didn't know what to say....but you did.
"I am.." You step up, you could feel something flowing through you. Was it rage? maybe. Maybe you just wanted to knock her down a peg. Maybe...or maybe you just wanted to vent on her about how stupid she really was. Just because she didn't sleep doesn't excuse that, through confirmation, you could have been gone forever.
"You nearly sent me away forever Twilight, and for what? Because I was able to keep up in a debate about changelings? You had a spell that could reveal the truth right? Why didn't you just zap me BEFORE trying to seal me? I want to know that, right now!"
>Twilight raises her head, everything she was looking at was in a blue. She looked at you, and sighed "B-because I thought you'd take a shot at me. Even if I cast the spell, you....mmnn..Chrysalis would have probably taken the opportunity to shoot right back with something more..painful. And if she escaped...I didn't know what could happen after that."
"But it wasn't her, it was me. Even Spike believed me. You're assistant Twilight, a baby dragon, one we can presumably say is less learned than you are. Believed me. Or at least, was willing to question it."
>"...I....I...." Twilight was already losing hope in this situation, she couldn't excuse what she had done.
"You're sorry right?"
>You eyed her, expecting the obvious.
>"I..I am..I really am,,an-"
"Good, because I'm not accepting it."
>Fluttershy turned to you, gasping "A-Anon?"
>You look over to Discord. "Dad, you mind taking something down for me?"
>Discord nodded, he had a neutral expression as he made some parchment appear. He then poofed up a quill, licked the tip with his tounge, which was black and inky at the moment. And prepared to write.
>"W-what's going on? I thought we were going to discuss things?" Fluttershy didn't like where this was going.
>"...." Twilight just silently stared, she felt too weak to comment on what was going on.
>>
>>25710935
>>25711008
Defusing the bomb
>>
>>25711008
I like what I am reading
>>
>>25711008
Ooh FUCK..........
IT'S HAPPENING!
>>
>>25711008
ha, greentext error. So much for that. Though thats not what I meant by mistakes.

"You want me to accept your apology right?"
>You stare right into Twilight's bloodshot eyes.
>"...I do..but...what are you...doing?" Twilight was too tired to guess.
>"Anon, Discord...I don't like where this is going. What are you doing?" Fluttershy asked, She was not expecting this at all.
>"From the looks of it. It looks like Anon is going to have a list of demands." Discord tapped the parchment with his quill to make sure it was working. Of course it was.
>You nod
"I am, I'm not going to be happy with a simple apology. And I want to do this my way. I was the one she was going to banish."
>"But..Anon, look at her. She's been up all night, wracked with guilt. Don't you think we should just...let bygones be bygones?...please?" Fluttershy gave you a big sad look.
>You looked to Discord. He was buckling under pressure from Fluttershy. Dammit, even you felt offput now.
>"Fluttershy...stop....Anon's right. What I did was irresponsible. So much so that I could have put him into a fate worse than death." Twilight was mustering up energy to stand, and put her hoof on Fluttershy, to let her know it'd be ok "..I'll be fine."
>.....goddamit. You didn't want her to be fine with it. You wanted her to stew for what she did.
>Dammit, this was the problem people spoke of when it came to the show. Perfect little fucking Twilight can do no wrong, even when she does wrong..
>And then there was Fluttershy. You didn't want to upset her. No wonder Discord didn't want her to come. He knew this was going to happen.
>You sigh...
"never mind, there's only one thing I want. I want to finish that discussion about changelings with you."
>Discord poofed away the parchment and quill. He knew the situation had been defused thanks to Fluttershy. He doesn't even comment on the situation. He just lets you lead on.
>"...T-that's it?..." Twilight asks
>You nod
>>
>>25711147
Fluttershy ruining the hype
>>
>>25711083
>>25711147
Bomb has been defused.
Counter-Terrorists win.
>>
>>25711147
Futershy kindness is over 9000
>>
>>25711147
Fucking flutterblocked my revenge!
>>
>>25711147
"That's it. And depending on how that discussion goes, I might want one more thing from you."
>".....Ok..I agree" Twilight doesn't even ask you what it is. And what you wanted was simple. The moment you confirmed that Chrysalis truly wanted to change. You wanted a meeting with the Princesses. And with Twilight hopefully agreeing with you. See if you could get some equality going on.
>"Anon...." Fluttershy was relieved, she thought it was going to be something crazy "...are you still mad at Twilight?"
>you at least wanted to be honest about this.
"I am,...but I guess..not as much"
>Or just not allowing yourself to be,
>Fluttershy turns to Twilight "Twilight, can you do something for me?"
>Twilight weakly nods "whuzzat?"
>oy, she was really out of it.
>"I want you to spend an entire day with Anon. I now understand that this really was a big misunderstanding. But...it is your fault Twilight. You don't understand Anon. But Discord does, and so do I. And we see him for what he is. A very smart colt, a very loving colt, a colt that makes us both feel oh so proud. Isn't that right Discord?" She turns to him
>Discord nods "Of course, a chip off the old block. Though" Discord snickered "I think I'd actually have to feed him that chip for that phrase to have meaning"
>Discord looked around. No one was laughing.
>"hmmm...." Discord stays silent after that.
>What was she doing though?
"Aunt Fluttershy...I don't think that's a good idea."
>Fluttershy could see what the situation had caused. It made Twilight restless, and it made you angry, different from the colt she grew to love. "Anon..I..I know I don't usually do this...but..." Fluttershy raises her right hoof, then puts it down. "But I'm putting my hoof down."
>...oh the irony.
>...shit...you weren't nearly hateful enough. or to be exact. Hateful towards her to bring on le edgy "YOU AREN'T MY AUNT". You look to Discord.
>>
Did Anon's rage cure him of the shakes or is he just shaking with anger internally?
>>
>>25711246
>He just shrugs the moment you both make eye contact "I'm ok with it, of course. I'd like to add that if for whatever silly reason that Anon is once again threatened with banishment. That it will be I who be doing the banishing."
>"Discord.." Fluttershy looked to him, she didn't want that....
>"I'm sorry Fluttershy, but it's only fair. You don't want poor Anon having the possibility of being sent to Tartarus...do you?"
>"I don't want anypony going there....I"
>Discord, surprisingly, even to you. Would not back down from this "Fluttershy, please beleive me when I say I'm sorry. But if it comes to that. I will do it"
>"mm-mnngh...It wont..I p-promise I won't use any magic...on A-Anon...F-fluttershy...I agree to his terms..I promise it'll be ok..." Twilight was having trouble standing at his point.
>"mmnnn...I just don't...mnnn...Well..." Fluttershy looked to everyone in the room. "I just want everypony to get along. That's all I want....Anon...are you ok..with being with Twilight for the day?"
>You didn't want to...but. Discord was at least backing you on this. And you did need the time to have a full discussion on the subject of changelings. Fine, it'll be ok.
"...fine...but only for you Aunt Fluttershy....."
>Fluttershy could feel the tension in the room, she let out a meek "Thank you..."
>She didn't like the situation, or the bad feelings going around. She only wanted everyone to get along. She had never seen you like this before. It worried her. And yet, she did her best to grasp the situation. She couldn't tell you that you had no right to be mad. What Twilight did was....extremely bad. So she knew she couldn't just tell you to stop. All she could hope for was to try to make the situation better.
>>
>>25711353
>You were still angry.Still upset. But you were no longer scared, or feeling so emotional that you were ready to break down. You didn't get exactly what you wanted. But it was a start. And at least Twilight was complying. she understood the gravity of the situation.
>"o-ok...I-I'm ready t-t-then...A-Anon..a-a..re...y.....y....ogh" Twilight groans as she falls to the ground, and starts to snore.
>Out like a light.
>There was no point in talking to Twilight at this moment. She was too tired and weak to keep up any kind of conversation.
>Fluttershy moves over to Twilight, and gives her a gentle nuzzle "....Twilight...mnnnn"
>"Well, that went splendidly. But look at the time! I need to take Anon home, and get him ready for the party!" Discord said, spontaneously out of nowhere.
>wut?
>Both you and Fluttershy didn't expect that.
>"What about Twilight? We can't just leave her here..." Fluttershy said, not wanting to leave her friend on the floor.
>Though, it didn't take you long that Discord probably wanted to have a more private chat with you. It was still school time after all. Clearly he was making excuses.
"That's fine..."
>You look onto the downed Alicorn. She was in no shape for the party.
"If Twilight has the energy, she can come to the party...as a sign of....forgiveness."
>"Really? you're not uninviting her?" That made Fluttershy smile a little, she was seeing a glimmer of hope in all this. Of course, she was also buying into Discord's lie "You really forgive her that much?"
>>
>>25711419
>You nod, you yourself lying about the forgiveness bit. But if it made Fluttershy feel just a little better. Then it was worth it. You were about to probably head home. The last thing you needed was Fluttershy having terrible thoughts fill her head. You'd rather Twilight not come at all. But telling her she couldn't in front of Fluttershy would have only made things worse. You probably had nothing to worry about. With Twilight being tired. Yet still being invited. everyone else could just be told that Twilight didn't sleep last night. They would still probably figure out the truth of why she didn't sleep. But it would happen AFTER the party. Which...is just...fine.
>Fluttershy gently moves Twilight's head to it's side so she wouldn't be pressing her face on the floor. She then hovered over to you. And gave you a gentle hug. "Anon....I love you. All I want for you is to always be the happy little colt I know and love. I know, I know the situation is bad. But I know we can all get through this. And if Twilight just spends a little time with you, and you with her. I know you both will be able to connect and be real good friends. You're very very smart, and so is Twilight. I know you both could have such interesting conversations if you are just willing to open your heart to her. C-can you promise me something...before you go?"
>you held in your sigh, you didn't want to promise anything. But. again. It's flutterbutter. She genuinely loved you. What could you do? just thinking of telling her no slowly cracked your heart. You just couldn't do it. You held no hatred in your heart for her.
"what is it?"
>"Just..keep your heart open. And please give her one more chance"
>.......you agree to it, much to your chagrin.
>Fluttershy then looked to Discord "...and Discord...do you think you could at least put Twilight on her bed?...so she can get some rest."
>"I suppose..." Discord snaps his talons. sending Twilight away in a flash of light.
>>
>>25711589
>With that, you all say your goodbyes. Fluttershy giving you both hugs. Fluttershy told you both that'd she see you at the party. She was still depressed about the whole sirtuation. But she managed. she reasoned that if things went well, like she could imagine it, then things...things should be fine.

chapter end
>>
>>25711601
rip
>>
>>25711601
>sirtuation

keep up the good work erf
>>
>>25711601
http://pastebin.com/7HqLnVJL
>>
>>25711789
Thanks again erf!
>>
How about we have small discussions instead of bumps
>>
>>25712865
That's what we do most of the time anyway, if you'll kindly notice.
>>
>>25712865
No
>>
>>25712865
I fell asleep before he was done with the chapter and haven't had a chance to pick it up again since I've been busy since I bumped it at 6 am.

Really interested to see how this turns out because I wanted Twilight to feel bad but Fluttershy with her unreasonable levels of kindness seems to have stopped that from happening.
>>
>>25712865
lets discuss your small bump instead :^)
>>
Need a drawfag to do Discord hitting an Anon with the rolled up newspaper saying, "No. Bad Anon, bad."
>>
>>25709860
>>"It'll be fine Fluttershy?
remove questionmark
>>
>>25711589
YEAH
KEEP PILING THOSE LIES ON
SURELY THIS WILL NEVER BACKFIRE
>>
File: 1449190417745.png (422KB, 917x513px)
1449190417745.png
422KB, 917x513px
>>25713988
let's discuss you discussing my bumps instead :^)
>>
105 parts

Ha, holyshit.
>>
>>25713441
Anon could always be a passive agressive prick
>>
>>25714528
Thought about that but after Discord scolded him for even contemplating being a Debbie downer at the party it seems like he'll have to wear a shit eating grin the whole time, especially when interacting with Twilight.
>>
>>25714100
No, bad anon, bad. You need to do your own stuff
>>
>>25715251
Ugh but I have no talent!
>>
>>25715737
Then git gud!
>>
>>25715906
Maybe I will.... Maybe I will
>>
>>25711789
erf still loving the story m8 keep it up but remember dont burn yourself out rather you alive than dead
>>
Well, I'd say that we are almost out of a possible turn for a grimdark story, which is nice, so I hope that this doesn't strand into that horrible territory
>>
>>25716762
Nope it won't.

While things are still up in the air at this point, with both Anon and Discord feeling unsatisfied, I feel there's definitely a path back to goodness. It won't happen in time for the party, but as soon as Anon and Twilight get a day alone I think they can work it out.

My thinking is that if Anon has a sit down with Twilight and recounts everything that happened after leaving the castle, it can resolve Anon's feelings, devastate Twilight, but then bring her back up, and to top it off remove the need for the whole social worker thing.

It revolves around the idea when Anon realized the worst part of this entire event was potentially losing Fluttershy, Discord, and all the goodness in Ponyville. Articulating that feeling of despair and loneliness , and leveraging the orphan thing, then bringing it back with the love and happiness he feels with Flutters and Discord...it resolve the social worker thing. Next, Twilight is devastated (way...way more than before) that she could inflict such devastation on a colt. It goes beyond the idea of banishment or death but to burdening a colt with those terrible feelings of isolation and loss.

Next, Anon still has these terrible feelings when he sees Twilight, or the castle, or hears her name but he doesn't want to have this reaction anymore. He doesn't want to 'hate' Twilight. He rationalizes that no good can come from these feelings, and they need to be resolved, and who better than the princess of Friendship to try and fix it? Anon enlists her to make sure he, nor anyone else, ever has to feel that way again. She feels reinvigorated and recharged to make things right for Anon.

But I'm not erf, nor a writefag, so please don't kill me if this doesn't make sense.
>>
>>25717342
We are still on ice. But you are right a reconciliation won't happen at the part but more like at the day with Twilight. I don't think that anon has PTSD like feelings towards Twilight now but more like he's just angry at her, really angry.

In the end this seems like will end with Twilight quitting the social worker thing and anon and bookhorse relationship ending with a friendship or just good terms.
>>
bump for the bump lords
>>
>>25712865
Well, I caught up with the story and posted my thoughts
>>25717342

This isn't a bump by the way
>>
>>25717994
Crap everyone hit it when it went to page 9.

Yeah, I'm taking the more optimistic route that Twilight won't 'quit' the social worker thing but actually doesn't feel that it's necessary anymore. After this hypothetical scenario where she sees Anon being genuinely happy and content with his current situation she doesn't need to worry about anything anymore.

Agreed with the PTSD thing. Figured he's just really, really angry at her. BUT, as Discord spelled it out, those types of feelings can't be left to linger, and for the sake of keeping appearances, pleasing Fluttershy, and not having to deal with the guilt of lying to her constantly about Twilight, he genuinely wants to work it out with her.

Anon will also see this as an opportunity to work on Twilight's perspectives and try to change her feelings on the Changelings and being more open to reforming Chrysalis
>>
>>25718113
I don't think that anon can or want change Twilight's perspective on the changelings since she has went through a lot with them, maybe just reach a mutual agreement and that's it.

I also feel like she should quit the social worker thing out of courtesy. Agreed about anon's feelings and wanting to work out with Twilight, but I feel like the story should try to go on separate routes about Chrysi and Twilight. Figuring out Chrysalis and eventually becoming niggas and fixing the relationship with Twilight should be kept somewhat apart.

I wouldn't like if Chrysalis somehow reaches a peace agreement with Equestria thanks to anon, it would feel way more natural if she just loses any will and interest on conquering the ponies but still hates them with a passion, hence she could never work with them and Twilight learning about not freaking out when someone has a radically diferent point of view from you
>>
>>25718255
All valid points.
I don't disagree.
>>
Bookhorse should still get a good spanking from celestia
Banishment spells are not toys
>>
>>25711654
>>25714239
fixed

>>25714324
never ever

>>25717342
>>25717994
>>25718113
>>25718255
>>25718255
I dunno what's gonna happen. admittingly, i only spent like 20 minutes thinking on the story today thanks to xenoblade chronicles X. But not to worry, i got this.

gonna write in 15 (or 30)
>>
>>25718654
>Xenoblade
Shit. This may take a while.
>>
>>25718654
>xenoblade chronicles X.
Is it good?
>>
>>25711601
>Discord once again works his teleportation magic. Sending you and him back to his house. Into your room.
>Upon arriving, you didn't take the time to take in your sorroundings. You were just angry at the whole situation. "Argh, dammit!Why does Fluttershy have to do that! I can't even get the nerve to just....egh....ugh"
>You sigh at the futility of your anger. Fluttershy had successfully deterred you shoving Twilight's "perfection" right up her own ass. Even if you did get what you wanted, what would do? Eh, you at least would have made her feel how you felt right then and there. You had serious doubts that Twilight had never felt the true terror and despair you have felt back on earth...and on that moment. THAT moment was just as bad as anything from your old world. It would have been....a learning experience for her.
>But now there was no real point. What's worse, Fluttershy wanted you to spend an entire day with her. That was not only going to be incredibly awkward, but you could only imagine it being you and Twilight not even really talking to eachother because of what happened. Aside from the talk of changelings. You wondered how round 2 of that was going to go.
>Then there was the party. WHO KNOWS how that's going to go. you felt that you needed to balance and focus your thoughts.
"..ok..ok, maybe this won't be so bad. Twilight's obviously had a bad night because of what she did. But, ugh..."
>You look up at Discord, who was busy reading the paper that was under Twilight when she had her head on the cutie map.
"Discord, what do you think? Do you think I'm overreacting? I mean..you said yourself, she could have banished me forever."
>>
>>25718791
the intro is pretty shit. in truth. you should speed along straight to chapter 4 when you're actually allowed to do shit. VAing feels like I'm watching toonami stuff. Gameplay is a faster paced Xenoblade with not as good music and a reflex intensive mechanic that if you suck at, you're gonna have a bad time.

The censorship doesn't bother me at all. But, I dunno if it's just me not finding a particular button. But not being able to know what the equipment's attachments do is annoying. I mean, some are obvious. others, like the potential stat and how crits work. Is cconfusing to me.

I know you autocrit if you hit with attacks in ther designated spots. And there are arts that can multiply that damage by like fucking 5 and shit. Also, accuracy isn't a major issue anymore. You can hit enemies that are 15 levels higher than you without seeing MISSMISSMISSMISS....but ummm...good luck surviving. Especially if they mob you.

Also, the scenery is gorgeous..though, theres a few rough patches of bad textures and getting around is annoying at times.

Quests got revamped. if theres an enemy that you need to kill for a quest that isn't active. it'll have ! over it's head. indicating it's a quest enemy. Also, since quests are on a quest board now. if you have enough collectables for a quest. look through the quest board, click the quest, auto completetion.

it's good stuff. and the map is a lot bigger than I thought it'd be.
>>
>>25718902
Are quests equally as bad as in Xenoblade? Because those and the combat system were what killed the game for me. I loved the music and world, but side quests were basically kill x amount of y, fetch quests and delivery quests without any pay other than resources was a major bummer. And I don't know, there's something with the whole offline MMO combat that just didn't click on me
>>
>>25718811
Getting a little edgy eh ayy-non?
>>
>>25718811
taking yo time with this update it seems
>>
>>25719541
See
>>25710734
>Relax, just writing slow because I'm trying not to make a mistake and write myself into a corner. over 100 chapters man, and things are delicate
>>
>>25719541
>>25719586
Nigga is playing Xenoblade
>>
>>25718902
Yo Erf, do you play Smash Bros?
>>
>>25718811
>Discord put on reading glasses he obviously didn't need as he answered you, his gaze never leaving the paper. " I think it's fine. A little on the melodramatic, but I don't see why she doesn't deserve an actual punishment.look at Luna. A little bit of a hostile takeover and..." Suddenly, the whole house shakes, knocking you to your side. "Boom! Bang! Straight to the moon. And do I even need to mention locking poor innocent little me in a statue?"
>"Ogh, was that you? You didn't....have...woah.."
>As you stood back up, you had realized you were in your room. And, IT WAS your room. The goop was cleaned. Everything was put back to it's place. The only thing missing was what was blasted off the dresser. namely your alarm clock and the picture with Chrysalis.
>You know Chrysalis said the room would be cleaned up. But, it was cleaned to near perfection. She actually kept her word. Though no doubt she actually had her changelings do it.
"....they actually fixed my room."
>"Hmmm?" Discord just shifted his eyes a little bit, then went back to reading "Seems they did, hrnnn"
>broken from your train of thought, you look over to the paper Discord was reading.
"What's that? Is it the invitation letter? didn't you already read that?"
>"What this? Oh no no, This belongs to Twilight"
"You stole her invitation?"
>That seemed off to you, considering you were sure she wasn't even going to be there. And even if she was. Stealing the invitation wouldn't do anything to help the situation. Pinkie would just let her in anyway.
>"Invitation? Oh no no, this is Twilight's letter of resignation"
>Woah..WOAH WHAT?!
"W-what? You mean...from being a princess?"
>You cringed, You were super pissed at her. But, that's a little much. Especially when Equestria usually relies on her and the mane 6 for saving.
"Discord...that's...a little too much man."
>"Whatever do you mean Anon? I think it's great in all actuality" Discord chuckled evilly
>>
>>25719934
happening
>>
>>25719377
the game has a whole online elemnt to it. You join a clan and a squad. And although you don't join with players in the map itself. if you and your squad kills an x amount of certain enemies. a squad quest unlocks, squad quests let you play with actual people to take down monsters and such.

theres also a ranking system, and the damn prospector clan is always on top. Fucking crazy old men. Quests themselves are x for y, but they are marked as "basic quests" from the quest board and you NEVER have to go turn them in.

theres a lot more ACTUAL quests now. and instead of affinity chats. there are affinity quests with whole voice acting and story mission styled questing. Affinity quests are where you get character development because outside of them. theres almost none. Affinity quests are pretty good though.

Combat is as I said. A lot better. it's more of the same. but there's no healing arts. Healing now depends on your ability to chain attacks (and your allies chaining) and activating soul voice, which gets harder as a battle goes on for too long. failing to activate soul voice late in a difficult fight will prove your undoing. I just spent half an hour killing a "Tyrant" variant of an enemy because i kept fucking up Soul voice. (sorry, this time it was me playing the game)

But, i'm done for now. if you get the game. Get the free DLC data packets. Loading times are god awful without them.

for example. let's say you die. it takes a whole 25 seconds to respawn, and quick travel also takes 25 to 40 seconds. were talking sonic 06 bad. but with the data packets. load times go from 30 to 3 seconds. you barely notice it.
>>
>>25719881
from time to time

>>25719934
>Were you mad at her? Yes. Did you want her to suffer a little? yep. Did you want her to feel how you felt? Did you want to her to see that being "Smart" and "observant" doesn't constitute trying to send you to pony hell? yes. Did you want her to step down from being a princess? No.
>As stupid as the position of "Princess of Friendship" sounded. You knew just by watching the show that Equestria always had this "power creep" thing going on. And you doubted she had stepped down from being a princess anywhere in the current season. If she stepped down, what does that mean when the season finale villain shows up? What if Starlight glimmer is working for whats his face? the guy who made those eight items. Shit could go bad.
"Discord...She can't step down. I know I'm mad at her. But Equestria is usually SAVED by her...in ways. You know. She usually figures the shit out in the end. This is really bad"
>"Well, She is" Discord poofs away the letter "And I think it makes everything that much easier for the both of us."
>You narrow your eyes at Discord
"....don't tell me you've been waiting for her to step down just so you could reveal that you were rusing everyone so you could take over Equestria."
>...oohh shit.
>Discord smiled joyously at those words, grinning as he rubbed his chin "That does sound like an excellent idea. Buuuuuuuuuuuuut...no" Discord presented the paper to you "It just means I don't have to keep up appearances with her anymore."
>..what huh?
>You look at the letter
>..it wasn't from being a princess....it was from being a social worker.
>You fall over
"........you did that on purpose"
>You weren't even yelling, you were in a strange mixture of irritation and relief.
>"I did, didn't I?" Discord chuckled as he poofed the paper away "Just goes to show that you're not as angry at her as you thought. I figured as much."
>>
>>25720082
based discord
>>
I just wanted to say hi to Erf
>>
>>25720082
The guy who made those eight items.???????
what eight itemsss???'
>>
Are we live?
>>
>>25720562
no
we ded
>>
>>25720647
Like Twilight's hopes of being a good poni?
>>
>>25720725
Kek
>>
>>25720082
>you don't even snap at him. You just lay there. Annoyed "...hey..you do know I was really actually upset when she did that to me right?"
>"As was I when I found out about it, But now that time has passed, I've had time to think it over...namely after Fluttershy had requested you spend a day with her. What you want to do with Twilight from here on out is totally up to you as long as you stay within the prerequisites of the plan. I'm not even going to give you any advice or suggestions. This is your business. You handle it as you wish."
>that was....really weird to hear out of Discord. But, it was also. Kind of mature of him to let you handle it without his meddling...well..as long as he doesn't actually meddle.
>You don't answer him, instead thinking again. Twilight was...well..she didn't sleep. And she even made an attempt to start right there and then before falling on her face.
>.....
>You put your hoof to your face and shake your head
"ugh...fine. I guess I actually can forgive her. But just this once....if she tries this shit again. That's it. Over and done with."
>"That sounds fair. Now..." Discord turns over to you "Do you mind telling me WHY they fixed your room?
>That was easy, nothing you felt you needed to hide.
"Me and Crhysalis sort of came to this understanding."

sorry, will be writing more. just le tme get this out to explain that a family issue came up. Sister been having troubles, that also included her husband, had a talk with her, she just needed to vent
>>
>>25720558
in the show, Starlight glimmer had a staff she claimed to be from a unicorn named meadowbrook
>>
>>25720955
Hope ya help her out.
Love ya, Erf.
>>
>>25720955
>"Oh ho? An understanding you say? Now that's interesting because last I checked, she wanted you dead. A pity, you both didn't get to experience my little surprise."
>.....oh....he must have meant when you she attacked you, and you attacked that changeling.
"...eh, no. We did fight. And...Well, it was kind of pointless. I'm just going to guess you put some anti-kill enchantment on us, right?"
>"Close, My spell is only effective inside my home. Reason being is this is the central home of ALL things chaos. Remember, my powers only work on you for a limited time unless I am constantly channeling my magic through you. So, using my home as a special beacon. It spreads the spell among all it's occupants to make sure nopony has to accidentally kick the bucket...ahh...but I digress. I'm still intrigued about this whole Chrysalis business. How did you manage to get on friendly terms with her?"
"It was easy, once we realized we couldn't kill each other. it was all diplomacy. And.."
>Discord interrupts you
"And that's why you talked changelings with Twilight. I had a feeling that might of been the case. But I didn't know to what degree. Anon, are you actually aware of what you are doing?"
>Discord was showing worry and concern over the subject, which you found...a little hypocritical.
"What do you mean by that? What? do you have a problem with it? That's kinda weird considering you are going to make her my sister. I don't even have to mention the nanny thing"
>"That, Anon, is all in the name of fun. I never planned on ever unleashing the changelings into Equestria. That's insane. relatively speaking of course."
"Discord, can I ask you something?"
>Since you were going to have this chat with Twilight, you might as well have this chat with Discord too. You knew he wouldn't banish you. But, considering his own past villainy. You wondered his thoughts.
>>
>>25721100
>>25720955

>2 straight dubs

ha
>>25721100
>"I don't even have to know what you want to ask. You want to know about my thoughts about changelings and their situation when it comes to their relationship with ponies, their feeding methods, bla bla....correct?"
>You nod
"Yeah, you've been around a long time. More than Twilight.So please, I want serious answers. Do you think the changelings and Ponies could coexist? Because the way Chrysalis tells it, and well..the way Twilight reacted. It looks like the ponies are pretty unreasonable about the whole thing."
>"Anon, the changelings themselves are merely drones. They are capable of individual thought yes, In fact, they all have different personalities just like any other pony would. But they all still unquestionably follow their queen. And I don't know if you've noticed, but she's very good at manipulating the situation into her favor."
"So, what you're saying is all of them are evil because their queen is evil?"
>"Yes, and I'm also saying that there's no doubt that Chrysalis is trying to manipulate you....I don't know why. It's not as if you can do anything for her. But I'm just making an observation"
>...but, that wasn't true.
"Woah, woah, woah. hold on. What about the changeling at cranky doodle's wedding?"
>"The what now?" Discord was confused.
>...no, you knew that was canon. If Bon Bon being secretive was a thing. Then that wedding happened...and at that wedding was a changeling. Who everyone knew was there, and despite that. nobody did anything about him. Hell, the princesses were there too. the only ones who weren't there was the mane 6..
"You know, that donkey from season two? That Pinkie annoyed the hell out of, and then sort of fixed his life by revealing she knew Matilda"
>"Ohhhhhhh, right right. Him. I didn't watch all the episodes mind you, so....hrn. There was a changeling there? Odd, what did Twilight think?"
>>
>>25721160
>Woah...you knew something about the show...or namely, Equestria's going ons, that he didn't know. And what's more, it didn't fit in with his opinion.
"She wasn't there."
>Discord raised his eyebrow "She's always there. What, are you going to tell me she wasn't going to show up when a changeling crashes a wedding?"
"Actually, he was invited. Also Celestia and Luna was there too. Just...not the mane six. They were busy fighting this bugbear...thing."
>Discord could barely believe it "Indeed? Well then, seems I wasn't wrong when I suggested talking to Celestia about this whole changeling business. But, hrnnnn........." Discord started stroking his beard, he couldn't come up with another answer, it looked like you stumped Discord. "hrnnnnnn...Then I suppose changelings can act on their own whether Chryssi wills it or not." Discord smirked "...oh gee, I hope that doesn't come back to bite her or anything"
>What?
"What do you mean by that?"
>"Oh, you know. the collapse of kingdoms is indeed a repeating event in history. no matter what dimension you're in."
"...and that means?"
>"I can't say. I don't want to say a thing further on the subject until it actually happens. If it happens. And before you mention anything. No, I won't actively be participating on what you'll maybe eventually figure out. It's just something that will just.....happen. As for my further thoughts on the changelings. I must say I am surprised that there's at least one changeling capable of being invited to a wedding without being chased out. But that doesn't change my opinion on their queen."
>>
>>25721209
"Discord, look. That I can get. Chrysalis, at least for her only appearance in the show. Is evil. Buuuuuuut. considering their only food source is love, it would sort of force her to try to forcibly take it if the ponies weren't willing to negotiate some sort of..I dunno..truce or something. Maybe she started out as neutral, or maybe she didn't know that draining love would cause the ponies to hate her. And you know. One thing leads to another, and she becomes evil, and cruel. That makes sense, right? Considering how quick you turned, maybe she just needed a pony friend that understood her. Like you did"
>Discord started to understand what was going on. "Aha...I see, you want to reform Chrysalis."
>you...sorta did. You didn't know. She COULD be tricking you. But...maybe not. You were giving her the benefit of the doubt.
"kinda, I want to understand the situation first. Then maybe try to get her to be good. Discord, you were a bad guy too until you felt that feeling in your heart."
>"Yes, I like to call that the "Fluttershy Effect". The heart, twisting itself painfully at the mere thought of losing somepony that cared about you, and even made a promise that could doom her world, over a little thing as turning a lake to ice. It's enough to wreck a lesser pony. But, I'm sure you know how that feels"
>You did, and really. Maybe that was a good thing. Fluttershy's unconditional kindness kept you from doing something possibly stupid and edgy.
>You nod
"Yeah, and that's why I think. If done properly. That it might be possible to reform her, as long as she wants to try. She just needs a pony that can tolerate her, and could resist that whole love drain thing. It's going to be tough. But, I think, I think I could do it. With your help of course."
>"Me? oh no no no, if you want to try. Then that's your business. I still plan to proceed with my plans without this reform nonsense. But I do wish you good luck. Despite it being a foolish endeavor"
>>
>>25721260
"Well, even if it's foolish. She kept her word about getting my room cleaned up. And I'm willing to give her a shot...within reason"
>"And how do you plan to handle this when I inevitably make her your sister? Because as I said, I don't want any part in this. Except for the front seat ticket for when it inevitably blows up in your face."
>yeesh, he had no confidence in you for this. Or maybe, he was trying to protect you in his own way from making a stupid mistake. Either way, if he didn't know about the changeling at the wedding. Then, you can't count on him being right about Chrysalis....also, you should find out if that changeling was among the hive when it got sealed up and then brought here.
>You just nod at Discord, accepting the challenge. And hoping. That if somehow you're stupid enough to be caught in a trap set by Chrysalis....that hopefully he could fix it.
"That's fine. I even know she's still going to tease me. And that's fine too. Because If I can deal with it from you, I can deal with it from her....and speaking of dealing with....uhh..how are they going to survive here without a food source?"
>"hrn? Oh, I took care of that yesterday."
>hrn?
"Really? was that the reason you were gone for so long?"
>Discord nodded "Yes, you see. I needed to see my friend, The Smooze."
>?
"The green goopy guy? Why?"
>"Simple. You see, Smoozy is quite the little soup of emotions. In fact, there are times that when he's feeling a strong enough emotion. He'll change into a purplish color. And anything he comes into contact with will feel the same emotion he is feeling."
>Wait a second...that sounded familiar.
"..wait, woah woah woah. Hold on. You mean, he becomes like the G1 Smooze?"
>"G1 Smooze? hrn...ahh yes, I forget that there were "Generations" of Equestria. Though, those are actually just other dimensions as well. Dimensions I've never bothered with. Would you care to explain?"
>>
>>25721324
"Yeah, in G1, these crazy witches unleashed the smooze, which..by the way. Was fucking huge as hell. It took over all of Equ..."
>no, it was called Ponyland. But, given the whole dimensional thing.
"It covered that version of Equestria in itself. But any pony that got covered in the smooze became cranky and mean."
>Discord nodded "Then it is like that. Although, the sample I took from ole Smoozy won't be touching anything. It is merely an unlimited food source of love so I won't have to clean up my basement later. It's not perfect either, but food is food I suppose."
>you were interested on how that worked. Or how it even produced love. You knew that "The Smooze" in this universe wasn't evil. And, was just a child like slime thing.
"How can they take love from it? Wouldn't you have to smother something with the slime for it to feel the effects?"
>Discord nodded "Not necessarily, no matter how far you separate a piece of the smooze. It will always be a part of him, and therefore it is as good as any living being. All I had to do was give him a collection of Pinkie Pie dolls and he just turned purple with happiness. There's some love in there too, and since it's of an unlimited amount. Enough to feed an entire hive."
>Hold on, if that's all he had to do. Then what took him so long?
"Then why were you gone all day if all you had to do was give him Pinkie Dolls?"
>"......he also wanted to dance. To about thirty songs" Discord then snapped at you, with a growl "Look, I don't have to explain to you what I do with my time. I am supposed to be the father. And therefore all I have to say to you is that it's "none of your business" "
>You chuckle
"Then you probably shouldn't have told me that you danced with him. You went through that trouble just so the changelings wouldn't suffer. Are you sure you mean what you said about them?"
>>
>>25721464
>Discord nods "Well, considering I had no idea about the whole wedding thing. No, but I still stand by what I said about their queen...And Anon" Discord looks at you, he was looking at you with all the seriousness he could muster, he even put his paw right on the of your leg met your body. "I won't stop you from trying reform her, but don't let her fool you either. Unlike me, she won't be doing it for the fun of it. And I don't want to lose my partner because he suddenly decided to be an idiot"
>you've never seen Discord on such a consecutive streak of actually caring about you. You never thought you'd have to reassure him on anything either. He was usually on the ball with most things. But this, it did make you feel a little doubt. But, if you didn't try. Who would? Things were not as black and white as you previously thought. Though, you should have realized that with the fact that he himself had been reformed.
>No, if you just proceeded carefully. Then you were sure you could do it. If Fluttershy could do it. Then you can do it.
>you wink at Discord
"Hey, no sweat. Friendship is Magic remember?"
>"Ha! You've got me there Anon, you certainly got me there." Discord chuckles for just a moment, then immediately goes back to his stern hard look. "But cut that out, I'm being serious. And since you want to put an emphasis on friendship and reformation. Then I'm going to ask you to promise me one thing.....as a friend."
>.geez, the tension. This was unexpectedly heavy. You were actually hoping for Discord to pull off one of his pranks.
>But..a promise as a friend? You could do that. You owed him so much. so a promise? yeah, totally doable.
"What is it?"
>He hesitated at first. Then...finally, he said it "Anon, if you manage this. This whole, reformation thing. Then you have to promise me that you'l...." He stopped
>...it must be pretty hard for him to say. Was he afraid you were going to be fooled and die or something?
>>
>>25721539
"Discord, whatever it is. You can tell me. We're buddies"
>Discord sighed heavily, he looked really down on what he was about to say.
>"ok...then..just promise me you'll.....make her say "Friendship is Magic". And I mean in front of the whole town. And you get me to hear it so I could snap a photo."
>.....ugh.....even though you were hoping for a joke. You somehow STILL felt annoyed. even if it was amusing.
"...are you serious? I thought you were going to tell me not to get killed or something."
>Discord rolled his eyes "I'm not worried about that. Why would I be? While my spell only works in the house, she's going to be in a much weaker form when she's out and about. So there's nothing to worry about. No, I just want the satisfaction of her admitting that friendship is magic just like I did. Then I'm going to use it as my very own white noise so I can raise my mood for those more chilling nights."
>that was ok, what he did was his business, just like he was letting you do your own. But....
"That's fine, just...don't openly gloat when she does admit it. I don't want to give her a reason to relapse in any way."
>"All I can give you is a maybe. In anycase, This chat has gotten a little on the boring side and we do have a party to get ready for. That includes finding a gift for you that won't cause any commotion. Terrible I know, but such is the burden of being a father, Do you have anything else to say before I go?"
>Did you? oh wait...you had one.
"Erm, you're not going to just...throw Chrysalis at me out of nowhere. Right?"
>Discord chuckled at that "What? didn't you want to reform her?"
>you cringed, you did say that but....revealing her as your sister at a party is...a little much.
"ye-yeah...but..you know. Everyone is going to be there. And I think it'd ruin the mood of the party if she just...you know...came up."
>"Oh please, you know they'd all be ecstatic and find it awe inspiring that your "long lost sister" finally found you"
>>
>>25721609
>He's right. They would be. And if Twilight did come...somehow. She wouldn't dare point her hoof at Chrysalis being well...Chrysalis. Not after all that shit.
"come on, I know you're the spirit of chaos. But, just do me this solid and don't spring her on me on the party. ok?"
>Discord rolled his eyes "Very well, but on the condition that I can introduce her at any time that I wish thereafter. And I will not negotiate"
>not very reassuring. But as long as he brought her out at a point where it'd be easier to accept and explain. You'd be fine. Because a party would completely kill the mood.
"Alright, I agree, Just not the party...got it?"
>Discord nods "Got it"
"really?"
>"Yes, really?"
"Pinkie Promise?"
>Discord's grin turned slightly evil "Oh, no no. Not this time. The way I see it, you could relapse at any time and be angry for some silly stupid reason. So I'm just going to leave it at that, and let your mind be preoccupied with the possibility of happily reuniting with your sister."
>GODDAMMIT! WHY DOES HE ALWAYS DO THIS!
"Dammit Discord! I thought we were buddies!"
>"We are buddies, don't try to turn this around with that. You know it won't work. I'm not Fluttershy."
>You point your hoof at Discord, annoyed with him
"If I'm your friend, then you'd do the friendly thing and......."
>Discord poofed away before you could finish your sentence
".....Pinkie Promise...ugh...why do I even bother sometimes..."

chapter end.
>>
>>25721633
http://pastebin.com/ym8US6Th

haha, despite the hour and ahalf delay. We still got a decent sized chapter out of it. Though, I did have to stay up longer than usual to get it.
>>
>>25685965
>>
>>25721657
Nice chapter, i imagine chrysalis would cringe saying "friendship is magic" is she were to be reformed, though
>>
Big chapter! Look forward to it. Fell asleep before the updates restarted.

>>25723055
Hah, it could practically kill her.
>>
File: 1421914027741.jpg (436KB, 900x1272px)
1421914027741.jpg
436KB, 900x1272px
>>25721633
HAHA
IT'S CHRISSY TIME
>>
Here erf, why don't you read this to maybe get some ideas on changelings.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/123gdKmG87eE5xnd0V_bJVUUDmG6edJQfAIgXOrMs0_k/edit?pli=1
>>
>>25724316
I really want that idea that some anons has been saying. Reform Chryssi but not in the conventional "pony" way. She becomes a legit friend and she actually cares about anon's well being, and for that she now refuses to conquer the ponies and kill their princesses, because she cares about her friend and the world he lives in. But she still hates the ponies with a passion enough to fuel a thousand white hot suns, it's just that from now on, she will mock them or prank them so she can laugh at them
>>
>>25725072
I like that idea. I like it a lot.
With her changelings being much friendlier in general.
>>
>>25725448
And our nigga Captain Scrappy
>>
>>25725953
or not
>>
I was thinking that Chryssi was going to abuse the information she gains from hanging with Anon against him. Before having a moral dilemma that is.
>>
>>25726153
Yes, shit could go pretty south with that stuff. Also Discord doesn't know yet that Anon spilled the beans.
>>
>>25726814
I suddenly imagined Discord violently shaking and strangling anon.
>>
>>25727151
Or him taking action and having a preemptive strike on Chryssi. Like showing her starship troopers as some sort of documentary of the human species
>>
>>25727499
Please Erf, let us have starship troopers movie night with Chryssi and the hive
>>
>>25728318
This it would erve for comedic purposes and as Discord taking care of anon even if he doesn't know it
>>
File: WooSombra!.png (71KB, 198x169px) Image search: [Google]
WooSombra!.png
71KB, 198x169px
>>25725072
>>25725448
>>25726153
>>25726814
>>25727151
>>25727499
>>25728318
>>25728398

Let's relax guys. That's still a ways away. look how long it took to get through the "Relationship" arc. I mean, fucking christ. I went back and read the first 5 chapters and things are so much different now than they were at the start.

>mfw realizing that
>>
File: shitposting face.gif (25KB, 511x510px) Image search: [Google]
shitposting face.gif
25KB, 511x510px
>>25728671
yeah, its waaaaaaaaaaaaay worse now
>>
>>25728671
Well nigga, live has certainly being something for our little anon
>>
>>25721633
>He didn't even tell you when the party was starting. Well, you did know when. You just didn't know what time it was. Mostly due to your alarm clock being wrecked.
>you had a charge...you could repair it....but...maybe not today.
>You walk over to the portal door and open it, peering outside.
>You didn't see any children around the town hall.
>You peek your head out of the portal to get a look around. Even with increased view. You didn't see a single filly or colt.
>"GYAHHHH! HEADLESS PONY! HEADLESS PONY!"
>...that voice. You, couldn't put a face to it.
>You look to your left and see a pinkish pony with a very light yellow mane with flowers, lillies you think, as a cutie mark. You could only vaguely remember her.
"er...hi?"
>"IT'S GOING TO EAT ME! WHYAAuuhh..."
>She faints
"....oh..right. That's...Lily I think...why did she?"
>You look down, you had no body, since it was on the other side of the portal.
>Shit..
>You quickly pull your head back in.
"Did not....mean to do that...cripes."
>Poor girl
>You close the portal door and then head towards your floor door.
"I guess I have some time. If I'm going to try to reform Chrysalis. I should probably start by thanking her for the room."
>You open the door and head down into the living room to look for her.
"Maybe she won't mess me too much now too since she knows I'm an.....oh no.."
>You just realized something. The whole Twilight business had made you forget that you had told Chrysalis most of the truth.
"Ugh...dammit."
>You wondered what Discord would think. He most likely wouldn't like it. But...you and him were bros right? He wouldn't stick you on a skewer and roast you, right? You'd have to hope that he wouldn't. Because if he figures it out first, or Chrysalis tells him before you did. That would look awfully bad. And then...he might actually do that thing...or something worse.
>>
>>25729148
ITS A CHANGELING, SEND IT TO HELL
>>
>>25729148
who are you?
>>
File: 1400097364507.png (444KB, 2000x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1400097364507.png
444KB, 2000x1100px
Erf, why in the fuck did you Xenoblade instead of this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiqRE2E-ChM

Don't you want a new F-Zero son? Don't you want to go fast? Don't you want to forever by the hero?
>>
Well since the thread is rolling might as well get this out of the way before falling asleep.

I won't have internet access for at least 24 hours so someone needs to remember to make a new thread soon since we're getting close to full on this one.
>>
File: 1404921532980.jpg (11KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1404921532980.jpg
11KB, 184x184px
>>25729326
>this game
Jesus fucking christ, we finally got a new F-Zero
>>
>>25729326
Is this better than the last ps3 version of Wipeout?
>>
>>25729363
It is the closest thing to F-Zero UX that we are ever gonna get. And well, yeah, it runs and looks like a dream and is way faster than wipeout. It's pretty cheap too
>>
>>25729148
oh hey, i forgot my trip.

"Relax Anon, just relax. All you have to do is. Just talk to him right after the party. It'll...it'll be fine."
>....oh, you were really deluding yourself now.
".....ok. Just accept it. Maybe he'll get a laugh when you tell him about the whole scaring her with the "God" thing. He does love that kind of stuff..."
>You just stood there, talking to yourself. Until you realized that getting too worried over it was probably just as bad an idea.
"Ok, worst case scenario is that he just probably takes my horn away. That'll be fine. It'll suck, but it'll be fine. He said it himself. Were buddies. Second best friend and all that. It'll be ok....."
>You put your hoof to your chest, breath out, and extend your hoof forward.
"wooo.....ok...."
>hrn, that was easier than you thought. Or maybe you really were just deluding yourself too much.
>But you also wanted to get through the day now until you could talk to Discord as quick as possible so you could get it over with. So, first things first. Thank bugbutt.
>But as you looked around, she wasn't anywhere in the living room.
>You look down at the floor where the trap door was.
".....Do I dare?"
>You were going to at one point....hopefully you wouldn't get ripped to shreds.
"...maybe...if I go down there, she'll see it as a sign of good will....hopefully. mnngh..."
>You inch over to the trap door, and carefully flip it open.
>there was a staircase that led deep down into dank darkness. Despite the house being on a small floating island, those stairs looked like they went several feet deep. That's chaos for you.
>>
>>25729326
>Implying I don't have the money to buy that.

what system, and does it have online?
>>
>>25729417
>Implying you have the time to actually play it
Wii U nigga, and of course it has
>>
>>25729373
Sweet.
Saw it today but didn't see many impressions or reviews.

4 player split or 8 people online.
>>
File: 1359606632873.gif (35KB, 318x472px) Image search: [Google]
1359606632873.gif
35KB, 318x472px
>>25729454
8 people online

>mfw when it has the same comentator than F-ZERO GX
IN THIS WORLD YOU GOT TO BE STRONG
YOU GOT TO KEEP YOUR SPIRIT ALIVE
>>
>>25729454
Both actually, jesus christ I can't believe this shit flew under my radar
>>
>>25729406
>you carefully approach the stairs.
"Hello?...Anybo-Anypony down there?"
>No answer
"....mmnnn..."
>That's annoying when theres not even a scowl or hiss.
"Chrysalis? You down there?"
>No answer.
>You inch closer to the stairs, and start heading down slowly, being wary of your surroundings. or...what you could see anyway.
>You had to be careful, if it went too deep, you'd just head back up and forget the whole thing.
"Hello....?"
>Still no answer
>You head down a few more stairs, you could see some green glowing lights down the stairs. Was that the end? Or was it changelings coming upwards towards you?
"Hello?..."
>No answer, looking harder down, the glows looked like they were coming from crystals. Interesting.
>You decide to head down just a little more.
"Hello? For the last time, Is anypony going to answer?"
>"I am"
"I am? huh?"
>You focus your eyes downwards, but don't see anyone.
"Hello?"
>You feel someone pat your back, startling you.
>You turn your head....and see that scrappy little Changeling from before.
>You turn around and step back downwards away from him. He was guarding the way back up.
"Oh...hey. How's it going?"
>You didn't answer, he just stared at you angrily, shaking his butt left and right as if he was going to pounce.
"hello?..hey, I'm talking to you."
>"Well don't, you are an enemy of the queen and I will stop you from...your...plans"
>wut? He didn't sound very sure of what he was doing.
>You cock your head in confusion
"uhhh, what are you saying? Last I checked your queen and I were cool with eachother."
>"Nothing but lies! The queen would never be friends with you! I shall avenge her honor for what you have done to her!"
>wuuut?
"Uhhh, what do you mean? I just sai-"
>"Enough! It's because of you and Discord that she got a headache when we captured you. And now it's your fault that we're stuck here. Our queen forced to associate with scum! Prepare yourself Anon, I will end you!" He was getting ready to fight
>Was he for serious?
>>
>>25729605
SCRAPPY CONFIRMED
>>
>>25729605
>"CHARGE!" The little changeling rushed towards you, horn first.
>You just roll your eyes and step aside, little bastard wasn't even looking where he was going. On fucking stairs no less. It was clear he wasn't going to listen to reason.
>And again, the little guy trips, and starts rolling down the stairs with grunts and yelps.
>You smile just a little. You found his dedication a little cute. You could also use this opportunity to listen to how far you had left to go.
>thirty two yelps, thats what you count up total.
"hrn....that's pretty deep."
>Suddenly, you hear the little scrappy Changeling and the voice of the captain arguing. You couldn't exactly make out what with all the echoing.
>and before you could make another move, you heard the sound of wings quickly fluttering and echoing closer towards you.
>The ever imposing captain flies over you and lands in back of you, your exit once again being blocked.
>ahh shit...
"....u-uuhh...hi?"
>the captain nods "Hello....friend Anon, please forgive that drone for his impudence. He never fully grew like the rest of us. Both in mind and body"
>Friend Anon?..wut?
"We're friends now? Really?"
>The captain nods "Of course, any friend of the queen is a friend to the hive. Have you come to visit her?"
>.....huh...
"I just wanted to swing by and er...thank her for cleaning up my room."
>"I see, then come down. She has been expecting your return"
>He grinned at you as he stepped closer to you, making you step back.
"Ummm, can't you just...go get her?"
>"The queen is tired, and doesn't wish to leave her spot. Come friend, I shall lead the way"
>...oh...this was...not...exactly good.
"Erm...can you just tell her I said thank you?"
>He stepped closer as you stepped back "But wouldn't you want to tell her yourself? She would appreciate it"
>it was clear you weren't going to go past him. The only option you saw was to just go with it. Do what you came down for, and leave.
>>
>>25729605
little Scrappy will be our nigga even if we force it
>>
>>25729826
ONTO THE RAPE DUNGEON
>>
>>25729826
"Ok ok, just...stop walking towards me like that. Makes this whole thing feel like a trap."
>The captain stopped his approach, looking right into your eyes with his blue pupiless eyes. "Oh...."
>He floated behind you again, you now had a clear way to the exit. But, considering he was right there. That was probably not a good idea.
>"Is this better?" The captain asked you, he didn't seem too bright. At least to you. Again, you didn't know if he was being genuine.
"Y-yeah....so, just down there?"
>The captain nodded, and turned around and started walking down the stairs "Yes, please follow me."
>you do so, deeper into the cavernous basement. which it was indeed, a cavern.
>There were glowing crystals of various colors barely lighting up sections of the cave. When you reached the bottom of the stairs, the area in front of you was vast and wide. There were "nests" of green goop along the cave walls. and although you couldn't make out bodies. There were blue eyes staring at you from everywhere. This place was fucking spooky.
>Further ahead was....oh shit. It's the tower fortress. He brought the whole damn thing, though it looked like it was in more ruin than before.
"Are we seriously going in there? It looks like it's going to collapse"
>The captain shook his head "No, it's too dangerous. The queen had us gather what we could and set up right behind the fortress. Follow me"
>....hmmm...
>You follow him around the fortress tower, behind it was the furniture. with a few tattered banners set up, and Chrysalis herself laying belly down on a bed, raised by a small staircase of their green mucus stuff. two torches on either side a lit with a green flame. Set up in the center of it was an orb with a purple slime inside of it. That must have been the piece of "The Smooze" Discord talked about.
>"Welcome back Anon, I'm pleased to see you casually step into my abode. What do you think?"
>>
>>25729946

"step into my lair* said the spider to the fly
>>
>>25729946
>She was smiling at you. Her expression was soft and inviting....not a good sign.
>You wouldn't say "casually" either. You felt like you were forced. The Captain walks over to Chrysalis and sits infront of her bed, standing like a guard would.
"Hi...it's err...pretty good."
>Oh boy, you shouldn't have come down here.
>"Only pretty good? hrn...I suppose. We did get a little behind schedule on completely stripping the old fortress. Having your room clean was first priority. I assume you're happy with my children's work?"
>There we go, just say it and go. Reforming shit can be done ABOVE the basement.
>You nod, and even smile.
"Yep, it's just as if it never happened...umm...aside from my destroyed alarm clock."
>Chrysalis made an expression of concern. "Oh, is that what that was. Well...I apologize Anon. But I nor my children had any idea of what that was. We thought it was supposed to look that way"
>....you'd have to give her the benefit of the doubt. She has probably never seen anything like a digital clock before.
"It's fine, I can just make a new one if I want. No harm done. I mean, we're friends now right? Friends don't hold things like that over eachother."
>Chrysalis slowly got up, and began to approach you. "That's good to hear. Because I've been thinking about us being friends while you were away. And the more I thought about it, the more appealing it seemed."
>...all this uncertainty you felt.
"Well, I mean. Friendship is what makes Equestria go round. You can't really get anywhere without it."
>"And how right you are." Chrysalis now stood over you, looking down at you. Her original form was so imposing. Especially with the creepy lighting. "Especially when it comes to you and Discord. You all have accomplished so much together. Trusting eachother, teasing eachother, and fooling all those ponies down in Equestria. All thanks to friendship."
>...she wasn't wrong. But, the way she put it. It felt....pretty bad.
>>
>>25730208

STRANGER DANGER
>>
>>25730208
"It's for a good cause Chrysalis. I don't think you'd remember Fluttershy. But, her and Discord are the best of friends. But..."
>Chrysalis interrupts you "Let me guess, that whole business with Tirek soured their relationship. Right?"
>You could of sworn she was about to smile there.
>You shake your head
"No, it sort of soured every other pony's view on him. and that reflected on their view of Fluttershy too. They started not to really trust her since she was still buddy buddy with him. So, he just plucked me out of my own dimension and made me his son. And by doing that, well...nopony could possibly hate a good father. And thats exactly what it is."
>"I see. And you have no objections whatsoever?"
>You shake your head
"No, I really do like it here."
>No, don't mention Twilight to her. Something about this didn't feel right.
>"Well, I'm glad you're enjoying your stay. I won't open any old wounds by asking about your own world. Actually, I was hoping we could maybe talk some more about friendship." Chrysalis turned into her filly form. "Doesn't that sound neato?" She giggled
"Umm, actually. I got to be going. I still got stuff to do."
>You really did.
>Chrysalis then did the cutest pouting she could. "But Anon, I want to learn about friendship. I want to learn more about you. How can I learn to be good if you won't spend time with me?pwease, just for a little bit?"
>You cringed, that was pretty...damn cute for a loli bugpone.
"Erhm..."
>Then, the captain spoke up. "My queen, may I...say something?"
>Chrysalis visibly got annoyed for just a moment as she turned her head and smiled at her captain "Yes?"
>"I er, just don't feel it appropriate for you to beg..." The captain was looking a little nervous speaking up like this.
>Chrysalis never broke her gentle smile, but her tone, it was a little sterner than what her expression let on. "Captain...we must show a little humility to our hosts. How else are we supposed to live in harmony?"
>>
>>25730341

>loli bugpone
>>
>>25730341
i must apologize. I'm feeling ill again. Before anyone gets worried. This is normal. My body temperature and my blood pressure has always been lower than normal. So during winter time, i get ill a lot easier when i get cold and tired. I apologize for the inconvenience. We shall continue tomorrow
>>
>>25730375

okay.
>>
>>25730375
http://pastebin.com/FfFUkWyC
>>
>>25730375
you pizza fuckin shit
>>
>>25730350
I didn't know I wanted this so badly
>>
>>25730410
I may be, but if i push myself then i'm just going to write like this. This happens every winter. I'm the type of guy who rides his bike to work, in 3 jackets, in the 90 degree weather and I don't even break a sweat. My workmates find it unreal. But on the flipside, anything lower than 70 and my joints seize up, i tire quicker, I feel pain from my head to my back, and I eat less. I'm also prone to falling asleep on a whim, even during the typing up of the story. it's hard for me man, i'm doing my best.
>>
>>25730431
...are you cold blooded? you share many symptoms with reptiles
>>
>>25730437
no, the only red flag i ever had about my blood pressure being so low was when i was hit by a car last november. the paramedics tried a total of three times, with two sets of equipment, to get my blood pressure and they couldn't get a number, So they told me i was internally bleeding.

I told them nope, they gave me a waver, and i went home.
>>
>>25730464

dude, you got hit by a car?
>>
>>25730468
yeah, i was biking to work when i got hit by a car, my foot got caught in the bike and i got dragged down the street for a little bit until the lady realized she hit me.

it was fun. I didn't feel a thing since I was wearing four jackets (brought my work jacket from work the day before since it was meant for much lower temperatures and it was cold the night before. I couldn't ride home through it without more cold protection.)
>>
bump limit reached
>>
File: Drowning sorrows.gif (67KB, 400x360px)
Drowning sorrows.gif
67KB, 400x360px
>>25730580
>>25730580
>>25730580
>>
File: image.jpg (33KB, 435x268px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 435x268px
>>25720082
>you were rusing everyone
Thread posts: 501
Thread images: 49

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.