[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cringiest fan fic you've ever read?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (37KB, 740x467px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 740x467px
Cringiest fan fic you've ever read?
>>
my little dashie is up there
>>
File: Baited hard.png (124KB, 382x317px) Image search: [Google]
Baited hard.png
124KB, 382x317px
>>25452875
My Immortal

Shit took me a week to power through.
>>
>>25452875
Sweet Apple Massacre
>>
File: image.jpg (46KB, 1332x240px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 1332x240px
My Immortal, My Little Dashie, pretty much every clop fic

Really I can't think of many "quality" fan fics
>>
>>25452926
That genuinely disgusted me and I was all ready with lube getting ready to have a fun time
>>
>>25452926
That was a fucking masterpiece
>>
File: image.jpg (63KB, 500x303px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63KB, 500x303px
>>25452949
There was some fic where the mane six reveal to sunset shimmer they're in a bdsm cult, and it acts as a "prequel" to rainbow rox. I physically threw up
>>
>>25452949
>the moose is loose
>>
>>25452937
How is My Little Dashie a clop fic?
And how is it cringy?
I read it before and I really liked it. It was cute, and an emotional roller coaster. In fact, I reccomend that fanfic.
>>
>>25452999
Rob, go to bed
>>
>>25452875
A lot of the greentext that authors actually want us to take seriously.

Oh and some of the cliche ones, prose and greentext
>>
>>25452875
Rebirth of the Damned.
Mostly because of the huge head cannons half-way through and shipping but that's to be expected.
A decent read that isn't too bad for a first-write.
Also, it's one of the very few decent crossovers of its kind.

Yes, call me a fag, but I still enjoy it.
>>
>>25452999
Trips and I agree. 'Twas a while ago for me, but what I remember was pretty alright.
>>
The Infinite Loops has got to be the cringiest fanfic I've *enjoyed*.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.