[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OH NONONONONO it's another death star AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 155
Thread images: 27

File: DIqvur9UMAAdgeI.jpg (86KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
DIqvur9UMAAdgeI.jpg
86KB, 720x960px
OH NONONONONO
it's another death star
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
Or they're fielding mass produced death stars

Or this is lazily thrown together packaging like star wars usually has
>>
What if it is just a star death?
>>
>>15833622
Why the art looks like some 1990s game cover?
>>
>>15833622
Why does that TIE Silencer's laser cannons have no barrel openings????
>>
>>15833658
>TIE Silencer
>Silencer

Im sorry I didn't catch that, I was distracted by the sound of something retarded.
>>
Hello, my name is Rich Minerski, I'm the Milwaukee building inspector. I'm here to see if your licenses are valid
>>
Why are these new designs so shit? I mean, really – what happened?
>>
File: 71RaYizVGdL._SL1500_.jpg (173KB, 1500x947px) Image search: [Google]
71RaYizVGdL._SL1500_.jpg
173KB, 1500x947px
>>15833622
Revell? not glorious Bandai?
>>
Once the Death Star is mass-produced...
>>
>>15833744
Trying to emulate the originals.
I remember reading an essay once about how trying to cash in on nostalgia is a losing battle, because in trying to recreate the thing you're nostalgic for you aren't actually making something like it, you're making something like your imperfect, biased memory of the thing, so it always comes out wrong. Same principle here. They're trying to make designs which look like they're from the originals, but they're coming out skewed.
>>
>>15833750
For lack of a better term, sort of like an uncanny valley effect?
>>
>>15833757
Not a bad way of describing it. It's got the features of the oldschool designs; simple shapes, tie-fighter layout and cockpit, rough surfaces and greeblies, drab colours with dirty weathering. But even though it's got the classic features, it's clearly not a classic design. Same as how something can have all the features of a real person but still be noticeably not a real person.
>>
>>15833747
Bandai has the japanese license, and makes much better SW models.

Bandai is not allowed to sell to america, so Revell sells here
>>
>>15833658
because it's the model kit super imposed on the background

and yes revel makes shit model kits
>>
>>15834085
but that's fucking wrong they just had a simultaneous release of the Episode 8 Poe's X-Wing yesterday on Force Friday at Gamestop

http://www.gamestop.com/collectibles/toys/star-wars-the-last-jedi-poes-boosted-x-wing-1-72-model-kit-only-at-gamestop/152238
>>
File: wat.jpg (73KB, 534x512px) Image search: [Google]
wat.jpg
73KB, 534x512px
>>15833622
How the fuck is the First Order getting the resources and manpower to build all of this shit?
Are they the SW equivalent of Neo Zeon?
>>
>>15834085
No wonder the PG Falcon's P-Bandai.

If Bandai had a wider license that shit would be regular release.
>>
>>15834322
>Force Friday
Eh?
>>
>>15834322
He's probably referring to the issue before the first movie with Bandai being blocked outside of Japan. Guess it got resolved
>>
>>15834362
Imagine neo zeon with the FO's vast funding.

they could probably just throw money at the EF and buy the earth and the colonies.
>>
>>15834383

It's the day all the new Star Wars merch comes out. Stores all over will be doing big events and sales with cosplayers and shit. They did it for both TFA and RO.
>>
>>15833622
I KNOW WHAT THAT IS!
>>
At what point will the film component of Star Wars be so bloated that it will cease to mean anything? Has it already happened?
>>
>>15836480
Jabba the Hut movie
which is happening by the way
>>
>>15834434
More like Neo Zeon would build colonies 3x the size specifically for dropping and turning into lasers
>>
>>15834554
Are people going to just regurgitate this in every star wars thread
>>
>>15833622
Starts with a Death Star
Ends with a Death Star
>>
>>15840573
They might as well since each of these new films keeps regurgitating the OT.
>>
>>15840573
Shit, I feel like I've seen it half the time when there's been mention of a reference to any former work in any thread recently.

Though it was pretty justified when people were saying it in that one Ready Player One thread.
>>
File: clapping-hands copy.jpg (50KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
clapping-hands copy.jpg
50KB, 900x600px
>>15833622

I RECOGNIZE THAT
>>
>>15840581
>>15840586

Yet you people regurgitate the same thing as it's funny. This is BING BING WAHOO tier.
>>
>>15840602

>He didn't recognize that

Heh, how's it feel to be a loser, mister?
>>
>>15840610
>he reuses a thing he found on the interwebs
:^)
>>
>>15840618

>He didn't recognize that
:3c
>>
>>15840586
Only plebs like red letter media.
>>
File: COC16.png (234KB, 621x475px) Image search: [Google]
COC16.png
234KB, 621x475px
Once the Death Star is mass produced, we'll crush the rebellion in no time!
>>
Is this a fully functional Death Star along the lines of the original, or the DSII, or are they reusing the world ship idea that led to the now-canon Death Star III (which was the setting for one of the Star Tours speeders accidentally ending up participating in the fight against)?
>>
>>15834362
After their show of power in TFA I think there are a lot of planets willing to ally with them so they don't get destroyed or something
>>
>>15840716
>After their show of power in TFA

Which never made sense to begin with and will always be a stain throws this entire trilogy squarely into "Well, the writers should have thought that one out better." How are a bunch of butthurt space redneck Palpatine holdouts stranded on Not-Hoth able to make themselves even more powerful than the Empire (it's a Death Star, but it destroys whole planet SYSTEMS!) before anyone is even allied with them?
>>
>>15840733
Look at the director. Look at what he does.

He's not the type of person to think about the damage he does to the lore or future installments.
>>
>>15833622
Black hearted ball
Roll the devil's dice
Blow it up once more
But it's so good they re-built it trice
>>
File: tumblr_mqenep0qMy1r3cmt8o1_500.gif (912KB, 430x241px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mqenep0qMy1r3cmt8o1_500.gif
912KB, 430x241px
>>15840650
Oh shit, what should I do, Anon?!
>>
>>15840733
They aparently just used the knowledge the empire already had on a planet they found that would work perfectly thanks to the crystals that made up its core, they didn't so much make something enterely new as put all their cards in a superweapon that while more powerful than the Death Star it was also far more dangerous to themselves since they needed for literally everything to be working in perfect order or the planet would detonate under their feet
>>
>>15834085
>What are shopping services
>>
>>15840826
4 or 5 times now.

Death Star Prototype - Questionably canon.
Death Star - Canon
Death Star (II) - Canon
Death Star (III) - Now canon. Built on one of the the worldcraft chassis using DS 1 blueprints, complete with the same flaw (granted, it was simply supposed to be a decoy while its owner stole ships from various shipyards). Was used by Disney to explain why there was another Death Star that one Star Tours speeder accidentally got involved with alongside the Alliance.

Now we're at Death Star IV: A New One.
>>
They really should have switched the status quo with the bad guys being the loosely organized rebels and the heroes having the big clumsy organization woth too much power.
>>
>>15833622
George Lucas was the crazy one they said.
George Lucas was killing the franchise they said.
Nothing could be worse than prequel trilogy they said.
Like everything else in the world, when you take down one enemy, something worse will always replace it.

>>15833750
This, but look at the director they hired to build the groundwork for the new trilogy. J.J. Abrams, the man's built his brand off of not only plagiarizing, but plagiarizing from the series he's directing. Into Darkness might as well be called Wrath of Khan minus Space Seed

And this isn't getting into the trainwreck the characters are.

>>15841030
Wasn't there a novel (clearly not canon anymore) where the Hutts managed to fund a prototype-ish Death Star?
>>
>>15840650
then patricians are in the wrong
>>
>>15841173
>Wasn't there a novel (clearly not canon anymore) where the Hutts managed to fund a prototype-ish Death Star?

The Darksaber, which was a piece of shit that didn't work because the Hutts were cheap and cut corners everywhere.
>>
>>15841173
Lucas' flaw was that he got too big for his britches. He was always an artist but he REFUSED to let people temper him, which turned the Prequels to shit.

Disney is just a soulless machine that has no innovation, it just wants to make money.
>>
>>15841030
I thought it was Star Tours 2 that was canon
>>
>>15833622
Did Jabba the Hut sit on a TIE Interceptor?
>>
>>15833642

Carrie Fisher?
>>
>>15841251
dammit
>>
>>15841207
It was made canon as a whole. James Fadden wrote up the in-series lore explaining Star Tours' existence as well as its participation in an attack on a 3rd death star. The origins are vague, though some other articles vaguely explained it was either the prototype Death Star completed into DS1 format, or a superficial Death Star (using in part or as a whole the worldcraft-converted-to-DS lore).
>>
>that guy who loved the empire and the interceptor was his favorite fighter
>>
>>15841202
True that, a genus needs a tight leash otherwise they usually go mad. However I'd rather have a mad genus create flawed Prequels, than the intellectually bankrupt and soulless monstrosity that is the new Trilogy. Hell, for all of Lucas's problems with character and script writing. I don't think he'd create people as awful as Kylo and Rey.

>>15841251
5 star post

>>15840652
On an unrelated note
Anyone want to see a Gundam battle done with the choreography and music from Star Wars? Clearly the capital ships won't be as durable, but it would certainly be something fun to watch.

>>15841352
>Well sir, we took a TIE Interceptor design, and flatted it to reduce wind resistance. We also replaced the ion maneuvering jets with a rocket engine because shooting out fire exhaust in space looks cooler.
>>
File: 10487544a5.jpg (103KB, 784x1113px) Image search: [Google]
10487544a5.jpg
103KB, 784x1113px
BEEP BEEP HERE COMES ANOTHER MEMETROOPER
>>
>>15844593
Wow, they're actually trying to recreate the unexpected memery of 'TR-8R'. Unless this guy can spin he'll be forgotten as soon as he's offscreen though. Even if he does spin it'll cause more groans than anything. You can't plan these things. Memes just happen.
>>
>>15844644
Memes... have changed.
>>
>>15844644

TR-8R wasn't memorable and meme'd because he spun, he was memorable because he was half way effective and threatening when no one expected anything of any stormtrooper. He took on Finn with a new weapon and seemed to be winning, with Han having to kill him since Finn was failing even with a lightsaber, the franchise's signature weapon. This new guy could come out on a hoverboard doing donuts and it won't make him loved, just like Phasma wasn't beloved despite having a distinct armor a la Boba Fett.
>>
>>15844687
He was memorable because he was the only character with a motivation fueled by a personal passion in the whole movie.

He comes face to face with the guy who not only switched to joining the enemy's side, but also is personally responsible for the deaths of many of your friends and comrades. Even if you ignore all the ideologies of the FO and the Resistance, the murder of your friends is personal. He may have had the one line that consisted of just a single word, but it was one that filled vengeance and hatred for Finn's guts.
>>
>>15844704

Han and Kylo were fuelled by a personal passion too. Han wanted to help his son, at least once he'd gotten the Millennium Falcon back, and was willing to die (seemed to help Kylo do it even) to try and achieve that, while Kylo wanted to emulate his grandfather for some unknown reason. Which is personal regardless. You can certainly argue TR-8R had more emotion and passion in his role, and that that contributed to his memorability, which I would agree with, but he wasn't the only one with personal stakes in the film's plot. Even Finn's role was pretty personal though really, since he wanted to rescue the person who helped him and had no other stake in the rebellion (I'm sorry, resistance).
>>
>>15833637
>lazily thrown together
Ill give you that but, knowing guys that work in licensing, they actually cant do something like throwing a Naboo fighter next to the Vong or some shit, theyre mighty particular about such things
Face it, theres gonna be more Death Stars
>>
>>15840573
Congratulations on recognizing the joke, oh Autistic One
We should start doing it in Transformers threads too
>>
>>15841298
Star Tours is canon? When the fuck did that happen?
>>
>>15841030
>Death Star that one Star Tours speeder accidentally got involved with alongside the Alliance.
Youve said this twice in the thread, but neither time in an incomplete sentence. Care to indicate what the fuck you are trying to say a third time, in ENGLISH this time?
>>
>>15844737
When Disney gained full rights to Star Wars.
>>
I don't understand why Disney is playing it so safe with the new trilogy. It's fucking Star Wars. You could shit on a plate and people would happily lap it all up as long as it had the Star Wars name written on it somewhere.
>>
>>15845379
>prequels bad
>OT good
>less crazy creative shit like in prequels, more safe shit and rehashes of things that people fondly remember and are familiar with

Basically Disney's MO.
>>
>>15833622
https://twitter.com/pablohidalgo/status/904052429041188864

It's just box art calm the fuck down.
>>
>>15833622
pablo hidalgo looks like a fag
>>
>>15845531
Come on now, anon. Use your brain. Do you honestly think he'd confirm or deny it before the movie's out?
>>
>>15845606

> he asks, while inferring they'd reveal the existence of another Death Star in a non prominent position on a toy's box art
>>
>>15845606
Why not? Fanboys would cream themselves over it in anticipation right up to release day.
>>
File: Star Wars Kid.webm (3MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Star Wars Kid.webm
3MB, 320x240px
>>15844593
>>
>>15834554
>[autistic hopping dance intensifies]
>>
>>15834362
At least Zeon were smart enough to not build the same giant death machine four fucking times before realizing they should probably spend their limited resources elsewhere.
>>
>>15844593
This is venturing into Zaku "just give it some stupid new weapon and call it a day" MSV territory.
>>
>>15844593
The head stripe ruins it.
>>
>>15847307
>we want the URBAN ART crowd
>>
>>15846319

A relic from simpler times.
>>
>>15847271
They do spent all of their resources on hundreds of impractical "war winning" machines
>>
>>15834393
/to/y fag here, basically Bandai was allowed to sell their model kits for just the ships and machines and shit, but not character models, so no Boba Fett or Darth Vader or anything.
>>
File: 058 copy.jpg (349KB, 1280x1771px) Image search: [Google]
058 copy.jpg
349KB, 1280x1771px
>>15844593
>dat CLAW
The Baund Doc of Star Wars??
>>
>>15847570
>/to/y fag here, basically Bandai was allowed to sell their model kits for just the ships and machines and shit, but not character models

Then why did HLJ stop selling all Bandai SW vehicles models permanently?

And how can they sell Bandai SH Figuarts SW characters but they cant sell Bandai models of the same characters????
>>
>>15847582
Gonna be a blade or something. >>15841694
>>
According to Derringer it wasn't Revell or any American company that asked for Disney to impose the sales restrictions on the Star Wars kits- it was fucking Lego. Bandai model kits are considered by them to be a direct competitor because of how easy they are to put together and being equally high quality.
>>
File: legodv.jpg (40KB, 520x520px) Image search: [Google]
legodv.jpg
40KB, 520x520px
>>15847623
It also explains why the Bandai figure kits can't be sold because Lego has their own line of Star Wars buildable action figures.
>>
Revell just uses random background shit they find online these days. Doubt that death star means anything.
>>
File: dark forces loading screen.jpg (33KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
dark forces loading screen.jpg
33KB, 640x400px
>>15840586
Even with all of the "things I know" nostalgia bait, I think I'd actually clap if Moldy Crow and Kyle Katarn get a film.
But that'll never happen so I'm not going to clap.
>>
File: 1356304078425.jpg (65KB, 342x342px) Image search: [Google]
1356304078425.jpg
65KB, 342x342px
>>15847623
https://youtu.be/XEHsDHWXmHU
>>
>>15847388
Hey man one of them will finally win them the war it's only a matter of time.
>>
>>15847688
That's what they say about every single one
>>
What do you guys think about the Snoke is Yodas sister theory? They look alike so it makes sense.
>>
>>15847783
He's actually a skinny old white dude, he's just CG for some bizarre reason.
>>
>>15847671
Disney does not know how to cherrypick good EU material. Dark Forces would have made for a much better movie than Rogue One.
>>
>>15847388
Late Neo-Zeon was completely reasonable until cocksucking Unicorn happened. All they had was one small fleet of efficiently sized ships, a few dozen Geara Dogas which were a straightforward cost optimized design adapted from Axis, a couple Jagd Dogas which aren't much more than psycommu adapted Geara Dogas, and the Sazabi and they rely on throwing rocks at people. It's not even totally Fukui's fault because Geara Zulu and Neo-Zeong were never meant to be in the story so it wouldn't have had Zee Zulu or Rozen Zulu either. (that still leaves fucking Shamblo though and I don't know whether Kshatriya was forced in by Katoki or not)
>>
>>15848166

That leaves out the Alpha Azieru, a massive mobile armor that's at least comparable to the Shamblo. And that they had newtype research labs that could create cutting edge technology that was literally never properly understood and the love of a large portion of Spacenoids. Late Neo Zeon were never particularly reasonable, and even regular Neo Zeon became a lot less reasonable when Sunrise inserted another Zeon remnant in to the time line before them in the form of Delaz's fleet,so that they were another Zeon remnant rather than the Zeon remnants.
>>
>>15834369
That kit is regular retail everywhere else in the world
>>
>>15834085
Not fucking true and hasn't been for months.

The only restriction they have is on figure kits and mini kits
>>
>>15847594
Because they're separate categories with separate licenses dip shit.
>>
>>15841187
Despite getting the guy who designed the superlaser system. Yeah the Darksaber was basically a weapons platform that was the superlaser firing shaft along with a couple defense turrets
>>
>>15847311
if they want another memetrooper, they should use a plain looking one. That's the charm. And they should never remove their helmet.
>>
>>15844704
>>15844687
Didn't they give him a cringey background or something in a book or something related to the movie?
>>
File: 14326525964_c8305428aa_c.jpg (169KB, 800x406px) Image search: [Google]
14326525964_c8305428aa_c.jpg
169KB, 800x406px
>>15834362
I believe, but cannot be sure as I havent actually read them, that its mentioned in some of the new novels that the Empire as a whole still exists, but do to treaties with the New Republic, they are forbidden from training any stormtroopers, having a military power greater than a specified amount or deploying said military outside of their territory. But they do still exist. I'ts possible that some Imperial worlds are sympathetic with the idea of a Revivalist Imperial cause, and are discreetly sending funds and resources to them. I believe it also gets mentioned that the FO basically just exploited the unknown regions outside the purview of any of the galactic powers.
>>
>>15849316

Yea, he was Finn's squad mate before he defected and had some personal beef with him if I recall. Which I agree is boring tripe. Part of his charm was that he was an everytrooper, he could be anyone or doing it for any reason and he lent the idea that any random storm trooper could be dangerous some credence. Now he's got a name and a background, because every character with a microsecond of screen time in Star Wars must, and he's notable because he's in some way related to the main cast rather than for his personality or actions.
>>
>>15847793
To appear imposing?
>>
>>15848166
>rely on throwing rocks at people
Are you for real? Char actually bought that shit with an insane amount of money, they were swimming on their zeon gold around that time, he didn't choose the fucking Axis because he had nothing better, eh choose it because it was big enough to completely fuck up the earth and then he put nukes inside of it because why the fuck not, all that expenditure is what actually left them poor as fuck and even then they still managed to con their fellow spacenoids out of their food money so they could buil shit like the Rozen Zulu, Sinanju Stein and Kshatriya, also the remnants on the earth were doing their own shit and mantaining their own suits and mobile armor as was the case with the Shambloo
>>
File: 1465762623232.jpg (247KB, 790x590px) Image search: [Google]
1465762623232.jpg
247KB, 790x590px
>>15849362
Then why aren't these things ever explained or hinted at in the FUCKING movies?
>>
>>15849453
Disney knows their target audience doesn't care so why bother?
>>
>>15849453
Same reason they did that with George Lucas beforeto make money out of autists
>>
>>15834362
There are many other powerful generals in the Imperial army, just because the Emperor and Darth Vader is dead doesn't mean the Empire finished

When Ghiren died, you had people like Delaz and Cima still fighting for Zeon
>>
>>15844704
He's cool for the same reasons as Stark Jegan guy and Kobe Byarlant.
>>
>>15849453
And Frankly, I don't really credit JJ Abrams with thinking that far ahead. Heres a question though, does anyone here think the number of weapons on the First Orders Star Destroyer ship from Force Awakens, and the number on an ISD II from the GCW is waaaaaaaay too disproportionate?
>>
>>15850178

Cima didn't stay fighting for Zeon, she took her men and ran for the hills. Partially because she couldn't join the other survivors, but she may never have fought for Zeon for all we know. Regardless, Delaz and co fighting for Zeon years after it fell is silly for the opposite reason no generals rose up to lead an Imperial remnant in Star Wars: the Empire was too big to fail because of the removal of it's head, while Zeon was never that big in the first place. One remnant, fine. Zeon had at least 5 though, and any more than one is dumb.
>>
File: hey kids. wanna buy som'tois.jpg (99KB, 960x686px) Image search: [Google]
hey kids. wanna buy som'tois.jpg
99KB, 960x686px
>>15847623
The action figures were submitted to the Lego greenlight system mid 2012. Lego then replied
>Unfortunately due to our license, the LEGO Group is unable to produce Star Wars action figures, so we will not consider this project further. We're sorry to be the bearers of this disappointing news.
>The challenge with allowing IP-related projects on LEGO CUUSOO is that there is the potential of a license conflict, either with an existing license or with a competitive licensor. Still, it's our view that it is better to be open and allow for possibilities, knowing there will be "no" answers along the way, than shut out the potential of IP-based products altogether.

Four months later Disney bought Star Wars.
There's even a bootleg series based on the original designs, released before the official ones.
>>
>>15844687
He was memeorable because he spun, you revisionist dipshit.

The meme came about from a trailer, well before the movie came out.

Spinning is a good trick. Everyone knew that, and the memes flowed in well before there was much of any knowledge of his competency or lack thereof.

You're the type of person that thinks Baneposting began in July 2012.
>>
File: bullshit.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
bullshit.png
1MB, 1366x768px
>>15847623
>equally high quality
I don't think the PG is going to be covered in studs and seam lines
>>
File: bill.gif (731KB, 370x274px) Image search: [Google]
bill.gif
731KB, 370x274px
>>15851241
>Spinning is a good trick. Everyone knew that
Anakin pls go
>>
File: 1504214408324.png (690KB, 994x883px) Image search: [Google]
1504214408324.png
690KB, 994x883px
>>15851252
or features shit of this caliber
>>
>>15837060
Nah, Char would do an actual money drop. The elites with their souls held down by gravity wouldn't try to top money from falling from the skies. It's guaranteed success.
>>
File: mega_star_destroyer.jpg (91KB, 800x449px) Image search: [Google]
mega_star_destroyer.jpg
91KB, 800x449px
HOLY FUCK SNOKES SHIP IS MASSIVE
>>
>>15851285
Please tell me that's the hundred dollar version, not the $750-ish version
>>
File: DSCF2682.jpg (2MB, 3072x2304px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF2682.jpg
2MB, 3072x2304px
>>15851375
>Please tell me that's the hundred dollar version, not the $750-ish version
It's the $800 UCS set, which if you've been on the /toy/ Lego generals you'd know is bullshit, "My Own Creation" Falcons of that calabuir are known to have full interiors.
>>
>>15850681
>GCW
Galactic Clone War? Galactic Civil War?
>>
>inb4 the exaust port isn't covered/heavily protected

>>15851362
Okay what the fuck. I thought Snoke was supposed to be in hiding or something like that since he looks like a decrepit old ET, but I guess he's parading in his personal 60km long ship now?
Did he build that with the force? Did he use the force to get credits to get a personal LLLL ship?
>>
>>15851669
Galactic Civil War. They just called the other war the Clone Wars.
>>
>>15851362
>They actually made a ship with a size in the same order of magnitude as the Freudian Nightmare
Jesus
>>
File: x-wing-dagobah.png (327KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
x-wing-dagobah.png
327KB, 600x400px
>Rian Johnson: The Force Awakens might have been a film about Luke Skywalker, but The Last Jedi is Luke Skywalker’s film. Missing for decades, his trusty X-Wing rusting beneath the waves, Luke finds redemption in the form of Rey.
>his trusty X-Wing rusting beneath the waves
To people who hoped that TLJ won't be a retread of ESB: are you feeling stupid now?
>>
>>15851911
Hope and belief are two entirely different things.
>>
>>15847842
I'm not even interested in Disney's EU. Their killing the original EU automatically cheapens the entire SW property, since you never know if whatever lazy shit they conjure up today won't be itself retconned in 10-20 years.
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (120KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
120KB, 1280x720px
Snokes Ship called the "Supremacy"

2big4me
>>
File: 7bxObX5.gif (88KB, 574x775px) Image search: [Google]
7bxObX5.gif
88KB, 574x775px
If they progress this much this quickly what's their forty year plan have for size?
>>
My friend put on a 1cc video of the Sega Star Wars Trilogy last night, which induced a lot of nostalgia in me (They used to be in virtually every arcade near me).

I'm surprised at how well it's held up after all these years. Has Star Wars been good at licensing games until, uh, Disney bought them?
>>
Why do people buy Revell kits when you can get a Bandai kit for around the same price?
>>
>>15852175
Jesus. And I thought the Resurgent Class Star Destroyers were ridiculous with how outbadly they can outgun an Imperial II Star Destroyer. Anyone else here think the size and scope of the FOs starships is beginning to become a double plus dumb?
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Resurgent-class_Battlecruiser
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Imperial_II-class_Star_Destroyer
>>
>>15852175
Reminder that the comet / asteroid responsible for the Chicxulub crater which vaporized the dinosaurs near enough was only ~10km around. That would fit in the center of the Supremacy. Granted, we can assume the Supremacy to have a lot of empty space in there too, but being metal whereas most asteroids would be less dense stone and comets made of various ices, there's no doubt the Supremacy has a much greater mass.

So it'll make a nice boom when it inevitably crashes into a planet.
>>
>>15833622
The fact nu /m/ unironically thinks the sequels is good is a death blow to me.
>>
>>15833622
Two Death Stars and one Starkiller Base weren´t enough to learn the lesson.
>>
>>15852288
Bandai kits are substantially more difficult to acquire in burger land.
>>
>>15852175
How could this guy afford this ship?
>>
>>15849453
They, or fans, make it up after the fact.
>>
>>15853067
Not really, amazon exists. That said people often forget the amount of shit you can buy on amazon
>>
>>15853024

> So it'll make a nice boom when it inevitably crashes into the second Starkiller base
>>
>>15856250
Third death star.
>>
File: 800_4514.jpg (45KB, 900x414px) Image search: [Google]
800_4514.jpg
45KB, 900x414px
>>15856582
maybe fourth if it's true that Star Tours 1 is now canon

I know Rex and the Starspeeder itself were canon after that ep of Rebels with the back of the bus joke.
>>
>>15844593
What happend to the glorious days of Clone Troopers?
All these faggy melee weapons, the wrist blade was enough.
>>
>>15856018
He's rich. He likes to flaunt it as well.
>>
File: Tie Defender.jpg (739KB, 1823x1486px) Image search: [Google]
Tie Defender.jpg
739KB, 1823x1486px
>>15833622
at least this is canon!!!
>>
>There are still people in this thread who think a third death star is happening
>>
>>15851362
Is that really that impressive considering they built the death star?
>>
>mfw spaceboots -somewhat- predicted TFA back in '09

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/4965478/1/Star-Wars-VII-The-Third-Secret-Death-Star
>>
>>15862301
thak you big fic spacbutt
Thread posts: 155
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.