[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So are each of the alternate timelines still intact?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: apples.png (173KB, 500x397px) Image search: [Google]
apples.png
173KB, 500x397px
What do you think? Is it like a back to the future kind of thing where its one timeline and the rest get obliterated? Or is it like in Ocarina of Time sort of thing that each change creates its own separate line that stands on its own?

Mind you, this is a multiverse series where there is a ponyerse and a humanverse and others if you accept the comics as canon.
>>
Maybe there's a timeline where all ponies are addicted to human cum.
>>
>>25619213
*Meaning that each timeline may be its own universe in the multiverse.
>>
>>25619213
It would be depressing if they were. That would mean AJ went back to canning apples with the false hope Twilight would fix everything, or Zecora and her freedom fighters were killed/enslaved to allow Twi to escape.
>>
No. Zecora says it after she smear her shit on Twilight and she starts glowing. The other timelines were unstable modifications forced on the world through Glimmer's abuse of the Tree of Harmony table.
>>
The normal timeline was never destroyed to begin with, Twilight and Spike were dragged by the scroll but that universe never ceased to exist. They never knew that so they continuously tried to stop Starlight from changing the future each time she manipulated the past and they were sent to the present of each new time line.
Now, each time they were fucking around with the past, new alternate universes were being created. Meaning that Starlight and Twilight created many worlds where ponies would just suffer. Although Twilight left these worlds giving hope to the ponies that were stuck with their hopeless destinies, the truth is that help never came to them while Twilight could come back to her perfect present where everything is okay.

It's pretty sad when you come to think of it.
>>
File: 1414426445617.png (248KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1414426445617.png
248KB, 1280x720px
>>25619400
>>25619271
That's just depressing.
I wanted to have a final hope that in one time line out there, the show was exactly how I wanted it to be.
>>
>>25619213
Those universes weren't created when they went back in time, they were just visiting a different existing universe.
Or, thats what I initially thought. But if that was true then they would return home with nothing changed after fucking up a different universe.
So going by that, there is only one universe with one timeline that they keep changing around.
>>
>>25619213
The second one, OP. In the end, they're not even in their original timeline, they're in one where several bystanders in cloudsdale watched a pair of ponies arguing over a piece of paper.
>>
>>25619425
Glimmer could have been lying.
Or only talking about the lines the SHE created.

Just trying to keep your headcanon intact, anon.
>>
>>25619518
No worries.
I can suck it up, it is not the worst that has happened to me by any means.
>>
>>25619252
i miss x-road's story. really hope he gets back to it some day.
>>
>>25619425
The Multiverse does exist anon.
Every timeline is real.
Hyper-Time is real.
>>
>>25619924
>Seeing these words somehow fills you with Determination
>>
They ceased to exist when Starlight let the rainboom happen.
>>
>>25619425
Are you insane?

The humanverse didn't happen. It's fundamentally, undeniably confirmed now. That's literally the best thing that could have ever happened.
>>
>>25619412

The Zecora scene disproved that, or else she wouldn't have said "WE should not be". She would've said TWILIGHT should not be if she was not supposed to be in that timeline. In reality, her whole timeline wasn't meant to exist, and changed when Twilight changed it.

So, nobody ever really suffered or had kept fighting or anything like that. It's Back To The Future rules, not DBZ rules.
>>
>>25619412
>Twilight and Spike were dragged by the scroll but that universe never ceased to exist.

False, otherwise the scroll would be based on multiverse transportation of time and thus when Twilight and Spike forcibly got dragged back it would've been to their original universe, not a different one.

Their universe never ceased to exist, no. Instead, it changed, like >>25620019 said with Marty in BTTF. Because it was an unnatural change Zecora could detect it with her goop. Those timelines aren't multiverse.
>>
>>25620005
Where is anything like that confirmed?
>>
File: 9k3urp.jpg (127KB, 780x335px) Image search: [Google]
9k3urp.jpg
127KB, 780x335px
>>25619213
Yes, but only because Perceptor messed with the Briefcase.
>>
>>25620005
EQG is not a timeline. It was an alternate world.
>>
They exist in the sense that they're not canon but got to be shown on the screen anyways for fanservice purposes.
>>
>>25620019

Unless Zecora was talking out of her ass.
>>
>>25619213

War applejack:

>Big Mac surely fighting
>Applebloom probably in a refuge
>Granny Smith probably dead because the fucking stress

Poor little Apple

Would you help this lonely mare that lost everyone that she love and care because the wars?
>>
>>25619967
The Multiverse is a big place, Anon.
Find a world you like.
>>
>>25621449
Mac was there with there with her, actually.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.