[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Age Difference Thread #7

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 144
Thread images: 48

File: Strange Cadence.jpg (890KB, 1217x967px) Image search: [Google]
Strange Cadence.jpg
890KB, 1217x967px
"Strange Cadence" eddition

Come in here, all you /ss/, loli, MILF, and cougar lovers! Talk about or write about relationships between characters with a big age difference here.

BasedPastebinFucker's Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/u/BasedPastebinFucker

Kid Anon and the Spa Ponies: http://pastebin.com/604wKseg

Right and Wrong (Anon x RD): http://pastebin.com/34vUjssQ

Blue and Orange on the Rainbow: http://pastebin.com/LTHRbaVn

Anon x Changelings: http://pastebin.com/JzKpr3yw

KidAnon and Babysitter Fluttershy: http://pastebin.com/LSXpUfUs

Anon x Ginger Snap (filly scout): http://desustorage.org/mlp/thread/24611358/#24621083

Anon x DT: http://pastebin.com/VX9AexTa

The Wonderful Misadventures of Scootaloo and Kid Anon: http://pastebin.com/zRVrGVPz

White Cream (Twilight Velver x Moondancer): http://pastebin.com/F13LxLWN

Spike x Rarity x Fluttershy Magic Dragon-cock Harem in previous thread (Get a pastebin or something!)

KidAnon's Family Lesson: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JCuAgpY6DhDHmR7oXTB0tFMi0_WKhUJma6L7tVAH8MI/edit

Previous Thread:
>>25545459
>>
first
>>
>>25628674
So when will you post your story?
>>
Can I repost my Night Light x Spike excerpt?
>>
File: 564678.png (103KB, 1000x857px) Image search: [Google]
564678.png
103KB, 1000x857px
This one goes out to all the little guys.

http://pastebin.com/iGQFHztZ
>>
File: sqkjr.jpg (82KB, 617x500px) Image search: [Google]
sqkjr.jpg
82KB, 617x500px
Xth for Princess of Fiddling
>>
>>25628645
I'd just like to mention that the pastebin you have for my Scoot's story is significantly out of date. Here is the latest one. http://pastebin.com/BAne48b7

>Also tfw too busy exploring kinky ghosts to keep updating Scootalove. Will get around to it eventually.

Thanks for creating new thread. I guess I got the next one.
>>
File: takeaseat.png (273KB, 392x385px) Image search: [Google]
takeaseat.png
273KB, 392x385px
>>25628925
I'm so glad Fillyfiddler Twi made a triumphant comeback in Season 5
>>
File: 89664345.png (538KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
89664345.png
538KB, 1280x720px
>>25629191
>daily reminder baby Applejack was a target before this
>>
Let's get this ball rolling again.

>>25622423
>"So am I the right man then?"
>"In a sense. I'm doing this more for you than I am myself. Although I think I'm gonna enjoy myself far more here than I did back when I was a teen."
>She then leans herself forward, allowing her full weight to press against your body
>She's about to push herself forward, before you stop her by speaking
"So, do you not want to do this then?"
>"...I think I'm somewhere in the middle honestly. While everything in my mind is begging me to stop... telling me it's wrong... but my body is telling me it's fine. It almost feels like I'm being silently edged on."
>After rolling on your mother's words for a moment, you speak again
"Mom. I don't want to do this if you don't."
>Your words startle her, but she quickly recovers
>"Oh sweetie. I do want to. But there's just something there telling me I shouldn't. It's telling me I shouldn't even want to honestly. But I suppose... there's nothing really wrong with it. I'm just hoping that my weakness scars you somehow."
"I'll stay strong then. I won't let it hurt me in any way."
>You watch a tear form in her eye, which she quickly brushes away
>"Now then, are you ready to begin?"
>You nod slowly, which coaxes a smile out of her
>She pecks your lips, before pushing her forelegs over top your shoulders
>You feel her press down against them, which feels pretty good
>Especially considering she had managed to slide herself up your shaft in the process
>Not missing a beat, she pushes against the bed itself to slide herself back down your member
>Her quick motions mixed with the quick kisses she gave you every now and again was a nice change from your aunt's more awkward motions
>>
File: nice.png (189KB, 517x316px) Image search: [Google]
nice.png
189KB, 517x316px
>>25629604
moar
>>
This will probably be all for tonight. Just gotta write the afterglow now and maybe a 10 years later bonus.

>>25629604
>You begin to pant and moan, just as your aunt had done
>While your aunt had the better mouth, your mom defiantly had the better vagina
>Come to think of it though, using the word 'vagina' over and over again was getting pretty annoying
>What did that girl call it in the tape?
>Her pussy?
>Yeah, let's go with that
>Mom was still sliding her pussy up and down your shaft in a rythmic manner
>However, she seemed to have slown down ever so slightly
>You honestly couldn't tell which speed your preferred, but both you suppose it doesn't really matter
>What matters is that it feels amazing
>Suddenly Auntie Sweetie's earlier joke about "older mares" doesn't seem to make much sense
>From your experience, there were pros and cons to both ages
>A small trickle of guilt slides though you, and you figure you should stop thinking about your mom in an objectifying matter like that
>Though out the however long you were having sex, your mom didn't really change positions all that much
>At most, she lifted herself a little bit off your chest to look you in the eye, which made your penis pulse every time
>You had begun to thrust in time with her as well
>She seemed to enjoy your extra effort more than you did though, seeing as her breathing began to steadily increase
>You finally feel your orgasm building again, and you muster up enough breath to tell your mother
>"I am too darling. Here, let me try something really quick so I orgasm first."
>She then sits up tall, which squeezes your shaft in the process
>It feels like it's being starved for air in a way
>Soon enough, her eyes roll back, and her tongue hangs out her agape mouth
>Her face alone makes your penis throb, and you allow yourself to unload into your mother
>You feel your member get bathed in a decent volume of marecum, as you fire your own globs of love into your mother
>>
File: 1449000539590.gif (2MB, 300x266px) Image search: [Google]
1449000539590.gif
2MB, 300x266px
>>25630209
>objectifying matter
oh just shut the fuck up and be happy your getting laid
>>
File: 1448769994896-2.gif (2MB, 219x186px) Image search: [Google]
1448769994896-2.gif
2MB, 219x186px
>>25630209
Can we get a scene where anons fucking her missionary?
>>
File: toohotformlp.gif (579KB, 834x1054px) Image search: [Google]
toohotformlp.gif
579KB, 834x1054px
>>25630512
>>25630512
Pones were made to be fucked in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation.
>>
File: 878573.png (52KB, 328x338px) Image search: [Google]
878573.png
52KB, 328x338px
>>25628912
Very nice.
>>
So, that Pastebin I mentioned on the last thread.
Sadly, I couldn't come up with a witty name for this one.
http://pastebin.com/ZY5Lydj9
>>
>>25630579
>That belly
God is real
>>
>>25628912
Wish there was more of this
>>
>>25632256
So do I, pal, so do I.
>>
File: Full story.png (695KB, 1148x6296px) Image search: [Google]
Full story.png
695KB, 1148x6296px
/r/ing a continuation of this rainbow dash adoptive mother MILF wincest story

/r/ing specifically that there be a missionary scene and then a doggy style scene

cumming ballsdeep is mandatory as in the first sex session
>>
>>25627509
I can maybe do you one better than en epilogue and make an entire follow-up story with Rarity.
I just need to plan it out more, but I'm starting to get a really good idea for what I would like to do.

And thank you, ya big ol' flatterer! I try to do my best, and it's great hearing that you like the way I write.
A writefag can ask for nothing more.
>>
>>25628844
what? I'm not a write fag. I wish I was
>>
>>25633616
Then take the fucking trip off, faggot.
>>
page 9 bump
>>
Can we agree Spike is best shota?
>>
>>25634398
Anything related to him makes my dick diamonds.

I saw the copypaste stories about him living with Gilda, RD and Dust. But fact it was humanized was a little letdown.
>>
>>25634821
Link to that story?
>>
File: 1448856263292.png (73KB, 320x259px) Image search: [Google]
1448856263292.png
73KB, 320x259px
I'm not prepared for this thread to archive
bump
>>
>>25635138
You begin with OP post:
http://pastebin.com/u/BasedPastebinFucker
and then find this story:
http://pastebin.com/McjS3xDC

RD, Gilda and Dust are messing with Spike's sexuality in every possible way. The lewdness is off the charts.

That reminds me:
Any /ss/ stories of Spike, but vanilla? I mean pony on dragon action?
>>
>>25635475
Oh hey, this actually had an end
>>
File: 1449017749841.gif (302KB, 307x281px) Image search: [Google]
1449017749841.gif
302KB, 307x281px
>>25633611
Oh mein gott this is going to be too much
>>
File: 1448573134461.gif (872KB, 491x297px) Image search: [Google]
1448573134461.gif
872KB, 491x297px
bump
>>
>>25635813
we must have that Rumble x Flitter and Cloudchaser again
>>
>>25635909
You mean the one where Thunderlane has to leave... somwhere, I don't remember, and he leaves Flitter and Cloudchaser in charge of him?
>>
>>25636212
something like that, maybe, there might be other ones, I could be talking about
>>
>>25635475
Kinky.
>>
>>25635475
>That reminds me:
>Any /ss/ stories of Spike, but vanilla? I mean pony on dragon action?
Anyone?
>>
>>25637415
I don't remember one like that.
The only one that comes to mind is a Spike and Sweetie Belle one, but I don't think that counts.
>>
Spike stays with Moondancer, Lemon Heart, Minuette, and Twinkleshine.

He starts to see them as his older sisters.
>>
Cadence is the queen of /ss/
>>
>>25638221
She has to compete with her rival, princess luna
>>
Spike is in his room masturbating, when Minuette walks in.

"You just relax and let your big sis Minuette take care of that erection." She said, smiling at the boy. She then lowered her head onto Spike's crotch, taking the first couple of inches of his cock into her mouth.
>>
>>25638504
Well, that escalated quickly.
>>
>>25638599

It's just a rough draft. Kinda like a storyboard.
>>
>>25638607
Hey, I didn't say it was a bad thing.
>>
>>25639288

Would you read more?
>>
Spike has a wet dream, and the girls tease him about it.

Spike blushed as the girls saw the wet, sticky spot on his pajama pants, and giggled.

"Don't you think you're a little old to be wetting the bed?" Twinkleshine asked, making Spike blush even harder.
>>
>>25639323
Shit yeah I would.
>>
>>25633623
>this
>>
If I post something with
>no hooves
will anyone lose their shit?
>>
>>25639761
You saying >no hooves as in >humans or as in >not ponies?
>>
>>25639822
nvm, family, I just figured out a way to keep this non-kosher
>>
Can we have an OP for once that doesn't fucking have Spike in it?
>>
>>25639866
Sorry mate.

That was the only picture on Derpibooru I could find that was non-lewd and was still somewhat conveyed the idea of /SS/.
>>
File: Unknown-26.jpg (11KB, 255x198px) Image search: [Google]
Unknown-26.jpg
11KB, 255x198px
>>25639847
I'm a dirty liar. Let people go apeshit, whatever

>Be Anon.
>Stand outside of the classroom, your classroom for the time being.
>You had been a teacher for a couple years at much less prestigious institutions, read poorer and public.
>Then over the holidays, a woman you went to college with called you up.
>She was the principal of an all girls’ private school and she needed someone to teach history to the older kids.
>You jumped at the chance without asking too many questions and now you were here, hyperventilating outside of a door.
>You wipe the trickle of sweat from your forehead, try to loosen you tie, think about bailing.
>You slap yourself, you cannot back down now, and open the door.
>Fifteen pairs of eyes stare at in dead silence.
>Well, that saves you the trouble of trying to calm them all down.
>You stride up to the front to a blackboard and begin writing your name.
“My name is Mister Anon and I will be teaching World History to you all in missus Hallstead’s place. We will be moving from her syllabus, so we should be covering the colonial period. Any questions?”
>You turn to face the room and a hand is up, you can already tell who the gunner is.
“Yes, Miss…?”
>”Twilight Sparkle, sir.”
>This already way better than public school, even if her name sounds like a stripper’s.
“Go right ahead, Miss Sparkle.”
>”How will this affect our grades and the exams?”
“I haven’t decided yet, I’ll probably just quiz you on what I cover. It wouldn’t be fair for me to have to guess what you have covered and then test that.”
>Her hand shoots up again.
“…Yes?”
>”Exams start in May, are you going to have enough material covered to properly examine us in 5 months?”
>You hear a hushed voice.
>”Jesus, Twi, just let it go.”
>You really can’t disagree.
“How about this? I put ten questions for extra credit on the old material?”
>”That sounds great!” She says.
>Prepare yourself for these questions...
>>
>>25640123

“Anything else? Alright, we’re gonna do some introductions, tell me your name and what kind of activities you enjoy. We’ll start with Miss Sparkle.”
>”I like studying and reading books.”
>Huge surprise.
“We’ll just go down the rows, okay? You can go ahead.”
>”Uh, I’m Rainbow Dash and I play for the soccer team and run track.”
“Oh, cool. We have an athlete.”
>She blushes slightly as you draw more attention to her, weird, she doesn’t seem like the shy type
>”-And I’m Pinkie Pie!” The poofy haired girl behind her interjects. “I like parties and roller coasters and fireworks and cake and-“
>This may be a problem for you.
“We could always discuss all the things you like after class, what do you like to do?”
>”Well, I like baking and being with my friends.”
>Okay, maybe you just need to keep her focused and she won’t be too much of a problem.
>You continue down the row, that’s Rarity, that’s Fluttershy, that’s Applejack. What the hell is with these names?
“Okay, thanks for helping me out, girls. We’ll do a really short recap of the discovery of India which really begins the age of discovery that goes into colonization of the world…”
>After another thirty minutes of lecturing, the bell rings and that saves you for the day. You didn’t have much of a lesson plan for today, you’ll need to scramble to put that together after school.
>Miss Pie seems to have taken your offer to heart as she walks up to you after class.
>”I also like working at the bakery and flowers and cookies and-“
>Okay, time to activate your trap card.
“Pinkie, I really have to go take to the principal. So, if you would excuse me.”
>”Oh, sure. I’ll walk with you on my way to class!”
>You grit your teeth, you’ll get a handle on this one, one day. But today is not that day.
>She skips after you as you both head down the hall to the principal’s office, her skirt fluttering as she does so.
>>
>>25640161

Is this humanized, or EQG?
>>
>>25640183
Humanized
>>
>>25640161
>You come to the door to the front office, wave to Pinkie as she skips off, and pull the heavy wooden door to enter.
>There’s a receptionist at the front desk reading a romance novel, she looks up disinterested in your existence.
“Uh, is principal Celestia available?”
>”For what?”
“I just want to discuss a few things.”
>”Fine. Go on back.”
>She sighs and goes back to reading her book.
“Thanks…”
>You walk back to her office.
>The door opens, but you give a courtesy knock.
>”Come in~” She looks up from her computer. ”Oh, hello, Anon! What’s up?” She says cheerily.
“There were just questions in my class about the exam and the past material. Is there anyway I could get the lesson plans from Missus Halstead?”
>Celestia looks away.
>”I’m sorry, Anon. But I don’t think that’s going to be so simple.” She sighs and sits back in her plush office chair.
“Oh, uh, I didn’t realize. I thought she just retired, I didn’t think she… died.”
>”Died? Oh God, no.”
“Well, by your manuerisms, I kind of assumed that-“
>”No, no, no. She won the lottery-“
“Oh, then it should be easy.”
>”Then she got arrested in a male prostitution sting, got into a small car chase, and flipped her Lambo going 120 on the free way. She’s resting up in the hospital.”
“How did I not hear about that?”
>”I don’t think you’re very observant. Anyways, they're probably in one of the filing cabinets. I can probably get it to you in a few days.”
“…Alright then, let me know when they’re found. Anything you need from me?”
>She leans forward over the desk with her elbows, her breasts pressing into her arms.
>”Nonny, can I call you Nonny, If you wouldn’t mind doing one little thing for me…”
"S-sure..."
>You choke on your words as your eyes are dragged to her cleavage.
>>
File: 1449079017367.jpg (53KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
1449079017367.jpg
53KB, 620x387px
>>25640360
>Humanized
Wont be reading
>>
>>25640551
Your loss.
>>
>>25640123
No hooves no want.
>>
>>25640551
>>25640772

Eh, can't blame me for trying. I'll work on something else then.
>>
>>25640901
Aw, I was enjoying the story.
>>
>>25640901
Oh, come on, don't tell you're stopping after getting my hopes up for loli Pinkie.
>>
>>25640551
>>25640772
I agree with you on the
>no hooves
thing, but can't you simply imagine that they are ponies? Works fine for me.
compared to real ponies they are somewhat anthro/ personified to begin with...
>>
>>25640966
>>25641195

I think I'll post one more for tonight and see how it goes from there. I like the thread and would feel shitty if people left because of something I did.
>>
spa pone epilogue?
should be extra cute
we know Lotus will still tease Anon a little
>>
>>25641558
Fair enough.
>>
File: horse-hooves_2.jpg (195KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
horse-hooves_2.jpg
195KB, 1200x1200px
>>25640489
>“Great! You used to play soccer, right? Well, the freshman team needs a new coach!”
“Wait, why?”
>”I can’t comment on an ongoing investigation, Anon.” She says in an abruptly serious tone.
“No, I meant, why are you saddling me with that?”
>”Don’t go bucking your responsibilities. It’s not a demanding position. We didn’t win a game last year.”
“Wow, that’s rough for a freshman team…”
>”That was the entire program.”
>She sits back in her chair again.
“Are you serious?”
>”Yep. They could really use someone to whip them into shape.” She smiles mirthfully.
“Fine. I’ll do it…”
>”Practice is at 4 today and I’ll make sure that you get a little bit more in your pay check.”
>Not like it changes much.
“If you need me, I’ll be writing up a lesson plan.”
>You turn and head out the door.
>”See ya, Nonny!” She calls out from her office.

>Playing introduction games and then bullshitting for about thirty minutes was what got you through the rest of your classes.
>Classes let out at 3 and thanks to eating lunch at your desk, you had a workable lesson plan for the next day. You’d have to pull something out of your ass for the rest of the week.
>>
>>25642137

>You headed out to your car, you kept a pair cleats and some gym shorts in your trunk because you would play pickup games sometimes.
>You head to the field and start to warm up, your players start funneling in. You have them warm up and run two laps before you get started.
>Just before you have them start a scrimmage, best way to see what you’re working with, you hearing the clattering of cleats.
>”S-sorry, I’m late.” You turn to see that it’s Rainbow Dash, your student.
“Why were you late?”
>”I couldn’t get a ride.” She starts to walk past you.
“That’s not an excuse, take two laps and figure it out.”
>She looks embarrassed, you are singling her, but she trots off anyways.
>She finishes while the others are playing; you motion for her to stand with you.
“I don’t mean to come down hash, it’s my first day. I need to make an impression.”
>”I-I get it.” She says trying to catch her breath, she really pushed herself on it.
“Good girl”
>Absentmindedly, you swat her on her butt, she yelps in surprise.
>Realizing what you did, you turn to her.
“I-I’m so sorry, I was just going off of instinct, I-I mean, that’s what my coach did to me, I-“
>”I-It’s fine, Coach. Wh-whatever.”
>She looks like she’s blushing but maybe she’s just red from the running.
>You turn your attention back to the scrimmage, you're feeling a bit red in the face, too.
>>
File: 1448917210582.gif (1003KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
1448917210582.gif
1003KB, 220x220px
>>25642159
>I lost it at the butt slap.
top-kek
>>
>>25642159
>>Absentmindedly, you swat her on her butt, she yelps in surprise.
Smooth as sandpaper.
>>
File: SS.jpg (179KB, 1811x1067px) Image search: [Google]
SS.jpg
179KB, 1811x1067px
>>25642137
"I can't comment on an ongoing investigation."

Fucking lost it. Please continue.
>>
>>25641715
probably busy and sick again
dear god don't let it be worse
>>
File: Cold War in a nutshell.gif (2MB, 659x609px) Image search: [Google]
Cold War in a nutshell.gif
2MB, 659x609px
>>25643126
It can always be worse, anon
I'm just coming out of an illness that at its peak was 104.1
And that was when I had a bunch of ibuprofen in me
>>
>>25643155
>I imagine that guy saying, "Ahh. It's great for the complexion"
Glad to hear you're doing better, anon.
>>
File: 1449119519246.gif (628KB, 300x157px) Image search: [Google]
1449119519246.gif
628KB, 300x157px
>>25643227
Not even joking about the cold war bit

http://www.radixjournal.com/journal/2015/6/4/our-kind-of-enemy?rq=our%20kind%20of%20enemy
>>
>>25640183
What's the difference?
>>
>>25641715
>>25643126
I keep telling you, I'm not sick, I swear!
At least not in that way.
My plan to fix my sleeping pattern just failed, spectacularly.
Also, yesterday, I remembered it was my grandfather's birthday, so I was off visiting my grandparents.

The epilogue is coming along and will hopefully be ready by today.

>>25643155
Glad that you're feeling better, and hopefully you'll be all well soon.

>>25642159
I say keep going. Even if I'm not a big fan of humanized myself, more green is still a good thing.
>>
Really hoping to read about young Anon flooding Rarity's womb as she coaxes him on like the semen demon she is.
>>
>>25644197
Yay. You're a really good writer.
>>
>>25644197
Yay. You're a really good author.

Might be a double post. If so, my apologies.
>>
Spike is about 10-11 in the Moondancer, Twinkleshine, Minuette, and Lemon Heart story. So, just starting puberty.
>>
>>25630209
>"Yes! YES! Mama's cumming!" she cries aloud, as her orgasm continues
>When it finally wraps up, she collapses atop you, breathing heavily
>Your entire body feels fantastic all of a sudden, and you really don't want it to end
>There's a sudden chuckle from your aunt, and you look over to see she's arisen to her hooves
>"Had fun champ?" she asks
"Yeah..." you reply weakly
>She giggles, and pushes your mother off of you with some effort
>Your mom whines slightly as your penis is taken out of her pussy, but soon quiets up
>"Boy, you must feel lucky right now. You got to bang two mares on your first time."
>You nod, suddenly realizing that sex with three people wasn't all that common
>You turn to your mother, feeling brave suddenly
"Can we do that again mom?"
>She sits up suddenly, surprised, then lays back down calmly
>"Let me think about it. Wither you do it with Sweetie Belle again or not is up to her."
>"I'd be cool with it," she replies before you look over. "It'd be cool to teach each other stuff. Now common, we're gonna cuddle."
>You get off the bed, and follow your aunt to your room
>As you hit her sheets with a sigh, she huddles up close to you, and envelops you in her warmth
>You rarely hugged your aunt, seeing her on a daily basis, but you were still somewhat shocked at how hot she was
>Like your mother, your aunt's heat quickly made you even dozier than before, and you shut your eyes
>You had a lot of fun to look forward to in the coming years
>>
>>25644895
OK, a few things.

First and foremost, I am sorry this ending is rushed. I was on a bit of a time crunch when writing, and I wanted to pump it out. That and I want to move onto my next project. I'm gonna make it longer before it goes to the pastebin.

Second of all, that epilogue thing I mentioned. Anyone want it? Cause I'll do it if you lot want it.

Finally, other projects. I have one in the works for this thread set in the MA universe because I like the MA characters, and I want to try my hand at a funny/sexy thing.

In the meantime, I'd like some feedback in the Doc on how to improve my story before it goes to the Pastebin.
>>
>>25644934
Epilogue's are always a nice addition, if you ask me.
>>
>>25633611
This expands the dong greatly. Just DO IT

When I said this is like the Oedipus general I wasn't kidding. Or maybe Fingerbang when it had writefags and wasn't filled with drama. Thanks for writing so much based Viral. And all the other based writefags too, including >>25644934. I'm going through the old threads and reading and it seems like each time I read a story I find another. You're all awesome.
damn that was gay as fuck
>>
File: FwK8Iwww.jpg (117KB, 1023x574px) Image search: [Google]
FwK8Iwww.jpg
117KB, 1023x574px
>>25644895
>you will never cum inside your horse mom and horse aunt

I enjoyed this.
>>
File: 1445918840795.png (221KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1445918840795.png
221KB, 800x1000px
>>25645591
Not the bad feel, but the story.
>>
File: 1448829046149.gif (2MB, 400x395px) Image search: [Google]
1448829046149.gif
2MB, 400x395px
>>25646297
>>
File: 1381882546265.jpg (32KB, 650x453px) Image search: [Google]
1381882546265.jpg
32KB, 650x453px
>>25644895
>tfw still a virgin
>>
Moondancer, Minuette, Twinkleshine, and Lemon Heart tease Spike by walking around the house barefoot, leaving their socks for Spike to smell, giving each other foot massages.
>>
File: thats_some_kinky_shit.jpg (665KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
thats_some_kinky_shit.jpg
665KB, 1920x1080px
>>25646297
It's a shame this never went anywhere.
>>
File: Dagissad.jpg (79KB, 847x470px) Image search: [Google]
Dagissad.jpg
79KB, 847x470px
>>25647418
>tfw it will never go in
>>
>>25647418
It's a shame this game didn't go anywhere
>>
>>25647570
It's a shame Firefly never went anywhere else.
>>
>>25647602
Don't remind me.
>>
>>25642159
More
>>
File: 7876763.jpg (304KB, 750x709px) Image search: [Google]
7876763.jpg
304KB, 750x709px
>>
>>25644934
>MA universe

?
>>
So I decided to a prolog for this story because I felt like flexing my muscles before starting to get fully invested in the story.

>>25649721
Mentally Advanced Universe. The parody series Flim Flam Phylosophy runs.

>What a night to be Twilight Sparkle
>Not only was it rainy and muggy outside, but you were forced to walk in that rainy mug
>As you went to see Celestia, none the less
>Despite your best efforts, you had failed to think of any possible reason as to why she would want to see you
>Unless of course she had somehow figured out a way to read the minds of ponies
>In which case, you were now doubly fucked with all the less than ideal thoughts you had on your way to the castle
>Each drop of water that hits your fur serves as a dreadful reminder as to why you hate getting your coat wet
>Finally you reach the castle, and resist the heavy urge to shake the water out of your coat
>Not long after you step across the threshold though, the rain outside suddenly stops all at once
"Oh come ON!" you exclaim, turning back to the opening
>You turn back around, cursing the pegusi who scheduled the storm in the first place
>Fortunately for you, you weren't left standing shivering in the freezing foyer before a guard decided to grace you with his presence
>"Ms. Sparkle?" he asks
"That would be me."
>"Please follow me. Her highness has requested your presence the second you walked through the door."
"Could I please get a towel or something to dry off before going?"
>"Do you think it is wise to keep Princess Celestia waiting?"
>He had a point
"Alright then. Let's go."
>He gestures for you to lead, and you do so
>You take a deep breath at the entrance of the meeting hall, and push the giant doors open
>The second you see the Princess's hard face, you drop to yours
"Good evening Princess! I'm honored that you would seek my presence!"
>"Enough groveling Twilight. It just makes you look foolish."
"Right, right. Sorry your highness."
>>
>>25650004
>You quickly get up, and notice the princess has turned her attention away from you
>"You may go. And while you're at it, take Mr. Spear here to the whipping post for speaking ill of my patience."
>You glance over your shoulder, and notice the guard that brought you in here is now quietly whimpering
>The possibility of Celestia gaining the ability to read minds suddenly makes itself known again
>"Twenty lashes should teach him his lesson."
>He offers no resistance as the other two lead him out of the room, knowing doing so would only toss him deeper into the fire
>Not even you can help but feel feel a twinge of sympathy over his punishment
>As the doors shut, you turn back to Celestia
>"Now then, my most faithful student. A recent discovery has slithered it's way to my attention."
"And what might that be Princess?"
>"A strange creature has suddenly appeared in my world. In my chambers none the less. It took some quick reflexes on my end to make sure my guards didn't kill him on sight."
"Oh..."
>"Now, this creature heavily resembles the primates we see in the jungle. The only thing is, it behaves just like a young foal. When it was nearly stabbed, it began to cry in fear. Not long after I had managed to calm it down, it began to cry again, this time in hunger. Not long after I had fed it, it had soiled my rug, and it began to cry after that."
>You were wondering how in Equestria she hadn't killed the monkey by this point from all its crying."
>You were wondering how in Equestria she hadn't killed the monkey by this point from all its crying."
>"Fortunately for it, I managed to hold my temper, and held off killing it myself."
>You pleaded in your mind that she wasn't reading it
>>
>>25650075
>"But I wiped it using some old parchment with laws I will never approve, and now it sits beside me, sleeping."
>You then suddenly notice the basket sitting besides her throne, and step forward slightly to examine it before you stop yourself
>"You may examine it."
>After waking up to her throne, you levitate the blanket covering the basket, and look down at the baby
>Celestia was right, it did look a lot like a monkey
>But it was colored green, and had incredibly small ears
>It also had a giant black question mark covering where his face normally be
"Have you given it a name?"
>"Not a scientific one, no. Although it does show sign of sapiece, so I decided to name it 'Anonymous', for the large question mark it boasts."
"Right. If I may-"
>"You are to take care of it and raise it until it can take care of itself."
"Wait, what?"
>"You heard me Twilight."
"Sorry princess, it's just a bit startling to be told you're gonna be taking care of a possibly sapient creature."
>"You can do it, can't you?"
"Well, I mean I have no real parenting skills..."
>"Which is why you're going to take care of it. It'll be a good way to work in your maternity skills. Are you disatisfied with my assignment?"
"Well I-"
>"I thought you'd jump at the chance to have a legitimate study for once, seeing as your friendship studies are 'pointless.'"
>You chuckle nervously, but Celestia takes no mind
>"Now then. I've learned that the child likes to be rocked, and is not old enough to eat hay. He does, however, take milk, and mashed carrots. The rest is up to you to learn. Good day Twilight."
>And like that, she vanishes in a flash of light, leaving you alone with the baby
"Wait! Princess! You can't- I don't - Come back!"
>You soon realize you're talking to air, and anger rises up within you
"Fucking DAMNIT!" you shout, stamping your hooves against the ground
>Unfortunately for you, your little outburst has awoken the monkey, and it starts wailing
>>
>>25650102
>Great, one more thing for you to deal with
>You walk over to the basket, and watch the little creature kicking and screaming underneath the covers
"Damn it," you mutter. "Uh, hi... sport!"
>Still wailing
>"So. Do ya like jokes? So, a photon checks into a hotel, and the bellhop asks him if he needs any help. With his luggage. And he says 'No, I'm traveling light.'"
>Still wailing
"OK kid look. That crying is starting to get really annoying. So if you could just... quiet down that'd be-"
>The little fucker starts to wail LOUDER than before
>And like that, the rage boils over
"Shut up! Shut up! SHUT UP!"
>Viola, the kid stopped screaming
>But he's now cowering intend
>Guilt instantly flows through you, and you pick up the little spawn from hell with your magic
>After sitting down, you place him in the crevasses of your forelegs, and begin rocking him
"Hey now. Don't... don't be like that. Hey, I'm sorry that I screamed. You just got dropped in my lap, and I'm under a lot of stress, and I haven't had my daily scotch yet, and..."
>The sound of the kid's snoring quickly shuts you up, and you look down to notice he's fast asleep
>After taking a relieved breath, you put him back into the basket, and levitate it behind you as walk out the door
>Just as you take a step out of the castle, nature decides to give you the biggest middle finger ever, as rain begins to pour from the sky
"MOTHER FUCKER!"
>You look back into the foyer, and notice a guard is standing there, offering an umbrella in his mouth
>You snatch it from him, and quickly notice it's too small too fit both you and the kid underneath it
>You take several quick glances from the umbrella, to the kid, and groan in rage
>>
>>25650122
>You snap the umbrella open with your magic, and hover it over over the kid
>Unfortunately for you, the water running off of it starts to drain onto you, getting your mane doubly soaked
>You sprint back towards the entrance of the garden, and hail the first taxi that passes you
>As you shut the door, you take a look at the sleeping baby next to you
>It's calm slumber suddenly takes away all the rage you once had
>It even manages to coax a smile out of you
>You pat its little head contently, and think maybe things won't be so bad after all
>>
pg 9 bump
>>
>>25650965
>>
>>25642283
>>25642585
>>25648958
Thanks for the support. I'm going to write more, but I have an exam tomorrow, so not tonight.
>>
File: 1448704916676.png (176KB, 557x557px) Image search: [Google]
1448704916676.png
176KB, 557x557px
>>25650141
I enjoyed this. I read it out loud in Greg's voices, which greatly increased the fun factor. Still wondering who's gonna fuck the baby though. My bet is the yellow one, Triple Threat.
>>
Something something I made a Kid Anon and teen Cadance story as well as a Kid Anon and Twilight story, but I dunno if it's already been posted or mentioned in here. I can get links if yall want.
>>
>>25652582
Not that I remember, you may as well post the links anyhow.
>>
>>25652747

The Nightlight - (Violent) Young Anon x Twilight
http://pastebin.com/KGAwSJH3

Parent's Night Out - Child Anon x Cadance
1: http://pastebin.com/zwC0NpR4
2: http://pastebin.com/h5PL42Ep
3: http://pastebin.com/KSGt3cXy
4: http://pastebin.com/3cYrn5i9
5: http://pastebin.com/etFHephx
6: http://pastebin.com/jmK3Cpat
7: http://pastebin.com/fsW6SPA3
>>
File: 1448573390052.png (36KB, 649x486px) Image search: [Google]
1448573390052.png
36KB, 649x486px
>>25652812
That Cadence one is the best! Ima spend the rest of the night reading it.
Thanks for posting!
>>
File: 1436651130354.png (558KB, 502x674px) Image search: [Google]
1436651130354.png
558KB, 502x674px
>>25652812
Do you have any plans on doing a sequel for that parents night out ?
>>
>>25653023
As soon as I finish my story "Office Love" I'm going to begin specing it out.What I want to do with the Sequel changes wildly. I don't think it would be as long as the original, but it would be a really interesting look into what happens when everyone's all grown up.
>>
File: mr j isnt much for words.jpg (324KB, 583x1508px) Image search: [Google]
mr j isnt much for words.jpg
324KB, 583x1508px
>>25652812
>mfw reading the nightlight
Jesus fucking christ, man.
>>
>>25653177
There are some things humanity isn't meant to read.
>>
File: 1448508685614.png (328KB, 3141x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1448508685614.png
328KB, 3141x3000px
>>25653177
>>25653479
>at first I was like, alright, this is ok.
>but then I was like.. wot.png...
>And then I was like.... dafunk. Who is this 'twily' that I thought I knew.

is it bad that I want twilight to rape me? that I would have wanted her to do that to me when I was anon's age?
>>
File: 1448586374489.png (2MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1448586374489.png
2MB, 1600x1200px
>>25653528
>(samefag)

>>25652812
That being said, I REALLY like your style of switching between first-person view-points.
Simply superb reading experience.
>>
File: 1448931277736.jpg (44KB, 653x417px) Image search: [Google]
1448931277736.jpg
44KB, 653x417px
>>25652812
I only skimmed the violent one and yet it made me mostly hard
Thats how bad I want sex since Im still a fucking virgin

Cant wake up
>>
File: 1448607331714.png (34KB, 450x367px) Image search: [Google]
1448607331714.png
34KB, 450x367px
>>25653581
>I know the feels anon.
>"Mostly" hard? try raging.
>>
File: 1448745448329.gif (411KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
1448745448329.gif
411KB, 300x400px
>>
File: KILL OR BE KILLED, JACK.gif (121KB, 200x431px) Image search: [Google]
KILL OR BE KILLED, JACK.gif
121KB, 200x431px
>>25652812
>lust addled crazy cadence
Legit scared to be honest, family.
>>
File: 1448837127764.jpg (63KB, 600x575px) Image search: [Google]
1448837127764.jpg
63KB, 600x575px
>>25652812
>http://pastebin.com/h5PL42Ep
>>Maybe you shouldn't lick them
I literally lost it at that point. Too fuckin funny.
You sir, are a first-class, god-tier writefriend.
And I see by the amount of posts in your bin that you'll keep me entertained for the foreseeable future.
>>
File: 1448828565102.gif (409KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1448828565102.gif
409KB, 500x375px
>>25653744
I won't say any more after this, but every other line I have to stop and admire your writing.
>pic related
It's simply awe-inspiring, and genuinely hilarious like I never thought possible.
Keep up the great work.
If you're free, we could use your green over on >>25619205
>>
File: cover the ponut.gif (761KB, 245x180px) Image search: [Google]
cover the ponut.gif
761KB, 245x180px
Okay! I'm just going over some last second edits, then I'll finally be ready to post the bonus epilogue to the Spa Twins!

>>25644561
>>25644566
Thank you, beautiful!

>>25645445
I-I'm based? Thank you senpai!
I'll write Kid Anon enjoying some hot marshmallow pony once I've planned it out!
Love you!

>>25646359
>>25653581
>>25653612
I still love you, anons. Full homo
You're all beautiful and special to me!
>>
Epilogue:

>It’s been several months since your first visit to the spa.
>There have been quite a few more visits since then, and each time, they’ve taught you many new things.
>The other colts thought it was a little weird that you visited the spa so often, but you didn’t care. They didn’t know the reason why you kept going back there. And you would never tell them or anyone. You’ve kept your promise.
>Well… Rarity knows. You think she probably always knew. But no one else does.
>Keeping secrets isn’t always easy, and you feel bad whenever you have to lie to someone. But it is worth it.
>For the sake of the two mares that have introduced you to a new world of experiences, all of it is worth it.
>At first it had kinda felt like a game, a very special game, but the more you saw them, the more it started to feel… different. A good kind of different… You think...
>It slowly became more than just pleasure, just the thought of being with them would set your heart pounding and fill you with warmth. You’re not sure what these feelings mean, you just knew they felt good, and in a different way than when you had sex.
>Yes, you’ve learned it’s called sex. Aloe and Lotus explained the most of it to you, the rest you read in books.
>You should’ve visited the library more often before. Do ponies know you can read about this kind of stuff? Maybe that’s why some adults read so many books?
>”I still don’t understand how this could happen…”
>Lotus mumbles, shifting around in the large cushion on the floor, trying to get into a more comfortable position as her forehead creases slightly in thought. A pillow levitates down to rest at her back, joining the many others strategically placed around her, helping her slightly prop herself up into a lounging position as she leans against it with a relaxed sigh.
>”Surely you don’t need me to explain the birds and the breezies for you, darling?”
>>
>>25653902
(Fucking connection errors)

>Rarity tuts as she gives the pillow one last fluff with her magic before letting go. A hint of pink makes its way across Lotus’ cheeks and her lower lip juts out to show her displeasure. Rarity is probably the only pony you know that can make Lotus flustered; normally you would find some humor in seeing her be on the receiving end for once, but your mind is too preoccupied.
>Eyes glued on her belly, you’re only partially aware of what they are saying as you stare, mesmerized, at the large bulge that has grown there, her hooves absentmindedly rubbing along it.
>One day, she and her sister had just left Ponyville months ago. The only explanation they had left was that they were taking an extended vacation away. With them missing, you stopped going to the spa, and as time passed, you missed them more and more.
>The only contact you had was through letters you would send each other from time to time, though you would send them through Rarity. If ponies knew you were in contact with them, they might get suspicious, but no one would find it strange for them to keep in touch with their favorite customer. You’re really grateful to her for that.
>After almost two months, they returned. By then, they were already starting to show the signs.
>And now, you were in their apartment above the spa, sitting on the floor between two mares that mean alot to you and just staring at the changes to their bodies that have grown over the months after.
>”You know what I mean, Rarity,” Lotus grumbles then turns to you, her lips forming into that teasing smile of hers as she meets your eyes, “Who knew you had it in you, kid? Knocking two poor mares up like a stud.”
>She shakes her head a little and looks down at her swollen belly. Your gaze wanders to the other side of you to look at Aloe, laying in her own bundle of pillows.
>>
>>25653975

>Her belly is in the same shape as her sister’s and she is gingerly trailing her hooves along its curves, almost cradling it as it holds all her attention. There is a tender smile on her lips, but you can make out a hint of sorrow or worry in her eyes.
>Reaching out, you gently place your hand over one of her hooves, curling your fingers around the appendage in a soft grip. She blinks, as if awoken from a dream, and lifts her face to look at you in surprise with her big, blue eyes.
>You smile reassuringly at her, squeezing her hoof in your hand. She looks at you for a moment, before her lips slowly curve upwards in silent thanks. No matter their changes, they still look beautiful to you; you’d almost say even more so in some strange way.
>”We’ve been able to hide who the... father is; our vacation was a good cover story.”
>Father… Hearing those words from Lotus sends your mind floating in the clouds. Shifting your attention over to her, she is no longer rubbing her belly, her hooves coming to rest on top of it, her brow knitted in deep thought.
>”Once they are born though… There will be no hiding it anymore…”
>The room falls silent. Your thumb rubs along Aloe’s hoof, brushing the soft, pink hairs. The thought is still having some trouble sinking in. Father.
>Even though you realized what was happening to them - you had seen pregnant mares before - it hadn’t really connected with you how you were involved until not long ago, and it took quite a while before the reality of it all set in and you knew you weren’t just dreaming.
>Your eyes wanders over their bellies again, your mind reeling from the thought of the precious futures that are growing within. Lifting your gaze to look at Aloe’s face, you can’t help but squeeze her hoof a little tighter.
“S- so… I’m really going to be a daddy?”
>>
>>25654085

>The dumbfounded awe in your voice is palpable. Aloe meets your eyes, and you can feel the other’s gaze on you as well. She looks at you strangely for a moment before giving you a warm smile and nod her head.
>”Yes, sweetie, you’re gonna be a daddy.”
>You breath hitches in your throat as you stare dumbly at her, mouth slightly ajar. A daddy, you? Slowly, your eyes lower again to her stomach. Tentatively, you lift your free hand, reaching out to very carefully press your palm against her coat, feeling the taut skin of her bulge, trying to find your words.
“Wow…”
>You half whisper the words at the magnitude of the idea. Three sets of giggles pull you out of your daze, looking around to find all three of the mares looking at you with bemused expressions. You feel some heat build on your cheeks under their collective gaze and you remove your hand from Aloe’s belly.
>”You know, most guys would freak out from something like this,” Lotus says with a smirk on her lips, snickering to herself, “You’re keeping together pretty well though. All proud of yourself for bagging two hot mares like ourselves, hmm?~”
>You lower your eyes to the floor, your cheeks growing a little warmer, but with a smile on your face, shuffling around a little where you sit on your knees. You were kinda used to her teasing by this point, even starting to enjoy it on some level, even if it did make you a little embarrassed still.
>She reaches out and rustles your hair with her hoof, with you only putting up a half-hearted resistance, fidgeting under her touch without pulling away until she’s satisfied and stops on her own.
>In the corner of your vision, you notice Aloe’s face falling, once more rubbing her free hoof over her stomach.
>”What… What do you think will happen to us? When they are born… Will they be taken from us?”
>>
>>25654089

>Her voice falters slightly as she looks up at Rarity with scared, soulful eyes; even Lotus is looking at her expectantly, her confidence gone to be replaced with worry.
>Rarity moves over to Aloe’s side, and sitting down next to her she places a hoof on her shoulder. She does her best to smile comfortingly at them both, but you can see the sadness in her eyes.
>”I don’t know, dear. Seeing as how your children will be something unique in Equestria’s history, they might not risk separating you from them, but…” She bites her lip and gives you a quick glance, her face falling a bit, “There will be most likely be an uproar once ponies realize who the father is.”
>”But you know princess Twilight!” Lotus pipes up, looking a little bit hopeful, “Couldn’t she do something? A royal decree or something?”
>Rarity slowly shakes her head and it hurts you to see Lotus’ hope disappear from her eyes.
>”Twilight wouldn’t misuse her title like that, and I couldn’t ask her to.” She gives a defeated sigh, “I guess it will all come down to what’s best best for the children, who should take care of them and-”
“I’ll do it.”
>All their eyes quickly turn to you as you speak. A heavy silence falls over the room as they just stare at you in shock. You kinda want to shrink away from their gaze, but instead you find yourself meeting their eyes with a strange sense of confidence.
“I’m gonna take care of them.”
>Aloe places her free hoof over your hand, which is still gripping her other hoof tightly, a sad smile on her lips.
>”Sweetie… I don’t think it’s that simple…”
“I’m their dad. I’m supposed to take care of them, that’s what dads do, and I don’t want them to grow up without their mommies. It’s not right.”
>You try to look determined, but you fear it comes off more as a pout.
“We’re gonna raise them together and that’s final!”
>>
>>25654094

>The room goes silent again. The girls just stare at you, not uttering a word. You keep waiting, but still nothing. As the seconds tick away, you think over what you just said. Feeling your blush spreading across your face, your eyes dart to the floor and you nervously twiddle your fingers through some locks of your hair.
“I- I mean… If you two w-want to…”
>You mumble the words bashfully, not daring to meet their eyes. It’s silent for a few more seconds, making you just want to disappear through the floor, but then they start giggling heartily.
>Your face is burning and you keep your eyes downwards, but after a while, you can’t help but smile as the mood in the room becomes lighter from their laughter. You can feel Aloe’s belly bouncing slightly with every giggle, making your smile grow bigger until you also can’t hold it in any more, joining in the giggling.
>Two full minutes of laughter later, all of you begin to calm down, a small chuckle here and there. Lotus wipes away a tear from her eye before turning to you with her impish little smirk.
>”You’re quite something, cutie. You’ve really grown that attached to us?”
>You nod your head firmly, averting your eyes a little as some of the heat returns to your cheeks.
“Of course! I really like you, both of you! You’re kind and beautiful and I want to be with you. I don’t care what others might think, even if I have to climb to the top of town hall and shout it, I won’t let anyone take our babies away.”
>Her smirk grows, but you can actually see some hint of red on her cheeks as well now.
>“My my, I think you might have fallen in love with us, Anon~”
>You’re about to return your attention to the floorboards at her teasing tone, when you feel Aloe’s hoof grip a little firmer around your hand.
>When you meet her eyes, you notice she too has gained some red on her pink cheeks as she smiles brightly at you.
>”Don’t worry, sweetie. We love you too.”
>>
>>25654106

>Caught of guard, you blink and look at her quizzically for a few seconds. She seems to have a glow about her as she gives you a firm nod of her head, big smile still splayed upon her lips.
>You look back over to Lotus, who looks unusually bashful, cheeks blazing crimson and rolling her eyes in exasperation before looking back at you with a tender smile, giving a nod as well.
>You feel your heart soar as you lips crack open into a huge toothy smile, looking back and forth to peer into their deep blue eyes.
>Lotus flinches with a little gasp before looking down at her belly, clasping it with her hooves and the smile quickly returning.
>”It’s kicking.”
>Her voice is so tender it’s almost a whisper. Your jaw drops a little and you instinctively start to reach out with your free hand. As the tips of your fingers are about to make contact with her, you pause and glance up at her face, a little unsure if it was safe to do this.
>She meets your eyes, and with another nod you have all the encouragement you need.
>You gently press your palm against her stomach, feeling around the soft curve of her belly. First there is nothing, but then… You feel it. A tiny little thump against the flesh. A giggle makes its way out of you, sensing the little life growing inside.
>”So, what do you think? A colt or a filly?”
>You only think for a second before answering.
“I hope we have one of each.”
>”Oh?” She asks with amused curiosity.
“Yeah, I hope yours is a filly, and Aloe’s a colt.”
>She and her sister look at each other curiously for a second before turning back to you.
>”How so?”
>You purse your lips and frown a little.
“If you have a colt, then he might get a pink mane like you. I think the other colts would tease him for that.”
>>
>>25654110

>Lotus blinks, staring at you dumbfounded in silence for a few seconds. The sight, and the thought of getting the better of her, makes you crack up again, giggling at her reaction. She quickly regains her composure, trying to scowl but unable to keep herself from smiling as well as she playfully swats at you.
>”Oh ha ha!”
>Aloe and Rarity brings a hoof to their mouths as they try to stifle their own chuckles, with only marginal success.
>The room soon goes quiet again, but it is a comfortable silence. You just sit there on the floor, stroking each of their bellies with either hand, a feeling of joy and contentment washing over you. It goes on like this for a few minutes before Rarity speaks up again.
>”Well, I have to say, you girls are lucky to have found such a loving and caring colt.”
>They don’t lift their eyes, keeping them glued to their bellies, watching your hands trailing across their coats with little smiles on their faces; they just hum softly and nod their heads.
>”Maybe we could get Twilight to help us, or perhaps convince the town, if you told them how you felt?” There is a small hint of hope in her dainty voice, but it then grows a little more concerned as she continues, “It won’t be easy though, Anon. Taking care of foals, and dealing with what ponies will think and say about you all, are you sure-”
“It doesn’t matter.”
>You cut her off. Lifting your hands off of them, you lean over to Aloe, lowering your head until your ear is pressed against her belly. You don’t really hear anything, except the distant beating of Aloe’s heart, but you imagine that you can hear the child, your child, growing strong inside of her.
>You close your eyes and smile.
“It’s worth it.”
>>
>>25654122

>She might be right, the future might not be easy. But as you thought about playing with the foals, teaching them things like how to kick a ball really far and protect them from anything that might try to hurt them, you only cared about one thing right now.
>You were going to be the best dad ever.
There, epilogue over.
It's 10 am in the morning, I haven't slept all night, but it's done.
Hope you liked it and it delivered on the sweet and cute aspects.
Gonna see to it that it gets a pastebin later.

Right now though, I think I'm gonna take me a little nap.
I'd kiss you all good night, you beautiful, lovely people you, but seeing as it's morning here, I guess I'll just have to kiss you good morning instead.
Accept my love, senpai~
>>
>>25654155
I know you're sporting some sexy dubs there, but it's as canon as you want it to be.
That's kinda why I left the amount of time that's passed ambiguous.

Also, I forgot to attach my pic here >>25654139
>>
File: 215215.jpg (190KB, 780x1024px) Image search: [Google]
215215.jpg
190KB, 780x1024px
>>25654212
Genetics trumps all.
>>
>>25652261
I was thinking Pinkie, but now I'm thinking Fluttershy.

After some hard core emotional manipulation of course.
>>
File: 1446504179471.png (946KB, 2135x1703px) Image search: [Google]
1446504179471.png
946KB, 2135x1703px
I'm loving porn of this blind filly more and more.
https://derpibooru.org/1036583
https://derpibooru.org/1036587
https://derpibooru.org/1036588
>>
File: tumblr_n00pctEI5G1rcqr9mo1_1280.png (264KB, 794x855px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n00pctEI5G1rcqr9mo1_1280.png
264KB, 794x855px
>>25653768
>>25653744
>>25653665
>>25653612
>>25653581
>>25653541
>>25653528
>>25653479
>>25653177
>>25652985

Wow. Thank you all for the feedback. I think my bin literally jumped 100 views over night. You guys must be the cause. If you guys want to add those links as a part of your "OP-Chive" of stories, go ahead. I'm not wiping my bin anytime soon.
Thread posts: 144
Thread images: 48

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.