[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Equestria Girls: Secrets Beyond the Stars

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 2

File: The_Alien_Girl.png (84KB, 500x888px) Image search: [Google]
The_Alien_Girl.png
84KB, 500x888px
https://www.fimfiction.net/story/293792/

"Canterlot High is a mysterious place, with varying degrees of individual and unseen stories. When a mysterious stranger arrives and sets her sights on Flash Sentry, the girls quickly learn she has a dangerous secret. By that I mean she's an alien sent by a galactic council to see if humanity is worth bringing in, but despite this simple idea she decides to try to find the source of the magic and use it to conquer the galaxy, with Flash Sentry at her side as her reluctant king."
>>
Good morning anons. Here's the last thread:
>>25387759
I'll get to work on the next update. God that episode sucked.
>>
Last three chapters are up on FimFiction, will work on the next update now.

Brief recap: Tested went to kill Cinch with the help of her Super-powered clone of Sunset Shimmer named Second Sunset. The real Sunset Shimmer and Applejack stopped her and are now in the middle of a massive duel with the clone.
>>
>>25435274
Wow that's intense.
>>
>>25433504
Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie watched as the three leaped through the hole in the wall to continue their battle, turning to see Tested attempting to escape.

"After her!" Pinkie shouted, leaving Fluttershy in the dust to deal with the whole "evacuation" thing. As the crowd of people formed around the hole in the wall, the fallen Cinch, and the exits Fluttershy was in a bind.

"You!" Pinkie shouted as she chased Tested through the winding halls of Crystal Prep. "Get back here, I promise I just want to talk!"

"I'm through talking!" the alien responded, "Last time we talked I ended up locked on the roof! Give up your chase or I WILL have to end it myself!" Tested rounded a series of corners, Pinkie getting worn out and pausing.

"I don't want to hurt you!" Pinkie responded, panting and looking around, confused as to where Tested vanished to.

"I do!" Tested responded, Pinkie looking up and seeing her on the ceiling.
"Oh, I see, because you can fly." Tested landed in front of Pinkie and entered a battle-stance.
"No mere human can fight me." She warned, Pinkie putting on her mask.
"Yes I can." She smiled, Tested staring at the mask, slightly confused.
"You can? I-I mean, no, no you can't!" Tested shook her head.

"Lemme prove you wrong!" Pinkie said, charging full force at Tested as she held her head, reacting too late as Pinkie gave her a bearhug.

"Grr... Rrrr! Let me go!" She said, trying to break free of Pinkie's shockingly vice-like grip.
"Only if you look me in the eyes!"
"What? No! That's stupid!" Pinkie moved one of her gloved hands and began noogieing the smaller alien.
"Look me in the eyes and tell me we won't fight!" Tested turned and looked Pinkie in the eyes, her mask active. Tested immediately froze, realizing what was happening, a bit too late. "Aw, look at you! Now that I see you head-on, you're kinda cute for an evil alien threat!" Tested blushed.
((TBC, going to see Spectre))
>>
>>25435274
>Violent Applejack
The last thread scarred me.
>>
>>25433504
Curious, are the humane7 at any point surprised that aliens actually exist?
>>
>>25436504
Sunset Shimmer does when she meets Tested, it would be interesting for them to question more exactly how they live and their culture.

Considering what they dealt with in the past and how ruthless Inapan and Tested are, they don't usually have time to think about that stuff.
>>
>>25436504
Yes, especially when they actually have some seriously lethal plans way beyond just taking over a stupid high school.
>>
>>25436120
Hope you get some nice inspirations from it.
>>
>>25436120
Considering how serious things were getting, I didn't expect PP to fight back with her Pinkie hugs.
>>
>>25436120
I actually laughed.
>>
>>25436120
Can you explain this?
>and the exits Fluttershy was in a bind
>>
>>25436120
I like how the powers all have shortcomings that keep them from being super useful moves.
>>
>>25438322
Groups of people were surrounding three rather important areas, so Fluttershy, being quiet, has a problem.

I'm back. I'll keep the fight going now.
>>
>>25436120
"Now repeat after me." Pinkie began, Tested staring dead into her face. "You will not fight with your good friend Pinkie Pie!"
"You will not fight with your good friend Pinki-" Tested shoved her away, holding her head and forcing the control out of her head. "No! You can't do that to me, human! I am NOT going to be mind-wiped by you!" Tested glared at Pinkie, staring into her eyes again. This time, Pinkie stared back, and the two were locked in a psychic duel. Pinkie held out her hand while Tested preferred to hold her temples, the women glaring intently on one-another as their minds melded.

Their brains surged, transferring thoughts and messages into one-another's subconsciousness. While Pinkie's mask gave her a good foothold, Tested's species had been bred and trained for psychic warfare. The mind was the Venusian's favored battlefield, even with their strength and flight, but Pinkie's mind was more like No Man's Land than an arena.

Similarly, Pinkie had never delved into another being's mind before. It was as befuddling and awkward as those dreams where you wandered school in your underpants, but instead of people pointing and laughing, they attacked you!

It's not sure how long this was taking before Second Sunset came bursting from a nearby door, disrupting both of their concentration for long enough to make a pivotal strike. Both backed away, clutching their skulls as Second Sunset and Applejack ran past. Looking up at one another, Pinkie noticed Tested's nose was bleeding a mysterious orange liquid. She blinked and realized some blood was running down the side of her head, out her ear.

"You were good, earthling. A far more powerful opponent than I ever anticipated." Tested confessed. "But I had underestimated you. That will not be a mistake to be made again. Goodbye!"

Tested ran away as Pinkie fell to her knees, panting. Taking off her mask, she confirmed that she was, in fact, bleeding.

"Wow... that was a rush!" The pink one concluded.
>>
>>25440175
They are friends now?
>>
>>25440580
No.
>>
>>25440580
Pinkie was trying to make Tested a friend with that command.
>>
>>25440175
Sunset Shimmer stepped out of another doorway, seeing the bleeding Pinkie on the floor. Hobbling over, the two girls looked at one-another and let out a weak laugh.

"Well... at least the civilians are safe." Sunset said, smiling.
"I guess... It's still kinda annoying that we get all beat up and Dash's the only one who can get back up..." Pinkie said, getting up and leaning on Shimmer, the two girls heading back to the camp.

Simultaneously, Applejack and Second Sunset stared one-another down, Sunset on the edge of a window and Applejack still coated in bleach. The clone knew it wasn't going to fight Applejack, and Applejack knew as well. Unfurling its wings, the clone fell backwards out the window, soaring away. Applejack dropped her stance and took off her bleach-covered uniform, keeping the mask on to avoid the fumes.

In the ship, Inapan emerged from the master bedroom, Flash passed out on the bed behind her. She took a satisfied sigh and went to the lab. Tested had explained the basics of the clone Flash's purpose to her, and how to access him remotely. Settling down at a master computer, Inapan ran the string and began watching the footage, starting over from when the recording began.

Princess learned numerous things from her unwilling spy, all of them good for her. She found out the location of the girl's camp, and that some of them had gained powers from their tech. She learned the Crusaders had indeed stolen from her and Twilight was studying the device. She learned where the crusaders were hiding and how to access it. Fast forwarding, she found one more curious piece of information: the clone Flash was returning to base, and she highly doubted it was for a reunion. The sly girl skimmed her finger on the control panel, humming.

"He's done a good job, but he's not any use anymore. Plus he scares my darling king, and we can't have that." Her finger hovered over a switch labeled self destruct. "I suppose we do need someone to find Grunt though."
>>
>>25440609
Oh
>>
Goodnight anons. I promised a normal amount of updates, and I just BARELY made it within the time limit. In my time-zone, at least.
>>
>>25441528
Thank you
>>
>>25441528
Goodnight
>>
Good morning anons.
>>
>>25443746
Hello there
>>
>>25441513
Inapan stared as the Flash clone grew closer and closer to the ship, smirking gently before hitting another small switch. It brought up a mic leading directly into the clone's robotic brain.

"Hello, this is your Captain speaking." She smirked as the Flash clone looked around, confused. "No, you're not hearing things, Flash. It's me, Inapan. Captain Princess Inapan Sentry, the woman you're hard-wired to listen to."

"I d-d-d-don't have to listen to you! You're hurting my friends!" Flash shouted at seemingly no one.

"Friends?" Inapan asked, making sure the mic didn't catch her. What was this idiot babbling on about? ...The girls he was sent to spy on, perhaps? Inapan took the mic again, but began laughing the moment she opened her mouth. The clone looked around, confused. Inapan's laughter echoed through him.

"Oh my goodness, Flash. Enough humor, I have a job for you." She said, calming down and wiping a tear from her eye. "Find Grunt. He's big, he's blue, and he's shaped like a square. You cannot miss him if you tried."

"A-a-and why would I do that?" Flash asked. "You seem absolutely intent on blowing up this marble, and considering I'm on it at the moment, I don't see what I get out of the deal. Especially considering I have f-f-friends here." Inapan paused to laugh again, the clone now annoyed and laughing back, mockingly.

"O-Okay, Flash listen to me. You're not the real Flash. You never were the real Flash. You aren't even half the man my husband is. The real Flash is in my bed, resting after giving me three wonderful hours."

"W-w-wonderful for you or him?"

"You are a clone. You have a brain with robotic implants. In front of me is an entire remote control that's designed so I can use you like the toy you are. So, unless you want to lose that "free will" you seem to have gotten attached too, I suggest you find Grunt and bring him to my ship."

"You're bluffing!" Flash responded, Inapan hovering her finger over the self-destruct button once more.
>>
>>25444186
>After giving me three wonderful hours
Wow
>>
File: KRtDL_Dedede.png (108KB, 250x375px) Image search: [Google]
KRtDL_Dedede.png
108KB, 250x375px
>>25444186
They fucked? Wow way to go Flash!
>>
>>25444186
Flash gets all the alien pussy
>>
>>25444265
He wasn't conscious for ALL of it, just enough so he'll remember it.
>>
>>25444186
Interesting that Robo Flash is an ally. I thought he was still evil, but was just too stupid to be any threat.
>>
>>25444186
"Alright, let me show you how serious I am." Princess hit a switch at random, the result quickly apparent to the clone. With little warning, the left side of his body completely shut off. His arm went limp and he fell over, his leg giving way to the rest of his weight. He became cross-eyed, the left eye turning lazy and the left side of his mouth going numb.

"Fwa-fwa-fwat dish you do?" Now laying in the dirt, Flash's clone struggled to get any response from his body, to no avail.
"I gave you what humans call a stroke." She said as bluntly as possible. "I can do it to the other side of your body if you want, so you're nothing but a living pile of meat."
"No, p-p-pweash! I dea wachu wa!" He plead.
"Good boy." Inapan hit the switch and the clone felt his senses slowly return.

"I-I-I heard of being turned off but that was just silly..." The clone mumbled, standing up.
"What was that?"
"I w-w-was asking about that Grunt guy!" He bluffed.

"Right... Grunt is our head engineer, and he's been missing for three days. I shouldn't need to tell you how much repair and maintenance an interociter needs to keep it running, so we kind of need to find him now."

"U-u-uh... where do I start looking for the guy?"
"If I knew, I wouldn't be sending a braindead clone out to find him, would I?" Inapan asked. "One more thing: if you want to live to die with your "friends", watch your mouth and remember your loyalty to us, because we're watching you."

"Before we stop this thr-thr-chilling conversation, can I ask one thing?" The clone Flash asked. "Am I anything like the real Flash?"

"No and no." Inapan turned off the mic, setting the monitor to record and heading off to wake Flash up for Lunch.

"G-g-good. I have enough trouble on my hands without a bipolar suc-suc-succubus literally sucking me dry..." He headed deeper into the woods, looking for Grunt with only a vague description and a metaphorical gun to his head.
>>
>>25446214
Which Flash does Tested prefer?
>>
>>25448515
The one who isn't fucking her sister, obviously.
>>
It would be interesting if the two Flash's eventually leaned towards different sides, with real Flash really enjoying Inapan and fake Flash really liking the Earthlings.
>>
>>25448730
Flash's just kinda dazed and confused from the whole "brain surgery" thing. I'm sure once the space medication wears off he'll be back to mostly normal.
>>
>>25446214
As the clone of Flash fled the scene, Tested approached the teleporter into the ship, wiping her orange blood from her nose. Pinkie's mind was no place for a warrior, and she hoped never to return to it again. She had left Second Sunset behind, upset with her perfect warrior's failure. All that blood, sweat, and tears poured into turning her into an unstoppable killing machine, and she ran from a mare in a silly mask.

But it was not a total loss, she reminded herself as the teleportation process began. She had made her impression on the rest of the human race, and how they would never be able to thwart them. Wiping away the make-up and revealing the bruise her sister had given her, Tested took a deep breath, frowning as she stared at a photo of the wedding sitting on one of the ship's tables.

"Sister!" Inapan said, coming from the mess hall. "I have good news. I know where those..." the elder twin paused to consider a name for their nemeses, "Equestrian Girls are hiding." Tested said nothing, glaring at her sister. "They're in these very woods! Sending the clone of Flash was a stroke of brilliance, sister!" Tested grabbed a piece of napkin-like material and wiped the rest of her make-up away. "He also found those little girls who stole our pad. I am going to find those three human larvae who thought it wise to cross me, and take something of theirs... which brings me to my next point." She turned to Tested. "It has come to my attention you and my husband do not seem to get along."

"I do not know what you're talking about. He and I have rarely interacted. It is hardly my business with whom you marry and spawn with."

"But it is my business if two members of my crew are engaged in quibbling. Especially when it's caught on camera." The two stared one-another down.

"It's not right, sister. It's not right for you to marry a creature so primitive, so backwards. We don't even know if he can let you have children. Not to mention he was NOT part of the plan."
>>
>>25433504
So, any updates on that Inapan vector?
>>
>>25452429
Not at the moment
>>
>>25450959
They actually called our heroes by their namesake?
>>
>>25452398
>>
Hi
>>
Good morning anons.
>>
>>25455520
Good morning.
>>
>>25450959
"Our plan has changed perhaps, but it is still on track! We have located the energy sources, we have done the research to show they are powerful enough for us to weaponize, now we just need to capture them and use them against the council."

"The plan was for US to rule! We would be the new queens of the galaxy! But you have given him MY POSITION! He is now Co-Captain! What does that make me, sister? What has he done to you that meant more to you than what I have done?"
"You are forgetting your place, sister. I have ALWAYS been in charge. Flash is as much a part of me as he is an individual."
"That gives you the right to harm me? To talk down to me when speaking of him? He has no skills, no plans, no place in the galaxy but his own! He only loves you because you FORCED him to!"

"He does not! He loves me, he and I are meant to be!"
"The wedding you held wasn't even sanctioned properly! You just brought him into the captain's chambers and let us attend as you read from the Galaxy Guide! There was no ceremony, no bands of endearment, no paperwork, no photos! The only thing you have is the words of Grunt and I."
"Enough!" Inapan pauses and thinks it over, Tested glaring at her the whole time. "Flash is the love of my life, but that does not mean I do not care about you, Sister." Inapan hugs her twin. "He has things to learn, and abilities to develop, but you're already perfect. There is nothing I can help you better yourself with unless you ask. Perhaps you are right, I have been coddling Flash a bit much, but you're still my sister, and nothing will change that." Tested paused and looked away, sighing. "Can you forgive me?"

"Give me my position back, Sister. I wish to be Co-Captain once more. I am fine with him being first mate, but he will NOT be my superior." Inapan let go, smiling.
"It will be done."

Flash entered the room, blinking as he saw the beaten up Tested hugging his wife. "Uh... do you guys feed by hugging or am I missing something?"
>>
>>25457289
This is an interesting dynamic.
It was also a cute scene.
>>
>>25457289
Oh yeah, they are always mean to each other.
>>
>>25458431
Dynamic? I thought I was just a poor writer. Good to know there's a way to cover for that.
>>
>>25459020
Families are weird with relationships. Honestly, if they weren't related, Tested would have shot Inapan dead for the black eye.
>>
>>25460037
I think they secretly care about each other.
Maybe you can have one of the mane6 show the importance of family, maybe have Tested appreciate her sister.

Or you can have Flash do it.
>>
>>25457289
"What do you mean he's gone?" Indigo Zap asked while pushing aside Lemon Zest, ignoring the sound of Sweetie Belle crying in the living room. "You have the biggest mansion in town, are you sure he's not just lost?"
"I doubt it. Only Lemon's that stupid." Sour Sweet said, coming in after her.
"That was once, after my wisdom tooth surgery." Lemon followed, unhappy in her allies' lack of faith.
"You called me at 3 AM about being lost in a hamster cage." Sugarcoat said, annoyed.
"Wait, you guys actually went? I hung up and went back to bed." Sunny asked in disbelief.

"I was pulling an all-nighter, I'd already run out of cola and needed to go pick up some more anyways." Lightning dismissed. "The point is that Lemon lost our new boy-toy, and none of us are going to get very far with him if he's not there."

"What if she hid him away?" Sunny asked, turning to Lemon.
"Why would I call you if I hid him?" Lemon retorted.
"I'm siding with Zest on this one." Indigo shook her head. "Flash!" shouted into the house, suddenly. "Flash, where are you?"
"I already tried that! The girls told me he ran away after the short one chewed her out."
"They're all short." Sugarcoat said, confused.
"Do you expect me to remember them by name?"

"Maybe we should focus on something else, considering this one of the last days on Earth? And I'd rather spend it doing anything anywhere with anyone but with you guys," Sour Sweet asked, bitterly.
"I'm not going to die a virgin, Sour." Sugarcoat said rather abruptly. "Normally, I wouldn't give half a second's attention to Flash, but in the end of days the only thing keeping me from going on a rampage is the thought of beating you four to the one thing you all want."

"No wonder we're your only friends." Lemon mumbled.
"I never said that we were, and I probably never will."

"So just so we're all on the same page. If it weren't the end of days Flash wouldn't be the one thing on our minds, right?" Sunny asked.
"Yes."
"Oh yeah."
"Like I'd ever!"
>>
>>25460635
Lurking.
>>
>>25460635
Holy shit Flash is like some kind of massive girl magnet for every girl that doesn't go to Canterlot High.
>>
>>25460635
They are sex addicts.
>>
>>25460635
They all want the D.
>>
Good morning anons.
>>
>>25460635
"I already have a boyfriend." Sour Sweet huffed. "Flash is cute and all, and tempting, but he'll never match Faux Ami."
"Your pen pal from French class doesn't count. He's not even french, he's Belgian." Lemon pointed out.
"You're just jealous you got stuck with that creepy war vet who sends you old watches and butterfly knives."

Sunny pushed them both aside. "Girls, we need to focus. If we ever want those wings and horns we have to "harness the magic of friendship" or some stupid stuff like that. The only way we'll get the leeway to do that is if we do these favors for Twilight."

"We're dying in four days, I don't think Twilight's going to give us that... and what about Cinch?" Indigo asked.
"Didn't you hear? The aliens got to her first. She's in the hospital with a broken back." Lemon explained.
"I'm surprised that the hospital's still running instead of being overwhelmed by attempted suicides." Sugarcoat commented. "I may not sound like it, but I am."

"Back on topic, we need to find Flash." Indigo reminded.
"But she also said we need to watch these kids." Lemon muttered.
"We're only taking their words on it. How do we know these kids aren't using us to spend their last days in the laps of luxury?"
"Can you blame them if they are?"
"Eh, true." Sunny admitted. "Lemon, stay here and watch the kids. Sugar, go check Canterlot High. Indigo, check the hospitals and police stations. Sour, you try the mall. I'll look here."
"Right!" They all shouted and split off.

At camp, Twilight and Rainbow rested after a long day of fighting. Twilight sat in the tent wearing Rainbow's mask as an experiment. Mostly because she'd chipped a tooth fighting and dislocated a shoulder in training. Rainbow was outside, also sleeping as Pinkie and Sunset hobbled into camp, leaning on one-another. Behind them was Applejack in an oversized t-shirt and shorts, carrying a black garbage bag and Fluttershy, who looked exhausted.

"Dash, Dash, you up?" Sunset asked.
"I am now..."
>>
>>25464977
Lurking.
>>
>>25464977
Hahaha, they want to be Equestria Girls too? Funny that those powers are way less useful against the alien girls.
>>
>>25464977
I am curious if Twilight wearing Rainbow's mask will have any strange side effects. I mean it isn't like the masks have anything in their construction that ties them to a particular individual...right?
>>
>>25466633
Alien tech can be weird sometimes. Flash's universal translator doesn't work with the German language, Inapan's world-destroying death ray doesn't work on dogs, Tested didn't look a thing like Inapan until after they shared a teleporter ride...
>>
>>25464977
"It turns out I was right, something bad was going on. The aliens are definitely serious this time."
"I'm kinda surprised it took her this long to try and kill us..." Rainbow confessed. "You know, considering how we pretty much stepped on her toes every opportunity we could."
"Do you think that this could have gone differently?" Sunset asked. "If we just told them the secret?"

"...Have we been fighting the same girls? Because last I saw those two were criminally insane. I saw her shoot a police officer dead in front of her son. Violence was inevitable... speaking of which, what happened to you?"

Before she could explain, Twilight's yawn came from the tent, cutting her off. Rolling her neck, she took off her clothes and began looking herself over.

"So... uh..." Pinkie said, watching the silhouette, confused. "Why is she...?"
"Oh, she put on my mask to see if it would heal her. I guess she's just double-checking."
"Oooh! Sunset, Sunset, put on my mask! No, wait, lemme wear yours! I wanna see what happens!"
"Nothing." Twilight cut in, sticking her head out of the tent. "It did nothing. I'll have to make a mental note to go to the dentist after this all blows over." She went back in to get dressed, Pinkie sighing in disappointment.

"Anyways, you guys look pretty beat up... except for Fluttershy. What's with her?" Fluttershy mumbled something under her breath, barely audible.
"She had to evacuate the school while we kept the other two busy." Applejack explained.
"So both sisters were there? Hm, a pity we couldn't have taken them out."
"Oh no, that's the weird part!" Sunset Shimmer cut in. "She brought in someone she said was me!"
"And she sure looked the part. Same hair, same skin, same penchant for destroying private property..." Applejack realized she just messed up. "Er, no offence."
"Please, she never picked up a sledgehammer." Sunset laughed it off. "But she was certainly tough; pyrokinesis, burning wings, the strength to destroy floors and walls..."
>>
>>25468476
Lurking.
>>
>>25468476
Don't they already know they can "pony up"?
>>
>>25469321
But this is a clone... not to mention it took Sunset Shimmer a column of flames to knock Tested through a door. Her clone did it through a concrete wall with her bare hands.
>>
>>25468476
I guess they are really pissed now, even if they have made some amends.
>>
I'm heading to bed now anons, I'll have the standard amount of updates tomorrow. See ya guys.
>>
Good morning anons, I'll get to writing.
>>
>>25468476
"Man that's just crazy. How the heck are we supposed to compete with ourselves?" Rainbow asked.
"They're not exactly like us, she looked like she was thirty or something. I wouldn't put it past them to clone all of us though, so we should keep on our toes."
"They're really taking out the big guns. How come they don't just blow us up now?" Applejack asked.

"I assume they want to humiliate us before going for the killing blow. I mean, it's not terribly smart but I'm not looking a gift horse in the mouth."
"Wait, what if Flash is a clone?" Pinkie asked. "I mean, he doesn't remember us going out. And he doesn't act like Flash at all!"
"That's wha-" Sunset Shimmer sighed. "It is very likely that is a clone of Flash Sentry. I didn't trust him because he kept calling me by the wrong names, but you assumed brainwashing. Brainwashing doesn't work like that, I would know."

"And we just left him alone with..." Applejack realizes in horror. She got up and ran towards town, taking out her phone to call Rarity. Rainbow followed, equally worried about Scootaloo.

Twilight emerges from the tent, dressed in her normal clothing and sitting next to Sunset Shimmer as Rarity dashed past, Spike barely able to follow her before stopping in the camp.

"Man. what's her problem?" Spike asked as Twilight picked him up.
"She thinks Sweetie Belle's in danger... I better call the Shadowbolts to make sure though." Sunset Shimmer passed her phone to Twilight.

Lemon picked up the phone as it began ringing, Indigo coming over.
"Girls, I need to ask something really important." Twilight's voice began.
"Who is it?" Indigo whispered.
"It's Twilight."
"Don't let her know we lost Flash, no matter what!"

"Hey, Twilight..." Lemon said. "I was just spending some time with Flash! You know, that pretty boy we all like and would never do anything to ever, ever bring him harm! He sure is a nice guy, bringing me lemonade and striking up conversations! He's getting along really well with the kids!"
>>
>>25473777
I would have thought that Rainbow would have loved a challenge against herself...except when it is probably a life or death situation.... And the clone was designed to be better.
>>
>>25473777
At least the CMC are okay...right? At least something is going right for our heroes...
>>
>>25473865
They're going through an emotional breakdown, but so is everyone else.
>>
>>25473777
"I-"
"Yes, we sure do enjoy spending time with our good friend Flash. We have had all sorts of conversations about all the great things we've done and actually did do them. If anything ever happened to him you'd be the first to know, yep." Indigo gave Lemon a thumbs up from a distance.
"H-how much did you... what did you talk about?" Twilight asked, worried.
"Uh..." Lemon looked around her house, trying to spot something to bluff. She caught sight of her father's polo trophy. "Horses. We talked about horses and ponies and stuff..."
"Do you think they told him about...?" Sunset asked, worried.
"Inapan already knows that stuff... and I don't think these girls know that much about it to worry."

"Yep, he's in the other room, with the little crusader kids, talking about horses and stuff. " Sweetie Belle began crying again, the two girls panicking as Indigo ran in to try and comfort them.
"What was that?" Twilight asked, worried.
"It was uh, Sweetie Belle was watching that Old Yellow movie, y-you know, with the dog? I told her not too but you know kids, hehehe..."
"Is Flash still there?"
"O-of course, why wouldn't he be?"
"Put him on the phone, we need to talk."
"Well, he's kinda-"

"NOW!" Twilight shouted, Lemon fumbling the phone at the sudden boost in volume. Indigo looked up to see her and returned.

"What's wrong?"
"She wants to talk to Flash! And she won't take no for an answer!"
"Well what am I supposed to do?"
"Impersonate him! I'm not good at voices, and you're the most mannish of us anyways!"
"I- give me that." Indigo took the phone, coughing and clearing her throat to get in pitch.

"...Flash?"
"Yes, Twilight?"
"...You're not Flash."
"Wha-"
"We know your secret, "Flash"."
"Let's just hold on here, I don't think you rea-"
"We realize plenty, we know that you have made a MASSIVE mistake, and we have sent our friends over to handle it!"
"Whoa, whoa, Tw-tw-twinkle. I think we ju-ju-just need to calm down here!" She adopted the stutter, thinking quickly.
>>
>>25474987
I chuckled.
>>
>>25474987
A little surprised Apple Bloom isn't crying as well.
>>
>>25474987
kek this is hilarious, did you plan this out?
>>
>>25474987
I wonder if excess pony magic causes creatures to form pony like features like Tirek and ponying up.

Are the Venusians trying to pony up?
>>
>>25475929
Not intentionally they're not. They already have wings, psychic powers, and super strength. The friendship lasers hardly hurt them as much as a strike to the head does.
>>
>>25476001
True I guess it is kind of useless.
>>
>>25474987
"We know you're not Flash." Twilight continued. "We know you have something hidden from us, and we know that we are not happy about being used like this!"
"I know what you're saying, b-but it is me! I-I'm your friend, come on! Y-y-you can trust me!" Indigo's Flash impression just seemed to improve the more she used it.
"What did you do with the real Flash?! Where is he?! What are you doing to the Crusaders?!"
"I AM Flash! I'm right here, nothing's wrong, kids just cry all the time!" Indigo said as Lemon looked out the window, gasping.

"It's Twilight's friends!" The rocker said, panicking. "They'll know Flash went missing!" What do we do?!"
"I don't know! I-"
"Where is Flash!?" Sunset shouted over the phone.
"WE DON'T KNOW!" Indigo shouted, hanging up and turning her attention to the girls who were there.

Twilight and Sunset Shimmer, meanwhile, looked at one-another, confused.
"Did Flash turn into-?" Sunset asked.
"I think we're missing something." Twilight redialed, slightly worried.

Indigo ignored the phone as they watched Rarity, Applejack, and Rainbow approach.
"Oh no, what do we do, what do we do?" Lemon asked.
"Stall them, I have an idea!" Indigo shoved Lemon outside.
"Indigo no-" She looked to the girls standing in front of her, impatiently. "-body told me you girls were coming!"

"Well here we are. We need to talk to the crusaders." Applejack tried stepping past, but Lemon backed up to block the door.
"NO! No, let's... let's all stay out here. I mean, I've wanted to know more about you guys since we've met?"
"Didn't you literally ignore us until we began asking your friends for help?" Rarity asked, trying to maneuver behind her.
"No! No, I've been trying to get your guys numbers all the time!" Lemon blocked her.
"Listen, we need to talk to Flash and the crusaders, they're in danger!" This made Lemon's hair stand on end. She needed to do something!

Before she could blurt anything out, a voice came from behind her.
"Hey g-g-girls!"
>>
>>25478502
Hilarious
>>
>>25478502
Are they trying to protect clone Flash?
>>
>>25478860
They lost clone Flash and think that they'll be in deep shit if they're caught without him. They're trying to save their own asses, not his.
>>
>>25478895
Doesn't Inapan know they will get rid of him if they found out he was a fake. She can't really fault them for that...
>>
>>25479187
Inapan doesn't know they know, but she knows that Clone Flash has a free will now and forced him into the forest to either find Grunt or die. No, wait, lemme rephrase: to find Grunt AND die.
>>
Good night fellow anons.
>>
>>25479349
Nite
>>
Good morning.
>>
>>25478502
Lemon turned and frowned, seeing Indigo in a poorly made Flash disguise.
"No, no, you know what? I'm stopping this right there." She said, taking off Indigo's wig and using it to wipe off her spray-tan.
"B-b-but it's-"
"Scrap Plan A, this is stupid." Lemon cut in. "We'll just tell them." The other girls watched as Indigo was revealed, confused. Lemon turned to them. "I'm taking a page from Sugarcoat's book here but we lost Flash."

"...So he's not here?" Rarity asked.
"Not that we can tell." Indigo admitted.
"And the Crusaders?" Rainbow pried, "where are they?"
"Inside, in the living room, spending their last few days crying." Lemon stepped aside to let them in.
"And how long has Flash been missing?" Applejack asked.
"I think he ran off sometime last night."

The three girls looked at one-another, breathing a sigh of relief.
"Oh thank goodness!" Rarity declared. "I was worried that we'd be too late. We need to get the girls to safety, it's a long story but they're not safe here anymore."
"...But then neither are we?" Indigo asked, annoyed. "Where are Lemon and her parents supposed to go?"
"I can bunk with you, can't I?" Lemon asked. "It'll be great, we can throw a huge block party and put on a huge mosh pit and scream as loud as we want!"
"Why didn't you do that at your own house?" Indigo asked.
"There's too much stuff to steal, and I already own it all, so I can't steal from myself."

"Girls!" Rarity shouted, entering the room. The three little girls looked to the source, and all began smiling brightly, even as they continued crying.
"Oh thank goodness! I thought we weren't gonna see you or our families again!" Apple Bloom said, holding her sister tight.
"Is it over, did you beat her? Can we go home now?" Sweetie asked. The elder girls released the hug, backing up and looking at one-another, worriedly.

"Well, about that..." Rainbow began, "we need to get you somewhere safe. There's a bit of a-"
"Problem?" Inapan's voice came from behind the three.
>>
Bump>>25482633
Yay
>>
>>25482633
Oh shit, this is intense.

How did Lemon and Zap not notice her come in?
>>
>>25482948
Maybe she teleported in? Invisibility?
>>
>>25482633
Swinging around, the girls gasped in horror, coming face-to-face with Inapan's laser pistol. "I invited myself in, I needed to make get even, and get a few things back. Those two girls at front tried to stop me... or maybe they were going to run past me. But it doesn't matter, they're just some green sludge now." The group put their hands up, shaking. "Now, I suppose you're wondering why I'm here... I assume it's the same reason those three are." She points to Dash, Rarity, and Applejack. "But that doesn't matter. What does matter is that I can kill all of you right now, then bring you back, then kill you again, and repeat the process until I feel content."

She smiled and motioned the group out of the room, out into the front lawn. They walked past the two puddles of green slime Inapan had talked about, the only thing left of Lemon and Indigo being the headphones she'd worn. Sweetie Belle was crying again, this time joined by Apple Bloom.

"On your knees." Inapan coldly demanded, the girls following orders. "It's amazing how easy this is now that I have a handgun. It's like you earthlings never considered the fact I might use this again! You built no counters, you had no plans, you just pretended it never happened!"

She took a deep breath and laughed, heartily. "I am going to enjoy this, Equestria Girls. But I suppose, if anything, I should do this in order of how much it will break you." She looked at the girls, lined up, and smiled. "Now, first is-" she fired at Rainbow, turning her into a puddle of slime. The girls shouted in horror at how sudden she chose, mortified. Inapan went to the puddle and let her laser pistol suck up the remains, Scootaloo finally crying as she shouted "no" over and over again.

"J-just relax, she said she could bring us back!" Sweetie Belle said, trying to reassure Scootaloo. Another blast, the crusaders turned to see Rarity a pile of ooze.

"What do we do?" Apple Bloom asked AJ, who said nothing and kept her head down.
Thread posts: 94
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.