[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Uh... Praise the Sun?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

File: Sunny_Flare_Pony.png (140KB, 744x998px) Image search: [Google]
Sunny_Flare_Pony.png
140KB, 744x998px
Sunny Flare Thread
>>
File: solaire.png (125KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
solaire.png
125KB, 630x630px
>>25547337
If only I could be so grossly incandescent...

Would she share Solaires passion of praising the magnificent father from above?
>>
I do hope we see her and the other Shadowbolts again, I feel like they could do a lot of funny stuff with them.
>>
>>25547987
yes well now that they've been (dare I say it because it's not really true) reformed I could see them and the Main 7 getting into wacky scenarios
>>
What does her cutie mark mean??
>>
>>25548428
dude weed lmao
>>
File: Sunny_Flare.jpg (18KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
Sunny_Flare.jpg
18KB, 210x240px
>>25548428
Considering we have nothing to go on as far as personality is concerned. It cold mean anythings.
>>
Even by Equestria Girl standards she has legs for days.
>>
>>25549092
I'd like to give her the sunny D
>>
>>25548428
So... she is a pegasus?
>>
File: downloadfile-1.png (86KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
downloadfile-1.png
86KB, 512x512px
>>25549475
then she could be a weather patrol. I think that makes sense.
>>
literally who is this
>>
>>25550071
A character who literally had only one line in the movie, on the other hand she and the rest of the shadow bolts looked top unf in their race gear
>>
>>25551969
maybe the comics will give them more time?
>>
>>25553733
oh you mean the EqG comic that is realised once a year? I wish it had it's own mini-series, at least legends of everfree will potential bring back reformed shadow bolts
>>
>>25547337
Gah, it sucks how the Shadowbolts were so underused in EQG 3.
>>
>>25555328
I'm hoping for more Shadowbolts in the future. I mean, common Hasbro!
>>
almost December. Annual EQG comic when??
>>
File: downloadfile-14.png (789KB, 1440x802px) Image search: [Google]
downloadfile-14.png
789KB, 1440x802px
bump
>>
>>25548428
Guessing it means "Cloudy with a chance of rain."
>>
She had my favorite design out of all the shadow bolts.
>>
>>25559346
Yep. It's ironic that her name's Sunny.
>>
>>25551969
She actually had multiple lines, she just didn't get anything that established her personality.
>>
>>25559514
I'm guessing its the cloud moving away from blocking the sun, so there would be a sudden burst of sunlight. Her name is Sunny Flare after all.
>>
>>25560201
That's really cool.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.