[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Unfortunately Zeta is shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

What can fill the void after 0079?
>>
>>15830747
Thunderbolt, 0080.
>>
>>15830747
>What can fill the void after 0079?

What void ?
>>
>>15830747
Try watching a good series now
inb4 triggered gundambabbies
>>
Just don't watch Gundam
>>
>>15830747
>What can fill the void after 0079?
ZZ, CCA, SEED
>>
>>15830977
>ZZ

why would you recommend the fucking worst U.C series?

>SEED

why would you recommend the worst A.C series?

the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>15830747
Nothing. Gundam is forever shit.
>>
>>15831019
>why would you recommend the fucking worst U.C series?
Stop trolling
>>
>>15831019
>being so assblastedly retarded that you can't understand a jokepost
Back to /a/ with you.
>>
>>15830747
A big, fat cock
>>
>>15830747
how can you fill the void that is your life?

these bait threads are shit.... why dont you fill out a job application instead of making these threads
>>
>>15830747
depends on what you're looking for.

Was it the setting of 0079? because there's tons of followups to that with varying levels of quality

If it was the simple, concise story about a boy nutting up there's plenty of those.

There's also a host of better /m/ and non-/m/ shows that are better than 0079(subjectively of course). What do you want from your cartoons?
>>
>>15830771
yes
>>
>>15832012
Well, i definitely don't want moeshit like whatever the fuck that is in your pic related.
>>
>>15832095
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qne4mIegPGM
>>
>>15832095
>moeshit
God I hate western anime fans
Living in Japan talking about anime there's none of this faggotry
Japanese people appreciate anime on a level no westerner ever could
>>
>>15830747
0080, Turn A, Unicorn
>>
>>15832442
Remove Unicorn, add the origin manga.
>>
File: 1493942919137.jpg (19KB, 180x256px) Image search: [Google]
1493942919137.jpg
19KB, 180x256px
>>15832436
Nice meme /a/ but many anime creators hate (((moeshit))) including acclaimed director Ichiro Itano.

"Interviewer: So we're planning a page for fans who don't know you (Itano) or the original Macross.

Itano: Macross Ace (the magazine this is in) is a damned bishoujo character magazine isn't it? I call it "retarded", though. Retarded character moe magazine. I think Macross (the original) was popular because of its balance, 1/3 each of cute girls, robots, and songs. But now they say mecha won't sell, robots won't sell, so they turn it into a character-based anime AND they want the fujoshi. I hate the stench of that sort of thing and so actually don't want to be in any magazine articles related to that bullshit, but I said I'd cooperate if they let me badmouth shit and here I am.

Interviewer: I... see... (tears)

Itano: I DID watch all of Macross F. It's not fair to badmouth something without seeing it (chuckle).
So, like, there's one bit where a sniper in space mounts himself on an asteroid, right? But by doing so half his field of vision is gone. And asteroids aren't stationary so his aim is going to be really unstable. And then they use sniper rifles at point blank range? I notice this sort of stuff, you know.
It's well-drawn for a TV show and they were trying, but the relationships were half-assed and the heart of the drama is way too messy. Last time we had Minmei become a human failure, but this time it was the main character (laugh). People who like this rubbish have a totally different sense from me, so I'd really be happier if they didn't know who I was at all (laugh)."
>>
>>15832446
T. Triggered westerner who can't handle the truth
>>
>>15832446
Nice fake news anon
>>
File: aeugu dayo.jpg (21KB, 311x350px) Image search: [Google]
aeugu dayo.jpg
21KB, 311x350px
why is zeta getting so much hate here now? i know /m/ isnt a hivemind but i see so many people shitting on zeta.
>>
>>15832461
>so many people
there's one or two people spamming this meme
>>
>>15832461
>gundamfag thinking he's being persecuted
>>
>>15832461
because its a popular meme anon-kun
>>
>>15832461
>now
Zeta has always been divisive as fuck. Easy to see why when you look at the show objectively. It has very little plot, many characters that are intended to be frustrating/annoying, a weak ending and mediocre fight scenes.
>>
>>15832665
>gundambabbies calling a show divisive instead of shit because they can't have their own opinions
>>
>>15832501
Back to your containment thread.
>>
>>15832665
>a weak ending
No. Everything else was about right, though.

>>15832679
Whoops, looks like I missed one. Here you go: >>15832684
>>
>>15832684
>it's this meme again
God this place used to be good, but now we have people unironically liking gundam because they saw 10 minutes of Wing
>>
>>15832695
Toonamibabby detected.
>>
>>15832461
It's basically shitposters find something that triggers people, usually anime that has been called classic by fans. Notice there is a Evangelion thread on /m/ right now that has "Its shit" in the OP..... probably the same guy that makes these Zeta hate threads.

This is how they fill up their lives.... these threads give them some sort of purpose, people responding to their shitposting make them feel like they have friends,
>>
>>15832977
>>15832695
>>15832461
>>15831255
Stop derailing threads you don't like with this retarded meta shit. Either participate in the discussion or fuck off.
>>
So is Zeta and ZZ worth watching or are they memes
>>
>>15832665
>objectively
>begins to back that up with their own subjective opinions
the memes and the fury
>>
>>15833222
Zeta 89% not worth it.
ZZ 99% not worth it.
I cut them a little slack for Unicorn, CCA and late UC can really go on their own.
But you'll eventually watch them anyways.
>>
>>15833071
They found the more interesting discussion. You can only have so many "hurr, zeta sucks" threads before people get bored and talk about something else
>>
>>15833268
>They found the more interesting discussion
No, it's stuff that gets spammed in every single thread on /a/ when someone gets triggered by reading an opinion they don't like. It has no place here.
>>
>>15833071
i had no intention of derailing, i just have no idea why zeta has been getting a lot of hate around here recently. as a newfag to gundam who picked it up like a month ago, i liked zeta a lot.
the thread went way off-topic anyway when some autist complained about moe shit, i dont know why you were fine with that.
>>
Which is the better watch, Ideon or 0079?
>>
>>15833321
L-Gaim
>>
>>15833312
If you're a newfag to Gundam why are you making statements about how Zeta has been getting "hate" recently? I've been coming to /m/ for about 4 years and there have ALWAYS been threads criticizing/disliking Zeta.
>>
>>15833302
Neither do endless duplicates of this thread and yet here we are
>>
>>15833374
ive been lurking for a while for recommendations and picked up gundam and for the month ive been reading through gundam threads ive only noticed any zeta hate within the past week at best. its like theres more than usual or something.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.