[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CYOA - Just Another Day Ch. 19

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 507
Thread images: 9

File: JaD0.png (289KB, 1000x1248px) Image search: [Google]
JaD0.png
289KB, 1000x1248px
>Ponyville seems to be a hotbed of excitement these days. Between the dragons roosting in the mountains, horrid monsters wandering out from the Everfree Forest, ancient ruins discovered deep in the earth, and the ever-presenting of all-out war between the Equestrians and the Gryphons, it seems like everypony looking for fame or fortune is flocking to this town.
>It is an age of knights, adventurers, dark magics, and destined heroes.
>You are none of these things.
>Your name is Pot Luck, and you just want to run your inn and tavern, the Sword and Board.
>You've begun the new day by looking into expanding your business to include a lunch take-out service, and have recruited Rough Diamonds to be your test subject.

Archives: http://anonpone.pineapplecomputing.com/anotherday

Characters: http://pastebin.com/RVB0Hjqp

Inn floorplan: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fouKOvZLar5QZ4zOwmvnXA1hcPZ5UIBXNuy8RN0oFME/edit?usp=sharing

List of Supplies and Upgrades: http://pastebin.com/WgG9utrB

Finances: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19YTLZkq_pXLE_QWo5srNBJThwC7dr25PBJcjbCHX8_4/edit

Special thanks as always to our artist.

"Think maybe I could get half a bolt? Just to start off," you suggest.
>"Half a bolt? That shouldn't be too difficult," Satin replies. He floats a bolt of fabric over, letting you examine it for a moment. It's his cheapest material, course and rough, but durable. Uou definitely wouldn't want to wear something made from this. Probably itchy as hell. "Say, Mr Pot," Satin muses as he gazes across your figure with a sly smirk, "Have you ever considered something for those legs of yours?"
"My legs?" you repeat, glancing downwards.
>"Why yes, your legs - such a slender figure should have something to...accentuate your assets," Satin explains.
"You mean like boots?"
>"No, darlin', I'm talking socks! They're all the rage in Canterlot right now. We simply must get you to try some on...hrmmm...you have a colour preference?"

Input action.
>>
>kills self
>>
>>25603307
I'm not one for fashion. Did you have something in mind?
>>
>>25603307
>we sock luck now

ok but lets get something to accentuate our coat

Or maybe get the same color as our mane for style
>>
>>25603307
Potty stuck me as a green type of guy
>>
>>25603307
How's purple? A really light shade. With stripes.
>>
>>25603416
Gotta get sexy stripes
>>
>>25603416
>>25603394
Green stripes to match his eyes.
>>
Is Wispy going to get a pair too?
Socks for everyone!
>>
>>25603465
Ooh, she'd look good with blue socks
>>
>>25603465
>put a pair on sundance
>She starts sobbing uncontrollably
>>
>>25603465
Make socks Pot's default gift.
>>
>>25603501
Uh, no.

She'd just fucking murder us.
>>
>>25603501
Whatever goes well with our flank, we gotta strut our stuff for her.
>>
>>25603501
Sundance has been given clothes! Sundance is now a free pony!
>>
>>25603416
>>25603453
I like purple with green stripes.
>>
>>25603539
Pot gives her a cock sock for her future strap on
>>
>>25603416
>>25603394
>>25603453
>>25603582

>You'd be lying if you said you had any sense of fashion. You've always been generally straight-forward with clothes, wearing only what's practically and required for work or weather. Clothes for the sake of aesthetics has always been seen as something of a luxury item to you.
>Still, it does sound kinda tempting. There are ponies you're trying to impress these days so...who knows, maybe a little something extra might be nice.
"What do you think would look good on me?"
>"For your complexion, I'm thinking either something that'll blend well with your mane...or perhaps..." the unicorn begins walking slow circles around you, humming to himself as he considers his options. "Maybe...a nice shade of purple, with a hint of green to go with those lovely eyes of yours."
>Satin Sash trots over to one of the shelves and starts sifting through its contents, eventually pulling out a set of four, lengthy socks of green and purple. He shoves them into your hooves.
>"Go on, try them on, darling!" he insists.
>You see no harm in trying, so you head into a change room and slip on the socks. The cotton feels...strange, though you figure it's just cause you're not used to have your legs covered up. They are warm at least, so that's a plus. You spend a few moments admiring them in the mirror, feeling weird but at the same time...kinda sexy. They don't look half-bad, really.
"So how do they look Satin?" you ask as you step back out.
>However, you stop in mid-stride, your eyes fixing on the sight of Azura in the shop. It's too late, of course, she's seen everything now, and the sight of you in socks has your adventurer friend trying desperately not to burst out in laughter.

Input action.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_ngzb1pDyaL1r175g1.jpg (19KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_ngzb1pDyaL1r175g1.jpg
19KB, 500x282px
>>25603825
Goddamn it

Thanks Dr. /v/
>>
>>25603825
Sexy muscle pose?
>>
>>25603825
>You're next.
>>
>>25603825
Ask for her opinion as well.
>>
>>25603825
Shake that flank
>>
>>25603825
She's just jelly you rock socks better than she does.
>>
>>25603825
I've seen you do worse.
>>
>>25603869
With >>25603858

Only way this can get better is if Belle walks in.
>>
>>25603917
We don't want to ruin Diamonds date
>>
>>25603825
Strike one of Diamond's muscle-poses for her!
>>
>>25603936
They both walk in then. Problem solved!
>>
>>25603825
We should hire her to help with our delivery service or make her wear a mascot costume
>>
>>25603989
She does need the bits
>>
>>25603989
Keep cool food cool
>>
>>25603989
I have a feeling she'd ask for way too much money.
>>
>>25603869
>>25603892
>>25603896

>You try to keep your cool, even despite the rising heat to your face that threatens to set your mane on fire. You gotta roll with it, though, so you strike your most alluring pose, twisting to one side and sticking out your hip.
"Come on, Azura, tell me what you think," you tease, giving your tail a playful swish from side to side.
>The unicorn, though, can take no more and she falls to the ground in a howl of laughter. Whatever comments she might have are drowned out as a result.
"You're just jealous I can pull this off better."
>"Well I think they look gorgeous on you," Satin reassures. "Just be careful where you aim those hips of yours, you might get pounced." He makes a playful growl and then laughs it off. "So would you like you to add those to the purchase? It's twenty bits for the socks."

Input action. Also definitely need a colour pic of Pot in socks.
>>
>>25604163
Sure. We could always use them for...something.
Are we gonna get socks for Wispy too? Else we better head back to the Inn for lunch
>>
>>25604163
Gotta get them for that date with Wine.
Tell Azura our plan for the ice, once she stops laughing.
Then ask her if she thinks Mares will like the socks.
>>
>>25604163
Sure, ask whats Azura is up to
>>
>>25604163
Get them. Wear them down to Diamond's food delivery. Maybe we can get his priorities right.
>>
>>25604163
Azrura is dangerous, i better hide my booty
>>
Azura is a tsundere. I propose we hardcore flirt (like hot gay makeouts) with Satin and poke her weak spot as she gets flustered and jealous.
>>
>>25604208
Save Wispy a pair for her birthday. We'll just get these first,

>>25604367
No, anon. You have to make it subtle.
Wear them while we're teaching him how to cook.

>>25604621
Azura has a crush on Pirsm. He'd be a better pony to start with.
>>
File: GREEN_questionmark.png (281KB, 1285x1081px) Image search: [Google]
GREEN_questionmark.png
281KB, 1285x1081px
>>25603453
>green
???????????????????
>>
>Despite the misgivings that Azura's laughing gives you, you figure it's not a bad idea to have some clothes that make you feel sexy and desirable. Hey, mares aren't the only ones that like to feel pretty once in a while.
"Sure, I'll take em," you answer before heading back into the change room to slip them off, if only so that you don't have to carry on the conversation with Azura's laughter serving as a backdrop.
>You pay for your purchases and stow them away in your saddlebags. Eventually, Azura rights herself, still a little red and wheezy from so much laughter.
"Got that out of your system yet?"
>"For now," she answers, stiffling a small snerk.
"So what are you doing here?"
>"Picking up a new cloak," she explains. She holds out the one she's currently wearing, showing off a number of holes in it. "This one is getting a little worn out...especially because of those blasted cats."
"What do you got planned for today?"
>Azura gives an uncertain shrug. "Not much, to be honest. I'm going to check the jobs board and see if there's anything interesting - always somepony who needs a flower from the Everfree or a pack of rodents exterminated."
"Ahhh, the rewarding work of an adventurer never ceases."
>Azura just blows a raspberry at you in reponse.
>>
>>25604878
"I was thinking of starting a delivery business, how would you like to make some easy bits? All you need to do is be free around lunch and hand ponies lunch so it shouldn't take a lot of your time"
>>
>>25604938
This. Azura is a hard worker and could probably use some help in the friend-making department.
>>
>>25604938
She would know the way to the mine better than us or Whispy.
>>
>>25604938
Its not like she will make that much more picking flowers
>>
>>25604938
I think we should start with Wispy to reel the customers in for a few days before we use Azura.
>>
>>25604992
I don't know how I feel about a little filly walking around ponyville on her own
>>
>>25604818
The green to match his cutie mark then.

>>25604979
Might be worth mentioning it to Azura, but as a delivery girl Wispy would get more tips
How about asking her if the Adventurer's guild would make good clients? Something to keep in mind if this takes off.
>>
>>25604878
I agree, see if she's available for food-delivery "quests". Even if she's occasionally too busy it's good to have as many potential delivery agents as possible.
>>
>>25604878
We should put up on the quest board 5 bits for a hug. Give to Azura
>>
>>25605073
Changelings will be all over that
>>
Time for work. Hopefully can continue in an hour or so.
>>
File: whichpotisthebes.png (431KB, 1505x859px) Image search: [Google]
whichpotisthebes.png
431KB, 1505x859px
>>25604163
His eyes are orange though.

I prefer orange stripes.
>>
>>25605139
We better not wear these down any dark alleys
>>
>>25605139

I think the stripes should be thinner.
>>
>>25604818
The pastebin says his eyes are green, so the artist fucked up.
>>
>>25605139
>>25605426
From the pastebin.
Appearance: A stocky build with a golden yellow coat and auburn mane (short crop) with green eyes. You have a pot with a clover on it for a cutie mark.
>>
File: Main.png (3MB, 3625x3333px)
Main.png
3MB, 3625x3333px
>>25605426
>>25605454
:^(
fuggggg
>>
>>25606033
People can be so mean, forcing an awesome artist to satisfy their autism.
>>
>>25606059
>>25606033
Keep current color scheme, fuck everyone else.
>>
>>25606033
Man I love Ember
>>
>>25605139
Just needs a skirt to top it off
>>
>>25606294
I just realized pot would make a good trap
>>
>>25605426
>>25605454
Look throught the fanart section of the archive.

Any and all colored art has his eyes as orangeishy yellow. Artist done fucked up real bad.
>>
>>25604938
>>25604948
>>25604982

"Say Azura, I'm thinking of starting up a lunch delivery service - hot meals to the working ponies in town. If you're interested in making a few extra bits, I could probably use extra hooves...assuming the service gets popular enough. Pretty easy work - just gotta run some meals to ponies in town."
>"Excuse me?" Azura remarks, sounding indignant right off the bat. "Who do you think I am? I am an adventurer! I have spent years training my mind and body to turn it into a lean and efficient killing machine, so that I may reap the glory and benefits on the field. I do not sully myself with something something so trivial as delivering lunches to peasants."
"As opposed to picking flowers in a forest?"
>Azura frowns for a moment.
>"I'll think about it, but only because some days I'd prefer not to exert myself," Azura replies.

Input action.
>>
>>25606540
Go to the inn?
>>
>>25606540
Alright, thanks, Azzy.
Is the rev any other business in town we need to take care of?
>>
>>25606582
I can't think of anything
>>
>>25606582
Plan the love note, lol.
>>
>>25606540
"Soon enough people will be killing to get their hands on my lunches, or my socks"
>>
>>25606540
Maybe we should make a couple for him to share? Or just stick to word of mouth?
>>
>>25606573
>>25606582
>>25606614

>With little else to be done in town, you return to the inn to start prepping for lunch hour.
>You arrive to find Wispy playing about with her sword, swinging away at imaginary foes as she jumps and scampers across the tabletops. She appears to have used some twine to tie together a bunch of small pans and bowls into a crude sort of armour, complete with a colander helmet.
"Having fun Wispy?" you remark with a quiet chuckle to yourself.
>"Oh! Pot...um, you're home early," Wispy replies, flustering a bit whilst still in mid-swing.
"Interesting get-up you have there," you comment, trotting over and patting the filly on her helmet, which causes it to tip down over her eyes. "How do you feel about becoming a delivery girl?"
>"Do I get to slay dragons?" she asks.
"I don't think so. You do get to run meals to ponies in town."
>"You mean going out there...by myself?" she asks, glancing to the door a bit warily.

Input action.
>>
>>25607035
"Hey, when you're a famous adventurer, you can't be scared to be out and alone. Think of it as a first step towards that."
>>
>>25607050
I'm on the fence about letting her go alone. But as long as we give her a bit per devilry or something.
>>
>>25607130
She does need to learn to be out there on her own, especially if we want to help her achieve her dream.

Shit... I'm suddenly disappointed this CYOA can't go on forever.
>>
>>25607035
I can help you with the first couple of delvs if you want
>>
>>25607035
We should ask her what shes worried about
>>
>>25607035

This >>25607050
and this >>25607166
She has been living alone in the Inn before we came, what did she do then?

>>25607138
>We will never get to see Wispy grow up
>>
>>25607265
>We will never be there for Sundance as she slowly recovers from her trauma and opens up.
>We will almost certainly never her see her truly love to dance again.
>>
>>25607287
Of course we will, one day at a time anon.
>>
>>25607287
Once this gets to the point where Pot gets a set enough personality, Innkeeper could post those things as fanfics.
>>
>>25607287
I was making my waifu Azura but anon you are giving a good challenge to give love and happiness to that mare that only pots plot can fix.
>>
>>25607434
I keep saying that we can just have ALL the waifus.
>>
>>25607050
>>25607138
>>25607166

"Oh come on, Wispy, you're a big, strong adventurer - you can't let yourself be stopped by a little bit of fear," you try to reassure the little filly.
>You had almost forgotten that being a changeling leaves her a bit wary of being surrounded by ponies who are generally adverse to such beings.
"Plus, you've been handling yourself fine around ponies during the last few nights."
>"I...I suppose that's true," Wispy replies, nodding slowly.
"I'll walk with you for the first delivery, just so we both know the way to the mines," you offer, for extra reassurance.
>"You will?" Wispy replies. When you nod, the filly promptly latches onto your leg and gives it a big hug. "So what are we going to put in these lunches?" she asks.

Darn fine question. What do you plan on offering for these packed lunches? Some variety would be a good idea, but it should also be something easy to make in large quantities.
>>
>>25607456
and the husbandos!
There really needs to be more than just 2
>>
>>25607500
Stick with two, maybe three dishes first.
Lentil burgers are one
What else can we make?
>>
>>25607500
Food: Sandwiches, burgers, Quiche.
Drinks: Milk, mead, wine
>>
>>25607525
>>25607523

We should also make a meat option for them.
>>
>>25607507
Agreed, more horsebandos. We just need everyone to band together as polygamyfags.

>>25607525
This.
>>
>>25607543
We could put meat in the quiche.
>>
>>25607571
Well all of those meals can have meat put in them, lets just say if the customer requests it put it in.
>>
>>25607523
We also need a small, medium and large. Simple options with variety.
>>
>>25607547
I vote that we start with Valiant Heart. He's got a nice moustache.

>>25607571
There are griffon miners?

>>25607611
Sandwiches, burgers and Quiche? Like >>25607525
>>
>>25607602
The meat we have is neither ground nor lunch meat if I remember correctly. Besides I don't think Quiche is all that popular amongst ponies if the first time we had it is any indication.
>>
Drinks come with all

Small: Simple burger; A few Sandwiches; A quarter of a Quiche

Medium: Average burger; A assortment of sandwiches; Half a Quiche

Large: Big burger; A variety of sandwiches; Quiche and they all get a cheesy bread?

How's that
>>
>>25607648
When we can we should improve our meat dealings.
>>
>>25607701
That could be our menu. Though just Diamond is going to try our food, how much do we give?
>>
>>25607718
I think we should give him a large burger meal and make a medium sandwiches one and small quiche and give the other 2 to other miners to try.
>>
>>25607728
why not
>>
>>25607701
Put that down in our new log book and let wispy learn it so should be able to take those orders
>>
>>25607701
I think everything here can be made in large quantities, the Quiche can be divided if necessary.
>>
>>25607777
The quads confirm.
>>
>>25607777
Nice quads
>>
>>25607777
Lucky 7's
>>
>You head into the kitchen with Wispy to start drawing up plans, using some empty plates as stand-ins while you visual your plans on the countertop.
"What we need to include is something you can't normally get with a packed meal - something hot and cooked. Something already popular is a solid choice...so we should definitely include the lentil-burgers."
>"Ohhh, maybe the quiche, too," Wispy suggests.
"And perhaps some sandwiches on the sides as well. Those will keep longer, and could make for a decent mid-afternoon snack."
>"And to wash it down?"
"I got these," you announce, setting down the pack of waterskins. "We can probably just charge a fee if they don't return the waterskins once they're done. We can probably just make a drop-box or something out by the front door for them and they can be deposited over time."
>"But how will we know who's waterskins they are then?"
"Hmmm, good question," you reply, tapping on your chin for a moment. "Ah! We mark the waterskins with a corresponding code to the customer order. That way we know which lunch order has which waterskin."
>The filly murmurs and nods along with your reasoning.
"Now we can maybe offer meals in different sizes...if things get popular enough, I can start adding meat options for any interested gryphons..."
>"If we get enough orders, I'm going to need help carrying all that food," Wispy remarks.

A valid issue - one filly is going to have trouble delivering more than a couple of orders at a time. Input response.
>>
>>25607852
Well we will have to find someone for you to train
>>
>>25607852
Beg Rowan and co not to get too angry as we ask for them to make us a cart.
>>
>>25607896
Didn't even think of a cart
>>
>>25607896
On slow days we can load up that cart and sell snacks around town.
>>
File: Bearded Man Grin.gif (2MB, 300x123px) Image search: [Google]
Bearded Man Grin.gif
2MB, 300x123px
>>25607903
>>25607911
You're fucking welcome, bros.
>>
>>25607930
If we only had the bits.
>>
>>25607930
I welcome your fucking.

Another thing. If there's enough orders, can Pot and Ember keep up with that and the usual lunch rush?
We're not that popular yet, but it might be best to save up if we need to hire another set of hooves.
>>
>>25607957
Well its not like we are doing a lot during that time and we have the benefit of know when they need to be done. We should hopefully be fine for a while.
>>
>>25607911
We're inventing the taco truck.
>>
>>25607957
The food for the deliveries would need to be completed before the lunch rush.
>>
>>25607852
I'm sure we will find someone, if it feels like to much just mention it.
>>
>>25607896
>>25607957
>>25607981

>You ponder issue for a moment, and a solution soon comes to mind.
"A cart!" you explain. "We can hire Birchwood perhaps to build you a little cart that you can tow around town. We load up the food, and you'll be all set."
>"This sounds like a lot of work," Ember comments as she meanders over to the counter. "You realize we'll want to make sure these orders are ready even before the lunch time crowds begin to arrive."
"I think we can handle that - we don't do much in the morning anyways. And if things start getting a little overwhelming then I'll see about hiring somepony to help in the kitchen. But let's not get ahead of ourselves, we still need to get Diamond a proper lunch so he can be our ambassador."
>You figure it's best to tackle these potential issues when they arise, rather than fret over them right now.
>With Ember's assistance, you whip together a quick sample of the lunch, including a few spares so that Diamond can give to any curious on-lookers he gets. You cut up some fabric, package the whole meal together, and tie it all off with a bit of twine.
"Perfect," you remark to yourself.
>You give the lunch over to Wispy, so she can get comfortable carrying them, and then the two of you set off to go to the mines. It's a relaxing walk, that's for sure, though a bit of a distance since the mines reside outside of Ponyville. At least you've got decent company with Wispy alongside you, happily humming along.

Input conversation?
>>
>>25608277
"So what did you do when you were alone in the inn? Can't imagine it was easy getting food"
>>
>>25608277
Ask how she's getting along with Ember.
>>
>>25607035
>>25608296
They mostly eat love, so she probably ate on couples as the past by.
>>
>>25608299
>>25608296

This plus if shes enjoying the Inn and if anything could be better.
>>
>>25608277
>Would you like a father?
Because its still technically not official
>>
>>25608368
I wouldn't mind this, but we should act all nervous like asking a chick out for the first time
>>
>>25608370
>W-would you like it if I a-adopted you? Um....officially, I mean.
>>
>>25608368
>>25608370
>>25608414
Something like that could cause her to drop all of the food. If we do it we should wait until we're on our way back.
>>
>>25608414
This
>>
>>25608440
Okay.
Let's talk about the weather
>>
>>25608368
>>25608370
>>25608414
>>25608299

"So....Wispy, lovely we're having, eh?" you comment, trying to strike up some topic of conversation and falling short at first.
>"Yup, nice and sunny," she replies. "Though I think I overheard some pegasus talking about gathering up some clouds for rain this evening."
"Good thing we'll be indoors by then."
>You whistle to yourself, letting the silence lingering over again.
"Things going well with Ember?"
>"Mm-hm," she nods, a bit proudly this time. "She might act all grumpy, but I think she likes not being around a bunch of mean and nasty demons all the time. Plus, I think the food is better here."
"Swaying demons through the power of food...I wonder if Princess Celestia might like an idea like that," you chuckle to yourself. "Sooooo, listen...I've been thinking about something..."
>"Oh god, you're not breaking up with me, are you?" Wispy asks, feigning shock and horror. "There's another filly, isn't there?"
"What? No! There's nopony who could be as adorable as you," you hastily reply. When she starts laughing, you realize she's just teasing you. "But listen, you know I've sorta always been introducing you as my neice..."
>"Yes?" Wispy looks at you a bit confused.
"Well, I just thinking...you know, maybe if we could...like, um...w-what I'm trying to say is...uh, w-would you like to...if we could uhhh, be...if I...adopted you. O-officially, I mean."
>Wispy stops immediately in her tracks, her eyes and mouth opening wide, and then just holding like that.
>"OHYESYESYESYESYES!"
>You're suddenly tackled by the filly with the force of a hundred rampaging bulls, knocking you flat on your back, and even launching the lunch into the air. Thankfully you have enough to sense and you manage to catch it on the way back down whilst being hug-strangled by the filly.

Input action
>>
>>25608653
Wispy is best daughteru
>>
>>25608653
Be smothered in our soon to be daughter's affection.
>>
>>25608653
I wonder if pot even knows how adoption works here, because we sure don't
>>
>>25608703
He might need to have another chat with that mare from Canterlot.
>>
>>25608719
Along with a cathartic hatefuck
>>
>>25608653
Let wispy have her way with us
>>
>>25608669
True dat
>>
>>25608669
It's confirmed.
>>
>>25608653
Give that filly all the love she deserves
>>
>>25608653
Start blacking out because she's hugging too tightly.
>>
>>25608719
Forget her, just write a letter to the princess herself!
Speaking of which, is Berry going to come back soon?

>>25608913
Whatever you do, don't drop the food.
>>
>>25609064
I'm sure the princess and spymare have chatted and shes assessing the option of what should happen.
>>
>You hug the filly back with your free hoof, letting her express all that gratitude however she wants. At least until you start feeling a little bit light-headed because that filly has a grip on her like an anaconda. Love must really be empowering her, you reckon.
"Okay, Wispy, that's enough. I need to breath occasionally," you explain as you ease the filly off of you.
>"Does this mean I get to call you daddy now?" she asks. "Oh, I know, I'll go with 'Papa Pot.'" The filly starts bouncing in a circle around you, going 'Papa Pot' all the while.
"Okay, Wispy, I know you're excited but we still have work to do," you remind her as you give the packed lunch back over to her.
>Wispy calms herself down, and the two of you are able to get back to your delivery.
>After a bit of a walk, you arrive at the mines. The mine itself sits at the base of the mountains, consisting of several small buildings containing offices, outfitters, and storage. You see quite a few ponies with wagons picking up and hauling out loads of ore or minerals. It's quite the hub of activity, as you'd expect, and it takes a while before you're able to spot the familiar stallion, now coated in a layer of dirt and grease.
>"Hey you two! Thought for a second you were going to leave me waiting forever," Diamond says with a chuckling as he trots on over.
>"And here's your lunch," Wispy greets, holding out the food.
>"Hot grub! Just what the doctor ordered." He's understandably excited about the prospect and quickly opens the package to see what you've brought. "Geeze, I was expecting like hard biscuits and root veggies, but you went all out with this. Quiche got a little squished though..."
"It...got jostled a bit on the way here. We'll work on that," you sheepishly replied.
>The delivery seems to be a success, though you'll need to wait until afterwards to hear the review.
>"Hey Pot, when do you think you might be free for that whole dinner thingie we talked about?" Diamond then asks.

Input response.
>>
>>25609111
That really depends on you, I could always work around the busy hours and teach you then or you could come during the morning because I'm free then.
>>
>>25609111
Is that date with Wine tonight? If not, tomorrow morning.
>>
>>25609126
He could join us in the kitchen next time he's free
>>
>>25609111
Wispy will be the strongest there is, she is already stronger then us.
>>
>>25609111
Tell him about the drop box thing and the menu
>>
>>25609111
Hard biscuits and root veg? He wasn't kidding when he said 'shitty food'

About dinner, we're usually free every morning. Or he could come into the kitchen during dinner and learn then.
>>
>>25609111
"So Diamond, hows the mining business going?"
>>
>>25609197
"Get a good price on that huge rock you brought in the other day?"
>>
>>25609192
We should tell him that about the food, "You need a lot more then that to make it through the day Diamond"
>>
>>25609214
"Big guy like you needs his energy!"

I like to think the reason Diamond is going after Belle now is partially because we set them up. The whole dinner thing might not be happening at all if Pot had went after him earlier. Oh well. Its not like he's gonna find out. Yet.
>>
>>25609242
Always sundance with a strap-on if you want a masculine figure in pots life. I'm sure wispy would love her as a mother.
>>
I'm rather tired tonight. I'm going to call it a night early. Hopefully this won't die in the interim.
>>
>>25609283
amen sir
>>
>>25609283
Wish I was awake during the most dangerous time for this thread dying.
>>
>>25609248
After all she's been through, I won't try anything with Sunny for a while yet.Diamond was the only character that I think fit well with Pot's personality and sense of humor. Except for White Wine, but she always struck me as the kind to not settle down for another decade or so. Even after she's asked him out.
Diamond's a little less like that. Kinda like Belle, actually, but won't mind the romance.

I'm n-not bitter, I swear!
Actually I'm also worried that all the options are already laid out, and no one new is going to come in if someone leaves. But this is a cyoa, after all. Nothing's set until it happens
>>
>>25609380
Always Azura
>>
We should ask Sugar Song to lend us one of her food carts when she comes in with poster designs. She must have a least one she is not using.

Well i'm going to bed, I hope some noble hero can protect this thread during their knight shift.
>>
keep capitalism alive bump
>>
Bed bump
>>
Second try bump
>>
>>25611930
We won't give it up
>>
>>25612448
Never gonna let it down
>>
Sundance's rapper name would be Sunny D
>>
>>25609283
Never
>>
>>25615275
Ever
>>
>>25616031
Ever
>>
>>25609111
I wonder if he will like it
>>
Hopefully will be able to start in the next hour or so.
>>
>>25617786
Noice
>>
>>25617786
will be waiting
>>
>>25617786
Huzzah!
>>
>>25618043
Huzzah.
>>
>Considering you've already agreed to see to White Wine tonight, it's probably best not to double-book your time.
"If you want to learn how to cook, you're welcome to come by whenever you have free time and observe in the kitchen," you offer. "As for actually helping you cook the meal, though, probably at least not tonight."
>"Yeah, might be a good idea to give it a few days...gotta get Jewel to someplace safer if you catch my drift," he answers with a cocky grin.
"Of course," you mutter.
>Wispy just giggles knowingly.
>"Well, I'd love to stay and shoot the shit some more, but I gotta get back to the mines. Ores wait for nopony...well, I suppose they technically do...but...you know what I mean!"
>Rough Diamond gives you a quick wave and heads on his way. With the delivery completed, you and Wispy head back to the inn. The filly hops onto your back to catch a ride for the rest of the way back.
>"Hey, can we stop by the bakery on the way home?" she asks.

Input response.
>>
>>25619195
"Sure thing darling, lets get something special for my favorite daughter "
>>
>>25619223
>>25619195
So our child is gonna get chubby with all this love and food she has been getting.
>>
>>25619195
Time for an awkward encounter.
>>
>>25619223
Plus, we'd get to see Cutie again.
Who the heck is Jewel? His rock?

>>25619242
We can tease her about it.
>>
>>25619327
His younger brother, Bright Jewel.

>>25619195
Only the best for our soon-to-be daughter.
>>
>>25619195
Oh man, time for QT.
This will be awkward but hopefully turn out alright.
>>
>>25619223
>>25619317
>>25619327

>The thought of the bakery gives you a brief moment of pause. Going there means an all-too-likely run-in with Cutie Swirl. You haven't spoken with him since that particular night, and you're not sure yet how he'll react.
>You remind yourself that you're likely worrying about nothing. You're all grown ponies and it's not likely anything untowards is going to happen in the middle of a bakery during the day. Worse case scenario, you just act casual and order something sweet for your Wispy.
"Of course we can," you reply.
>Wispy lets out a little cheer and then the two of you change course for the bakery.
>You try to keep the thoughts of that night out of your head as you draw closer, though the scent of fresh bread and cinnamon in the air makes that a bit tricky. You step into the bakery and spot the timid little bakery toiling away behind the counter, adding ribbons of icing to a cake.
>"Be with you in a moment," he calls out before glancing. "Is there something I--Pot!" The bakery goes tense and beat red, and inadvertantly tightens his hooves on the icing applicator he's holding, causing a blast of frosting to launch out the tube, blasting his face with white icing.

Input response.
>>
>>25619680
"Getting your face covered in gooey white? Some things never change, huh?"
>>
>>25619680
Hey QT just get whatever wispy wants
>>
>>25619680
Might want to step away from that cake before icing drips and you ruin your design.
>>
>>25619680
I'll have the most sugar inducing coma item you have
>>
>>25619706
Too direct, we'll scare the qt. A "Well that's reminiscent" will suffice.
>>
>>25619680
Hey there QT, dropped by to pick up something sweet for Wispy here. Everything alright?
>>
>>25619783
I don't like to mince words. But this is probably better.
>>
"Ah, well that brings back memories," you remark, using all your willpower not to snicker or make any sort of crude remarks.
>Wispy, on the other hand, has no such qualms and starts giggling furiously at the sight of the messy baker, which only makes Cutie fluster even more.
"Now now, Wispy, don't embarrass the poor pony any further," you remind the filly.
>"W-well hello, Pot...I, uh...d-didn't expect to see you aga--I mean, so soon," Cutie Swirl replies, clearly trying to keep his composure.
"Wispy's got a hankering for something sweet," you remark, gesturing to the filly on your back.
>"Right, o-of course," Cutie nods. He tries to act casually, resting a hoof and leaning on the counter, except the frost-covered hoof refuses to keep a grip and the stallion slips and stumbles, only just narrowly catching his balance on the table. He quickly rights himself. "Meant to do that..."
>"Can I get a cinnamon bun, please?" Wispy asks.
"Everything okay?"
>"Of course, n-never been better," Cutie answers, managing a bashful smile. He goes to grab one a cinnamon bun for Wispy, wrapping it up with some paper. "How's the inn?"

Input response.
>>
>>25620007
"its going good, just starting a delivery services, you know delivering HOT warm thing directly to ponies mouths"
>>
>>25620031
This, but add "do you want some?"
>>
>>25620050
kek mate
>>
>>25620007
It's doing well, drumming up quite a bit of business. Which brings up the second reason. I also brokered a treaty between a bunch of cats and milk farmers.

Take pity on the poor qt and find a towel or something for him.
>>
>>25620007
Do a little bit of teasing and head back to the inn. Gotta get ready for costumers and sugar.
>>
>>25620007
Agreed to say that it's going well, and to tell him about the delivery service we're starting up, but
>>25620031
>>25620050
Anon pls, QT requires a more delicate touch than this, he'll be too embarrassed to come visit us! More than he already is, that is.
>>
>>25620090
Would also do some good to tell him to relax.Seems he's trying too hard to keep calm.
>>
>>25620090
>Which brings up the second reason.
Wow. I completely bailed on that sentence and forgot to remove it.
>>
>>25620090
>>25620118

These
>>
We should ask Wispy when her birthday is since we're now Papa Pot
>>
>>25620178
I think near the start of this she said she doesn't have one and we would do it in a couple of weeks so she will find friends so we can have it (And we have the bits for it).
>>
"The inn is doing just fine," you reply with a quiet chuckle. "And you really should just take a breath and relax. No reason to be so tense."
>"S-sorry, I'm just...well, I mean last time I felt so much more relaxed but I can't seem to get my nerves to stop acting up on me," Cutie apologizes. "Really hope I don't have to drink just to have a normal conversation."
"Just relax and don't fret too much. It'll get easier the more you do it."
>The pegasus steps back and takes a few deep breaths to calm himself down. He helps himself to a nearby towel and starts cleaning himself up in the process.
"As for the inn, I'm trying to get a delivery service for it up and running," you explain. "You know, just giving ponies something they're so desperately lacking in - nice, HOT meals delivered right to their mouths."
>Cutie Swirl lowers the towel a bit, a red tint across his cheeks again. You flash a cheeky grin.
"Sorry, couldn't resist."
>"It...um, sounds like it could work. I suppose the real issue is making sure to delivery things quickly and safely - ponies aren't going to like their lunches getting smooshed or cold."
"I'll keep that in mind," you nod before paying a bit for the cinnamon bun.
>"Bye, and thanks!" Wispy says, waving to the baker before nibbling on her new treat.
>You return to the inn soon afterwards. It'll soon be time for the lunch hour crowds.

Any preparations or instructions to give to your staff before getting to work?
>>
>>25620343
Teach ember more about food, she will be a master when we are done with her
>>
>>25620343
Perhaps we should give Ember some more lessons.
>>
>>25620343
Has Ember ever seen Whispy as a changeling? If she's going to live with us we might as well show her and explain the context and why she shouldn't tell anyone else. Not being from Equestria she's likely to notice one day and talk about it when she ought not.
>>
>>25620383
This. First make sure that she's got the appetizers down and give her tentative lessons with the entrees.

She probably responds well to positive reinforcement. Lets focus on that.
>>
>>25620343
>Left without saying to feel free to stop by
fug

We should be good to go for lunch hour. I'm sure Ember will want to start the oven + maybe we could show her some more about food preparation.
>>
>>25620382
>>25620395

>You leave Wispy to take care of cleaning the tables off, while you check in on Ember.
"Hey there, how's my favourite smoking pony?"
>"If I still had the power, I'd set you and everyone you care about on fire," she sarcastically replies.
"Great to hear!" you play along. "Why don't you fire up the oven and we'll get work on plating the appetizers."
>At least the prospect of setting something ablaze is able to keep Ember's spirit up. The spend the rest of the time helping teach Ember more about the ways of culinary art. She is, as always, impatient and sour, but she's catching on.
>"So why do you like cooking so much anyways?" Ember asks while dicing up some leeks. "I mean, if you were a gryphon I could sorta understand since you get to kill things occasionally, but unless potatoes start screaming, this feels a bit flat."

Input response.
>>
You guys seem to have things handled.
>>
>>25620644
>The satisfaction is in the reward. I cook because I like food that tastes good, and I like seeing others enjoying it.
>Besides, vegetables scream too. They just don't do it when you're cutting them.
>>
>>25620644
"Thats a good question Ember, food is a great way to ponies hearts, it can cheer them up, make them feel better or give them strength and health to continue with their day. I'm sure you know about the cats, after eating chowder it moved their widdle hearts to try a different way of life instead of stealing so they can earn bits and buy more of it"
>>
>>25620644
How many lighter rock things do we have left? We wanted to explode the last one with Ember remember.
>>
>>25620644
Time to cook this hot stuff something amazing
>>
>>25620644
Its brings everyone together, here in this inn everyone is welcome to eat and drink.
>>
>>25620723
I don't think she has ever tried food before, give her a taste.
>>
>>25620673
>>25620682

"Probably because I enjoy bringing happiness into the lives of others, not seeing them squirm and scream," you answer while taking some of the diced leek away from Ember. "Food is a great way to the hearts of ponies - cheers them up after a bad day, gives them strength to tackle new challenges, brings them together when they're feeling alone. It's all about community, and I enjoy being a part of that."
>"How quaint..." Ember mutters to herself. You catch notice of a slight upwards curl at the corner of her lip, but then she sees you staring and scowls even harder. "I mean, what a load of namby-pamby pony nonsense."
>You smile to yourself, but decide to say nothing more of it...at least not while Ember's still holding a knife.
>The lunchtime crowds soon begin to trickle in. You see some familiar faces, like Birchwood and his two sons, clearly having a nice little feast to themselves.
>"Papa Pot, there's some shiny guards here to see you!" Wispy's voice calls out from the other side of the kitchen door.
>Curious, you venture on out and see a familiar moustached face. It's one of the Hearts, though off the top of your head you really can't remember which one is which.
"Um, hello...sir, is there something I can help you with?"
>"That you may," the mottled pegasus affirms. He pulls out a scroll and unfurls it, showing off a picture of yet another familiar face, this time a zebra's. "We've received word that a fugitive from the wildlands is hiding out in Ponyville. A pony has put out a sizeable cash reward for information leading to the fugitive's arrest. Have you seen anyone looking like this? Zebra's are hard to miss, they've all stripey and stuff. Be wary of their gaze, though, it is said that they can put a pony into a trance with but a look."

Input response.
>>
>>25620912
Why would a pony put out a reward for a zebra's arrest if the zebra is a fugitive from the wildlands? But no, I haven't seen one. If you'd like you can leave a scroll here and I'll put it up sometime. A little message-board near the door isn't a bad idea...
>>
>>25620912
"Actually yes, it was a few days ago though and they left town with some pony, not sure who because they were both hooded at the time, I could only make out some of the stripped fur"

Give some BS excuse of where they might of gone
>>
>>25620912
What did this zebra do? That is a rather racist and silly thing to say.
>>
>>25620928
I love the message board idea but I think half truths are the best lies >>25620930
>>
>>25620937
I also want to know
>>
>>25620944
I agree, but we should also try to get some information out of him.
>>
>>25620965
Double agreed
>>
>>25620944
How about both? Give a half truth and offer to keep the scroll? Makes it much more believable. Maybe throw in something slightly embarrassing so they won't want to pry. Like the whole aphrodisiac fiasco.
>I think I saw one a few days ago, passed through here wearing a hood, though I could make out some stripes on their coat. Wasn't paying much attention though. I was much more busy with another pony, if you know what I mean.
>Waggle eyebrows
>>
>>25620995
lets not mention the drugging of our customers, for legal reasons.
>>
>>25620995
Talking about fucking to a guy we barely know that's working is weird.
>>
>>25621020
>>25621026
Okay, maybe don't mention that part.
Just ask what the bounty is supposed to be for instead,
>>
>>25621048
Agreed
>"Sir we are looking for a Zeb-"
"So I had sex with that pony and that pony over there, that one I drugged and had a three way, pretty messy"
>>
"Why is a pony putting a bounty on a zebra from the wildlands?" you remark, albeit a bit rhetorically. "What exactly is this zebra wanted for?"
>"Theft," the guardpony answers, "though I'm sure there's a bit more to it. You can never be too sure with those savages...probably a hoodoo hex or two involved."
"Lot of effort for just some theft," you reply. "Well, afraid I can't help you much - I thought I saw somebody zebra-like yesterday in the market, but between the crowds and the cloaks, I really can't say for certain."
>"Very well, be on the look-out though. This fugitive is extremely dangerous."
"I thought this was just for theft."
>"All zebras are dangerous...that wildlands of theirs is nothing but chaos and savagry. No skin off my muzzle if they waste all their time killing each other, but when that stuff spills out into my kingdom, then you're damn right I will put a stop to it."
>You try to keep a straight face despite an overwhelming urge to roll your eyes straight out of your skull.
"Well, maybe I can help out - you can leave that scroll here and I'll hang it up somewhere so that my patrons can be made aware," you offer.
>"Ah! A capital idea, citizen," the guardpony says as he hoofs you the scroll. "Always glad to see to that someponies take law and order seriously...unlike some of those clients of yours. Now, onto the second business..."
>The guardpony takes off his helmet and then sits down on a nearby stool. "I'll have the lentil burger and a pint of mead, if you'll please."

Input action.
>>
>>25621145
Of course.
Take the paper and stick it up outside.
>>
>>25621145
"I'll get right on that." Take the scroll back to the kitchen with us. I want to show it to Zuri when we have time. Does the scroll have how much the bounty is?
>>
>>25621154
Pretty much this, make sure it tastes great.
>>
>>25621145
Lets give him a free drink "The drinks on the house, thanks for your hard work"
>>
>>25621162
We don't have to put the scroll up just yet. In the meantime, we can make the meal and chat a bit more with the guard.
>>
>>25621174
I wouldn't mind that, ask about the stuff that happens around here.
>>
>>25621183
>>25621174
Free meal and drink for a friendly chat?
>>
>>25621190
Free drink, we don't want to overtly come out as buttering him up. Or have him expect more free meals in the future.
>>
>>25621191
sounds good
>>
"One burger and mead, coming up," you reply with a curt nod.
>You take the scoll into the back, and have yourself a quick look over it. There's not much information on it beyond things you already know - zebra, goes by the name of Zuri, wanted to theft, considered extremely dangerous, five hundred bit reward for information leading to her capture. Well, you're not sure if 'extremely' is the best adjective, but you suspect the scroll may be overselling things a bit.
>You put the scroll away for safe-keeping for now. You consider maybe showing it to Zuri later, or you could hang it out front later like you said you would. Hopefully doing so doesn't lead to somebody actually alerting the guards to Zuri's presence here.
>You deliver Mr Heart's meal yourself, making sure to remark that his drink is on the house for today.
>"Why thank you, Mr Luck. It's always nice to see a little appreciation from the citizenry," he replies, picking up his mug and giving you a polite nod. "With all these 'adventurers' about, causing chaos and trouble, some people completely forget that we're the ones keeping law and order around here."

Input action.
>>
>>25621314
"Well at the very least you know where the chaos is going to be. So anything interesting happen around here the last few days, besides the Zebrah of course?"
>>
>>25621314
Aegis Heart was the one who didn't like adventurers, wasn't he?
He sounds overworked and underappreciated.
Let's give him a compliment ask him about the state of the guard around town.
>>
>>25621346
yeah, I think he just needs to vent. Kinda our duty to be that guy.
>>
>>25621314
We should ask him about the barracks meals and that and tell him about our delivery service. Wouldn't you rather a hearty meal instead of scrap?
>>
>>25621314
Work keeping you busy?
>>
>>25621396
Its probably like the mine, some dive with terrible food and drink to barely keep them fed.
>>
>>25621369
Would be the first time we've done stereotypical Innkeeper stuff.

>>25621396
No harm in spreading the word, but how many guards are in the barracks anyway?
>>
"Well, at least you know where the chaos is going to be," you reply with a quiet chuckle.
>"It's disruptive," the guardpony scoffs. "Thieves and bandits I can deal with - they're just idiotic and misguided ponies with too much time on their hooves and not enough sense in their heads. But monsters from the Everfree? Dragons looming overhead? Bah! This town is going to give me gray whiskers in no time."
>Heart grumbles a bit more to himself, and quickly washes down the resentment with a sip of mead. His mood notably lightens as a result.
>"I remember when being a Royal Guard was a honoured and noble position. You'd be the envy of Canterlot, but now I seem to spend more time watching over backwater mudholes, pulling apart drunken barfights, and making sure ponies pay their taxes."
>You say nothing, just nodding quietly as the pony vents a bit.
"I'm sure the ponies here appreciate all your work...even if they sometimes don't act like it," you remark. "I know a nice, orderly city is much better for my business."
"How's the food in the barracks treating you guys?"
>"Could be better, could be worse," Heart replies. "Food supplies are contracted out through the quartermaster's office every three years. The barrack cook does what he can, but he is cooking for about a hundred ponies day in and day out, so he does his best with what he's got."

Input action.
>>
>>25621489
Discount for guards?
A hundred meals is a tall order fir us right now.
>>
>>25621505
Bulk ordering seems good, we could always help our or provide better meals.
>>
>>25621505
The question is how we handle it, through lunch delivers or just send them our way
>>
>>25621516
Discount if they come in. We don't need to be offering the lunch deliveries willy nilly until we have an idea of the popularity and growth, and prepare for it. We're not at all prepared to handle a massive amount if it bursts in popularity across town.
>>
>>25621529 (me)
Think of using the mine as a beta. We don't want to offer a product until we've worked out the problems and kinks.
>>
>>25621508
>>25621516
Maybe instead we could refer the cook to Oats' farm? Seems like bad supplies are the main problem.
>>
>>25621529
Seems reasonable. "Well perhaps I could give you and your guards a friendly discount as thanks for their services. A good meal is key for maintain the strength and will of those under you"

>>25621539
Sure
>>
>>25621505
As long as we still make a profit I don't see why not.
>>
Think I'll call it a night. As usual, we can hopefully resume tomorrow.
>>
>>25621556
If we advertise it we'll get a bit more popularity with the townfolk, but probably get less popularity from adventurers and such.
>>
>>25621564
You mean the guard discount? I don't think very many adventurers will mind if the guards get a small discount. Though if you're worried about driving away the adventurers, maybe we could make a system to reward regular customers? not that doesn't happen already with our friends.
>>
>>25621604
>>25621564
I'm sure they won't care and if you can think of a reward system go ahead.
>>
>>25621604
Nothing so extreme as 'driving away' just slight boosts and slight drops in popularity. If some local joint in town is particularly nice to cops you're less likely to get thugs in there because they don't like cops. But you'll get more normal people because they usually like cops.

Much like criminals and cops, the guards in Ponyville have an antagonistic attitude towards the adventures which seems to be returned.

This is just an observation of the sea-saw effect that'll probably happen with this particular bit and whether we want to push more for the adventurer coin or normal people coin. If we care to go one particular way we should avoid hurting the net effect. I don't really mind either way.
>>
>>25621643
I for one like adventurers
>>
>>25621643 (me)
Of course, I don't know if innkeeper has popularity mechanics for different population (guards, townfolk, miners, adventurers, griffons, etc), that's just how I'd do it. So I could just be digging deeper than what exists.
>>
>>25621671
What we should do is have a literal potluck at the end of the week, we use up all the unused food that's probably going to spoil and (sell/give away, maybe homeless)
>>
>>25621637
My first idea was something like a card to track repeat customers. Come for X meals,a and get N bits off your next one. But that seems too time consuming and I don't think that would have helped much. If someone doesn't like our food, they're not going to come back so often anyway.
Instead, I was thinking of discounts for certain items during the hours we need more business. Like a few bits off a burger and mead when it isn't the lunch rush to pull in more. Though that will need us to look at our supplies and customer base. Honestly, I think we're doing fine as is. We're hardly popular enough to warrant that kind of marketing just yet.

>>25621643
Giving too much to one side will push away the other. If we gave to both sides, everyone would complain. Maybe it'll be best not to do anything right now? Or perhaps, not pander to any one side so much so soon.

>>25621671
We kinda have a niche of our own right now, with the lower incomes and griffons.Cheap, good food is our main draw, and there's always the Velvet Saddle for the more fancy types.
We should look into expanding our meat options when we have the bits.

>>25621686
There's still the changelings back at the Abandoned Inn. We could give them some quiche. Maybe the love Pot puts into his cooking will help them a little.
>>
>>25621725
That not a bad idea, end of each week we put all the scraps and unused food and give it to them.
>>
>>25621725
>Giving too much to one side will push away the other. If we gave to both sides, everyone would complain
Not really. I don't see a negative effect of this potluck idea. >>25621686. There are ideas that would have global popularity boosts, like better quality food for the same price.

We can give the guards a discount without a significant affect to adventurer popularity, it just means not making a big deal about it. So the popularity sliders other than the guards who spread it internally should stay the same or similar.

Of course, having a massive adventurer/miner popularity would push down guards/townsfolk popularity, pandering or not. Can't have everything.

I'm cool with catering to adventures, miners, and griffons. Makes things more interesting.

>There's still the changelings back at the Abandoned Inn. We could give them some quiche.
Sounds like a fine idea if we have much left over. Just a nice gesture.
>>
>>25621782
quiches for days
>>
>>25621782
In that case, I think things will be just fine.

If we're leaving at night, it may be good to bring along Airy or Sundance or Azura. Wispy could come too.The craziest stuff tends to happen at night.
>>
Was Zuri meant to leave today or tomorrow?
>>
Bed bump
>>
>>25622373
That feel when seconds away from saying the same thing
>>
Bumpu~
>>
Bed bump
>>
Morning bump
>>
When's Longsgot going to be back? It'll be good to remind him the guards are after Zuri too
>>
>>25626706
Today or tomorrow I believe
>>
>>25626706
Oh shit, sending her to the guards was our backup plan incase the inn was no longer safe.
>>
>>25626748
Lets hope she doesn't stab sunny again
>>
>>25621489
Is this guy jelly? The adventures get all the thanks and $$ for their services while the guards do nothing and aren't thought of as cool.
>>
bump that rump
>>
>>25627878
>Heart just wants to be cool again
We should see if we can make him friends with an adventurer. Maybe that will soften him a little
>>
>>25628987
Yeah, Azura. All that insecurity will disappear in seconds when she falls on her face.
>>
...bump
>>
As usual, hopefully can start within the next hour or two
>>
>>25630021
noice
>>
Okay so...there's been a bit of freezing rain here, which means everyone in the city has collective forgotten how to walk.

Gonna be kiiiiinda busy here at the hospital tonight. For a change. Will try to find time when I can.
>>
>>25630639
no worries
>>
>>25630639
Damn all these QMs and their altruism, we need our pony.
>>
>>25630639
In that case, I'll be streaming about an hour of art to fill in for a bit if I don't get forced to go to bed first.

https://picarto.tv/invertigo

Any particular scene you guys want?
>>
>>25630897
This one
> The filly starts bouncing in a circle around you, going 'Papa Pot' all the while.
>>
>>25630897
qt spraying white stuff all over his face would be great.
>>
>>25630897
Wispy in a web
>>
>>25630897
10/10 more jelly then heart of your skills
>>
>>25630897
Sunny with a strap on!
>>
>>25630897
Pot's negotiations with the cats. Or the guarding of the milk. Either or.

>>25441058
>>
>>25631470
WIspy under the kitten pile
>>
>>25630897
You putting them in fanart or something right for those who missed them?
>>
>>25630897
How about that scene when wispy and pot were play fighting and wispy won?
>>
>>25631832
"You killed my father"
> "I AM your FATHER, well right after the paper work anyway"
>>
>>25630897
Pot tied up giving Azura a HJ
>>
File: JADStream12.2.15Censor.png (2MB, 1700x2706px) Image search: [Google]
JADStream12.2.15Censor.png
2MB, 1700x2706px
Here's the stuff from the stream.
no hornjob for you 2009, sorry
>>
JAD has the most based artfag.
>>
File: Doodle18_nsfwCensor.png (482KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Doodle18_nsfwCensor.png
482KB, 1000x1000px
And here's a little extra.

Both pics are here.
http://imgur.com/a/seeJ1
>>
>>25632148
Love it so much. Where the dildo image be in full?
>>
>>25632161
>>25632184
>Both pics are here.
pls anon, keep your dick in for a little more
>>
>>25632161
Sunny is my waifu
>>
>>25632148
Noice
>>
>>25632148
Wispy is 2 cute for us
>>
>>25632148
I can't believe Pot is fucking dead.
>>
>>25632302
Should of never trusted Wispy.
>>
>>25632344
JAD's final chapter:
IT'S ME, POT LUCK
IT'S ME, POT LUCK
IT WAS ME, ALL ALONG, POT LUCK
>>
>>25632344
>>25632302
If wispy really wanted to kill us she would of crushed us like it was nothing since she has super pony strength from all that love.
>>
>>25632438
Sounds like she should arm wrestle Sundance for Pot's love.
>>
>>25632463
kek, I'd watch that fight.
>>
Looks like innkeeper got held up
>>
>>25632749
Well, he does work in a hospital....
>>
bed bump
>>
>>25632148
>Ah yes, the horsecock. An elegant weapon for a more civilised age, not as clumsy or random as a crossbow.
>>
>>25633593
>>
>>25636298
>>25636298
>>
>>25634616
She has pounded many of foes into the ground, those that do survive never walk again.
>>
>>25637809
Her interrogation technique is legendary, the moans of her adversaries echoing out loud in agony.
>>
>>25631978
>Berry never told you what happened to your father
>He told me enough! He told me you fucked him!
>No.Wispy, I am your father.

search your feelings for the truth, you know it to be true
>>
>>25638373
Lets hope she will never need that phrase for real
>>
>>25632161
>>25632148
>>25630897

Looks like a missed something grand yesterday. I would of mentioned characters of Tex and Autumn.
>>
>>25638497
Throw in Zuri as Wispy's 'sister' for more fun

>>25639335
I would have suggested a skirt to go with Pot's socks
>>
>>25639506
We will make all the mares jelly
>>
>>25639506
Pot luck in a dress with sundance over him with her strap-on.

This is what I need in life.
>>
August and Sugar are great wafiu material, we should get to know them better.
>>
>>25640186
Move over Cutie, Pot's a better trap than you!
>>
>>25640299
Oh god, I want to go undercover as a mare with some sort of ridicules quest.
>>
>>25640341
Maybe Pot can be called to the gala, but has to go as someone's date. He's got to wear a dress because there's no suit available.
Maybe with Prism? Or one of the Hearts? They'd be the only ones who would be invited to such things in the first place.
>>
>>25640863
Sundance in a tuxedo and pot in a dress.
>>
>>25640870
She can be the +1
>>
Lets hope innkeeper is not busy today
>>
>>25641240
I hope Innkeeper isn't busy everyday.

>>25640341
Like a spy movie?
>>
>>25642007
> Pot luck has to infiltrate some sort of gang hideout but needs to dress like a mare to get in.
>Potluck gets found out but they are fine with it and pin him down
>Sundance crashes through the wall to rescue pot and brutal murders everything
> Sundance caries potluck away in her hoves
>>
Okay...think I can start up a session.
>>
File: almost concerned but not.gif (980KB, 350x203px) Image search: [Google]
almost concerned but not.gif
980KB, 350x203px
>>25642185
And many rejoicings were heard across the land.
>>
>>25642185
Noice
>>
>>25642200
This guy gets it
>>
>>25642185
Re-huzzah!
>>
Sugar was coming tonight for the posters, we should learn more about her
>>
>As nice as the kind of business of a government contract could provide, you suspect it would do more harm than good to your business. That many guardponies in one place might deter some of your other clients, or at least take up too much space for anyone else. And the adventurers probably wouldn't like dining near the guards, or even vice versa.
>And no doubt the quality of your cooking would suffer if you're trying to feed that many mouths in short-order.
"Well, I could offer a little 'friendly' discount to you guards. You know, as thanks to all your hard work," you suggest.
>"Officially, I cannot say anything that may encourage anything that can be construed as bribery or gifting," Heart replies. "But at the same time, how you choose to charge and bill your patrons is entirely your discretion."
>You refrain from saying anything further on the matter, then, at least for the time being. You let the guard captain enjoy his meal and attend to some of your other duties.
>It's not long, however, before you see a friendly face bounding in through the door. It's Sugar Song, carrying with her a bunch of rolled up parchments.
>"Hey Potty!" she exclaims, hopping onto a stool with enough speed that she almost overshoots it. "I'll have a bowl or plate or whatever of the spiciest thing you got on the menu! Also got some of the poster designs to show you - I think we need a motto for your business. You know, something catchy!"

Input action.
>>
>>25642412
I like the whole everyone is welcome thing, not sure how to make a motto
>>
>>25642412
"Make a brief stop at the Sword and Board, where the booze is cheaper, the tables are friendly, and the women are just like the booze!"
>>
>>25642467
lolol. Good motto but not sure it fits
>>
>>25642412
If there's an ornate, old-timey flourished design I'd go for that. We want to project a comfortable, familiar vibe.

As for the motto, "Sword And Board- Where Adventure takes a relaxing night off." (Though that may be misleading, considering our inn's active nature.)
>>
"Where food and friends become feast and family."?
>>
>>25642467
"Haven to all, drink and rest in a place that will welcome you"
>>
>>25642498
Later that day pones will gather around and eat their new friends and family.
>>
>>25642499
>>25642485
Sword And Board- Where Adventure takes a relaxing night off in your own safe haven?
>>
>>25642528
This is like compromising and getting the worst of all worlds.

A better fusion would be:
"The Sword and Board: Adventure's Haven"
>>
>>25642412
Come see the cute and adorable Wispy, marvel out the sweetness she will bring to your life.
> Warning might cause heart attacks
>>
So, what's going to happen when a customer is mean to Wispy?
>>
>>25642591
Death by snu snu with sunny
>>
>>25642591
It becomes a ten-way-tie to see who can beat them to death first.
>>
>>25642412
Well I'm bad with mottos. A comfy, familiar vibe like >>25642485 says is what an Inn should have, but its always going to be ironic in our case.
How about:
>"One of the most interesting Inns in the world."
>I don't always sleep in Inns, but when I'm in Ponyville I sleep at the Sword and Board!

Alternatively, "Home of the greatest ass in town".
"You'll be cumming again soon"
I don't have much.

>>25642591
We don't have to do anything. The other customers will take care of that for us.
>>
Why don't we ask our clientele?
They probably get the appeal of our place better than we do.
>>
The Sword And Board Inn- Where everyone's welcome
>>
>Mottos...not one of your stronger suits, unfortunately. Dammit Sugar Song, you're a cook, not a poet! You're soon racking your brain trying to devise something catchy that reflects how you want to present your inn.
"I'm...having trouble coming up with something," you admit with some reluctance. "I mean, we need something quick and easy, that rolls off the tongue, and gets across that this is a place where everypony is welcome to eat and drink, and everyone is treated like family."
>"How about...Sword and Board - Where everypony knows your name," Sugar Song suggests.
"Feels...unoriginal."
>"Sword and Board: Food, Fun, and Friends?" Song continues. "Ummm...Sword and Board: Always Time for a Drink? Or maybe Sword and Board: the Sanctuary from the Storm? 'Come for the Drinks, Stay because there's monsters outside!'"

Perhaps we should put the motto on hold for now?
>>
Well everyone wants it to say something like, friendly, place to rest and eat, all welcome.

>>25642702
Though I do like, Sword and Board: the Sanctuary from the Storm
>>
>>25642702
Yeah, lets do that. So what's the spicest thing on our menu?
For a moment I was considering "It's just another day here" or something like that. But that's just cheesy.
>>
>>25642702
I maintain we should talk to our clientele and ask them what their favorite thing about our tavern is, then base the motto off of that.
>>
>>25642748
Most of our friends would agree on one thing: Pot's ass.
even though not all of them have had some yet
>>
>>25642702
Sword and Board: Sanctuary from the world?
>>
>>25642702
We should think about it for a while.

Remember how long it took for us to decide a name?
>>
>>25642799
I like Sanctuary, not sure what to put for the rest of it.
>>
>>25642828
I agree.
>>
>>25642846
>>25642828
I vote for Sword and Board: the Sanctuary from the Storm
>>
"Let's put a pin on the motto thing for now. I'm sure the posters can manage without them for a while," you conclude.
>"Okie dokie," Sugar Song nods. She grabs some of the rolled-up parchment and unfurls them across the bar for your inspection. "So we got the sorta bog standard one here just...'Hungry? Thirsty? Head down to the Sword and Board Inn' and then some little decals and I drew a few happy-looking ponies there. This one over here focuses a bit more on the lunch delivery thing you were talking about: 'Hot and Fresh from the Sword and Board.' And then I figured a little picture of tired miner holding a big steaming bowl of food would help highlight all of this."
>You nod quietly, following along with the explanations. A few of the different posters had different styles of writing, though nothing too drastic.
>"And this last one here," Sugar Song continues as she rolls out another sheet, though instead of a poster it's got what appears to be an ink drawing of two ponies in the midst of sexual congress. "Whoopsies! How did that one get in there?" Sugar chuckles with a slightly embarrassed blush. She quickly pulls it away.
"Was...that a picture of me and Sundance?" you remark.
>"What? No! Of course not. Those are my purely fictionalized characters Hot Buck and Sunwaltz. Any resemblances to real ponies, living or dead, is purely coincidental."
"Uh...huh..." you murmur back.
>"Anyways, I'm thinking we'll use a mix of the two main types - one just for the business, the other for the delivery. Anything else you want to include on them?"

Input action.
>>
>>25643040
Oh my god.
She's a shipper.
I love this pony.
>>
>>25643054
Is she wafiu material?
>>
>>25643040
"So Sugar tell me more about yourself" I really want to know more about this pone.
>>
>>25643073
More like drinking buddy material. She's never going to get with us while she thinks she can get us with Sunwal- er, Sundance.
>>
>>25643040
Sounds fine as is. Ponyville is lucky to have someone like you around. You obviously have a hoof for art. You should swing by some time and show me some more of your drawings. That Sunwaltz character in particular looked interesting.
>>
>>25643087
Ask about the fanfic
>>
>>25643106
This 100% this
>>
>>25643114
>>25643106
These.
>>
>>25643114
Especially this.
>>
>>25643040
>Hot Buck and Sunwaltz
Please be R63
So they can wear a dress and a tuxedo
>>
>>25643243
Bwhahaha, I was thinking the same thing.
>>
"I think it's all in order," you nod in agreement. "I mean, we don't need anything super fancy. I imagine a lot still remember the grand opening party so it just needs to be a reminder."
>"Done and done, then. I'll start putting these up after I eat," Sugar Song replies as she packs her scrolls away. "Just need the...um, ahem...payment."
"Oh, right, the bits."
>You pay Sugar Song the appropriate funds for the fliers.
>After preparing a nice, spicy meal for Sugar Song, you make yourself comfortable at the bar. She doesn't appear to waste any time diving into her meal, the heat of the flavor doing little to dissuade her enthusiasm. She must have a cast iron stomach, you figure.
"So...Hot Buck and Sunwaltz, eh? Is there any story that goes along with them?" you inquire with a cheeky smirk.
>"Oh you bet," she answers between mouthfuls. "During the day, Hot Buck is but a mild-mannered mare, working as a waitress in Equine City. But by night, she's a daring secret agent working for her Majesty's Court! And during her adventures, she's joined by the daring and stalwart Sunwaltz...veteran of wars forgotten, his heart yearns for the touch of a gentle mare once more...but is haunted by his demons."
"Sounds like rather colourful characters you have."
>"I like to draw inspiration from those around me," she nods, this time talking with her mouth full. "Thinking I might make it into a serial. It's still an early work but I think I might get the first few chapters released soon."

Input response.
>>
>>25643370
What about the other characters?
>>
>>25643387
This, "well if you want someone to proof read it and give feed back I'm your guy, sounds awesome and to be truthful I just want first peak"
>>
>>25643387
The shipping wars must be intense
>>
>>25643370
Impressed with the hard work you are putting into it.
>>
>>25643432
"Why does Hot Buck get paired with all the other characters?"
>>
>>25643444 trips
We should ask if wearing a dress will provide some more inspiration
>>
>>25643370
>Hot Buck
Well shes got that part of our character down
>>
"Huh, you seem to be quite dedicated to your little project," you remark.
>"I happen to be one of the most popular Ponyville authors in Ponyville...well, probably the only one actually. And if you want to read it, you'll just have to wait until the first part hits the bookshelves, just like everypony else." She then playfully sticks her tongue out at you.
>Such a tease...getting your curiosity up with her book and now leaving you wanting more.
"Do you have anythign else you've written available then?"
>"Plenty. You can go check out the bookstore - got a whole section of the shelf dedicated to my stuff," Sugar Song beams with pride. "Just be mindful of the ones with the star in the corner, those tend to be a bit on the smuttier side. And by a bit, I mean a lot."

Input action.
>>
>>25643609
"sounds thrilling, I'll pick one up when I get time" I think we should get back to work.
>>
>>25643609
Party girl, explosion expert and hentai creator. Sundance or Sugar, which one to wafiu.
>>
>>25643609
What other interests do you enjoy doing?
>>
>>25643638
Currently waifuing Sugar pretty hard.

But why not both?
>>
>>25643685
Someone has to be on top if you know what I mean.
>>
>>25643685
Agreed, Sugar, Sundance and Azura are my top 3.
>>
>>25643622
Yeah she needs to increase our popularity. Tell her to put some around the mining area and that district where most of them live.
>>
"So...party organizer, explosions expert, and now big-shot storywriter," you remark, leaning against the bar countertop, "What other surprises do you got hidden away?"
>"I'm sercertly a time-traveling creature from another world that flies around the heavens in a big blue box."
>She promptly grins to try and look as serious as possible but promptly falls apart in a giggling fit.
"Seriously, though, what else do you do around here?"
>"Same sorta stuff that anypony does - work my shop, play around with new fireworks, spend time with my friends, organize things with the mayor...it all keeps me pretty busy. Barely got any time to do that 'hoo-yah' if you catch my drift."
>She accentuates her 'hoo-yah' with a quick pelvic thrust in her chair. You can't help but laugh at her antics.
"Speaking of work, I best get back to mine," you reply.
>You return to your kitchen, not wanting any orders to slip past your notice.
>The rest of the lunch hour zips on by without much else happening. You wind up stuck in the kitchen for a while and miss seeing Sugar Song's departure, though Wispy passes along the 'good-bye.'
>You eventually get a chance to rest in the late afternoon lull. You relax at one of the tables whilst Wispy scrubs the surface by using a rag underneath each hoof and shuffling across the surface.

You have some time to go back into town, or you could rest until the dinnertime rush. Input action.
>>
>>25643757
Hmmm~ I think we did most of our stuff needed today. So RnR?
>>
>>25643757
I don't think we have met the mayor yet wonder what they are like.
>>
>>25643757
make sure everything is in order and rest
>>
>>25643808
>>25643770
>>
>>25643808
Yes
>>
Blah....don't like cutting things short but gotta close down for the night.
>>
>>25643874
Think you will have a game tomorrow or should we let it die for the weekend?
>>
>>25643883
The weekend's close. How about we give Innkeeper some RnR too?
>>
>>25643890
So let thread die?
>>
Up to you guys. May as well use it for discussion.
>>
>>25643945
I see no reason not to >>25643890
>>
>>25643945
I was planning on that.

I'll start: R63 names for our friends so they can be in Sugar Song's book.
>>
>>25643980
>>25643945
We discussing the fanfiction?
>>
>>25644012
Sure. Unless you'd like to discuss something else?

Like how Pot would go romancing each character? Actually I like this one better
>>
>>25644092
Man auto fresh is bad at telling me when a post happen. So lets start with Azura, I think just keep being our self (put her out of work) and do that play fighting thing we have going. Shes clearly lacking in the romance department and I think we could get her to full in love with us.
>>
>>25644157
Personally, I just hit update every 15mins or so.
I agree, the whole tsundere act is because she doesn't know how to express affection any other way. Keep it up until she gets comfortable, then slowly wear her down with compliments and nice gestures. Her biggest problem is just with how damn proud she is.

Next, B for Belle. Now I know she said she's not really looking for romance and there's the whole surprise dinner with Diamond, but she did open up to Pot about her ex-husband, plus she likes the booty, no doubt about that. I think something slightly conventional would work. Like taking her out on a date, walk in the park, stuff like that. No stereotypical stuff though. She'd probably prefer a new ingredient for her mead over flowers. Can't be completely sure though, we haven't had a real conversation since the lewd pretzel making.
>>
>>25644157
We just need to slap her on the flank next time we see her.
>>
>>25644283
>>25644290
We would have to smack diamonds flank first in till he knows his rightful place

C for Cutie, I think just asking him out and spending time with him. Maybe ending his mother because she might be a problem.
>>
>>25644283
What about August? Shes soft and caring and if we show that side of us and help those in need she might take notice. Perhaps treat her nicely and her brother and she will show us how the milking is done.
>>
>>25644298
I'm for spending time with QT.
>>
>>25644298
No need for something so drastic, we haven't even met her yet! For all we know, it might be Cutie who's choosing to stay with her.

Also, you missed B for Berry.And Airy too.okay, that was technically my fault
Don't know enough to say anything about him yet. Except quiche.
Airy left home because she didn't want to be tied down. Nothing for her either.
>D for Diamond.
He's the 'kiss first date later' of guy, so I think one way is to show physical interest first. Kiss him and then ask him out, or something like that. (Though that's because Belle was only interested in sex)
He's not the smartest when rocks aren't involved, so nothing too subtle will work first time round. Though I think he has a softer side. He obviously cares for his brother a lot, and maybe Pot being his usual helpful self, more than most ponies anyway, will be enough to get him to make the first move. Other than that, keep flirting.
What can I say? I like Diamond
>>
>>25644332
Maybe add some hints here and there, when she's alone. She's kinda like Cutie, so if we can get her thinking about pot Luck's Hot Buck, it'll be a start.

How about Tex?
>>
>>25644375
Diamond is a chill guy, I think he really likes Belle so I don't want to get in this way. He asked us to help him after all and Belle needs some loven as well.

Airy is a bro and Berry is kinda a gramper, would be weird for Wispy.

>>25644392
Never really thought of tex as a romantic interest but drugging his milk supply and manipulation through that might work.
>>
>>25644392
Oats, she is a sweet heart so I say help her a bit around the farm and set play dates for wispy. She loves her child as much as we love ours and putting them together would bring feel for everyone
>>
>>25644399
Well I did say EVERY CHARACTER.

I agree, Diamond would be good for Belle.But a little part of me is still holding out hope that Belle doesn't say yes to a long-term relationship. Mean of me, I know, but I'm stubborn like that. No (well-written) character is so one-dimensional, so there might be reasons no one but Innkeeper knows why they won't get past friends with benefits.
I won't say no to a menage a trois though.

>>25644298
>We would have to smack diamonds flank first in till he knows his rightful place
I think he'd enjoy being on the bottom once in a while. He's with Belle,after all.
>>
>>25644414
Berry has been gone for quite a while, so if he isn't going to come back....
Somehow, putting two single parents together seems fitting. Though that means I can't exactly ship Wispy with Honeycomb anymore, now can I?
>>
>>25644457
Thats only if we go after oats.

Sugar song so far I'm really loving, I got a feeling she wants us to get together with Sundance because we are literally the only person in this world that can touch her a make her smile (Even a little)
>>
>>25644449
Prism, that guy is kinda a loner. Might be hard but if we should interest in his work and help him we might be able to go somewhere. Though we would have to survive those pranks.
>>
>>25644467
Not-Pinkie is nice like that. Though it doesn't always have to be romantic, being platonic life partners with Sunny will be better for her in the long run, I think. Show her that she can be friendlier with others, rather than a partner she can just cling onto.
Mostly because slave past and stuff. Sex stuff just feels like we're taking advantage. (not that that can really happen) At least until she gets a new 'sword'....
>>
>>25644498
> Pot shares a single tear
"I feel bad for taking advantage of you Sundance"
>"Shut up pot and take my 20 inches like the bitch you are"
>>
>>25644492
I think the best way to start, would be to ask Sugar. He'll need a lot of work, if his reaction from dry-humping Diamond at the demon mead party is any indication. He's playful, so join him in playing some pranks. Wine and Diamond would be good first targets. They can take a joke.
>>
>>25644510
kek, maybe they call each other "Hot Buck" and "Sunwaltz" in private
>>
>>25644525
Lol, I forgot Wine even existed. Lets see, have a dick? That spy lady, well we would have to track her down but I think she might be interested in a different way of life.
>>
>>25644535
Thats half the reason Sundance is 1# Waifui, besides how epic she is all the little things we want to do with her like the fan fiction. Wear a dress and role play. Get smashed through walls and people see her as abusive. Pegging like a god.
>>
>Tom
Potluck bathes in milk and gets licked all over. Don't ask where the fish is for the chowder.
>>
>>25644538
Plus, she's really set in her mind that she has to be this uncaring, calculating secret agent. I don't see that changing except through some plot device that makes her reconsider her cynicism toward herself. Like retirement.Or being fired

What about that other pony that came with her? Crystal Rose? He reminds me of a higher class Azura. So same things apply I guess, except with food.
>>
>>25644567
The heart brothers, I guess praise them and their work. Make them feel good about themselves and remove their insecurities. Have a 3 way.
>>
>>25644547
The property damage fetish is still alive, I see.

>>25644558
Applies to Neil too.
The fish is gone, there is only mllk and sausage for the cats now.
>>
Satin stash, perhaps wear the socks and dress. He seems keen on our plot.
>>
>>25644574
Don't forget the doctor, Stable Heart. I'll be a 4 way then. We could start by going back to the guild to get those cock tools. Ask specifically for Valiant to help out, then offer to 'test' our new purchase. End result: All the fancy moustache Pot can handle.
>>
>>25644591
Bring the docs wife in, its just mean to leave her out.

Longshot is already married to his bow but perhaps if talk more about his hobbies we might learn something to worm into his heart. Maybe learn if his name is true in all rearguards.
>>
>>25644582
>Go to get some new clothes tailored
>Flirt relentlessly
>"Does this materiel make my ass look fat?" and "I think you need to measure the crotch area again"

Princess Celestia, apply for the (soon to exist) position of Royal Horn Polisher. Work up from there.
>>
>>25644612
We could always become royalty, its pretty unexpected and not really conventional but we should ask out The Spider Queen plenty of wealth, power and perhaps love.
>>
>>25644603
He's married?

Why not through the bow too? Compliment on how well maintained she is; the smoothness of her stock, the tension in her bowstring. Maybe that will make him blush.

What about Ember? I mean, she only LOOKS young....
>>
>>25644603
He's married?

Why not through the bow too? Compliment on how well maintained she is; the smoothness of her stock, the tension in her bowstring. Maybe that will make him blush.

What about Ember? I mean, she only LOOKS young....

>>25644625
And all the BDSM equipment to last you a lifetime. Lets just hope the spiders aren't like black widows.
>>
>>25644630
Demon babies when, I think she really is enjoying her stay in our world. Lets just keep teaching her and the hearts will come in.
>>
What about Honey Mead? Belle and Oats' brother?
>>
>>25644638
Ember is technically a virgin. We should really break her in. All we have to do is tell her that it's a pony thing.
>>
>>25644642
Mead is wispy property and we aren't going their with wispy. Have we actually met oats brother?
>>
>>25644643
Pain and blood might tempt her. But she secretly enjoys how nice things are up here, and doesn't want to leave.

Let's go back to Airy. I think she mentioned debating once, and she knows how to slow dance. How about taking her to a formal party, and showing her how fun it can really be?
Maybe get her a book of poems too
>>
>>25644651
Honey Mead is Oats' brother. And I think we only just saw him. Never really had a conversation. Did you mean Honeycomb?

Think Wispy would like the twins from the general store?
>>
>>25644675
Wispy can have all the love, she is already stronger then a fully grown earth stallion.
>>
That changeling bitch form the abandoned inn?

Orgy option: ALL the changelings form the abandoned inn
>>
>>25644697
I kinda feel bad for her, we might be able to help her but she would just take advantage of us.
>>
>>25644697
>Cover self in quiche
>Go to abandoned Inn
>...?
>Orgy
>>
>>25644713
>Cover Self in quiche
>Cover Self in chowder
>Put on socks and dress

Some say equestrias population raised 3 sizes that day
>>
>>25644726
Remember that for the next stream

While we're on the topic of food, what food should Pot cover himself in to seduce each character?
Airy's is an easy start. Bacon.
>>
>>25644753
Kek, well I'm going to bed
>>
Binp
>>
bed bump
>>
>>25644928
>>
>>25644928
>>
>>25647006
>>
So was that all the characters yet? Or did we miss some?
>>
>>25648586
Think that was all
>>
>>25648586
The woods
>>
>>25648586
We missed Wispy.
:^)
>>
>>25649105
"Hey Whispy, I'll get you a shield to go with that sword, you just have to do something for me first."
>>
>>25649105
And Zuri
>>
>>25649804
Only way zebras know how to mate.
>Rape.
>>
>>25649227
I think wispy will one day be a bit hungry for extra love.
She'll want a snack, and the best way to squeeze some extra love out is through the cock.
>>
>>25649867
Shes already gonna be pudgy
>>
New discussion topic?
>>
>>25651130
What style we want our inn? Maybe figure out an actual motto.
>>
>>25651155
For the delivery service: Good food right to your stomach
>>
>>25651193
A little simple, but it works.
What about the Inn itself?
>>
>>25651204
All I know is people want sanctuary something
>>
>>25651204
>>25651193
Windy Delivery: Its a breeze to receive good lunch
>>
>>25651245
I'm down with naming our delvery service after our baby girl
>>
>>25651245
How about this?
>Your lunch is a breezewhisp?/ away
>>
>>25651441
Love it
Windy Delivery: Your lunch is a breezy wisp away
>>
>>25651533
Sorry, meant it as
>Your lunch is a breeze/whisp away

Ever think we'll get enough bits to get the bigger upgrades like the patio and extra rooms?
Unless Pot finds a treasure chest or something
>>
>>25651614
Well we are increasing our customer base pretty steadily. Cats, griffons, adventures and possibly changelings if they get a pass.

Spirits will make a good profit as well, we just need to hang and improve when we can.
>>
>>25651708
dont forget miners
>>
We missed one 'character': the owner of the Velvet Saddle.
Call a meeting to assess the competiton, leave with a new 'joint venture'. With every form of economic innuendo in between.
they could even have a Russian accent

Business takeover at its finest
>>
>>25651892
All jokes aside, talking to her might not be a bad idea.

Talk over her business venture, determine what her major appeal is, make sure we're not stepping on hooves.

There's more than one way to run a business, and we need to make sure we're not directly competing with the bigger, better, more established tavern.
>>
>>25651935
Did we ever meet the owner?
>>
>>25651992
>>25651935

Yeah, I thought we only saw the receptionist?
Besides, we're not even a week in yet. I dont think we'll get to meet until the Inn expands more. Picking on the small business now would just be mean.
>>
>>25651992
We don't know who the owner is, so, uh, not formally.
>>
>>25652756
>>
>>25653179
you're an idiot and a faggot.
>>
>>25653191
Thats mean
>>
Sword and Board: For your swording, relax in our boarding
>>
>>25653820
>Sword and Board: After your swording, relax in our boarding
ftfy
>>
The Sword and Board: "Mottos are hard."
>>
>>25653830
Actually, I like this one
>>
>>25652756
>>
Sword and Board: Sanctuary from your shity life
>>
>>25654140
Its past 500, bumping doesn't work anymore.

I agree with >>25653830
But in the meantime, >>25653888
works too.
>>
Find your lucky haven at the sword and board
>>
>>25654354
A sanctuary for your heart, the sword and board
>>
Just realized I forgot to ask Sugar about borrowing a cart for wispy.
>>
>>25654854
She hasn;t left just yet.
>>
>>25654865
Well I hope i don't forget next thread.
>>
>>25654888
Innkeeper should be starting up again within 20 hours.
>>
>>25654980
noice
>>
>>25654865
She did leave though >>25643757
Thread posts: 507
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.