[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Big O

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

Just started watching pic related today and I don't remember having that much fun since seeing Gundam 79 for the first time. Why is it so good?
And where does it get bad?
>>
>>15861577
>And where does it get bad?
Season 2
>>
>>15861577

Because your taste is shit. From the start.
>>
It doesn't get bad. Focus changes in the second season from episodic to an overarching plot. The ending is a pretty famous mind fuck with a variety of explanations. However, the director says there really isn't. You should work our your own explanation. Personally, it's my favorite /m/ show.
>>
File: 553198687.jpg (369KB, 682x1024px) Image search: [Google]
553198687.jpg
369KB, 682x1024px
>its a Big O thread
>>
File: The Big O.jpg (19KB, 320x256px) Image search: [Google]
The Big O.jpg
19KB, 320x256px
>>15861577
Cartoon Network had a stipulation for the second season to reveal the mystery (when it was something that was never planned to have an answer) and have more action.

Personally, I liked how weird and insane things got, but I can see how people would miss the episodic stories.
>>
>>15861789
>>15861716
We are tomatoes taking a bug dump
>TFW big O megadeus screencap is lost
>>
>>15861577
It gets bad in season 2. Any apologetics should be suspected of being nostalgiafags.
>>
>>15861577
Ignore faggots who tell you S2 is bad, they were too busy sucking dicks to appreciate it.
>>
File: mega deuce.jpg (835KB, 1366x4084px) Image search: [Google]
mega deuce.jpg
835KB, 1366x4084px
>>15862697
I gotcha senpai.
>>
File: megadouche.png (512KB, 635x478px) Image search: [Google]
megadouche.png
512KB, 635x478px
>>15861577
My favorite episode was the one where Roger made fun of that kid for having poor parents
>>
>>15861577
Wait a minute... Doesn't the Big O cockpit open up by having the neck part move OVER the head?
>>
I think most people's complaints from the second season is rooted in the change to the digital animation style which is admittedly harsh on the eyes. The second season had it's moments and you'd be remiss to just stop after the first season is over.
>>
>>15861643
Get a load of this turbo-teen.
>>
It doesn't get bad.
Ending is easily one of the greatest achievements of visual storytelling in anime. You can understand most of what's going on if you pay attention.

And even if you dislike ending, it's still one of the best anime of all time.
>>
>>15861708
>pretty famous mind fuck
Every time I see some use this term I immediately know that the poster has a sub 100 IQ and thinks of very basic philosophical concepts or sci-fi storylines as something complex.
>>
All these posts saying that the second season is actually good are very reassuring considering I've been wanting to rewatch this series. The ending was fucking amazing to me when i was kid. Thanks anons
>>
>>15863005
He didn't say it stretched the limits of artistic achievment or anything, get the fuck over yourself

It's very well done in the show
>>
>>15863005
honestly your reaction marks you as a far bigger brainlet than anyone else could ever be, going through the im smart and everyone is dumb phase of puberty
>>
>>15863172
>going through the im smart and everyone is dumb phase of puberty
Stop projecting. I didnt label a vast group of people as mentally challenged, only the ones who use the term "mind fuck" to describe very simplistic turns of events. I mean, you can delude yourself into believing that youre not subconciously judging people yourself, but I am fairly sure that you have a bad impression of an individual if all they do is call the things they dislike "autistic", or if they start or finish thier sentences with nigga or dude.
>>
>>15863187
There's no delusion here, I'm judging you as we speak. I think you're a dumbass
>>
>>15862797
Thanks /m/8
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.