[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does it get better?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: rahxephon.jpg (43KB, 225x321px) Image search: [Google]
rahxephon.jpg
43KB, 225x321px
Does it? I'm at episode 12 and it feels kinda boring so far, mech designs are kinda interesting but they get almost no screentime aside from "stand there motionless singing" and the plot feels like a watered down eva. Anything to look forward to?
>>
>>15829254

How about you just finish it and find out?

You're posting about 20 year old robot cartoons on 4chan. Don't even dare pretend you have anything else going on in your life.
>>
>>15829254
No
Nothing gets better
Nothing gets good
Nothing is good
So there, stop watching mecha anime and fuck off forever
>>
>>15829254
>watered down eva
Just stop while youre ahead. You wont ever be able to appreciate this masterpiece since youre way too dimwitted and biased. No point in wasting your time.
>>
>>15830604
OP is right tho. It's no masterpiece, if anything, it's even more delusional about how good it is than NGE
>>
>>15829254
It doesn't get better, I regretted wasting my time on that shit honestly
>>
>>15830625
>a show can be delusional about how good it is
>comparing it to NGE in the first place when the only similarities the two share are big robotto, ambigious ending and Haruka basically being an improved Misate
Its been 15 years and brainlets like you still compare these two completely different shows. Mind-blowing to be honest.

>>15830627
>not the first post of this IP
Nice samefagging my friend.
>>
>>15830641
How is samefagging a thing when anyone can see it? Not intentional whatsoever.
>Two completely different shows
My ass
>>
>>15829254
Bad news, the first half is the good half. With the exception of a couple of episodes, RahXephon devolves into a nonsensical plot where nothing makes sense and the writer is more concerned with throwing out meaningless nonsense that sounds vaguely mysterious than having a coherent plot, and Ayato's character eventually goes from poorly justified angst to making no sense and having no justification for any of his actions.
>>
>>15830667
>when anyone can see it
They cant. You need to use 4chanX for that an I am fairly sure that the vast majority of users doesnt. You also need to have the thread open by the time the samefagging happens, which again, a lot of people doesnt. On top of that, you cant even tell who is samefagging, which means that the knowledge that a person made more than a single post is of limited value.

>My ass
Doesnt really matter. The two arent similar outside of the things I listed. They follow completely different themes with completely different underlying plotlines and conclusions. EVA also put a significantly bigger emphasis on symbolism, so they arent even similar in regards to thier overall visual direction and I'd advice against linking that gallery of that one faggot from EVAgeeks comparing shots, it will make you look even more retarded than you do already. Was RahXephon, to some extent, inspired by EVA? Very likely. But was EVA original itself? Not even remotely, so it doesnt really have a leg to stand on in regards to being an original work.
>>
File: 1503204365513.jpg (38KB, 640x370px) Image search: [Google]
1503204365513.jpg
38KB, 640x370px
>>15830702
It was a dead post yet somehow two comments popped up one a minute after the other. You don't have to be a fucking genius now do you?

>Majority of users doesn't
>a lot of people doesn't
>I'd advice
>It will make you look even more retarded than you do already.

I'd refrain from posting for a while Pedro, you seem to be tired
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.