[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Katejina Loos

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 8

I've read theories that Victory Gundam and this character in specific is Tomino's satire of modern feminism.

What do you think?
>>
>>15871069
no
>>
A character was made twenty years ago in responce to the /v/tards of today?
>>
File: Tomino 2.jpg (126KB, 1184x535px) Image search: [Google]
Tomino 2.jpg
126KB, 1184x535px
>>15871098
He was ahead of his time
>>
>>15871069
That you and those people are retards.
>>
>>15871069
Post butter
>>
>>15871098
Third-Wave Feminism started in the late eighties/early nineties.
>>
>It's another "Americans think the rest of the world plays their stupid game" thread
>>
>>15871069
Seems about right. Those are the vibes I got from her when I watched it.
>>
No, she's basically anime Scarlet O'Hara. Privileged rich girl who has to deal with everything being taken from her and isn't very good at dealing with her emotions and has issues with the men in her life.
>>
>>15871688
To be honest Katejina was a lot homicidal than Scarlett.
>>
File: Katejina Fic.png (495KB, 1411x1831px) Image search: [Google]
Katejina Fic.png
495KB, 1411x1831px
>>15871251
>>
File: ButterGolem.png (3KB, 256x240px) Image search: [Google]
ButterGolem.png
3KB, 256x240px
>>15871751
>>
>>15871751
I wanna know who originally typed this.
One of the more absurd things I've ever read on this site, and I lurk /x/ occasionally.
>>
>>15871746
Scarlett didn't have access to a giant robot.
>>
>>15871069
I fucking wish it was. What I wish even more is that I could ride into Los Angeles with a Gundam Hexa.
>>
>>15871688
Perhaps, but I didn't get any kind of sense of growing determination from Katejina. There was no "I'll never be hungry again" moment, I never got to see her claw her way into control of the equivalent of Frank's lumber mill (or whatever it was; it's been a while). From what I remember, she was pen-pals with Uso one day, fleeing the next, and then in a MS the day after that. If some character development happened, it was too quick and understated for me to remember it now.

I can sort of see how a really interesting struggle might have taken place offscreen. If it did, I'd much rather have watched that than Episode Something: Uso Says A Shitty One-Liner And Another Shrike Team Member Dies; Also Shakti Gets Captured.
>>
File: 1473127847509.jpg (326KB, 1000x831px) Image search: [Google]
1473127847509.jpg
326KB, 1000x831px
We all know what should have happened.
>>
>>15872541
Just think how many lives could be spared if Usso whored his little shota ass a bit.
>>
>>15872541
We know that Usso didn't lay with Katejina, Sharkteeth or Marbet because they aren't dead.
>>
>>15871751
>tfw you'll never settle down with a near-disable Katejina in the rolling sunflower-filled plains of Central-Eastern Europe
>tfw you'll never take care of her as you bake fresh loaves of bread while the spring breeze drifts through the open windows.
>tfw you'll never comfort her when she suffers panic attacks from her role in the Zanscare War
Seems comfy
>>
>>15872541
>>15872549
That'll make for an interesting headline: "Shota whores himself out; achieves peace between Earth and Zanscare!"
>>
>>15871751
>broken and blind Katejina
What exactly made her blind again?
>>
>>15872795
Got too close to the Angel Halo. Made her forget a lot too until Shakti jogged her memories, possibly with an innate aura of Newtype hax.
>>
>>15872576
Wh-what!?
>>
>>15872805
So, does she still have her family's money?

Augmentation and regeneration must be bloody cheap in late UC.
>>
File: Newtype Sex 1.png (1MB, 1864x750px) Image search: [Google]
Newtype Sex 1.png
1MB, 1864x750px
>>15872097
Well I also wrote this
>>
>>15872820
You'd think so, but apparently after UC 100 or so everyone forgot the have cybernetics and cloning technology given how much it gets brought up in latter UC.
>>
>>15872828
Read Crossbone Gundam and its followups. Fixes that right up.
>>
>>15872434
In the novelization at least, she got Cyber Newtype'd. The series, for its part, has some lines from her you can interpret as meaning the same thing happened there too.
>>
File: aldrawfag.jpg (66KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
aldrawfag.jpg
66KB, 720x480px
>>15871751
>>
>>15872434
It does sort of happen offscrean, Tomino does this a lot, but her character arc is pretty simple and not hard to figure out:
>hates dad
>runs away from home with prince charming to fight for a noble cause
>forced to fight friends
>war sucks
>prince charming is a retard
>noble cause is a sham
>friends hate her now
The rest is history.
As for determination it is obvious from the start that she is pretty strong-minded. Further she started as a newbie but seemed to have climbed in rank with each of her appearances and she is shown to confront her superiors. Also she wanted to help Chronicle get rid of Kagatie and take over Zanscare.
>>
>>15872681
I guess Dianna Soriel got a comfy end.
>>
>>15872701
Through dick, unity.
>>
I can't believe they got away with such a dirty name
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.