[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Bradical Adventures of Normal Norman and Friends

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 477
Thread images: 158

File: 1432255470005.png (4MB, 2495x1695px) Image search: [Google]
1432255470005.png
4MB, 2495x1695px
Canterlot High. The high-school everyone dreams of entering. Inside its walls there's a world of adventure you'll never see in any other educational institution. Romance, fights, ridiculousness and more, are part of our student's daily lives.

Just like the real world doesn't turn around you, Canterlot High's world doesn't turn around anyone in particular. So, you will see a bit of everyone's life in here, no matter how minor their role had been in canon, they have a place in here.

Come here so you can listen to, or tell us about...

The Bradical Adventures in Canterlot High.

Yes. We're the Normal Norman thread

Useful links
Archived threads list: http://pastebin.com/FhsuatML (embed)
Archived Nolan's threads: http://pastebin.com/j89LWMS7 (embed)
Old NN pastebin: http://pastebin.com/u/Normal_Norman
Tool's oneshots: http://pastebin.com/eHUgCxh7 (embed)
Writers list: http://pastebin.com/zc1mNLqE (embed)

You can also add Kurobisu to your skype, just look for live:kurobisu_g

Join us in creating the human world around our beloved school.

Any contribution is good, your contribution is the best
>>
File: List.png (3MB, 1688x1572px) Image search: [Google]
List.png
3MB, 1688x1572px
These, and some others are the writers who have accompained us through our multitude of threads. If you want you can pick any of them and we'll repost a story, you can also pick from the old NN pastebin or just not ask for a repost.

AbnormalAnon (Lyingcake852)
AsexualPansexual
Axelanon
Based Writefag
Brock
Daftanon
DJRumSter (Rummy)
Faggot13
FullBodiedAnon
Kurobisu
Liseli Canis
Psycho
RainType
RnR66
Sitcom Anon
SongNonymous
Tool !!jDmKMp+WkyD
TryHardAnon
Jasse !h95PNqtZgw
Octavianon !X8g6kieGvk
MISSINGNO
MGA
Righteous
Silver Creep !i2o2fAXDbM
Note~
NormalDrawfag
Haniwa Salaryman
Sheep
PRINCESS CADENCE
Whatevers !b3EjYtb8HA
SPITFIRE118xxx
Cape
Some anons too

Artists

AbnormalAnon (Lyingcake852)
FullBodiedAnon
Kurobisu
Max
NF
NormalDrawfag
Nayaase' Beleguii
Nishiki
RnR66
Note~
Cape
>>
>>25326190
Something by Lis.
>>
Let loose the rule 63 stories
>>
>>25326172
>Nolan

shit character bro
>>
So which boy is yandere?
>>
>>25326499
Prolly Brad desu

Scott is the best tsun
Norman is moe
>>
File: 1431280968656.jpg (53KB, 394x646px) Image search: [Google]
1431280968656.jpg
53KB, 394x646px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0ZGNGBNIL8
>You are Scott Green
>The hippest, realest, and most fashionable boy in school
>Girls fall over for your trademark hat and bandanna
>Boys kneel at your superior sexuality
>Side steppin' down main street putting that Vinyl bitch to shame
>People walk around your aura as you overtake the sidewalk
>Traffic lights bend to your will as cars halt in fear of throwing off your groove
>Spinning and clapping to your old town beats
>The air flows around your dance moves
>Hand on hip
>Arm in the air
>Leg in front of the other
>Chin high
>Sunglasses slick
>Jewelry slinging in the faces of the poor
>Everyone else is below you
>Basic bitches don't have style on you
>Especially not that cactus cunt, Rarity
>Spits are reserved only for the obedient boy toy, but exceptions are made when strolling by the shit shack she calls a Boutique
>The mere sight of you, Scott, disproving at the establishment, convinces teenage window shoppers to look elsewhere
>You hold the girls by each arm, taking them along with you
>They giggle and tag along
"Scott! Scott! Wanna hang ou-"
>Your hand stops the Norman
>Your laughter grows with the girls
>If you weren't so sexually deviant to smooth men you'd take these 2 to Bone Town
>You are Scott.
>>
>>25326542
>Norman is moe
That'll probably go to Roland
>>
File: 1431283220746.jpg (27KB, 419x248px) Image search: [Google]
1431283220746.jpg
27KB, 419x248px
>>
Tripfags in Canterlot High
>>
High Tripfags in Canterlot
>>
>>25327168
God dammit Scott.
>>
>>25327168
>Bandana
Nigga, its a keffiyeh
>>
File: 1406794358576.png (17KB, 321x294px) Image search: [Google]
1406794358576.png
17KB, 321x294px
>>
File: 1016094.png (242KB, 909x909px) Image search: [Google]
1016094.png
242KB, 909x909px
>>
File: 986641.jpg (240KB, 960x979px) Image search: [Google]
986641.jpg
240KB, 960x979px
>>
boop
>>
>>25327168
Name a better character than Scott
>>
>>25330193
Easy, its Chloe!
>>
>>25330193
norman
>>
Pick your BOY
>Norman
+Kawaii beanie boy
+Big gold eyes
+Fluffy well conditioned hair
+Will always be a straight twink
+Gnarly dong that's unreal
-Fucking pleb
-Pre Ordered Black Ops 3
-Only played a bit of Fallout 3 and is "hype" for Fallout 4
-Will text you his latest pepe find and think he's a comedic genius
-Anger issues

>Scott
+10/10 Taste
+Homosexual
+Will show you the coolest things that 2 people are aware of
+Smart, always wins in taste arguments
+Tsundere on the outside
+Big warm puppy drooling for love on the inside
-Thinks anything you like is lame
-Says "Read the rough thumbnails and drafts of the manga"
-Vapes
-Lmao is that a fedora
-Hipster
-Ego bigger than Normans dong

>Brad
+Super talkative
+Likes everything you like and will try his best to make more things in common
+Always cheery and ready to go for the latest plan
+Awesome hair
+Pretty casual but not a fag like Norman
+An actual MAN
+Will fight for you and most likely win
+Makes jokes
+Has a sweet car vroom vroom
-Actually a pussy
-Scott uses him as a doormat
-Norman is his only friend and that's sad
-Always needs attention or he turns into a moany bitch
-He's pretty much a dog turned human
-Always wants to bang and be lewd
-Fast in bed desu
-His dad bought him that car
-Can't function alone
>>
>Nolan
+$$$$$
+Always has something cool to do with you
+Fancy af
+Multi talented
+Can beat up Brad and willing to protect you for real
+Has a badass tower
+Purple tho
+Doesn't play too many games, watch movies or have time for baby stuff
+Will take you sky diving, to concerts, and roller coasters
+Well mannered boi
+Even has a helicopter
+Harem that he ignores for you
-Family is a bunch of trigger happy gangsters
-His dad owns your dad
-Has killed before
-Slight ptsd
-Doesn't like rock or rap
-Most likely to die with him
-Will most likely to die
-Family is actually planning to kill the entire city
>>
>>25330564
>>25330613
Always choose fluffy haired beanie boy.
>>
>>25330564
>Scott
>vaping

He keeps it real with Parliaments senpai desu
>>
test
anypony
everypony
kek
desu
senpai
>>
>>25331484
here nigga, what you want
>>
>>25331484
Did hiroshima change everyone everypone?
>>
File: 988136.png (895KB, 1280x1536px) Image search: [Google]
988136.png
895KB, 1280x1536px
>>
File: 1425079593505.png (223KB, 1024x668px) Image search: [Google]
1425079593505.png
223KB, 1024x668px
>>
>>25330564
Brad sounds like a sweetie
>>
What's with the newest boom of Scott and Scarlet?
>>
File: EBS Logo.png (110KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
EBS Logo.png
110KB, 1024x768px
English Continuity Announcer: A reminder that the 2015 Autumn Babby Cup continues on Friday at 17:00UTC starting with /jp/ and /int/. That's 4cc Coverage brought to you by Filthy Rich's used cars. Next, however: Norman finds himself trying to solve a Halloween mystery. It's a new episode of "Norman and Brad".
>>
File: thumb[1].jpg (42KB, 250x212px) Image search: [Google]
thumb[1].jpg
42KB, 250x212px
>>25333360
Episode 26: Normal Noirman, Private Eye

(The episode opens in black and white. In fact the entire episode is black and white. It is dark and rainy. It zooms in slowly on the exterior of Harshwhinny Towers. It then starts to pan upwards to the sixth floor. All the while a Film Noir style jazz piano piece plays in the background)
Norman: (V/O) A dark night in a city that knows how to keep it’s secrets. But on the 6th floor of the Harshwhinny Building, one man is still searching for the answers to life’s persistent questions…
(The camera stops on the window with Norman staring out of it)
Norman: (V/O) That’s me...Normal Noirman, Private Eye.
(The camera changes to a view behind Norman as he looks out the window. He is dressed in a black topcoat and trousers with a fedora. There is a large desk behind him)
Norman: (V/O) It was a cold night in late October. Halloween to be exact. The type of night where one could look out the window of the sixth floor and see the glacier of winter moving slowly toward them. Times had been tough and the recession had hit me hard. I was working less than a West Virginia tooth fairy. (Laughter) My voicemail contained less messages than Mayor Mare’s last campaign and my email inbox seemed to suggest that I was a sexually undersized male in need of home refinancing. (Laughter) My bank account was looking leaner than an Equestria Girl on a hunger strike. (Laughter) But all of that changed in an instant as soon as she walked in.
(SFX of a door opening as Norman turns to reveal Rarity. She is dressed in a cliche film noir femme fatale style)
Norman: (V/O) She was beautiful. The type of girl a man would be willing to get himself into deep trouble for. She had hair that resembled a moonlit evening, fingernails as crimson as her outfit, but none of it compared to her eyes. Pools of blue that seemed to show the promise of great times with no hint of guilt whatsoever.
Rarity: Mr. Normal.
>>
>>25333408
Norman: (Walking to his desk) You’re speaking to him.
Rarity: I’ve been told that you are a man who can find lost things.
Norman: Well, it seems like you’ve heard right Miss…
Rarity: Rarity. Rarity Belle.
Norman: Well Miss Belle. I’ve been known to find lost things in my time.
Rarity: I’ll be short...My sister Sweetie and her friends went out trick or treating earlier. When they returned for a Halloween party tonight, they set their stash of candy down for only a few moments, only to return to find it gone. I took the liberty to sneak out of the party. The guests are still there. One of them is surely the culprit.
Norman: You seem very sure of yourself Miss Belle. Why not just try to solve the crime yourself?
Rarity: And not be a proper hostess at my own party. Why Mr. Normal, what kind of girl do you take me for.
Norman: (V/O) I wanted to answer but if their was one thing I had learned from broads in the past, they could have a mean slap when you spoke your mind. (Laughter)
(Norman sits down at his desk)
Norman: (Changing the subject) Can I get you a drink Miss Belle?
Rarity: Whiskey, neat.
Norman: (V/O) I love this girl. (Laughter)
(Norman produces a decanter of whiskey and two glasses from his desk and pours out the drinks. Rarity sits down across the desk from him)
Norman: So you want me to come over to the party and try to figure out who pilfered your sister’s candy?
(Rarity downs the whiskey rather quickly)
Rarity: That’s correct, Mr. Normal.
Norman: Well Miss Belle, I’d love to help you but I don’t do children’s parties. I’m not the Great and Powerful Trixie.
(Cut to Trixie’s apartment, she sits watching TV with a package of peanut butter crackers on the table in front of her. She sneezes and sniffles) (Laughter) (Back to Norman and Rarity)
Rarity: Mr. Normal, I assure you this is about more than just a party. This is about returning what was wrongfully stolen from my dear baby sister. (She begins to tear up)
>>
>>25333428
Norman: (V/O) I couldn’t bear to see those blue eyes well with tears. It just wasn’t right. Maybe I was a softy, maybe it was because I had been wronged before, or perhaps it was because all I had in my kitchen to cook was toast. (Laughter) I had to help her. (Aloud) Well, I guess I can take a look.
Rarity: (Not crying anymore) I would be ever so thankful Mr. Normal.
Norman: I must warn you, however...I don’t work for cheap.
(Rarity gets up and walks around the desk behind Norman, wrapping her arms around his neck from behind)
Rarity: I’m sure you don’t Mr. Normal. But I’m sure we can negotiate a deal that is…(She leans in close to his ear, whispering) Satisfying for both of us.
Norman: (V/O) I’d had plenty of women try this on me before. Needless to say, I knew how to react. (Aloud, stumbling) Rarararararara….(Laughter) (V/O) After I had crossed my legs and forced myself to think about Madeleine Albright naked on a cold day, I was was ready to reply. (Aloud) I’ll take the case!
Rarity: Thank you so much, Mr. Normal! Consider this a down payment. (She kisses him on the cheek)
Norman: Rarararararara (Laughter) (V/O over the scene) And with that, I found myself on the trail of the missing candy. (Aloud) Rarararara…(Laughter to end scene)
>>
>>25333441
(Act II opens inside Rarity’s apartment where the party is taking place. We see Brad dressed as a roman-esque soldier, Twilight dressed in a similar costume, Applejack as a Lion, Pinkie Pie with puffy hair and roller skates, Fluttershy dressed as a bat, Dash as an astronaut, and Sunset as a fried egg. Norman enters)
Norman: (V/O) By the time I arrived at Rarity’s, the party was already in full swing. The one bright side of this whole affair was that the party was small, only eight attendees when the crime took place. Nabbing the culprit shouldn’t have been too hard. (Norman walks through waving at everyone) I decided to get right down to business and interview the victims. Surely they could provide some insight into the night’s events.
(Norman enters the kitchen and we see the Crusaders, dressed like knights sitting at the table. Their helmets are on the table in front of them, they seem depressed.)
Norman: Hey kids.
Crusaders: (Dejected) Hey Norman.
Norman:Your sister told me about the lost candy, Mini-Aryan. I’m here to see if I can help find it for you.
Sweetie: (smiling) Thanks for the help, Norman.
Norman: You’re welcome. Now, tell me what happened?
Sweetie: Well, the three of us went out.
Applebloom: We got all the candy we could.
Scootaloo: Then we emptied our three bags into one large bag.
Norman: One large bag?
Sweetie: Yeah, we decided to pool all of our candy together.
Scootaloo: Then we could divide it equally amongst us.
Norman: Equally? Are you sure you girls haven’t been spending too much time with that Glimmer Gal from the other town over? (Laughter)
Applebloom: No, it’s just the crusader way.
Norman: So, you pooled the candy together and then…
Scootaloo: Then we went to Sweetie’s room for a little bit and when we came back to the dining room, the bag of candy was gone.
Norman: So you left it in the dining room?
Applebloom: Yep.
Norman: And no one has left the party since it happened?
>>
>>25333462
Sweetie: Nope...except for sis. She left to find you saying you could help.
Norman: Well, that’s what I’m here for. If all goes well, I’ll have your candy back to you by the end of the night.
Crusaders: (Slightly happier) Thanks Norman!
(Norman heads back to the living room and party)
Norman: (V/O) So the thief was still at the party. More importantly, the Crusaders weren’t out of the room for too long. That means the thief had to work fast. They had to be ready to pounce on it like a white tiger on an effeminate German magician. (laughter) It’s okay, I hear he’s been upgraded from “critical” to “Fabulous”. (Laughter) (Norman walks toward Applejack) Speaking of big cats. (Aloud) Hey Applehat!
AJ: Well Howdy Norman! Golly, you have that gumshoe look down pat.
Norman: Thanks. Nice Lion outfit.
AJ: (Blushing) It ain’t nothin….
Norman: (V/O) Flattery is always the easiest way to begin an interrogation. I had this lion right where I wanted her, just like a Minnesota Dentist on safari in Africa. (Laughter) (Aloud) Shame about your sister’s candy.
AJ: Damn straight it is. If I ever catch the varmint who took it, it’ll be the last candy they’ll ever eat.
Norman: Ah, so it wasn’t you then.
AJ: (Surprised) What! Sug, why would you ever suggest that? Why would I?
Norman: Who knows, I hear the girls got quite a haul.
AJ: Norman, I would never steal from my own sister.
Norman: (V/O) Now I wanted to believe her considering she was the element of honesty but part of me felt like she was lion. (Laughter)
AJ: I promise you, Norman, it wasn’t me! I’ll do anything to help your investigation.
Norman: Thanks Applehat. (V/O) I was still suspicious but I seemed to have hit a dead-end with the lion.
>>
>>25333487
(Norman moves on and sees Rainbow Dash) Considering the crime had to be committed fast, perhaps Canterlot’s resident speedster could be the culprit. (Aloud) Hey Dash!
Dash: (Muffled from inside her space helmet) Hey Norman!
Norman: So...I don’t suppose you know where the Crusader’s candy went?
Dash: Can’t say that I do...it’s a shame considering they had a ton and it looked delicious (realizing what she said) not that I wanted any of it.
Norman: Oh really...I don’t suppose you stole a little just to get a taste?
Dash: Well...no...I mean, I may have wanted to but…(she mumbles)
Norman: What was that?
Dash: my helmets kind of stuck.
Norman: What?
Dash: My helmet’s stuck. I haven’t eaten anything tonight
Norman: (V/O) I was suspicious...I was more suspicious than Twilight when she found out Brad’s recent trip to Vanhoover corresponded perfectly with the International Cheerleading Championships. (Laughter) I had to test it.
(Norman grabs onto Dash’s helmet. No matter what he tries it won’t loosen up. He stops)
Norman: Welp...good luck with that Dash.
Dash: Wait! (he’s gone) Don’t leave me….(She grabs a chip and slams it into the helmet breaking against it.) (Laughter)
Norman:(V/O) My next lead was Fluttershy. She was dressed as a bat. Seriously, what was it with this girl and Vampire imagery lately? (Laughter)
Fluttershy: No, I’m afraid I don’t care much for Candy. I don’t even give out candy at Halloween.
Norman: What do you give out then?
Fluttershy: Healthy food like carrots and celery sticks.
Norman: Well, that explains why the kids in the apartment complex egged your door last year. (Laughter)
Fluttershy: Oh...no...I’m sure they were just giving the eggs to me to incubate to raise the chicks. The kids probably just didn’t know their own strength when sending the eggs to my door. (Laughter)
Norman: (V/O) It might all be an act but I was pretty sure Flutters wasn’t the culprit.
>>
>>25333501
(Scene change to Norman seated across from Sunset.)
Norman: (V/O) My next possible suspect was one Sunset Shimmer. (Aloud) Nice costume...bacon and eggs.
Sunset: But I’m just eggs.
Norman: (Looking at Sunset’s hair) Ah...right of course. (Laughter)
Sunset: So what did you want to talk about? If it’s about converting the Flim Flam brothers to the word of friendship, it’s going to be a few more weeks before I have a plan together. (Laughter)
Norman: I want to know if you know the whereabouts of the Crusader’s candy.
Sunset: Are you suggesting that I stole candy from children?
Norman: Face it, Shimmy. You once attempted to convert the entire school into an army of zombies. While this might be a step down for you, it might also be a way to get back into a life of crime.
Sunset: Oh Norman, you know I’m reformed. I’m not a bad girl anymore. (her eyes go half lidded) Unless you want me to be a bad girl.
Norman: (V/O)I knew exactly what she was getting at. The fact that she was so into this friendship kick made me sure that she was most likely not the one who took the candy. She had too much to lose taking candy from her friend’s sisters. (Getting up, aloud) Whatever. Stay Sunnyside up Shimmer. (Laughter)
(Cut to Norman with Twilight)
Norman: (V/O) On to Twilight Sparkle. The self-proclaimed Princess of Friendship. Mom and Dad always wanted me to marry her for the whole “Royal Grandkids” thing. (Laughter) Too bad for my folks that I was already committed to the Aryan Beauty. Still, could a girl who was basically Shimmer’s Pope of Friendship be the one who stole the candy? (Aloud) Hello Princess.
Twilight: That’s General to you, Norman.
Norman: (Saluting her) Sorry General. Cute matching outfits you and Brad have tonight.
Twilight: Aren’t they! They’re based of the General and Adjunct from the Great Equestrian-Griffon War of….
>>
>>25333514
Norman: (V/O) If I hadn’t been turned into a pony by her back in High School, I would never believe any of these stories. It’s sad that I can just accept them now. (Aloud, getting her attention) We have a friendship emergency you know.
Twilight: Friendship emergency!? What happened?
Norman: Someone took the Crusader’s candy.
Twilight: That’s the first I’ve heard of this.
Norman: You haven’t noticed anything suspicious?
Twilight: No.
Norman: Where were you one hour ago.
Twilight: Dancing in the living room. (She starts moving to the music...badly) (Laughter)
Norman: You’re a horrible liar.
Twilight: I certainly am not. I didn’t take any candy.
Norman: I meant that you call that dancing. (Laughter)
Twilight: You’re just jealous of my moves.
Norman: Right. So you have no idea where the candy is?
Twilight: Can’t say I do...but I’m sure there is someone here who does.
Norman: Oh really?
Twilight: Just look towards people who have a sweet tooth.
Norman: What’s that supposed to mean?
(Twi doesn’t hear him as she starts dancing again)
Norman: God Damnit Purple! (Laughter to end the scene)
>>
>>25333535
(Act Three opens with Norman sitting on the couch with the party going on around him. He is drinking whiskey and watching his surroundings)
Norman: (V/O) Things were moving slow...too slow. Things were moving slower than Patricia leaving a Girl Scout meeting. (Laughter) I give her credit though...I hear she’s down to only two packs a day. (Laughter) Just then, a thought hit me. (Flashbacks to Halloween a few years ago when Brad ate a ton of candy leading to his “Cupcakes” dream involving Pinkie.) Brad was known for eating far too much candy for his own good. He often suffered from night terrors from all the candy he could eat. Plus Brad was a total opportunist. After all, the taking of the candy had to be a finely timed, while coordinated, astute unified criminal move! So naturally…(Hanging his head) Brad couldn’t possibly have been involved. (Laughter)
(Cut to Brad dancing with Twilight, he sneezes)
Twi: Are you catching a cold?
Brad: No...I just feel really slighted. (Laughter)
(Back to Norman)
Norman: (V/O) All of the information I had gathered was useless. The whole case was looking more useless than buying a wedding gift for Miss Harshwhinny. (Laughter)
(We can see Norman thinking back though all of the girls he has talked too...all except one, that is. Flashback to last year when Pinkie ate all the candy bars leading to the Zombie Apocalypse that forced Norman on his odyssey.)
Norman: (Aloud, a eureka moment) PINKIE!
Pinkie: (Out of nowhere on the couch next to him) What is it Normie?
Norman: (Falling off couch in surprise) Gah! (Laughter) The hell did you come from?
Pinkie: Teleportation.
Norman: What?
Pinkie: Silly Normie, I’ve been here for a while, you’ve just been lost in thought.
Norman: Ah yes, reckon that is true.
Pinkie: Yeah, plus teleportation is not part of being able to break the fourth wall. (Laughter)
Norman: Ah...right.
Pinkie: So why are you yelling out my name?
Norman: I need to talk to you.
>>
>>25333566
Pinkie: Okay.
Norman: We need to go somewhere more quiet though, come to the kitchen with me.
Pinkie: (Blushing and giggling) Oh my, so forward Normie. (Laughter)
Norman: No time for that, come on.
Pinkie: (Smiling) Ah, you’re no fun.
(Cut to the kitchen. It is dark, Norman sits at one end of the table, Pinkie at the other. There is a desk lamp shining in her face)
Pinkie: Well, this is dramatic. (Laughter)
Norman: (Leaning toward her) So what do you know about the theft of the Crusader’s candy?
Pinkie: (smiling) Even if I knew anything about it, you think I’d tell you.
Norman: So you know something about it?
Pinkie: I never said that.
(Reaching out and taking Pinkie’s hands. She blushes heavily)
Pinkie: N...n...normie?!
Norman: Your hands are sticky...you’ve been eating candy, haven’t you.
Pinkie: (Nervously) So..so what if I have. It’s Halloween! Candy is in high supply.
Norman: But Rarity doesn’t have any candy here at this party itself.
Pinkie: Ah well...um….
Norman: (Reaching in his pocket with right hand, still holding hers with his left) I have ways of making you talk.
Pinkie: You can try, I’ll never talk.
Norman: So you say. (He holds up the hammer he has pulled from his pocket)
Pinkie: You wouldn’t dare.
Norman: So are you going to talk?
Pinkie: Heh...make me.
(Norman looks at her...then brings the hammer down on the table with a bang. There is a cracking noise as Pinkie screams)
Norman: I’d hate to do that again...now, where’s the candy?
Pinkie: (Through gritted teeth) That’s nothing.
(A bang from the hammer, more cracking, more screaming from Pinkie)
Pinkie: You’re a monster!
(The hammer falls again)
Norman: This would be easier if you tell me where the candy is.
Pinkie: Never!
(Bang, crack, scream)
Norman: Now...shall I work on the next set?
Pinkie: No! No please...make it stop...Make it stop!!!
Norman: So, you’ll talk?
Pinkie: Yes (weeping) Just please make the pain stop.
>>
>>25333591
Norman: (Setting down the hammer) Now...who took the candy?
Pinkie: (Still crying) It was Rarity! Rarity took it!
Norman: Miss Belle?! No! That can’t be!
Pinkie: It’s true...She made me swear never to tell but I just couldn’t take anymore!
(Norman tosses a Kit Kat Bar at Pinkie)
Norman: You did good, Pinks.
(He gets up and leaves. The camera zooms out revealing that he had been using the hammer to break gumballs, jawbreakers, kit kats and various other candies in front of Pinkie. She puts her head near the broken candy)
Pinkie: Shhh...it’s okay, he can’t hurt you anymore. (She grabs the broken kit kat and eats it) Mmmm...crunchy! (Laughter)
(We see Norman walking to Rarity’s room)
Norman: (V/O) Rarity! I should have known! The woman who hired me! The woman who claimed she wanted to be a good host but never returned to her own party! Of course it was her!
(Norman pushes open her door)
Norman: Rarity!
(The room is empty but Norman sees the bag with all of the candy in it. He grabs it)
Norman: (V/O) Miss Belle was nowhere to be found...but I found the candy and made sure to return it to the crusaders.
(Norman swings by the guest room and knocks, Sweetie answers and Norman hands her the candy)
Norman: Here you go. (he goes to leave)
Sweetie: Wait!
Norman: (stopping) Eh?
Sweetie: Help us divide it into 4 shares.
Norman: Four?
Applebloom: Yeah...you helped us so you get a share.
(We see Norman sitting on the floor of the room with the Crusaders parsing out the candy)
Norman: (V/O during the scene) The Crusaders talked me into taking a share of the candy. I guess that was the only pay I was going to be getting tonight. I didn’t mind though. Their Halloween wasn’t ruined. They’re good kids.
(We see Norman walking down the hall to his apartment and putting the keys in the lock) I never found Miss Belle for the rest of the night. She seemed to have slipped away...like a ghost.
>>
>>25333608
(We see the door from the interior as it opens showing Norman. He gets a surprised look on his face, shift to Norman’s POV where we see Rarity laying on his couch. She smiles and waves to him) (Still V/O) That’s when I found her. I know I should have been angry but seeing her there made me instantly forgive her. Her skin was like porcelain. Her hair like the night sky. Her stocking covered legs seemed to go on fore…
Rarity: (Interrupting) Darling, are you going to stand there and keep monologuing or are you going to come in here and keep me company.
(The scene turns to outside the apartment where we see Norman enter and close the door behind him. There is a final crescendo from the film noir music as the narrator takes us out)
Narrator: A dark night in a city that knows how to keep it’s secrets. But on the sixth floor of the Harshwhinny building, one man still tries to find the answers to life’s persistent questions. Norman Noirman: Private Eye. (Applause to end scene)
>>
>>25333622
(After credits scene: Back in color. A shirtless Norman wakes up in bed. There is someone else under the covers next to him. He stretches)
Norman: Last night was amazing.
(The body next to him stirs revealing…)
Brad: It was totally Bradical! (Laughter)
(Cut to morning, Norman wakes from the dream with a cringe but nothing more)
Norman: It’s bad when that nightmare doesn’t even faze me anymore. (Laughter)
>>
>>25333634
http://pastebin.com/99i6wjyd
>>
>>25333634
How many times must have the same dream until it no longer classifies as a nightmare?
>>
>>25333487
>I had this lion right where I wanted her, just like a Minnesota Dentist on safari in Africa.
Okay, good one.

>>25333697
Thank you Sits!
>>
>>25333634
Well what if he started dreaming of Shimmer instead. Drama~ Or FEAR!
>>
>>25333634
Wonderful
>>
File: 1001145.jpg (201KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1001145.jpg
201KB, 800x600px
>>
>>25333634
Ego else gave Norman a Rorshach voice
>>
>>25336606
>Ego
WHO
WHHHOOOO

FUCKING HATE AUTOCORRECT
>>
>>25336606
>>25336651
Did this too.
Was looking for Norman in his trench coat Noirman getup but couldn't find it.
>>
I'll just leave this here.
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/298164/flutterbats-lust
>>
>>25336960
Hot damn
>>
File: Young Harshwhinny.png (2MB, 1280x1980px) Image search: [Google]
Young Harshwhinny.png
2MB, 1280x1980px
>>
File: image.jpg (202KB, 851x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
202KB, 851x1200px
>>25336960
>http://www.fimfiction.net/story/298164/flutterbats-lust
Woah... I hope he does continue.
>>
File: 1423987669908.jpg (139KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
1423987669908.jpg
139KB, 666x666px
>>25333622
>>25333634
>it's a "It was all a dream" episode
>>
>>25336651
such_a_lust_ for_revenge.wav
>>
Bumps at 3:56am
>>
>>25337955
Never said the whole episode was a dream...perhaps just the credits sequence?
>>
>>25336883
>trench coat gettup

Huh?
>>
File: Abacus Cinch-1.jpg (469KB, 770x870px) Image search: [Google]
Abacus Cinch-1.jpg
469KB, 770x870px
>>
File: 1014786.png (701KB, 716x696px) Image search: [Google]
1014786.png
701KB, 716x696px
>>
File: 1438914074917.png (27KB, 344x736px) Image search: [Google]
1438914074917.png
27KB, 344x736px
>>25339227
norman corrupting CrystalHigh when?
>>
>>25338735
The old art from the Noirman story
>>
File: luffy raughing.png (26KB, 307x300px) Image search: [Google]
luffy raughing.png
26KB, 307x300px
>>25336960
That last phrase tho
>>
Does Scott have a pet name for Norman
>>
>>25341383
"faggot"
>>
File: fucking pleb.jpg (122KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
fucking pleb.jpg
122KB, 500x377px
>>25341383
''Pleb''
>>
>>25341383

"Normie"
>>
>>25341308
The tags says romance, but where is it? Once he does a-ask her o-out?
>>
>>25341395
>>25341519
>>25341527
>forgetting "Fuckboy"
>>
>Be Norman
>Scared for your life
>Scared for Mary's life
>Scared for the new life
>tfw impregnated Mary
>Everything is over
>Father gave her parents money for an abortion
>You await her return
>Her van drives up
>She steps out with help from parents
>Her mom pulls out a stroller
>Time to kill yourself
>>
>>25342191
How their child would be?

Assuming that doesnt become retarded cause of Mary smoking during pregnancy
>>
>>25342191
>>Time to kill yourself
as if you nigger scum. Man up and own up to your responsibilities and marry her.
>>
>>25342230
>weed
>messing up birth
>>
Norman and Mary are the superior couple

Naomi, Sophie and Shimmer fags GET OUT
>>
>>25339748
>tfw no more purple
>>
>tfw trying to pitch my writing to actual companies
Life is agony. Why can't every story be about getting raped in a locker?
>>
File: 51928640_p0_master1200.jpg (92KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
51928640_p0_master1200.jpg
92KB, 450x450px
>>25344358
Pitch them the start of /nn/ but tell them it's NOT Star vs The Forces of Evil.
>>
File: Phantom Pone.jpg (332KB, 1193x1586px) Image search: [Google]
Phantom Pone.jpg
332KB, 1193x1586px
>>
>>25344358
Really? What if we made Norman into a struggling jewish boy being sexually dominated by a large, strong, dominant woman using him as a sex item? It would be a story of struggle and PTSD
>>
>>25345037
It wouldn't sell. Maybe if it was the rule 63 version...
>>
>>25345122
Rule 63 lewd pls
>>
Aryan > Purple > Pink > Yellow > Apple > Blue
>>
>>25340167
...About 3 episodes or so...
>>
>>25344358
Whatcha pitching
>>
I'd like to see a story that expresses Scott's carefree gay side
Like maybe he thinks a guy is cute but can't stand being seen with anyone at the school. Maybe hes into boys like Norman but knows Norman is the straightest boy on the block.
Idk something

But nothing..
>>
>>25346538
Sounds like you're venting, got something on your mind Anon?
>>
>>25346556
Nah I just wanna Scott story or something idk Scarlet is cool I just like stories about them
>>
File: Emoshy 2.png (777KB, 2446x3900px) Image search: [Google]
Emoshy 2.png
777KB, 2446x3900px
>>
File: Sassy Saddles-1.png (618KB, 1500x5589px) Image search: [Google]
Sassy Saddles-1.png
618KB, 1500x5589px
>>
Someone draw Norman with a shitty little white boy beard and thinking its cool
>>
>Dusk creates a portal to Normans world
>A tall boy version of Norma walks out
"Hello?"
>Norma runs into his arms and giggles
"Yes! Now we'll never be virgins!"
>Norman pushes her away
"Wait wait wait wait..you're a virgin?"
>Norman in disbelief
"Y-Yeah and..?"
>Norman loses his composure and laughs at her
"Oh my god..wow. Pfffahahahaha!!"
>He moonwalks back into his realm
>Tfw Norma is 2pure
>>
File: More coming soon.png (3MB, 2880x4104px) Image search: [Google]
More coming soon.png
3MB, 2880x4104px
>>
>>25349800
i'm amazed
keep doing a good job
>>
>>25349800

As always, I love these.
>>
>>25349800
What the fuck are those dinosaurs around Scott supposed to represent?
>>
File: 1412229952799.png (78KB, 285x490px) Image search: [Google]
1412229952799.png
78KB, 285x490px
>>
Anyone have that CHS Sex Diaries picture?
>>
File: 1001706.png (147KB, 426x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1001706.png
147KB, 426x1024px
>>
>>25346288
Spooky ghost stories. And harems.
>>
>>25351516
Harems? In my Western Hemisphere? Good luck!
>>
Someone write the awkward aftermath of the Christmas Orgy
>>
>>25352054
I forgot how it went
>>
>>25352470
Naomi, Mary, Sophie and Purple just left Shimmer and Norman alone. Like they just got dressed and went home didn't even have a big cuddle. The day after should be full of some regret
>>
>>25352542
Like most of them were barely friends and they ate each other out, or just fucked.
>>
>>25352542
>>25352578
A christmas story? More like a cringe story
>>
File: 1409355241898.png (148KB, 229x367px) Image search: [Google]
1409355241898.png
148KB, 229x367px
>>
File: 1427842473818.jpg (2MB, 3966x4734px) Image search: [Google]
1427842473818.jpg
2MB, 3966x4734px
>>
File: 1414538272239.png (543KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1414538272239.png
543KB, 1600x1200px
>>
File: 1409365460992.png (190KB, 465x597px) Image search: [Google]
1409365460992.png
190KB, 465x597px
>>
Fuck this place is lame
Why does anyone even want stories from here
>>
File: shobon.png (2KB, 640x160px) Image search: [Google]
shobon.png
2KB, 640x160px
>>25356142
Because they're fun Anon-kun.
>>
>>25356142
because fuck off back to fingerbang
>>
>>25350311
Something something Time something something hipster something something Prefers Quadruped Spino.
>>
Ayy someone draw preggo Mary cuddling with Norman who's clearly scared for his life
>>
File: PhotoFunia-1446864646.jpg (185KB, 1200x794px) Image search: [Google]
PhotoFunia-1446864646.jpg
185KB, 1200x794px
i'm bored
>>
Big party at Nolans Tower but suddenly it turns into "This is The End"
>>
>>25357185
So Brad gets raped by a demon or he rapes a demon while it was trying to rape Nolan.
>>
>>25357185
Sophie isn't spared in the first round of judgement, because she feels guilty about masturbating
>>
>>25357360
>>25357481
Scott makes everyone a huge breakfast but doesn't realize he used up 80% of the food
>>
>>25357521
Norman upsets the demons because he feels that having Purple around is worse than dealing with them. He wishes she got raptured
>>
File: 1446858653466.jpg (229KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1446858653466.jpg
229KB, 1920x1080px
Norma
>>
>>25358179
Norma is alright but not like that
>>
>>25359140
She has ehh boobs and she isn't fat
>>
File: 1017755.png (544KB, 947x1266px) Image search: [Google]
1017755.png
544KB, 947x1266px
>>
File: 1358321843592.jpg (31KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1358321843592.jpg
31KB, 500x375px
Man, I should probably give you guys some more Detective Norman stuff since it's been a few months. Can someone make me a noir-esque picture of him?
>>
File: 1387605110449.png (347KB, 800x1014px) Image search: [Google]
1387605110449.png
347KB, 800x1014px
>>25359932
Since I have no talent for drawing at all have some proto-Noir... man.
>>
File: captain phasma.jpg (119KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
captain phasma.jpg
119KB, 500x750px
>>25358179
Mei is a fokkin eco-activist and forces it into damn-near every piece of dialogue she has. I hate children.
Also D.Va is perfect waifu material. Still sticking with >pic related though
>>
>>25358179
B U I L T F O R S E X
>>
>>25359702
Chloe gets the Shim Sham to cosplay, how does Norman react?
>>
>>25361237
tries to lose her in the cosplay section
>>
>>25361621
It won't work.
She won't lose her way.
>>
File: 1418878134035.png (48KB, 419x248px) Image search: [Google]
1418878134035.png
48KB, 419x248px
>>
File: 1443705136273.png (659KB, 1080x648px) Image search: [Google]
1443705136273.png
659KB, 1080x648px
>>
>>25358179
Too fat
>>
File: 1421211982609.png (41KB, 618x820px) Image search: [Google]
1421211982609.png
41KB, 618x820px
>>
Half the posts here are bumps
Give us dat r63 fire
>>
File: 1428075892959.png (1MB, 1300x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1428075892959.png
1MB, 1300x1300px
>>
File: image.png (394KB, 634x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
394KB, 634x800px
>>25365860
This general made me find Rarity worthy of waifu material
>>
File: 1405467772574.png (1MB, 3995x4592px) Image search: [Google]
1405467772574.png
1MB, 3995x4592px
>>25366142
you are a wise man
>>
>>25365860
>>25366142
>>25366913

RARA SEASON
A
R
A

S
E
A
S
O
N
>>
Someone pls do something
>>
>>25367572

I´m doing your waifu, if that counts.
>>
>>25367572
>>25367625
#rekt
>>
If everyone here says Norman has a huge dong because of his lack of manly features. Then how does he go to the bathroom?
Must suck to carry that weight and have your dick touch toilet water all the time when you sit.
RIP Norman
>>
>>25368414
Contrary to his massive length, Norman is what is known as a show-er. When he's flaccid, he's only about the average size. It's not until Norman is with a ladyfriend that Norman Jr. expands to its true size.
>>
>>25368414
Simple, he holds his dick when he has to go.
>>
>tfw >>25368414 sits to pee
>>
>>25369152
>Not sitting to pee while pooping
>>
> Literally talking about how Norman pees
Fuck just go back to who he cums on or something who cares anymore
>>
File: Greatest Girl.png (203KB, 509x677px) Image search: [Google]
Greatest Girl.png
203KB, 509x677px
>>25369386
Or maybe we can discuss something better.
Like the greatest girl.
>>
>>25369497
Yeah sure. Someone write Trixie
idk man who's gunna do it for real
>>
File: 1426391255679.png (132KB, 538x300px) Image search: [Google]
1426391255679.png
132KB, 538x300px
>>
New rule
No one can post an image as a bump unless there's some kind of tiny connection written with it. Or if it's pure OC
>>
File: Suri Polomare.png (1MB, 2100x8345px) Image search: [Google]
Suri Polomare.png
1MB, 2100x8345px
>>25369543
In an alternate world Norman would fall for Suri instead of Rarity.
>>
File: 1412382397995.png (642KB, 1152x3176px) Image search: [Google]
1412382397995.png
642KB, 1152x3176px
>>25369652

That racist only likes white chicks. I was there, posing all sexy for him, yet he wouldn´t take his eyes off of Rarity!
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 3000x4530px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 3000x4530px
>>25369652
No, she's a cunt.

>>25369705
Bad girls who fail at being bad girls don't get his attention.

If anything if he were at Crystal Prep than pic related would get his attention.
>>
>>25370383
This is my CPH ship for hin
>>
File: 1401815054277.png (69KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1401815054277.png
69KB, 500x500px
>>25370383

>>25369705

Thanks for the spell Twi!
>>
>>25370421
What did Brad do?
>>
>>25370644

Sex change spell.
>>
>>25370652
You don't imply he's Aryan Sporty
>>
>>25370666

Your satanic majesty should know that´s the truth.
>>
>>25370682
By my dubs it is clear that Brad is not Indigo Zapp
>>
>tfw Cape won't ever do a CYOA
>>
>>25369519
Wasn't there a story about Norman and Trixie hooking up before the concert backstage at some point?
>>
>>25371193
There's one where Trixie reveals she has a dick

And then there's a few where she is kind of dating him
>>
>>25371314
>Trixie has a dick
Yeah that's a pretty consistent theme on this board.
>>
>Norman smoking a fat cigar
>Lovely ladies purr in satisfaction as they all share warmth
>13 years later
>Fat, depressed Norman with 20 shitty kids all ruining his life
>His genes weren't dominant so each child is a gross representation of the skank he came inside during school
>just end my life senpai
>>
>>25372109
>But at least he's got a big dick
>>
>>25372109
>going bald

forgot that little detail, didn't we
>>
>>25372155
>at an old age hes not able to keep it up all the way
>>
>>25372174
>Whenever the baby mama wants his dick she gives him viagra
>Once satisfied she gives him money so he can keep the kids happy
>He's just a babysitter of his own mess
>Whatever the women says goes, no complaints or else
>>
>>25372211
>tfw all his kids are the colors of the girls he's banged
>Every color of the rainbow
>Except for green
>>
>>25372232
>Norman is at a park with all 20 kids
>Naomi runs by in a sports tank top and leggings looking great and chic as fuck
>She catches up to a good looking rich Chad
>Smug smile on her face as she notices Norman and introduces Chad to him
>It's her husband
>Norman excuses himself and separates his kid from someone's else's
>The random kid cries to his mom
>It's MILF as fuck Sophie Bigger hips and tits cuz kids
>She's a successful business women
>Only green babe he banged was Mary
>Mary and his kid is behind some tree hitting the Salvia
>>
>>25372276
>Mary
>Green
She yellow nigga

Also
>Sophie
>Taking any seed but Norman's

Norman and Milf Sophie should get together now that magic bullshit and Shimmer isn't in their way.
>>
>>25372296
>Mary
>Green
Oh god, I'm sorry I'm drinking right now at a wedding and I'm getting all kinds of drinks right now.

Also if Sophie did still like the beanie, maybe she would reluctantly marry an actual normal good guy. Have a kid, but not truly be in love with him. Spends all her time working to avoid him.

Also >implying that even with 20 kids he wouldn't deal with the Shim Sham and magic BS. I bet he got Shimmer pregnant and had a satyr kid
>>
>>25372324
>Shimmer
>Getting pregnant
It's one of the main reasons why she fucked him 80 times raw and hard. She can't.

>Also if Sophie did still like the beanie, maybe she would reluctantly marry an actual normal good guy. Have a kid, but not truly be in love with him. Spends all her time working to avoid him.

Bachelor DILF Norman NTRing the shit out of Sophiemom's family when. He becomes more important than her family through his dick
>>
>>25372381
But Sophie is a good Christian women with morals!

Would she honestly do this
>Sophie not going home on time for dinner
>Her husband finds it normal since she works hard
>Actually at a hotel getting banged like a bitch in heat by Norman
>"Hurry up and make me cum. I gotta take my kids to Chuckie E' Cheese for dinner"

Wouldn't that eventually lead to her having his kid?
>>
>>25372420
If her husband is "normal" then it should be alright so he'll think it's his
>>
>>25372430
>Sophie gives birth
>Doctor hands the newborn to the husband
>"He has your hair!"
>Kid has Norman's shade of brown hair
>Doctor warns him not to poke his eye out
>"Watch out for his dick, you'll lose an eye"
>Sophie sweats, seems Norman's genes finally won
>Kid has Sophie's smile and personality but the body of his biological dad
>>
>>25372420
Also
>>"Hurry up and make me cum. I gotta take my kids to Chuckie E' Cheese for dinner"

>Sophie not wanting him to take his time so it lasts forever
It's also best if Norman stayed proportional in size. Like he just got a little taller when he got older
>>
>>25372468
Would fat and somewhat tall depressed Norman wear a track suit?
>>
>>25372487
He'd just wear thrift store stuff together and try to make it look good.
Think Tyler Durden.

He realized that clothes don't really make the man but dammit he still tries
>>
>>25372487
he'd look like Guy Fieri
>>
>>25372503
That's Brad

Older Norm looks like James Franco
>>
File: 20151107_225146.png (1MB, 1512x864px) Image search: [Google]
20151107_225146.png
1MB, 1512x864px
>Mary's face when she tells Norman she's a big girl and can finally take up his entire length
>>
File: mwee~.png (176KB, 455x616px) Image search: [Google]
mwee~.png
176KB, 455x616px
>>25372602
I recognize that comic.
Lisa > Ramona
>>
>>25373002
Why
>>
File: Coco.png (624KB, 1500x5102px) Image search: [Google]
Coco.png
624KB, 1500x5102px
>>25369652
Norman would lose his virginity to this shy little fashion girl when gets drunk at one of Trender's parties.
>>
>>25373822
I bet at least she's smart enough to make him put on a condom.
>>
File: 1018899.png (1MB, 2500x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1018899.png
1MB, 2500x2000px
>>25373822
A lot of people would say that Norman and Fluttershy were just drunk and that Rarity disappeared that night.
Well here's what actually happened that night.
>>
File: 1428535612557.png (1MB, 978x817px) Image search: [Google]
1428535612557.png
1MB, 978x817px
>>
>>25373822

>Be Norman
>Drunk as fuck cause this party blows
>Why did Dad get a big ass promotion and made you go to a rich kid school
>See everybody being snobs
>Drunk snobs are worse
>Stagger
>"A-Are you okay senpai?"
>She helps you keep your balance
>Both of you go to a room
>You lose balance and fall on her
>POMF
>"What are we going to do on the bed senpai?"
>ZZZZZZ
>You fall asleep on top of her
>Next morning you wake up in jail
>Someone called the cops on you saying you statutory raped a freshmen
>Didn't even break the hymen
>Said freshmen clears charges
>Says she'll take responsibility for the trouble caused to you
>Makes lunches for you
>Walks home with you
>Stands in line on launch days for you
>"Have you noticed me senpai? Uguu~"
>Later
"And that's how I met your mother"
>>
File: Starlight Glimmer.jpg (384KB, 1338x1406px) Image search: [Google]
Starlight Glimmer.jpg
384KB, 1338x1406px
>>25376665
There was also some really bad stuff that went on while they were dating now known as The Glimmering, but no one wants to remember that anymore.
>>
File: 1420516218389.png (320KB, 701x683px) Image search: [Google]
1420516218389.png
320KB, 701x683px
>>25376665
that's our coco
>>
File: image.png (121KB, 521x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
121KB, 521x600px
>>25376451
I just remembered of this
>>
File: 1428873228295.png (216KB, 678x984px) Image search: [Google]
1428873228295.png
216KB, 678x984px
>>
>Norma buys a Loot Crate
>Scarlet says theyre shit
>Brandy says its gay
>Dusk is optimistic
>She opens it

Odds decides what she gets
>>
>>25378715
a knife
>>
>>25377877
Reduce her breast size and it will be perfect, Mr Dubs.
>>
>>25379654
>reduce
What are you gay?
>>
>>25378715
Elusive´s designer briefs
>>
>>25378715

A picture of Kuro.
>>
>>25378715
her fitness machine
>>
>>25366913
>>25366142
>>25365860
Belongs to >>>/trash/
>>
>>25378715
>>25380622

So, Norma got Rarity?
>>
File: 1446938924829.png (168KB, 1349x645px) Image search: [Google]
1446938924829.png
168KB, 1349x645px
>>25380667
>>
File: 1443672455749.jpg (231KB, 1363x1483px) Image search: [Google]
1443672455749.jpg
231KB, 1363x1483px
>>25380667
>>25380750
>norman's face
>>
>>25379815
No, I just don't like over-bearing boobs
Normal cup-size in a bra is fine for me
>>
>>25381784
Norma doesn't have huge tits
>>
>>25366142
well duh. I mean, every episode with her and a guy she fancies she's super devoted. Basically the requirement for waifuing
>>
>>25382806
She's a hopeless romantic with bad taste in men.
>>
>>25382806
maybe she's just a looser
>>
>>25384636

More like she´s just loose.
>>
>>25384692
We all know she would be waiting until marriage. Teasing all the way, but pure.
>>
Someone pls draw Norman and Scott in the style of Scott Pilgrim.
They're Scott and Wallace as fuck
>>
>>25385028
>>25384636
>>25383421
>>25384692

Not to mention how insecure she can be, and hie much she relies too much on others
>>
>>25385314
There's no problem with relying on people but if Rarity had it her way she would do everything herself, the problem is she tends to take on too much or her schedule starts to conflict and she needs someone to be help her.
>>
File: Derp.jpg (400KB, 1280x1096px) Image search: [Google]
Derp.jpg
400KB, 1280x1096px
>>
>>25386472
Derp girl never got a happy end.
>>
Discuss why Cele/ss/tia is the best lewd we've gotten in ages.
Shimmering keks need not apply
>>
>>25385229
I think there's a pic like that floating around somewhere.
>>
File: 1000537.png (840KB, 2237x3500px) Image search: [Google]
1000537.png
840KB, 2237x3500px
>>
>>25385905
There's no doubt about that, she's arguably just as industrious as applehat, but what I meant is that she needs others to tell her how important and necessary she is, otherwise she becomes vulnerable to the fear of being mediocre and irrelevant. Its one of the things about her character and flamboyance, its somewhat of a façade.

I know Sitcom has played with that idea before; the nightmarity episode, but I'd like to see it explored further with Norms in the mix. Maybe even bring Spike into his own.

>>25387900
Didn't someone suggest a rule against these?
>>
File: 948227.png (163KB, 500x566px) Image search: [Google]
948227.png
163KB, 500x566px
>>25388507
Rarity likes to be in the spotlight, but more than anything she likes creations her work to be in the spotlight.

She loves the attention but she honestly just wants her work to be noticed, she wants to become someone big and known.
>>
File: 1438456784768.png (962KB, 1002x1135px) Image search: [Google]
1438456784768.png
962KB, 1002x1135px
>>
File: orangejack.jpg (290KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
orangejack.jpg
290KB, 720x960px
>>25389482
I want to punish AJ.
>>
File: this is totally not good.jpg (452KB, 1304x1391px) Image search: [Google]
this is totally not good.jpg
452KB, 1304x1391px
>>25389868
>>
>>25376665

This would have been awesome as a longer story. Still great tho.
>>
>>25390179
I can do it but it's me. The great stuff takes fornever

:')
>>
>>25390217

Oh, RnR, why u such a best ?
>>
>>25390217
Write Norma
>>
>Norma standing around her friends
>Elusive walks by
>She spanks Scarlets butt as he walks by
>Scarlet kicks the shit out of Elusive
>Elusive chases Norma
>Tackles her and begins wrestling moves
>Norma secretly wins
>>
File: 1019956.jpg (722KB, 2538x2538px) Image search: [Google]
1019956.jpg
722KB, 2538x2538px
>The Shimmering
>Norman is dating Mary for a good month
>Hasn't cheated on her once
>Sunset hasn't even tried anything anymore
>Norman stays after school
>gets shoved into the janitors closet by Sonata
>>
>>25390828
>Norman uses the CQC he learned in MGS3 and disarms Sonata
>He flips her on her head and kicks her stomach repeatedly
>Picks her up once more
>Tosses her on a desk, breaking it
>Grabs her feet
>Spins her around like Bowser
>Launches her out the windows
>tfw 3rd floor
>Jumps out of window and preforms the world's highest elbow drop on her chest
>Runs out of there back to Mary
>>
>>25390879

>Little did he know, Sonata was Mary all along.
>>
File: 1409354654299.png (333KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1409354654299.png
333KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>25390828
>the Shimmering
>By M night Shameron
>Boi just got shimmered
>Gonna get that shimmer on
>he's gonna love that shim job
>shim sham that shimmering shim shim sham.

fuck you.
>>
File: Shim Sham.jpg (315KB, 500x575px) Image search: [Google]
Shim Sham.jpg
315KB, 500x575px
>>25391461
Special guest appearance by The Shim Sham sisters.
>>
Would alternate world Adagio be Norman's Purple in Crystal Prep or would he just befriend regular Human Twilight?
>>
>>25393594

It has to be a horsegirl. Human purple would have avoided Norman.
>>
>>25393594
Maybe Sonata
>>
>>
>>25394255
Tfw can't post Naomi x Norman without Shimmering keks ruining it
>>
>>25394255

Why are her tits hanging from her neck?
>>
Why does no one write the suggestios :c
>>
>>25394607
Well I'm thinking about what to do for him >>25390578
>>
>>
>>25394912
Meant for>>25394607

Pls RnR collect ideas through our posts
>>
>>25376771
>"Oh no, looks like I made you and your girlfriend break up! Please don't take it out on me!"
>>
File: 121312465.png (631KB, 1256x706px) Image search: [Google]
121312465.png
631KB, 1256x706px
>>25394301
Naomi's Revenge when?
>>
File: 125471254812.png (193KB, 371x400px) Image search: [Google]
125471254812.png
193KB, 371x400px
Nolan would make a good Frieza
>>
>Dusk hugging Brandy
>She's kissing his forehead
"So Brandy..w-when can we go date?"
>She nuzzle her chest into his
>"Why not tomorrow?"
>Dusks face brightens up, smile reaching ear to ear
"Yes! When can your dad pick us up!?"
>Brandys eye twitches
>"Heh, what?"

>Date night
>Dusk waiting outside in a little purple suit waiting for Brandy
>Brandys dad pulls up
>Brandy sorta faking a smile and waving to her date
>Dusk hops in, buckles up and just smiles on the way to the movies
>Completely silent, no one even breathes to the theater
>They get dropped off
>"Alright uhh..thanks dad."
>"Yeah. You kids have fun."
"Oh wait Mr. Flash! Can you uhh.."
>Dusk holds out his hand to the man
>Signals him for money
>He's confused, so he just places a 10 in his hand
"Uhmm yeah popcorn is a lot.."
>Mr. Flash hesitantly gives him a 20, for the sake of Brandy
>Dusk counts
"30? Well jeez...alright. Thanks guy.."
>Brandy is into bad boys
>He drives off
"How much did your dad give you? I only got 30. Not even enough for food. Hope the movie doesn't suck."
>And it was the last date they went on
>>
>>25397041
>Dusk doesn't know what he did wrong to get Brandy mad after the movie
>Atleast Norma will play with him
>He drags his feet back into the house
>Crawls upstairs to her room
>Rolls inside and ends up next to Norma, who's sprawled out on the floor covered in wrappers and crumbs
"Oh you're back. Howd it go.."
>She asks uninterested and picks at her bellybutton
>"I don't know.. Brandy seemed kinda mad at me. Wonder what I did."
"Ehh she's fine just wait a week and she'll be rubbing against you in no time. Shes...friendly that way."
>"Think so?"
"Sure kid"
>flicks bellybutton stuff away
>She rolls on her stomach to get more comfy for her game
>Dusk is enthralled by her big behind
>It's inviting him
>He lays his head on it and gives it soft rubs
"The hell are you-?"
>She ignores his dumbness and goes back to her game
>"I like it. It reminds me of Ponyville.."
>She crushes her controller and bites her lip off
"THE FUCK YOU SAY!?"
>She pushes him away
>Picks him up
>Throws him out the window into the cold
"I do NOT have a HORSE ASS."
>>"Hah" says the game mic
"SHUT THE FUCK UP SCARLET"
>Dusk is cast out into the cold

Idk man I might do it.
Evens says who's house he goes to
(He can even go back to Brandy or Norma if you want)
>>
>>25395525
i want to worship that!
>>
>>25395525
>The taunting wiggle of her ass makes you scowl.
>Who does this stuck-up bitch think she is?
>If it weren't for her, you'd be doing some serious hand holding with your sweetheart.
>Makes you sick.
>Fine, if punishment is what she wants...
>Unzipping your pants, you pull out your length.
>She stares, wide-eyed.
>"Wait a second, I didn't know-"
"Know what? That you could get away with what you did? Because of you I might not get another chance with Coco."
>"No, I mean..."
>She points at the meat hanging in front of her.
"Yeah. You're going to own up to what you did."
>"But I thought you would just spank me a few times and then maybe we would see where it went from there!"
"Oh no you don't. I haven't gotten laid in a week now and it's your responsibility so you better take it. Head on, that is."
>Starlight looks back and forth between her options.
>There's the one-eyed monster that could split her in two or the door leading out of the gym supply closet.
>If she got a head-start she might be able to make it to safety, but then where would she go?
>She'd still have to face you every day until, well, her face was back in front of this thing.
>Gulping, she reaches out and takes the tip in her dainty hand.
>In any other situation she would have the authority, but when the tables have been turned all she can do is shrink and lock up.
>The fear of the moment starts to get to her.
>Warmth between her legs is a quick indicator of what she already feared: she's enjoying the attention.
"Go on."
>You give the back of her head an encouraging push and she voices a small protest, but takes the head of you into her mouth.
>It's a slippery, vile thing.
>She winces her eyes shut and nurses you with caution, taking in a meager amount.
>Rolling your eyes, you decide to grant her earlier request.
>>
>>25397291
>With a motion quick enough to cause the sound of the air to move, you give her small booty a huge smack.
>The buzzing of her whole mouth as she cries out gives a moment of extra sensation, though not nearly enough to get you going.
"If you don't want to do it right, I'm going to find other ways to punish you. Now get to work."
>She gives you a submissive nod.
>"Yes, sir."
>Is she getting into this?
>Her jaw opens wide and she attempts to fit more of you in.
>The scraping of her teeth lets you know she's pushing her limits.
>It's not unwelcome, and you sneer at her for a moment.
>Almost praiseworthy, but you aren't here to please her.
>Her motions are too slow, though.
>You're filling up her mouth and all she's doing is giving it a place to rest for a second.
>The resounding smack on her other ass cheek fills the small room and she screams louder than the first time.
>"This isn't a dinner party, you stupid bitch! You need to start getting messy!"
>With that, you put a hand on the back of her head and force her down.
>Her shock opens her mouth fully and you don't feel her teeth anymore.
>Instead all you can feel is the absolute bliss that is the back of her throat.
>Bumping against the soft tissue with the crown of your dick is incredible, and the gagging noises she makes let you know she isn't enjoying it.
>Yet you couldn't be more wrong.
>Starlight holds her breath and steels herself for the assault on her mouth.
>Once you started facefucking her, she couldn't hold back anymore and became yours.
>You're so angry, you don't even notice that she's doing most of the work for you and your hand is just there for support.
>Laying a heavy smack on her ass one more time for good measure, you wonder what those tiny cotton shorts could be hiding.
>>
>>25397296
>Giving her hair a rough tug off of you, she moans and pants as she tries to catch her breath.
>As you shuffle closer to her backside, you notice her try to pull away from your grip in the direction of your crotch.
"Miss it that much already? It's not going anywhere."
>She whimpers and tries again.
"Fine, fine. I guess you need it, don't you?"
>As she tries to throat you again, she gives a deep 'mm-hmm'.
"Filthy girl. Now then..."
>Her butt isn't an impressive size, but has a perfect shape and it fits her well.
>She tenses up as you caress the parts you had smacked, but relaxes when you massage the tender area.
>Rocking against your palm, you admire her
>The thin cotton doesn't leave anything to the imagination, however, and you start to slip them down to get them out of the way.
"No underwear, huh? You don't like to waste any time do you, you dirty bitch?"
>Another hummer is her only response.
>Without pulling down her shorts any further, you force your hand down into the unseen area and start to feel up her nethers.
>She sighs in desperate relief as you touch her sticky labia.
"You're totally soaked! What's the meaning of this?"
>You push a single finger into her with only a little resistance.
"So you were just playing dumb to piss me off, is it? It's working, you stupid slut."
>The words only make her work your shaft harder.
>Between her mouth and her hands, she pumps you like a machine and makes the rhythmic sounds that resemble one.
>Shoving another finger into her makes her stop for a second.
>A third makes her pull off and wail for just a moment.
>If you put in a fourth, she'll probably start crying.
>You decide to drop her shorts down to around her knees.
>>
>>25397301
>The smell hits you all at once.
>Not any trace of use, it's practically sweet.
"You're a virgin, aren't you?"
>She nods, her face getting hot.
"Could have fooled me, every time I see you there's a new guy."
>You were talking of the followers of hers.
>To be fair, there were as many girls in her clique as there were guys but they all acted brainwashed and fake around her.
>She had quite the influence at the school.
>But for now, the only influence she had on you was making your dick throb.
"Looks like I'll have to put a stop to that."
>Panic grips her and she jolts up, trying to reach to her shorts.
>"No, please!"
>You grab her and give her a rough shove onto the mat, making her stick her ass out even higher than before.
>"Norman, no!"
>Not listening, you rip her shorts from her legs and ball them up to shove in her mouth.
>She appears more curious than fearful, as if the reality had set in that you were indeed going to be robbing her of her virginity and the excitement was more than she could bear for a moment.
>Yet as you part her legs and push down on her shoulder blades, she moves her hips into that teasing wiggle she had earlier and she looks back at you with lust.
>It can be so hard to tell if she's just acting or too far into it to care.
>You decide she doesn't deserve to be eased into the process and you force yourself on her at once.
>Her eyes roll back and she huffs into the cloth in her mouth.
>She attempts to scoot away from you but is met with your resistance.
>You scoop up her arms and hold her wrists together behind her back as you go for a second thrust.
>She grunts in pain, but still doesn't scream into the shorts.
>On the third thrust, you've gone your deepest and you feel a familiar clenching up.
>The look on her face is a delighted agony, and you can see where the fabric is soaked from her drooling.
>>
>>25397301
"Did you cum already? Worthless whore. Move your ass!"
>Another spank gets her moving her hips, so you release her wrists and lean back.
>You watch her pussy cling to you as she slides off and then suck you in as she moves back down.
>It's slow and methodical and not all of it goes in, but she's doing something that is getting you off now.
>Each time you bottom out in her, she makes a little unf.
>You pump your hips and it turns into a big oof and she loses her pace.
>Once she gets back into a rhythm you like, you slam into her cervix again.
>Now she's starting to enjoy even that, and you discover that she's taking you balls deep.
>Her squishy butt smacks against your abs and the schlick of you spearing her adds to the sound of her guttural groans.
>The same sensation of throating her earlier is present again, only now you're pounding the entrance to her uterus.
>Gripping her hips, you take over.
>She flops her upper body, knowing that you will take total control now.
>The slapping grows louder, but she's gone quiet.
>She's climaxed at least three more times since the first one and now she's starting to grow weary from it.
>You're not too far either, and your motions become deliberate.
>Instead of fucking her fast, you slam into her pussy with vigor.
>Starlight begins to lift her head from the mat and the heaving comes again.
>Pushing up from the floor, she makes a last attempt to get you off by rocking back into you.
>It pays and she throws her head back, climaxing one last time while you hold her hips so she can't move.
>The first time you shoot, it makes you buck but you thrust back into her with just as much force and a second spurt of your jizz pulses through your tip.
>You grit your teeth and fill her depths with your seed, as much as you can manage.
>Wiping the sweat from your brow, you let her go and she slides off your dick so she can crumple on the floor.
>>
>>25397303
>A small pool of your seed escapes from her before her tightness closes back up and traps it inside.
"Fuck, that feels better."
>Glimmer spits out the cloth and her reply is a fatigued whimper of satisfaction.
>You broke her quite well, but the sight of your sperm leaking from her is a cause for concern.
"You might want to get your parents to pick up some plan B later, otherwise I'll have more reasons to punish you later."
>Throwing her a towel, you also tell her to clean up.
>She does so without a word, leaving you to zip up and leave the equipment room.
>Once you're gone, she sits up with a smirk and rubs her aching slit.
>"Oh I think you'll definitely be punishing me a lot more, Mr. Normal."
>On a counter nearby, her phone goes off.
>With wobbly legs, she goes to answer it.
>"Hey. Yeah. Yeah it was just like you said it would be. No, he was bigger than I thought. SO hard. Like 8 times! Yes! Yes, I have plans to see him again soon. I let him finish inside and- no, no, don't worry I'm safe. Don't worry! All you have to do is show up. Yes, the same spot. Yes. Okay, I'll call you to let you know when. Heh, okay. Bye bye."
>>
>>25397312
WHO COULD THE MYSTERY CRYSTAL PREP STUDENT BE?
>>
File: 1430594223190.gif (312KB, 342x512px) Image search: [Google]
1430594223190.gif
312KB, 342x512px
>>25397312
Oh man.
>>
>>25397125
go back to norma
horse ass is best ass
>>
File: image.jpg (115KB, 700x520px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115KB, 700x520px
>>25397312
God damn

Fuck you Based
>>
File: Crystal Prep Norman.png (10KB, 176x480px) Image search: [Google]
Crystal Prep Norman.png
10KB, 176x480px
>>25397312
Crystal Prep Norman sure is a hell of a lot more aggressive.
>>
File: Dazzle and The Pussycats.jpg (628KB, 2480x3347px) Image search: [Google]
Dazzle and The Pussycats.jpg
628KB, 2480x3347px
>>
File: 1371522596113.jpg (33KB, 426x458px) Image search: [Google]
1371522596113.jpg
33KB, 426x458px
>>25397312
Wait, who the hell is Starlight talking to?
>>
File: might as well.jpg (99KB, 728x752px) Image search: [Google]
might as well.jpg
99KB, 728x752px
>>25395525
>>
>>25398479
Sorry, I only made her say his name one time. It was the CPA version of the beanie.
>>
>>25398054
Yeah, I thought it would be a good parallel to his CHS version since I write that Norman as pretty much, "whoops, I accidentally ended up getting laid lol!"
>>
>>25397125
Go back and spank Norma
>>
File: image.jpg (109KB, 692x712px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109KB, 692x712px
>>25398907
No
>>
>>25397312
>each girl Norman had slept with through the rumors were actually coordinated by Shimmer herself
>>
>>25399019
But Shimmer doesn't go to Crystal Prep.
>>
/r/ing a story on Norman and friend's first time visiting Nolans Tower
>>
File: perfection.png (244KB, 2500x1208px) Image search: [Google]
perfection.png
244KB, 2500x1208px
>>
>>25397312
>CPA Norman is a straight shooting dick who will do anything to get back at those who hurt his woman

>CHS Norman is a slutty man whore with no honor and humps whatever has a pulse
>>
>>25401250

Didn´t CPA Norman just fuck whatever he had in front?
>>
>>25401263
She did Coco wrong. He just wants to hold hands with Coco once more.

She had it coming
>>
>>25401272

He still fucked her. No two ways around that. Face it, CPA Norman is more of a slut.
>>
>>25401282
CPA is more concerned with getting his girl back, and even though he did revenge fuck Glimmer, he didn't abandon Coco.

CHS Norman banged Shimmer and told Naomi to fug off. Hes a child
>>
>>25401325

He fucked Glimmer, and did it because he felt like it.
>>
>>25401337
BUT HE DIDN'T ABANDON COCO

NAOMI WAS LEFT IN THE FUCKING DUST TO DIE ALONE
>>
>>25401346

>Left to die alone.
>Abandoned.

Norman left Naomi because he didn´t like the idea of being unfaithful.
>>
>>25401368
He still made her feel like an ultimate piece of shit
>>
>>25401442

and being still with Naomi despite cheating on her would make her happy, because?
>>
I leave for five hours and a civil war over multiverses breaks out again. Good grief.
>>
>>25402434
Settle it
>>
>>25402434
And they're just talking about the more recent one's too.
>>
>>25403607
>page fucking 9
we clearly need more smut
>>
File: 1020842.jpg (489KB, 1350x900px) Image search: [Google]
1020842.jpg
489KB, 1350x900px
>>
>>25404347
I think u mean we need more baseless image dumps, anon
>>
Celestia 2 when

Where its more about the adventure from after their first time, to before the pregnancy.

desu im fine with mindless porn just post it brah thx for glimmer btw
>>
Hi guys.
It's 3:30am and Norma was on my mind.
Normas long, casual shirts and pantsless style for home comfort leaves tons to the imagination. Thankfully she's well protected from the elements and peepers.
Thanks for the new waifu and R63 fetish
>>
>>25405497
oh! sexy
thanks
>>
>>25405497
Dem hips.
>>
I don't even know what to talk about anymore.
>>
>>25406086
Also bump
>>
File: 807565.jpg (143KB, 900x2077px) Image search: [Google]
807565.jpg
143KB, 900x2077px
>>
File: 938401.png (328KB, 600x686px) Image search: [Google]
938401.png
328KB, 600x686px
>>
>>25405497
Oh god someone write Norma stuff while this image is still fresh in the mind
>>
File: 881791.jpg (64KB, 247x259px) Image search: [Google]
881791.jpg
64KB, 247x259px
It's been months since Norman has played anything on Live.
Trixie has gotten lonely, she gets online every day but he never shows up.
The games haven't been as fun lately
>>
>>25408035
spoiler alert he got a PS4
>>
>>25408089
he won't do that
he became a PC player
>>
>>25408136
Norman hates playing on a PC because of Scott though.
>>
>>25408136
>>25408089

>Implying he didn´t get a Wii U, for the casual games
>>
>>25408162
he only get it for splatoon
he's a squid now
>>
File: 1410823819811.png (954KB, 1280x804px) Image search: [Google]
1410823819811.png
954KB, 1280x804px
>>
>>25408966
These image bumps are getting abstract
>>
File: Jōichirō_Yukihira_(anime).png (902KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Jōichirō_Yukihira_(anime).png
902KB, 1920x1080px
Posy Normans dad
>>
>>25409003
Post*
>>
File: 1442777307579.png (126KB, 529x466px) Image search: [Google]
1442777307579.png
126KB, 529x466px
>>25409003

>not pic related guy
>>
File: J.J.J.png (1MB, 900x770px) Image search: [Google]
J.J.J.png
1MB, 900x770px
>>25409003
In retrospect this was probably the weirdest idea for his dad.
>>
>>25409003
>Picture-J.Jonah-Jameson-Spider-man.png
>>
>>25405497
Let's talk about gaps and their mysterious exclusion from Norman lore
>>
>>25409185

Possibly just gaps in the lore.
>>
>>25409826
>consistent lore
I'm talking about the beauties who are able to hold sunshine between their closed legs
>>
>>25409964

Flutters probably has the gap, Naomi definitely has it.
>>
File: 1436296528914.jpg (357KB, 1000x1147px) Image search: [Google]
1436296528914.jpg
357KB, 1000x1147px
>>
>>25409997
>Flutters probably has the gap
this is a matter of fact
>>
>>25409003
Thats more like a grown up version of him.
>>
That Flutterbat X Norman story on fimfic is at Chapter 3. Someone with a fimfic account share the pics we have Norman and Fluttershy along with the ones of her mother.

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/298164/3/flutterbats-lust/chapter-three
>>
File: 1415832435438.gif (721KB, 500x220px) Image search: [Google]
1415832435438.gif
721KB, 500x220px
>>
>>25411152
I love Norman being in a relationship where both parties crave one another in bed. Most of the time he's super timid and seems scared or is just down right bored of it. Energetic, ready for love Norman > Tired, anti virgin Norman
>>
>>25411649
RadicalSparklez's Norman seems like he might older and enjoys strippers. Not a prude, but a radical dude
>>
File: bravo.jpg (61KB, 625x471px) Image search: [Google]
bravo.jpg
61KB, 625x471px
> writer says they're gunna do a story they saw in the thread
> no word on them since
>>
File: Scarlet Green.jpg (60KB, 978x817px) Image search: [Google]
Scarlet Green.jpg
60KB, 978x817px
>>25412394
I don't know how to write, and when I do try it's the cringiest shit I've ever read.
>>
>>25411152
Or we could repost that old vampire fluttershy fic we got in storage.
>>
>>25397312
Fuck that racist, raping all the colored girls and ignoring the normal skins.
>>
File: Dusk n Norma.gif (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Dusk n Norma.gif
2MB, 640x360px
whats the deal with r63
>>
>>25413308
I wish I had the drive to write Sour Sweet because she's so fucking good.
>>
I haven't watched EQG 3.
Is it Norman friendly
>>
>>25414206
Few scenes, but good reactions
>>
File: Midnight Sparkle.png (342KB, 837x837px) Image search: [Google]
Midnight Sparkle.png
342KB, 837x837px
Don't trust purple girls.
>>
File: 1021055.png (93KB, 326x362px) Image search: [Google]
1021055.png
93KB, 326x362px
>>
There's no point in posting another story suggestion
Just have another bump..
>>
File: 1431310632412.gif (465KB, 564x800px) Image search: [Google]
1431310632412.gif
465KB, 564x800px
>>25416269
Well fuck you.
>Shimmer starts sending videos of her getting plowed by beanie boy to other Shimmers in other universes with magic.
>>
>>25416282
why would she do that?
online she's having a nice cut. never heard of amateurs?
>>
>>25416333
She has to make her other selfs jealous.
>>
File: 1388604725381.gif (2MB, 601x343px) Image search: [Google]
1388604725381.gif
2MB, 601x343px
>>
File: Raradance.gif (2MB, 262x571px) Image search: [Google]
Raradance.gif
2MB, 262x571px
>>25417025
Rarity isn't a good dancer.
>>
File: 964089.png (558KB, 1230x1115px) Image search: [Google]
964089.png
558KB, 1230x1115px
LESBIANS
>>
Faggots write something
>>
File: anna hit.jpg (338KB, 826x1200px) Image search: [Google]
anna hit.jpg
338KB, 826x1200px
We need more of sexually oblivious lawyer girl.
>>
File: 1388036223430.png (100KB, 1799x1179px) Image search: [Google]
1388036223430.png
100KB, 1799x1179px
>>
File: 1388304086903.png (120KB, 1257x1537px) Image search: [Google]
1388304086903.png
120KB, 1257x1537px
>>25418653
>>
File: Zest Girl 3.png (1MB, 850x1022px) Image search: [Google]
Zest Girl 3.png
1MB, 850x1022px
>>25376771
>>25397312
>Coco doesn't forgive him for a while
>Norman gets lonely
>Starts going after the music girl
>She isn't interested in dating
>>
Does Norman do heapats?
>>
>>25419558
Yeah, only to ---Chloe---
>>
>>25419725
>Chloe walks in on Norman patting Twilights head
>Headpat NTR
>>
File: 1430186491473.jpg (22KB, 400x387px) Image search: [Google]
1430186491473.jpg
22KB, 400x387px
>>25419738
First he calls her Purple, now he's giving her headpants in front of Chloe.
Why do you like hurting her?
>>
>>25419218
Now you're getting how my ideas flow.
>>
>>25420440
He also sleeps with her and cuddles every night in a nonsexual way
>>
http://www.gamezone.com/news/watch-man-caught-jerking-it-to-a-ps4-in-the-middle-of-the-store-3427511
>Red Beanie
>>
File: pls no bully.gif (198KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
pls no bully.gif
198KB, 640x360px
>>25421115
>Chloe´s face and heart when he hears about how her Onii-chan treats that purple whore way better than his own little cousin.
>>
Outsider here. Does this general support Chloe wincest?
>>
>>25421868
Chloe is an odd topic.
People say yes to incest but others say no to Chloe.

Personally I don't even like the idea of her being related to him because it's dumb
>>
File: 1444621098406.jpg (81KB, 784x619px) Image search: [Google]
1444621098406.jpg
81KB, 784x619px
>>25421877
Remember Norman is adopted.
>>
File: Trix.png (984KB, 1320x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Trix.png
984KB, 1320x2000px
>>
File: Diane Pie.png (615KB, 1436x4500px) Image search: [Google]
Diane Pie.png
615KB, 1436x4500px
So there's the world where Norman goes to Crystal Prep instead of Canterlot High.

What about a world where everything is just the opposite? Norman goes to Crystal Prep, but so does everyone who goes to CHS and those at Crystal go to CHS instead.
>>
>>25422820
But that's just a change of setting
>>
File: Cold Forecast.png (58KB, 165x280px) Image search: [Google]
Cold Forecast.png
58KB, 165x280px
>>
File: normchloeniceboardusrsm8.jpg (66KB, 500x486px) Image search: [Google]
normchloeniceboardusrsm8.jpg
66KB, 500x486px
>>25421868
Its more of a one sided thing.
A weeb taking her animes too far.
>>
>>25422851
Changing the setting to a completely topsy-turvy world.
>>
File: 967047.png (2MB, 5500x3920px) Image search: [Google]
967047.png
2MB, 5500x3920px
>>25422851
>>25423975
meant to post this with it
>>
>>25421890
>NBR
shit
>>
>>25422477
Who did this?
WHOOOOOOO!?
It's pretty good
>>
>>25397312
Pls come back mystery lewd anon
Is been 3 days without green
>>
>>25422477
Not going to lie, for some reason Trixie x Norman seems like it would actually be a really fun ship to explore...
>>
>>25425221
i can imagine

>".... this is your card?"
"amazing! how you do that? i always pick one, and you make it look easy"
>"the great and powerful trixie never reveals her secrets"
"i'm a magician too"
>"trixie knows you are lying"
"no, look"
>you take a dice, showing the 1 face
>you spin it, and is two
>spin it again, and is one
>but in this spin is 6
"ta-da!"
>"... trixie is a little amuzed"
"now you'll show me"
>"no"
"why not?"
>"trixie used to do that "magic" trick. trixie used only his fingers to spin the dice"
"darn... at least can i help with your tricks?"
>"trixie agrees"
"hehe, thanks"
>>
File: 905625.png (402KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
905625.png
402KB, 1024x768px
>>
File: magic-tricks-thumb.jpg (42KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
magic-tricks-thumb.jpg
42KB, 240x240px
>>25425297
>Norman does the thumb trick
>Trixie is horrified
>>
File: 1387835617789.png (79KB, 199x263px) Image search: [Google]
1387835617789.png
79KB, 199x263px
>>
>>25426772
>thumb trick
Up the butt right?
>>
Need me some Norman and Mary it's been ages
>>
boop
>>
File: Sophienyoron.png (115KB, 775x609px) Image search: [Google]
Sophienyoron.png
115KB, 775x609px
Green girls are for...
>>
>>25428885
Marrying.
>>
Sigh
>>
>>25424917
whatchu want next, senpai
>>
>>25429547
The general demand for this place is Norma, Mary, Sophie and Celestia

Idk man I'm excited you're up for something but take your pick(s)
>>
>>25429675
I want to do something NEW AND EXCITING.
>>
>>25429781
Use the unused Crystal Prep girls.
>>
>>25430281
THIS

PLEASSESE
>>
File: 1436121015015.png (676KB, 1336x1334px) Image search: [Google]
1436121015015.png
676KB, 1336x1334px
>>
>>25430831
>still no fic with her
>>
>>25420440
>Norman and Brad are in the Bradmobile, they're heading to Norman's house. Since Norman kept playing video games for so long he now has to wear glasses.
"Thanks again for driving to my house to get my glasses."
>"No problem, how did you forget them if you're almost blind as a bat?"
>Norman glares at the blurry blue haired person.
"It's still hard to accept it."
>Brad stops his car at the house and Norman rushes out the car. Inside he sees a familiar outline on his couch.
"Oh hey Chloe."
>"Hey Oniichan! Auntie called Mama and I over, right now they quickly went to the store."
>On the television her Chinese cartoons can be heard playing on the tv.
"Alright, I'm going with Brad today to the mall. I forgot my glasses."
>"Alright."
>Norman runs upstairs as Chloe gets up from the couch and goes to the bathroom. The front door opens and a pony princess from another world enters the house as if she lived there.
>"Hello? Anyone here?"
>The purple girl sits right where the weeb girl was earlier.
>"Oh! Cartoons! "
>She sits down and observes the show. Norman comes down the stairs with his glasses in its case.
>Without thinking he head pats the girl sitting on the couch. Twilight was so into the magical girl show that she didn't notice the Beanie Boy until he touched her.
>"Ah!"
>Norman looks confused at the girl and puts his glasses on.
"Purple?"
>"Hi Norman."
>"... Oniichan."
>Purple and Norman see Chloe at the hallway, her face is hidden.
"Oh there you are. Sorry Purple, I'm just use to patting Chloe's head."
>"It's fine, I was so into the television that I didn't notice you."
"Oh okay, so what are-Aaahhh!"
>Norman feels a sharp pain in his side, he looks down and sees that Chloe has stabbed his side with a kitchen knife.
>"Chloe! What are you doing?"
"What the fuck Chloe!"
>She pulls out the knife and hugs her bleeding cousin.
>"I love you Norman!"
>Chloe repeatedly stabs Norman's back as she holds him. Eventually he collapsed onto the floor dead.
>Bad End
>>
>25422851
Not just a change in setting but in personality as well. I have had the same thoughts as well about what if they're history was different. I have a lot of ideas about CPA AUs. It's a whole new area to write about!

>>25412394
It's on my laptop, chill. I'll post it once I get home, I didn't get anything written until I saw this >>25405497 Sitcom's style is tedious
>>
File: FB_IMG_1447464159014.jpg (38KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1447464159014.jpg
38KB, 720x405px
>>25431653
Glad my little drawing helped motivate you write about best girl. God speed anon I just know you're story is gunna be cute

>>25431630
Good end is Threeway Headpatting. One purple girl per arm
>>
>>25431702
>Best Girl
I didn't write about Fluttershy :')

>3-Way Head patting
2lewd4me
Yandere is the best, I can't be the only one who would like a Yandere Chloe
>>
>>25431738
>Yan Chloe
Could work
It's been ages since an actual Chloe centric story that isn't a 1-post joke about weebs. Maybe her neglect, Norman giving more attention to other girls and living a more deviant lifestyle with women is her breaking point

FS is OK girl but Norma is far greater
>>
>>25431630
(Chloe repeatedly stabs Norman's back as she holds him)
Twilight: (Watching this unfold) So this is how relatives demonstrate love for each other. (Pulling out notebook and writing everything down) Fascinating.
Norman: Goddammit Purple! (Laughter)
>>
someone can pait this into brad?
the girl is your choice
https://derpibooru.org/1022509
>>
File: 1389075274811.png (49KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1389075274811.png
49KB, 500x375px
>>
File: 1389891024450.png (352KB, 680x809px) Image search: [Google]
1389891024450.png
352KB, 680x809px
>>
File: heavy weapons guy.gif (1MB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
heavy weapons guy.gif
1MB, 300x169px
>>25435099
Bra needs to cover more of the breasts, and the breasts themselves need to be a tad smaller
over than that 10/10
>>
>>25435526
this is an edit, but i didn't do it
>>
Page 10 fags
>>
Wait... Didn't Based have Brad frame Norman in BtR as a way to say "Fuck you" to /nn/?
>>
>>25436859
in a way yes, until /nn/ absorbed /btr/ two years almost three years ago.
I was fun because we kind of had a rivalry with Based and his rape enthusiast followers.
I just wish we could bring more creativity to this place
>>
File: 557641.jpg (296KB, 1200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
557641.jpg
296KB, 1200x1800px
>>
Need stories of Norma trying her luck in finding a man but all her dates go south due to incidents beyond her control but then learns that she don't need no man but lives an empty HS life without a lover
>>
>>25431630
God dammit Chloe.
>>
Norman and Scott go out to do something SCOTT likes.
Norman is down with it, but once they start doing it Norman starts to talk shit about it and laugh, not knowing that what they're doing is something Scott actually enjoys and Norman thinks he's doing it ironically
>>
Someone digitally trace and color that Norma pic pls
>>
File: 1423168200303.png (1MB, 1028x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1423168200303.png
1MB, 1028x1280px
>>
if someone ever wrote a Fallout crossover, what would you like to see in it?
>>
>>25439679
norman obviously.
but maybe it's just me, i don't know the anons here, he defeating the master only talking
>>
>>25439679

I don´t know much of fallout, but I´d like to see friends in opposing factions. if that´s okay with the lore of your story, that is.

On another note, did anyone watch the ep today? The Hoofields had a similar color palette to Norman´s.
>>
File: 1000364.png (875KB, 1800x1944px) Image search: [Google]
1000364.png
875KB, 1800x1944px
>>
File: FB_IMG_1447559810661.jpg (63KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1447559810661.jpg
63KB, 600x600px
Christmas Story about Norman getting Twilight a riding crop and saddle
>>
>>25440561

That doggie reminds me of Sophie for some reason, I haven´t even played Animal Crossing, so I wouldn´t know why.

Back to my previous statement, this pony really looks like she could be related to Norman.
>>
>>25440706
Isabelle is literally dog Sophie
>>
>>25440706
So Norman is related to a hick now?
>>
>>25441112

Only if you guys want him to. I was just talking about their physical similarities.
>>
File: 1022064.jpg (379KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1022064.jpg
379KB, 1280x1280px
I know that the one in the middle is supposed to be Butterscotch; however, I can´t help but seeing Norma in there.
>>
>>25441388
Jack > Elusive
>>
>>25441440
Idk who'd be best boy for Norma
Dusk maybe. I like them tiny compared to their partners
>>
>>25441562
Anyone but Butterscotch the drunken rapist.
>>
>>25442262
Cool bro stoner boy Martin, Marco, Marty, whatever r63 Mary's name is
>>
What character would you like to be drawn?
Something fun.
>>
File: image.jpg (377KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
377KB, 2000x2000px
>>25440561
>Christmas at the Normal's house
>Everyone got a secret Santa, Norman is Twilight's secret Santa. As a gag gift Norman got Horse Saddle, a rider's crop, and a bridle.
>It was expensive, but Norman thinks the outcome will be worth it. He wonders if she'll use it in the other world.
>Norman told his parents about it to prepare them and not give any wierd ideas. They thought it was a great gift, they think it's a funny gag gift along with hoping they'll finally get magical royal grandkids.
>After dinner, Norman and Chloe's family sat in the living room along with Twilight and Spike as guests.
>Everyone handed each other gifts, Twilight's was the biggest box. Norman put away his GameStop gift card as he watched Twilight open it with enthusiasm.
>"Oh, I cannot wait to see it!"
>Her face is full of excitement as she opens it. That expression changed once she saw what was inside the big box.
>"Oh..."
>Norman felt guilt once he saw her expression, he actually felt worried if he offended her.
"Purple?"
>"Norman... I-I never knew you felt about me that way."
>She pulls out the Horse gear, Chloe's family were confused about it.
>Twilight held the bridle.
"I'm sorry Purple"
>"Sorry for what?"
"For offending you."
>She straps into the bridle and smiles at him.
>"I'm not offended. I accept!"
>Norman stares at her confused.
"Huh?"
>She leaps off the floor and into Norman's arms
>"I never knew you actually paid attention to me about Saddle Arabia and their engagement customs! I always thought it was a very intimate way to express one's love!"
>She runs her head against him.
>"I will be yours... Please take care of me."
"W-W-What!"
>Norman's parents high five. Chloe runs to the kitchen. Spike cries and joins the hugging.
"We're engaged now?"
>"Yes! I can't wait for you to meet my parents!"
>Norman stuffs the bridle's mouth piece into her mouth to shut her up.
"Goddammit!"
>>
>>25442711
How about Adam In a exo suit?
>>
>>25442754
Boy it's 2am and I'm doing a project
Something simpler pls

(And more relevant who the hell is Adam anyway lmao)
>>
But fr gimme something cool to do
>>
>>25442814
Mary and Sophie walking along each other giggling and laughing. No drugs just girls having fun
>>
I have no idea what this thread is about.
>>
>>25442883
Alright.
Startin now
>>25442971
It's whatever we make it to be
>>
>>25442971
>Did you enjoy any of the Equestria Girls?
Yes
>Any of the background characters catch your attention?
Yes
>Do you like generals?
Eh

Then this thread may be for you. Greentexts, discussion, and BS. Norman is the most popular and mascot of the thread. It gets pretty /a/ here sometimes
>>
>>25443042
Alright it's done but I'm friggin tired so I'll upload tomorrow
>>
File: Giggle Girls.png (3MB, 1920x1391px) Image search: [Google]
Giggle Girls.png
3MB, 1920x1391px
Ahh fug it who needs sleep
>>
>>25326172
Fuckin Purple, man. What the fuck.
>>
File: ten.gif (1MB, 350x197px) Image search: [Google]
ten.gif
1MB, 350x197px
>>25443355
thanks ND
also, check'd
>>
>>25443358
?
>>
norman in dreamland
how goes it?
>>
>>25442750

Awesome! This was just what it had to be, loved it.

>>25443355

Dem colors!

It looks beautiful!
>>
File: 1388311350084.png (359KB, 1000x854px) Image search: [Google]
1388311350084.png
359KB, 1000x854px
>>25444124
You already know.
>>
File: IMG_1859.jpg (77KB, 371x339px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1859.jpg
77KB, 371x339px
>>
File: IMG_1680.jpg (54KB, 490x272px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1680.jpg
54KB, 490x272px
>>
File: 1023479.png (212KB, 1000x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1023479.png
212KB, 1000x1400px
Noirman reboot when?
>>
>>25442750
Beautiful. Purple fueled by love, parents demanding royal grand children, kinky gear, Norman getting some, Chloe NTR

It's the perfect setup
>>
>>25445977
>norman is a vigilante
>zecora is a african shaman and soon to be norman's best confident
>jubilee is more insane, and makes an army of mutants under canterlot
>snowdrop is adress to a psichiatrist, due to "believe" she's "seeing bad events"
>a clone army, lead by nolan's clone and his fiance, mistery mint, is walking towards viri scientia, not knowing it was destroyed in the winter wars
>>
File: Lyra.png (241KB, 1515x1824px) Image search: [Google]
Lyra.png
241KB, 1515x1824px
>>25446590
I miss her.
;-;
>>
>>25443355
Adorbs
Someone write these 2 hanging out
>>
File: Unnamed_Girl_14_ID_EG.png (145KB, 372x774px) Image search: [Google]
Unnamed_Girl_14_ID_EG.png
145KB, 372x774px
>>25443355
Green girls are for loving.
>>
>>25445177
Imminent ball busting.
>>
Can Norma cook?
Can she sing?
What's her total gamerscore?
Can she beat me at Guitar Hero?
What is her gamertag?
Who does she main in Street Fighter?
What's her favorite Game, Movie, Song?
>>
File: 1447212962317.jpg (58KB, 724x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1447212962317.jpg
58KB, 724x1024px
>>25448666
No.
No.
I dunno.
>Beating Satan
[Generic username ending in -gurl]
Shotos likes a goddamn pleb. Probably Ken
Cowadoody
>>
>>25448666
Yes
No
12251 she's only half of her CoD achievements and the only game shes completed is Halo 3
Maybe
xxXBeanie_GirlXxx
Zangief or Rainbow Mika
CoD, Watchmen, something generic rock song.
>>
>>25448666
Cooking Mama
Singstar
yes, but only becauses you suck.
1337gamergurl
Chun Li
Super Mario Bros, The Lion King, Something Stupid.
>>
No one will ever write Norma
>>
File: 1447544218860.jpg (5KB, 178x207px) Image search: [Google]
1447544218860.jpg
5KB, 178x207px
>>25450573
I've lived with this feeling for a while
It's just best to talk about her and never let it die out
>>
File: 1445117159782.jpg (64KB, 778x617px) Image search: [Google]
1445117159782.jpg
64KB, 778x617px
>>
Any recent Rara stories?
>>
>>25388507
>>25389023
Yes, she's three things: creative, sociable. and generous.

All rely on external validation because they all involve putting oneself out there and being appreciated.
>>
>>25451818

There is one in which she dies.
>>
File: green rararara.png (293KB, 588x610px) Image search: [Google]
green rararara.png
293KB, 588x610px
>>25451818
I want Mary to kidnap Rarity and dye her hair green.
>>
File: 1446859655539.gif (216KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1446859655539.gif
216KB, 400x400px
Chloe should have a binder full of yaoi of Norman and his friends
>>
>>25452316
But Anon, Aryan hates green hair.
>>
>>25452474
Then Norman would have to pull a South Park to make her stop
>>
>>25453100
What
>>
File: 1018940.jpg (37KB, 510x724px) Image search: [Google]
1018940.jpg
37KB, 510x724px
lest bemp
>>
>>25446590
I wonder what the author is doing
>>
>>25453894
Not in /nn/ that guy left
>>
New bread
>>25454070
>>25454070
>>25454070
Thread posts: 477
Thread images: 158

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.