[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

koyo had a hard life. he deserved better

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: fagner.jpg (250KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
fagner.jpg
250KB, 640x960px
koyo had a hard life. he deserved better
>>
>Trying to talk about Fafner without new information coming out or someone livewatching

A futile effort. The ability to discuss a show for prolonged amount of time is entirely based around the ability to shitpost that show. There isn't enough attention in shitposting Fafner because most of the fans either acknowledge it's flaws or don't bite into bait because attention seekers much like Sphinx Type Festum are far too obvious in how they try and see if anyone is biting
>>
>>15834069
i'm not shitposting. i sincerely believe koyo deserved better. he was the first non mary sue to emerge from the initial group only to get fucked right away. he then proceeds to get fucked over again at the end while everyone mourns for souji and then when he pops in the movie he gets fucked YET AGAIN and no one even notices. jesus
>>
>>15834270
I don't doubt your sincerity, I'm just saying that you trying to start a conversation here right now is pointless. The interested people are all talked out because we've talked about it enough and we don't have someone live blogging to relive the experience with and troll the shit out of, and the shitposters know we don't take bait so they won't bump and spam these threads with posts to get attention
>>
>>15835109

Frankly Id rather honestly here from someone enjoying a series for the first time than another thread bitching about Gundam or Macross
>>
>>15833937
>>
>>15835130
Same, but as we all know, the issue is GETTING someone to actually watch the damn show because of the cancerous mindset that UNLESS THE FIRST EPISODE OF A SHOW IS SUPER AMAZING IT'S SHIT that's been pushed by marketers and the ADD generation so that they can make shows and movies that only have effort put into early production and then turn to shit.

It's why a great series like Made in Abyss isn't selling, because like Fafner it prioritized world building over FLASHY EPIC GURREN LAGGAN first episode garbage.
>>
>>15833937
He eventually got to bully Misao Kurusu back for the shit that happened in the movie, at least.
>>
>>15834069
>acknowledge it's flaws
Elaborate. Whats there to acknowledge?
>>
>>15838121
Don't be that guy, anon.
>>
>>15838121
not enough koyo desu but i'm just op
>>
>>15838121
High barrier of entry do to the nature of the first half of the first series
Average to horrible animation for the first series.
A bit rushed in the final arc of Exodus(BUT STILL GOOD)
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.