[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So when is S6 going to air? Spring 2016? This hiatus will probably

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: ppppp.png (257KB, 1280x1231px) Image search: [Google]
ppppp.png
257KB, 1280x1231px
So when is S6 going to air? Spring 2016? This hiatus will probably be shorter because of the mid-season hiatus.

Oh, and anyone excited for the Cadance/SA episode this weekend? First episode by Berrow, probably going to include her backstory for Cadance.
>>
>>25062616
I'm afraid it will not happen because of low ratings of S5 on Discovery Family.
>>
>>25062856
S6 is already being made and they don't just throw out stuff that they spent time working on, even if it gets scrapped officially anyway.
>>
I hope she sings again.
>>
>>25062616
Doubtful that they'll mention the backstory with all the likely shenanigans with Pinkie trying to keep shit secret before ultimately failing.

I'm only curious about whether or not that foal will be one of the three races or an alicorn once its born. Dont really care about Condense/Corndog Armor
>>
>>25062957
Berrow at least is adamant that other than Celestia and Luna, there are no born alicorns. We'll see in S6 probably.
>>
Is it really what we think?
>>
>>25062985
The Journal of the Two Sisters book has some implications that Celestia and Luna were adopted, which means they are likely not born alicorns either.
>>
File: Princesses Sell.png (180KB, 1014x788px) Image search: [Google]
Princesses Sell.png
180KB, 1014x788px
>>25062985
That's good. I'd like to believe that to be the case, but we all know what will happen if Hasbro execs decide otherwise.
>>
>>25063049
Weren't they raised by a whole city of alicorns or something? They're gone now so it doesn't really matter. In "modern" Equestria, there's only two naturally born alicorns.
>>
>>25063068
Why would they say they were raised by a nameless group of Alicorns instead of their parents? They were probably adopted by them as foals and ascended, it would explain why they refer to them in such an impersonal way.

And if turns out all alicorns are ascended ponies raised by other alicorns, this would at least make them all consistent, instead of having "real" and "fake" ones.
>>
Think Cadance and Shining will get development, or will it mostly be focused on Pinkie?
>>
>>25063163
I wouldn't go so far as to call it "real" and "fake" alicorns. Perhaps some could just be born into that, and others have to work their way into such a status. Just like talent and wealth.

>>25063210
Mostly Pinkie, though we'll probably get some interactions from them inbetween as she struggles to keep things secret.
>>
>>25063234

Probably not much development for them?
>>
>>25063163
They didn't get their cutie marks until they were princesses, but were already alicorns.
>>
>>25062883
Read this, faggot! >>25060035

It will not happen!
>>
>>25063249
Yup. They were living alone on the land for decades before the pony tribes arrived. Kinda weird that their "family" just left them there to rule over a bunch of land with no subjects.

Rumor has it the 2017 was going to touch on Alicorn history and Celestia and Luna's family.
>>
>>25063323
Nah, that was like the first draft of the film. Then they got that Ice Age guy to do the second and I assume McCarthy redid it for the third draft.
>>
>>25063352
The movie will not happen because Hasbro is losing toy sales.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.