[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mecha Power Chart

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

File: mechchart.jpg (1MB, 2500x3803px) Image search: [Google]
mechchart.jpg
1MB, 2500x3803px
I think we can all agree on this by now.
Measures destructive capacity.
>>
Fuck off
>>
File: 25870915287.jpg (1MB, 2685x4084px) Image search: [Google]
25870915287.jpg
1MB, 2685x4084px
>>15863211
wrong one
>>
>>15863218
Poor Guymelef.
>>
>>15863218
Sorry idiot, your cheap edit couldn't be more obvious.
You're also the same retard who makes that horrible mess one with all the jpeg artifacts.

OP is official.
>>
You don't mess with Bobobo
>>
>>15863218
Is Numidium really that strong ?
>>
>>15863238

This chart is rigged, Don Patch is stronger and more popular than Bobobo, also he's the cutest heroine.
>>
>>15863230
>takes a dump in your mouth
Be sure to chew it.
>>
>>15863249

Also mecha fortress Zygas is cooler than Bobobo gundam.
>>
>>15863246
Yes.
>>
>>15863246
No. It can just cause spacetime anomalies.
Problem was that the person who made that chart was a gullible retard who barely watches mecha, so anybody could talk him into believing that X mech is a super powered god mech.
>>
>>15863547
Never fails to amuse me how the people most infatuated with powerlevels are the people with the least familiarity to the source materials.
>>
>>15863211
>patlabor is stander tier
kys
>>
>>15863648
Where it belongs.
>>
Inb4 "Eva 01 has the power of a god"
>>
>>15863648
Where the fuck else would it be?
Do you understand what "power chart" even means?
>>
>>15863211
Where is Orguss?
>>
How the fuck is Raideen that powerful?
>>
>>15865835
Mu tech, man. It's crazy shit.
>>
>>15865835
Haven't watched the original one but the 90s version was created to completely annihilate universes it deems evil including what's basically hell itself.
A single God Gorgon arrow destroyed every major city on earth simultaneously and all of Japan got fucked by it just taking off in God Bird mode.
>>
>>15863211

Wait, Mata Nui was a mech? What the fuck?
>>
>>15863211
> No Gurren Lagann
> Shitty spupper man
>>
>>15867493
gurren lagann is on there
>>
>No VF in city level
4 words: VF mounted MDE nukes
>>
>>15866876
The entire island was just part of a giant robot sticking out of the ocean.
They planned it from the start, the absolute madmen.
>>
>>15867543
> not reality warper
Oh I see .... in shit tier, noice one
>>
needs more Bellcross. Fucker punches black powers and chief power outside that is EXISTENCE.

I wish more people watched Heroic Age
>>
>>15863211
what exactly makes a mech part of the special tier?
I can't find the common point between them.
>>
>>15863211
>All the top tier robots are that strong because of reality warping special power nonsense
>Boss Borot is top tier from pure physical power alone
holy shit
>>
>>15869049
Shut the fuck up, Schwarz. Besides, that's not TDSA.
>>
File: my-nigga-denzel.jpg (13KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
my-nigga-denzel.jpg
13KB, 400x400px
>>15867699
My compatriot of darker pigment.
>>
Nirvash can actually destroy the universe, by awakening the hivemind.
Its actual potential in her type 3 incarnations is never fully explored, either. I don't think she did anything serious in AO, but in PoP once both pilots synchronized with that form, she somehow moved half of a species making up the planet's outer crust to another time. This was out of necessity, too, not to show off.
In PoR, she did something similar but with everybody (this had a cost though)
Clearly, she can bend reality and time while also having the non-weaponized capacity to ruin everything.
>>
>>15863211
>any gundam from 00, let alone AWOT
>standard tier
>>
>>15869039
Mecha with powerlevels that cannot be accurately assessed. It's hard to know where Doraemon would go on the main chart because nobody knows the extent of its power.
>>
NB4 Vortex Destroyer Demonbane on the count that it fought and destroyed Elder God Demonbane and Killed Azathoth.
>>
I lost it at General Rilldo, 100% agree.

>>15867688
That's really badass, and almost makes me forget how boring everything after the Toa Nuva was.

Am I blind or were the Xenoblade continent mechs not on there?
>>
>>15871471
Only someone as dumb as yourself couldn't realize how retarded that sounds and read Demonbane unironically.
>>
File: Graph - Evolution 3.jpg (106KB, 1618x1230px) Image search: [Google]
Graph - Evolution 3.jpg
106KB, 1618x1230px
Long time I haven't been there, even longer ago I tried to make the ultimate chart.

I still think this thing is a good idea, even if the execution could be better
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.