[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MUH EVIL ADULTS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1447133522921.gif (267KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
1447133522921.gif
267KB, 400x267px
MUH EVIL ADULTS
>>
>>15857428
what's that from again?
>>
HEADS UP
>>
>>15857487
Ideon
>>
Ideon isn't about that at all.
>>
>>15857495
Tomino always kills kids to show how evil adults are. I agree that Ideon isn't about that but Tomino always finds a way to put a little bit of that shit into his shows
>>
>>15857510
>always
Aren't they usually the least likely people to die in his shows? Nothing below teenage age, so you don't exactly see much children or infants being vaporized.
>>
>>15857510
No.You must be mistaken in some way.
He always kills women to show how evil men are.
>>
>>15857525
Nah Victory shat on females
>>
>>15857528
It's was not their fault. It was men's fault.
>>
>>15857428

That's pretty evil, dawg
>>
>>15857510
Are you retarded? His message isn't about adults being evil at allit's about the blind leading the blind. It's more abstract than just adults and kids and it works on every level of society. In every single Gundam work he's created the blindest are always the leaders of dictatorish governments who are the most capable of evil because there's no one to hold them accountable.
>>
>>15857551
It was very literally the corporate drones' fault
>>
>MUH EVIL ADULTS
one of many shitty things about a big shit like purseowner 5
>>
>>15857428

That girl has seriously lost her head.
>>
File: Untitled.png (276KB, 820x477px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
276KB, 820x477px
>>15857489
Ughhhh...
>>
>>15857510

>Tomino always kills kids to show how evil adults are

No he doesn't. Xabungle and L-Gaim are proof to that.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.