[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the odds of the finale being leaked?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: qtStarlight.gif (637KB, 300x331px) Image search: [Google]
qtStarlight.gif
637KB, 300x331px
What are the odds of the finale being leaked?
>>
>>25501665
50%
It either happens or not
>>
>>25501665
I'm thinking 50% too at this point with iTunes, Google Play, and YouTube as points of possible failure. I really hope it doesn't though. I want the last bit of pony we have for the next year to release normally so we can all hype and watch it at the same time.
>>
>>25501681
We won't be here anymore in one year, so might as well hold back and enjoy our last moment of companionship.
>>
>>25501665
>I can't use the catalog
>>25500237
>>
>>25501693
I wouldn't be so sure about that. The last hiatus was a year and we survived that. There's always board/4chan/fandom drama, 4cc, EqG, and the comics and books (if you like those) to keep us busy along with whatever flavor of the month things /mlp/ comes up with.
>>
>>25501670
Uggggggh.
I know that was just a joke, but goddamn does hearing that logical fallacy hurt my soul.
>>
>>25501703
>episode 24
>finale
>>
>>25501665
20-1, that's my odds.
>>
>>25501718
I feel your pain. Also, it's one of those "jokes" that everyone says, just because they've heard it before. It isn't original or clever at this point, it's just annoying.
>>
File: 1386604389480.png (159KB, 802x996px) Image search: [Google]
1386604389480.png
159KB, 802x996px
>>25501718
I think he's saying there's an equal chance
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.