[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Shows that should have ended 10 episodes sooner.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: Macross_Original_Logo[1].jpg (23KB, 482x185px) Image search: [Google]
Macross_Original_Logo[1].jpg
23KB, 482x185px
ITT: Shows that should have ended 10 episodes sooner.
>>
The post-war episodes were baller you scarf hating fuck.
>>
>>15867576

The post war episodes transformed a war drama into a full fledged harem shitfest.
SDF Macross really is 12 episodes too long. It should have ended with episode 27.
>>
>>15867576
That's why every Macross has a movie.
>>
>>15867625
Macross is only 36 episodes, but yeah, 27 is a great ending.

These characters just all turned retarded after the earth blew up. Is it radiation or something?
>>
>>15867603
Fuck that scarf. Who thinks a white scarf is cool? Fuck you Minmay, you cousin-fucking braindead piece of shit.
>>
If the post-war episodes didn't exist the show's message would be that idolshit is all you need for world peace, which would ruin the show just like the movie
>>
>>15867576
post war eps was the best part, the fact that it didnt just go for a hollywood "alll the bad guys blewed up and they were happily ever after" ending is what makes it a cut above. it was great worldbuilding to see zentradi insurgents that just couldnt adapt to a civilian life, all in all fuck you OP
>>
File: Seed_destiny01.jpg (94KB, 658x437px) Image search: [Google]
Seed_destiny01.jpg
94KB, 658x437px
10, 11, 15, 16, 25, 38, there are many valid numbers for this particular answer.
>>
>>15867576
Post-war episodes were fun af, don't ruin my show.
>>
Macross should have ran the planned 51 episodes instead of running for 27 and suddenly get extended
>>
>>15867576
L-Gaim should've ended before they went to space
>>
>>15867857
The post-war episodes barely touch on that in favor of relationship drama though.
>>
>>15867889
How about 0?
>>
>>15869528
>should have ended 0 episodes sooner
You love Destiny just the way it is, huh.
>>
>>15867576
If you honestly believe this then you are a thick headed dolt who managed to completely miss the core message and them of Macross. Good job.
>>
File: 1484706408939.jpg (296KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1484706408939.jpg
296KB, 1440x1080px
Love G Gundam but it really should have been much shorter.
>>
>>15867867
>the fact that it didnt just go for a hollywood "alll the bad guys blewed up and they were happily ever after" ending is what makes it a cut above.

It would be if instead it didn't go "The MC is too stupid to realize that is CO coming over to cook and clean for him might me she likes him, especially after their big romantic moment at the climax of the war so let's got fart around with a cousin kissing bimbo"
>>
>>15867576
fuck you
those episodes were a treat just to watch best girl win the hikarubowl
>>
>>15867857
>If the post-war episodes didn't exist the show's message would be that idolshit is all you need for world peace, which would ruin the show just like the movie

Episode 27 doesn't end with world peace. It ends with the world going up in flames. It ends with Hayase witnessing the death of her father.
It end with Hikaru saying good-bye for real to Minamy. It ends with Max and Milia fighting together. I mean seriously the final scene in episode 27 is bittersweet. You do not get a sense that everything worked out for the better.
>>
>>15870085
it should have been more focused with less shitty motw episodes with meaningless filler plots
>>
>>15867576
All of them.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.