[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what the FUCK was his problem

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: file.png (257KB, 627x353px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
257KB, 627x353px
what the FUCK was his problem
>>
>>15850013
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOpN1r-C_CM
In entertaining hammy English dub edition
>>
>>15850013
>problem
He's probably the sanest person in an insane world.
>>
>>15850028

SHUT UP
>>
>>15850061

*Insert farting noise here*
>>
>>15850028
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fz8OkIPNhpw

I could listen to Mark Oliver's performance all day
>>
>>15850013
He just wanted a war to end all wars.

There's nothing wrong with it.
>>
>>15850013
He was a CHAR
>>
>>15850013

Look at him.

He has a woman's face.
>>
>>15850013
He was right though.
>>
>>15850013
Being a lab rat who will be lost in time like tears in rain
>>
>>15850088
No bullshit his performance as Rau is the only reason I watched the show I loved his reserved calm villainy by the time he died I realized there was zero reason for me to start watching the trash sequel so I didn't bother with it
>>
>>15850013
(you)
>>
>>15850013
he laughs alot so he must be a happy man
>>
Rau was the only positive to SEED
>>
>>15851438
Rau was a mistake and you know it.
>>
>>15851477
So I guess SEED had no positives then.
>>
>>15851495
Here, a positive:
The new MG Providence is pretty fucking rad.
>>
>>15850013

He was a clown.
>>
>>15850013

Literal just-turned teenager rationale who is well aware he is about to die in a handful of days thanks to the whims of mankind's greed and lust for forbidden power in manipulating genetics.
>>
>>15850013
He did literally nothing wrong
>>
>>15851503
Providence is a god-tier design altogether. CE had a lot of really good designs, really Providence, Freedom, Duel, Buster, Destroy, Akatsuki, Astray (the M1, not those silly manga things), and Stargazer.
Also I really like the Dinn, but there's hardly any decent art of it. Shame about those Z.A.K,U and G.O.U.F, though.
>>
>>15852483
>Literal just-turned teenager rationale
He's at least less of a prick than Shinn. He has his moments of melodramatic angst, but he doesn't cry and scream constantly like Shinn does.
>>
>>15850028
>>15850088
>>15850605
The fact they're replacing him in the new HD remaster dub is enough to make me never see it.
>>
>>15850028
No joke, SEED's finale was exhilarating. Zala getting shot by his own soldier was very nice.
>>
Full Frontal was a Rau clone.
>>
>>15850013
He objectively was the only person with the right to judge humanity
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.