[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 8

>>
>>25570024
If you didn't like the ending to the Evangelion series you didn't understand it.
>>
>>25570043
>>
>>25570043
They ran out of funding and tried to make a bunch of still frames and text look all philosophical and shit to make it seem as if they intended to do that all along. It was shit. End of Evangelion was a shitty attempt at damage control but didn't suck as much dick as the last episode. Jesus Christ I hate it when people start saying shit like, "you don't like it cuz you don't get it hurr". It was a shitty ending to an amazing anime, plain and simple.
>>
>>25570024
Actually they form a pretty interesting contrast with each other.

Evangelion's ending was a byproduct of the fact they had no fucking money, but they still had an artistic vision in mind. You could argue that it was a product of poor management and resource allocation, but they tried with with what they had.

Twilight becoming an alicorn though was a pure marketing move. Intended only to sell toys. Devoid of a creative vision. The only reason a person would defend Twilight becoming an alicorn is because they think disliking her becoming an alicorn is the same as disliking her as a character.
>>
>>25570043
>If you didn't like the ending to the Evangelion series you didn't understand it.
I understood it. That doesn't make it less shit. You're the type of person who sucks off Wackoski's and other pseudo intellectual bullshit and think that saying 'well if you didn't like it you didn't get it!' is some kind of bulletproof defense.
>>
>>25570150
>>25570235
You two still don't get. But I like the shape of your genitals so I'll let you in on the subtext of Eva's ending

art ain't cheap nigger, slap some wings on the dat bitch so the suits give us more scratch
>>
File: latest.png (867KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
867KB, 1366x768px
>>25570328
K
>>
File: btfo.gif (64KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
btfo.gif
64KB, 320x240px
>>25570349
>>
>>25570024
one is great the other is horrible and evangelion
>>
>>25570024
Well I don't know what that penguin or the Korean cartoon it's from is, so I'd say yes.
>>
I still haven't finished NGE. I don't watch anime, but after years of seeing it being discussed and referenced on 4chan and the Internet in general I thought I would finally try and watch it. I got to episode like 15 before I just couldn't take it anymore. This was a few weeks ago.

I guess you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink it.
>>
File: applejack award for faggortry.jpg (53KB, 608x700px) Image search: [Google]
applejack award for faggortry.jpg
53KB, 608x700px
>>25570349
It's like the Super Saiyan 3 hair, or the General Grevious lightsaber inflation.

Just throw more wings / alicorns at it to solve the problem.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_n38ts2JHcM1r4ocw4.jpg (12KB, 500x290px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_n38ts2JHcM1r4ocw4.jpg
12KB, 500x290px
>>25570024
Plebs
>>
>>25570724
>literal meme cartoon
>>
I know.
I know I've let you down.
>>
>>25570724

did she dieded
>>
>>25570724
Who are these semen demons?
>>
>>25570773
You say that like it's a bad thing
https://youtu.be/qXL-sPn4sQs
>>
File: 1443067372843.jpg (48KB, 300x263px) Image search: [Google]
1443067372843.jpg
48KB, 300x263px
>>25570724
>there will never be another season
>like, ever
>>
>>25571515
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.