[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has there been a flood of Zeta and Double Zeta threads since

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: 1.jpg (37KB, 489x377px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
37KB, 489x377px
Has there been a flood of Zeta and Double Zeta threads since it went up on Gundam Info's youtube channel?
>>
There's been constan Zeta/ZZ threads for years now.
>>
File: 2.jpg (28KB, 518x325px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
28KB, 518x325px
>>15852669
>>There's been constant Gundam Threads since the dawn of 4chan
>>
Seriously though, why did Four get so upset about taking hostages when she had just torn through Hong Kong City in the Psycho Gundam destroying buildings indiscriminately?
>>
>>15852696
Because she's fucking insane

I won't say it is the greatest excuse in the world, but it's perfectly suitable from a writing standpoint when it comes to that character. Kind of a license to be ridiculous
>>
File: Four smiling.jpg (133KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
Four smiling.jpg
133KB, 960x720px
Four is pretty cute
>>
>>15852992
Four is a mistake.
>>
>>15852673

Gundam SEED Destiny was the perfect Gundam series for early 4chan.
>>
>>15852696
>>15852971
not insane, more like in state of not really being conscious. All those cyber-newtype females seem to have those kind of things.
>>
Are cyber-newtypes a metaphor for Blitz Kids who idolize Bowie and do too much coke and heroin?
>>
Is it wrong that I actually kinda like Fa?
>>
>>15852673

If Four wasn't batshit crazy insane she'd be fuckable for all eternity. She trumps even Haman in the fuckable territory. What a waste for her to be a cybernewtype.
>>
>scout out impressionable new romantic kids at the local dance club
>promise them lots of designer drugs if they enlist in your weirdo military program
>???
>PROFIT
>>
>>15853803
>is it wrong to like best girl
>>
>>15853827
>>15854061
>Is it wrong to like a nag
No, but only because she's not as bad as Frau Bow. Barely.
>>
>>15853803

Shes the top tier waifu in gundamverse. Find me a girl who willing to took care of your vegetable state and will always be absolutely loyal to you no matter what. Beside she fucking survive Gryps Conflict in a fucking Methuss.
>>
File: 2017-09-08_09-20-47.png (165KB, 377x271px) Image search: [Google]
2017-09-08_09-20-47.png
165KB, 377x271px
I really fucking wish the trope of lewding the childhood friend had survived into ZZ. Seeing Fraw's Bows and Fa's Fas were nice but what about Elle's Elles?
>>
>>15854093
she loosens up. besides they're in a war.
>>
File: 20131017g.jpg (106KB, 600x428px) Image search: [Google]
20131017g.jpg
106KB, 600x428px
I've got a serious question.
>Bolinoak Sammahn
>basically an AWACS with legs that can only do sneak attacks
>give it to your Newtype who gets fragged by Katz in the Mk.II's backpack

>Palace Athene
>heavily-armed death machine
>give it to an oldtype whose specialty used to be scouting + covert ops

What was Scirocco thinking?
>>
>>15854505
Scirocco with the 5d syrup shuffle
>>
>>15854162
Whats up with that elbow? Why is it bending the wrong way?
>>
>>15853803
I really like her relationship with Kamille.
The constant bitching at eachother is endearing.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.