[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was the purpose of these characters?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Img_1216672_37837536_0.jpg (378KB, 724x973px) Image search: [Google]
Img_1216672_37837536_0.jpg
378KB, 724x973px
What was the purpose of these characters?
>>
>>15834601
To get Rosamia or whatever her name was killed.
>>
>>15834601
The sunrise made Tomino put them in.
>>
comedic relief
>>
>>15834601
At least they're slightly more helpful and not worthless like the original kids were.
>>
>>15835393
The original kids weren't useless. They put out fires on White Base and found the bombs planted by the Acguy team in Jaburo.
>>
>>15834601
Wasn't Char the one that dragged the kids onto the Argama in the first place, why did he ditch them
>>
>>15834601

Fucking NONE! Nobody gives a rat's ass about the stupid fucking support cast in anime and yet the goddamn gooks keep bloating the inconsequensial roster of background characters that do nothing but eat up precious air time and be fucking annoying in every fucking anime!
>>
>>15835570
They keep Fa occupied.
>>
I didn't mind Victory's kids as much.
>>
>>15834601

They were Char's sex slaves or something like that.
>>
They're supposed to be endearing, but in retrospect, >>15836444 is probably right. You know Char, always hedging his bets.
>>
>>15834601
They are war-orphans. MSG tries to explore a lot of the real-life consequences of war.
>>
File: 12132434.png (624KB, 797x549px)
12132434.png
624KB, 797x549px
Blex's kids.
>>
>>15834601
>What was the purpose of these characters?

To shit on the /m/-tards that 32 years after Zeta Gundam would ask "what was the purpose of these characters?" See Tomino had it planned all along. That man is a freaking Genius.
>>
>>15837054

I have that theory too.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.