[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just got reminded of this wonderous moment of Rainbow Dash

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

File: maxresdefault.jpg (110KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
110KB, 1920x1080px
I just got reminded of this wonderous moment of Rainbow Dash mocking Twilight Sparkle and I want more.

What are some scenes you can think of where Dash was being a total cunt? I love rude pone.
>>
>>25488450
There are a lot in season 1, particularly in Fall Weather Friends.
>>
>>25488450
>scenes you can think of where Dash was being a total cunt
Like 80% of the scenes she speaks in
>>
>total cunt
>Implying she wasn't right
Fuck the real cunt in that episode is Pinkie
>we need to keep our money
>LOL I SPENT ALL OF IT IM SO RANDOM XD.
>>
>>25488566
Oh. I know she was right.

I meant cunt in an endearing way. I like her bluntness.
>>
>>25488450
>TS:"You're not a laughing stock, Rarity."
>RD:"SHE KINDA IS."
Fuck the police, I love me some Top Cunt.
>>
>>25488450
Imagine if she had just let Rarity fall to her death. Like, just gave a cheeky smile and waved to her as she fell.
>>
File: vagoo-reaction-face.jpg (9KB, 350x250px) Image search: [Google]
vagoo-reaction-face.jpg
9KB, 350x250px
>>25488450

I was never attracted to RD until this moment in the show.

>literal mfw
>>
>mfw yurikeks said "I-IT'S PROOF OF THEIR LOVE!" in regards to this scene
>mfw I posted the context, and they accused me of posting a redub
>mfw I posted THE ENTIRE episode, showed them where to skip, and they went full retard and called me a "homophobic rightwing straight white male"
>mfw Twidash niggers don't watch the show
>mfw Twidashfags are going to reply angrily because of the line above, and shitpost with disgusting yurishit memes before they finish reading this post
>>
File: 677554.png (690KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
677554.png
690KB, 1280x720px
>>25488450
>>
>>25489308
None of the Mane6 is lesbian or even implied as one. The only canon hints were made with Lyra and BonBon. Any other lesbian pairing is pure delusional wishfull thinking of LGBT tumblerinas.
>>
>>25488450
Read it and weep.

"Reading's for eggheads like you Twilight... no offense." Fuckin top cunt.
>>
>>25488450
>What are some scenes you can think of where Dash was being a total cunt?
All of them
>>
File: zelda holding a cup of tea.jpg (84KB, 368x368px) Image search: [Google]
zelda holding a cup of tea.jpg
84KB, 368x368px
>>25489335
>I'm not Tumblr but Lyra and Bon Bon are lesbians!!!!1
>>
>>25489790
I don't give a fuck if they going to marry stallions. I just say what was inteded by the show staff. Their teasing was intentionall by both animators and Larson and this is pure objective fact.
>>
Which episode was OP's image from?
>>
>>25489308
I fucking hate the, "m-muh homophobe boogieman!" shitters that seem to latch on to every fandom these days. Why the fuck do they think every character has to shit 50 rainbows a day when off camera? Why can't something ever be fine 'as presented'?
>>
>>25488610
ELEMENT OF HON-
I MEAN LOYALTY
>>
>>25490081
FlutterDash are the worst. They will call you a homphobe whenever you imply that Fluttershy my not be lesbian. Even if you agree that Dash might be. Apparently they don't care about LGBT representation in the cartoon. Unless is their pairing.
>>
File: fucking awful.png (36KB, 803x688px) Image search: [Google]
fucking awful.png
36KB, 803x688px
>>25489832
>this is pure objective fact.

Your autism is cringeworthy and both of your parents will never speak to you again because of you and you are a pure subjective opinion.
>>
>>25490207
Watch the show after S2, dumb Faustfag. Is you who are delusional if you can't see shipping teases with them or with MarbleMac.
>>
>>25489790
Not that guy but it's funny how triggered people get over this since SoL aired
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.