[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>she forfeited her life for the future

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

>she forfeited her life for the future
>>
#blacklivesmatter
>>
>>25590260
The entire rebel group forfeited their lives for the future.
>>
>>25590260
She got bck up though
>>
File: latest.png (227KB, 479x446px) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
227KB, 479x446px
Khan Basilio 2.0.
>>
>>25590260
They all forfeited their lives for the future
>>
>>25590392
which means she totally didn't die, right?
>>
>>25590476
She got up, didn't she?

Speaking of. This entire episode reminds me of Awakening, anyways.
>>
>>25590260
>implying she didn't fuck Chrysalis' shit up
>>
Fluttes didn't get back up tho
>>
>reminder Aj, Rarity and RD were already dead in this timeline
>>
>>25590840
>Changelings killing their food source
>>
>>25591315
>I didn't see one try to bite off spike's head
>>
>>25591335

We can only speculate here, I'm just going off the fact that in the Canterlot wedding, Chrysalis imprisoned rather than killed, and actually tried to get Zecora to come willingly to the Canterlot dungeon in the season finale. The whole biting thing was probably just a gag.

Or changeling drones feed on love by literally eating ponies and shit. Again, speculation.
>>
File: the love must flow.jpg (218KB, 633x950px) Image search: [Google]
the love must flow.jpg
218KB, 633x950px
>>25591377
>they're lumps of flesh kept in a constant state of delirium and producing love
>axlotl horse-tanks
>>
>>25590716
she was clearly curb stomped in one hit. she probably should have used alchemy.
>>
>>25591710
>they're lumps of flesh kept in a constant state of delirium and producing love

I always found that unf worthy.
>>
>>25591791
>they're cumming constantly
>and that's their purpose
>>
>>25591791
>>25592482
I bet that part of the changeling hive looks like that nondescript flesh dimension in hentai that's made up entirely of tentacles and dicks.
>>
>>25592681
This was already established. Remember when Chrysalis put Celestia into her bondage chamber? And of course you can't forget the sticky hoof-traps the M6 plus Cadance and SA were stuck in as they were prepared for their rapings. Unfortunately they broke out and ruined everything before sexytiem
>>
>>25592482
We all cum constantly, and it is our purpose.

Its called reproduction.
>>
>>25592732
>RD, Rarara, and AJ are stuck in varying amounts of green goo
>getting repeatedly penetrated by chitinous dongs
>they literally can't stop cumming
>>
>>25592860
Sounds like a pretty normal night for Dash.
>>
File: FhEAo3H.png (288KB, 640x331px) Image search: [Google]
FhEAo3H.png
288KB, 640x331px
>>25590260

>Don't forget me...
>>
>>25592871
>Dash
>used to penetration
Pick one.

captcha: 187
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.