[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Snowbound CMC

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 348
Thread images: 68

File: 1445637041441.jpg (271KB, 1217x960px) Image search: [Google]
1445637041441.jpg
271KB, 1217x960px
Oh god why did it die edition

>Be driving home from work
>See three young girls in summer clothes out in the snow by a bus stop
>You know the next bus won't be for another 90 minutes
>The temperature is steadily dropping
>It will be nightfall in less than an hour
>It's not a well lit road
>What do?

Old thread: >>25453862

Strayanon's paste:
http://pastebin.com/u/strayanon
>>
File: Goodthread.jpg (60KB, 667x670px) Image search: [Google]
Goodthread.jpg
60KB, 667x670px
YES!

my penis was waiting for this prompt to return
>>
Praise the Stray!
>>
File: 1446514722447.jpg (207KB, 1357x896px) Image search: [Google]
1446514722447.jpg
207KB, 1357x896px
>>
File: 1445254328505.jpg (284KB, 1024x1266px) Image search: [Google]
1445254328505.jpg
284KB, 1024x1266px
Maybe people went too long without a thread and figured it was dead for good.
>>
>>25514924
Hotdog those buns
>>
>>25514924
I was hoping
>>
File: tumblr_nau33n3y181tjaotoo3_1280.jpg (106KB, 1024x1122px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nau33n3y181tjaotoo3_1280.jpg
106KB, 1024x1122px
>>
>>25514924
bruh

>>25515777
BRUH
>>
>>25517078
http://pbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=275091
http://pbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=275092
>>
If no one else puts up any green today, I'll post the next part of mine after work.
Starting around 11pm pacific.
And it's a big chunk too!
>>
rip
>>
>>25517265
oh my
>>
>tfw this thread will probably die again during my sleep
>>
weren't there more then one story?
>>
I miss strayanon...
>>
File: 1442873128597.gif (3MB, 286x360px) Image search: [Google]
1442873128597.gif
3MB, 286x360px
Bump
>>
>>25520648
Don't we all.
>>
File: Pinkie gonna get.jpg (10KB, 236x134px) Image search: [Google]
Pinkie gonna get.jpg
10KB, 236x134px
Looks like I get the privilege of posting this threads first green!
Yay!
>>
>>25497398
> "So how many customers to you figure we'll get tonight?" Agraul asked Melyrid.
> "Hopefully more than last night." She told him, "But no guarantees.".

> "Any pony else out there yet?" Melyrid asked Thespid, who was waiting by the front door.
> She took another peek out the window from behind the curtain, "Nope. Still just Pinkie Pie. And she's been doing those rapid little baby hops with that creepy smile on her face for over half an hour now.".
> Thespid closed the curtain and looked back at Melyrid and Agraul, "I'm actually getting a little nervous about what in Tartarus she could be so eager to buy from this place.".
> Melyrid smiled and told her "This morning she wanted to know if we had any wax lips.".
> Thespid rolled her eyes, "I wonder what kind of 'lips' she meant.".

> "I'm just glad we don't have an angry mob waiting for us out there." Agraul told them.
> Thespid snickered, "The night is young.".

> Malyrid watched the seconds on the clock tick down to their opening time.
> "Alright, that's close enough. May as well let her in now." Melyrid said.
> Thespid went back and unlocked the front door, Agraul opened the curtains, and Melyrid turned on the big neon sign.
> But as Agraul opened the curtains, he asked "Hey, where'd she go?".
>>
>>25523236
> Before Thespid could ask, she opened the door and saw that Pinkie Pie was nowhere to be seen.

> "WHOO-HOO!!" Pinkie Pie shouted from the isle behind Thespid as she fired off a small confetti cannon!
> Thespid was so terrified by the sudden noise directly behind her, she almost jumped out of her carapace shouting "GYAAA-HA-GAH!!".
> Agraul and Melyrid were also startled by the spectacle, though to a far lesser degree.
> "YOU'RE FINALLY OPEN!" Pinkie Pie cheered as she leapt up and gave Thespid a huge crushing hug.

> Melyrid smirked when she saw the look of sheer mortal terror on Thespid's face, and Agraul got a good chuckle too.

> Pinkie Pie released Thespid before she could recompose herself, then said "So I'm Pinkie Pie, but you already knew that. Who are you?".
> At this point Thespid was gasping for air, as her heart was slamming against her chest plate like a jack hammer.
>>
>>25523311
> Seeing that Thespid needed a moment to calm down, Agraul decided to intervene.
> "Her name is Thespid." he told Pinkie Pie, "I am Agraul. And back there is our older sister Melyrid." as he pointed each of them out to her with a gentle smile.
> Pinkie Pie immediately gave Agraul a big hug too, "Thanks Agraul! Nice to meet you!".
> "Nice to meet you too." Agraul struggled to say with his tightly restricted lungs.

> Melyrid fluttered over the counter to Pinkie Pie, and told her "Nice to meet you again under more pleasant circumstances." as she held out her arm for a hoof shake.
> Pinkie Pie let go of Agraul, then shook Melyrid's hoof so vigorously that she lifted her up and down off the floor in a blur.
> "Nice to see you again! Ooh, this is gonna be great! I've never had any Changeling friends before, and now I have THREE!" Pinkie Pie said proudly as she pulled all of them in for a big group hug.

> As they were all scrunched together, Thespid took the opportunity to whisper in Agraul's ear "Kill me. Kill me now!".
>>
>>25523374
> After a few moments of carapace popping group hugs, Pinkie Pie finally released everyone.
> Then without hesitation she started walking around the store looking at everything on the shelves, "So, let's see what kind of goodies you got in here!".
> "Yeah Agraul, show her around." Thespid told him as she made a flicking gesture with her hoof.
> Without looking at either of them, Melyrid walked back to the checkout counter.
> That was when Agraul realized he wouldn't be getting any help with their first customer.

> He followed Pinkie Pie and asked "So, are you interested in anything in particular?".
> "Not yet. Just looking around to see what you've got." Pinkie told him.
> 'Just looking around'.
> Agraul remembered that line from Melyrid's customer service training.
> It basically meant to leave the customer alone, but keep an eye on them in case they needed help.
> "Alright. Just let me know if you need anything."

> But as he turned away he saw Melyrid frowning at him, and repeatedly pointing back at Pinkie Pie.
> She wanted him to stay with Pinkie Pie.
> She was their first customer, and it was entirely possible she might be their only customer that night.
> And Melyrid wanted him to make absolutely sure they got at least one sale out of her.
>>
>>25523482
> Agraul turned right back around, telling Pinkie Pie "O----or... I could stick around and answer any questions you may have.".
> Pinkie Pie was too busy scanning the shelves to hear a word he said.
> Agraul looked back at Melyrid and shrugged.
> She simply gave another far more emphatic point at Pinkie Pie.
> She wanted him to stick to Pinkie like glue!

> Agraul looked around for Thespid hoping she might help, but she was already staring out the front window waiting for other potential customers to come by.
> Pinkie Pie started humming a little tune as she continued looking over all the items they had.
> This made no sense to Agraul.
> Melyrid had made it clear that they weren't supposed to stand over a customer's shoulder while they were 'just looking', because it would make them uncomfortable.
> But now Melyrid was silently signaling him to do the exact opposite, and yet Pinkie Pie didn't look the least bit uncomfortable at all.
> If anything, HE was the one who was uncomfortable.

> Suddenly Agraul heard Pinkie Pie starting to giggle, "This one looks like a big jaw breaker.".
> By the time Agraul turned back to look at her, Pinkie had already strapped a colorful ball gag on her head.
>>
>>25523586
> Pinkie Pie incoherently mumbled something as she tried to speak.
> This wasn't good.
> Melyrid had repeatedly stressed that customers were not allowed to put any of the unpackaged merchandise in their mouths, or any other bodily orifices, before they were purchased.
> And even after purchase they still weren't supposed to do that kind of thing here in the store.

> Agraul looked back at Melyrid again, with a panicked look on his face.
> To his surprise she was actually smiling, and gesturing him to continue.

> Agraul looked back at Pinkie Pie and asked "I'm sorry, what was that?".
> Pinkie Pie mumbled again as she tried to pull the ball gag off her face, to no avail.
> Agraul reached behind her head and loosened the straps to take it off, "Here, let me help you with that.".

> "Thanks!" she finally said with her mouth unobstructed, "It doesn't taste like a jaw breaker though.".
> "Ah. Yes. Well, we do have various flavored lubricants and gels over on aisle 2." Agraul told her.
> "Ooh! What flavors have you got?" she cheerfully asked, as she hopped clear over the shelves and landed directly in the second aisle with a single bound.
> Agraul rushed to Pinkie Pie's side, arriving just as she was picking up one of the bottles and about to squirt some strait into her mouth.
> "Um, excuse me!" Agraul said as politely as possible, "I meant to tell you, you're not supposed to put anything in your mouth until after you pay for it.".
> "Oh. Whoops! Sorry." Pinkie Pie said as she put the bottle back down.

> Agraul finally felt like he had done something right.
> As Pinkie Pie started walking down the aisle again, Agraul looked over at Melyrid with a smile.
> Unfortunately Melyrid was to busy holding her face in her hoof to notice.
>>
>>25523684
> Pinkie Pie continued examining and trying on the various things that she was allowed to.
> Fortunately for her there were display versions for many of the items, which people were allowed to try out, while the purchasable ones were kept packaged and clean.
> She even used the dressing room to try on some of the risqué outfits they had on display.

> At one point Thespid walked over to Melyrid at the back counter.
> "She's been looking at, and trying on, absolutely everything we have for over an hour now." Thespid said under her breath.
> "I know." Melyrid said as she rolled her eyes, "At this point I can't even blame Agraul for not closing the deal anymore. She literally wants to see every single thing we have. And she hasn't even gotten to the back wall yet!".

> Meanwhile Agraul was patiently waiting outside the dressing room, while Pinkie Pie was trying on another outfit.

> Then Thespid glanced at the front window, "Oh, praise the Queen.".
>>
>>25523798
> Thespid began walking to the front door, as a new customer came through the door.
> It was impossible to make out who it was, as the pony wore a hat and trench coat with an upturned collar, and sunglasses.
> All of which almost completely hid their face and mane.

> Melyrid saw this and thought, *Finally. Something expected.*.

> Thespid approached the highly shrouded customer and introduced herself, "Hello there, and welcome.".
> "Um, hi."
> A mare's voice, beige coat, still couldn't see her mane, and she lowered her head to keep her face hidden.
> "It's alright, you don't have to worry about anyone finding out who you are here." Thespid reassured her, "We fully understand that discretion and privacy is important to our customers.".
> She tipped her head up just enough to peek through the crack between her hat and sunglasses, to look Thespid in the eyes.

> "So..."
> Dramatic pause.
> "...How may I help you?" Thespid asked with a garish smile.
>>
>>25523901
> The trench coat mare quietly mumbled, "Uh... I'll just look around for a bit first, thanks.".
> "Sure." Thespid said with a nod, "Whenever you're ready.".

> Agraul raised and eyebrow as Thespid went back to the checkout counter with Melyrid, and thought *Why do I have to stay glued to my customer while she gets to chill out and chat?*.

> Thespid covertly kept a close watch on trench coat mare, as she pretended to look at other items on the shelves, and slowly made her way toward the back wall.
> Thespid leaned in close to Melyrid and whispered "Twelve bits says she buys a dildo.".
> Melyrid rolled her eyes saying "Psh! No bet here.".

> Meanwhile Agraul was still waiting for Pinkie Pie to finish putting on her latest outfit.

> Finally trench coat mare made her way to the back wall, and focused her attention on the various dildos on the far right.
> As she looked them over, Agraul saw her getting closer and decided to go help her instead of waiting for Pinkie Pie.
> "Hello." he said gently, trying not to spook her.
> She looked over her shoulder at him as he asked "Is there anything in particular you were looking for?".
> "Um, yes actually." she said.
>>
>>25523976
> As Agraul came over, the trench coat mare moved in close and whispered in his ear, pointing to an item hanging on one of the higher hooks on the wall.
> Thespid and Melyrid eagerly watched as Agraul flew up and grabbed the item from the wall.

> An extra long double ended dildo.

> Thespid knew exactly what that meant.
> She turned to Melyrid and gave her the most smug raised eyebrow and cheekiest grin she had ever seen in her life.
> Then briefly gave an approving nod as she looked back at trench coat mare and Agraul.

> Agraul handed her the dildo, and she suddenly hesitated as she was about to grab it in her mouth, and decided to take it with her hoof instead.
> Even though it was still packaged in a display box.
> Agraul went back to standing in front of the dressing rooms, while she took her purchase to the check out counter.

> Melyrid nudged Thespid with her elbow, silently telling her to wipe the lewd grin off her face.
> Thespid took a step away from the counter and asked "Find everything you were looking for?".
> "Yes, thank you." she said as she placed the package on the counter.

> Then as trench coat mare placed her bits on the counter, Pinkie Pie suddenly burst out of the dressing room asking Agraul "How does this look?".
> Trench coat mare jumped at the sound of Pinkie Pie's voice, having thought she was the only customer in the store.
> When she turned back and saw what Pinkie Pie was wearing, she couldn't help but pull down her shades to get a better look.
>>
>>25524039
> Pinkie came out wearing long black rubber boots, tight black panties, and to top it off, a black rubber bondage mask that covered her entire head, save for the eye holes and the open zipper across her mouth.

> Then Pinkie Pie noticed trench coat mare staring at her, and said "Hi Bon Bon!" as she cheerfully waved hello.
> She immediately pushed her shades back up, grabbed her purchase from the counter, stuffed it under her coat, and bolted for the door!
> Melyrid and Thespid looked at each other, then they both looked over at Pinkie Pie and Agraul.

> With a nervous look on his face, Agraul told Pinkie Pie "Um, not to be rude Pinkie. But, discretion is an important part of our business. Many ponies who come here depend on us, and our other customers, to keep information about their private lives... private.".
> "Yep. I know."
> "Oh. Good." Agraul said with relief, "So we can trust you not to discuss the identities of our other customers with anyone else?".
> "Well, yeah!" Pinkie Pie said with a 'well duh' kind of tone, "You've got all the rules written on that sandwich board right in front of the door.".
> "Ah. Yes. Well. Alright then." Agraul staggeringly said.
>>
>>25524107
> After trying on a few more outfits, and having already sampled most of the merchandise in the rest of the store, Pinkie Pie finally made her decision.
> She picked out her items and went to the checkout counter.
> Followed by Agraul, Pinkie Pie laid down her purchases.

> Three sets of full length stockings, a frilly white eye cover mask, two bottles of strawberry flavored body oil, and the black rubber bondage outfit she'd had on when Bon Bon came in.

> Although she didn't bring it up, Thespid was surprised she hadn't even looked at anything on the back wall.
> Esspecially considering how thoroughly she had looked through everything else.

> Melyrid rang up her items, took Pinkie Pie's bits for them, and put everything in a plain brown paper bag.
> "Well thank you very much for a most enthusiastic visit." Melyrid happily told her.
> "You're welcome." Pinkie Pie said back with a smile, "It was fun!".
> "We look forward to seeing you again." Agraul told her.
> "Abso-tively, posa-lutely!" Pinkie Pie said heading for the door.

> As she walked down the aisle, the front door opened and another smiling customer came trotting in.
> "Hey Vinyl!" Pinkie Pie said cheerfully.
> And the two of them shared a hoof bump as they walked past each other.
>>
>>25524177
> Vinyl Scratch went trotting up and down the isles, taking quick back and forth glances along the way.

> Thespid nudged Agraul with her elbow, and told him "Get to it ladies man." as she winked at him.
> Agraul frowned back at her.
> After spending almost two hours playing Pinkie Pie's shadow, he'd had enough nonsense for one night.
> "Screw that noise, it's you're turn." Agraul said as he looked away folding his front legs and leaned against the counter.

> Thespid was surprised by his uncharacteristically ballsy attitude, and couldn't help but ask "Excuse me!?".
> Agraul sneered back at her over his shoulder telling her "Not only did I just get a huge sale out of MY customer, I helped out YOURS as well.".
> Agraul again turned away from Thespid, and told her "Now get off your ass and get to work.".

> Thespid's jaw damn near hit the floor, while Melyrid got a proud wide-eyed smirk.
> After the initial shock wore off, Thespid looked at Melyrid in disbelief.
> Melyrid offered her no help, and simply said "You heard him.".
> Thespid's eyebrow went up for a moment, before her face scrunched into a seething frown.
> She flashed Agraul an evil eye as she went over to help Vinyl Scratch.

> As Melyrid looked proudly at Agraul and was about to congratulate him, when she noticed that his whole body was shaking ever so slightly.

> Once Thespid was too far away to hear, Melyrid leaned over and whispered "You can breathe now.".
> Agraul uncrossed his front legs and let out a huge tension filled sigh.
> Melyrid held back a chuckle and told him, "You've done good little brother. Go take a break.".
> Agraul gave her a thankful smile, and went to the back room.
>>
>Expect CMC being dicked
>They aren't being dicked
>Changeling shit instead
I’m on the wrong thread or what
>>
>>25524235
> Thespid saw how quickly Vinyl was scanning the aisles, and decided to head her off at the next one.

> "Hello, how may I help y--"
> Thespid stopped herself when she noticed Vinyl bobbing her head up and down, and began to hear the muffled loud music from her headphones.
> "Right." she mumbled to herself, and then waited for Vinyl to notice her.

> Once she caught sight of Thespid, Vinyl pulled down her headphones.
> "Hello there." Thespid said as her smile reasserted itself, "Can I help you find anything?".
> Vinyl kept smiling and just shook her head, before putting her headphones back on and walking right past her.
> Thespid almost felt snubbed.

> After that she walked back to the check out counter, and started looking around for Agraul.
> She asked Melyrid "Hey! Where'd smart mouth go?".
> "I sent him on a break."
> The right side of Thespid's face scrunched in a look of baffled disbelief for a moment.
> "Are you fucking kidding me?"
> Melyrid smiled her usual smile, and Thespid went back to her usual spot by the counter.
> "Well he certainly picked a heck of a night to grow some balls." Thespid said as she grumpily folded her front legs.
>>
>>25524262
Yeah, I'm keeping this thread warm until StrayAnon gets back.
You're welcome.
>>
>>25524287
> Soon Vinyl Scratch made her way back to their side of the store, and started looking over the novelty T-shirts they had displayed on the side wall.
> She seemed to take a bit more time looking them over than she had the rest of the store.

> As they watched her, Thespid and Melyrid noticed she had her tail coiled around some of the colorful glow-in-the-dark phallic drinking straws.
> Vinyl picked out two black T-shirts, and brought them to the counter.
> One T-shirt said "You can get with this." with an arrow pointing to the left, and the other one said "Or you can get with that." with an arrow pointing to the right.

> Melyrid took her bits, and bagged her items.

> Vinyl took the bag in her mouth, then raised a hoof to Thespid.
> Thespid raised an eyebrow, looking confused as Vinyl stood there smiling at her.
> Melyrid signaled Thespid by raising her own hoof and doing a phantom hoof bump in the air.
> "Oh." Thespid blurted out as she finally unfolded her front legs.
> She gave Vinyl her return hoof bump, then watched as she proceeded to leave the store with a smile.
> Still bobbing her head to the music.

> After the door closed behind Vinyl, Thespid turned and glared at Melyrid for a moment.
> "What?" she asked Thespid.
> "Are all our customers gonna be THAT fuckin' weird?"
>>
File: Cherry's List.png (138KB, 467x534px) Image search: [Google]
Cherry's List.png
138KB, 467x534px
>>25524325
> The store was quiet for a couple hours, and Melyrid began contemplating adjusting the stores hours.
> It didn't seem like many ponies here stayed up past midnight, or even until midnight.

> Then as Thespid was taking a deep breath for another heavy sigh of boredom, the doorbell rang as another customer finally came in.
> Like a family of meerkats, all three of the Changelings popped their heads up to look over the isles at the front door.
> Thespid’s smirk came back with a vengeance, "And here I was starting to think this whole town was nothing but hard up mares.".

> As Thespid started moving toward him, Melyrid stopped her, saying "I'll handle this one.".
> Thespid stopped and looked back at her, as she came out from behind the counter for the first time that whole night.
> As she walked by, Melyrid told her "It's my turn anyway.".
> Thespid looked back at Agraul, shrugged, and went behind the counter.

> Melyrid approached the young stallion and introduced herself, "Hello, I'm Melyrid. How may I help you?".
> "Oh. Uh, hi. I'm Cherry Pop. I've got a list of things I'm supposed to pick up."
> As he pulled the list from his satchel, Melyrid kept up her steady smile as she thought to herself *Cherry... Pop? Seriously? Wow, I am so glad I didn't let Thespid help this guy.*.
>>
File: confused_black_guy____.png (291KB, 600x512px) Image search: [Google]
confused_black_guy____.png
291KB, 600x512px
Wat da fuck is going on in this thread
>>
File: 85709.jpg (27KB, 350x305px) Image search: [Google]
85709.jpg
27KB, 350x305px
>mfw I come here more for writetwat than strayanon
>>
>>25524383
> Cherry Pop gave his list to Melyrid, and she looked it over making sure they actually had everything on it.
> Melyrid nodded at each item as she read through the list, "Yes, I do believe we have everything you need.".
> She looked up and told him "If you like I can collect these for you while you wait at the counter. Or you can have a look around if you like.".

> Cherry Pop smiled and said "Wow, thanks.", then headed over to the checkout counter.

> After collecting everything, Melyrid brought the items for Thespid to ring up.
> A set of pearly white anal beads, bottle of anal lubricant, ball gag, two pairs of fuzzy hoof cuffs, and a vibrating cock ring.

> Melyrid noticed that Cherry Pop wasn't even looking the entire time she was laying his items on the counter.
> This turned out to be a good thing, because while he was looking away, Thespid was busy smiling and nodding with a big toothy villainous grin at every single item she rang up.
> Once Thespid was done bagging everything, Cherry pop placed a small bag of bits on the counter.
> Thespid counted it up, put it in the register, and handed Cherry Pop his bag.

> Then he looked at Melyrid telling her "Thanks a lot. You made that way easier than I thought it would be.".
> Melyrid smiled and gave a slight nod, "No trouble at all. We strive to put our customers at ease.".
> Cherry Pop smiled at the others as well, then quietly walked out the door.
>>
>>25524410
It's all good
I'll be honest with you, I've hit a wall with my writing for the past long while. If I do start the story up again, I'll probably take it to Fingerbang unless the thread is still somehow alive
Godspeed WriteTwat
>>
>>25524427
> That particular sale left Melyrid a bit curious.
> The entire time Cherry Pop was in the store, he seemed quite unconcerned and disinterested.
> He never even bothered to check if the items she'd gotten for him were what he actually wanted.
> Even as he was paying for them.
> Melyrid thought he might have been picking up that stuff for a friend.
> Or perhaps it was just a well played act to make them think that.

> But she knew either way, it didn't really matter.
> They'd find out the truth soon enough.

> At that point it was only another hour until closing time.
> And even though they didn't get anymore customers that night, Melyrid was proud that they'd actually had enough customers to justify keeping the place open the entire time.
> They locked the front door, closed the curtains, turned off the sign, locked up the till, turned out the lights, and all headed to the back.

> "So..." Thespid began to ask, "...who's up for a late night snack?" with her extra toothy grin.
> "No Thespid, not tonight." Melyrid told her.
> Thespid was horribly disappointed, and asked "What!? Why not?".
> "Do you really want to get all juiced up right before bed? Let's just get some sleep for now. Then if we're lucky, we'll all have a nice hearty breakfast waiting for us in the morning."
> As Melyrid finished saying that, she turned and gave Thespid a deviously toothy grin of her own.
> Agraul spoke up as they went upstairs to their bedrooms, "Yeah, I'm too tired anyway. I need some sleep.".

>They all agreed and went to bed.
> Eager for the meal they would feed on in the morning.
>>
>>25524444
>I'll probably take it to Fingerbang
wow what a fag

dropped
>>
>>25524459
Okay, that's everything for tonight.
And here's the updated pastebin for anyone who's interested.
http://pastebin.com/HDRN9TNr

On another note, I've got a question for those of you who are enjoying this story.

Would you prefer if I stuck around and kept posting on this thread, or find a Changeling thread to continue posting in, or just create a thread of my own?

I started this story alongside StrayAnon with just 3 posts, and the idea got enough positive support for me to keep going with it. Now I've actually thought out the entire plot, where it's going, and how it's going to end. And it is NOT a short story.

So let me know how you think I should proceed from here concerning where I post from now on. If I do decide to post elsewhere, I'll come back and post a link to where I move to for you guys here.

And I'll still keep following you Stray, because your story is fucking awesome!
>>
>>25524488
Eh, where you put it doesn't matter too much to me. If you do end up moving make sure to say something first though.
>>
>>25524444
You might want to consider going to the age difference thread,
>>
>>25524534
Seconded.
>>
File: 1446685161166.jpg (75KB, 761x475px) Image search: [Google]
1446685161166.jpg
75KB, 761x475px
>>25524444
Why must you Break my heart with quads?
>>
>>25524488
neat
>>
good
>>
Bump it good.
>>
File: tumblr_nczrp9jpVl1tjaotoo1_1280.jpg (196KB, 1280x768px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nczrp9jpVl1tjaotoo1_1280.jpg
196KB, 1280x768px
>you will never have three little wives
>>
>>25529768
But they're too young.
>>
>>25529778
No, they aren't. Serving older men makes them happy.
>>
>>25529158
bruh

them eyelashes
>>
>>25529899
Damn, I didn't even notice that before.
Now it's all I can see!
>>
Please don't stay empty and dead like this. Post, talk, write, anything.
>>
>>25530206
holy shit her head

HER HEAD
>>
>>25529158
You could lasso something with those things.
>>
File: 1433834817161.jpg.jpg (160KB, 900x736px) Image search: [Google]
1433834817161.jpg.jpg
160KB, 900x736px
>>
>>25530407
What?
What's wrong?
>>
>>25533200
>>
Rumplebumpskin
>>
>>25532545
Well for starters, it's the size of her torso.
>>
>thinking about scenes you're going to write in your story as masturbation fuel
>physically writing it and still not at the bit you want to get to
Is anyone else writing anything? Also the way I'm imagining it, it seems to be going to focus mostly on Scoots and I'm not sure what to do about Sweetie and Bloom so you might not get specific scenes with them any time soon.
>>
>>25535084
It seems like all these stories like to focus on Scootaloo.
Is it the tomboy thing?
Because I always assumed Sweetiebelle was the faptastic favorite.
>>
>>25535203
Maybe the tomboy thing makes people think she'd be the most willing to do sex stuff. That's how I'm paining it, she's going to be a perv who likes porn
>>
>>25535203
Probably.
Well, it's my reason at least.
>>
>page 7
>>
File: 1386805541299.png (51KB, 609x694px) Image search: [Google]
1386805541299.png
51KB, 609x694px
>>25535203
Because Scootaloo is best filly.

Less for sexual for me, more because I'd like to be her adoptive big brother.
>>
Maybe we should rename the thread to "Whatever Happened to Strayanon?".
>>
Oh boy, page 9.
>>
>>25535084
How do you want people to write when you're hogging the best CMC?
I'm kidding, of course.
>>
>>25539847
Nice.
>>
Bumples
>>
Bumpo.
>>
>>25540540
>>
Man, slow night.
>>
File: 619411.jpg (1MB, 1966x2000px) Image search: [Google]
619411.jpg
1MB, 1966x2000px
Bump.
>>
Bumpernickle
>>
>>25542811
Bumpernipple.
>>
>>25541900
Very slow indeed
>>
>>25524488
changeling thread not only would it fit in more there but you can also show it off to more people
>>
>>25544738
Yeah, that would probably be the best idea.
>>
>>25544201
Shit Sweetie, you need to eat more or something.
>>
>>25545651
Given the anatomy of EqG bodies, I think she's fine.
>>
Bump-dizzle
>>
Do we refer to the main 6 characters as the "Main 6" or "Mane 6"?
>>
>>25546494
Either. It doesn't really matter.
>>
>>25546494
I've seen both being used, it doesn't really matter.
>>
>>25547143
>>
Does anyone know what happened to Strayanon? I mean, he just sort of... stopped at one point.
>>
>>25513251
Drive by shoot them with a growth ray. You see the larger a organism is the more heat it generates, also their clothes and skin (and the little fat deposits they have) will be thicker, thus more warming.
>>
>>25548366
>giant loli
I've never head of this one before but I might try t fap to it.
>>
>>25548376
Yer welcome!
>>
Emergency bump
>>
>>25549301
Alright guys, from now on I’ll be continuing "A Sex Shop in Ponyville" in this Changeling thread I've found.
Got something special for all of you that I know you've been patiently waiting for.

Cum and enjoy!
>>
>>25549325
"And now, the moment you been waiting for."
>>
>>25549177
>>
File: Bump 2.png (55KB, 218x200px) Image search: [Google]
Bump 2.png
55KB, 218x200px
>>
Bumpo.
>>
Butt.
>>
>>25551235
>>
Bump, I say.
>>
>page 8
>>
>>25554205
There's another thread here for us to enjoy.
>>
>>25554417
Neat.
>>
boop
>>
>>25555772
>>
Dont die
>>
>>25552977
How provocative
>>
>>25556848
The main contributor to this thread stopped posting, I don't think this thread's gonna last much longer.
>>
I think this thread's inhabitants should just join up in the age difference thread. We won't have to keep bumping it for so little content any more, or worrying about not having a place for updates when it dies.
>>
>>25557208
Well, the problem is that the Age Difference thread doesn't have a story prompt, it's just "Write whatever the hell you want".
>>
>>25557615
What's wrong with that?
>>
>>25557939
Nothing, I'm just saying that it'll have nothing to do with the CMC unless someone decides to write a story with them.
>>
>>25558496
>>
What the fuck is this thread?
Botanic Gardens? There's so much fucking green here!
>>
>>25559719
I know, it's like a fucking rain forest in here.
>>
>>25557615
>>25557974
That just means there's more potential for stories. There's nothing stopping us from writing or asking about CMC human stuff.
>>
butt
>>
Booty booty booty booty booty butt bump!
>>
Dont die
>>
Gonna die
>>
File: 1447916117068.png (582KB, 911x1031px) Image search: [Google]
1447916117068.png
582KB, 911x1031px
>>
>>25572114
What's the point of any of that there's nothing their.
>>
>>25572149
Good point. She should take it off and walk around school naked.
>>
>>
>>25573228
Neat.
>>
>150ish posts
>barely any content
I think we're done
>>
FUCKER RITE IN THE PUSSY
>>
>>25583263
Like I said, Strayanon and WriteTwat are gone, there's no one else to write stuff.
>>
>>25584664
Good. Now i can watch this manufactured general die off like the other three.
>>
Fuck it. It's not finished, chances are I would never finish it, and I was thinking of re-writing what I had, but fuck it. I'm posting what I have. Sorry, but I didn't get to any good sexy stuff but maybe you'll still like it.

>be Femanon
>driving on a cold, winter day back home
>you can't wait to get there and bask in your central heating
>but the sight of three girls on the side of the road makes you mentally stall
>they were young, wearing the sort of thing that you usually see on schoolgirls during any other time of the year
>...not that you check out young girls, that is. You just notice them a lot due to your part time baby-sitting job
>getting closer, you realise that they are some girls who you used to baby-sit before they, presumably, got old enough to look after themselves
>but why were they wearing such... skimpy clothing in this weather?
>shivering slightly in sympathy, you give your self a one-armed hug as you pull up next to them
"Hey, are you three okay?"
>One of them- Apple Bloom, if you haven't forgotten- raises her head to look at you
>"W-w-what? Uh, y-y-yeah, we're fine, m-miss."
>seems she hasn't grown out of that stuberness and craving for independance from adults
>one of the other girls, the one whose sister always bugged her about keeping the place clean, turned her head to face Apple Bloom
>"N-no, we aren't! W-we missed the l-last b-b-bus!"
>as Apple Bloom turned to glare at her, the last friend- Scootaloo- seemed to regognise you after examining you for the last few moments
>"H-hey, aren't you m--my old b-b-baby-sitter... Femanon?"
>you suppose it makes sense that she would recognise you first; you baby-sat her more often than the other two and she was the last one you looked after of the three, a few months after the other two
"Yeah, that's right. Remember me now?"
>the other two soon recognise you, brightning up as they realise they're not talking to some stranger
>>
>>25585321
>you all greet each other, but you cut it short as a breeze rushes past the four of you and makes you shiver
>you're inside your car, with the heating on, with plenty of warm clothes on
>the girls are out there, in barely-there uniforms, and have been standing outside for who-knows how long
>they're probably a few minutes from freezing to death out there
>there's no way you can't help them out
"D-do you girls want me to g-give you a ride home?"
>Sweetie, you remember her name now, perks up at this
>"R-r-really? Y-you'd do that f-for us, Miss Femanon?"
"Of course I w-would! Now c-come inside, b-before you f-f-freeze any more!"
>Scootaloo is the first one to react, rushing to take the unnocupied front seat next to you
>Bloom and Sweetie hesitate, but realise it's their best bet and rush to take the back two
>you close the window as soon as you can and make sure the heating is nice and high
>they all thank you for letting them inside, and once they put their seatbelts on you start driving again
>you remember where they live, so you make your way to the first house
>which is quite some while past yours
>that's okay, so what if you can't get cozy as soon as you'd like? You get to have the satisfaction of knowing that you helped these three home
>that hot coco can wait
>the movie you were going to watch, too
>the warm blankets, the central heating, the distinct lack of snow getting heavier and heavier against your windscreen
>wait, that one might be cause for alarm
>the snow has been picking up more and more as you drive along
>you're starting to think that it might be too dangerous to drive at all
>this is going to suck
"Girls? I'm pretty sure it's getting too dangerous for us to be out here. It's gonna get hard to see and the road might get too slippery to keep a straight line on. I... don't think I can take you home yet."
>Sweetie, directly behind you, sounded worried
>"Y-you're not gonna leave us outside, are you?!"
>>
>>25585349
"No, of course not! Look, how about this? I'll drive you to my house and we can wait there for this to settle down, THEN I can drive you all home. How does that sound?"
>a glance at Scootaloo told you she was worried, but with this new plan she brightens up a bit
>"Sounds great! I mean, if it's the best we can do."
>the other two also agree to your plan
>great, you could hardly sit another minute out here
>you finally get to your house and the snow hasn't worsened much more, but it hasn't died down at all
>you all rush inside and you turn the heating right up
>it feels so good to be indoors
>once the girls are inside, you close and lock the door (hoping to somehow LOCK the coldness outside), then you take stock of the girls
>they're cold, obviously, but they don't seem to need any immediate care, like being sick or anything
>the clothes they're wearing are wet from the snow they suffered from standing outside earlier
>while your car's heat melted it, it still soaked into their uniforms
>there's also the harder snow that landed on them on the way to your home, which they're now brushing off of themselves
>you're not exactly a doctor, but you're sure you heard somewhere that damp clothes need to come off once you're safe to avoid getting sick
>man, this is REALLY gonna suck for them
>imagine having to take your clothes off during a winter like this, in a stranger's home
>slowly taking off each piece of clothing, exposing more and more of yourself
>as she, the domineering stranger, watches you
>you could feel her gaze on you, disrobing you with her mind even as you do it yourself, until you're laid bare and-
>"M-miss Femanon?"
>the voice of Sweetie suddenly snaps you from your... sympathising, for their plight
>how long were you looking at them for?
"Uh, yeah? What is it?"
>"Are you mad at us for getting snow in your house?"
>you now realise that the first thing they did inside was brush the snow off of their clothes and onto your floor
>>
>>25585372
>she must have thought that you were glaring at them or something
"Oh, no! Of course not! I was just... trying to remember some medical thing I heard."
>Yeah, that's exactly what you were doing. That was the only reason you were thinking of girls taking their clothes off.
>Apple Bloom suddenly snaps her head to you
>"Medical? We're not dying, are we?!"
>you quickly calm her down and explain what you think you remember
>but she seems sceptical
>"So... we're cold and, to stop us from getting more cold and sick, you want us to take our clothes off? Clothes, things that are made to keep folks warm?"
"Uh... yeah."
>Jeez, Bloomie. Stop with that frown stare.
>how warm are you in THOSE clothes, any way?
>the other two are blushing, but Sweetie even more so
>Scootaloo looks like she's thinking about it, though
>"Ooooooh, right! Because the snow got into our clothes and made them wet, so its still stuck inside our clothes and we'll get sick that way!"
>oh good, an advocate
"Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's it."
>"Well, if we have to do it..."
>but the fiercly blushing one still has reservations
>"Scootaloo! You..."
>she suddenly steps up to her and leans in to whisper
>but you can still hear her fine
>"You can't seriously say we... t-take our clothes... off... in someone else's house! It's impolite and Rarity would kill me!"
>"Oh, what, you want to get sick and start barfing all over her house instead? And it's not like she's a stranger, she's Femanon!" Besides, she's probably got some spares for us."
>Oh... right. Spare clothes.
>That was a good idea. You should have thought of it.
>it's not like you should expect them to walk around your house naked
>they seemed to have come to a decision while you were spaced out, and agreed that they should take their damp clothes off
>you tell them you'll be back soon and go fetch some stuff you hoped would do
>they might be a bit big, but the main point is getting those kids warmed up
>>
>>25585394
>maybe you could all huddle under a blanket together if this isn't enough
>it made for a cute mental picture: the idea of the four of you cuddling up close together
>your bodies pressing closely together
>hands trying to find warm spots around each other
>caressing
>stroking
>exploring
>(Oooh, Fem~)
>you gasp suddenly
>the cold must be getting to you or something; you weren't supposed to be getting thes kind of thoughts any more
>Warmth. That's what was needed. You needed to get those kids clothed and warmed up, then some hot drinks for all of you.
>(and if they wanted to cuddle up, that was fine)
>you resist the urge to drop your load and slap yourself, instead going to the living room

That's all I had. I'm a slow at writing and feel like I have to be in the right "mood" and some other factors which mean I probably won't do much more than this.
But here's the paste, if you want it for whatever reason: http://pastebin.com/hR5KFtd7
>>
>>25585435
Huh, a FemAnon story, that's new.
>>
>>25586114
Enjoy your ban.
>>
>>25585845
I wanted one so I decided to write it.
>>
>>25586317
If you want something done, do it yourself, huh?
>>
>>25587097
Well, I was hoping that people would be inspired to write more Femanon stories themselves for me to enjoy.
>>
>>25587287
Lets hope it works, this thread could use more content.
>>
Page 9 bump.
>>
File: download (8).jpg (8KB, 235x215px) Image search: [Google]
download (8).jpg
8KB, 235x215px
>>25529158
>>
>>25586114
Man, just imagine how difficult this would be, pleasuring three girls at once.

All that multitasking would be killer.
>>
>>25590401
You can be smug as fuck if you pull it off, though.
>>
Page 9 bump.
>>
>>25592003
>>
>>25596929
>>
Yeah, I got nothing.
Bump.
>>
>>25594785
>>25596170
Kinky.
>>
>>25586114
Cutie Mark Cumdumpsters yay!
>>
By the way, posting more over here.

>>25597807
>>
>>25585435
More?
>>
>>25601284
No. This time I've got the legitimate excuse of Doctor Who. the MLP finale and someone's birthday all too close together to keep me busy..
>>
>>25601519
Well, shit.
>>
File: 903149'23194.gif (2MB, 400x220px) Image search: [Google]
903149'23194.gif
2MB, 400x220px
>>
>>25603203
And that's why you don't let Max Damage pick up your kids.
>>
Bumperino.
>>
>>25605081
>>
bumpo
>>
File: word.png (234KB, 540x329px) Image search: [Google]
word.png
234KB, 540x329px
>>25519653
Showed you
>>
>page 9
>>
File: 1028452.jpg (303KB, 2413x2136px) Image search: [Google]
1028452.jpg
303KB, 2413x2136px
Bump
>>
File: 977978.jpg (97KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
977978.jpg
97KB, 1024x768px
>>
bumpo
>>
>>25609114
Nice.
>>
Man, sure is bumpy around here.
>>
>page 10
>>
Bumpo.
>>
Wait, shit, I just realized the picture I was going to bump with is anthro, goddammit.
>>
File: 31bafd5d2c0e59a070e78c0886748196.png (514KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
31bafd5d2c0e59a070e78c0886748196.png
514KB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: 5191269_orig.jpg (24KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
5191269_orig.jpg
24KB, 512x512px
I could really use some sweet filly flank right about now
>>
>>25513251
>>
>>25609129
They look comfy.
>>
File: 1444964733407.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1444964733407.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>
Okay, so I finally got off my lazy ass and decided to write something.
Not saying it's going to be a masterpiece, but it's better than constant bumps.
>>
>>25622961
Anything is better than nothing. Thanks for providing.
>>
>>25623193
No problem.
>>
Posting some of the story to keep the thread going.

>You're Anon.
>Yeah, I know, surprising, isn't it?
>You're cruising down the road enjoying the cool summer breeze in your hair.
>Well, actually, it's -20° Celsius, your car's not a convertible, and you don't have any hair, but still.
>You're not gonna let that ruin your day.
>You finally managed to get Celestia to give you an off week after Snip and Snails blew up that vat full of Granny Smith's casserole.
>Sure, you may have hit Snips over the head with a broom, but you still managed to clean up everything.
>Anyone else would of quitted right on the spot, but not you.
>The paid leave was quite the motivator, though.
>Nonetheless, you got an entire week all for yourself, not having to worry about cleaning up any mess.
>You decided that before you do anything, you should probably go to town and pick up some groceries.
>Living in the outskirts of the city has it advantages, but having to travel by car every time you want to buy a candy bar isn't one of them.
>May as well get this over with before you do anything else, seeing as this is probably gonna take you all day.
>As you're about to leave the city, however, you see three girls wearing the Canterlot High School uniform waiting for the bus.
>More specifically, the summer uniform, on weather that would make a polar bear freeze it's ass off.
>Well, whatever, it's not like it's your problem.
>...Still, it's pretty damn cold out there.
>>
>>25624171
>There's like 20 minutes of sunlight left, and there's going to be a snowstorm later tonight, according to the weather channel.
>And if you remember correctly, the next bus isn't coming until an hour and a half.
>You finally recognize the three girls, and realize they don't live very far away from where you are right now.
>It's not exactly walking distance, but it shouldn't be a problem in a car.
>Except for Scootaloo, you have no fucking clue where she lives.
>You could give them a ride to their houses, but that's going to take you at least a couple hours.
>And it's not like they're just gonna hop into your car.
>Sure, you talked to them a few times, but it's not like you're close friends, or anything.
>You can't leave them like this, though.
>...
>Okay, maybe they won't recognize you, and you can go your way.
>Or you can call them a taxi, or something, and leave them some money.
>Well, you won't know until you try it.
>>
>>25624184
>"Yeah, sure, we'll be fine, it's not like we been standing here for like an hour." Added Scootaloo.
>"Don't be so darn rude, now." Apple Bloom said to Scootaloo.
"Look, at the very least go in and turn on the heater so you don't freeze." You said.
>"Don't have to tell me twice, come on." Said Scootaloo, motioning the other two to follow her.
>You turn your head to follow Scootaloo going to your car, whose hand s are shaking too much to even open the car door.
"Let me help you with that." You said, walking over to the passenger door.
>"Than-- wait, you only have two seats?" Said Scootaloo looking at the interior of your car.
"Yeah, what about it?"
>"Well, there's three of us, ya know." Said Apple Bloom.
"The seat's are pretty big, I'm sure the two of you can fit into one." You said as you pointed to AB and SB.
>"What about me?" Said Scootaloo.
>Well, she certainly was... widder than them.
"It's an automatic, you can sit in the middle, you'll be fine."
>"Anon, that's stupid, you don't even have sea--"
>A cold breeze flied past all of you, making Sweetie Belle jump a little and stopping Scootaloo in her tracks.
>Apple Bloom didn't seem to care much, oddly enough.
>"Okay, yeah, nevermind, middle it is." Said Scootaloo climbing into the car.
>As she did, the skirt rode up, giving you a shot of her panties, making you freeze in place.
>Why did you find that hot?
>"Anon, are you okay?" Asked Sweetie Belle.
"Uh, yeah, I guess the cold's getting to me." You said, moving out of the way "Come on." you motioned to Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle to get in the car while you walked to the driver door.
>>
>>25624184
Crap, I posted them out of order, it's this one, then the previous one.

>You make an U-turn and park your park next to the bus stop.
>You zip up your jacket and step out of the car to talk to them.
>Jesus titty fucking Christ, it's colded than an eskimo's dick out here, how are they even alive?
>You walk up to them, but they don't seem to notice you.
>You clear your throat trying to get their attention, but only Sweetie Belle turn to face you.
>She doesn't seem to recog--
>"Anon, is that you?"
>Goddammit.
>Apple Bloom turns to face you, and elbows Scootaloo to do the same.
>"What are you doing out here?" Asks Sweetie Belle.
"I was out buying some stuff, and I saw you standing here." You answer. "Speaking of which, why the hell are you wearing the summer uniform? You do know it's winter right?" You asked sarcastically.
>"Oh yeah, I didn't even notice. My legs are so numb I barely felt them freezing." Responded Scootaloo.
>Good to see hypothermia didn't affect her natural charm.
>"There was a play in school and we needed to be wearin' these uniforms for it." Responded Apple Bloom.
"What the hell kind of p--" You stopped yourself mid-sentence, as this was probably normal compared to the other things that happened at the school.
>Considering that you got hired shortly before overgrown shrimp tried to hypnotize everyone, yeah, it probably was.
"Look, nevermind that, I can give you a lift if you feel like it." You say, pointing at your car.
>"Are you sure?" Asked Sweetie Belle. "I wouldn't want to inconvinience you."
>>
>>25624199
>Turning on the engine After three triesyou put the heater at full blast.
>Sweetie Belle sighs, Scootaloo lets go of her shoulders, and Apple Bloom stretches, pushing her chest out.
>You stare at her for a second, before mentally slapping yourself and looking out the windshield.
"Eyes on the road, pal." You think to yourself.
>Well, the car's not moving, but still, stop that.
>You take off your jacket and toss it behind the seats.
>The heat was fine for them, but you were wearing too much clothes for it.
>After a couple minutes of them soaking up the heat, you turn to them.
"So, what do you wanna do?"
>"What do ya mean?" Asked Apple Bloom.
"Well, I can give you a lift home, or you can wait for the next bus.
>"You're kidding, right?" Said Scootaloo. "No way in hell I'm going back there."
>Guess that answers your question.
"What about you girls?" You asked, turning to Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle.
>"I think I'm staying." Said Sweetie Belle.
>"Sweetie, please, you're going to freeze out there!" Said Apple Bloom.
>"But Rarity is going to freak out if I get home with someone she doesn't know!"
>"Everybody knows Anon, he's always going around fixing things." Said Scootaloo.
>She wasn't wrong per se, but most of your job consisted of you sitting on your ass waiting for something to break.
>But yeah, you had to fix the sewing machines from the fashion club like fifty times, so you knew her.
>"Well... I guess that's okay then." Siad Sweetie Belle, not entirely convinced.
"I guess I don't have to ask you, then." You said to Apple Bloom.
>>
>>25624228
>"Nope." She simply responded.
"Alright then." You said as you put the car into gear and started heading towards the town.
>"I can't believe it's night already." Said Sweetie Belle while starring at the starless sky.
>"It's winter, of course it's going to be night early." Said Scootaloo.
>"What, do I look like astronomer to you?" Responded Sweetie Belle.
>"No, but you do look like a--" Scootaloo was interrumped by you slamming the brakes after turning a corner.
"Oh, you gotta be fucking shitting me."
>Goddamned union workers fixing the only street into town form this side.
>Which you went through not half an hour ago.
"Stay in the car." You said to the girls while grabbing your jacket.
>You put on your jacket while going out of the car, not caring about the cold right now.
>A worker looks up to see you walking towards them.
>"Street's closed, mate." He says before looking back at his clipboard.
"Really? The cones and barricades don't give that impression right away."
>"Be a smartass all you want, the street's still closed." He said without looking away from his notes.
"Dude, I went throught this street less than 20 minutes ago, what the hell are you even doing?"
>"We're making preparations for the incoming snow storm."
"But you're not working on anything!"
>"We can't work during the middle of a storm, so we're waiting for it to pass."
>...
>You pinch the bridge of your nose and groan in frustration.
"Look, can't you let me through? The street's fine and I need to take those girls to their houses."
>"No can do, orders were to not let anyone through." The worker said as he turned around and started walking towards a shack near the road.
>>
>>25624237
>You stand there dumbfounded at what just happened.
>You though about getting the baseball from your trunk and hitting him over the head with it, but you don't want to scare the girls.
>You get back into your car and slam the door shut.
"They're not letting us through." You say in the dryiest tone possible.
>"Oh no, what are we gonna do now?" Asked Sweetie Belle.
"I have no fucking clue..." You said, resting your hand on your forehead and lumping on top of the steering wheel.
>"Um... don't you live near here?" Asked Apple Bloom.
>"Yeah, we can stay the night there." Said Scootaloo.
>Not exactly a plan you were thrilled with, but you didn't see any other logical option.
"Well, maybe." You said leaning back on the seat. "But I don't know if your parents are going to be okay with it."
>The girls start chatting between themselves, trying to decide on what to do.
>It mostly consists of them try to convince Sweetie Belle, that her sister does count as an authority.
"Sister, moral guardians, whatever, doesn't matter." You say.
>>
>>25624253
>"My parents are out of town, so Rarity's taking care of me." Said Sweetie Belle.
>"I live with my grandma, but, yeah, my sister's taking care of me" Added Apple Bloom.
>"I was staying with Rainbow Dash for the weekend, you should ask her." Said Scootaloo.
"Well, do you have their phone numbers or cellphones? I'd rather confirm with them before driving back."
>"Hand me your phone, I'll dial Rarity for you." Said Sweetie Belle.
>You hand her your phone, and she inputs the number faster than you can retract your arm.
>She hands you back your phone and click on the dial button, slightly impressed with how fast she was.
>The phone gives out a tone a couple times, before someone asnwers.
>"Hello, Rarity speaking."
"Yeah, it's Anon, the school janitor?"
>"Um... ah, yes, I remember now, what can I help you with?"
"Well, I found your sister and her friends at the bus stop and they missed it and the next one isn't coming."
>"Found my-- Oh dear, she's not hurt, is she? With this weath--"
"No, no, she's fine, but I have a... slight issue."
>"What?"
"Well, the road to town is blocked and you can only walk through, but that' s not gonna happen."
>Sweetie Belle grabs your phone and puts it to her ear.
>"We thought we could stay over at Anon's for tonight until the road's clear." She said.
>You can't hear what Rarity's saying, but she doesn't seem to be too bothered with the idea.
>Sweetie Belle lets go of your arm before giving you a double thumbs up.
>>
>>25624267
"Yeah, what she said." You say,trying to get the conversation going again.
>"I hope this isn't much of an inconvinience." Said Rarity.
"Eh... not really, no." You said, mostly trying ot convince yourself. "I mean, they're probably going to be bored as hell, but other than that, it's fine."
>"I appreciate it, but what about the other girls?"
"I was just about to call them to ask them."
>"Oh, I can help you with that."
>You hear the phone being put on the table, followed by a keyboard being used.
>You turn around to the girls, who are all looking at you.
>You shrug your shoulders, as you have as much as an idea as them on what's happening.
>Rarity picks up the phone and starts talking to you again.
>"I just asked Rainbow Dash and Applejack and they say they're okay with it."
"Oh, well... thanks, that saves me a lot of trouble."
>"Don't mention it, darling."
>You resisted saying "Oh, you bet you call everyone that." as a joke.
>Mostly because she actually does.
"Well, I guess I should get going then. Um, any allergies I should know of, or..?"
>"Only to peanuts." Rarity says.
>That's not going to be a problem, as you hate the damned things.
"Alright then, bye."
>"Goodbye." Rarity says before hanging up.
>Jesus, she talks like your grandmother.
>>
>>25624301
And that's it for now.
>>
Page 9 bump.
>>
strayanon needs to stop being a lazy fuck and actually write a second part not this cliffhanger bullshit
>>
File: cockblock_o_1636165.jpg (220KB, 510x522px) Image search: [Google]
cockblock_o_1636165.jpg
220KB, 510x522px
>>25625147

agreed
>>
>>25624301
>You pocket your phone and turns to the girls.
"What about you two, anything you shouldn't eat?"
>"No." Simply states Scootaloo.
>"Pears, but I think that's only because my sister doesn't like the competition..."
>Competition?
>Right, the cider thing.
>You haven't seen her do a batch of those in a while, thought.
>Ignoring the thought, you put the car in reverse and do a J-Turn.
>Your car's front wheels slide across the frozen asphalt, making your car spin back to it's original position.
"Oh, great, the road's freezing already." You say putting the car into first gear.
>You turn around to see the girls piled on top of each other, them having lost their balance due to the car spinning.
>You try your damnest not to laugh, which makes Sweetie Belle look down sadly.
>Great, now you feel bad.
"You girls okay?" You ask.
>>
>>25626045
>"Oh, sure, I only got stabbed by the seat belt buckle." Says Scootaloo while massaging her side.
"Yeah, maybe you sitting on the middle wasn't that good of an idea." You say "But it's not like there's any option, unless you want to sit on top of me." You add as a joke.
>The other girls laugh it off, but Scootaloo just looks at you.
"Hey, I'm just messing with you, don't give me that look."
>"O-oh."
>Did she just sound dissapointed?
>Guess the heat's getting to you now.
>You take out your jacket and hang it from the seat.
>You start the car, trying your best not to make it spin again.
>The ride's pretty uneventful, save for the girls chatting about stuff you really don't care about.
"Hey, do you girls want to listen to some music?" You ask.
>The three of them turn to you, with Sweetie Belle being the one that seems more excited about the prospect.
"There's some cassettes on the glove box, pick what you want."
>"Cassettes." Says Scootaloo. "What is this, 1984?"
>"Seriously." Adds Apple Bloom.
"Hey, the car's 35 years old, what the hell did you expect, a Blutooth player?"
>>
>>25626065
>Sweetie Belle opens the glove compartment and takes out a box full of old cassettes.
>"Aw, it's all rock music." She says sadly.
>"Oh, let me see!" Says Scootaloo, climbing over Apple Bloom.
>"Hey, watch it!" Protests Apple Bloom.
>With her being on her knees, stretching over to see what's in the box, you get another peek at her ass.
>Except this time the car's moving on a frozen road, so you gotta put all your efforts into concentrating on the road.
>"Dude, where did you get all this stuff?" Says Scootaloo, sitting back down with the box in her hands.
>And thank Jewish God for that.
"They used to be my dad's before we moved here."
>"Oh, did something happen to him?" Asks Apple Bloom.
"Pfft, no. He was too damn lazy to look for a truck so he just bought the first one he found." You say as you turn into a curve, the back of the car sliding a little due to the ice. "Thing is, it didn't had a cassette player, so he just gave them all to me, along with this car."
>"Man, look all this stuff!" Scootaloo says as she goes through the box. "Oh, let's listen to this one."
"So much for dissing the things five minutes ago, huh?"
>"Oh, shut up." Scootaloo says, popping Blizzard of Ozz into the cassette player.
>>
>>25626074
>Man, they're really getting into it.
>Scootaloo's strumming on an air guitar, and Apple Bloom drumming in her legs along the bass line.
>Even Sweetie Belle is singing some of the parts of the choruses.
>Well, you honestly thought this was going to suck, but it isn't that bad.
>If only it weren't twenty fucking degrees below freezing point.
"Hey, we're near my house, turn that down a little."
>"Aww..." Complains Scootaloo.
>Honestly, you don't know why do you turn down the radio before you get into the house.
>Guess it's just muscle memory at this point.
>As you turn around the corner, however, the back of the car starts sliding out, making the car go sideways.
>The girls start freaking out as the you lose control of the car.
>However, you pull on the handbrake, and turn the steering wheel towards the other side, making the car drift.
>You put your hand in front of Scootaloo to stop her from slamming into the dashboard, while Sweetie Belle and Apple Bloom are held in place by the seatbelt.
>The car slides into the curb, rocking side-to-side and throwing Scootaloo in top of you.
>A couple of seconds pass, as everyone sits in stunned silence.
>"That was awesome!" Finally pipes up Scootaloo.
>>
>>25626084
>"Dude, how did you that!?" Asks Scootaloo, who's laying her head on your lap.
>You collect yourself and sit her upright.
"...That happens almost every time the road freezes over." You explain. "Seriously, having a back-wheel drive car in this place sucks." You say as you grab your jacket. "Stay here
>"What, why?" Apple Bloom manages to struggle out while being bear hugged by Sweetie Belle.
"I'm going to turn on the heat and get some blankets for you before you go out, I don't want you to get sick."
>Since when do you care about that?
>Whatever, it's not like you want them to get sick either.
"Be right back." You say, as you get out of the car.
>Be Scootaloo.
>You're waiting for Anon to get back with a blanket so you don't freeze your legs off while walking to his house.
>Speaking of, you stretch your legs to relieve some of the pain from walking in the cold.
>"Those still hurtin'?" Asks Applebloom.
"We walked all the way from school to the bus stop in freezing weather, what do you think?" You say.
>"Jeez, I'm just asking" Apple Bloom responds. "Honestly, with all the runnin' you do with Dash I'm surprised you're even complainin'."
"I'm usually wearing pants and not freezing to death while I'm doing that." You respond.
>>
>>25626096
>Be Anon again.
>You turned on the heat and and are looking for some blankets for the girls.
"Where did I left those damned things?" You think to yourself.
>You open the main bedroom's closet and find some old bedspreads rolled neatly.
>Those would have to do.
>You grab a wool hat from the closet too to heat up your noggin.
>You should probably grow out your hair sometime, this shit sucks in winter.
>Opening the door, you get a face full of cold air, but the hat keeps your head warm.
>Suck my dick Chione, you can't stop me.
>You open the door and toss the bedspreads over to the girls.
>Apple Bloom looks to you in confusion.
"I couldn't find any blankets, those will have to do."
>She shrugs and throws the blanket over her shoulder, before passing another to Sweetie Belle.
>Scootaloo covers herself with the spread and steps out of the car, followed by the two other girls.
>Apple Bloom grabs Sweetie Belle's hand and runs inside the house, leaving you and Scootaloo, who's limping behind.
"Hey, are you alright?" You ask, noticing her limp.
>"Y-yeah." Says Scootaloo. "I-it's just that the cold really makes my legs hurt for some reason."
"Do you want me to carry you?" You said jokingly.
>"N-no, no! It's fine." Says Scootaloo, burrying her face into the bedspread.
>>
>>25626117
>You slam the door behind you, maybe expecting the cold to fuck off if you do that.
>Sadly, it doesn't.
>Apple Bloom looks around for a place to put the bedspread covered in snow.
"Just put over the table, I'll clean them later."
>Apple Bloom nods to you and takes the spread of her, followed by Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo.
>You, on the other hand, turn around to turn on the patio lights.
>"Well, this is gonna be a problem." Says Scootaloo.
"What, what is?" You ask.
>As you turn around, you notice that not only were the bedspreads were covered in snow, but the girls too.
>Apparently, they weren't thick enough to actually stop the snow from hitting them.
>And now it's melting.
"Shit."
>Sweetie Belle sneezes and starts shivering again, even with the heat on.
>"We should probably get rid of these." Says Apple Bloom.
"Wait, what?" You respond.
>"You can get sick if you're wearing wet clothes, and none of us wants that." Explain Apple Bloom.
>To be fair, she's right.
>But you don't have any clothes that would fit them.
>Unless...
>>
>>25626130
>You could give them some of your shirts.
>I mean, you're almost twice their height, they could use them as a dress or something.
>Though Scootaloo would probably need something to cover her legs with.
>You'll figure that out when you get to it.
"Okay, there's a guest bedroom in the back of the hallway, it has a bathroom, change there and I'll bring you something to wear."
>The girls do so, walking down the hall while you go into the main bedroom.
>You open your closet again and look for the longest shirts you can find.
>You find one of your dad's old AC/DC shirts, he was kinda lanky, so that'll work.
>One of your old dress shirts, and that red pattern shirt you use as pyjamas.
>You'll just find something else to wear tonight.
>Now, what the hell can Scootaloo use as pants?
>Maybe there's an old pair of pants somewhere in here?
>You open the middle door of the closet and start digging around.
>You find some black running pants you used to wear when you were a kid laying in the bottom.
>They smell like mothballs, but other than they're pretty clean.
>Maybe.
>You go into the guest bedroom and hear the girls fighting over something in the bathroom.
>Whatever it is, you probably don't care about it.
>>
>>25626142
>You knock on the door to make them pay attention.
"Hey, I found some old shirts and a pair of pants if anyone wants that."
>You open the door a little and pass the clothes through.
>As you're closing the door, you catch a glimpse of Sweetie Belle in the mirror.
>She not wearing a bra, and her nipples are erect.
>You close the door and try to think about something else.
>Maybe if yo-- Wait, what time is it again?
>You check the clock in the wall to see it's twenty to nine.
>You should probably start cooking dinner.
>Hope they're not too picky, since all you have is noodles and cheap tomato sauce.
>You put a pot of water in top of the stove and pour a can of sauce into another.
>You grab a handful of oregano and toss it in the sauce to at the very least add some taste.
>"Hey, Anon?"
>You turn around to see Applebloom in the red shirt, followed by Sweetie Belle in the dress shirt.
"Where's Scootaloo?" You ask.
>Scootaloo appears behind them limping a little, but not as bad as before.
>"'Sup."
"Is your leg getting better?"
>"Yeah, it doesn't hurt as much anymore." Scootaloo says.
"Good. Not that you're changed, go sit at the table if you want, I'll be there when I finish with this."
>>
>>25626155
>While you're cooking, you can once again hear them talk about... something.
>Honestly, you're getting kinda curious now.
>You strain the noodles and throw the sauce in top of the pasta.
>Man, you could win the Iron Cook with this shit.
"Hey, I'm done here, can you help me with the plates?"
>"On it!" Says Applebloom.
>The three of them get into the kitchen and start bringing plates to the table.
>The four of you eat while watching some old LaserDisc movies.
>...
>Shit, Scootaloo was right, you should probably buy some new stuff every once in a while.
>In the middle of a movie, the lights go down for a second, then come back once the generator kicks in.
>"What just happened?" Asks Sweetie Belle.
"Well shit, the power just went out." You say. "The generator should be enough to keep the lights on, but we can't use more than one appliance at the time or the thing is gonna get burned."
>Good thing you decided on gas-powered heating.
>Seriously, what kind of idiot uses electrical heating?
>"Well, may as well go to bed." Says Apple Bloom.
>"Yeah, we should." Adds Sweetie Belle.
>"There's a bunk bed in the guest bedroom, plus a very big sofa. I'll go do the--"
>"No, no, it's alright, I can do it no problem." Says Apple Bloom.

After this it gets to the good part, so bear with me.
>>
File: 00505_jUAF9YdA8C3_600x450.jpg (37KB, 337x450px) Image search: [Google]
00505_jUAF9YdA8C3_600x450.jpg
37KB, 337x450px
>>25626169
so are you writing this based off of strayanon's paste or are you doing this completely from scratch?

also anon's car should look like this :)
>>
>>25626190
Some things are based of Strayanon's, but it's mostly new stuff.
And Anon's car in this story is supposed to be a 1970 AMC AMX. I figured that would be the most likely car for Anon to inherit considering it was cheap as hell at the time, and I needed a two-seater for Scootaloo to end up on top of him.
>>
>>25626250
Fair Enough. I like it. I liked Strayanon's paste but you seem to put more detail into it i like dat shit.:)
>>
>>25626309
Thanks.
>>
File: a220110725-22047-1tga27u.png (10KB, 386x378px) Image search: [Google]
a220110725-22047-1tga27u.png
10KB, 386x378px
bump
>>
>>25626169
>Apple Bloom grabs Sweetie Belle hands and drags her along with her.
>"I-I'll be right there, girls!" Says Scootaloo.
>Did she just stutter?
>You're left alone with Scootaloo, who has her leg on top of a chair.
>After several moments of awkward silence, you decide you may as well break it.
"So... I should probably be going to bed too, considering there's nothing to do."
>You turn around to head to your room, but Scootaloo stops you.
>"W-wait!" Scootaloo clears her throat. "I mean, can I ask you a favor?"
>Oh boy.
"Sure, what is it?"
>"You ser, my leg's been hurting since we've got here, so I was wondering if you could, you know, massage it?"
>Seriously?
"Seriously?"
>"Yeah, Sweetie Belle is not strong enough to do anything, and I'm worried Apple Bloom may do more damage than good."
>Well, this is even more awkward.
>At least she's the only one wearing pants, so that's a plus.
"Alright, let me see it."
>>
>>25627480
>"Wait, really?"
"Yeah, sure, I don't see why not."
>You grab a chair and sit next to Scootaloo's leg.
"Where does it hurt?"
>"In my thigh, near the knee."
>Are you shitting fucking me.
"Right..."
>You grab Scootaloo's leg and start poking around near her leg until you hear her cringe a little.
"There?"
>"Yeah, that's the spot."
>You start massaging in circles with the tip of your fingers, trying to relax the muscle.
>Much to your surprise, the muscle in her leg were extremely tense.
"Jesus, that must hurt."
>"It does."
>You start squeezing her leg a little, trying to get it to relax.
>However, there's only so much you can do through her clothes.
"Hey, could you take off your pants?"
>"W-what?"
"I can't do much if I'm massaging your pants, so I need you to take them off."
>"S-sure, g-give me a second."
>Scootaloo takes a deep breath, before taking off her pants all the way to her ankles.
>...
>Why isn't she wearing panties.
"Why aren't you wearing panties."
>Scootaloo face is completely red right now, but she doesn't seem to be too bothered by you seeing her naked.
>"They got wet when the snow melted, so I had to take them off..."
>You look at Scootaloo with the most incredulous face you can manage.
"Right, next thing you're gonna tell me your bra did too."
>Scootaloo lifts her shirt to confirm what you just said.
"...Why do I even bother."
>Scootaloo shuffles in place, before looking at you.
>Well, this can't get any more awkward, so you may as well go with it.
"Be honest with me, what were you trying to accomplish here?"
>Scootaloo lays back in her seat, while keeping her legs clossed.
>"W-well, you see, um..."
"Words, Scootaloo. Use words."
>Scootaloo takes a deep breath.
>>
>>25627492
>"Other than Apple Bloom, Sweetie, and Dash I don't have any other friends, and, well, you been helping us so much in school, even with things that didn't make any sense..."
"What, like the beet catapult?"
>"Yeah, stuff like that."
"What did you even use that thing for?"
>"We peltered Miss Chrysalis car with it."
"Huh. That does explain why she came to work on the bus for a week."
>Scootaloo shifts in place again, this time with a tiny "squelch" sound.
>"So... yeah, I think you can figure it out by now..." She says, while looking away from you.
"Yeah..."
>You take it back, this could get more awkward.
>So, the question is what to do now.
>In one hand, you could give her what she wants, but, you know, she is 14...
>Or, you can totally break her heart and tell her off.
>...
>And honestly?
>You don't think you have the heart for the second one.
"Hey, Scoots."
>>
>>25627501
>Scootaloo looks up to you, her face still red.
"You sure you want to do this?"
>Scootaloo stands up to add more flair to her words.
>"Absolutely!"
"So much for your leg hurting, huh?"
>Scootaloo looks down and sits back down, laughing nervously.
"Well, if you really believe so."
>You grab your chair and move it next to Scootaloo's.
"What do you want to begin with?"
>"M-maybe we could, you know, kiss for a bit?"
"And you call me old-fashioned?"
>Scootaloo lightly punches your shoulder.
>"Don't be a dick, or I'm changing my mind." She says jokingly.
"Somehow I doubt that." You say, trying not to laugh.
>Scootaloo scoots over to the side of the chair and looks at you.
>She plants a little kiss in your lips before putting more of her wait behind it.
>You put you hand on her shoulder and start tracing it down her back.
>You grab onto her hips and give them a little squeeze.
>Scootaloo breaks the kiss and looks at you.
"Aw." You say with mock dissapointment "No tongue?"
>"Remember what I said about being a dick?" Scootaloo says while smiling.
>>
>>25627519
>You suddenly remember that you left the door leading to the hallway open.
"Hold on a sec."
>You walk over to it and softly shut it.
"Don't want ot wake them up, now do we?"
>"Shouldn't you lock it?"
"Tell you the truth, I have no idea where half to keys of this house are." You say while looking around. "The only ones I have are the of the front door and the bathroom, for some reason."
>"Weird."
"Very."
>You walk back to Scootaloo, who leans back in her seat.
>"So, what do we now?"
>You put your hand on her leg and trace it all the way to her vagina, giving her clitoris a flick.
>Scootaloo gives a little moan, and shudders a bit.
>You trace her entrance with the tip of your finger, while ocassionally touching her clitoris with your thumb.
>"H-hey, come on, don't tease me like that."
"If you say so." You say, plunging two fingers into her.
>Scootaloo leans forward, supressing a moan.
>You didn't knew she was this sensitive.
"Crap, you okay?"
>Scootaloo sighs and leans backwards into the chair.
>"Y-yeah, never better."
>With that being confirmed, you start pumping your fingers in and out of her.
>This makes her let out long moans, while grabbing onto your arm.
>You take out your fingers out of her, and start walking behind her.
>"W-why did you stop?"
"Trust me, you're gonna like this better."
>Leaning behind her now, you start pumping into her again.
>This time, you put your hand inside her shirt and start playing with one of her nipples.
>Scootaloo grabs onto your arm again, and starts grinding into the chair.
>You lift her skirt up to her shoulders, and start kissing her neck.
>After a few minutes of this, Scootaloo clenches into your fingers, and squeezes your arm.
>She lets go of your arm and tries to catch her breath.
"You okay?"
>>
>>25627532
>"O-oh yeah... I'm doing great." Scootaloo says between pants.
>You take off your shirt and pants, and throw them on top of the table.
>You sit down in front of Scootaloo and montion her to come over to you.
>Scootaloo stands up and walks towards you, tossing her shirt off to the side.
>She sits on your lap, pressing against your erection.
"Hey, you sure you're ready?"
>"Ready as I'll ever be."
>Scootaloo raises her hips a little and guides your dick with her hand.
>She grabs onto your shoulder with her other hand, while sturggling to get it inside.
"Hey, hey, wait, hold on a second."
>Scootaloo looks up to you in confusion.
>"What, what happened, did I do something wrong?"
"No, but we should ptobably use lube if you're straining so much."
>"Yeah, you're right..." Says Scootaloo as she gets off you.
"There's some on the nighstand of the--"
>You're cut off by Scootaloo taking the entire lenght of your penis into her mouth.
"H-holy shit..."
>Scootaloo bobs her head up and down, coating your member with her spit.
>Finally, she slowly takes it off her mouth, before licking the tip.
>"That's lubed enough for you?"
"D-do I even want to ask where you learned that?"
>"Oh, come on, as if it you're the only person in the world that watches porn."
>Well, she got you there.
>>
>>25627541
>"Now, where were we?" She says while climbing on top of you.
>She once again struggles to get even the tip in, but manages to finally get it in.
>Scootaloo lets out a silent gasp, as she shudders from the sudden penetration.
"Hey, Scoots, you alright?"
>Scootaloo takes a deep breath and lets go of your shoulder.
>"Y-yeah, I'll be fine." She says while she puts her hands on your chest.
>"Okay... Here we go."
>Scootaloo slowly lifts her hips before slamming down into yours.
>She lets out a little squeal, and you grit your teeth trying not to cum right then and there.
>She's way tighter than what you expected, and even lubed up she has some trouble moving.
>"O-oh man, this feels really good."
"Y-yeah, I agree..."
>"Should I keep going?"
"What kind of question is that?"
>Scootaloo grins at you and starts moving her hips again, picking up speed every time.
>Her moans are almost drowned out by the sound of her slapping against your hips.
>You trace her legs all the way to her clitoris and start massaging it in small circles, making Scootaloo yelp.
>You keep doing this motion for a few minutes, before she slams down the entire lenght of your member.
>She clenches hard and lets out a low moan, while grabbing onto your neck.
>Her shuffling on top of you, combined with how tight she is, makes you cum too.
>>
>>25627551
>This takes her by surprise, making her jump a little, making her lose balance.
>You manage to react and catch her before she falls of he table.
>You use the situation to pull her into a hug while her orgasm finishes.
>You're both sitting in the middle of the room, covered in sweat and panting on -30° weather.
>It's a good thing you paid extra for that insulation, eh?
>Scootaloo breaks off the hug so she can look at you.
>"I... wow."
"Eloquent as always, huh?"
>Scootaloo laughs a little before getting off of you.
>You stretch out your legs a little before doing the same thing.
>Scootaloo tosses your shirt at your direction and you manage to catch it.
>"We should probably clean up before going to bed."
"The shower's pretty big, I'm sure the both of us can fit in there."
>"Think it can fit the four of us?"
>You and Scootaloo turn to the hallway to see Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle standing in the door frame completely naked.
>>
>>25627566
I'm not done yet, but I figured I may as well bump the thread while I saw at it.
>>
>>2562758
Bravo, my good sir.
>>
>>25627519
>>She plants a little kiss in your lips before putting more of her wait behind it.
>more of her wait
>>
>>25628017
Whoops, that was supposed to say "weight".
>>
>>25628062
I dont get it......So anon touches scoots leg and all of a sudden wants to bang?what the fuck. if you can handle a little criticism imma say that you rushed it alittle bit. how old is anon anyways? if scoots is 14, then this guy must be atleast 17 or 18. what gives? you left a lot of details out and it feels rushed :/ besides that its good i guess
>>
>>25628356
Well, I obviously didn't do it correctly, but I wanted to give the impression that she wanted to bang Anon for a while.
>>
File: download.jpg (9KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 300x168px
>>25628632
how old is anon?
and are u gunna continue?
>>
>>25628718
>i'm not done yet
>>
>>25628718
Yes, and yes.
He's supposed to be around 23-28, give or take a couple years.
And the next part is mostly there so Anon bangs the other two CMC, so there isn't gonna be much in the way of story until the prologue.
>>
>>25628797
He's also totally gonna fuck Apple Bloom in the ass, just so we're clear.
>>
>>25627566
>This is totally not good.
>"H-hey girls..." Says Scootaloo
>You're frozen in shock, and just keep staring back and forth between the three.
>"Scootaloo..." Says Apple Bloom in a menacing tone.
>She walks towards both of you while glaring at Scootaloo.
>She stops less than 15 centimeters away from you.
>"I can't believe you started without us." Says Apple Bloom in a sultry tone.
>What.
>"What."
"What."
>But shit, it was 99 cents.
>"Did you really think I'd let ya having all the fun for yerself?"
>Apple Bloom turns towards you, and smiles mischeviously.
>You, in turn, turn towards Scootaloo, who's facepalming.
>"Just... just do what she says, or we'll never hear the end of it." Scootaloo says.
>"Sweetie, what about you?" Apple Bloom says as she turns her head towards her.
>"Well... How about we make this a threesome then?" Says Sweetie Belle.
>It's always the quiet ones.
"Yeah, no."
>"Excuse me" Apple Bloom asks.
"Either Scootaloo gets it too, or we don't do this at all."
>>
>>25629163
>"Heh, think you can the three of us at the same time?" Says Apple Bloom, putting her hand on her hips and shifting her weight.
"Pfft, no."
>Apple Bloom looks at you in confusion.
"I want her helping me, not fucking me."
>Scootaloo looks at you, before chuckling and looking at Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle.
>"Sure, I'm game." Scootaloo says.
>Apple Bloom turns around to Sweetie Belle, who simply shrugs.
>"Well, if that's how ya want it..." Apple Bloom says, while walwking towards the table.
>Apple Bloom bends over on top of it, while spreading her asscheeks.
>"Then come and get it..."
"Is she always this smug?" You ask Scootaloo.
>"Yes, it's extremely annoying."
>"Hey, not I'm not!" Protests Apple Bloom.
>"Actually, you are." Says Sweetie Belle.
>"Look, we fuckin' or what?" Demands Apple Bloom.
>You shrug and simply walk towards the table, followed by Scootaloo.
>"Well cowboy, do you think you tame this bu--"
"You know, Scootaloo was right, that is pretty annoying."
>"Oh my God, just put in my ass and shut up." Says Apple Bloom.
"Sure thin-- Wait, we need the lube."
>"Let me help you with that..." Says Scootaloo.
>You stop Scootaloo from sucking your dick again.
"I appreciate the enthusiasm, but I'm going to need actual lube this time." You explain.
>>
>>25629179
>"I found it!" Sweetie Belle says, before throwing the lube your way.
>You catch the lube, then look up to Sweetie Belle.
"How did you knew where this thing was?"
>"Oh, come on, you may as well had left a neon sign on top of it."
>You look at Scootaloo, who simply shrugs.
>"Just go with it."
>You shake your head and open the bottle, but Scootaloo grabs it.
>"Let me help you with that."
>She squirts some lube on your dick and then in her hand, then starts smearing it as smothly as she can.
>She walks up to Apple Bloom and wipes the excess in her ass, before spreading her cheeks.
>You walk up to them and line up with Apple Bloom's asshole.
>You grind your tip on it to make sure you're both properly lubed up.
>"Are ya puttin' in or what?"
>Jesus Christ, this girl is impatient.
>You start pushing it in, doing your best not to enter too fast.
>You manage to hilt yourself in her, which makes her let out a long sigh.
>"Well, what are you waitin' for? Go for it." Apple Bloom says, smiling at you.
>You take a small step back to better position yourself, and start thrusting in her. pulling out half of your lenght, then pushing back in.
>Apple Bloom certainly isn't as noisy as Scootaloo, being happy to simply let out a short yelp or "Oh", every once in a while.
>>
>>25629193
>"Come on now, don't be shy, you can go faster than that!" Says Apple Bloom.
>You once again reposition yourself and start humping at a faster pace, making her ass slap against your hips.
>Now Apple Bloom's starts making more noise, moaning every time you thrust into her.
>You reach around her and start fingering her, making Apple Bloom yelp in surprise.
>As you near your own orgasm, you start playing with her clitoris as well.
>You go as deep as you can go, cumming her inside her.
>Apple Bloom lets out a short scream as she orgasms as well, almost falling off the table, but being held in place by you.
>You take a step back and pull out of her, getting a nice look at her now gaping asshole.
>Apple Bloom sigh contently, before turning to you.
>"H-heck, that wasn't half bad."
>You turn to Scootaloo, who's sitting on top of the table.
>"That's her way of saying she liked it."
>You're gonna have to read up in your cowboy speak after this.
>You both turn to Sweetie Belle, who's now sitting on the floor masturbating.
>Scootaloo clears her throat to get her attention.
>Sweetie Belle jumps a little, then blushes.
>"Sorry, I got kinda into it." Sweetie says.
>>
>>25629201
I'm still not done, I just need to write this next part.
>>
Bump Bump
>>
>>25629201
"So, how do you wanna do it?"
>"Well, I was thinking... maybe we can do it in the bed? It looks really comfy."
>That's... surprisingly tame for the girl that suggested a threesome.
>But hey, who are you to judge.
"Alright, lead the way."
>Sweetie Belle stands up, and you and Scootaloo follow suit.
>She jumps on the bed, ruffling up the bedspread, and sending the pillows flying.
>"She's certainly eager" Comments Scootaloo.
>You climb into bed and lay down, but Sweetie Belle grabs you by the arm and makes you sit up.
>She lays down in front of you and spreads her legs, then motions motions towards you.
>"You're not gonna make me do all the work, will you?" Sweetie Belle says.
"If that's how you want it..." You say, while grabbing the lube.
>"I also want Scootaloo to play with my breasts while we're doing it."
>Aaaaaaaand there it is.
>"We both knew we weren't goin to get away but something that simple." Comments Scootaloo.
>She climbs over the bed and sits on top of Sweetie Belle stomach.
>"I'm not too heavy for you, am I?" Asks Scootaloo.
>"Nope, it's like you're barely there." Responds Sweetie Belle.
>Scootaloo was surprisingly light considering how well toned she was.
>But then again, if Rainbow Dash weighs fuck all and they train together, it makes sense.
>You crawl towards both of them, then line up with Sweetie Belle.
>At the same time, Scootaloo grabs onto her breasts, eliciting a giggle from Sweetie Belle.
>You start pushing yourself inside her, getting it in when Sweetie Belle scoots backwards towards you.
>This throws Scootaloo off balance, giving Sweetie Belle a face full of Scootaboob.
>"Shit, sorry about that." Says Scootaloo while picking herself up.
>"Hey, I wasn't complaining." Responds Sweetie Belle.
>Jesus, Scootaloo wasn't kidding when she said she was eager.
>>
>>25630074
>You get yourself into a more comfortable position and start thrusting.
>Meanwhile, Scootaloo is playing with Sweetie Belle's breasts, squishing them and pulling on her nipples.
>As you start picking up speed, Scootaloo start being harder on the breasts, squeezing on them as she was trying to milk them and twisting on her nipples.
>And Sweetie Belle couldn't be happier, as she's moaning loud enough that you're worried someone in the city is going to hear her.
>You grab Sweetie Belle by her lower back and lift her so you can get better leverage.
>In turn, Scootaloo climbs down from Sweetie Belle chest and lays down, suckling one of Sweetie Belle's breast, while playing with the other.
>You, on the other hand, are thrusting as fast as you can, pulling out until you're three quarters out and then going as deep as you can.
>As she's nearing her orgasm, Sweetie Belle locks her legs behind you and pushes you in, making you hilt in her.
>You cum inside of her, making her squeal on delight, as she pulls on the covers of the bed.
>As her orgasms settles down, she lets her legs go limp, looking at you with a smile on her face.
>"That... was great..." Sweetie Belle said.
>You sit back down as Scootaloo does the same besides you.
"This wasn't exactly how I planned to spend the night, but I'm not complaining."
>"You and me both." Says Scootaloo as she leans in for a kiss.
>"See, I told you it was gonna be fun." Apple Bloom said to Sweetie Belle.
>Well, that was a mood killer.
>>
>>25630085
>"You were right!" Sweetie Belle said as she sat up in the bed. "I didn't believe you at first, but I'm glad I was wrong!".
"Well, it's good that you all had your fun--"
>Oh balls.
>You came inside all of them.
>Well, Apple Bloom doesn't count, but still.
"Oh crap, I didn't even consider the two of you getting pregnant. Oh fuc--"
>"Anon, it's okay." Said Scootaloo. "What day is it, the 24th?"
"At this point it's the 25th already."
>"Yeah, we're fine then, dontcha worry." Added Apple Bloom.
>"You don't really count for this, you know." Said Sweetie Belle.
>"Your point bein'?"
>"I'm just saying..." Added Sweetie Belle.
>You stretch your your arms and jump off the bed.
"Well, I'm gonna take a shower, anyone want to join me?"
>"Hell yeah I do!" Said Scootaloo while jumping over Sweetie Belle.
>"Not like I have too much of a choice, really." Said Apple Bloom while clenching her cheeks.
>"Do you have aconditioner?" Asked Sweetie Belle. "Because otherwise my hair gets all puffy and--"
"Your hair's already puffy." You interrupt.
>"No, I mean, even puffier. I end up looking like a pink and purple hot air balloon."
>"We found one of Fluttershy's hamster inside her hair one of those times." Added Scootaloo.
"I'm... sure I have something laying around..?"
>"Then count me in too!" Said Sweetie Belle.
>>
>>25630096
>The next day you started dropping off the girls at their respective houses.
>The first one was Apple Bloom, as she lived near the outskirts of the site and was the closest.
>She hugs Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo goodbye and gives you a peck on the chick.
>When she gets out of the car she's greeted by her sister and oh my fuck that's a goddamn half-orc.
>Motherfucker could punch a tree in half with those arms, holy shit.
>You wave goodbye to them and speed out as fast as you can before he decides to bench press your car.
>Next up was Sweetie Belle, since her sister was out shopping for clothes near downtown.
>She hopped out of the car and waved goodbye to the both of you before jumping into Rarity's arms.
>You wave goodbye to them and Rarity mouths the words "Thank you".
>Last was Scootaloo, as Dash lived in an apartment in the middle of the city.
>You park your car next to the building and turn to Scootaloo.
"Well, that was certainly a fun night."
>"Easy for you to say, considering you banged two of my friends along with me." She said jokingly.
>You laugh and lean over to Scootaloo.
"I'll make it up to you, promise."
>Scootaloo lenas to you and kisses you in the lips.
>"I'm looking forward to it."
>With that, she gets out of the car and rings Rainbow Dash's apartment so she can let her in.
>You wave goodye to her and turn on the car's engine.
>You sit there with the foot on the clutch, before reaching into your jacket and dialing Scootaloo's number.
>You still have six more free days, so why not plan ahead?
>>
>>25630105
And that's all folks.
I admit, Sweetie's part is kinda short, but still, that was fun.
And a pastebin, because that's pretty much obligatory at this point:
http://pastebin.com/ZY5Lydj9
>>
>>25630761
>>
>>25630203
Really good
>>
>>25513251
> RAPE
>>
>>25517057
HNNNNNNGGGGG
>>
File: GIF fluttershy.gif (1MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
GIF fluttershy.gif
1MB, 960x540px
Rape :D
>>
I ask them where they live and I bring them back at their home. Or I bring them in my house.
>>
So how about that page 10?
>>
I'm honestly kinda surprised this thread lasted this long.
>>
File: 1424554645866-2.png (472KB, 832x1212px) Image search: [Google]
1424554645866-2.png
472KB, 832x1212px
>>
>>25639479
Unf
>>
>>25630203
thanks
>>
>Strayanon's dead
Why this thread live
>>
>>25644230
The idea was for other people to write green too, but as you can see, that didn't work out too well.
>>
File: Scootaloo discipline (re-sized).png (4MB, 825x4848px) Image search: [Google]
Scootaloo discipline (re-sized).png
4MB, 825x4848px
>>
>>25646924
wat
>>
>>25646971
Ohohokapi is into some weird shit.
>>
>>25646971
>>25647053
How's it confusing or weird? It's just spanking and then ordering her not to wear panties any more.
>>
>>25647265
thats kinda fucking weird anon
>>
>>25647300
How? It's kind of vanilla.
>>
>>25647309
No, I gotta agree with other Anon, it's pretty fucking weird.
>>
>>25647339
I don't agree with that at all but let's not fight over it.
>>
>>25513251
>>
If there's anyone left here interested in my story who hasn't already followed me over to the Changeling thread, here's a link to some new stuff I'm currently posting.
>>25651653
>>
>>25513251
>>
>>
Bamp
>>
I can't believe the Age Difference thread went past page 10 before this one.
>>
>>25656200
Lol
>>
What if we cast a wider net? Make this thread about general CHS teens and not just the CMC in this particular situation? I may or may not want to fuck this girl.
>>
>>25659585
boop
>>
>>25658940
I don't know how well Snowdrop would translate into the EqG world.
>>
File: 1390078865415.jpg (34KB, 400x372px) Image search: [Google]
1390078865415.jpg
34KB, 400x372px
>>25661912
Every school has a special ed class.
>>
>>25662305
For some reason, I doubt CHS would actually pay for one.
>>
File: 484491.jpg (57KB, 526x525px) Image search: [Google]
484491.jpg
57KB, 526x525px
>>25658940
All I'm getting is "Katawa Shoujo", and I'm not gonna rip that off.
>>
>>25513251
>>
>>25661912
I don't know either, but any girl o-or boy would be nice for variety.
>>
>>25663862
She's blind. She might mistake cylinder objects, meant for sucking, as candy and shit. Kinda funny when you think about it
if she thinks it's a lolipop and Anon doesn't say shit about biting, she might bite his dick off.
>>
writers where are you?
>>
>>25669519
I been wondering the same thing since the second bump.
>>
>>25669519

Over here.

>>25670088
>>
You know, I've never seen a thread with 320 replies where most of them are simply "bump".
It's kind of impressive.
>>
>>25672849
I know. People are that dedicated.
>>
>>25677987
Unf
>>
>page
>10
>>
>>25677987
i miss OhOhOkapi's loli stuff
>>
>>
File: bwz7Ucg.png (882KB, 1291x896px) Image search: [Google]
bwz7Ucg.png
882KB, 1291x896px
If this thread dies again, I don't think I'll make a new one. Strayanon, if you're reading this, please post in the age difference thread and hopefully we'll see it.
>>
>>25684400
uh
why is applebloom posing in her underwear in front of her brother
is sweetie even wearing a bra
>>
>>25684431
I don't fucking know. And no, it doesn't look like it.
>>
>>25684431
what´s the point of a bra if shw doesn't have breast?
>>
>>25684494
Training bras are a thing.
>>
Girls should just ditch bras and underwear. They don't need them.
>>
This is my fetish and I am not ashamed of that.
Final bump before bed.
>>
>>25693807
Completely missed the opportunity to write "Bump" letter by letter.
>>
>>25684901
What in fuck
>>
>>25684901
...Ok almost freaked out there for a second. I thought she lost her limbs but they are ok.
But a dog taking her master on a walk?
>>
>>25695438
Imagine it: People whack it to that.

>>25695511
I've seen that sort of thing before in porn pictures maybe a couple of times. I don't know if there's a name for it.
>>
This is the longest thread in the board btw
>>
>>25513251

>invite them into your car nicely
>smile to comfort them
>tell them you know a shortcut
>drive into a dark alleyway
>rape
>know they will tell
>kill them
>dump the bodies
>get rid of the evidence
>drive away
>>
>>25696309
Finally, new green.
>>
>>25696309
Good, now a lot more descriptive, especially the rape part
>>
>>25513251
>>
>>25696536
it aint rape when they want the D. Besides killing them is just an asshole move.
>>
so last time I came in this kind of thread, strayanon puked green every day for several weeks
his paste was not updated
so he did burn himself up, another one again
so is there some pastebin with actually finished books?
>>
>>25513251
>>
>>25703106
Workin' on it!
>>
>>25513251
>>
>>25654666
chek'd
>>
>>25513251
>>
>>25711675

>7 hours, 40 mins.

>page 6

Board dead?
>>
>>25713775
There were a couple of bumps after that post which people deleted.
>>
>>25714370
oh
>>
>>25724144
Slow day...
>>
>>25725961
No one's posted any green here for over a week.
I'm absolutely amazed this thread is still going!
>>
>>25513251
>>
Alright, stop C.P.R.
T.O.D. 12:57am 12/11/15
>>
>>25728891
Has anybody identified the body?
>>
>>25730147
I believe it's StrayAnon.
>>
Rigor mortis is setting in.
>>
>tfw you think someone is replying to you bust it's just someone bumping the thread
>>
>>25740741
that feel
>>
>>25656200
how?
>>
https://derpibooru.org/1043477
https://derpibooru.org/1043478
>>
>>25752340
Oh wait, hello~
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=54021885
(Click the picture)
>>
>>25626169
>implying it hasn't been the good part the whole time.
>>
>>25752340
And, of course, they took it down even if it was suggestive at best, what a surprise.
>>
>>25753282
They just want to avoid legal persecution. It's a shame, really.
>>
>>25627541
>doesn't lick her sweet underage poon til she cums
200.0% D R O Still gonna keep reading
>>
>>25753362
I did consider it, but then it would of been the same thing as the other Scootaloo green I wrote, so I didn't do it.
>>
>>25752340
Hot
>>
>>25753926
>the other Scootaloo green I wrote

L I N K ?
I
N
K
?
>>
>>25756723
http://pastebin.com/LTHRbaVn
The fic also includes Archer, the blue Scootaloo recolor.
>>
>>25513251
>>
>>25756777
Ranks m9
Thread posts: 348
Thread images: 68

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.