[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CCA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 12

File: 6-char-nanai.jpg (57KB, 954x541px) Image search: [Google]
6-char-nanai.jpg
57KB, 954x541px
>Nanai: Char you promised to settle down with me after killing everyone on earth
>Char: Indeed
>Nanai: I've been wondering would you rather have a son or a daughter
>Char: daughter
>Nanai: Do you have a name?
>Char: Kamille

Fucking Tomino just had to remove this scene for more Quess and Hathaway
>>
>>15846798
>Fucking Tomino just had to remove this scene
???
Was it in Hi-Streamer?
>>
Isn't that a boy's name though?
>>
>>15846805
I've never heard of a boy named Kamille
>>
>>15846804
>Implying anyone here ever read it.
>>
>>15846804
It wasn't in anything. I've read both hi-streamer and beltorchika's children and he doesn't say anything remotely close to this.
>>
>>15846871
I knew one, but he grew up quick and he grew up mean. His fist got hard and his wits got keen.
>>
>>15846798
>Char wanting to name his child Kamille
Made me tear up a bit desu
>>
>>15846798
I know you're joking but that would make CCA a lot better. I always did find it odd that Kamille wasn't mentioned at all
>>
>>15846882
lol fuck yeah sue
>>
>>15846798
I wonder how Char would act if both Nanai and Quess would have survived the Axis shock.
Would he tell Quess about her dad? Would he adopt her?
Would he try to make someone else take care of her until she reaches 18? Imagine Quess and Marida living together with Zimmerman, for example.
>>
>>15846937
Char would have killed Quess if she survived
>>
>>15846937
I thought Nanai did survive the Axis Shock?
>>
>>15846949
He's one cold-blooded bastard, but he wouldn't dare. This would be bad for his reputation.
>>15846952
But Quess didn't.
>>
>>15846965
>This would be bad for his reputation.
No one would find out
>>
>>15846798

I would take a dozen Quess', a whole series where she's the main character over that bile. Just the idea that Char would want kids with Nanai alone is fairly laughable.
>>
>>15846968
How? People would ask QUESStions like "where did she go".
>>
>>15847017
Char was the leader it's easy for him to make people he doesn't like disappear.
>>
File: CR6EtwEUAAAoqot.jpg (55KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
CR6EtwEUAAAoqot.jpg
55KB, 600x480px
Posting superior Char.
>>
>>15846937
>I wonder how Char would act if both Nanai and Quess would have survived the Axis shock.

Shin Gihrens Greed had a pilot's scenario where Quess survives the events at Axis, along with diffrent endings depending on how the battle goes.

[Fail to satisfy Char expectations/Kill Hathaway]: Following the fall of Axis, Quess goes into a mindless berserker rage in the Alpha Aziereu. Viewing her as a complete and utter failure, Char deploys a squadron to mop up any Londo Bell survivors and gives the orders to abandon or kill Quess following the operations end to tie up any remaining loose ends.

[Satisfy Chars expectations/Kill Hathaway]: Triumphant in her battle at Axis, Quess is formally brought into the ranks of Neo Zeon as one of Chars royal guards. While she never truly catches the affection of Char, the emotions felt at ending Hathaways life matures her into a more adult figure.

[Defeat Amuro before killing Hathaway, then kill Hathaway]: Upon defeating Amuro and stopping Brights plans to use nuclear weapons to attack Axis, Char recalls Quess to witness the fall of Axis. As the asteroid falls unto the planet, Char asks Quess to guide him into an age of newtypes, much like how he had hoped Lalah would have been able to do for him. Choosing to dismiss Nanai in favor of Quess, Quess quickly forgets the guilt she had at ending Hathaways life and asumes her role as Chars guiding light into a new age of spacenoids.

[Fail to kill Amuro, fail Chars Expectations, ignore Hathaway and Chan until they are next to Quess]: Canon end.

Gyunei and Hathaway also had personal endings, but Quess's were the only non-DLC based ones.
>>
>>15847033
You mean "pussy Char clone", right?
>>15847027
Since he's a public person, as well as some of his subordinates, he should come up with a realistic story of her disappearance.
>>15847039
>[Satisfy Chars expectations/Kill Hathaway]: Triumphant in her battle at Axis, Quess is formally brought into the ranks of Neo Zeon as one of Chars royal guards. While she never truly catches the affection of Char, the emotions felt at ending Hathaways life matures her into a more adult figure.
I like this one.
>>
>>15847049
>>15847039
>[Satisfy Chars expectations/Kill Hathaway]: Triumphant in her battle at Axis, Quess is formally brought into the ranks of Neo Zeon as one of Chars royal guards. While she never truly catches the affection of Char, the emotions felt at ending Hathaways life matures her into a more adult figure.
I bet Quess looks CUTE in a royal guard uniform.
>>
>>15847117
That would be interesting, if that's not her uniform from CCA.
>>15847039
What happens to Bright?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170906-064853.jpg (685KB, 1057x1468px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170906-064853.jpg
685KB, 1057x1468px
>he wouldn't a Quess
>>
>>15848439
She's cute and all, but she's damn annoying.
I prefer mature characters, like Nanai.
>>
>>15848186
>hat happens to Bright?

In the Quess campaign? Killed in the line of duty in every single ending. If you defeat Amuro fast enough, then kill Bright before Hathaway and Chan arrive, Char will deploy you the Nightingale to mop up the remnants around Axis, and to duel Amuro the death with.
>>
>>15847033
Do people even like this character ?
>>
>>15848499
Fujofaggots who missed out on SEED but were just old enough to fall for Ge/a/ss.
>>
Gyunei or Hathaway?
>>
>>15848439
>He wouldn't lick her vagina.
Tomino is ashamed of you.
>>
>>15849128
I would have liked to have known more about Gyunei
>>
>>15849128
Mafty.
>>
>>15848439
She makes me want to commit at least two crimes.
>>
File: bright spurdo.png (25KB, 872x632px) Image search: [Google]
bright spurdo.png
25KB, 872x632px
>>15846908
Hey, don't forget Judau. Watching the original series trilogies building to Char's Counterattack, I was thinking the final movie was going to be some badass 3-way team up between the three Gundam protagonists, all versus Char and neo-zeon.

>Amuro, Kamille, and Judau all team up to defend Neo-White Base (under Bright's controll) and battle against a fully-awakened newtype godmode Char and the Neo-Zeons
>antics ensue as differing personalities clash
>all the loose ends get tied up

MAN, was I setting myself up for the disappointment of the century.
>>
>>15849641

Unless you're suggesting that Char is a good enough pilot to require all 3 to beat him, which is laughable since he can't beat even Amuro alone in 0079, then there be no named characters for Kamille and Judau to fight. And just having them go up against mooks or characters like Gyunei who were only just introduced and have no history with them or apparent skill to rival theirs would be pointless and boring.
>>
>>15849128

In Shin Gihrens Greed, they both have diffrent private scenario's like Quess.

Gyunei:

[Fail to destroy the Nu Gundam within 10 turns]: Axis fails to fall, Gyunei dies in the crossfire of the battle.

[Defeat Kayra's RE-GZ, Then kill Amuro]: Gyuneis defeat of Amuro Ray leaves Char in a state of morbid horror, realizing that his dreams of a confrontation with Amuro had been not only quashed, but by a scrub like Gyunei. Despite his disappointment, he promotes Gyunei as his new second in command for all future military operations, along with handing over command of his newtype corps to him. With his victory, Gyunei not only gains the favor of Neo Zeon, but successfully courts Quess to his side. Now with all the pieces he needs, Gyunei begins preparing for the removal of Char and the rise of his own Zeon.

Hathaway:

[Fail to encounter Quess in 10 turns]: Quess is lost in the battlefield, Hathaway will never gain closure to his relationship with her. Without any reason to return to the Ra-Cailum, Hathaways drifts aimlessly in space, waiting for the end. BAD END

[Have Hathaway 1-space away from Quess, then choose to dodge the Missile from Chan's RE-GZ]: Canon ending. BAD END

[Have Hathaway 1-space way from Quess, then choose to take the blow from Chans RE-GZ]: Gundam Evolve ending, Hathaway and Quess return to the Ra-Cailium together. BEST END

[Have Hathaway 1-space away from Quess after at least 5 turns have passed, Quess refuses to listen to Hathaway and goes into a berserker rage to try and defeat Amuro. Kill Quess]: Hathaway's Flash ending, Hathaway will become Mafty. BAD END, Mafty may now be selected in custom operations.
>>
>>15848439
Would pump and dump.
>>
>>15849641
I too thought something similar to what you posted would happen.
>>
>>15849814
>Now with all the pieces he needs, Gyunei begins preparing for the removal of Char and the rise of his own Zeon.
That's strange, since he had no political consiousness and his ambitions weren't as big.
>: Gundam Evolve ending, Hathaway and Quess return to the Ra-Cailium together. BEST END
AND NO CHARGES WERE FILED!
>>
>>15850589
>since he had no political consiousness and his ambitions weren't as big
He did want the removal of Char though
>>
>>15851085
But he has nothing to contribute to the Neo Zeon, but his military skills. He won't last for long
>>
>>15849814
>Gyunei gets to kill Amuro, make Char butthurt AND fuck Quess
Literally the best ending.
>>
>>15846798
This is hilarious, it's funny but I think it would actually qualify as good character exposition
>>
File: smug reinhard.png (649KB, 594x767px) Image search: [Google]
smug reinhard.png
649KB, 594x767px
>>15847033
>Posting inferior Reinhard.
ftfy
>>
On the 2nd Tomino apparently apologized for CCA's "incomprehensible story". Typical Tomino modesty or? He also wanted to make it more sexy.
https://www.daily.co.jp/leisure/kansai/2017/09/07/0010533172.shtml
>>
>>15846798
Source on the anime ? I'm a noob yet.
>>
>>15857123
Legend of the Blue Wolves
>>
>>15857123
Mobile Suit Gundam: Char's Counter Attack (hence the CCA)
>>
>>15849641
Would have been better if Kamille filled the Gyunei Guss role that he was obviously meant to fill from the start
>Judau comes back from Jupiter after years of NT research, including the new Psycho-Frame
>Char's Neo Neo Zeon attack his convoy and steal it
>Judau joins up with Londo Bell to get it back before they use it to force a mass-extinction event on Earth
>Amuro Vs Char just like in the actual film
>Kamille in the α Azieru Vs Judau in ReGZZ
>>
>>15857180

> Gyunei was obviously meant to be Kamille

There's nothing obvious about it, Gyunei himself is nothing like Kamille, Quess is nothing like Four beyond the superficially similar hair color and the idea Gyunei was ever meant to be Kamille is both entirely fan made with no-one having ever provided a source and dumb as shit besides.
>>
>>15857198
>Quess is nothing like Four
Has anyone ever seriously suggested that? Because THAT's retarded
>>
>>15857200

Yes. I've questioned why people think Gyunei was ever meant to to be Kamille and his love interest, Quess being similar to Kamille's love interest, Four is one of the most oft repeated cues. The whole thing is retarded.
>>
>>15857207

> I've questioned why people think Gyunei was ever meant to to be Kamille multiple times

Meant to add that last bit.
>>
>>15857207
Gyunei just about works; a young Newtype who's totally on board the Char hype-train. With the contempt Kamille cast on Earth-sphere authority figures during Zeta, I can see him going to Neo Zeon (though definitely not backing the Axis drop).
Quess as Four makes zero sense. They're not even remotely similar, other than having ovaries and turquoise hair.
>>
Kamille has Fa, so leaving her for some Brat would be ultra-bad move
>>
>>15857225
>With the contempt Kamille cast on Earth-sphere authority figures during Zeta, I can see him going to Neo Zeon (though definitely not backing the Axis drop).
Except he had the same contempt for Haman, a spacenoid, and wasn't particularly thrilled about people like Wong and AEUG leadership.

Kamille at the end of the show would sooner have gone autistic and killed Char, screaming about how he doesn't deserve to live.
>>
File: thumbs up visors down.gif (1MB, 498x466px) Image search: [Google]
thumbs up visors down.gif
1MB, 498x466px
>>15857234
>killed Char, screaming about how he doesn't deserve to live.
I'd watch that version of CCA.
>>
>>15857225

Kamille was never totally on board the Char hype train and questioned him repeatedly throughout Zeta. Mind you, neither is Gyunei, who not only competes (rather one sidedly) with Char for Quess' attention, but also makes it pretty clear he's with Char to make himself a better soldier and a newtype, not put of adulation for the guy. Kamille would also have left Neo Zeon long before the start of the movie regardless, because Char's openly dropping asteroids and killing people even in the start of the film. He might have supported the idea of colonial independence or Contolism, but so did Amuro and both take issue with Char because of his methods, not his motives.
>>
CCA Char-Neo-Zeon Kamille would be Enhanced Humaned on top of a nattie newtype so he'd be a total fucking mess incorporating equal parts of Quess and and Gyunei
>>
>>15857310

Nanai's cyber labs didn't turn out unstable enhanced humans though and Gyunei is perfectly stable. Any drama he has is caused by the fact he's a teenager with a crush and is nothing like Four or Rosamia's madness. Not to mention Neo Zeon Kamille would be 23, which is somewhat out of the range of love interest for 13 year old Quess. Yea, the ages might have been changed, but then Hathaway doesn't make sense, since there's no reason he'd be old enough to be Kamille's contemporary. Not to mention that Kamille repeating Char's mistakes in a triangle with Hathaway and Quess when he's already done so 6 years ago in Zeta. Even thematically it makes no sense for them to be the same.
>>
File: Char.Aznable.full.427619.jpg (2MB, 1466x2042px) Image search: [Google]
Char.Aznable.full.427619.jpg
2MB, 1466x2042px
>>15857373
>which is somewhat out of the range of love interest for 13 year old Quess
Age is nothing but a number, stop letting gravity weigh down your soul
>>
Nanai deserves more appreciation
>>
>>15857241
Funny you mention that, in Shin Gihrens Greed for the PSP, if you fail to drop Axis and instead invade Earth as Chars Neo Zeon, you can encounter a fully healed Kamille who is fighting alongside Londo Bell to repel Char from the planet.

When you have the two encounter one another, Char will actually be rather taken aback to see Kamille healed and attempts to open a talk with him. Kamille remains quiet and refuses to talk to him. When Char questions why Kamille would ever still chose to fight for the Federation after everything they allowed back in the Gryps war, Kamille very calmly tells Char that the friend and comrade he once knew, Quattro Bajena, died in the final battle of that war. All that he sees in front of him is another monster of Zeon, not any different from Haman. Char very quietly accepts this and begins to fight Kamille soon following.
>>
>>15857373
yeah but enhancing Kamille would make him a doubleplus spastic
>>
File: char - manly tears.png (265KB, 640x481px) Image search: [Google]
char - manly tears.png
265KB, 640x481px
>>15857480
Damn I'd love to see that animated
>>
>>15857488

No, it wouldn't. Putting aside that there's no reason to enhance him beyond "it gives the plot an excuse to have Kamille with Char if he's looney" it wouldn't make him looney or any different than who he was, since cybernetic enhancement doesn't have notable side effects in Char's Counterattack. It's also putting aside that Char would have no reason to do it in the first place. If you accept that Char was actually attached enough to Kamille to want him by his side, then he's never going to mindfuck him just to have him around while if you don't think he cares that much then there's no reason he'd want him around in the first place. The whole thing is just fans attempting to give Kamille relevance in a story he has no relevance too in the first place, when really they should just accept that he has no place in the film.
>>
>Char becomes a space dictator and high commander of United Colonies space fleet
>next step after Axis drop is suppression of the EFSF remnants' resistance, which would probably take around several years
>Nanai perfects the psychoframe technology and marries Char. Probably, the marriage wouldn't be as pleasant as it would be shown in public media
>after receiving news about her father and murdering Hathaway, Quess remains a loyal servant of the new government. Together with several other newtypes and talented pilots (like Marida Cruz and Gyunei Guss) she serves in the elite troops
>those minor old farts are serving as the ministers in the new Government
>Anaheim Electronics is nationalised, Carbine family is out of business.
That would be nice to see
>>
>>15857480
>calmly tells Char that the friend and comrade he once knew, Quattro Bajena, died in the final battle of that war
Fuck man I expected CCA to tie up everything and even have the previous gundam protagonists make an appearance but whatever I still somewhat enjoyed the movie.
>>
>>15857538
The whole Char Scenario for that game was intresting enough for an adaptation ,though getting the best ending possible meant allowing the Axis drop to fail, and instead working together with Amuro to destroy the Earth Federation planetside.

[How to get the best ending for Char]

Step 1. Stop Londo Bell from successfully putting down insurrections at Side 1, 2, 4 and 5. Defeat Bright Noa at Side 3 and rescue all Neo Zeon allies from the area.
Step 2. Develop the Psycho Frame, then leak a copy of the data to Anaheim Electronics.
Step 3. Bully Amuro at Sweetwater (Do not shoot him down at Sweetwater until you talk to him three times in battle)
Step 4. Start the 5th Luna drop and have Amuro and Gyunei enter into battle right as the Nuclear Pulse engines boot up. Nanai will warn you that Gyunei is in danger and request you save him.
Step 5. Shoot down Amuro at 5th Luna, then order Gyunei to abandon him Jagd Doga. Londo Bell will capture the unit and will use its frame to complete to Hi-Nu Gundam.
Step 6. Under no circumstances attend the peace accords on Sweetwater, Quess will not be recruited.
Step 7. Capture Luna II and Axis, then boot up with Nuclear Pulse engines on Axis. If Gyunei was deployed to capture Luna II, you will learn on turn 3 of the battle that he successfully captured the Hi-Nu Gundam. Choose to have Gyunei detained following this action to gain extra alignment.
Step 8. Let 1 of the 3 engines on Axis be destroyed. The Axis drop will fail and the operation will change to a direct Earth invasion.
Step 9. Have maxed out Lawful alignment and Public Opinion, Char will decide to rescue Amuro from the debris of the Axis battle. After find him, Amuro will talk down to Char for even attempting to drop Axis, but agrees the Earth Federation is mankinds real enemy. The two strike a partnership and Amuro will join Neo Zeon as Char's second in command.

[Part 1]
>>
>>15857538

(Cont.)

Step 10. Nanai will propose having Anaheim Electronics nationalized. Agree to her proposal and you will get plans for the Kashatyria and the Shinanju once your tech is high enough. Vist Foundation will release the Unicorn Gundam's design to Federation, making it mass produce-able.

Step 11. Invade Earth and capture every single major zone of the planet besides Dakar. When Londo Bell attempts to interfere, have Amuro talk to Bright to have him pull his forces from the battle.

Step 12. Invade and capture Dakar, Bright will return to defend the base, this time refusing to leave. Defeat the Federation once and for all.

Step 13 [Ending] The Earth Federation has been destroyed and Neo Zeon reigns supreme over the planet. With the Earth now under his control, along with Amuro serving as his commandant, a plan begins to move mankind into space over time instead of a full out nuclear holocaust. With Nanai and Amuro's guidance, a new golden age begins on Earth and in space. While Amuro continues to watch over Char to stop his ambitions from harming mankind, Char is satisfied in knowing his guilt over Lalah has been lifted, and his own dreams of a world for Newtypes is well within reach.
>>
>>15857789
>No, it wouldn't
yes it would
show me your Enhanced Human textbook that says otherwise
> If you accept that Char was actually attached enough to Kamille to want him by his side, then he's never going to mindfuck him just to have him around while if you don't think he cares that much then there's no reason he'd want him around in the first place
yeah Char would never selfishly use somebody even while harboring some feelings towards them only to lose that person in combat
>>
File: MUH PARENTS.gif (381KB, 180x135px) Image search: [Google]
MUH PARENTS.gif
381KB, 180x135px
>>15846798
>>Nanai: Do you have a name?
>>Char: Kamille
[Angry newtype potato pressure]
>>
>>15861664

Show me your enhanced human handbook that says all enhanced humans in every era turn out that way. Also, Char using someone who wants to fight in combat is entirely different to him intentionally destroying someone's mind to ensure they are compliant.
>>
>>15861663
This is literally the best ending of all of Gundam UC and I love it.
>>
>>15861754
true, ZZ shows that if you throw a spastic in your Enhancing Machine they come out normal in opposition to Z's spastics
>>
>>15861663
So the path to total peace in the UC is Char AND Amuro go Sieg Zeon all the way.

I like that
>>
Everyone i look at this OP image i can't help but see Char fondling Nanai's tits
>>
>>15861784
I would say its less about Amuro coming to agree with Chars ideals, and more with him serving as his balancing force, stopping him from going completely mad and destroying the planet out of petty desires.

Here are all the endings to Chars 0093 Campaign

Char Endings

[All engines of Axis are destroyed, Amuro has the Nu Gundam still intact]: Canon ending

[Protect all engines on Axis, destroy the Nu Gundam]: Axis falls onto Earth, plunging the planet into a long nuclear winter. Despite the losses, survivors are found on the planet, and are quickly moved into space. While small terror groups begin to rise to protest the incident, mankind is completely prepared to venture into the stars without Earth to hold them back. Good ending.

[Fail to drop Axis while your alignment is below 20%, Amuro is consumed by the Psycho Frame while pushing back Axis. Char is completely mortified by the idea that even in death, Amuro still managed to beat him. Instead of heeding your advisors advice to invade Earth, Char coldly chooses to drop Luna II onto the planet instead. May now produce GPO-2's and Zaku IIC (Nuclear-type). Drop Luna II.] Earth is completely destroyed, humanity is completely wiped from its surface and the damage done to the planets surface will never heal. Realizing what he has just done out of his own anguish, Char vanishes from the public eye and space devolves into complete chaos. Mankind is forever damned to endless warfare and conflict. Worst ending.

[Capture Earth without Amuro as your commandant]: Char takes complete control of the Earth and begins forcefully moving mankind into space as he turns the planet into a highly protected nature reserve. Any non-military personnel are hunted as illegals and are purged or detained. "Good" ending.

[Capture Earth with Amuro as your commandant]: As noted above. Best Ending.
>>
Is there website with all the endings to to the various SRW titles? I love the ideas that they throw around but am not much of a gaming type of guy.
>>
>>15861834
Uhh, so the canon ending is like the "midldle" between good and bad.
>>
>>15862063
Its a bad ending, but its better than the Luna II ending.
>>
>>15861857
there's a wiki
>>
File: UAGH.png (951KB, 1280x688px) Image search: [Google]
UAGH.png
951KB, 1280x688px
>>15862065
I know, but I think it's the best ending to end Gundam UC. dunno why it just fits
>>
It took way from making Char into young girls.
>>
>>15849814
>Despite his disappointment, he promotes Gyunei as his new second in command

Char would literally never do that. The dude holds some serious grudges towards those who shit on his schemes.

Reads like Gyuneis own fanfiction tbqh. I mean Gyunei? Fuckin' courting Quess? Ha
What's Kamilles?
>>
what if char names his son garma?
>>
>>15862587
Bafflingly enough, the game completely skips over the events of Zeta and ZZ, meaning the characters from those events don't get story modes. Kamille and Judau do appear as enemies in Chars Campaign though, once you invade Earth. All the story modes are...

Revil [General]
Gihren [General]
Char [Commander]
Ramba Ral [Commander]
Amuro Ray [Soldier]
Dozle Zabi [Commander/ General]
Admiral Tianem [Commander/General]
Kycillia Zabi [Commander/General]
Garma Zabi [Commander]
Gaia [Black Tri Stars unit] [Soldier]
M'quve [Commander]
Bright Noa [Commander]
Tem Ray [Commander]

Amuro Ray [Soldier]
Char Aznable [General]
Quess Paraya [Soldier]
Gyunei [Soldier]
Hathaway Noa [Soldier]
>>
>>15862699
Uhm, what about the Amuro storyline in UC 0093, do you have a link to read it?
>>
>>15847039
What are Hathaways?
>>
File: Amruo Fed.jpg (9KB, 300x170px) Image search: [Google]
Amruo Fed.jpg
9KB, 300x170px
>>15862709

No links to any plot synopsis, but i can give a quick one.

Play as Amuro's unit initially cleaning out colonies of Axis and Glemy remnants still lurking around. Eventually, you will be called to quell a potential insurrection at Side 1, Sweetwater. You encounter Char in his Saszabi, who will not attack you, but instead just beckon you for a fight. If you manage to defeat him at Sweetwater, the Federation will grant your unit all the resources you could possibly want, along with angling your forces closer to 5th Luna.

If you manage to stop 5th Luna, the talks at Sweetwater fail, but Quess still chooses to join Char. The plot proceeds as usual until Axis, in which you can decide which ending you will get.

[Fail to destroy all of Axis's engines, Have the Nu Gundam]: Canon ending

[Destroy two of the three engines on Axis, Chan still alive, Have Nu Gundam]: Nu Gundam manages to push back Axis with mankinds collective will powering him. Amuro is not taken by the Psychoframe, while Char is absorbed by it. Amuro chooses to retire from the Federation.

[Fail to destroy all of Axis's engines, Bright is killed or chose to give the Nu Gundam to Gyunei to save Kayra]: Axis falls, Earth is destroyed. Amuro is imprisoned in Sweetwater.

[Destroy all of Axis's engines, then take over Sweetwater]: Char Aznable is captured following the battle and is taken before a Federal Court. Forcing Char to face justice, Bright chooses to retire from the Federation to help rebuild his familys relationship and Amuro becomes the new leader of Londo Bell.
>>
>>15846798

>Kamille's a woman's name! newtype rage in the future
>>
>>15862087

Probably because it's (a) the one you're used to and (b) it's rather Tomino (at least, 80's Tomino, not 2000's Tomino) to have such a bittersweet ending.

>>15862587

It is fan-fiction. The whole point of the best alternate endings is to make an ending that gives singular characters or factions best case scenarios, while regular stories try to balance things in some manner. Hence "good, bad or best" endings. Gyunei's has him ending up with Quess and taking over for Char because that's basically what he wanted in the film. He thought if he killed Amuro that Quess would become his, and he originally became a newtype because, as he put it, people like Char end up destroying colonies when they get upset, so he wanted to become someone who could prevent colonies being destroyed. I don't even think he's necessarily wrong about Quess, since she latched on to Amuro and then Char because they were cool and wanted their validation. If Gyunei proved their superior then there's a good chance she might have fallen for him instead.
>>
>>15862732
>>15849814

I highlighted the post where I detailed all of Hathaways endings below your reply. Its right underneath everything dealing with Gyunei.
Thread posts: 93
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.