[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Various Response Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: cmc_by_alex_xoxol-d59mvoi.png (241KB, 1280x700px) Image search: [Google]
cmc_by_alex_xoxol-d59mvoi.png
241KB, 1280x700px
The Cutie Mark Crusaders walk in.
>W-what are you doing, Anon!?
>>
File: nonnysawclop.png (140KB, 830x962px) Image search: [Google]
nonnysawclop.png
140KB, 830x962px
>>25323142
Should I greentext the shit out of this?
>>
>>25323171
Go wild.
>>
>>25323171
>>
>>25323142
>Your eyes shock over as you roll off your bed, a plastic object clattering on the floor as your blanket wraps around you, sending your body into a cotton rolled spree for about a foot as you groan.
"Dear mother of Celestia, I told you kids NEVER," you emphasize the never with a louder, sterner tone, "to come to my house alone, or even better AT ALL? I have things I do in this damned house that are relevant to me alone."
>The three fillies are still staring in shock as you remove your arms from the blanket, but keep it over you as you look to a sketchpad you had on your bed.
>"Anon, we're sorry! W-We can help you fix-" Applebloom says as they rush over, but as soon as they turn the corner past your bed, you hold your hand up in denial as they stand still, your other arm holding up the blanket as you sigh.
"Just don't try that little stupid act again," you mutter as Scootaloo runs over, disobeying the rest as you pick up one of your pencils, and she sneaks the notepad right from you arms.
>"Anon, what have you been-" Her jaw drops as they ask what is on that paper.

Yo >>25323194 , you want this to be some stupid clop, some sort of bonding, what? I need to stop going full feels in these stories.
>>
>>25323287
romantic but no sex, in my opinion to be quite honest.
>>
>>25323317
Make it as clop as you want, if you don't want feels.
>>
>>25323457
You've gentuinely gotten me confused as fuck.
Like...
WHICH DO I PICK?
I CAN'T THINK
CAN'T WAKE UP
>>
>>25323480
Their sisters and Scootaloo's close relationship with Dash is a good start.
>>
>>25323480
Follow your heart

And/or dick.
>>
>>25323480
I want pure, cute man-filly love right now.
>>
File: helpme.jpg (8KB, 500x387px) Image search: [Google]
helpme.jpg
8KB, 500x387px
ABANDON SHIP!
I REPEAT, ABANDON SHIP!
>>
>>25323529
Like somehow have the CMC's relationship with Anon get stronger, or something like that?
>>
>>25323480
Suddenly, CYO(sexy)A general?
>>
>>25323317
This.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.