[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This guy is such a bratty little child. During the first cour

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

This guy is such a bratty little child. During the first cour I thought he was pretty cool, but this second one has pretty much completely demolished that image. Is he going to redeem himself by the end of the show?
>>
File: coach.png (426KB, 1299x1472px) Image search: [Google]
coach.png
426KB, 1299x1472px
>>15856253

Not really, no. Also spoiler warning.
>>
>>15856255

This is still the best thing to come out of E7, including the original show itself.
>>
Holland should have been the main character, much more interesting than Renton.
>>
Damn. Knew this was coming as soon as the show introduced "somebody that isn't a complete piece of shit but happens to be on the other side," but I never imagined it'd happen in such a stupid way. That's fucked up.
>>
>>15856301

Here comes the crazy wife train
>>
File: fuck this show.jpg (47KB, 960x720px)
fuck this show.jpg
47KB, 960x720px
>>15856314
Fuck this show, dude. I just want one fucking show where I'm rooting for the good guys. I got nothing but regrets.
>>
>>15856322

Maybe take a break and go watch, I dunno, Dai Guard or something. Like King Gainer, I dunno what to tell you man.
>>
>>15856324
I've been putting off watching this show for such a long time that I wanna just finish it in a week or two. I love the mecha in it, and I like Renton and Eureka, but man, Holland makes it really hard to enjoy and there still isn't much of a plot that isn't just being slowly IV-dripped in the background.
>>
>>15856328

Don't feel like you have to binge watch crap all the time if you're not feeling it. Take a break and come back refreshed
>>
>>15856332
As was recommended here >>15856324 I'll probably watch King Gainer, but not til I'm done with this show. I'm interested in where it's going, and I feel like if I put it down it's gonna be another month or two until I pick it back up. The occasional moments of cool animation are at least nice.
>>
>>15856363
Yeah, stick with it. Worth it for the final arc.
>>
>>15856363

That was also me. But hey so long as you're still engaged keep on keeping on.
>>
>>15856293
Even Ao was a better character than Renton.
>>
>>15856525
no...
>>
The entire main Gekko crew is made up of bratty children. That's the point. Renton joined them thinking they were so cool and on top of shit because of how they portray themselves in Ray-Out and found out that they're all impulsive barely-adults themselves just coasting along doing whatever they want because they think they can.
>>
>>15856253
Yeah kind of by the thirties.
>>
All the Gekko are children, that's kind of the point. Yes, he does get better over time
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.