[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So was Char legitimately friends with Garma?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: garma.jpg (18KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
garma.jpg
18KB, 320x240px
So was Char legitimately friends with Garma?
>>
Inasmuch as he can be friends with one of the people he'd sworn to dedicate his life to revenge against.
>>
No body liked Garma.
>>
I don't think he hated him, which is a lot more than you can say with anyone with regards to Char. Getting Garma killed was probably satisfying in how much it would hurt the rest of the Zabi family, rather than out of malice toward Garma personally.
>>
>>15854197
watch The Origin and find out.
>>
>>15854482
I did. I still do.
>>
>>15854506
This. though I think he felt a little bad about killing Garma, since he never did anything to wrong Char. He put Newtype supremacy above revenge for the until the end of the show.
>>
>>15854197
Probably for the better he was first. I don't think he'd take too kindly to Char murdering his family. Although, the only Zabi Char directly killed was Kycilia and he probably could've gotten away with it without Garma knowing.
I wonder how things would have went down if Char let him live.
>>
>>15854506
>Getting Garma killed was probably satisfying in how much it would hurt the rest of the Zabi family
There is nothing to indicate this.
>>
>>15854506
I think you hit the nail on the head. You put it better than anyone else can.
>>
Garma was a good boy who did nothing wrong
>>
Char was Garma's friend but Garma was not Char's friend
>>
>>15854680
I hope you know that I hate sharing a fandom with brainlets like you.
>>
File: 1488667895896.jpg (108KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1488667895896.jpg
108KB, 1024x576px
>>15855018
>tfw to smart to understand Gundam
>>
Yes, they were genuinely friends and Char always planned to kill him.

The mental gymnastics Char has to do to function day to day are astounding.
>>
File: 9180-1558193230.jpg (10KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
9180-1558193230.jpg
10KB, 200x200px
>>15854680
>nothing to indicate this.
>"Blame this on the misfortune of your birth."
>laughter
>nothing to indicate this
>>
>>15854482
Dozle did.
>>
File: Garma_Zabi.jpg (375KB, 800x776px) Image search: [Google]
Garma_Zabi.jpg
375KB, 800x776px
>Don't laugh, Char. The men are watching.
>>
>>15854197
It was clear Char felt bad about killing Garma whe nhe fcked his sister in her twinkboy anuis /
>>
>>15855018
>>15855205
No guys, he was just PRETENDING to be that way
>>
>>15855376
CHAR

YOU FUCKED ME CHAR
>>
>>15855205
I'm sorry I'm so stupid. How does this indicate anything of the kind?
>>
>>15856234
>blame this on the misfortune of your birth
>IF YOU WEREN'T A ZABI THIS WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED
You simpleton.
>>
>>15856239
How do we go from
>IF YOU WEREN'T A ZABI THIS WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED
to
> it was probably satisfying in how much it would hurt the rest of the Zabi family
>>
>>15856260
>"If you weren't a zabi this wouldn't have happened" *laughter*

means

>"I did this because you were a Zabi, and enjoyed doing so."

which means

>"This death of a member of the Zabi family has given me satisfaction."
>>
Nope, Char was using all the Zabis for his personal revenge.
>>
>>15856274
Good start. Go on.
>>
>>15856280
Based on Char's character, it can be assumed that he finds the satisfaction in the political effects of the death, and not in the act of bloodshed itself.
>>
>>15856284
This is the opposite of my own impression.
I don't find it fair to call other people stupid on the basis that they don't share your personal assumptions.
Can you point out the particular plot-points or pieces of characterization that make you believe that you might be correct in making those assumptions?
>>
File: best boy.png (87KB, 370x331px) Image search: [Google]
best boy.png
87KB, 370x331px
tfw the Gihren games have a scenario where Char murders almost all of the Zabis and takes over Side 3, but Dozle and Garma are still alive, and try to start Zeon 3: Less-Fascist Edition.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.