[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spoiled Rich has just told Scootaloo that she is worthless because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: Scootaloo_crying_S4E05.png (376KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Scootaloo_crying_S4E05.png
376KB, 1280x720px
Spoiled Rich has just told Scootaloo that she is worthless because she can't fly and that she should kill herself. How do you cheer her up?
>>
>>25083365
Can I just say for a moment.

I can understand when Cheerilee ignores Diamond Tiara but Spoiled Rich was clearly insulting and mocking students in front of Cheerilee and she did fucking nothing.
>>
>>25083365

Feed her the pepperoni
>>
>>25083386
Spoiled Rich has a large share in the school. If Cheerilee attacks her, her livelihood is gone.
>>25083365
I take her out to have some fun like eating ice cream, watching her do scooter tricks in the park, and whatever else she wants.
>>
File: cheech_and_chong1981-150.jpg (110KB, 711x466px) Image search: [Google]
cheech_and_chong1981-150.jpg
110KB, 711x466px
>>25083365
Here kid, this won't make you able fly but it'll make you feel pretty close to it.
>>
>>25083365
Hug her since I myself can barely walk due to my ACL.
>>
Hey Scoots, who wants to go self-defense that bitch into critical condition?
>>
>>25083365
make her fly on my dick
>>
>>25083365
Ask her to help me plan a prank on Spoiled Rich
>>
File: image.jpg (24KB, 254x261px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 254x261px
>sees scootaloo crying.
>breaks into spoiled rich's room at night.
>murders spoiled rich in her sleep.
>>
>>25083365
I make the knot for her.
>>
>>25083548
You've got enough edge to make three kataners there, sonny Jim.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2315x2341px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2315x2341px
Make spoiled rich inhale my dong enragement
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.