[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In Defense of CCA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 4324623462346.png (477KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
4324623462346.png
477KB, 600x450px
Guys, I just had an epiphany about CCA that totally changed how I feel about it. I always thought Char's actions did not make sense (leading me to hate the film), but then it hit me - Haman Karn.

It was first hinted in Zeta that Char and Haman had some kind of relationship. This was likely part of the reason for the rumors claiming he liked young girls in CCA. - Not just Quess and Lalah, Neo Zeon forces would no doubt also know about Haman.

The reason why it charged my view of CCA is because just look at how Haman turned out. Char created a monster in her. It is then not as big of a stretch to believe that he could corrupt himself. Especially after being beaten and losing at Gryps 2.

Plus Unicorn was good, so I guess I'm cool with CCA now.
>>
>>15827563

> This was likely part of the reason for the rumors claiming he liked young girls in CCA.

It's possible, but the reason given in film is enough on its own and doesn't require further plausibility. Which is that Char apparently talks about Lalah in his sleep, which is probably because Lalah haunts his dreams like we know she haunts Amuros. She's a bit of a selfish bitch really.
>>
Go to bed, Gyunei.
>>
>>15827658
>She's a bit of a selfish bitch really.

Yeah, and both Char and Amuro lust after the cosmic swan's pussy. So we've got one selfish bitch and two epic idiots. People complain about the characters in Evangelion, but c'mon these 3 are just as bad.
>>
>>15827563
You're looking in too deep. Char's actions make sense without Haman, in Zeta he was trying to give everyone on earth a chance to change their ways without interference and then by the time CCA rolls along he decides jackshit has happened and nothing ever will unless he takes matters into his own hands which while irrational as all hell is perfectly reasonable when it comes to the fact that were talking about A CHAR here.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.