[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CYOA - Just Another Day Ch. 20

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 510
Thread images: 8

File: JaD0.png (289KB, 1000x1248px) Image search: [Google]
JaD0.png
289KB, 1000x1248px
>Ponyville seems to be a hotbed of excitement these days. Between the dragons roosting in the mountains, horrid monsters wandering out from the Everfree Forest, ancient ruins discovered deep in the earth, and the ever-presenting of all-out war between the Equestrians and the Gryphons, it seems like everypony looking for fame or fortune is flocking to this town.
>It is an age of knights, adventurers, dark magics, and destined heroes.
>You are none of these things.
>Your name is Pot Luck, and you just want to run your inn and tavern, the Sword and Board.

Archives: http://anonpone.pineapplecomputing.com/anotherday

Characters: http://pastebin.com/RVB0Hjqp

Inn floorplan: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fouKOvZLar5QZ4zOwmvnXA1hcPZ5UIBXNuy8RN0oFME/edit?usp=sharing

List of Supplies and Upgrades: http://pastebin.com/WgG9utrB

Finances: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19YTLZkq_pXLE_QWo5srNBJThwC7dr25PBJcjbCHX8_4/edit

Special thanks as always to our artist.

>The day has been relaxing for the most part. Nothing like listening to the sound of crackling fire and simmering meals to remind yourself why you love what you do.
>But as you sit quietly behind the bar, you realize the evening is ticking by and you're not seeing any customers. Not a single one. Now slow nights are expected in the food industry, but you know you're expecting at least White Wine.
>And really, what are the odds that nopony is showing up.
>"Geeze, I've seen graveyards rowdier than this," Ember quips, standing near the kitchen door.
"I'm...sure there's a perfectly good explanation for this...I think. Maybe. Sorta."

Input action.
>>
>>25664258
I wounder if it has something to do with our competition.
>>
>>25664258
Lets take a look outside the tavern. There might be an immediate problem outside of the tavern.
If not, head over to White Wine's. We were expecting her.
>>
>>25664293
Let's go outside and explore a bit
>>
>>25664258
Take a look outside, yeah.
>>
>>25664314
Agreed let's also use this opportunity to ask out azzy instead
>>
"Somethings not right," you mumble to yourself.
>Given there's a lack of ponies, but also a lack of any screaming, explosions, or rampaging fires, you can count out the possibilities of things like monsters and terrible disasters.
>Well, may as well take a look.
>Just as you reach the door, though, it finally swings open and you see White Wine hastily step inside. She looks a bit nervous and promptly slams the door behind her.
"Is something going on outside?" you ask, a bit worried.
>"Oh nothing out of the ordinary...just a really scary-looking pony standing outside and staring at the inn," White Wine explains. "Like...really sorta scary. I mean, I thought he looked kinda neat with the whole bones and body paint stuff but the other ponies just kinda stayed away."
>Curious about her explanation, you carefully open the front door slightly and look outside. Sure enough, there's a very large stallion standing outside, watching the inn. He doesn't look like any civilized pony, wearing furs and hides across a blue-paint splattered body, and a helmet that looks like the skull from sort of monster. Maybe a dragon. You hope not.
"He looks...pleasant," you comment a bit nervously.
>"On the bright side, now I get to have dinner with you without any crowds," White Wine replies.

Input action.
>>
>>25664258
Poke our head out. Get the shield too, just in case. I got the feeling something's going on outside.
Maybe those mercenaries are back, or there's something forcing everyone else to stay in.
>>
>>25664592
Grab our shield and go greet this pony.
>>
>>25664592
Go ask why he's here. Alert everyone else too, just in case something happens.
>>
>>25664592
Fuck that talk to him and find what they want
>>
>>25664592
Apologize to Wine and tell her we do need to figure out just what the hell is going on.

We can have dinner as soon as we clear this up.
>>
I propose we avoid talking to this pony.
He seems frightening and we are very squishy.
Instead stay inside and wine and dine Wine.
>>
>>25664592
His costing us money great and get a good look at him
>>
"Did you like, I dunno, talk to him on your way in?" you ask Wine.
>"Dainty little mare like me going to talk to scary-looking stallion? Yeah, that's a great idea. I should do things like that more often."
>She has a fair point, which sadly doesn't do you any good.
"Ohhh geeze...I'm going to have to go talk to him...or something," you say with a reluctant groan.
>"I could go with you, like...be your moral support?"
"I don't need moral support. I need like an army and a really big shield," you reply.
>Oh wait, you own a shield...
>"Here's your shield, boss," Wispy announces, hopping up onto the counter and holding out the aforementioned item. She must've overheard all the conversation.
>"Go get 'em, tiger," White Wine encourages you, giving you a quick shove out the door before you have time to voice any objection.
"Wait, I can't just-"
>It's too late, though, you're now standing outside, staring down this bizarre-looking stranger. Despite the animal furs and bone-like armour, there's definitely a pony underneath it all.
"Maybe I'm just overthinking things," you mumble to yourself.
>Trying to refrain from breaking into a panic, you carefully and nervously trudge closer and closer to the silent stallion.
"I...uhm, e-excuse me sir," you call out.
>The stallion's gaze suddenly snaps to you. You flinch, and instinctively hide behind your shield for a moment. But when all that is heard is silence, you slowly lower your defense.
"Uh...h-hi there, giant...scary sir," you greet again. "I...um, can't help but notice you're standing there. Being all...silent. And stuff. I think it's kinda scaring ponies so could you, like, stop being...scary?"
>He doesn't respond.

Input more words?
>>
"H-how's about I offer you a free drink at my tavern if you... uh... promise not to murder me?"
>>
>>25664913
Maybe he just needs time to think
Try a different language?
>>
>>25664913
Alright, well can you go be scary somewhere else? This is my place of business and I'm losing money.
>>
>>25664913
Introduce self
>>
>>25664913
Could just try asking if he understands us.
>>
>>25664925
I oppose this no matter who they are they should be allowed to eat and drink so invite him inside
>>
>>25664979
He's shown no interest in coming inside, he's just scaring people away from outside.
>>
>>25664913
This is a business matter, as long as he's here we aren't going to make any money.
>>
>>25664913
War-painted pony, standing out front as if guarding? Perhaps he's been hired by Longshot. Well if we're to have any business tonight we need him out of sight. If he's hired to be there, the only way to accomplish that is to invite him in.

So, invite the pony in, set him up in some dark corner and let him do his job (Which, if it was to cause mayhem for us, he'd already have done).
>>
Sorry for delays. Really having trouble focusing.

=============

>Why do all the scary, silent-types always wind up at your front door? You clutch at your shield a bit more firmly and edge a bit closer.
"Um, l-listen I don't mean to intrude, but you're kiiiiiinda scaring ponies away. Ponies that I would prefer to have as my patrons so I can make money."
>"I beg your pardon?" the stallion suddenly speaks up, his voice quite a loud booming. The pony suddenly reaches up and adjusts the helmet, wiggling it a bit from side to side. "Terribly sorry, mate...can't hear a bloody thing in this helmet sometimes. Gah, give a moment...get this blasted thing off."
>After a little bit of tugging, the stallion gets the helmet off, revealing a musty red mane that's probably never seen a pair of scissors in years.
>He sounds polite enough, almost a refined sort of accent despite all the crude savagry of his attire.
>"Were you saying something a moment ago?" the stallion asks.
"I was asking if you could stop standing around and scaring my customers away. I mean, if...that's okay with you," you reiterate, still hiding behind your shield.
>"Standing around? oh...geeze...I must've gotten lost in thought again," the stallion replies, sounding a bit sheepish and embarrassed by the news. "Hunger can do crazy things to a pony - haven't had a spot to eat in days, really."
"If you want to eat, you could come in," you offer.
>"Ah, capital idea!" the stallion says. "I tried to eat at some other place but all the staff started screaming and shrieking when I walked it. I was beginning to think this place was downright un-neighborly."
>You lead the strange-looking pony into your tavern, guiding him over to a nearby table.
"So what could I get you?" you ask your strange new patron.
>"Not a clue!" he announces, almost proudly. "What do you ponies even eat in these parts? I mean I could go with a bit of spotted dick but I don't think you know what that even is."

Input action.
>>
>>25665059
Nervously state that you've got some spotted dick if you really wants to swallow it.

Pot is a nervous innuendo-er.
>>
>>25665059
Give him a free meal for the trouble
>>
>>25665059
>red mane
>spotted dick
Sounds like he's Scottish. Or whatever the equivalent is.

Lets ask what a spotted dick is, and see if we have anything similar.
>>
>>25665059
Mention that is appearance is extremely intimidating.
>>
>>25665096
What? Why?
He's already agreed to pay and he's plenty friendly enough without a free meal.
We're not made of money and we have NO business tonight.
Plus taking the poor guy in might hurt our business.
>>
>>25665096
Can't really afford to give him a free meal considering our lack of customers
We should ask him what his name is, where he is from, and what brings him to town
>>
>>25665116
>>25665096
These
>>
>>25665137

>>25665122
>>25665125
I agree, no point in giving out a free meal. Plus, it might seem we're doing it just because he's scary.Might not be the best way to make the giant pony feel neighbourly.

Stick to serving him a meal, maybe a burger and mead, and start up a conversation. Like asking what a spotted dick is.
>>
>>25665122
>>25665125
>>25665179
Agreeing
>>
>>25665059
As I understand it, Spotted Dick is one of the many culinary horrors that the British have devised to punish humanity with. Nearly anything we could make would probably be preferable.

Though with his international tastes, perhaps a plain old burger might be insulting.

I'd say lay on the quiche and, oh, since he's starving he needs something substantial- How about the usual "pony breakfast" with eggs and hashbrowns?
>>
>>25665080
Spotted dick is a desert usually served with custard.
Pot could learn how to make it, then serve his spotted dick with some creamy custard on top.
>>
>>25665059
It's like a fruit cake, but british and evil.

Lets make something for the guy, tell him that he's scaring the ponies here, and the get back to Wine.
>>
Gah I just...

Fuck it.

I can't focus worth shit right now.

Fucking hell...

I'm closing down tonight. I need to just...I need to get some air before I fucking murder something.
>>
>>25665261
Now that he's inside and with the helmet off, he's probably no longer scaring anyone. But let's not develop a reputation for British cuisine, or we'll never see another customer. Let's broaden his horizons instead of learning how to make pony's tongues sad.
>>
>>25665269
You ok?
>>
>>25665269
OK, Innkeeper, go take a rest. And, ya know, if you ever need an ear or a shoulder, and can handle the usual bantz, we're more than just "players" here.
>>
>>25665269
Better take some time off then.

What's wrong, Innkeeper?
>>
>>25665269
: ( I didn't think this was on tonight and I just got back from work. I'm unlucky.
>>
>>25665059
"To be frank you do look dressed in war and those pones could of gotten the wrong idea, so what brings you to ponyville?"
>>
bed bump

Hope Innkeeper's feeling good enough to host tomorrow
>>
Well the good news folks is that I'm feeling a fair bit less murderous. With any luck I'll be feeling more my normal self after a good sleep.

Secondly, I've given the Upgrades sheet a do-over. Some minor tweaks have been made, plus I hope it's a lot easier to read through.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V--UewucWq-klJcnPumQzFhbhvzOHngW6zQM9e-NXfE/edit?usp=sharing
>>
So immediately speaking, we probably need a more unified plan on how we want to develop our Inn. We've got a lot of options on upgrades, but it mostly comes down to picking an image for our inn and developing the upgrades that best compliment that.

So far, we've been envisioning it as a place with a lot of adventurers and friends around, so I think that a den/club is the sort of feeling that we're going for. Comfort food, relaxing decor, accomodations for the more weird patrons out there. We've been making good progress towards this so far already, and the Velvet Saddle being a more upscale locale, this won't put us into direct competition with them.

To that end: start with improving our furniture, and that means developing the bits to start paying off our debt towards Rowan. He's been accommodating thus far, but until we start actually paying him back, its unfair for us to assume that he'll just keep shelling out quality woodwork.

It also means we focus heavily on improving our variety of food over the quality of our food. We're going for home-y, not upscale, so we need to be able to appeal to wide sensibilities of adventurers abroad and carnivores. That said, high-quality booze and cheap, quality grub are must.

Overall, this seems to fit what people have been aiming at with our motto and the name the Sword and Board, and seems like it will help make the Inn a fun place to be for a CYOA.
>>
>>25667221
Just for clarification, is there one popularity bar or are there different popularity bars for different populations?
>>
>>25667687
From the looks of it, we have a popularity bar, an ambience bar, and a food quality bar.
>>
>>25667221
Do upgrades stack? For example, if we get -Quality Breads and Grains is that a +7 bonus or is it +10?
>>
>>25667715
And drink quality and room quality. That doesn't mean it's not split further in the background.
>>
>>25667221
I think we should go for Premium Dairy (maybe we can also do some kind of 'favor' for Tex, or maybe his sister, they're on our "to do" list as I recall) and also Premium Grains And Breads. Both of those seem to be the best 'bang' for the buck for now.

And on the next weekly cycle I'd like to upgrade one or two more rooms to real bed plus lock.
>>
Communism shall win.
>>
>>25667221
Look at the cute widdle wispy
>>
>>25667655
100% Agree the food and dinning area are where we make our bits. We need berry to help oats also we should pay her a visit.
>>
>>25667780
I think some of them replaced and some of them stacked
>>
>>25667993
I would like a mascot for fun sake, lol. So we should make as much money as possible so we can pay everything off and upgrade as necessary at the end of the week.
>>
be-ump
>>
>>25667221
How big is the gazebo? Knowing its size will help us build a future outdoor area and how far we can expand the building so it doesn't overlap.
>>
>>25665275
This, when we get back to it.
>>
>>25672319
So just a Burger with wine?
>>
>>25667655
For the next drink upgrade, we should get the basic ales. And spirits to complete our drink selection. Though I would leave that decision till later when we see our weekly income.

>>25670725
Reminds me of clippy. But better
>>
>>25673255
Ale is only 100bits/week divided by whatever day of the week we are on. Maybe we should get it because its so cheap and the miners will expect a hearty drink?
>>
https://picarto.tv/invertigo

Come and debate over what colors Sunlight and the others should be.
>>
Cool, Innkeeper's in the stream
>>
>>25673775

Gives me something to do while I eat breakfast.
>>
>>25673862
I thought you were Canadian?
>>
I think I'm going to take the night off. I'm feeling pretty tired still.

I'll try to do stuff during the week. Hopefully the impending holidays will free up some time.
>>
>>25674521
Give me requests, since I'm pretty much taking his spot for today as well.
>>
>>25674590
Sticky hug after spider thing?
>>
>>25674590
Pot + Wine + Cutie
>>
>>25674521
Pot walking into the milk barn with Tex breathing down our neck?
>>
>>25674590
>Pot covered in quiche/chowder or wearing his socks and a skirt, being chased by ponies/changelings/cats/all of the above

>Pot relaxing at a table while Wispy cleans it with her mop hooves
>>
>>25674590
how bout that dark scene with sundance playing the music box alone
>>
>>25674590
Horn job to get magic blocking ring
>>
File: JADStream12.6.15Censor.png (1MB, 1300x2000px) Image search: [Google]
JADStream12.6.15Censor.png
1MB, 1300x2000px
>>25674665
>>25674673
>>25674701
>>25674725

I didn't get to Mr. Hornjob again.
This is twice I didn't do it, so it'll be the first one next time.

http://imgur.com/RgbIz58
>>
>>25675971
It's my fault for showing up late all the time
>>
>>25675971
noice
>>
>>25675971
I don't know who I want to hug more, wispy or Sundance.
>>
>>25675971
Aww, mine didn't get picked
>>
>>25675971
We gotta make some more scenes for you to draw
>>
bed bump
>>
Bump bed
>>
>>25677997
afternoon bump
>>
>>25676313
just wait for another day
>>
>>25676158
.hug then both. Sunny night try to kill us for the touching, but she wont harm Wispy
>>
>>25681324
Hahaha, using wispy as a shield to get what we want
>>
>>25681347
We're a great father
>>
>>25681959
I wonder if they have an adventure school she can go to, or maybe we can let Sudance teach her.
>>
>>25681977
>>25681959
Lets go to that book store Song told us about and pick up a Adventures guide book, sword and martial arts ones as well.
>>
>>25682310
> Pot luck shows up with a bunch of combat and survival books
>"But DAAAD~ I don't wanna study"
"Listen here wispy, if you want a good job in this economy you need to learn and I expected you to finish chapter 3 on How to tear the throat of your opponent with your teeth by the time I get home"
>>
>>25683512
>>
>>25682595
>Wispy eventually becomes as lethal as Sundance.
>Only grows close with the general store filly since the other foals are too scared
>>
>>25684239
Well she is almost as strong, I wonder what skill set we should give her
>>
>>25664258
>>
Would you prefer Wispy end up with Honeycomb, one(or both) of the General Store twins, or stay single?
>>
>>25686275
I want non canon Wispy x Pot

As for canon, I'd let her pick, but I like the both twin idea
>>
>>25686352
>>25686275
The worlds a big place I'm sure she will find love and we will hate whoever it is for taking our baby girl.
>>
>>25686426
...and for getting to them first
>>
>>25686426
>Whispy looks at her newfound lover.
>Whispy looks at Pot.
>"You've fucked them, haven't you?"
"Uhhhh..."
>>
>>25686610
Pot is the DILF of Ponyville
>>
Okay, think I'll be able to do a proper session tonight.
>>
>>25686820
Noice
>>
>>25686820
Surely OP will deliver.
>>
>>25686352
I will second this
>>
So how do we make wispy a bad ass adventurer?
>>
>>25687104
By throwing her out
>>
>>25687181
She already lived most of her life like that
>>
>>25687210
Well it wasnt long enough
>>
>>25687104
Send her to the Griffin Army and make her a Zebra slave for a few years
>>
"Spotted what?" you repeat, thinking you might've misheard the stallion.
>"It's a pudding made with suet and fruit. You needn't trouble yourself. Just...bring whatever you think is your best dish, and your finest beverage too, if you'll please."
>You figure the lentil burgers and a mug of mead fits that bill rather nicely. You head back over to the bar where White Wine has been watching you and the new customer with a mix of curiosity and nervousness.
>"So who's your new friend?" Wine asks, relaxing a bit when she sees that you're not running for the nearest exit while screaming like a scared filly.
"Just a hungry patron with odd mannerisms," you explain. "How about I make you something to eat as well while I'm in the kitchen?"
>"That'd be lovely! Feel free to surprise me."
>With the scary-looking but oddly polite patron inside, you hope that customers will soon return to your tavern. You busy yourself cooking up some quick meals for your customer and dinner date. When the meals are cooked and plated, you return to the dining hall and find your new patron has moved from his table up to the bar and is in the midst of a conversation with White Wine.
>"Now just imagine the look on the faces of those stuffy Prench knights when they see that all three hundred of us have turned about-face to them and are waving our bare bottoms at them, singing at the top of our lungs all the while!"
>"My goodness, those knights must've been really 'cheesed!'"
>The two burst out into a roar of laughter. At least the two of them are getting along.

Input action.
>>
>>25687390
Give them the food and ask why his visiting ponyville
>>
>>25687390
"He's you're type White, I still have rooms for rent"
>>
Is Whispy back yet? If so, tell her to let the guards know that if they want to keep an eye on the pony who's been attracting so much attention, he's in our inn.
>>
>>25687447
Wispy just gave us our shield, she should be right beside us.
>>
>>25687442
stop

>>25687390
Join in the conversation. Can't let this guy overshadow the date.
>>
>>25687495
She said so herself that she likes the adventures rugged type
>>
>>25687541
She asked us out on a date.
I think insinuating that she'd ditch us like that is pretty rude.
I can only imagine you're trying to be rude simply because you dislike Wine.
I'd like to get to know her better/
>>
>>25687771
I agree. Most people are just salty that Wine is a bit promiscuous.

Its a mite hypocritical considering Pot.
>>
>>25687771
Rude? More like amusing, just because you like a pone doesn't mean others can't make fun of them.
>>
"I see you two are getting acquainted with each other," you remark as you set down the plates.
>"This pony is just a card," Wine remarks, still trying to hold back her laughter. "No offense, but when I saw all the hide and bone, I was half-expecting some half-literate barbarian from the Norselands."
>"I am a Norsehorse," the pony replies.
>White Wine promptly starts turning red from her embarrassment. "Oh...um, well...I, uh..."
>"Fret not young maiden, most of my brethren are, in fact, half-literate barbarians. But they are certainly proud of that fact," the norsehorse explains.
"Pardon my ignorance, but you sound more like you're from Trottingham," you interject.
>"Ah, yes. Well that is due to the wise tutelage of a young unicorn educator who decided to do some explorations of the the northern mountains. He spent a lot of time with my clan, and while the others would describe him as a soft-bellied, pansy-sniffing nancy-boy, I was captivated by his intellect and education. I spent so many of my formative years under his study that I wound up absorbing his dialect, as well as some of his culinary tastes."
"Never caught your name, by the way."
>The stallion looks a bit horrified for a second, smacking the side of his head in dismay. "How terribly rude of me," he laments. "Formally, my proper title is 'Dragon Skull Thrice Impaled.' Most of my brethrens just stick to calling me by the first half."
"Dragon Skull?" you remark with a raised eyebrow.
>He answers by pointing to the skull helmet he wears, which definitely bears a strong resemblance to a dragon.
>"So what brings a norsehorse like you to Ponyville?" White Wine asks.
>"Meads, mares, and mayhem...the best reasons to go anywhere, I saw!" he exclaims.

Input action.
>>
>>25687856
If we knew Wine better it might be funny, but we have only talked to her a few times.

Honestly I don't particularly like Wine, but I think she's not even being given a chance. Like >>25687810 said people seem overly butthurt about her promiscuity, which is rich considering we're the only one she's had any confirmed sexual relations with since we came to town.
In the same time frame Pot's had 2 additional partners.
>>
>>25687899
Plenty of that here. Especially mayhem
>>
>>25687899
We have many Adventures coming through here, so this is just the place for you if you want to find like minded friends. As long as you don't trash the inn have fun, just remember to pay for any damages you cause.
>>
>>25687899
Suggest that he take off the gear while he's in and around town, as he might intimidate ponies and make them less friendly to him.

Then, of course, ask Wine for her order. We are wining and dining her.
>>
>>25687899
I've got plenty of mead, and the Adventurer's guild has plenty of mayhem.

Can't help you on the mares, that's up to you.
>>
>>25687908
Fair enough on giving her a chance, but I'm still going to post amusing things regardless of pone.

>>25687899
Join the adventure guild for some pay with that mayhem
>>
>>25688007
The Stallions, though...
>waggles eyebrows
>>
>>25688198
This.
Please.
>>
>>25687968

"Well I've got mead, the Adventurer's Guild has plenty of mayhem, and it's not too hard to find mares in this town," you answer. "Though you might want to consider something about the attire...it might unnerve ponies."
>"But this is the traditional attire of my clan. It is not just about keeping the winter chill at bay, but it is a testament to my honour as a warrior," Dragon Skull replies. He doesn't sound indignant or offended, but still quite passionate about the subject. "This skull came from my Trial of Ascension, where my first slaying marks the end of my journey into adulthood. This wolf pelt around my shoulders came from the long winters surviving in the mountains with nothing but my wits and a sharpened stick. Each bone in this necklace is a trophy of a warband where I fought side-by-side with my brothers. This metal hoofplate is from a Prench knight I defeated in an duel of honour!"
>"What about this ribbon?" Wine asks, tapping on the small purple strip of fabric that hangs from the stallion's helm.
>"Oh, I bought that when I visited Stalliongrad. I think it brings out the colour in my eyes. What do you think?"
>"I think it looks lovely," Wine answers with a smile.

Input action.
>>
>>25688225
Would be even better if Wine was flirting with him too.
>>
>>25688255
>What would those mean to a pony who doesn't know and won't ask?
But in more eloquent terms
>>
>>25688255
"Well I won't tell you what to wear"
>>
>>25688255
Just a suggestion.
>>
>>25688287
"Respect for you culture is good, but it is going to be hard to get around here if you wear it. Might be hard to get the mares. Unless you're looking for something a bit more masculine." Eyebrow waggle.
>>
>>25688326
Much better.
>>
>>25688326
>>25688359

Also, add I'm something about how the ponies around here tend to run first, and are quite skittish. He doesn't want an overly fearful pony calling the guard on him
>>
>>25688255
"Well I must say it certainly helps me understand, now that you've explained it. You'll find that ponies, at least around here, tend to judge a book by it's cover though, so expect some of them to react with fright to such an impressive rainment as you've assembled there. I hope the cuisine is to your liking? I can prepare any number of other local flavors if this isn't to your tastes."
>>
>>25688326

"Well I'm all for respecting cultures and such, and I have no doubt you've got very interesting...um, stories to tell about each part of your...ensemble. I just thought it might be a good idea to warn you that the townsfolk might find your appearance..."
>"Intimidating?" Wine suggests.
"I was going to say 'bowel-voidingly terrifying' but intimidating is probably a more polite way to put it. You might have a bit of trouble with the mares, too."
>"Yes, well...a proper gentlecolt, even a norsehorse barbarian, should not just strut about in their birthday suit," Dragon Skull replies. "I'll have to pay visit to a tailor then since I have no other garments in my possession at this time."
>As there's no other customers to serve at the moment, as it'll probably take a little bit of time before they dare to approach the inn again, you make yourself comfortable with your two guests.
"Is the food to your liking?"
>"Oh, most definitely. I'd tip my hat to you if I had one," Dragon Skull replies.
>"He's such a fine cook, isn't he?" Wine adds, taking a bit out of her own meal.
>It's not quite the dinner date you had expected, but it's interesting nonetheless.

Make conversation?
>>
>>25688638
I'd like to ask wine about her vintage. She can't be a party-mare all the time, right?
>>
>>25688668
Why not, ask about how she got it
>>
>>25688701
>>25688668

Sure, sounds good. Got to woo the mare back from big mclargehuge.
>>
>>25688725
>"He's such a fine cook, isn't he?"
Is Wine playing the wingmare here?
>>
>>25688742
...Is she trying to land us in another threesome?
>>
>>25688765
Nordic barbarian pony does sound intriguing, I wouldn't balk if Wine's trying to hook the three of us up.

I wonder if that isn't 'her thing' really? If so she's a hell of a handy friend!
>>
>>25688668
>>25688701

"So how was your day at the vineyard?" you ask, figuring you want to keep this dinner date about your actual date.
>Especially since she seems rather fascinated by the burly northerner next to her. Not that you're jealous of him or his impeccable jawline. You hope she's not trying to drag you into another threesome...though that would be pretty impressive.
>Unlikely, but impressive.
>And a bit scary. This Dragon Skull fellow seems to be the more dominate type.
>"Quite boring actually," Wine replies with a hoo-hum sigh. "I mean, it was busy. I spent a good portion of the day packing and arranging orders for my other customers. Then I spent a while inspecting the vines, making sure there's no problems with any of them. I hosted a little wine tour for a group that was visiting from Manehattan, which was kinda nice but the guy leading the pack was kind of a prick. I think she just wanted to do the wine samplings at the end. Afterwards I did my inspections of the barrels and the equipment, making sure everything is clean and organized. And then I took all my field workers into the barn and we had a massive orgy."
"Wait...what?!"
>She giggles. "Just making sure you're paying attention."
>"For a second, this wine-making business almost sounded interesting," Dragon Skull remarks with a quiet chuckle.
>You roll your eyes, smirking to yourself.
"What made you decide to start up a vineyard in Ponyville, anyways? Surely business would be better if you were closer to Canterlot."
>"Too much competition, though," Wine replies. "Plus I wanted to get away from my parents. I think seeing the way my dad pop his monocle when I said I was going to set up my vineyard in Ponyville was more than enough reason."

Input conversation?
>>
>>25688957
"What are your parents like and your life in cunterlot"?
>>
>>25688957
Ah yes the Canterlot types.

angry thoughts about that mare that made us shoot at wispy
>>
>>25688957
I imagine they wanted some sort of life for you to live
>>
>>25688957
"Yes, I can see where being a Ponyville winery gives you a strong position in the market, being that it's so unique. I'm kind of surprised your dad didn't cotton on to the idea better. Hopefully he came to appreciate the wisdom of your decision after seeing the success you've made of it?"

Hm, barbarian pony reacted positively to the concept of group sex. I'm starting to think this IS Wine's kink. This could get interesting for Pot, I fear we may end up walking strangely for a day or two if this goes as it's headed.
>>
>>25689040
I think we may actually need some underwear, unless he turns out to be more flexible than he looks
>>
>>25689040
Our ass is for sunny only
>>
>>25688990

"I get the feeling I'm not going to be thrilled about what I hear, but what were your parents like?" you ask.
>You're alreay not liking this father of hers.
>"The usual Canterlot type, I suppose," Wine remarks as she starts swirling the contents of his wine goblet around. "Mother looks over the household, and by that I mean making sure me and my brothers all behave, and then ensuring that the maids and cooks got the meals made on time. Then just gathering all her other rich snobby friends so they can gossip about which mare they saw getting stuffed by which stallion in the broom closet at last week's social gala."
>You wish you can say you're hardly surprised by this, but it fits all the usual stereotypes you hear from the commoners. It sounds rather dreadful to you, especially given your preference for work and cooking, but maybe you're just jealous you can't sit on your ass all day. Not if you want to eat, at least.
>"Father runs the business, of course, which means spending most of the time away from home. He controls quite the sizeable vineyard so there's always a lot to do and some big-shot noblepony looking to buy some of the more prized bottles in his collection. He's the sort of father you're lucky if you see in the morning before he leaves, but he's still king of the castle when he gets home and expects everything to be perfect and ready when he gets there. You know what I mean?"
"Not really, but I can imagine," you reply. "So he would've preferred you stay somewhere close?"
>"He would've preferred I sit on my butt all day like my mother...at least until he found somepony suitable rich and important enough to pawn me off so he can climb one more rung up the social ladder."
>And you thought your father was a piece of work. It's almost enough to make you want to go to Canterlot just so you can kick this stallion in his snobby little snout.

Input conversation.
>>
>>25689281
Has he made any attempts to pull you back? I imagine he can't like you rebelling against what he wants.
>>
>>25689281
>And you thought your father was a piece of work.
Let's expand on this, no fair to let her do all the talking
>>
>>25689281
Glad to see you haven't followed his hoofsteps.
>>
>>25689281
Think you will ever reconnect with them?
>>
>>25689281
"Wow. Well I'm certainly glad you've set out on your own, I'm sure it brings alot more satisfaction to have your own business than to be someone's arm-trophy. And what about you, Dragon Skull? What were your folks like?"
>>
I'll have all of the above
>>
>>25689312
>>25689351

"At least now you're off on your own, making good business that you can one day take back and rub in his face, and then you can revel in it with a smug little grin like this."
>You pause and flash the cheekiest, most smug-pony grin you can muster, prompting Wine to giggle a bit.
"Seriously though, that sounds pretty harsh, and I thought my father was a bit of a jerk," you remark.
>"What was yours like?" Wine asks with a curious gaze.
"Knocked up my mom and then ran off before I as born," you explain bluntly. "She doesn't speak much about him, though my brother said he was a sweet-talker but also a cocky son of a bitch - the kind of guy who's always going on about the next big plan or how they're just moments away from striking it rich, and then it never materializes. I wouldn't be surprised if this inn was one of those hair-brained schemes of his that petered out because he never sees anything through."
>Just thinking about him and all the grief he put your mother through was making your blood start to boil.
>"Geeze, and I thought me folks could be a bit tough," Dragon Skulls remarks. "I mean, I got thrown down the side of a mountain when I was just a wee colt, given only enough supplies to last the day and told that I would only be accepted if I climbed my way back up myself...but at least I know they did that because they wanted to make strong enough to survive this world."
>"Wow...what did you mother think of that?" Wine replies.
>"That was my mother."

Input conversation.
>>
>>25689431
I'm out of topics
>>
>>25689431
Let's change the subject to siblings.
Dragon Skull can start, since he's already talking
>>
>>25689431
So white wine has daddy issues and ran away to have tons of sex in spite of him. Anyone else feel like she is manipulating us into a 3 some.
>>
>>25689472
Slightly, but I'm more interested in learning the characters' backstories right now
>>
>>25689472
I really don't, actually.
At least not yet.
>>
File: CarlosDash.png (990KB, 2400x1734px) Image search: [Google]
CarlosDash.png
990KB, 2400x1734px
>>25689431
"That sounds like it was a real cliffhanger. It's awful that you had a falling out with your mother, when family lets you down it's a real slide right down to skid row. But I suppose every family has it's ups and downs, and every so often the relationship ends up on the rocks. I'm glad you lifted yourself up by your bootstraps though, climbing your way up the social ladder. Childhood trauma is never good, not to make a mountain out of a mole-hill. I'd say you've reached the apex by the look of things. After all, you're at the peak of health, with lofty aspirations."
>>
>>25689472
Yes, I agree. But upon reflection, I'm prepared to let her.
>>
>>25689461

"Your mother threw you off the side of a mountain?"
>"Aye, she's sweet that way," Dragon Skull replies.
"What other family do you have? Did your siblings get the same kind of treatment?"
>"Oh yes," Dragon nods, spraying a bit of lentils about as he talks. "My younger brother was left in a forest at the base of the mountain during the timberwolf mating season. Left a note saying he better be home by supper, and to bring his own supper with him to boot. You should've seen the size of the timberwolf he dragged back him. I tell ya, we were having timber stew for weeks. And me wee baby sister, she had to go fetch some eggs from a roc's nest. We just needed one but she brought the whole nest back, and the roc came following a few hours later. Nothing brings a family together like fighting a roc, am I right?"
>You and Wine exchange puzzled glances.
"We wouldn't know," you eventually answer.
>"My brother and I once had to chase a rat through the kitchen," Wine replies. "That's kinda similar. There was a lot of screaming involved, mostly from mom."
>"What about you innkeeper? Got any siblings you can brag about?" Dragon asks, shaking his empty goblet at you.
>You give an uncertain shrug.
"I've got an older brother, Golden Horseshoes. He...uh, well he's in the army. I haven't heard from him in a long while," you explain. "We got along okay, I guess. I mean, as well as two brothers can. Without dad around, he was always the one trying to enforce the rules, and he never liked it when I then did the exact opposite of whatever he wanted done."
>"Army, eh?" the stallion replies with an approving grin. "I wouldn't mind meeting him. No offense but you look like a stiff breeze could snap ya in twain."
"Afraid I can't help much there - haven't got the slightest clue where he is. I think he's stationed more to the north, last I heard at least."
>You give another uncertain shrug. Personally, you don't really care enough to keep track of where he is.

Input conversation?
>>
>>25689600
lets fast forward to costumers
>>
>>25689600
Lets talk about how White is like our sister "Full of dicks"
> Wink
>>
>>25689600
Just have some idle chit chat
>>
>>25689600
Any plans to settle down Brit pone?
>>
>>25689600
What about our sister?
We could always talk about Wispy
>>
Okay, gonna have to call it a night. Hopefully will resume tomorrow.
>>
>>25689681
See you Innkeeper.

Could we talk finances for a moment? The day's nearly over, and our money is going to be coming in.
What upgrade should we buy next? How much should we keep saved? Things like that
>>
>>25689722
I don't know how many days left but we should get ale and save the rest
>>
bed bump

Also, I'd love to see Dragon's reaction to Sundance
and Azura's too if we get another threesome
>>
>>25690221
I'd love to see him hit on Sundance. Only for Sundance to snuff him to go have a conversation with Pot.

>"W-why's he glaring at me like that?"
>>
>>25690544
I too have been curious about what happens if Dragon encounters Sundance. Though really I've been more curious about the present possibilities with him and Wine. I guess we'll have to let the scene develop organically to find out what happens.
>>
>>25689722
>money is going to be coming in.

What money? No one came in today because of Lardass McArmormouth
>>
Random question:

Where exactly are the latrines? Are they right next to the inn or right out back?
>>
>>25692462
be useful to know either way
>>
>>25689722
>How much should we save?
I'm a bit optimistic on this front, but personally, I think that saving is losing in this situation.

Our costs are calculated day to day and even with just the lunch rush we can make up our expenses. From there, most of our money is going to Rowan and Co. Rowan and co also represents a large chunk of what we want to focus on (comfort, furnishings, security, etc.)

So I think the real key is that we need to save enough money to start making our payments, then talk to Rowan about getting more stuff out of him.

Immediately, a cart, upgraded beds, and locks should be, in my opinion, the top priority.
>>
>>25693458
Cart ale and spirits are my top priority. They are the biggest money makers and are cheaper then beds.
>>
>>25694080
I think we should upgrade to actual mead not this bad stuff
>>
>>25691621
It's evening now, the money was from the lunch rush and the rooms.

>>25693458
We have at least 800 last time I checked the sheet. now I don't remember if we've paid our debt this week but I still think we should keep at least a hundred or two for emergencies. Like property damage.
Also I realise we missed Birchwood in our romance discussion earlier.Have to include Dragon Skull here too...

>>25694080
>>25694170
I agree, filling out our drink menu should be our priority. Though I'll want to lay off in the regular mead until we're sure we can make the extra 150/week. Those sprits are a little expensive.
>>
>>25694581
I think we need 1300 or 1400 to pay off our debt and re-purchase our goods.
>>
>>25694643
Was that monthly? We could minimize spending next week and have enough to pay it off by then if things go well.
>>
>>25694899
That's weekly 800 for debt + weekly goods cost
>>
>>25694924
We might need to start pimping ourselves
>>
>>25689600
Lets go feed Zuri and Airy I want to ask more about who is trying to kill her and the father of the baby.
>>
>>25695003
Those socks will finally get some use
>>
>>25695420
We should tell Dragon that we have some socks if he wants to wear them.
>>
>>25694924
If we start putting up two hundred bits a day (relatively easy given our current profit per day, sans errors, comes to about 700 bits) then it shouldn't be all too hard to keep our current profit.

I think offering discounts to repeat customers, and offering discounts to guardsponies and adventurers, will be very beneficial. It behooves us to maintain a base of repeat customers rather than just hoping for walk-in hoof traffic.

To that end, I propose a special deal: 20 bits to purchase a 10% off card that entitles you to said discount for an entire year.

We might also want to look at investors.
>>
>>25695545
If we buy ale tomorrow it will only cost 40 bits
>>
>>25695625
I agree. Buy the ale tomorrow.
>>
>>25695637
>>25695625
Our main clientele are miners, adventures and typical worker pones and that's the best drink for them. Surprised we didn't get it sooner.
>>
>>25695409
This, make sure shes alive
>>
>>25696414
We're kind of a date right now. We should probably stay here and continue to talk to White Wine, otherwise we'll be being rude. We also can't exactly fuck off during the middle of dinner, even if it is a bit slow.
>>
>>25696442
It looks like we ran out of things to say
>>
>>25696487
>tfw you're surrounded by non-normies who don't know how to carry out a normal interaction after we run out of things to ask about exposition.

Ask her favorite color. Suggest a game to play. Talk about her day. Discuss our plans with her. What's her favorite holiday?

Jesus fuck this isn't that hard.
>>
>>25696487
If this was Sundance we wouldn't have to say a thing.
>>
>>25696554
Look, even if we don't pursue things with White Wine further, we still need to be interesting, curteous, and gentlestallionly.
Word gets around, and if she has a boring-ass time and we drop out at random points, word gets around. People might be more unwilling to go out with us, and we might waifu someone who is into this sort of thing.
We need to do this right, anons.
>>
>>25696603
She eye fucking another stallion I'm not sure if us being unsatisfactory is the biggest issue of this date.
>>
>>25696779
In what way is she eye fucking him?

Are you retarded?
>>
>>25696907
Clearly she is more interested in the rugged stallion then us
>>
>>25696941
Where are you getting that from?
>>
>>25696967
Seriously, yes, she's interested the pony that just entered our bar decked out in leather and skulls.

Doesn't mean she wants to jump their bones.

REEEEEE
>>
>>25696967
>"What about this ribbon?" Wine asks, tapping on the small purple strip of fabric that hangs from the stallion's helm.
>"Oh, I bought that when I visited Stalliongrad. I think it brings out the colour in my eyes. What do you think?"
>"I think it looks lovely," Wine answers with a smile.

She smiled at another stallion anon, shes clearly a hoe.
>>
>>25697037
People also clearly fail to realize that just because you're flirting with someone doesn't mean you want them in any way.
Sometimes, flirting is just flirting.
>>
>>25696521

>Discuss our plans with her.

I like this. It's kinda two birds with one stone since we wanna keep up the date and also parse out what we're going to be doing with the inn in the coming days and weeks. Hell, fellow businesspony might even have some advice she could offer.
>>
>>25697133
This. She has much better lay of the land.
>>
>>25697133
I agree.
>>
>>25697037
She could just be trying to be nice to the guy. It's not like Wine has to completely ignore him
>>
>>25697133
Good idea
>>
I wonder if Ember can even eat food.
>>
>>25697292
She also has much better lay elsewhere ifyouknowwhatimean
>>
Okay, we'll be starting a session soon.
>>
>>25698565
Oh hell yes.

Sorry if we dumped a shit-ton of information on you.
>>
>>25698565
Thrice, Huzzah!

...Geez. Every so often one of the pics in the capcha is super disgusting. One looked like a deflated puked on banana.
>>
>It's not quite the traditional dinner date, as you're technically still working, and only your date is actually eating, but you're nonetheless enjoying your time with Wine.
>And Dragon Skull is even adding some extra bit of flavor to the evening. So long as Wine doesn't complain about his presence, you're not about to ask him to change seats.
>"So how was your day Pot? Tackle any fearsome kittens today?"
"Hardly," you reply with a quiet chuckle. "Today was a thankfully not-catastrope sort of day. Got some a bit of business done around town, and made some arrangements for advertisements from Sugar Song."
>"Anything involving 'The Light of Celestia'?"
"The what now?"
>"The Light of Celestia," Sugar repeats, as though that makes the answer any clearer to you. "It's the biggest firework she's got in her inventory. It's like a...twelve-foot long rocket. She says it'll explode with such fervor that they'll be able to see it in Canterlot. Supposedly, I mean. She's never actually tested it because she doesn't want to waste it."
"Sounds like something that should be reserved for a special occasion," you remark.
>Of course, now you really, really want to see that thing explode...one day.
"Anyways, nothing so fanciful. I needed Sugar Song to help me get my new business venture off the ground - a lunch delivery service."
>"WHo's going to be doing the deliveries?"
"For the moment, Wispy will. I'll consider hiring more staff if demands increase."
>"Ohhh, you should get Wispy a little uniform - she'd look so cute in one," Wine exclaims with a bright grin. "What do you think would look good on her?"

Wispy uniform ideas?
>>
>>25698952
A metal knight out fit. Doubles as protection and we can make all the serving puns we want.
>>
>>25698952
A french maid outfit.

>>25698983
I like this, as long as its more like tin foil than it is steel plate.
>>
>>25698952
A hat. Maybe a bandanna too?
>>
>>25698997
She wants to be an adventurer might as give her something to get use to the weight.
>>
>>25698983
>>25698997
>>25699035
Personally not a fan of the knight idea. We need to push our brand, but not by weighting her down.
>>
>>25699049
How about a squire outfit?
Or a wooden board to go with her wooden sword
>>
>>25699064
Seconding this
>>
>>25698952
Any suggestions wine?
>>
>>25699064
This.

>>25699106
And this.
>>
>>25698952
Candy striper outfit.
>>
>>25699134
Candy stripper outfit.
>>
>>25698997
>>25699064
Tin Foil knight outfit for adventurer discount days and Squires Outfit for serving more of our higher class stuff?
>>
>>25699064
Guess it will look cute, I hope we get a sheath for her sword.
>>
>>25698952
I just don't know. I'll have to take her to Satin's and dress her up in a bunch of different outfits to be sure.
>>
>>25699158
This sounds like the best possible day.
>>
>>25699141
Save the knight outfit for when Pot does deliveries. Can't have Wispy doing stuff all the time.
or the socks and a skirt. Actually, that might get us even more popularity than a knight
>>
>>25699137
All that sugar is going to be expensive.
Let Pot have it. Or give it to Sugar Song. She'll probably find a better use for it.
>>
"I hadn't given it a lot of thought to be honest," you reply whilst scratching at your head. "Some sort of uniform would be useful, if only to help with brand recognition."
>"Plus she'd look cute in one," Wine repeats.
"Yes, that too...but she's always a cute one," you remark, smiling to yourself at the thought. "Well Wispy's always been keen on adventurers, maybe we could get something along those lines...like a little suit of armour or maybe a squire's outfit."
>"You could probably use that with a slogan too - Wispy's Delivery: Rescuing You from a Boring Lunch."
"Hm...catchy. I might be able to use that," you mutter to yourself. "Satin could probably make something squire-like for her, but I haven't the slightest where I'd get something even remotely like a suit of armour."
>"You could try Silver Ingot," Wine suggests, albeit a bit reluctantly. "She is Ponyville's blacksmith but she can be a bit of a grump."
"How much of a grump?"
>"I'd suggest bringing your shield," she warns.
>You figure you can worry about these details another day, perhaps tomorrow. A little suit of armour would look cute, but it'd probably be a bit too cumbersome for a proper delivery service.

Input conversation?
>>
>>25699621
Actually, that is a good motto. Keep it. Now if we could figure out an actual one.
>>
>>25699621
Maybe not a full suit then, just the chestpiece.
Or a nice hat.

Ask her about Barley Mow, the ale supplier we haven't met yet.
>>
>>25699650
Also ask the age of that smith, sounds hot.
>>
"You're pretty good at this. But if you're so smart, can you tell me how t get YOU all dressed up?"
>>
>>25699312
If we're going with armor, I'd say something implying speed, since it's a delivery service. A little winged helmet-tiara sort of thing. More than that would definitely be a chore to drag around along with the food-cart, don't want to make this torture for her.
>>
>>25699685
Get a sundance mask?
>>
>>25699666
HOT LIKE THE DEVIL!
>>
>>25699639
Agreed
>>
>>25699650
>>25699666

"What else can you tell me about this smith?" you ask, figuring there's no harm in having some information in advance.
>If this smith is as 'grumpy' as Wine says, it'll be good to be prepared.
>"Silver's not as bad as she tries to act," Wine explains, though that could be her optimism speaking. "I mean, she's grumpy and she might yell a bit, but there's a good side to her. She's just...easily annoyed. From what I recall, she used to run a successful business in Canterlot but there was some sorta scandal and she had to close her shop down. I think that's left a bit of a chip on her shoulder."
>Bitter and cranky...sounds like a fun combination. It's a good thing you don't need too much metal-working to run an inn or else you might have to deal with this pony a lot more than you'd like.
>Still, nothing your usual politeness shouldn't be able to handle.
"Do you know the pony that brews ale around here? I was told there was a supplier," you inquire.
>"That'd be Barley Mow. He's...not the best pony-person if you catch my drift."
"Another grump?"
>"I wouldn't call it a grump. More like an obliviousness to etiquette. It's not his fault, though, he's just really focused on his work," Wine explains. "He can be a bit picky about his clients, too...he can be a bit of a diva in that way, but his product is good. And he's got connections if you ever need to import something a bit more exotic."
"Good to know," you nod in response.

Input conversation?
>>
>>25699979
I really want to meat silver now, she seems interesting.
>>
>>25699979
Ask about the fillies at the store. Do they have parents and can we adopt more children
>>
>>25700008
>Pot adopts all the children
>Gets put in prison for child labor
>>
>>25699979
got any more gossip
>>
>>25699979
The Sword and Board: Home is where you make it
>>
>>25700073

"You certainly know the ponies around town."
>"What can I say...I get around."
>You stifle a quiet snicker to yourself.
>"OKay, I could've phrased that a bit better," Wine mutters to herself. "What I mean to say is, I've got plenty of time to socialize, and since almost every party, festival, celebration, and shindig around Ponyville could use some wine, I've got a convenient excuse to go to them all. Can't let the townsfolk have a party without some of the good stuff, after all."
>She sounds pretty proud of that too. She's probably got her hoof on the pulse of the entire town, you reckon. You see no reason why not to indulge in it a bit.
"Sooooo...any juicy gossip to be heard?"
>"Oh ho ho ho, you want to hear about the juicy stuff, eh?" Wine chuckles with a playful look on her face. "Well I heard through the grapevine that a certain blue unicorn adventurer has a bit of a crush on Spectral Prism. She's always trying to show-off when he's around, which usually doesn't work. Poor girl tries so hard to get his attention, but in all honesty, Prism can be pretty oblivious to anything that isn't an ancient magical artifact."
"Oh really? I had always had my suspicions," you chuckle in response. "Got any more?"
>"Got plenty...most on ponies you haven't met, though. Um...anypony in particular you'd like to hear about?"

Input conversation.
>>
>>25700385
The twins at the store
>>
>>25700385
Gossip on ponies I don't know is the best form of Gossip.
>>
>>25700452
We know a lot already, who to ask about
>>
>>25700385
God damn it AZZY!!! You will be captivated by our flank.
>>
>>25700385
The hearts.
>>
>>25700513
They must have plenty of dirt from all the stuff they have done
>>
>>25700487
So now, do we try and help set her up with Prism? Or see what happens when spending more time with her?
Maybe if the first option ends up not working out..
>>
>>25700385
Does she know the full story on the Honey family?

We know the basics, that Oats slept with Belle's hubby but I want to know what the town knows.
>>
>>25700533
I want to find out more about Prism first before trying anything.

We should gossip more about the ponies we know nothing about. Someone already mentioned the Hearts, what about Rowanwood and his sons?
>>
>>25700533
Azura should find an ancient magic artifact and only sell it to Prism for a kiss. That'd be pretty straightforward for him.
>>
>>25700560
> We hear about some ancient magic dildo
> We are the ones that find it saving ponyville
> We get the kiss
>>
>>25700594
Well hey if that's what happens, then that's what happens.
>another thing stolen from poor Azzy
rip
>>
>>25700560
Why stop at a kiss? Make it a full on date, so he doesn't have any doubts.

>>25700594
>Turns out Prism is one of the most romantic ponies in town
>Poetry, flowers, candy, all because Pot gave Prism the magic D
>>
>>25700633
Because just a kiss is cuter.
>>
>>25700628
Hey, can't steal what wasn't owned in the first place.
maybe Prism had a crush on Pot this whole time. He's just a really good actor
>>
And here I am wanting Azura to go on a date with us instead of prism
>>
>>25700690
No harm in asking her out, but it won't be anyone's fault if she says she isn't interested.
Except Innkeeper. Its always his fault
>>
>>25700709
Kek, I like white wine but shes like Airy. A fun bro to hang out with and some benefits on the side but not sure about taking it seriously.
>>
>>25700727
Gonna have to agree with you there.
>>
Gottenn a bit busy at work. Probably gonna have to call it a night.
>>
So who is everyone interested in for dating? I could go Azura or Sundance.
>>
>>25701042
QT, Azura, Sundance.

QT's my favorite, but I don't know if we could realistically date him or Sundance, which leaves Azura.
>>
>>25701042

I happen to particularly like Cutie, but I'd be happy with any of them. I just want us to make sure we actually get out there and start dating ponies. There's a lot of dithering about the drawbacks of dating each candidate and that's fine to some degree, but if we do nothing but dither endlessly we might accidentally leave Pot forever alone, which would kinda suck.
>>
>>25701042
Team Sun-D
>>
>>25701060
>>25701061
I preferred diamond over cutie when he was an option, I just like pones with a little more emf to their personality.
>>
>>25701042
QT. Other than him I don't have a preference.

Let's do a poll.
http://poal.me/o26xw8
>>
>>25701078
I would like to note that you can add other answers if I missed someone. Just make sure they are actually missed.
>>
>>25701093
>>25701078
Ember is right next to sundance, didn't think anyone but me liked her.
>>
>>25701042
Well since Diamond already has a date with Belle, anyone's an option, far as dating goes. Maybe someone that isn't the usual choice, like Sugar Song, or Valiant Heart?
>>
>>25701042
While this isn't on the subject of dating, I really want to fuck Aireanna at some point.
>>
Dang Azzy is not that popular, if she loses maybe I will focus on setting her up with prism.
>>
>>25701117
Azzy's my second choice if it turns out that we can't have QT >>25701060
She might still have a shot.
>>
Sundance, Sugar, Ember, Azura and Cutie are the top 5. Lets focus on them in the future and treat the rest like friends?
>>
Poll is currently tied with QT, Sunny, Ember and Sugar with 3 votes each.
I think we have the ponies of our first orgy.
>>
>>25701131
Too early to tell. Let the poll hang around for a bit.
>>
>>25701134
>>25701131
I like all the pones/demon that has a strong personality. But Sugar has hentai skills... Sooo I just voted for her.
>>
>>25701078
Here's the more important poll. http://poal.me/rn9j7m
>>
>>25701166
Now this one I can vote for multiple on.
>>
>>25701078
>>25701166
What I'm getting out of this is that we need to fuck a catbird.
>>
>>25701180
The thing is, she really like us and even mentioned it that she really likes us that we are the only one to help her out and be her friend without hitting on her.

So I'm 100% ready to crush some pussy, but she needs to start it.
>>
I'm surprised Sunwaltz got more than 1 vote. Not bad for my joke answer.
Now someone add Hot Buck to the list.
>>
>>25701218
So far its pretty clear on the top 5
>>
My vote keeps disappearing?
>>
>>25701284
Same I just gave up
>>
>>25701284
>>25701285
Odd. Mine's been fine.
>>
>>25701301
Its not like it matters at this point. We have a fair idea of who are the tops. Poor ember was first at one point at lost those ticks.
>>
>>25701284
>>25701285
Maybe its an IP address thing?
>>
>>25701307
Right. So how shall we go about banging a demon?
>>
>>25701316
Set the Inn on fire? Lets get some demon babies on the way.
>>
>>25701314
I'm Australian so my internet is garbage, probably something to do with that
>>
>>25701330
IDK but it appears to keep all votes at 3.
>>
Finding myself a little disappointed that Longshot and Tex aren't on the poll, but it's pretty cool regardless.
>>
>>25701337
You can add an option.
>>
>>25701337
I'm surprised Zuri didn't make an appearance. Maybe its just no one likes pregnant ladies.

If someone else were to approach Pot for a date, what would he like? Gifts? Dancing? Music?
And what kind of date would they try?
>>
>>25701341
Nice, thanks!
>>
>>25701354
More like we don't like psychos that stabbed the leader of said poll.
>>
>>25701372
True dat
>>
>>25701372
Why is Sundance so popular? I don't mind her or any of the others if we were to get serious.
>>
>>25701372
She hasn't stabbed EVERYone yet...
>>
>>25701383
I said it before but I think we should get on Airy, I'm getting worried.
>>
>>25701380
First love dies hard.

I really like Sunny, but she's not relationship material in my mind. Damaged goods, and all that. Seriously though her story is really cruelly tragic, and intimacy is not something she is willing or capable to provide. It wouldn't be healthy for Pot to have to deal with.
>>
>>25701380
Wispy loves her, nuf said.
>>
>>25701394
I think that the appeal for most, they want to help her over come it and give her some heart back.

Half the list is damaged goods or has serious issues
>Ember, kill all demon
>QT, dead sister and gone weird with accident
>All meads with dead love and fight
>Azura, well we need to talk more to her
>White, Daddy issues and rebels by sleeping around
>
>>
File: 1355736294975.png (94KB, 500x338px) Image search: [Google]
1355736294975.png
94KB, 500x338px
>>25701394
I'm a little suprised Tex got this little love. Oh well, guess I just like the idea of a towering wall of beef that can carry us around like a kitten.
>>
>>25701417
You mean Sundance?
>>
>>25701408
All of which are surmountable via usual means.
Being enslaved for decades, being raped repeatedly for years, having your bastard children from those rapes brutally killed in front of you and then going on a killing spree, killing children yourself.

Sunny is a child murderer under any reasonable definition of the law. I'm not saying that I can really blame her for it, but she's fucked up so far beyond any of the others it's not even close.

I'd like to be her friend and mellow her out, but I don't want Pot to be forced into solving her deep seated problems that are likely permanent scars across her mind.
>>
>>25701423
I was her fourth vote!
>>
>>25701426
who would you pick?
>>
>>25701428
We have the same love of beefy
>>
>>25701432
I like Wine, Azzy, and Airy.
Also both Honey sisters, but with Diamond taking Belle, and Oats lack of fidelity...

The only ones I'm really opposed to are "masculine" Stallions/males like Diamond, and Sunny for the aforementioned reasons.
>>
>>25701450
>The only ones I'm really opposed to are masculine" Stallions/males

That feel when we share the exact opposite ideals. Give me beefy strong one any day (Azzy is on my list as well, she is still strong)
>>
>>25701458
I don't mind masculine female characters. I'm just really not into two Dudes in a relationship. Not my thing.

QT, though, he's got a feminine dick, ya know.

As for Azzy, to me she puts up a facade of "strength" but she's really quite weak willed and fragile. Remember how quickly she cracked when that changling captured us?
I'd like to get her to let down those defenses and let us help her.
>>
>>25701408
And some people said JAD wasn't dark

>>25701426
I've got similar reasons for not romancing Sunny. Said so before; I'm all up for being her best friend rather than her lover.
>>25701450
Now when you mean 'masculine', do you mean in general? Or more masculine than Pot?

>>25701458
Me too. But since I think Diamond isn't going to be available at this point, I'm open to others. Maybe someone with more 'flexible' personality. A little like Wine, but less promiscuous.
>>
>>25701486
Yeah I'm not really into dudes myself. Azura will smack us around if we upset her, that why she is second on my list.
>>
>>25701486
I'd be willing to sacrifice my vote for GF to Sunny of Azzy if it came down to it.
>>
>>25701513
for Azzy*
>>
So Azzura and Sundance are the top 2 now? I vote for whoever will upset the less people.
>>
>>25701529
At this point that's probably Azura. Foregoing Sundance will make a few people rage and rage, but ultimately speaking a lot of people like Azura just enough to maintain an interest in waifuing her.

We've got a large enough base that its not about pleasing everyone perfectly, its about finding an option that doesn't set everyone off.

I still think that White Wine is the best option for a number of reasons, especially as business owners and because we can set up for a sweet threesome with QT, but enough people are upset at her for... fuckall reasons that its not likely.
>>
>>25701540
Yeah Azura seems like the middle ground. Guess I'll start pushing for her. Anyone upset at going for Azura speak now?
>>
>>25701540
White Wine feels more like a good friend rather then a lover.
>>
>>25701553
I'll be a little disappointed that it's not QT, but I like Azura enough to be content if that's what others are going to agree on.
>>
>>25701564
I feel the same with Sunny, a little disappointed that we aren't making her life happy. Ok getting pegged through a wall.
>>
>>25701553
At the very start of this cyoa we hated Azura now we are waifuing her. How times change.
>>
How to you think White will take it with us rejecting further dates?
>>
>>25701591
I don't really feel that White intends to be serious with us.
>>
>>25701591
She strikes me as the type who always gets what she wants. She will probably be pretty shitty that she was the one let down instead of her doing it.
>>
>>25701553
I'll repost asking if everyone is ok with Azura in 12 hours around when Innkeeper comes.
>>
>>25701584
I always liked her
>>
>>25701615
Because I'm tired and going to bed was my point*
>>
>>25701620
She grew on me
>>
Bed bump
>>
>>25701042
Sunnybuns all the way!
>>
>>25701553
I am. Not going to rage about it, but I wanted to set her up with Prism. Plus, her attitude just isn't my thing for romance. Good as a friend, but not dating material.
I'd rather have someone more....honest. But those don't seem to be as popular, and/or taken.
Or at least learn more about everyone's characters to be sure of what we're getting.
Azura, Wine or Sundance as top 3? Looks like no horsebando for Pot. Who's going to appreciate his socks now?
>>
>>25701553
I still dislike her.
>>
>>25701553
I like Azura.
>>
>>25701540
I like Wine the most too, but we seem to be the only ones.

Airy would be my second, but she's also not too popular...

Azzy's cool though. COLD AS ICE
My main issue with Azzy is that I'm not actually sure she reciprocates.
>>
Today's been a day of polls, hasn't it?
http://strawpoll.me/6211827
>>
>>25701966
I agree. Unfortunately, a really bad life experience turned me off people like her.
She still needs to get laid, though

Seems like people are going to be disappointed, no matter who Pot chooses. Unless everyone is okay with Polygamy.I'd rather not

I wonder how would Wispy react to having two fathers? She'd probably just be happy to have two parents either way.
>>
>>25702095
*I mean, how is Pot going to get everyone to date each other too? We'd better get a persuasion upgrade I that case
>>
bump for ___QT
>>
Pot's got Azura to cum once (in a way). I don't think it'll take much persuasion to make her want the Lucky D.
>>
>>25702095
Yeah, this is pretty hard finding a waifu.
>>
So we are left between Sundance and Azura.
>>
>>25701842
Can't argue with that
>>
File: 1449295827724.png (771B, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
1449295827724.png
771B, 128x128px
Azzy Or Sunny? Make your vote.

http://strawpoll.me/6216209
>>
>>25706166
Where's the "neither" option?
>>
>>25706229
It's pretty clear these are our top 2 dogs at the moment. Might as well get a clear answer on who people want more
>>
>>25706166
Whoever Wispy loves more, so probably just sundance
>>
>>25706570
Speaking of Wispy, are we getting her a full squire outfit, or just part of it?
>>
>>25707019
Whats the difference? Also lets get her a Sundance mask, I'm sure she will love it.
>>
>>25707137
Weight. And price
>>
>>25707240
I don't mind ether way
>>
File: anon.png (16KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
anon.png
16KB, 450x450px
>>25706166
Looks like we are split down the middle.
> This poll is to see if everyone would be happy if ether was selected or they really one want.

http://strawpoll.me/6217438
>>
>>25708151
While I would be ok either way, waifuing Sunny is a huge mistake imo.

I've spelled it out >>25701426 and >>25701394
that she's so far beyond damaged goods it's not even funny.

But I do like her character, and if everyone is ready to deal with that heap of shit, and it's a far larger heap of shit than double the next character's, then I won't be broken up about it.
>>
>>25708224
I love her character, if we hang around and wafiu her we are bound to go through tons of feels, events and all sorts of interesting things.
>>
>>25708151
Where's "none of the above", again?
>>
>>25708468
Well now we know everyone is happy no matter who pick pick out of those 2. Expect for that 1 person though.
>>
>>25708509
I have to point out that those two options COMBINED only come to 28% on the overall waifu poll. I mean that's like Hillary Clinton's popularity rating. So let's not be all "one of these two and everybody's happy" all up in this hizzouse.
>>
>>25708725
That poll was bugged, half the people couldn't vote. What was discussed was that Azura and Sundance were top and most content waifus that didn't make everyone completely unhappy.
>>
>>25708799
I'd like to see a poll that asked who people really didn't want as waifu.

That way we can know to exclude them.
>>
>>25708799
A larger sample size of voters would shrink the margin for error, but I think it's fairly representative. Presumably this is all to avoid "waifu drama", but I just can't see Pot as a one-pony pony to begin with.
>>
>>25708934
Sundance will take some time to waifu so we can use that time to learn more about everyone.
>>
>>25708948
Don't get me wrong here, I like Sundance. But look at us. We run an inn. We have Wine for a friend, who's into group. Everypony wants to fuck us singly or in gangs. Must we settle down to a domestic one-waifu life? I'd think we should continue as the party-stud.
>>
>>25709019
Eh I find that boring. Heart felt feels all the way.
>>
>>25708948
>>25709019
So, in other words, hold off on who to date until we learn more about everyone?
Otherwise stay single?

I can do that. Besides, some find Single parents attractive.
>>
>>25709107
Sounds fine
>>
>>25709045
I was here for Anonpone, start to finish. Our collective attachment to even the very highest quality poon is weak to non-existent. Poor Arianne is still battling the tarantulas somewhere. I mean it's up to the hive-mind we got here but- I can't see it being real.
>>
Wow, you guys have a lot of conversation while I was out. I had expected debate but never to this extent.

Anyways, should be able to start soon.
>>
>>25709277
Pick a waifu for us that way we won't kill half the thread.
>>
>>25709277
Huzzahh!
>>
>>25709299
Or husbando. Please?
>>
>>25709335
Perhaps a nice, tall bipedal one with horns. Or one into Applied Mineralogy would be fine too!
>>
>>25709366
How about someone in the military? Or maybe an intellectual?
>>
>Gossip and innkeeping tend to go hoof-in-hoof, so while you don't really mean to pry too much, it's hard not to resist hearing more about the ponies that are, or could potentially become, your customers.
"What about the twins at the general store?"
>"Twins?" White Wine repeats.
"You know, the colt and filly that are always behind the counter running the place. Or have they been playing an elaborate con on me this whole time? I knew I couldn't trust those beady little criminal eyes..."
>Wine giggles for a moment. "No no, there's no con. I was just confused for a moment because those two aren't related to each other. I mean, they treat each other like family, but Sprite and Scribbles...oh, those poor kids lost their parents when they were just little foals. At least they were too young for them to have been scarred by it..."
"What...happened to their parents?" you ask, a bit warily given the subject matter.
>"The same monster attack that took Cutie Swirl's sister. It was a horrible night, and we lost quite a few innocent ponies. Things could've gone so much worse, though, had it not been for Sundance, the Hearts, Prism, and all the other adventurer's here at the time."
"What sort of monster was it, exactly?"
>"I...think it was a hydra?" Wine muses, tapping her goblet against her chin in thought. "You'd have to ask Prism since he's the expert on all things monstrous and creepy. I was too busy doing the usual damsel in distress...running, screaming, and hiding, to really take note of what was attacking us."

Input conversation.
>>
>>25709534
gotta wonder how often large scale disasters/attacks happen around here

might nudge us to purchase some cannons to point down teh streat for defense.
>>
>>25709534
Then who is looking after them? And why are they running the general store.
>>
>>25709558
I'd be lying if I didn't want something like that to happen.
>>
>>25709534
>the Hearts, Prism, and all the other adventurer's here at the time.
Might be a useful thing to remind Heart about in case there's any big disagreement in the future.

Ask why and how the twins continue to run the General Store.
>>
>>25709534
So how does everyone feel like adopting them?
>>
>>25709657
Oh no, let's not have this go any further in the direction of Mr. Dad than it already has! Those two are probably having more luck running their business than we are, anyhow.
>>
>>25709694
Can you resist the power of foals
>>
>>25709558
Hi Hijacker
>>
>>25709570

"So how'd they wind up running the general store?"
>"Well, they both live with and are taken care of by Scribble's grandfather from his mother's side, but the store was owned by Scribble's father. So by laws of inheritance, the store belongs to Scribble, but he's also too young to enter into legally binding business contracts...so gramps handles the legal stuff, and the kids handle the actual work. Honestly, the kids actually really like the job - they treat it like it's one big game for them. In a few years time, Scribble's is going to realize that he can order crates of chocolate if he wanted to, and then we're going to be in a world of hyperactive trouble."
"Kid after my own heart," you chuckle quietly to yourself.

Input conversation?
>>
>>25710005
Any dish on Diamond?
>>
>>25710005
"For now at least, they seem to be doing a great job over there. I'm impressed!"

Ah yeah agreed, let's hear about Diamond... And maybe the Longhorns, too.
>>
>>25710005
How often do monster attacks happen?
>>
>>25710031
>>25710041

Maybe we can find something that'll help his date. Ask about Belle while we're at it.
>>
>>25710084
Sounds good, like favorite place to go or food
>>
>>25710041
They both seem to have missing parents. If that hydra is responsible for that too,
I hope nothing like that happens in Wispy's lifetime
>>
>>25710193
More reason for armor
>>
>And here you thought Wispy's being more active for her age with all the help she's been giving you with the inn. Too bad Scribble and Sprite are already busy with the general store because they'd probably be a huge boon for the inn.
"I hope these monster attacks don't happen too often," you remark.
>"Well, it's not too bad...I guess. I mean, when they do happen it's pretty horrible, but we haven't had something as big as that hydra in a while. Personally, I think it's because the adventurer's guild keeps cutting down the problems before they get too big, but Heart would insist it's because of him and the guard. Stallions and their egos, am I right?"
>You and Dragon give Wine a skeptical glance.
>"Um...present company excluded?" she adds with a nervous chuckle.
"What about Belle or Diamond? I imagine they'll be getting a lot of gossip about them soon enough."
>"They're already the talk around the wine barrel," your date replies. "I mean, a big shot like Belle and some dinky ol' miner. Don't get me wrong, I think Rough Diamond's a swell guy but he's always short on money. He acts big but the mining gig isn't as lucrative as he makes it out. With most of his money going to his brother's schooling, I worry what that could mean for him and Belle. I really hope he's not just in it for the money...he doesn't seem like the type but still...lonely well-off widow - makes for a tempting target."
>Wine lets out a quiet, conflicted sigh.
>"I really hope I'm just worrying too much about it. I'd hate for Belle to be put through the emotional wringer again."

Input conversation.
>>
>>25710615
Mind filling in the gabs we don't know?
>>
>>25710615
Diamond going after money? Unlikely, though we may want to check in with him next time we meet. Discreetly, of course.

What's the opinion of Oats, then? She's technically had the emotional roller coaster just like Belle, in a way.
>>
>>25710615
more on brother
>>
>>25710615
"Not that I'm any great authority on what motivates Diamond, but I really doubt he's even thought that deeply into it to have marked her off as a target for anything other than his, er, ardor. Personally I'm just curious to see how it turns out, because as you say, they're quite different ponies."
>>
>>25710615
I like to have some faith in D-man, he asked us how to cook to surprise her. Just don't tell her about it.
>>
>>25710615
We should ask about the bounty.
>>
File: 1395746998299.gif (1018KB, 318x238px) Image search: [Google]
1395746998299.gif
1018KB, 318x238px
>>25710711
Right! Money's just not what he's about, other than as a means to making a living I suppose.

GIF unrelated.
>>
>>25710615
Well, if what he told me is true he does really like her.

He want's me to teach him how to cook for her.
>>
>>25710805
We should at least defend our friend.
>>
>>25710682
She probably doesn't think much of Oats.
>>
"I don't think Diamond is the type to go after a pony for money or easy rides," you answer with a shrug of your shoulders.
>Even if he wasn't your friend, nothing you've seen suggests otherwise.
"Honestly, he probably doesn't think that far in advance. If he does have as much money problem as you suggest, then if anything he tends to be too selfless. He's even been asking me to help teach him how to cook."
>"Really? I suppose that changes things," Wine replies with a hint of surprise. "Maybe he'll be good for Belle, then. She needs to let go and move on from Flint."
"What did happen with Flint? From what I've gotten out of Belle, it's something to do with Honey Oats."
>You can tell that, for a moment, White Wine is considering her options. She's Belle's friend, after all, and it is a sensitive subject but perhaps you know enough that it's time to get the last of the details. She then glances over to Dragon.
>"Say...uh, could I have a private moment with Pot? I don't want to be rude but--"
>"Say no more," Dragon answers, throwing up his hooves. "This isn't something for a stranger to overhear."
>The posh barbarian picks up his things and relocates to another table far enough away that you can continue speaking with White Wine.
>"The thing is...Flint was one of the big-shot adventurers in Ponyville. A real 'knight in shining armour' kind of guy. Lots of mares swooned over him, including Belle and Oats. And you could get the sense that Flint kinda liked both of them as well. But Belle is the ambitious one, so she winds up hooking with Flint while shy little Oats gets left behind. Fast forward a few years, and it turns out that Flint might've been dipping into another honey pot, if you catch my drift. Oats gets knocked up, Belle flips out over it, the two fight, and Oats runs off. Flint goes off after Oats...hours later Oats returns, but not Flint. Something about the Everfree Forest but I never got the specifics."

Input action.
>>
>>25711160
Tragic I hope they sort it out
>>
>>25711160
Know anything more about Azura?
>>
>>25711160
Oh, wow. I didn't know that lead to his death as well.
I guess I should have assumed they were related.
>>
>>25711160
"Wow, so Flint is actually missing, then? That IS interesting! I was curious about that situation for some time, it's good to know, thankyou. I guess we an bring Dragon back now?"
>>
>>25711208
He's dead. For some reason I thought he'd died of natural causes and admitted his infidelity on his deathbed, but this is a lot more dramatic.
>>
>>25711200
Sunny as well. Not that we don't know it already.
>>
>>25711217
I thought he'd just ran off like Pot's dad. Hope Honeycomb doesn't get any trouble for it.
>>
>>25711286
I'm sure Belle is rather conflicted about Honeycomb.
He's her husbands son, her nephew, but also a deep reminder of two ponies she trusted betraying her.

And none of it is poor Comb's fault.
>>
>>25711316
Don't worry. We will add him to the adoption list.
>>
>The story is even more depressing than you had anticipated. There's still details left unknown, but at least now you have a solid idea why Belle is upset with her sister, but at the same time so conflicted about it.
"Can't imagine how tough this is on Honeycomb. Hard to grow up without a father figure in your life," you lament, knowing all too well what it's like.
>Not that your mother didn't try to find a suitable replacement, but none of them ever stuck around for very long.
>"Sorry to bring the mood down like that," Wine apologizes. "Ponyville's had it's share of hard times, for everyone, but I still like to think all the good outweighs the bad.
"Well let's get back to something more cheery then, eh? Got anything else juicy on Azura?"
>"Oh? Why so curious?" Wine teases with a cheeky grin. "Wanting to gossip about your friend...aren't you the naughty one?"
"Come on, it's only because she says so little," you insist in your defense.
>White Wine just giggles, clearly maintaining some skepticism.
>"Well, from what I've heard, Azura really doesn't like talking about her family either, but not in the sad, tragic way. Makes you wonder what she's trying to hide, doesn't it?"
"Geeze, does anypony around here have a decent family life?" you mutter to yourself.

Input conversation?
>>
>>25711535
Lets go feed Airy and Zuri
>>
>>25711538
Why not
>>
>>25711535
So why did you ask us out on this date?
>>
>>25711568
That's a good one.

I'd like to know what she thinks of Pot.
>>
>>25711568
I think i like this as well.
>>
>>25711578
>>25711576
I sure hope she doesn't say 3 way
>>
>>25711597
Clearly its pots plot
>>
>>25711568

"So...not to stare a gift pony in the mouth, but what made you want to ask me out? We only met a few days earlier," you ask.
>Luckily, Wine doesn't appear to be bothered by the question. Perhaps amused, if anything.
>"Why not?" she asks casually. "You seem like a nice stallion - you got a little filly you're taking care of so that says something about your willingness for committment, plus I always like a pony who can make a nice breakfast. And really, how many ponies come to Ponyville to open up an inn? You're nice, you're interesting, I like your sense of humour, and you're pretty cute - what more could a gal ask for to give things a go?"
>She grins playfully at you, and leans in a bit closer.
>"Plus you give a nice hornjob, though I had already decided I wanted to ask you out before then."
>You fluster a little bit, but smile back. Nice to know your skills are appreciated.
>"What about me? What made you decide to say yes?"

Input response.
>>
>>25711660
You gave me no reason to say no.

And you know, I thought I might learn from some pony who already has a successful business in town.

That's the second time we've been complimented on that strangely specific skill..
>>
>>25711677
This
>>
>>25711660
>you got a little filly you're taking care of so that says something about your willingness for committment

Wouldn't have pegged you for one to care about that, Wine.
But yeah, a pretty mare like yourself asks me out? No stallion in their right mind would say no to a date like that.

You know, butter her up a bit.
>>
>>25711693
Its gonna cut her when we reject her
>>
>>25711704
I still like her.

I think if we get to know her better other anons might see my way.
Maybe it's just wishful thinking
>>
Gotta close down for the night. We'll see if the thread survives to tomorrow.
>>
>>25711706
I still like Azura, we have been on plenty of fun adventures together, why stop now. I don't think we could do that with white, shes the cowardly type and if we are also hiding who will protect us?
>>
>>25711704
Nothing's set in stone, maybe the tipsy wine-pone is just the sort of partner a bartender needs both in business and in life? Plus we know she wouldn't hold back our sex-life. Hmm!
>>
>>25711750
Sometimes I feel that the only way we're gonna be satisfied is if Innkeeper writes AUs for each character. Also, that the canon should end without Pot committed to anyone, but teased with everyone.
But that might just be worse
>>
>>25711660
>Well you're an interesting pony yourself, Wine. Pretty, too.When you asked, I thought " why not?". And here we are. You've suprised me when you asked me out, never would have took you for the type. Though you were drunk most of the time....

I wonder what might have been if we'd asked Diamond or Belle out first instead.
>>
>>25711750
Shes just so boring
>>
>>25711742
I like Azzy too, though Azura's not that brave. Remember the changeling incident?

>>25711969
>I'd rather Waifu the child murderer than the well adjusted business pony
>>
>>25712032
I had no idea Azura murdered children, flank for days though.
>>
File: 1447032074917.png (1MB, 1372x1126px) Image search: [Google]
1447032074917.png
1MB, 1372x1126px
>>25712052
Don't play dumb anon
>>
>>25712059
We don't know her past and how many children she has killed, we should ask her next time we see her.
>>
>>25712076
>>25712052
Sundance.

I was talking about Sundance...
>>
>>25712076
"Hey Azura, on a scale from 1 to 10 how many children have you killed, 1 being some and 10 being tons?"
>>
>>25712090
>"Probably around a 7"
"Oh. Please stay away from Wispy. Nice ass though."
>>
>>25712093
>>25712090
lol
>>
bed bump
>>
40 left till bump limit

Hope Innkeep can do a session tomorrow, else we'll just run the thread down with discussion again
>>
>>25711160
>Even if he wasn't your friend
ouch
>>
>>25712939
Nah, what you're thinking of is
>Even though
>>
>>25712757
Lets try and not start another waifu war
>>
>>25716250
Doesn't have to be another one. We could talk about what were gonna do for our new daughter
>>
>>25716353
I think she would love a sundance armor mask
>>
>>25716659
We should ask when her birthday is. I think she'd like it too if we started introducing her as our daughter proper
>>
>>25717585
Ages ago we actually did ask about her birthday. She has never had one and we were going to give her a party in a few weeks when she has made some friends.
>>
>>25718427
>>
Having a game today Innkeeper?
>>
>>25720091
I have faith
>>
Not sure if everyone knows what RWBY is, but this reminded me of something
https://youtu.be/fBy2W99zaLQ?list=PLUBVPK8x-XMhCW2fW7ZYlD9MHjvmT8IGK&t=461
How many adventurers can Pot defeat with his skirt length?
>>
>>25721596
I think we should let the thread die, not enough bumps for another game
>>
>>25721655
No doubt. But its a waste just to let it go without even hitting the bump limit, don't you think?
Though probably not enough awake right now to do much
>>
>>25721670
im going to bed myself
>>
>>25721700
It's night time for me too. Oh well, weekend's close at least. Here's a question for anyone who comes later:

What does everyone think about Dragon Skull?
New friend and potential husbando? Just passing though? Rival for Sundance? Azura's relative searching for her to take on her birthright as Ice Queen?
>>
>>25721724
He's cool, but too manly for me.
I only want feminine dicks.
>>
>>25721802
Masculine chicks all the way
>>
>>25721724
A new friend is always good, i hope he competes against both sunny and azzy
>>
>>25721802
>>25721893
seems to me that we're missing something with our husbando selection

There aren't any obvious 'balanced' males
Cutie is obviously feminine, as is Satin. Tex,Dragon Skull and arguably Diamond fit more 'masculine' roles, so that leaves the spot empty for someone with a personality more in-between. Pot technically fills that role, but he's the MC
Prism and the Hearts could turn out to be that, but I don't know enough about their personalities to say for sure. Oh wait, I guess Neil counts. Tom too.

The mares, on the other hand are more varied. There's the tough, manly ones like Sundance and Azura, Belle too I suppose.
The more moderate types are Airy and Sugar Song, I guess. But still, not enough known to be sure.
There aren't any 'girly girl' types that come to mind right away, since Wine's an independent woman, and Oats is only a little shy. August doesn't count, since I think Tex said she's not the kind to have pissed at you.

Though I guess for both genders some could be argued for either way. Good job Innkeeper, interesting cast we've got here (even if some still say Pot's flat as paper)
>>
>>25722623
In secret club, JAD has announced intentions to give Pot some more character, making him a bit more cowardly as a start. But he'd really need the assistance of the playerbase to make that a reality, which would mean either weighting votes for more cowardly options, or all of us working together. Neither is really an ideal situation.

Would I love to see Pot as a wheeling and dealing, Charisma to the max, cowardly fuck? Hell yes.

Is it likely to happen? Not until we can get everyone in this god damn quest to agree on something.
>>
>>25723186
Make it about wispy and we will take over the world
>>
>>25725234
I guess Wispy is one thing everyone can agree on
>>
>>25725855
Maybe we can make her a queen : P
>>
>>25725964
She is our princess
>>
This thread lasted longer then I thought it would
>>
>>25727554

Likewise...figured it would've dropped off the board by now.
>>
>>25727570
Never gonna give you up or let you down.
>>
>>25727570
We still need to find another motto for our inn. I liked the sanitary from the storm one.
>>
>>25727806
The Sword and Board Inn, Get fucked, literally
>>
>>25727806
There was another one..I think it was from the stream.Anyone know what that was?
>>
>>25728521
Yeah that was pretty good as well, can't recall it.
>>
>>25728521
The last word should be removed is all I remember
>>
So this Smith could be cool, we should check her out.
>>
>>25729796
I think its a dude.
>>
>>25699979
"Silver's not as bad as she tries to act,"

>>25729846
>>
>>25729858
Maybe she's actually a 'she', ifyouknowwhatImean
Just like Cutie
>>
>>25730481
Stern female blacksmith that takes no shite. I love her already.
>>
>>25723186
Making him a weasel stereotype is NOT expanding his character, it's the exact opposite. So's giving him an eyepatch, or making him a bat. All this "Pot is flat as a piece of paper" thing makes as much sense as, oh, "I remember when these threads were good!" and other greats such as "Do you have your meme license?" or even "Whispen was a pretty stallion". Pot's our MC. He's an innkeeper, who's surprisingly long-suffering. He's got a cheritable nature and seeks adventure. He believes in true capitalism. He's obviously NOT a coward! And oh yeah, he likes an active sex life. There are a whole bunch of traits that make up Pot. And for any gaps, the players fill him in as they go along.

So this whole "Let's give Pot the cooties and a gimpy leg, to make him unique!" thing is a horror that needs to end, WITHOUT taking the CYOA down with it.
>>
>>25730789
Fair point, felt a bit weird when we talked to dragon and went cowardly for no reason. It was more fun commanding him to cry like a bitch when in real danger such as the spider.
>>
>>25730789
Would giving him a dress improve his character?
>>
>>25730815
That's just what I was talking about, getting him some socks, letting him develop his own quirks is cool and fun. This weird external meme-pressure to just slap some weird ailments or tragic backstory (beyond the norm) or PTSD on him would ring hollow and ruin the game. But things like him taking a liking to wearing socks? That's organic development and pretty sweet!
>>
>>25730822
Would could always make pot a little more stern, we made Azura give us more of that bounty duty to her lying to us and setting us up in a trap. But we told her what was what afterwards and showed charity but giving her a fair split.

I just think this whole personality thing needs more scenarios, like we also went into full business mode with the cats, that was fun.

Anyone else want to get out of this date and go back to our true love? Its capitalism BTW.
>>
>>25730841
I think I should go to bed soon, I proofed read that...
>>
>>25730841
I'm thinking the date's going OK but has fallen into a rut. I'd like to re-involve Dragon, change the subject from gossip, or end the date.

Once again, establishing the character's character puts us on rails. Example: Steel Charge. He almost doesn't need to HAVE players, he's so predictable.

I vote Organic Development FTW.
>>
>>25730854
Yeah End the date, feel like we have been chatting forever and most of the meaning full stuff has been said.
>>
>>25730854
some times I think Innkeeper needs to do a time skip, he is a bit better recently but at the start was a little painful being stuck in a chat till we get there
>>
>>25730858
>>25730841
If you mean let the date end, then sure.

Though I seem to be the only one who wants to be polite, at the very least, to Wine.
I still don't understand why no one seems to like her, she's a capitalist pone after our own hearts. Everyone seems to have latched on to the "Wine is a whore" meme despite that not being the reality at all.
>>
>>25730893
Its not that its sitting around talking for more time then needed, if this was Azura we would be struggling in some sort of awkward adventure.
>>
>>25730893
Right, I agree. Wine might be decent waifu material. Especially since she's adventurous in bed.
>>
>>25730903
Like I said, letting the date end is fine.

I just don't want Pot to suddenly be rude to Wine for no reason.
>>
This thread has been some of the best discussion I've seen so far. Too bad its past the bump limit.

>Pot isn't actually as flat as everyone complains
Good to see some realize that rushing MCs to have 'traits' and 'flaws' simply cut out the players from developing it themselves. That stuff takes time, being impatient about it now is like trying to bake a cake at twice the temperature to get it done in half the time.

>Wine isn't actually a complete whore
I suppose the reason no one seems to like her is because the ones that say anything are the ones that don't. With how insistent a few have gotten about Wine's sex life, it just seems like people trying to justify why their waifu/husbando is better than the rest. Maybe the reason we're hearing so much now is because we're on a date now and they would rather be doing something else?
I know I've done that sometimes.
>>
>>25730967
>because we're on a date now and they would rather be doing something else?

This, we need money to survive the week
>>
I don't know about everyone else but this is how I decide on dating matarial.

Story rich (Adventures, shenanigans)
1. Azura (All the fun stuff happens when she's around)
2. Sundance (Events happened and dancing)
3. Belle (We cut something's balls off, brutal)
4. Prism (Pranks and demons)
5. Sugar (Different brand of adventure)

Feels (Gotta make me care about them and the future with them)
1. Sundance (Tell me you didn't feel gutted hearing her story)
2. QT (Poor thing and what happened)
3. Oats/Belle (Lost love and strained relations)
4. Sunlight Meadows (Spy who envy's basic life)
5. Diamond (struggling with his brother for money and a fun loving guy)

I just want the most out of this with capitalism and love
>>
>>25731122
I'd switch Sunlight and Diamond, because she's willingly sticking with her job.

Here's hoping that we'll get to go on dates with all of them eventually, before deciding on one of them. It would be a waste of their characters to rush into romance with one without considering the others.
Something like that would be like an 'ending' of a story arc: Pot's got a new love interest, Wispy's excited about having a 'second' parent and the Inn is starting to really grow as a business.
>>
>>25731122
I more try to think about character compatibility.
Which is why I do like Wine, she and Pot seem very similar. Their interests generally align and they could help each other's businesses.

Belle has the latter but she's a bit colder than Pot, while Wine has Pot's cheekiness.

I know they say that opposites attract, but honestly I've never seen that work out well IRL. All of my real relationships have been based on mutual interests.
And all my friends who've gone for the "opposite" have been left embittered by the constant conflicts.
Thread posts: 510
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.