[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Equestria is the WORST place to live.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 10

File: Questria is shit tbh.png (1015KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Questria is shit tbh.png
1015KB, 1280x720px
Why would you ever want to go to Equestria? There are dangerous magical creatures, no WiFi, no Cell Phone reception, and no fast food joints.

People are like, "Yeah I'd drag my balls through a mile of broken glass to even set foot in Equestria"

Why? For what purpose would you even want to? Personally I don't want to wait at some over-priced shit-tier hay serving restaurant for them to import hamburgers and all the fixins over from the real world and it'd be like 2 hours before I even get a decent meal.

Meanwhile I could get a double cheeseburger at mcdonalds in the real world in under a minute.

Oh but
>Muh Magic!
but
>Muh Ponies!

Literally not even worth it. No Wifi, like, how are you even supposed to browse the internet. What would you even fucking do there? Read books? What is this, the fucking stone age?

I ain't kicking around some fucking rocks in some shit tier third world country when I could be browsing the web on my phone eating a piping hot double cheeseburger here in America.
>>
>>25582579
>no fast food joints.
Wasn't there one in Twilight Time?
>dyewts
>>
>>25582579
>Wifi
Millennial detected. There are things to do outside of browsing internet as a neet, you know.
>>
>>25582579

You must be 18 years old to use 4chan.
>>
File: image.png (154KB, 1013x767px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
154KB, 1013x767px
>>25582579
Some of is would just like to start over
>>
>>25582616
Yep, there was.
>>25582579
Join the changelings. Hivemind is like internet but real.
>>
File: images.jpg (3KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
3KB, 300x168px
>>25582616
They only served hay and veggie stuff you smartass. I want real meat.

>>25582625
>>25582640
>I disagree so he must be underage

>>25582670
Dude, life here in the US is the best. You would have to be an autist to even want to go to Equestria at all. And even if you did, would any of the ponies really want tot have sex with some hairless ape monster?
>>
>>25583546
>would any of the ponies really want tot have sex with some hairless ape monster?
>implying not rape
>>
>>25582579
I may be writing this on a cellphone, May be a computer scientist, and may be bathed in technology... But I'm a simple romantic at heart. To live in a world where there is no hustle and bustle, no real war, no strife that could last a lifetime... That is my dream, and that's what Equestria is...

Also potential sex with the ponies, can't forget that.

But it's mostly a longing for a simpler existance and closer friends. I hate answering text messages.
>>
>>25583546
>Life here is the best
You must be trolling.
If you consider that serving the mega corporations your whole life for miserable salaries and surrendering to them is a good life, you are either a brainwashed idiot or one of them yourself.
>>
>>25582579
This is what faggots actually believe
>there are people who honestly think that this shit happens on a daily basis in equestria
>they desperately try to validate the world that they got stuck with by defaming Utopias like equestria
>they don't realize that there is no reason to show an average day in Equestria because it's supposed to be entertainment
>>
>>25583740
He's probably American. Mystery solved.
>>
>>25583796
>life here in the US
>here
>He's probably American
>probably
>>
>>25583837
You are an idiot.
You can live in a country without being of the same nationality.
>>
You know, Twilight or Starlight Glimmer would probably be more than happy to give you hamburgers through magic and create machines to help you connect with Earth again. Or, if you're so dependent on meat, at the very least, Flutters would give you fish or something. That is, if you can make friends with them.
>>
>>25583747
The episode did draw attention to the fact that there have been like six potentially apocalyptic events in the last 3-5 years.
>>
>>25583871
>damage control
>>
>>25582579
Well I wouldn't want to go to Equestria as a human. Dealing with all the conspicuous stares would be too much and I wouldn't be able to enjoy more than half their cuisine. If I were to become a pony before going there I would find it much more enjoyable, especially if I were to become a pegasus or a unicorn. Not sure if I'd enjoy being an earth pony though. Plus Equestria is just one continent on a planet. I'd like to go exploring places outside of Equestria too and see if I can find any breathtakingly beautiful locales like this one.
>>
>>25583900
Ahaha
It's only been 1-2 years actually
>>
File: 1435672354755.png (347KB, 750x523px) Image search: [Google]
1435672354755.png
347KB, 750x523px
>>
>>25584088
This is the problem with you newfags
Back in my day it was understood that Equestria was everything beneath the sun
>>
>>25584178
>It's only been 1-2 years
Come on, it can't have only been one year, several annual events have happened twice already. Even two yeas is kind of a stretch to squeeze everything into.
>>
have fun a feminism world, you kuk fags
>>
>>25584252
Nope 2 years
We have experienced 2 summer sun celebrations
2 nightmare nights
2 hearths warming eves
And rainbow dash's birthday happened to be her one year anniversary of moving to ponyville
>>
>>25584291
But there was the Winter that preceded Winter Wrap Up, so together with the Hearth's Warming Eve episodes there have been at least three winters. Unless you want to go mixing season 2 episodes into season 1 like some kind of crazy man.
>>
>>25584385
Of course season 2 and 1 mixed
It's not like each season is a new year
>>
File: 1431305961040.png (259KB, 640x457px) Image search: [Google]
1431305961040.png
259KB, 640x457px
>>25582579
>Not reading books
>Not becoming a regular in ponyvilles's library
>Not befriending resident librarian Twilight Sparkadoo
>Not telling her everything about your world while she wordlessly listens to you.
>Not getting close enough to her to ask her for a job
>Not getting to hang out with her alone just to read and discuss books.
>Never learning things about a land you can barely understand
>Not developing feelings for your purple coated companion
>Not voicing those feelings and making it extremely awkward between you two
>Not realize that her friends and studies come first and you are simply some weird alien trying to convince a horse to go out with you in a somewhat pathetic display.
>Not realize everything you left earth for you could have had there instead of here.
>Never have children
>Never know the touch of a human woman
>Never look into your family's eyes again
>Never constantly get rejected because you're a fucking alien and nobody wants to get any from you unless they're a degenerate.
>Never realize that your life at home was way better than equestria.
>Never cry yourself to sleep every night
>Never try to kill yourself, only to be revived and locked up for your own safety in a foreign world, in a foreign land, in a foreign cell.
alone
>>
>>25584487
>Of course season 2 and 1 mixed
What evidence is there of this?
>>
>>25582579
Humans have lived without that shit for thousands of years. What makes you think we couldn't live like that again, you fat bastard?
>>
>>25584790
There would need to be evidence to contradict this
>>
File: 1386864557098.png (67KB, 358x500px) Image search: [Google]
1386864557098.png
67KB, 358x500px
>>25582579
>hating books
>depending on WiFi in your everyday life
>burgers in every other sentence
Sometimes I feel good about not being American.
>>
>>25582579
no niggers no sandpeople screaming allahu akbar.
no wars, no feminist...
>>
>>25584884
Why? It's clear that episodes within a season don't all occur in order but afaik each season is its own production block and changes that occur from one season to another stay consistent so it makes sense that the seasons do take place separately and in order.
>>
File: no spongebob.gif (59KB, 467x350px) Image search: [Google]
no spongebob.gif
59KB, 467x350px
>>25585084
NO SPONGEBOB
>>
>>25585193
Nope
Spike is a baby
>>
>>25584088
>Having demands
>Not living a peaceful life on [Fruit] farm
Wow, I'm glad you can't go to Equestria.
>>
>>25585316
When was the last time he was referred to as a baby?
>>
>>25584758
Jesus christ anon fuck you
>>
>>25585307
kek
>>
File: 991100.png (243KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
991100.png
243KB, 1280x960px
>>25582579
Why not dude? It's right there in the pamphlet.
>Big Adventure
>Tons of Fun
That's all I need right there. Sign me up, I'm going to go on an epic quest to the pony Necropolis to rekill me a lich pon and have a damn good time doing it. Bonus points if I get my pick of companion(s)
>>
File: 1437182350056.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1437182350056.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>25582579
>horrible diseases
>daily threat of space debris zipping past earth at several thousand miles per hour that could wipe out a small town in an instant
>microscopic organisms that want to eat our brain from the inside
>cancer
>mass genocide
>religious zealots who have nothing better to do with their time than to cause as much misery as possible to the people who don't believe in what they arbitrarily believe

Earth is a fucking accident waiting to happen.

Also pic related.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.