[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

KISAMA-TACHI

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 9

I have returned, /m/..!
With a gift.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqkgI6B3nNg&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>15851283
you kisama I'm at baito and ima that kawaii brown otoko was all over my terebii
>>
>>15851283
What font did you use? Kind of fits well with the series.
>>
File: Best gril.jpg (88KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Best gril.jpg
88KB, 640x640px
>>15851286
Time for some ritual sudoku in front of the shacho of the kaisha then.
>>
>>15851289
shimatta
>>
>(Drowning can be a side effect of swimming or bathing)
>>
>>15851283
You didn't subtitle the wolf's growling. How am I supposed to know if it has any deep non-English meaning?
>>
>>15851283

Oh hey, you're alive still. How ya been? Not up to anything shady, I hope.
>>
>>15851283
To actually think you're the same guy who made the TIE Fighters short animation.
>>
>>15851283
Now that you're unemployed, will now help make /m/'s mecha anime?
>>
>>15851283
>mono that are born
>mono that bugger off
>>
Man, Turn A was such a good lookin' show.
>>
>>15853897
What about the VN? Someone needs to make an OP sequence with DAIBARION in it.
>>
>>15851283
Has Otaking finally lost it?
>>
File: yatsura.jpg (58KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
yatsura.jpg
58KB, 640x480px
And now I have TV-Nihon flashbacks again. Thanks.
>>
Sorry everyone. Stuck on a train with only a mobile device for communication at the moment.
>>15853768
Mainly I've been doing a Streetfighter fan film, so that's why I've not been around. It's not really very /m/. I'm working on some R-Type stuff as well though.

>>15853897
Haha, I'll be a year finishing my film at least, and after that it's the mech film that I gave in pre production!

I've got updates and whatnot and process animation gifs on MUH TWITTER if anyone's interested : @OtaKing77077
>>
File: subs.jpg (81KB, 500x369px) Image search: [Google]
subs.jpg
81KB, 500x369px
>>
File: subs2.jpg (32KB, 468x312px) Image search: [Google]
subs2.jpg
32KB, 468x312px
>>15854489
>>
File: 1493173103475.jpg (103KB, 455x650px) Image search: [Google]
1493173103475.jpg
103KB, 455x650px
>>15851283
You yatsu, you're always talking about how subarashii go tone shading is but you don't explain how to achieve that superior biteki! Tell us drawfag-tachi your himitsu!
TN: Biteki means aesthetic.
>>
Serious question for a joke thread: was that really necessary? I mean, your four-part documentary on the horrors of fansub was pretty detailed, and in the years since then it seems to me that most fansub groups either died or conformed more or less to the "professional" style guide. The only reason colored fonts and kisama-tachi aren't a thing of the past for me is because now and then I have to stomach a tvnihon release.
>>
>5-tone subtitles
>>
>>15854489
Who subbed this one?
>>
>"wonderful"
>not subarashii

Are you fucking kidding me? You lose SO much meaning with these shitty, halfassed subs. You totally miss the beautifully deep and subtle intricacies of the Japanese language with fumbling, amateur generalization like this.
>>
I love Otaking so much.
>>
>>15851283
sushi kawaii honda toyota kia ramen sasuga, mein sempai
>>
File: DIE JOB DEATH CAR.jpg (67KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
DIE JOB DEATH CAR.jpg
67KB, 600x450px
DIE JOB DEATH CAR
>>
this is basically like vaporwave fansubs
>>
>>15854000
Provided one can see it past the subs.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.