[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Moth Pony Thread #110

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 452
Thread images: 83

File: muffheader.png (63KB, 365x372px) Image search: [Google]
muffheader.png
63KB, 365x372px
Welcome to the moth pony thread!

All Moths and Moth stories welcome. Contributions are appreciated; no lore is needed for the stories. Just sit back and have fun with the Moths!

Previous slow Sunday service: >>25264576

The Dust Bin: http://pastebin.com/u/mothpone
Other Pastebins: http://moth-ponies.wikia.com/wiki/Thread_Pastebins

Moth Tumblr: http://askthemothponies.tumblr.com/

Pictures/Gallery/Clop: http://derpy.me/mothpones

Wiki (Remember to check it and help keep it up to date!): http://moth-ponies.wikia.com/wiki/Moth_Ponies_Wiki

Fast Travel to previous threads: http://moth-ponies.wikia.com/wiki/Fast_travel_threads

Wikia chat: http://moth-ponies.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Chat (You'll need a Wikia account if you wish to join us!)

Moth Pony Steam Group Y-You know... for games... :
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/mothponygeneral
>>
File: screen_lick_by_twigileia-d66pd68.png (568KB, 1024x608px) Image search: [Google]
screen_lick_by_twigileia-d66pd68.png
568KB, 1024x608px
mawth mawth mawth
>>
>>25417777
Nice quads
MOFF
>>
bump of incoming pointless slice of life green patched up from various writing attempts that never took more fruit than a few sentences
>>
>>25418299
>Another day of hanging around in the cafe, you really should find a better place where to hang around
>But before you can start to list possible places, you hear the bell above the door ringing and then a groan at the door
>As you glance over at the door you jump up quickly as you see a weird monster with tentacles crawling into the cafe
>But then relax and sit down as you realize it’s just Mora, entering the cafe in a peculiar manner off dragging herself forward butt first with the help of her tentacles
>”Mora?”
>Birch, who was just on the way of going back to her side of the establishment with a cup of something before Mora came in, stops and flies to the peculiar mare who now picks herself up from the floor
>”You look exhausted, what have you been up to?”
>Mora pulls herself a chair from the nearby table with one of her tentacles and sits down, and Birch joins her company
>You decide to pretend you’re totally not eavesdropping, but suddenly you’re interrupted by 2 mothponies joining your company
>Squeak and Virgo to be exact
>”Sup Anon, you really should get a job, you always just sit around in the cafe all day”
>Squeak simply nods in agreement
>You on the other hand just shrug
“Yeah sure, I’ll pull one out of my ass and cruise right into it”
>”Talking about ass, did you see...”
>>
>>25418507
>As Virgo starts to talk about butts you zone out and attempt to listen in on what Mora and Birch might be talking about, but you can’t hear anything what they are talking about so you focus back onto the conversation happening at your table
>Virgo is currently talking about something not that important, but even Squeak is chatting with him instead of just nodding or squeaking as a response like she normally is
>”Coat colors are really important Anon, imagine Squeak as a pied-“
>Suddenly Squeak blushes a little
>”B-bride?”
>Virgo looks at Squeak weirdly and she returns to normal and rubs the back of her head in embarrasment
>”Pied-coated mothpony, it would look weird right?”
>You shrug, wondering what happened to the butt topic
“I dunno, it could look good. I guess”
>Virgo shakes his head
>”No man it’s not a good marriage-“
>Squek jolts again and looks at Virgo in surprise
>”-of her coat colors in any sort of a way and-“
>Virgo notices Squeak staring at him
>”...Are you feeling ok?”
>Squeak averts her eyes from Virgo’s before answering him
>”I-it’s so sudden but if you want to...”
>Virgo raises his eyebrow
>”Uh Squeak?”
>Squeak continues on without paying any attention to Virgo
>”I mean we could get a good place booked, and our friends can help us with the invitations”
>You just sip your drink while being highly amused at the horrified and shocked expressions Virgo is making while Squeak babbles on about marriage and how many foals he might like
>Ok shit Caramel or Golden Corral has to be in on this, and it’s just golden, especially how Virgo is sweating bullets and looking like he wants to escape
>As Squeak calls herself Ms. Virgo he can’t take it anymore and shoots off and flies out of the cafe with Squeak chasing after him
>>
>>25418512
>Golden Corral appears from behind a curtain and joins Caramel at her table, seems like your hunch was right
>But now your attention is taken by something completely different by three moths walking out of the book side of the cafe
>Two of them you can recognize, one not, but she looks a bit like Hexferry
>*Squeaky moth noises*
>*Hissy moth noises*
>You just look at Hexferry and the newcomer glaring daggers at each other and making their individual moth noises
>Suddenly Shimmer makes eye contact with you, and for a brief moment you get the feeling she is pleading for you to help her with her eyes, yet not actually looking like it
>You probably should say something, but you are not sure what as the two mothponies keep arguing around Shimmer
>The smaller, more petite of the two mares takes a step forward and towards Hexferry
>”Well I am a Privet Hawk Moth pony, and I think she would be better off with somepony like me”
>Hexferry snorts in annoyance
>”And I am Death’s Head Hawk Moth pony, and I am better than you could ever be for her”
>The two keep glaring at each other while Shimmer seems extremely uncomfortable
>The petite mare rolls her eyes
>”Come on cousin, she’s going shopping with me”
>Hexferry shakes her head
>”No, I promised her and I don’t feel like she’d be comfortable around you”
>”Well maybe your friend can talk for herself, why are you being so possessive anyway?”
>Hexferry blushes red and starts stuttering
>”W-wha-I’m not possessive! Tell her I’m not possessive Shimmer!”
>But as the two of them turn to look at Shimmer they find her gone
>She slipped out of the cafe when the two were not focusing on her
>Both mares rush out of the cafe to find Shimmer as you sip the last of your coffee
>you need more, you’ve been feeling tired the whole day
>You get up and walk to the counter where Minty is humming to herself while swaying her butt from side to side
>>
>>25418523
>You can see this because she’s got her back turned as she puts a few things away before turning around
>You can see her slight surprise at finding you at the counter from the way her feelers twitch, but then she smiles at you
>funny how you start to learn how to read these mothponies when you live among them
>You place your cup on the counter and Minty picks it into her hooves
>”Need another refill?”
>You nod
“Yeah”
>Minty starts pouring some coffee for you and you look around the cafe
>Birch and Mora are nowhere to be seen anymore, probably at the other side of the place, doing some sort of book things
>But you do notice something else of interest, Golden Corral half lying on the table she’s sitting at in a depressed manner, feelers limp and all
>”Sigh....will I ever find true love?”
>The cup that was in Caramel’s hooves drops to the floor, making Goldie look at her now shocked friend
>Goldie sits up and looks at Caramel with a sour look
>“Hey Caramel what are you implying with that much shock!?”
>Caramel suddenly averts her eyes and stares at the ceiling
>”Nothing, you’re a...great...catch Goldie”
>Golden Corral grabs a hold of the table and flips it over in a comical yet loud manner
>“Then look at me when you’re saying those words damnit!”
>Suddenly Golden Corral is very aware of every pony in the cafe staring at her and she shrinks a little in her seat
>>
>>25418534
>”Uh, sorry about that...”
>Caramel and Goldie get to turning the table back how it should be
>”Here’s your coffee Anon”
>You look back at the barista mare as she hands you your cup
“Thanks. It’s just coffee, right? Nothing weird added to it?”
>Minty nods while looking a little embarrassed from being reminded of a handful of little incidents and you put the money on the counter and walk back to your table
>Except you can’t since a group of random mothponies has taken the table
>You turn around and walk back to the counter
“Minty, can I have this to go?”
>You hand Minty the cup
>”Sure, coming right up”
>Soon enough Minty hands you a paper cup with the words have a happy day written on it and a small heart drawn after the text
>As you start heading towards the exit you glance over to the other side of the cafe and find Mora helping Birch sort some books into the shelves
>You open up the door and find a surprised looking Amata behind it, her hoof extended like she was just about to open the door herself
>You hold the door open and move to the side, letting Amata come in first
>She responds to this with a smile and quickly hurries into the cafe, leaving a healthy sized dust cloud floating near the entrance
>”I’m sorry I’m late!”
>You step out of the cafe and leave the moths behind as you let the door close and start walking off to somewhere
>It’s a fairly warm autumn day so you might as well stay out a bit instead of heading straight to home, so might as well walk the scenic route while sipping your cup of coffee
>too bad you almost choked on it while doing a spit-take once you came across a petrified, defeated-looking Virgo sitting with a horrified expression on his face at a park bench with Squeak nuzzling against him happily and squeeing

It's something
>>
>>25418546
thanks for that, I enjoyed
>>
>>25418546
That something gave me somethin' to do.
>>
This question has quad legitimacy.

Did you guys come up with the name for the deretsun moth related to Hexferry?
>>
>>25419646
Nope
>>
>>25419646
We've been throwing stuff out, waiting for you.

She's yours after all.
>>
File: QBTQcz3.png (87KB, 512x768px) Image search: [Google]
QBTQcz3.png
87KB, 512x768px
>>25369209
>>
>>25420310
Want a plot twist?

One of them is fully aware of what's happening and won't do a thing about it.
>>
>>25420397
!!!
>>
>>25420397
What about this plot twist?
It's not just one of them.

>>25420310
That's super adorable. You are a good person.
>>
>>25420224
Hexia it is.
>>
>>25421851
>>25421851
Sounds kinda mehUnless people calls her Hexferry as a gag
>>
>>25421904
I think that's the joke

>>25421851
I like it

>>25420310
Is that a mothpile my half virgin eyes see?
>>
>>25421851
>"Hexia is a dumb name, it sounds ridiculously exotic, unlike my elegant name"
"What was that you public transport bitch!?"
>*Squeaky moth noises*
*Hissy moth noises*
>>
>>25421433
That's so twisted I gotta make a PS2 game about it

>>25421851
It's no Fogetaboutit, but I'll accept it
>>
Do not touch the Moth
>>
File: 1446607740834.jpg (92KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1446607740834.jpg
92KB, 960x960px
>>25423517
I'll touch all the moth i want thank you very much
>>
>>25423517
Won't stop me from verbally assaulting them
>>
File: growly.png (1MB, 938x749px) Image search: [Google]
growly.png
1MB, 938x749px
>>25423517
*touch*
>>
File: 1426382916828.png (2MB, 4000x4000px) Image search: [Google]
1426382916828.png
2MB, 4000x4000px
can can
>>
File: image.jpg (38KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 1280x720px
>>25424277
cans cans?
>>
Think it's time to put the spotlight on a different moth? Moondust, Hex, the Moms, and Minty + the crew have gotten attention in that order I think.
>>
>>25424690
Sure, go ahead
>>
>>25424945
Alright.
>>
>>25424301
big fluffy moth cans
>>
>>25425294
Taking a drink from a fluffy can sounds horrible. There'd probably hair from the fabric used all over your soda.
>>
>>25425878
Still a big hit in Dust Valley, they enjoy the fluffy cans over cold metallic ones
>>
slowed
>>
File: Hexia and Hexferry.png (931KB, 1734x1087px) Image search: [Google]
Hexia and Hexferry.png
931KB, 1734x1087px
>>25422734
I laughed.
>>
>>25428085
>Cousins
Who is the hot one
>>
>>25428085
The lizard army? Here?
>>
>>25428085
>>25428156
Hex probably. Don't tell the other one though.

She'll throw a hissy fit
>>
>>25428085
Imagine being smothered between those sweater puppies while the two act hostile at each other...
>>
>>25429674
>Hex probably
Hexia or Hexferry
>>
Moffs pls
>>
File: craze.png (101KB, 223x232px) Image search: [Google]
craze.png
101KB, 223x232px
DANDELION DRANK ALL YOUR COFFEE ANON!

ALL OF IT!
>>
*Moth hiss noises.*
*Moth squeak noises*
>>
>>25431962
CATFIGHT!
>>
>>25430806
I just told you; Hex.
>>
File: MOFFEE.png (76KB, 500x451px) Image search: [Google]
MOFFEE.png
76KB, 500x451px
>>25431811
DANDELION HASN'T SLEPT IN TWO DAYS ANON, TWO WHOLE DAYS!
>>
File: image.jpg (29KB, 351x375px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 351x375px
>>25432655
DANDELION FEELS EMPTY INSIDE ALL OF A SUDDEN. BUY DANDELION MORE.
>>
File: mormoffee.png (52KB, 500x451px) Image search: [Google]
mormoffee.png
52KB, 500x451px
>>25432925
ANON HELP DANDELION SHE CAN'T STAY STILL AND HER HEAD HURTS A LOT
>>
>>25432965
>Anon looks at the filly as she runs all over the walls and then turns his attention to the other two fillies sitting with him at the table, calmly sipping their cups of coffee
"That's not normal right?"
>Flower Tart and Orange Pop both nod and take sips of their coffees while Dandelion grabs onto the lamp on the ceiling and piledives it to the floor
>>
>>25431811
>>25432655
>>25432925
>>25432965

uh
uh
caffinated cuddles?
>>
>>25435676
What is it like to be bear-hugged by a hyperactive shaking filly?
>>
>>25436181
Adorable, warm, fluffy and slightly scary
>>
>>25436181
Like being hugged by a fluffy and warm vibrating sofa, really relaxing
>>
>>25436181
Imagine a giant midget bear.

Those sound contradictory, but you have a full grown adult bear in the size of a cub hugging you. And that's extremely painful.
>>
File: sweat.png (142KB, 415x367px) Image search: [Google]
sweat.png
142KB, 415x367px
>>25437036
>>25437322
>>25437393
All this talk about vibrating, soft things taht grip onto you makes me think of grippy quivering moth pussy
>>
>>25437818
What doesn't?
>>
"It's not like I don't hate you or anything" - Hexferry said turning away from you and blushing.
"I hate you." - Hexia said staring you into your eyes and blushing
>Pausing you ponder what you're doing with your life hanging around these two moths.
>>
>>25431549
>>
>>25438675
What if Hexia had her own copy of Shimmer? Like a real pacifist and outgoing version of Shimmer? Could be a stallion or something too, just for variety.
>>
File: bumper.png (238KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
bumper.png
238KB, 1000x1000px
A 'too tired and not having any good ideas but still had the tablet out and wanted to draw' -bump

night friends
>>
>>25439753
Draw cute horsies
>>
>>25439753
Peace in, you.
>>
>>25438675
Hexia a best
>>
Moths pls
>>
>>25442096
WHAT
>>
>>25442707
You heard the guy
>>
>>25439753
Wow, she's really tired of Minty's shit
>>
>Hex
>Ex
>Sex
>>
>>25443081
kex
>>
>>25438675
HEXIA HATEFUCK WOO WOO WOO
>>
>>25439750
I dunno, put a Ring on it too quick and people loose interest. Let's let her be single and available for some time before marrying her off to someone and closing her story once they're happily ever after
>>
File: businessmoths.png (207KB, 587x328px) Image search: [Google]
businessmoths.png
207KB, 587x328px
>>25439753
What I saw
>>
>>25444101
That is absolutely brilliant
>>
File: Garden.png (898KB, 4000x4000px) Image search: [Google]
Garden.png
898KB, 4000x4000px
>>
File: umarushitpost.gif (4MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
umarushitpost.gif
4MB, 640x360px
>>25444101
>Meanwhile at that computer

>>25444696
"Are you my ancestor?"

I like this picture, it's pretty happy
>>
>>25444696
eat it
>>
File: image.jpg (25KB, 374x280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 374x280px
Dead thread help
>>
File: Going for the honeypot.png (594KB, 1726x1282px) Image search: [Google]
Going for the honeypot.png
594KB, 1726x1282px
Greentext ideas? No promise of delivery but I'm not coming up with anything to write on my own currently, nothings sparking up my creativity as it is. This thread is my muse and she's having that time of the moth and I'm standing here with my dick out ready to go but no access is granted and I can't seem to get it up no matter how much she rubs her tits.

Ok maybe not but I just wanted to say something like that for the heck of it.
>>
>>25446724
Howsabout a day in the life of the most normal Moth there is; Waspy. All of the bullshit happening around him too.
>>
File: DressSequin.png (1MB, 2400x2400px) Image search: [Google]
DressSequin.png
1MB, 2400x2400px
Coloured one of my pencil drawings and tried drawing lineless
>>
>>25446965
I like it, it looks artistic, kind of hard to tell the difference between background and character but that's a given since it has no lines and I am looking at it from a cheap laptop.
>>
>>25447048
Oh yeah and the dress looks pretty nice, sexy even. Yeah it's hot. Getting hotter the more I stare at it.
>>
>>25446724
Ended up inspiring myself for something short and dumb so here's short and dumb for tonight's quota

>You are Virgo, you would have found that out very soon from your overall behavior but it's better to get it out of the way fast
>And you have not been up to one of your past fun activities in a long while for some reason
>Which is hitting on Hexferry
>Ok it's more about making Hexferry mad and squeaky for the entertainment value instead of trying to make an actual romantic connection with her, but if that were to happen that would be super
>because after all she is a stunning mare
>...this village has too many stunning mares, how is a guy supposed to even choose one out of all of them when he wants to dip his hooves in every sweet honeypot there is to sample which honey is the sweetest
>But enough talk, you see Hexferry's behind so you start flying towards her while feeling giddy while planning on what to say to her
>She does look rather attractive when angry, it somehow suits her, not to mention you might have fantasized about her having angry, borderline abusive sex with you a few times or more
>It's normal, you're a stallion with healthy adult sexual needs
>You fly right next to Hexferry and land down while wrapping your hoof around the mare and pull her against you, side to side
"Hey there Hexferry, what'cha doing good loo..."
>Your voice trails off when you find Hexferry standing opposite to the mare you are currently pulling against you with a sour look on her face
>"What?"
>"Did you mistake me for Hexferry?"
>Two unhappy voices, seems you have made an error
>That means this must be Hexferry's cousin Hexia
>And as far as you know these two do not like being mixed up with one another
>You let go of the mare and put some distance to her as Hexferry glares daggers at you
"I mean..."
>You glance to your side but instead of another angry mare you find one that does not look that angry or hostile, just a bit unhappy
>"That wasn't very nice of you"
>>
>>25447092
>Hexferry on the other hand stomps her hoof down
>"How can you be so dumb Virgo, we're not similar"
>Hexia nods
>"Yeah, this easily crossed mare is not like me, who is very open and friendly to others and not as prissy as that one"
>Hexferry now glares at her cousin
>"Well at least I am not two-faced like you are, acting all sweet and kind but having a really screwed up side"
>Hexia seems shocked and then glares at Hexferry
>"At least I am not afraid to show my emotions instead of hiding them and turning into an easily embarrassed squeaking mess"
>Hexferry reels back in shock
>"W-wha-I'm not that s-shy and I can be franks about my l-love..."
>Hexferry then takes a step forward
>"At least I don't want to torment the ones I like"
>Hexia now blushes and seems embarrassed
>"I-I'm not tormenting them it's complicated!"
>You take another step backward and think about flying away
>"Hissy sadistic skank"
>"Squeaking dishonest floozy"
>Yeah you definitely should fly away no-both turned their heads to look at you
>"Tell her I'm not like that Virgo!"
>"Virgo, you can see I am not an evil mare, right?"
>You open your mouth but then pause for a while before answering them
"...I just wanted to get laid, goodbye!"
>And you fly away without looking back
>Well, this was a success.
>>
File: DressSequin with BG.png (1MB, 2400x2400px) Image search: [Google]
DressSequin with BG.png
1MB, 2400x2400px
>>25447048
Yea the colours aren't best against the background that 4chan has. Hopefully this is a bit better

>>25447073
I'm pretty happy with how the dress turned out. That is almost the only reason I bothered to re-do it digitally.
>>
>>25446965
>>25447117
Thars that dressequin.

tfw you've been saying Sequin wrong the whole time. I've been saying Se-Quin, I've been told it's See-Quin.

>>25447103
The Hex family has some sass to them, huh?
>>
>>25447117
Whelp, you've managed to make a pretty dress Sequin that I do not feel like imagining sexy things of over other things. She's got some sort of an air around her that makes you want to do other things than to rip the dress off of her for loving, or to have clothed sex fantasies. Even if she made the suggestion herself or appeared willing I'd have to decline. Not that I don't find her attractive enough to pork but for some reason it doesn't feel right.

Oh yeah better with that background color.
>>
>>25447133
sass in the bedroom?
>>
>>25447234
Sass as in attitude.
>>
>>25447342
attitude can happen in the bedroom
>>
Page 10 and such

Drawing prompts!
Probably wont draw today but still
>>
Night duty much?
>>
>>25450300
Everything is boring
>>
>>25449168
Going to re ask for prompts before hitting the hay
>>
>>25450975
Rightio Steve-O.

Howsabout Golden and Caramel in rock paper scissors match, with Golden looking real disappointed in herself for not seeing the problem with this and Caramel looking confused.

Or y'know, humanized anyone if you're tired and/lazy. Like Minty or Sequin, if y'want.
>>
>>25447753
Titania doesn't got any sass. All she is got is Ara.
>>
>>25444696
*Inquisitive moth noises*

>>25447117
Lineless definitely has a charm to it

>>25449168
Draw Frosty Flicker in pajamas
I love her ear floof antennae
>>
Page 9 a faggot
>>
File: image.png (305KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
305KB, 600x600px
100 marked.
>>
Well I'm going north.
>>
>>25452934
>Not MORTH
>>
I want to molest mothponies asking them if they can fit their hoof in their mouths! Like Meisa and Waspy
>>
>>25452934
North sucks it's cold there.

>>25453446
I want to take Sequin to a romantic date that is held in her living room except the place is decorated to look like a 5 star restaurant and for dessert we'll have vidya while dressed fancily
>>
>>25447103
>>25447092
Hexia is Bestia
>>
>>25453901
Restaurant means you'll need staff.

Think you can fit waiters, chefs, and a chorus inside all of her drawers and hiding spots?
>>
>>25454446
Her friends will all help, at the same time making the whole thing very awkward
>>
>>25454694
While hiding in the drawers?
>>
>>25455239
Especially those ones, the audible giggling when anything remotely romatic happens is a real buzzkill
>>
>>25455425
Well that's why you open the drawer and dump your hot tea down there.

Her cloths, work, or whatever could be down there is ruined but it'll be worth it when the whole gang is on the floor after knocking the drawer over in panic.
>>
>>25455494
But what to do about her pet dragon who's getting jealous and constantly interrupting the date by begging for attention from Sequin?
>>
>>25455651
Throw the dragon a bone.
>>
File: moon.png (2MB, 4000x4000px) Image search: [Google]
moon.png
2MB, 4000x4000px
Birch x Mint OTP
>>
>>25417777
there's no flutter moth
>>
>>25455961
Now that's a drawing. Impressed here.

I also like how you gave them different physical builds, like how Minty is shorter, pointier and generally petite.
>>
>>25456025
Says you.
>>
>>25455917
>Sequin walks in on Anon boning her pet dragon
>Suddenly Waspy pops out from the wardrobe
>"NO ANON THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEANT!"

>>25456025
The flutt is a lie

>>25455961
Birch's face when her resolution falters
Minty's face when she wants the log

Cute picture, nice expression, but dat moon though
>>
>>25456634
Horny monkey men cannot be reasoned with
>>
File: photo_1421783428058.jpg (920KB, 1536x2560px) Image search: [Google]
photo_1421783428058.jpg
920KB, 1536x2560px
Paipesz
>>
>>25457604
screaming
>>
>>25457604
Very cute, looking pretty gorgeous like that.
>>
File: kGox5sH.png (29KB, 512x768px) Image search: [Google]
kGox5sH.png
29KB, 512x768px
Actias is so small you can't even draw her to fill up a canvas.
Old habits die hard
>>
>>25458400
lil bugger is gonna buzz around the room, missing the open window.
>>
>>25458400
tinyactias cuteactias
>>
>>25458492
little ball of rage
>>
Post some draw /r/s

>>25455961
I dig it, it's charming
>>
>>25458802
You know what I want.
>>
>>25458802
Falling back towards this;

>>25451027
>>
File: XNgrR8U.png (89KB, 512x768px) Image search: [Google]
XNgrR8U.png
89KB, 512x768px
>>25458815
Gave me an idea for the dude wanting Goldie protecting the Sepiahorse
>>
>>25459774
Moths petting moths.
>>
>>25459802
Thats rude
>>
File: image.png (139KB, 1297x685px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
139KB, 1297x685px
>>25459774
>bad time
>>
PAGE 10?
>>
Titania is for ____.
Hexferry is for ____.
Hexia is for _____.
>>
>>25462382
Hugs
Hugs
Boops
Respectively.
>>
>>25462382
Sleeping
Hugs
Molesting
>>
>>25462382
Sweet and tender milf sex
embarrassed sex
angry fucking

>>25459774
Well, some stallion is pretty much fucked
>>
Choose a mothpony

That mothpony just did something wrong and you bended it over your knee and started to spank its bottom as a punishment, but the moth started to enjoy it instead. What is your next course of action?
>>
>>25463496
Ask myself why I'm spanking him with my hands instead of using my hips
>>
>>25463501
Pretty much this yeah
>>
>>25463501
>>25463496
Depends on the occasion.

>>25462382
>Life advice
>An innocent time
>New outlook on the world
>>
Royal hex blood is not a healthy source for transfusions.
>>
>>25464105
But it tastes pretty good. Or then it was raspberry jam, I was very, veery drunk.
>>
>>25464282
Either or, everyone is drunk or is technically royalty now while the blood is in them.
>>
>>25464402
And that is how Dust Valley got around a lot of taxes by abusing the status of royalty
>>
mothniggers
>>
>>25465168
That's not nice
>>
>>25463496
>”Ok...I’m sorry”
>Minty smiles happily while you stare at her
>The way she just said that makes you think that your lecture about not putting anything weird in the customer’s drinks just flew past Minty’s ears
>Besides she always keeps doing this no matter how many times you have told her not to
>And you are starting to get sick of it and that dumb smile of hers
>She’s like a little foal not learning at all from her mistakes, it’s frustrating!
>You’ve told it to her over and over again, what is there to do anymore?
>”...Birch?”
>Minty takes notice of your silence while you stare at her and grit your teeth’s together
>Is this a problem with her character? Or her parenting? Or is she just completely ignoring what you tell her?
>Whatever the reason is there’s only one conclusion you reach, so you go with it
>Minty yelps in surprise as you grab her and pull her with you to one of the chairs
>You sit down and place Minty to lie on your lap with her buttocks in place for what is to come
>”What are we-WAH!”
>You slap Minty on her butt with your hoof
>Minty turns her head and stares at you with wide eyes as you rear your hoof back and spank her behind again, making her jolt and let out a squeak
>And the another one
“You keep saying you won’t do it again, but you keep doing it”
>She tries to say something but gets interrupted every time as your hoof hits the soft jiggly flesh that is her butt
“You’re not reflecting on your actions at all no matter how many times I tell you”
>another spank and another one
>Minty squirms on your lap but you hold her firmly in place while delivering the spanking to Minty
>>
>>25466125
>Her ears and antennae have drooped down in a submissive manner and she has stopped resisting, are your words finally getting to her?
>Not to mention this feels kind of good, she’s had something like this coming for her for a long time
>There has been times when you have been so frustrated with her you have wanted to do something about it, but always held back but now you are and...you just can’t hold yourself back
>You let it out and spank her bottom a bit more, just for good measure since she can be so dim
>You just stare at her butt as it gets redder and redder while your hoof makes it ripple
>but suddenly your ears pick up something
>Minty’s yelps...they sound...weird?
>You stop spanking your friend, did you get so out of breath while spanking her? No, that’s not your panting...
>You glance over at Minty’s face and find her staring at you with a rosy blush on her face, panting while staring at you weirdly
“...Minty?”
>Suddenly you notice that your hoof feels weird, almost-!
>”B-Birch...”
>You quickly look at your hoof and find it to be m-moist!?
>You stare at your glistening hoof and the string of fluid that connects from it to M-Minty’s...
>You quickly glance back at Minty’s face while feeling your own face blush
>Minty has averted her eyes from yours but smiles in an embarrassed manner
>”Birch...It’s ok to do it more...please~”
>You quickly flip Minty off of your lap, making her spin around in the air wildly before crashing onto the floor
>You quickly rush off to clean your hoof in the bathroom
>But it was not your hoof’s state that made you panic like that, but the fact that...that even you started to f-feel...
>>
File: image.png (862KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
862KB, 1080x1080px
Either Nuke is here, or everyone is in the craze right now

But I wanna say;

>>25459774
fuck yo skelebros and goatbros

flower bro 4 life

>>25466125
>>25466133
Another one 'a these?

When will Birch learn? It's been like sixty stories with Mints so far.
>>
>>25466211
>Nuke is here
>>25459802
>>25458815
>>25457604
Only a little bit.
Asriel did nothing wrong.
>>
>>25466241
In the sidelines are ya?
>>
>>25466371
Yes. I'll eventually finish that story and disappear for good. Probably soon, once I've moved into my apartment and I'm done with this shitty new Waifu Tactics Simulator 2k16: Atlus Edition that just came out.
>>
>>25466387
Disappear for good? Alright, I'm gonna miss ya though.
>>
I WANT TO PUT MOTH FILLIES INSIDE OF MY SWEATER And make one tell Butterscotch that Anon got more than one head
>>
PAGE 10?
>>
>>25467522
>Not wanting to having Filly heads pop out of your sleeves, collar and chest whenever someone accuses you of something so they can vouch for you before popping back in.
>>
>>25469445
>That’s the joke
>>
>>25469469
Well excuse me Anon. I read it as another dick joke.
>>
>>25469624
Oh anon It’s both
>>
File: image.png (220KB, 540x374px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
220KB, 540x374px
>>25469662
You champ you. If I hadn't reset my stuff is give ya a moth.

In fact I can't find jack shit anymore, all I got are Thingpone and Ghost as a pone. Have an Underwear or whatever they call it, I guess.

Got anymore jokes funny guy?
>>
>>25466387
>disappear for good.
:^(
>>
>>25467522
For some reason in my barely awoken state I managed to read sweater as underwear.
>>
Juicy and round, big and fluffy, perky moth ass.
>>
>>25471511
Give me 2!
>>
>>25471529
Here
>>25471552
>2
>>
>>25471551
Well atleast you tried You're making Dandelion sad
>>
>>25471587
She has to learn the wold is not a happy place sooner or later
>>
>>25471842
>inb4 nihilist
>>
>>25471842
Don't let her get close to "wold", sounds like a place that sucks
>>
>>25472055
It's only bad when you think about it. Eventually everyone gets there no matter what they've done.
>>
>>25472047
"Dandelion what are you up to now?"
>"Dandelion has realized the world is a dark and depressing place"
"Fine you can eat ice cream before lunch."
>"Yay, Dandelion no longer thinks the world is depressing"
>>
>>25472066
Dubs would* have done it. Ice cream and dubs would just make her spoiled like Flower.
>>
File: image.jpg (52KB, 600x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 600x250px
I need some bug horses guys. Care to help?
>>
>>25472421
Caramel swaying her hips as she dances towards her neighbors house to borrow a cup of sugar, while singing Maroon 5's Sugar.
>>
>>25472542
>the mothers cry when asked for sugar
>>
>>25472542
>Anon hears a knock on his door and opens it up
>finds Caramel dancing behind it in a suggestive manner and singing about needing some "sugar"
>Anon grabs a bag of sugar and throws it on Caramel's face, knocking her unconscious
>slams his door shut and leaves Caramel lying on the ground
>>
>>25472918
>the song picks up again and the camera pans out
>credits roll
>>
>>25473353
>fucking laugh tracks
>>
File: couldnotresistbullyingwithaqtip.png (591KB, 1000x692px) Image search: [Google]
couldnotresistbullyingwithaqtip.png
591KB, 1000x692px
Tiny mothsies
>>
>>25474208
Can't get smaller than that.
>>
File: image.jpg (130KB, 625x833px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
130KB, 625x833px
I can't think of anything to post
>>
>>25474389
>>
File: image.jpg (18KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18KB, 400x400px
>>25475146
Gee opened myself up for that one
>>
>>25474208
>"Y-you won't bully me, r-right mister?"
*frightened tiny moth noises*
>>
>>25475408
SHAKE SHAKE
>>
>>25475469
>"M-mister you asshole!"
>Then she fliches in a timid manner when you look at her after she called you an asshole
>>
File: somevirgofaceagain.png (166KB, 733x692px) Image search: [Google]
somevirgofaceagain.png
166KB, 733x692px
"Monday left me broken"
"Tuesday I was through with hoping"
"Wednesday my empty arms were open"
"Thursday waiting for love, waiting for love"
>"Virgo that's not going to impress any ma-"
"Shut up for a sec I'm really rocking this song"
>"Wha-how rude!"
"Thank the stars it's Friday"
>"Virgo!"
"I'm burning like a fire gone wild on Saturday"
>"Are you even listening?"
"Guess I won't be coming to church on Sunday"
>"You never do."
"I'll be waiting for love, waiting for love"
>"You're going to have to wait for it a looong time..."
"To come around!"
>"You suck. Really suck. Why did I even come here with you?"
"Hey I thought you'd be happy I was not hitting on you and treated you as a friend"
>"Y-yeah but you don't have to be so rude..."
"Fine I'm sorry"
>You don't even mean that, you're just saying that because I'm a mare!"
"Well excuse me for finding you extremely attractive!"
>The moth who called the two a bickering married couple while telling them to get off the stage on karaoke night almost had a very angry mare assault him, but Virgo managed to hold her back

Who that mare is is up to your own imagination
>>
>>25472055
But what if it's her stand...
>>
>>25475876
>Implying that she doesn't use it just to steal cookies
>>
>>25475589
no one named yet
>>
SAVE
>>
Sugar Canes
>>
>>25478607
Overrated.

I'd much rather have a candy bar
>>
PAGE 10 AGAIN?
>>
>>25478607
What I call her plump milf thighs
>>
File: MothLamp.png (521KB, 2500x2500px) Image search: [Google]
MothLamp.png
521KB, 2500x2500px
>>
>>25480893
You'd call anything that.
>>
>>25481478
Not really, does not fit anything else than Carl's mom's thighs.

Soft milf thighs wrapped around you and locking you in place so you definitely cum inside her.
>>
>>25481724
Sounds like a long term trap.
>>
>>25481746
I wouldn't mind getting trapped like that
>>
Do or die moths!
>>
>>25482243
Wipe away the dept
>>
File: you like her don't you virgo.png (152KB, 760x803px) Image search: [Google]
you like her don't you virgo.png
152KB, 760x803px
>>
>>25482930
Actias did you equip a camouflage?
>>
During pony wars, mothponies were known as a race of extremely talented saboteurs because after refining their natural born mothpony magic a little their natural camouflage took the form of adaptive coloration based on their surrounding like cuttlefishes, and their wingdust became a powerful natural weapon that was rumored to be capable of paralyzing their opponents or putting them into sleep.
>>
>>25483382
Due to their near invisibility other pony races hired the help of batponies for their echolocation was super effective against the mothponies adaptive camouflage, which is why the two races have not been on the most friendly terms with one another in the past.
>>
>>25483482
That, and the fact that their ideas clash intensify it.

One side thinks that sandals are okay, and the other believes that crocs are the only casual wear worth wearing.

No one bothers to tell them that their hoofed legs can't wear it.
>>
File: tartface.png (124KB, 509x516px) Image search: [Google]
tartface.png
124KB, 509x516px
This is a bump Anon
>>
>>25484926
How does it works sweetie?
>>
>>25485575
You see, you wait exactly an hour and a half before making a post to drag us back up.

I might be a minute off though.
>>
>>25486437
Like this?
>>
>>25487422
That's exactly how it works.

Anyways, I got a challenge for y'all.

Think of a moth, right?

Okay now plan out a day with him or her if you were next to him or her right now.

But it can't be romantic, sexy, arousing or involve anything beyond a platonic good time. Describe it.
>>
>>25487509
Is the challenge so absurdly difficult I killed the thread?
>>
File: HOERS.png (127KB, 892x937px) Image search: [Google]
HOERS.png
127KB, 892x937px
>>
>>25488530
That's a cute poyn
>>
>>25487946
ther are not that many people who play these challenges in the thread.

>>25487509
Me and Minty just nap all over the house while having the slowest conversation ever that takes the whole day.

>>25488530
Hello mothhoers
>>
>>25481746
Nah that's Moon Dust.
>>
>"Anon you're being offensive, bee-gone with you"
>Anon stops talking and stares at Hexferry
>"W-what? I know you think I'm bee-utiful but you don't have to stare like that..."
"Stop that"
>"You want me to bee quiet?"
"Hexferry"
>"You seem a bee-t angry, what's buzzing you so much?"
"Hexferry just-"
>"Don't worry Anon, bee happy"
"I swear-"
>Hexferry lifts her hoof up
>"Would a hive five make you feel better?"
"Stop."
>"Anon that stings..."
"You little fucker"
>"You better beehive Anon"
"That's it come here!"
>Hexferry dodges Anon's grab
>"Don't be such an unBEElieveable buzz-kill"
"STOP MAKING PUNS YOU OVERGROWN FRUIT FLY!"
>Hexferry just blows a raspberry at Anon and buzzes away
>>
Think of the Moth you would want to take on a date the least and describe what the date would be like if you two were forced to go on one.
>>
>>25490794
>Food
>Talk about said pony interests and activities
>Visit shit
>Lift and charge pony on purpose
>More food
>Stick it on ponut
IT JUST WORKS
>>
>>25490794
Me and Actias would have a very forced time to strike up a conversation and after a while of that we both sort of say fuck it and start to just be instead of trying to not make the whole thing so uncomfortable, and in the process of no longer caring or making an attempt we both end up having an OK time platonically.
>>
>>25488530
Ain't she a a poot?
>>
M@TH
>>
>>25491329
Who even needs algebra?
>>
>>25491332
MÖTH™
>>
Friday night moth fever @ the cafe tonight, featuring Minty's shoelaces, Dj Tonic & the mothtennants. Happy Hour throughout the night with our all new Virgin nectar cocktail selection.
>>
>>25491635
Minty screwed up and put shoelaces in the add instead of showgirls.
>>
>>25491644
Stare at her until she fixes it

http://youtu.be/nmjAGsdv2-g
>>
I think we need an exorcist if we're this close to dying so often. That's what they do right?
>>
>>25492930
Don't they scare only demons and spirits?
>>
>>25492943
>Hexferry’s and Caramel’s moms are tagged as succubus
>>
>>25493146
>"I get her"
>Titania points at Sugar Cane who's looking proud of herself
>"But why me?"
>>
>>25493511
>We came, we saw...
>>
>>25493146
Semen demons
>>
>>25494352
>we ate some of Titania's and Sugar Cane's delicious home cooking until we were bloated...
>>
>>25494638
>Moff Busters!
>>
File: RyMNnkb.png (15KB, 300x413px) Image search: [Google]
RyMNnkb.png
15KB, 300x413px
I doodled
Yay certified open water diver now. My ears kinda hurt.
>>
>>25495508
WHY IS SHE DOING THAT FACE
>>
>>25495508
Water diver?

Say hi to the fishes would ya? Gotta get a relationship going for the possibility of fishpones in the future.
>>
PAGE 10?
>>
File: intimidation.png (507KB, 800x983px) Image search: [Google]
intimidation.png
507KB, 800x983px
A reminder that
>>
>>25497219
Page 9 is a faggot?
>>
>>25498055
AGAIN?
>>
>Be Knight Lautrec, of Carim
>In Lordran. Who country has fallen to shit. Hollows everywhere.
>Meet a little fuzzy quadruped, with moth wings
>Weird shit, but at least it isn't killing you
>Become friends
>Creature calls itself a moth pony. Must've been a very unholy union between horse and bug
>Fast forward a few hours
>Inside city of the gods
>You have some really cool human souls you totally didn't kill someone for
>Chilling with 2 buds+Moth
>"You are being invaded"
>fuckme
>Old bud you knew shows up. Looks pissed, Wants your souls
>Think of a cheesy one liner
>Lambs to the slaughter? Nah
>"Like moth to a flame, kekekeke"
>Moth is confuse
>"Lauty? There is flame? I don't like flame. I like light. I have light?"
>What
>You have to take the time to explain why you were being corny. No real fire involved. Moth is safe from fire. Not looking for old knight bud.
>Don't notice old knight bud kill your friends
>He comes and kills you dead
>Pyromancy on Moth. Moth is kill
>He takes your souls to eat later
>Chosen Undead is an asshole
>>
>>25497219
She sees your dragon.jpngif

>>25499127
Moth Souls 4: Bonfire boogaloo

Why do mothponies go so well with dark souls?
>>
>>25499603
They explote
>>
How to play Dark Souls as a mothpony:

>Find a bonfire
>light it
>Sit by it
>Stare at it
>Forever
>>
>>25499603
Moths are active in the dark and they have souls
>>
>>25499957
The game is beat if you can keep it up for a year
>>
>>25499127
Quick, go find Patches and see if he can jump to the assumption that the frail little bug horse are clerics by default or something.
>>
Mothponies queefing to confuse their predators
>>
>>25503723
Original prompt.
>>
>>25503804
Mothponies queefing for no good reason.
>>
>>25503835
Now that's an original prompt! Writefags pls?
>>
>>25503894
Pls no
>>
If I were thinking of finally tying Up Birch and Minty into a couple for good, anyone got any ideas or suggestions how that might play out?
>>
>>25504341
F-for good?
>>
>>25505499
They've been going back and forth for a long time, maybe it's time to give them their ending of ending up together.

Or not ending up together
depending what sort of suggestions you guys might have, there's more than one kind of ending they can achieve

They can't keep running from their destination for much more longer or pretend they're not going somewhere.
>>
File: 1423354474607.png (1MB, 1929x1377px) Image search: [Google]
1423354474607.png
1MB, 1929x1377px
Mothfinger
>>
>>25506499
OF DEATH 3
>>
>>25505870
>"Hey Minty, wanna date?"

>"okay."
>>
>>25507987
DELETE THIS
>>
>>25508013
close call
>>
>>25506499
so fluffy
>>
>>25508065
Page 10 is close, lets keep him away
>>
>>25504341
Im OK with minty and Birch getting together for good
>>
>>25504341
>Birch point of view
Has been struggling with her feelings towards Minty for a long long time. Finally builds up the courage to confess Minty here feelings towards her (maybe with help of/conseling from some of the moths/anon)

>Minty point of view
Has been completely oblivous to Birch's hints and attemts to gets closer to her. Has been playfully teasing Birch because she has feelings towards Birch but is pretty sure that they are not mutual. Is absolutely thrilled to finally be asked out by Birch.

That is what my head canon of them getting to getter might be like.
>>
>>25506934
OF HOOF 4 ONE HOOF MAN
>>
You think Hexferry would agree to getting gangbanged and double penetrated?
>>
>>25510473
I doubt it
>>
>>25510473
of course not.
>>
>>25509413
sweet
>>
>>25510748
>>25510501
Well there's an answer
>>
File: caramel.png (14KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
caramel.png
14KB, 512x512px
>>
>>25512258
I read that as "papa"
>>
>>25512258
Sure honey, if you want to

>>25512342
you will never get to be Caramel's papa
>>
>>25506499
Caramel's really into those sheeps, I can imagine an embarrassing encounter one morning where Caramel is found in the mids of all the sheeps, cuddling in a big fluffpile with them and squeeing how soft and fluffy they all are
>>
>>25508690
So dangerous
>>
>>25513664
So out of control and fluffy
>>
>>25509413
>>25507204
These are pretty good suggestions

>>25509298
It might happen, I am starting to get ideas
>>
>>25512258
Maybe later

>>25512621
I'd rather be a potato.

>>25512802
>grow her chest fluff to massive proportions
>locate baas' home
>infiltrate
>>
>>25515270
Baa's shearing techniques are discovered to be overwhelming enough to leave even Caramel silly and speechless
>>
File: Squeak's pimpin' hat.png (885KB, 4034x4173px) Image search: [Google]
Squeak's pimpin' hat.png
885KB, 4034x4173px
Guess what she's doing.

She's still moving bass
>>
It sure is boring around here
>>
File: mothcider+the+mintying.jpg (38KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
mothcider+the+mintying.jpg
38KB, 400x400px
>>25517566
yes
>>
>>25516345
"Squeak, being brown does not make you a nigger, stop it"
>Squeak squeaks "fo sho" and jingles her blig with a smug look on her face
>>
File: Correct OP edition.png (70KB, 600x840px) Image search: [Google]
Correct OP edition.png
70KB, 600x840px
Can't*
>>
>>25518641
Let page 9 get near
>>
>>25519553
What if page 9 wants your dick?
>>
>>25520134
What if it doesn't?
>>
>>25520277
>Try to fug page 9
>Give him a little "bump" in the rump
>Ends flying away because he got "bumped"
This isn't going to work
>>
File: Ree..png (338KB, 1000x1376px) Image search: [Google]
Ree..png
338KB, 1000x1376px
New hardware.
>>
>>25520573
You can turn my floppy disk into a hard drive any day.

Also you draw an adorable Hex, Y'know that?
>>
>>25520573
HER FUCKING FACE, STOP IT
>>
>>25520573
Tell her to stop twisting her mouth like that, it's not healthy.
>>
To the night we go
>>
>>25522386
Real moth hours are coming
>>
>>25520290
He is here, let's give him a "bump"
>>
>>25520573
Jokes on you Hexferry I like it when you make that face!
>>
>>25524037
I don't want to give you money now
>>
File: 1420231250740.png (381KB, 900x720px) Image search: [Google]
1420231250740.png
381KB, 900x720px
But what did the butterfly say?
I swear if it's about Chechnya again...
>>
>>25524361
>Not check em
>>
>>25524361
Butterflies can't speak you mong
>>
File: 1424396713716.png (483KB, 1000x874px) Image search: [Google]
1424396713716.png
483KB, 1000x874px
Page 10
go away
make it seem like it's not just 2 or three Anons posting by themselves everyday
>>
File: Dandyrave.gif (133KB, 345x327px) Image search: [Google]
Dandyrave.gif
133KB, 345x327px
>>25525555
>5555
"Flower Tart you're looking really cool right now"
>>
>>25525555
Whoa
>>
File: image.jpg (84KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84KB, 1280x720px
A reminder that
>>
One more
>>
Moth metal
>>
File: i am really happy, don't you see.png (974KB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
i am really happy, don't you see.png
974KB, 3840x2160px
>>
File: 1440311665592.jpg (1MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
1440311665592.jpg
1MB, 2592x1936px
>>25527811
Is she happy in this one? I really can't tell with her.
>>
>>25528080
It's a lil bit of both
>>
>>25528842
Nah, she is angry like everyone
>>
PAGE 10?
>>
A reminder that we're nearly done for at this rate.
>>
>>25531354
I wonder who is the responsible of this
>>
>>25531454
*for

not of, for
>>
>>25531454
that *the should not be there either
>>
>>25531454
Bats
>>
>>25531454
Contributors disappearing probably.
>>
File: 1426189916220.png (906KB, 4000x4000px) Image search: [Google]
1426189916220.png
906KB, 4000x4000px
Form of Sequin!
>>
File: BYUMP.png (20KB, 1296x864px) Image search: [Google]
BYUMP.png
20KB, 1296x864px
>>
>>25534217
She sees your ________
>>
>>25532919
And Anon was not seen for a month because he was holed up in his house for the whole time
>>
>>25534217
Looks like she saw a ______
>>
File: image.png (141KB, 500x401px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
141KB, 500x401px
Mothal Gear when?
>>
>>25534689
tfw 5 completely ruined Peace Walker
>>
>>25534758
Do you seek revenge?
>>
>>25534232
>>25534315
bagel
>>
>>25535239
Buttered, toasted or lazy prepared?
>>
File: bagel.jpg (1MB, 2766x2544px) Image search: [Google]
bagel.jpg
1MB, 2766x2544px
>>25535531
Lax
>>
File: image.jpg (156KB, 928x1306px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
156KB, 928x1306px
>>25535562
Why is that bagel so alien to me
>>
File: 1417687802519.png (116KB, 764x668px) Image search: [Google]
1417687802519.png
116KB, 764x668px
This little piggy found out he put on a few pounds.

On his butt.
>>
>>25536129
Gee never heard that one before. Like several times over on Hexferry
>>
Another reminder that hi fiving the moths is forbidden for your own safety.
>>
>>25537393
Why
>>
>>25537442
Because they really like to over do the force of a proper high five and may dislocate your wrist. Then what would you have to high five with? Your other hand? That's stupid.
>>
>>25537453
Use your foot to high five a moth :^)
They're using the same thing in the form of a hoof
>>
File: 1442116674242.png (168KB, 775x843px) Image search: [Google]
1442116674242.png
168KB, 775x843px
>>25537393
High five all the moths. All of them.
>>
>>25537482
Right, because everyone can hold their weight with one hand and swing twice foot into a high five.

Or can we?
>>
>>25537551
>Moth holds their hoff in the air
>Use your palm in their hoof
>???
>Profit
>>
>>25537545
You can't make me.

>>25537561
Well my eyes have been opened. Thanks anonz
>>
>>25537551
You can't do it standing up?
Dude you skipped leg day stretches didn't you.
Post draw requests
>>
>>25537707
Someone like Dandelion breaking Anonymous hand, the hand of this one >>25537453
>>
>>25537707
>>25537790
Howsabout that?
>>
PAGE 10?
>>
>>25536129
would you bully the moff

I would... with my words
>>
>>25539159
Depends, is the principle gonna destroy me if I do?
>>
>>25540217
Death by snu snu because of that fat ass?
>>
>>25540233
No academically destroy me and ruin my chances for a good future.
>>
A reminder that you should never grab your bug by the wings.
>>
File: 1445466432141.png (268KB, 1024x1451px) Image search: [Google]
1445466432141.png
268KB, 1024x1451px
>>
>>25541281
Or pull their tail and discover that they have a kink for it.
>>
>>25542934
That still sounds like a way to get your hand broken.
>>
>>25543565
My hand went out swinging.
>>
>>25543602
Slapping the moths isn't very sportsmanlike
>>
File: bc28c5c3d3a381670551f78fcc4f143b.png (157KB, 1249x1166px) Image search: [Google]
bc28c5c3d3a381670551f78fcc4f143b.png
157KB, 1249x1166px
>>25537790
>>25537869
It'll be like three panels
This one might not be final but it's something
Wrong dialogue format for her, my bad.
>>
File: image.jpg (147KB, 1024x575px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
147KB, 1024x575px
>>25543706
Then fix it you fucking geek

looking forward to it though.
>>
>>25543706
Hoovsies up, eh?
Clench your teeths Dandelion, see.

NYEH NYEH NYEH NYEH NYEH NYEH NYEH NYEH NYEH NYEH

You're already dead.

>All the while Dandelion is confused at the random things Anon is yelling while high giving her
>>
>>25543923
High giving is a decent way to pass the time when the weather is bad
>>
>>25544045
I'd rather conduct a highly scientific study about the consistency of butt on a rainy day.

With Virgo.

As a fellow scientists, not as the research subject. Maybe make it a joint research with a few other fellow scientist to access their research materials, maybe even the high grade test subjects that Caramel pharmaceutical has access to through connections.
>>
>>25544093
After weeks of studying and millions of tax funds the research reaches the conclusion that butt is nice.
>>
>>25544093
Now yer doin it wrong, because clearly Sequins research in "How long do you need to stay quiet for people to forget about you" is a better investment. So far, nothing has come up from her,
>>
>>25545210
Maybe she needs to join in on the butt research, as a test subject or a researcher.

I don't know about you but the mental image of Sequin wearing a lab coat and her mane in a professional ponytail while blushing and squeaking embarrassedly while trying her hardest to touch the butt before her sounds pretty cute. Cute enough that her awkward cuteness overpowers the fact that she's not making any progress for the common goal.
>>
Page 10 is for faggots
>>
File: 1427741501483.png (992KB, 4000x4000px) Image search: [Google]
1427741501483.png
992KB, 4000x4000px
>>25546794
But this isn't
>>
>>25546982
Headbang with Golden until our heads loose their blood.

Howsabout that?
>>
File: brutel.png (136KB, 325x325px) Image search: [Google]
brutel.png
136KB, 325x325px
>>25547061
Ahem, let me just post this and delete that other one real quick...
>>
File: ZombieSilk.png (2MB, 4000x4000px) Image search: [Google]
ZombieSilk.png
2MB, 4000x4000px
>>
>>25547746
I ain't going to let her suck my dick
>>
>>25547746
shit's cray yo
>>
File: Halloween aftermath.png (1MB, 4000x4000px) Image search: [Google]
Halloween aftermath.png
1MB, 4000x4000px
>>25547746
>>
>>25548319
It was so cute I actually smiled
>>
File: cherrvak.png (1007KB, 1000x1350px) Image search: [Google]
cherrvak.png
1007KB, 1000x1350px
Are the moths ready for winter?
>>
PAGE 10?
>>
>>25549230
Some are, others are waiting for it with excitement, others are barricading themselves indoors due to the cold

>>25547746
Was being a qt a part of your plan?
cute little outbreak

>>25548319
D'aaawwwww poor Sweet, don't worry I'm sure she'll put up a costume party at some point for no reason because wearing costumes was so much fun.
>>
Bumper
>>
>>25551697
Moffs!
>>
>>25551709
Flufftuffs
>>
File: sweetiesilk.png (12KB, 312x361px) Image search: [Google]
sweetiesilk.png
12KB, 312x361px
>>25548319
I'll repeat it, too.
She's so cute it actually made me smile
>>
>>25552277
Sweet Silk, putting a smile on Anon's face since 1934
>>
>>25552277
Thanks for the drawing. Really sweet thing to do

Also glad to hear y'all are liking her
>>
>>25552766
She's a real sweetie
>>
File: 1427767803729.png (129KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1427767803729.png
129KB, 900x900px
>>
>>25552277
It's real cute.

But look at the numbers
>>
File: image.jpg (41KB, 371x504px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 371x504px
Mahd
>>
>>25554657
Real squeak hours
>>
File: image.png (780KB, 2199x1274px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
780KB, 2199x1274px
>>25554673
Only the angriest allowed.
>>
>>25554851
200% hillarious picture
300% angry Actias
677% making it worse by bugging her even more Acteus and Bell
>>
Wonder if Dandelion will get those high repeating digits.
>>
Who knows, the question is how will you make her feel better once she fails, or what sort of a present will you give her if she succeeds?
>>
>>25555001
Well for one some red numbers so we can who's replying to who,

And more importantly a high five that won't destroy my wrist.
>>
File: image.jpg (120KB, 732x700px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
120KB, 732x700px
>>25555015
*know

But that's if she looses. If she wins then we can watch some Netflix and chill for a while.

Fuck it, get every /mlp/ OC in on it too. Tracy to Thing, Bats to the dead Birds, all of 'em. Might as well see what makes Gravity 2: The Martian so special
>>
File: image.png (247KB, 1100x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
247KB, 1100x800px
Also I know we're dead 'n all, but are grubs still accepted here?
>>
>>25555036
It's an amazing movie desu sempai, less ridiculous than interstellar, less shitty than gravity.

Matt motherfucking Damon got himself stuck on another planet and now he must grow potatoes in his own shit to survive
>>
>>25555088
>must grow potatoes in his own shit to survive

You may have caught my interest. Might go and watch it just to see how that works.
>>
>>25555144
You should it's a solid 9/10 for me and one of the best movies I have seen in a while.
>>
>>25555075
Rub the grub? Shake your grub-grub?
>>
File: image.jpg (77KB, 763x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77KB, 763x960px
>>25555185
Well that settles that then. I got nothing important to do anyways.

Back to Moth; whaddya think pic related has been up to?

>inb4 horny anon does his thing
>>
>>25555199
What are you, someone who still listens to Disco? Quit naming dance moves.
>>
>>25555217
Horny Anon is feeling dead from the waist down and mentally exhausted, he suggests martial arts sparring or playing grubgy instead of doing his thing.
>>
>>25555251
If that's your way of saying "go golfing" then that's fine too.
>>
File: image.jpg (65KB, 631x460px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65KB, 631x460px
A reminder that they're real in their own little way

Stay confident 'fags
>>
File: surpriseddandy.png (852KB, 3000x3395px) Image search: [Google]
surpriseddandy.png
852KB, 3000x3395px
>>25554945
>"Wait there was a get? Dandelion was to busy playing with her coloring book to notice..."
>>
>>25555706
Relax, best antagonist got it.
>>
Birch admits it!

>It’s the night and you are lying in your bed, staring at the ceiling
>you are not closing your eyes because you’ve been lying there with your eyes closed for a few hours now and still no sleep
>You should have been to sleep hours ago, you need to wake up early for work again tomorrow
>You shift around onto your side and stare at your bedroom wall
>You are perfectly aware what it is that is keeping you awake
>You have finally admitted it to yourself
>You are in love with your coworker
>You feel your heart flutter as you admit it to yourself once again
>When did it happen? At first the two of you were coworkers who became close friends and then...
>Minty’s behavior after she got more friendly with Caramel did not help at all, and no matter how much you tried to not allow it to happen, it ended up making you think and feel...things...
>But that is also the problem, you are not sure if she too has some feelings, or if it’s all just a fun play to her like flirting is to Caramel
>You pull the blanket over your head and let out a long sigh
>How awkward might it be now to work with her when you’re like this?
>You bury yourself deeper inside your little nest of beddings you ended up making by tossing and turning on your bed and hope to fall asleep...
>...”Birch? are you listening?”
>You snap awake and find Minty’s concerned face uncomfortably close to yours
>”You look sleepy, did you not get enough sleep?”
>You pull your face away from hers
“Y-yeah, couldn’t get much sleep, I was too busy...reading books?”
>>
>>25555830
>Minty seems to buy it as she giggles cutely
>It’s making butterflies flutter in your stomach
>”You’re so silly, you should sleep and not read books”
>You nod and Minty flies back to doing her chores around the cafe
>That certainly woke you up a little
>You look around and finding just a few ponies sitting around and reading books you turn your head to look at Minty as she cleans the empty tables
>It’s well past the busiest time for the cafe so she usually spends this time doing little chores or hanging around you
>Thankfully she’s now doing chores instead of gluing onto you like she has for the past few days
>You return back to thinking about the things that were bothering you last night as you stare at her
>Is it just a fun little joke, or is it real?
>Well the butt-swaying she’s doing now is not on purpose since she’s just humming to herself and cleaning, and not looking at you and doing it with much execrated movements
>Your heart starts to beat a little bit faster from staring at her so you decide to look around your side of the establishment
>A few customers sitting around and enjoying a good book
>...you suddenly feel embarrassed when remembering a time when you were not that accepting of your own emotions and read through all the romance guide- and help-books while on a quest to proof to yourself that it was nothing remotely romantic you were feeling
>The sound of something being placed on your desk shakes you out from that embarrassing memory, you look to your side and find a cup on your table and Minty smiling before walking back to doing her thing
>It’s a cup of “moffee”
>You’re still unsure why Minty thinks it’s cute to call it moffee when everypony knows that it’s just regular coffee
>>
>>25555834
>You take a sip and enjoy the warmth spreading throughout your body, warm drinks feel nice during the winter even if you’re indoors
>This sort of thoughtfulness is one of the many things you like about her and you can’t help but to crack a little smile as you enjoy coffee specially made for you by Minty
>”Wow that moffee must be really good”
>You choke a little and your eyes fly open, finding Minty looking at you
>You start to worry about what sort of a face you must have been making and quickly blurt out the first thing that comes to your mind
“Yeah, it’s feeler-licking good”
>Minty tilts her head and before you can react she stands up and gives your feeler a lick
>That almost makes you drop your cup as you blush crimson while your mind comes to a perfect freeze
>”So that’s how good it is...Birch?”
>You try your hardest to-to what exactly, do you want to get upset or do you want to say it actually felt kind of good or-
>Minty suddenly blushes
>”Do you want me to do it more? It’s a little embarrassing but if it’s you...”
>You can feel yourself starting to sweat a little
>You’re actually thinking of telling her yes instead of being crossed like usual
>Maybe you should be just crossed, this might not be the best time and place for a coming out but...
>Y-you’re going to just test what happens, if she’s just kidding around you can always pretend you knew that and just wanted to ne-up her right?
>You just barely get your mouth open to speak when Minty lets out a giggle
>”I’m sorry Birch, I know, no joking around about stuff like that right? I just wanted to cheer you up”
>>
>>25555841
>You close your mouth and feel embarrassed, you were about to ask her to-
>And this might mean that she really is just joking around, and you actually thought that she had feelings for you and ended up developing ones of your own...
>Your eyes feel just a bit moist, but not wanting to risk Minty noticing anything you quickly get up
“I’m going to go outside really quick, I’ll be back soon”
>You rush past Minty without waiting for her reply and head outside into the cold air...
>...what a beautiful day, a bit chilly but beautiful
>You’re currently sitting on a bench while listening to the hum of the wind and other random sounds as you stare at a field of pristine snow expanding on for a while before hitting the edge of the woods, now full of dead looking trees and snow covered evergreens
>But even that did not make your mood any brighter, no matter how pretty it might look in the orange glow of the already setting sun lighting the sky into beautiful colors of dusk
>You feel sad, almost like you were already rejected
>She might as well have, she just admitted she was just fooling around, like on all those other times
>It’s all her fault, she should not have been goofing around like that and making you develop f-feelings and stuff
>Or maybe just that time was a joke but she-aaagghh
“Stupid Minty!”
>It feels good to fume out loud, to get it off your chest
“Why did you make me fall in love with you, you dummy?”
>Suddenly a snowball hits you on your cheek and you jump off the bench and into the snow with a fright
>You quickly get up and find Minty fluttering in the air, snickering
“M-M-Minty did you hear what I just said!?”
>Minty seems surprised of your outburst, or perhaps because it was not about her hitting you on the face with a snowball, but she shakes out of it and shakes her head
>”No, I just saw you sitting on the bench and looking a bit sad so I thought I’d cheer you up”
>>
>>25555850
>Your heart does not stop beating fast, that was super close! She almost heard you say that out loud
>Another snowball flies at you and swooshes past you
>”Are you feeling ok? You looked a bit sad...I’m sorry if licking your feeler got you angry...”
>Minty’s antennae droop as she apologizes and after landing she hangs her head in a depressed manner
>But instead of an answer you quickly make a soft snowball and throw in on her face
>Minty lets out a squeak and falls on her butt
“Honestly, what were you thinking doing something indecent like that Minty? What would you do if I suddenly started to lick your feelers?”
>Minty stops and stares at you with wide eyes while you feel your cheeks light up just a hint
“Or would you actually like that?”
>Now Minty blushes and seems a bit troubled, but then smirks
>”If you lick mine I’ll lick yours!”
>You throw another snowball at her
“I’d like to see you try”
>Minty dodges it and throws one at you, hitting you on your chest but you dive towards her
>Minty hops away and just barely dodges you, but you grab a bunch of snow and fling it at her
>Minty shrieks and does the same to you and soon enough the two of you are giggling and flinging snow at each other
>Suddenly Minty dives at you and knocks you over into the snow and the two of you battle which one’s on top for a little while before rolling off of each other and catching your breath
>The snow does not feel that cold against your coat and it’s actually pretty refreshing after playing around like that
>You turn over to your side and find Minty making a snow angel while staring at the sky
>Minty pauses and looks at you, and then beckons you to scoop closer
>You do so and suddenly Minty pulls you against her and nuzzles against you
>”That’s better, you’re very warm...”
>You tense up and stare at Minty who looks back at you
>”I was getting really cold...”
>>
>>25555856
>You keep staring at Minty, her eyes glistening in the glow of the wintery dusk, her cheeks a bit red from the cold and her mane dishevel with bits of snow here and there
>Minty keeps staring into your eyes while holding onto you and...
>And it’s making your heat flutter
>You glance at her lips...
>Maybe...maybe you should just see what is the truth
>And you can’t shake the feeling of really wanting to...you haven’t wanted to do anything as much as you want to do this now
>You’re constantly leaning your face closer to hers, your thoughts feeling hazy and before you know it Minty’s eyes fly wide open as your lips make contact with hers
>It’s a soft peck on her lips, and Minty blushes redder while staring into your eyes with surprise on her face
>O-or is it shock? She’s not reacting in any other way
>Suddenly you return back to the surface from where-ever you were floating in and realize what you just did
>Minty must be shocked, freaked out that you suddenly-
“Sorry!”
>You quickly get up and turn around so your back is facing her
>”B-birch...”
>You can feel tears starting to well up in your eyes
>She didn’t like it! She must now dislike you, she must think that-
>”Birch? Are you crying?”
>You feel her hoof on your shoulder and you swat it away
“N-no I’m not crying!”
>Your voice gives away that you are obviously crying a little
>”Can you...turn around?”
>You shake your head, you feel so ashamed and...hurt...
>She doesn’t like you like that, it was just your imagination after all, how could you have been so stu-
>Suddenly a pair of hooves grab the side of your head and lift it up
>And then a pair of lips presses against yours
>>
>>25555861
>Now you’re the one who’s wide-eyed as Minty kisse-w-wait she’s using her tongue!
>the kiss goes on for a short while, you just standing there as tense as possible while Minty does all the work before breaking the kiss off
>Minty is blushing, but smiling happily
>”Me too”
>You stand there, still frozen in place while feeling your face burn up
>Minty closes her eyes and presses her forehead against yours, and then nuzzles her cheek against yours
“Y-you too...do you mean you also like me like that?”
>”Mm-hm”
>Minty’s antennae brush against yours, making you jolt in surprise at the soft silky feeling of feeler-to-feeler touch
“But I wasn’t sure if you were only goofing around and joking so I...”
>Minty pulls away once again, gently dragging her feelers against yours for as long as she can as she does so, making pleasant shivers travel down your back
>”I wasn’t, well I was but I only did it to you”
>You open your mouth, and then close it while feeling embarrassed
>That’s right you’ve always been the victim of her goofing around like that...or not goofing but showing her feelings about you in her own awkward way
>But that’s one of the many things about her that you like
>Minty nuzzles her head affectionately against your chestfluff
>”We should go back, there’s nopony looking after the cafe”
>You let out a sigh, of course
>But...you don’t feel like working right now
>>
>>25555868
“Let’s just close it for today and...you know, we could...spend the evening together...
>Minty lets out a gasp and puts her hooves in front of her mouth
>”That’s so sudden...but if it’s you...”
>Minty coyly looks away from you and you suddenly panic and correct her
“N-no not like that I meant we can just spend time together and get used to this...you know us...being together and...”
>Minty lets out a giggle and you stop talking, and then give her a scowl
>She notices this and pats your head
>”Don’t worry Birch I was just joking”
>You respond by grabbing some snow and throw it onto Minty’s face
>Minty quickly rubs the snow off of her face
>”Birch, that was mean...”
>She gives you a pouty look
>”Kiss it all better?”
>You...you blush but give Minty a surprise peck on her snout
>Minty squees happily and instantly gives you one too before smiling brightly
“Let’s just go, it’s getting dark”
>You rush before her so she can’t see how red your face is, or the awkward smile on your face that you just can’t force to go away
>Minty quickly joins your side and glues herself onto you for the rest of the walk, happily nuzzling against you
>And you lean against her too, the mare you like who likes you back

and end
>>
>>25555879
That was such a nice and sweet story. Birch and Minty are so cute together

Thanks for writing it
>>
Page 10 a shit
>>
>>25555879
Alls well that ends well, right?
>>
>>25557112
I don't know why he keeps following us
>>
>>25559109
You fags keep giving it attention, that's why.
>>
>>25559955
You’re just fucking jealous
>>
File: image.jpg (695KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
695KB, 1920x1080px
>>25559973
I can be fuckin envious on whatever I want
>>
>>25560137
Fine, I’m going to fuck him, fuck you dad
>>
Think of a named moth

moth just accidentally set its feelers on fire
>>
>>25560577
>Hexferry

Run nigga, run
>I-It’s not like I want to blow up at your side or something baka!
>>
>>25560577
Tell the affectionuos Hexia her feelers are on fire, panic and put one out with my hand and the other with my mouth. This sort of feeler sucking activity awakened her romantic side and she ballstomps me in a sadistic frenzy until I loose consciousness
>>
F
>>
>>25561682
Eff?
>>
>>25562160
*presses f*
>>
File: image.jpg (67KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67KB, 300x225px
>>25562456
Elaborate
>>
File: dEpuAJI.jpg (64KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
dEpuAJI.jpg
64KB, 480x270px
>>25562596
>>
>>25556414
>"Birch, I'm pregnant!"
"It doesn't work that way"
>"Oh...Birch, I'm bloated!"
"...I'll go get the medicine..."
>>
Reminder that squeaking is exclusive to the Hawk Moth only. Any other horse that's seen squeaking is clearly a mud blood that needs to be secluded from the pure genepool.
>>
>>25563986
Nah, it's a mothpony thing
>>
File: 1409229318496.png (245KB, 400x873px) Image search: [Google]
1409229318496.png
245KB, 400x873px
Who are the absolute toppest of the top moth ponies?
>>
>>25564709
Tarkin is. His word is final in the high council.
>>
goodnight sleep tight don't let the page 10 bite
>>
>>25566588
Fine, let Page 9 finish swallowing and we go
>>
>>25567277
Damn, this slut is greedy
>>
>>25567850
And clingy, hope Void helps
>>
>>25568457
Better kick 'er out before she knifes us.
>>
File: moffff.png (31KB, 1030x1294px) Image search: [Google]
moffff.png
31KB, 1030x1294px
here have a moth i drew
>>
>>25569236
She looks like she just saw her roomie passed out on the floor in a drunk sleep.
>>
>>25569236
Cute, would baka
>>
>>25569236
She's unimpressed.
>>
>>25569236
Cute lil moffer
>>
Think of 5 moths. You take them to go sing karaoke songs. Who are the five moths and what do they sing?
>>
>>25571482
Oh geez.

Meisa, Caramel Birch are up front while Operator and Virgo are in the back providing bass to the song.

They sing Deed I Do

http://youtu.be/ihH1E8IcNdI
>>
>>25571482
You nigger are doing this on purpose

Moths can't into waponese so they are pretty much fucked Doesn't matter who they are or it does
>>
>>25569236
I'm loving the expression, makes me think
>Hexferry is fuming at Anon over a thing from behind a door
>Anon is not decent and is telling Hexferry to not barge in
>Hexferry barges in anyway, about to continue her crossed squeaking and finds Anon in a state of undress
>surprise

>>25571482
>Minty
Some fast paced dance song, falls off the stage while moving around
>Amata
French music while suddenly charming anyone in the karaoke bar
>Birch
A normal song, does an ok job but compared to other parties it leaves a bit plain of an impression
>Sequin
Sings half of some song pretty well but then the constant cheers she's getting make her stop and go to a corner to feel embarrassed
>Mora
Sultry song while appearing a bit like she does not want to do it but is still doing it
>>
File: lel.png (37KB, 244x246px) Image search: [Google]
lel.png
37KB, 244x246px
>>25571505
>"Kawaii neko desu senpai baka ecchi hentai?"
"No that's not how you speak wapanesean"
>"...unsheathes katana?"
"Don't you even start."
>>
4th consecutive bump in a row by the same Anon in the span of 7 hours
Thread posts: 452
Thread images: 83

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.