[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GUNDAM FIGHTO READY?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 316
Thread images: 107

File: hqdefault.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
GUNDAM FIGHTO

READY?
>>
>>15827292
brb 1min bio
>>
File: gonagai.jpg (15KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
gonagai.jpg
15KB, 200x200px
GO
>>
>>15827292
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

DOODOODOODODODODOOODOOODOO
>>
>>15827292
What was his endgame?
>>
>>15827570
Make money doing his job as an announcer.
>>
>>15827570
He finally earned enough to buy a second eyepatch.
>>
Rain a best
>>
>>15827570
He would like
if he may
to take you
on a strange journey
>>
>>15827292
G sequel written by One-Punch Man author and directed by Studio Trigger when?
>>
File: 37224973_p3.jpg (83KB, 640x800px)
37224973_p3.jpg
83KB, 640x800px
>>15829568
There is a remake manga that wrapped up recently. Good shit. (bought all of those shits over the years because I'm autistically obsessed)
>>
File: 63261789_p12_master1200.jpg (165KB, 757x729px) Image search: [Google]
63261789_p12_master1200.jpg
165KB, 757x729px
>>15829568
Though I would pay to see this shit animated. Like, I would donate my kidney.
>>
Would anyone be opposed to this becoming a general G Gundam discussion thread?
>>
>>15829634
I know, it'd be amazing. Let's ask some japonese to post this at 2ch
>>
>>15829673
Sure, why not. I'm watching through it for the first time myself. I honestly expected it to be trash. It's like a wuxia novel.
>>
File: 63261789_p17_master1200.jpg (313KB, 868x778px) Image search: [Google]
63261789_p17_master1200.jpg
313KB, 868x778px
>>15829679
It's been out for years and I have yet to see a scanlation for it. I can read bits and pieces, but I know I'm missing a lot of nuance.

I want to read the scene where Domon say's 'hi' to Ulube by beating his ass like a red headed step child in all of it's glory.
>>
File: 57623356_p0_master1200.jpg (168KB, 480x596px) Image search: [Google]
57623356_p0_master1200.jpg
168KB, 480x596px
>>15829679
I'll be posting more about the manga tomorrow. I'll have any plot deviations or changes marked as spoilers. Sound good?
>>
Also I'm a drawfag so if there are any SFW G Gundam requests, I wouldn't mind trying to take a crack at it. I'm feeling super nostalgic lately
>>
>>15829878
Reasons why I need to sleep
>forget to add image
>>
>>15829878
For some reason I want to see Wong Yunfat at a tailor looking crestfallen when he gets told double breasted suits haven't been in style for something like forty years.
>>
>>15829878
Something cute with Allenby.
>>
File: 1483606724213.png (160KB, 350x350px)
1483606724213.png
160KB, 350x350px
>>15830035

Using this template
>>
>>15830071
Should have seen this coming.
>>
>>15830075
It's 4chan, I would've expected it. And I'm not obligated to draw it either. I wouldn't have minded drawing a cute Allenby either. Such a shame. Going to bed now. I'll catch you all tomorrow.
>>
>>15830223
>implying it wouldn't be cute
>>
File: mqdefault.jpg (20KB, 400x400px)
mqdefault.jpg
20KB, 400x400px
>>15829878
>>15830223
>"HEY GUYS, DRAWFAG HERE! GIMME SUGGESTIONS!"
>"I NEVER SAID I WOULD ACTUALLY DRAW THEM."
>>
>>15830075
>>15830223
>the city, county, and state of allenbyfags
>>
File: 01SEP17 request1.jpg (145KB, 800x493px)
01SEP17 request1.jpg
145KB, 800x493px
>>15829979
Had some problems sleeping last night. But here you go anon! Nowadays you have to have the right build to pull off a double-breasted suit, and Wong certainly does not have that
>>
>>15830778
Also this was a quick sketch before work. I'll be back
>>
where the hell do you get a good torrent for g gundam anymore ?
>>
>>15830813
Bro, it's on crunchyroll. It's only the sub though; http://www.crunchyroll.com/mobile-fighter-g-gundam
>>
>>15830816
>streaming
I can't do that shit, the quality sucks ass.
>>
>>15830819
As far as torrents go I got nothing man. I've had the the DVDs since around '05 so I haven't bothered to look since then.
>>
>>15829745
Thanks, anon!
>>
So what do you guys want to know about the new manga and how do you want me to organize it? By volume or y saga? Also I will mark any deviations from the original series as spoilers with '**'.
>>
>>15830999
Checked and no problem!
>>
GETMADGETMADGETMADGETMADGETMAD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-ThyXkarFY
>>
File: latest[2].jpg (42KB, 720x576px)
latest[2].jpg
42KB, 720x576px
Why didn't this get a model kit?
>>
Alright robots, I'm starting my blurbs on the Chokyu! Mobile Fighter G Gundam manga. I'll start by saying again I will mark spoilers and deviations from the anime will be marked as spoilers with '**'.

I will also post a link where you can purchase each volume as I go. Unfortunately I have yet to find a scanlation for it, and I don't think the demand really doubt we will see it in the future.

Also take my analysis and comments with a grain of salt since my Japanese is elementary at best.
>>
>>15831707
Some overall info;

The series is 26 volumes long and separated into 4 parts;

>Wandering Domon (7 vols)- covering from the beginning of the series to the eve of the Shinjuku saga
>Undefeated of the East (8 vols)- covering the Shinjuku Saga to the Neo Hong Kong arc
>Bakunetsu Neo Hong Kong (7 vols)- Covers the Neo Hong Kong arc up until the fight preceeding the Lantao Island finals
>Final (4vols)- Covers the Lantao Island battle royale until the end of the series proper

It is a collaboration between Yasuhiro Imagawa and Kazuhiko Simamoto. And damn, this series blows the original 3 vol. serialization by Koichi Tokita out of the water. The artwork is really energetic, and there is a lot more room to not only hit all of the plot points, but give some much needed elaboration on certain things. One of those things being the working relationship between the members of the Neo Japanese Fight team.

Also note, if I can't find a purchase link, I will indicate it. I'll probably be bouncing between CD Japan and Amazon Japan.
>>
>>15830778
Ahahahhahaa I love you anon.
>>
File: best grill.jpg (209KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
best grill.jpg
209KB, 1440x1080px
>>15830819
The BD box is on Nyaa in dual audio. It's from a mixed set of raws, but it looks alright.
>>
>>15831773
>Kazuhiko Simamoto
hoero pen scanlations never
>>
File: NEOBK-888694.jpg (78KB, 356x500px) Image search: [Google]
NEOBK-888694.jpg
78KB, 356x500px
>>15831773
Wandering Domon Vol. 1

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/NEOBK-888694

Covers; Ep 1-2

So right off the bat this manga follows the beats of the story, but the modifications seem to improve it immensely. The two main goals for these changes seem to be ** make Domon seem less OP right off the bat and to give a clearer picture of the backstory

Chapter 1;

Key deviations ** Belchino right off the bat plays a more central role, and is a lot more violent. Instead of ramming Domon's head into the pizza like before, he beats and stomps on his ass in order to get a confession. This is after Domon gets blown up by a bomb while playing hot potato with Michelo's goons. Also Rain flirts with Belchino in order to bail Domon out of jail.

Other than that, the chapter follows pretty similar but not exact beats of the original. It ends off with a neat manga rendition of 'Flying in the Sky'

/cont
>>
>>15831956
Chapter 2;

This is the first appearance of Stalker, just the same as the series. However, this is where we see some major changes.

For starters ** After Stalker's introduction, we actually get to see Chibodee's fight with Scud Gundam. The book doesn't seem to say straight out that it's from Neo Iraq (or if Iraq exists anymore) but the fight takes place in the Middle East. While Scud Gundam is getting thoroughly trashed, Chibodee's gals are watching from the distance along with Agents Douglas and Grumman. This fight is also being broadcast in Neo America in football stadiums.

** Upon Chibodee's welcome home parade in New York, Domon watches the parade along with the fan kid. He then sees an announcement of an upcoming championship boxing match with Chibodee. While Douglas and Grumman are trying to convince Chibodee to cool his jets, Domon sneaks into the wrong dressing room to challenge Chibodee. He ends up beating his opponent and ends up taking his place in the ring.

** Before the match could begin, Domon whacks Chibodee in the fucking mouth. This begins a fight that goes on for about 12 rounds. In the end, Chibodee is declared the winner, but he's too pissed off to bask in it. Later we see that Chibodee fucked Domon up royally judging by the full body bandages.

It follows the beats of the story pretty closely up until the tail end of Domon and Chibodee's fight. ** Instead of not finishing off Chibodee because he's a good guy, Domon passes out from the bleeding from his previous injuries. There's also a cute scene where Chibodee meets the fan kid and gives him an autograph while Domon is bandaged like a mummy.

Should I continue?
>>
>>15831908
Love you too anon!
>>
>>15831990
>Should I continue?
yes
>>
File: LT000015453000334278_tll.jpg (44KB, 351x500px) Image search: [Google]
LT000015453000334278_tll.jpg
44KB, 351x500px
>>15832001
Wandering Domon vol. 2

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/NEOBK-888695

Covers; Ep 3-4

Round 3

So this chapter doesn't deviate too much, but there are some key differences. ** It starts out with Domon and Rain eating at a restaraunt where the real Sai Saici works. Rain tries to be cute and attempts to feed Domon, but Domon gets embarrassed and asks her to stop. While Domon is trying to satiate his Saiyajin level appetite, Hiryu and his gang comes in to terrorize the town. Rain tries to tell him that they should jet, but he's too busy eating. It takes the restaraunt getting completely destroyed and his food wated before Domon gets pissed enough to call the Shining Gundam. As he's prepping, it seems he is having an inner monologue about how the MTS works.

** Domon calls out to the Dragon Gundam but it is unresponsive. It takes him an awkward moment to finally punch it, only to find Dragon Gundam flailing around like a Muppet. During the confusion Zuisen and Keiun kidnap Rain and threatens to hurt her if Domon attacks the Dragon Gundam.

Afterwards it follows the same beats as the show up until the very end of Shining Gundam and Dragon Gundam's fight. ** Instead of Sai Saici successfully forcing Domon in to essentially a draw with his ponytail, Domon destroys the ponytail with the Shining Finger and seems ready to finish him off until Hiryu's gang interrupts with one of their dragon robots. Sai Saici and Domon team up to destroy it and send them scattering. Afterwards, Sai Saici treats Domon to a meal on the house. Domon uses the opportunity to ask him about Kyoji, but gets nothing
>>
>>15832140
I'm going to get up till volume four of the Wandering Domon arc this evening. But I'm going to have to turn in for the night. I'll pick up where I left off tomorrow after work and try to at least get through the Undefeated of the East arc.

Also I'm the same drawfag from before, so if there are any SFW requests, shoot.
>>
>>15832140

Round 4

Opens the same with Rose Gundam and Arachno Gundam about the start their match until Domon's dumbass interrupts. ** There's a short flashback of Domon and Rain having a discussion. Maria Louise is also sporting a very different hair do. Cut back to the fight and Domon is embarassing himself. George gets tired of both Domon and Frank, and uses the Rose Bits to blast them into the river.

** Domon and Rain are then scolded by Major Ulube via video conference. When Domon lies to him about what happened, Ulube shows him the footage, catching him red handed making Rain laugh. He then gets pissed and reminds him that Neo Japan's victory is dependant on him not getting disqualified. When Domon acts like a brat, Ulube reminds him of his personal stakes and his father.

The party scene goes pretty much the same, until **Maria Louise throws an epic tantrum that poor Raymond gets caught up in. She then fakes her kidnapping, ** and finds Domon and Rain first. After a conversation, Rain and Maria Louise go to a cafe to talk. Rain begins recalling Domon and Frank being blasted into the river when Frank show up to kidnap them.

**George recieves the message from Frank stating that he has Maria Louise. He rushes to challenge him, but doesn't fight back because she's in danger. Rain gets a message to Domon that she has been kidnapped and Domon goes to save her. As Rose is on the ropes, Shining appears behind Arachno a distraction. Frank finds Shining unrepsonsive along with Rose, and tries to take the opportunity to take its head. Meanwhile George rescuses Maria Louise with his rapier, and finds Domon saving Rain. As Frank is about to claim Rose's head, George sends the command to distract him with Rose Bits. While Frank is bracing for fire, Rose takes his head with its rapier.[/spoilers]

The fight between Shining and Rose follows pretty similar beats. This one was a doozy.
>>
>>15832329

Wandering Domon vol. 3

amazon.co.jp (search 超級! 機動武闘伝Gガンダム 3)

Covers; Ep 5-6

Round 5

**We are treated to a scene where Nastasha is interrogating Domon by whipping him repeatedly. When he refuses to cooperate, Argo is brought in. She then beats Argo to his knees as an example. As Domon adjusts to life in the prison, he meets Birdman and finds the Gundam graveyard. **Domon is interrogated again, but grabs Kyoji's photo and attempts to escape

He runs into Argo again and ** they beat each other stupid. They're captured, strung up, and once again are beaten by Nastasha. Domon asks Argo about Kyoji, but no luck. Argo then brings up escaping.

**Later, Domon spends his days asking if anyone has seen Kyoji with no luck. At one point he and Birdman get into an argument (can't tell precisely what). Domon gets pissed and punches a bloody fist print into the rock

The escape and the beginning of Domon's fight with Argo are near identical up until ** the Graviton Hammer smashes what looks like an access to the Gundam Graveyard. The prisoners take the chance and begin piloting their gutted MFs and starting a MF prison riot. Argo tears off Domon's arm and is about to crush Shining's head when Birdman interferes, piloting a Gundam that looks a lot like Heaven's Sword. Argo smashes his head with his fist and Birdman is presumed dead. Domon takes the opportunity to use the Shining Finger, but gets distracted by the riot. Argo, visibly pissed, just straight up throws Shining into the ice and starts knocking heads one after the other to quell the riot. Domon, humiliated and kneeling in the lake, mourns Birdman.

** At the end of the chapter, Karato tells Ulube that he wants to test Domon's abilities.
>>
>>15832487

Round 6

MAJOR Deviations between here and volume 4. Basically the events of episode 6 are elaborated on so much, they take a volume and a half to complete;

** It starts with Domon piloting Shining in Kyoto, fighting what appears to be a copy, only to find it's just a shadow. Meanwhile in the colony, Karato is thouroughly railing Ulube and Dr. Mikamura's ass for Domon not performing to standard. I'm not fluent enough to really tell everything in the conversation, but it's obviously an ass chewing that neither Mikamura or Ulube want to put up with. We then see Ulube recall his encounter with the Devil Gundam with Mikamura while smoking a cigarette. They then discuss how to get Karato off of thier case.

Meanwhile in Kyoto ** Domon and Rain have a conversation and end up getting tanked at an onsen. Rain ends up passing out while singing karaoke and Domon carries her to bed. Back in the colony, Karato, Ulube, and Mikamura discuss using a simulation to test Domon, using data from his previous fights. Karato seems to have doubts about it but the both of them convince him to give it a shot.

Back in Kyoto ** Domon recieves a challenge from an unknown Gundam and goes to meet it. It turns out that it's a black version of Shining referred to as Shading. Domon tries to ask Rain over the communicator if she had seen this before, but she's still asleep and drooling. Domon decides to fight anyway and finds out that it mimics fighters he fought in the past. He gets cocky and attacks with Shining Finger, only to get a similar move in return. As they continue to attack, it turns out that the simulated pilot is Kyoji. This causes Domon to flashback ten years ago, during a family expedition to the Guyana Highlands. It looks like he has a good relationship with his family, but he feels out of place. He wanders off and encounters a puma, and his dumbass tries to fight it. He's saved by none other than Master Asia.
>>
>>15832634
Alright robots, I'm running on fumes this evening, so that will be it for now. I'll be posting tomorrow after work. Just some of my personal thoughts;

>Argo is still the best Shuffle
>I am really glad that we get to see more active roles for Ulube and Mikamura.
>Volume 4 will be a doozy
>>
>>15831773
Maybe Vertical will tackle it after Glory of the Losers. Not sure if I want this or 0083 Rebellion first.
>>
File: see you again.png (662KB, 1128x768px) Image search: [Google]
see you again.png
662KB, 1128x768px
>>
>>15832642

Thank you for doing these summaries. Some of the changes are pure Manga Kino.
>>
>>15830497

He's right you know. He can ask for suggestions but if the suggestions are all retarded or uninteresting then he doesn't owe you squat.
>>
File: 14141085959.jpg (11KB, 254x196px)
14141085959.jpg
11KB, 254x196px
>>15832634
>>15832985
No problem at all! As I mentioned before, I've collected these since the start back in 2010, and I want to spread the word about them.

Also I neglected to note for volume 3 we see that Dr. Mikamura **gets a necessary makeover. He actually looks like he is related to Rain this time around. Off the top of my head only he and Maria Louise get any noticeable design changes.

Just popping in before I head to work!
>>
File: S702G39.png (2MB, 723x1032px) Image search: [Google]
S702G39.png
2MB, 723x1032px
>>15832487
>a black version of Shining referred to as Shading.
So that's were this one comes from.
>>
>>15833799
I don't mind getting a GBF version
>>
>>15831956
Domon spent a lot of the earlier episodes getting the crap beat out of him though.
>>
>>15833799
Precisely
>>
Alright, Summary/Draw anon is back and is about to start with book four. There is a lot that changed, so rather than pointing out the differences, I'll just summarize the entire thing. I'll also try to avoid series spoilers.
>>
>>15830497
Yeah fuck him for not wanting to pander towards underage /pol/ and /tv/ crossposters.
>>
File: 51B1oQZiUxL.jpg (64KB, 352x500px)
51B1oQZiUxL.jpg
64KB, 352x500px
>>15832634

Wandering Domon Vol. 4

amazon.co.jp (search 超級! 機動武闘伝Gガンダム 4)

Covers; Approx. Ep. 6
Note; this volume is dialogue heavy, so take what I say with a grain of salt

Round 7

**It begins with Raizo, Mikino, and Kyoji talking about the effects the Gundam Fight is having on the Earth and the purpose of their project. They then talk about Domon, and how they allowed their 10 year old son to live alone in the jungle with a crazy old man who brought them a dead puma.We then cut to Domon with Master Asia and his training in Guyana. Eventually Master says they have to part ways, which leaves Domon confused.

Domon returns to Neo Japan but **is greeted by Rain at the space port. She takes him to his mother's grave where she tells him the initial version of the confrontation between the military and the Kasshus. Note that Ulube does put himself there in this version. Understandably pissed, Domon stampedes off.

Meanwhile **at a military facility Ulube and Mikamura are testing the Shining Gundam. Ulube is frustrated that he can't seem to get the Super Mode to work. All while Domon breaks in, flipping his shit, and beating soldiers by the dozen. He evenetually breaks into the facility where Ulube rails on him for breaking into a military facility. Domon responds by beating the piss out of him. It takes a moment for Mikamura to recognize that he is Domon, but before he does anything Rain comes in to try to calm him down. As she's hugging Domon, the two of them are fired at by soldiers.

** Mikamura to panic, thinking Rain is dead, but Domon caught the bullets and shows his crest. Rain passes out, Domon disarms the soldiers, and Ulube sees the crest. He gets an idea, and tells Domon his ass piloting the Shining. Later that day, the Mikamuras, Ulube (bandaged and bruised), and Domon discuss it further, emphasizing that the Gundam Fight would be his chance to get Kyoji.
>>
At what point in the 90s did Gundam shows' art become so muddied and dull? I love X but ffs it looks dirty much like the OP image. X, Wing, and G Gundam all seemingly have that issue.
>>
>>15835255
A lot of anime around that time had that issue. That was around an economic collapse in Japan, and it affected anime deeply. Not as much budget, short staffed, etc. While I absolutely love the show, I will say that G Gundam did not age well compared to others.
>>
>>15835241
Round 8

This is where I really wish I can read verbatim what is going on. But alas I can only do so much;

**Domon and Rain have a conversation over cafe au lait. Domon seems to be mulling over deciding to become a Gundam Fighter and his reasons. There's a cute moment where Rain spills her drink on herself and Domon tries to help her. Rain then tells him that he doesn't have to go at it alone, and it seems this is where she decides to go with him.

**The both of them are called to a meeting with Ulube and Mikamura. They relay that the DG will regenrate during the Gundam Fight and brief Domon about its abilities. Domon has doubts that he can properly pilot the Shining, which Mikamura insists he can. Ulube then says that he has 1 month to prepare, and seems really pumped about it. We then get a summary of Domon's fights up until the Shading.

**Shining and Shading are still using Shining Finger and Domon seems to be psyched out that he is fighting Kyoji. Shading then begins to emulate other fighters, most obviously Neros Gundam. Domon is getting trashed, and Karato seems increasingly frustrated that he was talked into letting Domon represent Neo Japan. Mikamura gets a phonecall and steps away to answer it.
/cont
>>
>>15835524
Round 8 (cont)

**Rain is calling from the battle, asking him what the hell is going on. After remembering that Domon almost got her killed, Mikamura tells her that Shading is automated, and that their best bet is to use Shining's transport pod. Rain rushes off to help. Shading begins to attack Shining's cockpit and Karato seems strangely excited. When Ulube tells him that Domon could die, Karato says that would prove that Domon shouldn't be a pilot. Then Rain brings the pod from under Shining and shields it. Karato yells at Mikamura, accusing him of interfering.

** As Rain transports Domon to safety and briefs him on the truth, Shading attacks the pod's cockpit with its saber, flinging Rain out. Domon catches her in time and burns a hole through the pod and the Shading's arm. The pod opens revealing Shining entering Super Mode, and it proceeds to destroy the Shading. Karato is finally satisfied, and Domon thanks him for pushing him to his limit. Shortly after, Domon passes out and Rain has to carry him away. It concludes with a conversation between Ulube and Mikamura.
>>
>>15827292
GUNDAM FIGHT ALL SET

READY?
>>
>>15831919
You should get the [EG] release for the 1st BD and ]xPearse] for the 2nd BD. They both have mega links somewhere too
>>
File: 51IQskJfcOL.jpg (55KB, 352x500px) Image search: [Google]
51IQskJfcOL.jpg
55KB, 352x500px
>>15835528
Wandering Domon Vol. 5

amazon.co.jp (search 超級! 機動武闘伝Gガンダム 5)

Covers; Ep 7-8

Round 9

Firstly, there's a really cools splash page of Tequila Gundam holding a Gundam sized bottle of Tequila. love that shit.

It starts relatively the same, up until Gina ** explains to Domon how she and Chico made it to Earth. He was a rising star and was capped to be Tequila Gundam's pilot. Before the fight Gina gets the Colony Virus diagnosis, and is told she has one year left to live. Depressed, he spends his time getting stupid drunk. It gets so bad that Neo Mexico begins considering replacing him. Rather than lose his chance to go to Earth with Gina, he steals the Tequila and runs away.

When they get to Earth ** they're persued by the authorities, only to be saved by the DG and Kyoji. Kyoji asks him to relay a message to Domon. Gina didn't hear what it was apparently. We then get the scene where Chibodee tries to draw out Chico. **Rain is treating Gina in the meanwhile. Domon stops Chico from drugging Chibodee. Chico gets into a fist fight with Domon which attracts the cops. They escape, Chico dives off of a cliff, and Domon tells the cops what happened.

**Then Chico pops up out of the sea in Tequila. The authorities send their MS units that end up easily destroyed. Domon is about to challenge Chico to a Fight when Rain interrupts them. She gave Gina a treatment for her disease, and she will live. Chico tearfully thanks her and decides to turn himself in.

**Chibodee shows up in Maxter, pissed off that he didn't get his fight. The authorities allow Chico to fight for one last time. It's an interesting fight, especially since Chico is drunk off his ass, but Maxter wins in the end by blowing off Tequila's head. After the fight, Chico gives Domon Kyoji's message, which creeps him out. Chico is treated as a hero, and Chibodee gets irritated and leaves.
>>
>>15836237

Round 10

Right off the bat there are differences** this version of the Graham incident, we see Argo rocking a sick pirate outfit. Apparently, during Argo's escape, the station that the Grahams are on are hit by stray rounds from the police. Nastasha reviews the official report to Argo and informs him that he will fight Lumber Gundam. We then see footage of Lumber fighting a no name MF and defeating it. In the background is Kyoji. This gets Ulube to order Domon to go to Neo Canada.

We then get the Nigara scene which plays nearly the same. ** Once Andrew kidnaps Rain, Rain pulls a gun and asks him if he met Kyoji. Andrew tells her that he stayed at his place for a while and being creeped out by him. She then asks about his wife which he relays his version where Argo killed her. ** He then tells her that he plans on getting revenge, to which Rain tries to convince him not to. He rips his shirt and reveals he's related to a shag rug.

The day of the match **Andrew prays that he is successful as Rain sneaks off. The match begins. Lumber ends up pinning Bolt with its axes. Andrew then breaks out a beam chainsaw and tries to destroy Bolt's cockpit, slicing it open. He is stopped by Rain. While he is distracted, Argo uses one of the axes and rams it into Lumber's chest, opening the cockpit. The blow knocks him off the cliff where he's barely holding on and holding on to Rain.

We find out that **Domon had been knocked out, still underwater in Shining. He wakes up to see what's happening, but can't do anything since there seems a failsafe to keep Domon from interfering in matches again. Argo pulls up Lumber. It begins to dawn on Andrew that his version of the story may not be entirely true. Once Rain is safe however, Argo Spartan kicks Andrew in the face and sends Lumber Gundam into the water. Later, it seems Andrew may not be convinced and is still set on revenge.
>>
>>15836525
Two more in the Wandering Domon arc robots.
>>
File: NEOBK-1006230.jpg (95KB, 353x500px)
NEOBK-1006230.jpg
95KB, 353x500px
>>15836525
>>15836525
Wandering Domon Vol 6

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/NEOBK-1006230

Covers; Ep 9-10

Round 11

It starts the same with George's match with Chapman. We then move to the casino scene where **Domon shows up in a nice suit, but strips down to his fundoshi and tie. Not sure if it was due to gambling losses or because he's that much of a caveman. The game with Gentle Chapman ends the same with Domon and Rain being brought to room in the casino. As they settle in, **Raymond brings an injured George in, only for the both of them to assume that they interrupted Domon and Rain pre-coitus.

George and Raymond explain how strange the match was, and they suspect that Chapman takes drugs in his tea. Meanwhile Manon and Gentle are having a conversation in bed, seemingly about how Gentle views himself as a man. Domon and Rain are invited to the Chapman manor. The scene is really similar but ** instead of stealing pills from Chapman, Rain spills her tea on herself. She can't find the drug in her tea, and suspects it's only in Chapman's cup. She then discovers the MSs that George referred to and is captured.

As Domon is challenging Chapman to a Gundam Fight **Chapman throws his cup at Domon, who drinks it The fight and the argument between Manon and Rain is pretty much the same until ** Chapman begins to OD and Domon starts tripping balls.** Domon eventually fights through it, claiming John Bull Gundam's head. But this time around **Chapman has a seizure and dies in a puddle of his own vomit. As the Neo Japan and Neo French teams leave Manon to mourn her husband **John Bull Gundam produces an image of DG Kyoji with its hand.
>>
>>15836752
Round 12

This chapter really doesn't deviate from the episode it's based off of, but there are a couple key things. The beginning scene where the Neo Egyptian team are talking about what happened during the Fourth Gundam Fight is lengthened.
**During a coversation between Domon and Rain on their way to Dahal's pyramid (and find that it's been broken out of), Rain says that his death wasn't from anything Sai Feilong did, but from a shitty power source, called Pyramid Power, near the cockpit that failed and exploded. [/source]
>>
File: NEOBK-1041342.jpg (74KB, 356x500px)
NEOBK-1041342.jpg
74KB, 356x500px
>>15836782
Wandering Domon Vol 7

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/NEOBK-1041342

Covers; Ep 11 to a prequel of 12

We open with Rain finding Saette in the rain. While she treats Saette and catches up, **Domon decides to go through his phone and finds photos of the two of them. As Rain and Saette continue to talk, ** Rain tries to feel up Saette's arm when she finds the DG cell infection. We then see Mikamura's brief of the effects of DG cells. ** This time Ulube actually looks worried, and even disgusted.

Things play the same as Domon hunts for Minaret Gundam and Saette and Rain reminisce until **Saette pins Rain to the wall by her shoulders. At first she thinks he's being cute until he begins choking her. She injects a sedative to stop him. As he passes out, Domon barrels in covered in cables. Their argument as to to with Saette is a lot uglier and Domon leaves in a huff.

While Domon is talking with the man at the restaraunt, Saette tells Rain about his encounter with the DG and his blackouts. ** When Rain recieves a call from her father and is distracted, Saette's infection spreads and he kidnaps her. Meanwhile Domon is getting drunk with the old waiter and decides to make amends with Rain. He heads to the hotel to find her gone.

**Saette begins his rampage again in Minaret with Rain in the cockpit with him. Domon challenges him to a Fight. The fight is pretty similar to the one from the anime, with Saette preparing to take Shining's head when Rain stops him. When Saette pauses, the DG Cells try to claim Rain. That's when Domon enters Super Mode and uses Shining Finger. In a moment of clarity, Saette opens the cockpit and uses the cables to give Rain back to Domon, telling him she would be a good mother one day. When Domon retrieves Rain, Minaret explodes.

** Afterwards we see that Rain is really upset about Saette dying.
>>
>>15836944
Round 12

This one doesn't have an episode equivalent, so I will try to do my best to condense it;

Neo Italy; Michelo is busted out of prison by Chapman (with an anti-tank rifle) and the Grand Gundam. Michelo's confused, but doesn't question it. In the chaos, Michelo tries to kill Belchino with Silver Legs, only for him to be saved by Schwartz.

Neo Japan; Karato, Ulube, and Mikamura are being informed that shit is going down in Shinjuku. The three of them conclude that the DG has something to do with it as they recieve footage of the Death Army.

Neo France; George and Raymond are surveying the damage in Paris when George gets the feeling that they are being watched. In the dead of night, the Death Army overruns his mansion and kidnaps Raymond.

Neo America;Chibodee and Shirley are making plans. Chibodee calls her back and hear her screaming. He takes off on his motorcycle where he sees Shirley being kidnaped and is fired at by the Death Army. We see them leave behind a device.

Neo China;Sai Saici is taken by surprise and hurlled into the water by the Death Army. When he comes up, he finds Zuisen and Keiun gone and the same device. It opens up to reveal a challenge letter.

Unknown;Gorby II is being attacked and Argo is released to fight in Bolt Gundam. Nastasha goes out guns blazing but is still kidnaped. Argo is overwhelmed by the Death Army and recieves the same challenge letter.

Shinjuku;The four of them find that they all recieved the same challenge, and instantly don't like each other. While they try to make sense of things, they all spot and attack Master Gundam riding Fuunsaiki. They are all picked off one by one.

Thus concludes the Wandering Domon arc.
>>
File: 37224973_p0_master1200.jpg (259KB, 935x600px) Image search: [Google]
37224973_p0_master1200.jpg
259KB, 935x600px
>>15837043
So now that I have the first arc summed up, would there be anyone interested in me continuing? I would pick up after work tomorrow.
>>
Also night night night robots
>>
>>15837052
Yeah, I'm finding this really interesting
>>
>>15837052
Yeah keep going anon. This is fun.
>>
>>15837052
Summary/Draw anon popping in real quick with some thoughts;

-I remember when the Chokyu! manga first started, Imagawa stated that this was G Gundam as he originally intended. For the life of me I do not remember the source.
-It's really obvious that Imagawa and Shimamoto had a lot of fun with this series.
-While I am sad that Saette dies in this version, it makes a lot more sense plot wise.
-We see that Domon and Rain aren't all business in their travels, having a lot of adorable moments together. It's obvious that Rain's feelings are romantic.
-The expanded role for Karato, Ulube, and Mikamura really helps the series along. They don't come off as talking heads, but as people. Ulube's range of emotion really makes me happy. (note my bias)
-I'm glad Gina lives and she and Chico get a happy ending.
-Chapman's death has to be seen to be believed.
-Michelo's prison break was definitely a missing scene from the series

So tonight I may do 4 books out of the Toho Fuhai arc, and tomorrow (I have off) I'll try to power through the Neo Hong Kong arc.

(source- https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=58475104 )
>>
>>15837052
Please do, I'm really enjoying all of the changes.

I'm noticing that Domon (at least in your descriptions) is less of an asshole than he was at the start of the series
>>
>>15838184
Most certainly. Domon has a lot more personality showing. He's still a spaz, but lovably so. I think it also helps that the entire Neo Japan crew are interacting more with each other. And his moments of vulnerability seem more natural than the nore stoic version in the anime. We don't have to wait until the Guyana Highlands arc to see some sweet moments with him.
>>
>>15838293
I should correct myself and say that his reunion with Master Asia was really touching and tragic in retrospect.
>>
File: 0e7.png (163KB, 734x662px)
0e7.png
163KB, 734x662px
So today is slower than frozen molasses for me. So I wanted to start a discussion about crushes in G Gundam. I'm expecting either Rain or Allenby, but I'll start;

>be me, hormonal preteen girl
>rush home after school
>Toonami is on
>G Gundam's my shit
>missed a few eps
>playing 48
>aw shit
>Ulube's shirt rip scene
>mfw, pic related

So yeah... Close seconds are;

>Argo Gulskii
>Wong Yunfat
>Michelo Chariot
>Gentle Chapman

Bask in my questionable taste.
>>
>>15827292

This guy should have his own anime.
>>
>>15839150

Calls BS on you being a girl. Pics or GTFO.
>>
>>15839263
Take it as you will anon, but I am the Summary/Draw anon, and I will be around at until I finish posting about Chokyu.
>>
>>15839255
I'm actually wondering hw that would go.
>>
Goddamn, this is really making me wish the Chokyu Manga got an animated adaptation
>>
Why did he wear the eyepatch?
>>
>>15839510
Probably cool factor.

>>15839474

Preaching to choir on that front. If Trigger animated this I would die happy
>>
File: 03SEP17 Michelo and Chapman.jpg (285KB, 900x1004px) Image search: [Google]
03SEP17 Michelo and Chapman.jpg
285KB, 900x1004px
>>15837043
Summary/Draw anon is back. Had to take a break from summaries to doodle a bit. The scene where Chapman busts Michelo out of prison is definitely one of my favorite additions to the story. But I had to wonder, what was the ride like for Michelo after the high from escaping wears off.
>>
File: G_gundam_19_5.jpg (34KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
G_gundam_19_5.jpg
34KB, 720x480px
>>15839150
Natasha, hands down.
>>
>>15840211
Good shit.
>>
>>15840198
So back on track, the first four books of the Toho Fuhai arc cover the Shinjuku saga eps 12-16. There is a lot of elaboration and dialogue heavy moments, but I will stick to reporting the changes for brevity's sake.
>>
File: NEOBK-1041344.jpg (70KB, 356x500px)
NEOBK-1041344.jpg
70KB, 356x500px
>>15840326

Toho Fuhai Vol 1

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/NEOBK-1041344

Round 15

This Round follows ep 12 nearly beat for beat. It does trim some of the fat, such as the scene where the guard chickens out and when Master Asia shows Domon Kowloon Gundam, but there are a couple noteable differences;
** The scene where Ulube asks for permission to send Domon to Shinjuku. This time he, Karato and Mikamura are together when the order is made. Later on Mikamura asks Ulube if he is okay. Ulube expresses his concerns, and is wondering why the Devil Gundam showed up in Shinjuku. He then emphasizes that they are depending on Domon and Rain to get the job done.

Also the scene when Domon and Master reunite ** Master gets just as emotional as Domon does.
>>
>>15840482

Round 16

Notable changes in this chapter. **It begins with showing Master and Domon's fight against the Death Army. The scene where Domon and Master share a meal from the next episode is played here. Shortly afterward, we see how much the fight is wearing Domon out and Rain growing concerned.

When the piano distress signal is recieved, **this time, Master sends Domon alone to Tokyo Tower. As Domon leaves on his own, 4 energy signals are picked up by the home base. When Rain asks if Master is going to go after Domon, he comments that Domon can handle it on his own. Rain calls bullshit, and goes after Domon in Shining on autopilot. She's immediately fired at by the Death Army.

Instead of encountering the Big 5 one by one, **Domon makes it to the top of the Tower and finds his 4 future allies together. At first he's happy to see them, but then they proceed to throttle his ass. Meanwhile, Rain activates the MTS and attempts to fight the Death Army. Instead of succeeding, she seems to have a lot of touble. Argo and the rest of the group take a moment to convince Domon to join them in order to gain their power, and Domon refuses.

** Rain is overwhelmed by the DA and is sent crashing down on the tower. Domon finds her passed out in the cockpit. As Domon checks to see if she is okay, George and the gang show up in their DG corrupted Gundams that look weirdly organic (and fucking sweet). Domon takes control of Shining and tries to fight them, but can't lay a scratch on them.

** All of a sudden, Master Gundam up and sits down, daring Domon to fight it. Domon takes the bait, and Master Gundam performs Darkness Finger, grabbing Shining, and crushing it. Rain soon regains conciousness, and both she and Domon perform the double Shining Finger. When the dust settles, the two of them are accompanied by Master in Kowloon.
>>
File: z23_04.jpg (112KB, 861x600px)
z23_04.jpg
112KB, 861x600px
>>15831177
A tiny one comes with Koto's kit of Barad's Command Wolf
>>
>>15840588
This next one is a bit of a challenge, so bear with me robots. In short it covers ep 14, but there are a large amount of changes that have been made.
>>
File: 62187018_p11.jpg (84KB, 461x695px)
62187018_p11.jpg
84KB, 461x695px
>>15840751
Summary/Draw anon here. So I fell asleep while trying to write the summary for Toho Fuhai vol 2. I'm going take that as a sign that I need to catch up. I apologize robots, but I'm off tomorrow, and I will continue.

Take this cute image as my apology. (source; https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=62187018)
>>
>>15840887
thanks for your work
>>
File: 1485677195944.png (264KB, 655x480px)
1485677195944.png
264KB, 655x480px
>Summary/Draw anon is a girl
>Who had a crush on Ulube

Color me surprised. Out of all of the girls I've known that were into Anime, none of them understood /m/ shows. Also, the shirt-rip scene in Episode 48 was fucking nuts because Ulube never, ever looked like he was that jacked.
>>
File: 1502588344037.png (204KB, 500x738px)
1502588344037.png
204KB, 500x738px
>>15839150
>Toonami
>>
File: zlfedz.png.png (98KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
zlfedz.png.png
98KB, 576x432px
>>15841315
>had

Anon, you underestimate the power of First Husband. I do have theory as to Ulube stepped his bara game up though. It's apparent in ep. 46 that his uniform doesn't fit like it used to. Compare that to what he looked like in the 12th Gundam Fight, where his build looks to be similar to Chibodee's. I would assume that he would at least maintain his body after the Gundam Fight and through the 13th. It seems upon Ulube's activation as the Power Core/Voice of of the Devil Gundam, the DG cells modified his body immensely. Probably screwing with his hormones upon takeover. (My theory is that the DG used him as a failsafe when it was destroyed on Lantao Island, but that's just theory.)

But back to business, I'm back and on my first cup of coffee. I think I'll just summarize Toho Fuhai vol 2 like I did Wandering Domon vol 4 and mark the entire thing for spoilers. I'll do this for future volumes up until the Final arc, instead of picking and choosing the differences.
>>
File: 62506978_p6.jpg (146KB, 900x1000px) Image search: [Google]
62506978_p6.jpg
146KB, 900x1000px
>>15842448
Also, I want to thank you guys for your patience. I've been going through these manga during a tough time in my life, and it has helped me get my mind off of things I cannot control. Thank you.

(source: https://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=18173626)
>>
>>15841315
Yeah, I dunno what to say. Sunrise? 90s?

>Trowa wears super-skinny turtleneck and has noodle arms and no torso definition
>takes it off and is a freakishly muscular clown
>>
>>15842457
>I've been going through these manga during a tough time in my life, and it has helped me get my mind off of things I cannot control.

Hang in there, anon. You're definitely providing me some much-needed entertainment.
>>
>>15842509
Awww! Thank you so much!

(source; https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=17806666)
>>
File: NEOBK-1094131.jpg (67KB, 352x500px)
NEOBK-1094131.jpg
67KB, 352x500px
>>15840588
Toho Fuhai Vol 2

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/NEOBK-1094131

Covers; Ep 14

Round 17

**It begins with Domon and Master discussing their earlier fight with the Big 5 and Domon falling off the pole he was standing on. The next day, the home base in Shinjuku, four increasing energy signals are detected. Footage shows Rose in the East, Maxter in the West, Dragon in the South, and Bolt in the North all commanding Death Army units. (I cannot emphasize how creepy/cool the corrupted designs are) Master and Domon head out to confront them, with Domon heading SE.

**As Domon confronts George, Rain gets frustrated at base, and is thrying to make sense of the situation. She begins to suspect that Master is involved. As Rose is beating down Shining, Rain sees the footage of Master heading into the subway, and follows him unarmed. She's then led by the strange lights. As Domon is confronted by the other three, Rain is being absorbed by one of the DG capsules. It takes Shining getting beat into the ground to knock her out of her capsule and come to her senses. She then finds the rest of the support team members in the chambers.

**Kowloon stops Shining's ass thrashing, and as Domon is about to take Master's hand, Rain interrupts and says that Master is involved. Domon doesn't believe her, but Master reveals that he is the pilot of Master Gundam. Domon has a hard time processing it, even laughing in the shock of the moment. As Master is trying to convince Domon to join him, the Shuffle Alliance shows up, confusing Domon even more. As they tell Domon to basically nut up or shut up, Master tells them to not interfere.
>>
>>15842618

Round 18;

Covers; part of Ep 15

This is a very short, but dialogue heavy chapter. **It begins with a brief on the history and mission of the Shuffle Alliance. We then find out that the Shuffle Alliance had a really nasty falling out with Master near the beginning of the 13th. The confrontation took place in Neo Hong Kong. I think Master mentions that he believes the Shuffle Alliance is obsolete.

**We then get a really awesome scene where each member fights Master one on one. The series really did not justice in showing how badass they were. But as Master evades them one on one, George and the others interfere and distract them. We see that the infection is so bad, it's starting to even get in their eyes. In the confusion, Master and Domon head off alone. As the Shuffle Alliance are fighting, they realize that their opponents are their successors, and begin their sacrafice.
>>
File: 1503871882327.jpg (91KB, 425x460px) Image search: [Google]
1503871882327.jpg
91KB, 425x460px
>>15842457
Through mecha, solidarity
>>
File: NEOBK-1244548.jpg (58KB, 352x500px) Image search: [Google]
NEOBK-1244548.jpg
58KB, 352x500px
>>15842715

Toho Fuhai Vol 3

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/NEOBK-1244548

Covers; Ep 15-16

Round 19

**The Shuffle Alliance's sacrafice is a lot more brutal this time. They have to mow down and tear apart their successors' Gundams in order to get them to stop, and the way it's illustrated is something to behold. Once they've been incapacitated, the Shuffle Alliance passes on their crests and disappear, leaving their Gundams. Master and Domon watch, and as Master says how stupid it was, he begins a hacking fit. He tells Domon to meet him later.

**Later, the citizens of Shinjuku start a lynch mob, trying to get to the new Shuffle Alliance as they are recovering in the hospital. They have no idea what happened, and are shown footage by Rain. They are mortified, and find out that they now bear the crests.

**Domon goes to meet Master underground, but finds Master Gundam empty. He explores and finds the capsule chamber with the fight team members. He hears Kyoji's voice, but finds Schwartz, who introduces himself. He tells Domon that he will help him fight the Devil Gundam. When the topic of him being a German Ninja is brought up, Domon's WTF face is priceless.

**They are interrupted by Master calling for Domon. Master then shows Domon the DG cocoon and the Death Army units being absorbed. He asks Domon once again to join him, and this is the point where Domon refuses and they disown each other. As they begin to fight, an earthquake begins.
>>
>>15842715

Round 20

**The earthquake is felt at the base. Rain is still with the Shuffle Alliance at the time in a really cute scene. A cup falls and Rain feels like she's forgetting something. They try to help her remember as she makes a cup of coffee. Since nothing comes up, they recall the last thing they remember before they got to Shinjuku, and bring up their crews' kidnapping. Rain then remembers the underground capsules, and tell them they need to hurry. On their way there, they come across their destroyed MFs and are devastated. Argo tells them that they don't have time and they need to keep moving.

**Domon and Master's fight underground seems to be the cause of the earthquakes, and it's getting ugly. Domon tries to take the chance to attack the cocoon directly, but is held back by Master. The Shuffle Alliance find their crews and free them from the capsules but find that they have been infected with DG cells. Chibodee/Shirley and Argo/Nastasha's reunion in particular are touching, but Raymond's concern for George and telling him to keep away is notable too. They are attacked by the released DG zombies and begin to fight, but are saved by Gundam Spiegel. Schwartz introduces himself and inpects Shirley's infection (to Chibodee's annoyance). He then hands over a vaccine and tells them that they need to help Domon on his mission. As they evacuate, Rain questions whether he really is German.

**Back at Domon and Master's fight, Domon is getting choked out by Master. He is saved by Spiegel. Spiegel keeps Master distracted while Domon guns to attack the cocoon. As he readys himself, DG Kyoji phases through the cocoon and looks creepy as fuck (covered in cables, spider veins).
>>
File: 22286010_p0.png (521KB, 1600x2800px)
22286010_p0.png
521KB, 1600x2800px
>>15842929
Gonna take a break to doodle a bit. Does anyone have any SFW requests?

(source; https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=22286010)
>>
>>15842776
Robots like you make it so worth it.
>>
>>15843005
Once again Allenby doing something cute.
>>
>>15829568
>Studio Trigger
>Not Bones
sorry but i like some substance with my style
>>
>>15829686
thats a nice catch, apparently wuxia was a major influence on the tone and action
>>
>>15843024

Yeah, it's pretty obvious if you've seen or read any wuxia. The Shuffle Alliance thing seems like something lifted straight from a Jinyong novel. Master Asia's scarf combat gimmick is in like every kung fu drama series ever.

There was this one scene where the link was super-obvious as well, where Domon is heading into some hills and hits a fork in the road and walks straight into an ambush; immediately before that Master Asia was talking about the land embodying some super "formation" of the Toho Fuhai school... complex "formations" of terrain or combatants are a staple of wuxia, though they almost never make any goddamn sense. The "big dipper" formation in Jinyong's Return of the Condor Heroes is one that, even in the TV versions, just makes no fucking sense.
>>
>>15835528
ah see, i absolutely love the version in the anime where Domon is basically hypnotized into reliving the attack on his family and made to fight a mobile armor disguised as the DG and activates his super mode and does shining finger sword and then tellin Karato and the rest never to toy with him like that again
>>
So there's no scanlation for this manga?
>>
>>15836752
>that penultimate spoiler
dark
>>
File: 04SEP17 Allenby.jpg (225KB, 800x741px) Image search: [Google]
04SEP17 Allenby.jpg
225KB, 800x741px
>>15843015
Allenby never really had the chance to have fun and be a young girl. I figure after meeting Domon, she'd try new things such as cooking/baking. And she isn't one to give up easily.
>>
>>15843064
While I do think Domon telling Karato to eat shit would have made a lot more sense in this scenario, I do prefer the new version a lot more. But different strokes right?
>>
>>15843070
Unfortunately not. If I am wrong, I sure as hell would like to know. But I've searched for years and have found nothing.
>>
>>15839559
>>15839474
eh i kinda hate the upgraded gundams the other four shuffles get
they kinda miss the point, especially Max Revolver. it removed a ton of its AMERICA for a cowboy theme which isnt even a major theme for Chibodee
the rest are just doubling down on the aesthetic, i mean Double Dragon has that in it NAME.
that said i do like the look of the Versailles even if i prefer Rose over all
>>
>>15843158
It definitely agree with you there. The other Shuffles didn't need an upgrade. I think it did take away from Domon's God Gundam. But Versailles is an awesome design and I do love it. 'Double-Headed Dragon' is a military term for a GI infection that causes you to puke and shit at the same time. And I can't get over that.

But I still prefer Chokyu over the anime at this point.
>>
File: 1470530766012.jpg (102KB, 680x742px)
1470530766012.jpg
102KB, 680x742px
>>15843008
You're welcome, Draw Anon. I'm sure I speak for other Anons when I say we got you dawg.

>>15843005
I'd love to see Natasha piloting Bolt Gundam and wrecking shit
>>
>>15843178
Thanks a lot!

That is an interesting idea. I'll try to tackle that on my next break. I'm working on Toho Fuhai val 4's summary.
>>
>>15836782
>Pyramid Power
Is that a reference to Kinnikuman's Mr. Khamen?
>>
>>15842929
ive always wondered how much of Shwartz is Kyoji and how much is the original Shwartz
like is it Kyoji having completly taken over the originals Shwartz's body and using the skills drawn from his mind? or is it Shwartz acting the directives and goals that Kyoji passed onto him with some of Kyojis personality and brotherly love as well?
>>
>>15843295
I think the way he worked was as a complete mindwipe of Schwartz and had Kyoji's memories implanted, but not his personality, or at least not exactly. Rather his personality was mostly "Destroy Devil Gundam" and "save the world"... and having Kyoji's memories gave him a way to do that.
>>
>>15843053
i remember reading that the showrunners were fond of G being called Super Robot because they used more Wuxia tropes rather than anything from the Super Robot Genre
>>
>>15843342
Can you imagine what /m/ would've been like during G's premier?

https://youtu.be/vy9f6iQFB94
The wuxia elements easily makes G my favorite series, too bad no units are in Versus
>>
>>15843133
indeed theres a lot to like, but other parts are really contentions for me
apparently the Mangaka was a big fan of Allenby so made Rain bitchier in places to make Allenby look better later on
like theres this flash back to their childhoods later in the series where Domon is crossin a bridge on his brother shoulders and is afraid, in the Anime Rain s there cheering him on, in the Manga his making fun of him and laughing.
>>
File: NEOBK-1333643.jpg (46KB, 352x500px)
NEOBK-1333643.jpg
46KB, 352x500px
>>15842929

Toho Fuhai Vol 4

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/NEOBK-1333643

Covers; Ep 16-17

Round 21

Take what I say in this volume with extra salt. It is dialogue heavy, and a lot of it is in brush calligraphy.

**The fight under Shinjuku continues. Domon attempts to attack Kyoji, but is hit from behind by DG beam cannons. He is then hit again by its chest beam. As the Devil Gundam begins its ascent to the surface, George acts on a hunch and takes command of one of the military MSs. He slices off the Gundam Jack of Diamonds' head and places Rose's head in its place. The Gundam reactivates and absorbs its head. He does the same for the rest of the Shuffles. As the DG emerges, the Shuffles take command and assess the situation. George says that their best shot is attack the cockpit.

**They commence their attack with great difficulty, with George getting the closest. As Master is still fighting Schwartz, Shining Gundam emerges from one of the DGs spare hands, melting it with the heat from its Super Mode. He begins his Shining Finger Sword attack and has a clear hit, but balks at the thought of killing Kyoji. He instead hits the base of its spine. As everyone else is cheering him on, Schwartz realizes that the DG is absorbing the energy. He tells Domon to stop or he'll make him stop, but Domon is too much of a blind rage to respond. As Master is about to go after Spiegel, the DG and Kyoji signal him to stop.
>>
>>15843374
That's one of the reasons why I disliked the original 3 vol manga that Koichi Tokita did. It was a quick cash grab using an amateurish artist who was forced to condense a 49 ep anime into 3 volumes. That and the blatant Allenby bias. The only thing good to come out of it were the Go For It Domon 4 komas
>>
>>15843378
>The Gundam reactivates and absorbs its head.
You mean, like an organic being? Like the Devil Gundam would do?
>>
>>15843393
Yeah man. It's trippy as hell. Could be latent DG cells, but I can't get an explanation as to why. Probably their connections to their predecessors.
>>
>>15843396
Perhaps DG is a technological implementation of something Shuffle Alliance achieved through martial arts.
>>
File: G_Gundam_DG.jpg (552KB, 1470x1100px)
G_Gundam_DG.jpg
552KB, 1470x1100px
>>15843396
Are these the infected Shuffle Alliance?

Holy shit
>>
>>15843447
From Toho Fuhai vols 1-3 yeah. I definitely think Gundam Rose's infected design is top tier.
>>
>>15843480
I think Bolt Gundam looks the best, an absolute beast. As weird as it is I really like the accentuated heels on Rose, and the Great Wall motif on Dragons shoulder. Maxter is good but doesn't really stand out like the other 3
>>
>>15843378
Round 22

**Domon is continuing his assault on the DG. Schwartz flies up to him and tells him to stop acting like a sperg, but Domon swats him away. Eventually, the DG emerges from its cocoon and Domon tries to attack it again. Schwartz tells him not to or he'll get himself killed. He attacks anyway and gets hit by the DGs BFG. Rain faints, thinking Domon is dead. Domon is trying to endure the attack, even giving Kyoji a death glare.

**But Master Asia convinces DG Kyoji to stop the attack and leave, since they already got what they wanted. When the DG leaves, Shining falls to earth and Domon passes out. Zuisen and Keiun help get Domon out. When the Shuffles depart their borrowed Gundams, they disintergrate, leaving only the heads from their own Gundams. While they admit they have thier own goals, they affirm their status as the Shuffle Alliance, and swear to help Domon.

**As Domon is recovering the next day, the Shuffles come and say their goodbyes. Domon wakes up to Scwartz glaring at him. The two of them meet in Shinjuku park. Schwartz tells him that he isn't ready to face Kyoji, and loses himself in extremely tense situations. He then cuts down a tree and tells Domon to do the same with the sword, proving that he's ready to face the Devil Gundam. He then ninja poofs away. Domon tries to cut a tree as Rain finds him. The sword bounces out of his hand and toward Rain. When Rain sees that it's rusty, she laughs her ass off. He then tells her that they are going to Guyana.

**In the colony, Ulube and Mikamura discuss Rain's report about what happened in Shinjuku. Ulube questions whether they can complete the mission, and asks Mikamura if the fault lies with Domon or his creation, the Shining Gundam. Later we see Master Asia report to Prime Minister Wong that he was successful in Shinjuku.

**There is a little minicomic at the end about Neo Brazil's fighter.
>>
>>15843554
>Neo Brazil
Woah, interessing! In a world of Windmills, Sombreros, Vikings and Fish Gundams, how would a Neo Brazil robot look like?
>>
>>15843684
/:'B It looks kinda like a coffee bean.
>>
File: 405x606o00s405x606.jpg (57KB, 405x606px) Image search: [Google]
405x606o00s405x606.jpg
57KB, 405x606px
>>15843701
Well, that's... midly surprising, since I was picturing a football or something to do with carnival. I guess Neo Australia and Neo Norway got it better...
>>
>>15843684
Also, Tequila Gundam is one of my favorite designs and I have no shame in saying that.
>>
File: southerncrossgundam.jpg (49KB, 303x400px) Image search: [Google]
southerncrossgundam.jpg
49KB, 303x400px
Some designs of no-shows of G Gundam also made into Newtype, mostly by guest designers. Like Neo Australia Southern Cross Gundam...
>>
File: oh no.jpg (40KB, 500x375px)
oh no.jpg
40KB, 500x375px
>>15843764
BRO.
>>
File: tyrgundam.jpg (66KB, 356x400px) Image search: [Google]
tyrgundam.jpg
66KB, 356x400px
Another Neo-Norway fighter, Tyr Gundam...
>>
>>15843768
You are spoiling me. This shit is sick.
>>
>>15843436
>>15843396
i mean it could also be the DG cells still in their original Gundams allowing it to form onto it, like how the Minaret and Master can reform or the Heavenly Kings can form from their original Gundams
>>
>>15843364
>too bad no units are in Versus

I honestly wonder what the point of that decision was.
>>
File: queengundam.jpg (44KB, 247x400px) Image search: [Google]
queengundam.jpg
44KB, 247x400px
And Queen Gundam. Country unknown, but does it matter when it's made by CLAMP?
>>
>>15843726
Wait until we see Neo Easter Island's entry.
>>
File: lean with it.jpg (91KB, 960x640px)
lean with it.jpg
91KB, 960x640px
>>15843779
I honestly have a head canon that the Neo American Gundams are classified like Naval ships. And that their prototypes are named after noted ships. I'd like to think Maxter is in the Nimitz class.

Sorry for the delay, but I am having a lot of fun.[/spoiler[
>>
File: gundamfranken.jpg (41KB, 330x400px)
gundamfranken.jpg
41KB, 330x400px
Oh yeah, and some slighty displaced culture with Neo-Switzerland Gundam Franken. To be fair, german is a common language there...
>>
File: rein.jpg (93KB, 562x569px) Image search: [Google]
rein.jpg
93KB, 562x569px
>>15842457
Take all of the time you need, and go at your own pace.

And more importantly, thank you.
I've never known that there were so many changes in the series (I knew about the DG Shuffle Gundams, but yeah)

I'm really enjoying Domon's characterization here. Even though his family/life being effectively being ruined is central to his character, they've really toned down his rougher edges and make him seem more human, and I like that they'll show that he cares for Rain outside of when she's in some sort of trouble. (Although that makes me wonder how the latter half of the series is going to handle that)

Because with the way it went in the series, it's almost as if she was just too good for him.
But maybe that was the point.

Also, I've got the G Gundam interview with the director, if you want, I'll put them on imgur..
>>15839150
>Michelo Chariot
You like bad boys, don't you?
>>
File: Y3H5x.jpg (154KB, 362x482px)
Y3H5x.jpg
154KB, 362x482px
>>15843764
>>15843768
Someone actually posted the rest of the sketches via photograph.

Understandably, he didn't make full scans of them.
>>
>>15843812
Domon's characterization and his relationship with Rain definitely feels more natural in this version. It really does highlight that they really are good friends and can have fun with each other. And what interview are you referring to? I am curious.

In regards to >>15839150 it's less that I liked the bad boys, and more that I found it fun to fill in the blanks with him. Also I met my bestie because of his ass. One of my favorite crack ships are Michelo/Allenby. As I said, I do have shit taste.

(source; https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=50889738)
>>
>>15843812
>Because with the way it went in the series, it's almost as if she was just too good for him.

Oh I didn't get that impression at all. I took it as a mix of him being emotionally young, a boiling ball of rage over his family, and trying to stay professional and focused on the job at hand.
>>
>>15843764
HAHA
GUndam in Gundam
its a hell of a lot better then the Revenge of J Gundam
that was just kangaroo with a v fin
got anymore?
>>
>>15843777
>it has stocking and garters
c'mon clamp
should these go up on the wiki?
do they only have pictures or specs too?
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (108KB, 388x553px)
latest[1].jpg
108KB, 388x553px
>>15843828
>>15843806
>>15843777
>>15843768
>>15843764
check out Neo Italy's back up fighter
Ferrari Gundam!
i bet the tight ass Ferrari company didnt approve this at all, though it is slick as hell
>>
File: aw yiss.jpg (5KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
aw yiss.jpg
5KB, 236x236px
>>15843922
>>
File: Octopus_Gundam.jpg (53KB, 380x556px) Image search: [Google]
Octopus_Gundam.jpg
53KB, 380x556px
Octopus Gundam from... Neo Greece. They like eating those, right?
>>
File: Devil_Gundam_Junior_-_Games_MSV.jpg (421KB, 741x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Devil_Gundam_Junior_-_Games_MSV.jpg
421KB, 741x1024px
I'm surprised that Devil Gundam Jr wasn't used outside the G Generation games since its rather interesting.
>>
File: maerchengundam.jpg (51KB, 248x400px)
maerchengundam.jpg
51KB, 248x400px
So, instead of a Nazi Ninja, Neo-Germany employed a fairytale kitbash know as Märchen Gundam?
>>
File: NEOBK-1366582.jpg (52KB, 351x500px) Image search: [Google]
NEOBK-1366582.jpg
52KB, 351x500px
>>15843554
Toho Fuhai Vol 5

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/NEOBK-1366582

Covers; Ep 18-19

Round 22

This one follows 18 pretty closely. **It opens up with Domon training and thinking back on what Schwartz told him. We then see an argument between Mikamura and Ulube. Ulube brings up that Shining Gundam may not be up to par, and that hits a nerve with Mikamura. As Mikamura storms off, Ulube becomes suspicious of him. Alone, Mikamura thinks back to when Raizo pointed out the flaws in his design and how it pissed him off. We then see Wong make a global broadcast about him changing the rules (not sure what precisely), which ticks off a lot of people.

**We then see Gundam Maxter being rebuilt, and Chibodee expressing his desire to reach a Super Mode. The Battle on the Brooklyn Bridge is a lot more brutal, and Chibodee's flashback is horrifying. While he realizes it is a flashback, he's still freaked out and pulverizes his opponent. It takes the girls playing a gong sound in his cockpit to snap him out of it. They then meet the old man that tells them that he needs a rival to reach the Super Mode. They then reminisce about them meeting Chibodee, and decide to steal the data from Shining.

**They send a text to Chibodee as he gets drunk under a street lamp. As the girls fuck up their plans to steal the data in Guyana, Chibodee shows up in Maxter to challenge Domon. During their fight, Chibodee has another flashback and goes berserk, but is snapped out of it when a landslide occurs under the waterfall. Seeing the girls in danger forces him to activate his Super Mode (which does look different) and uses the Machinegun Screw Cyclone to save them. As he and the girls reunite, Domon begins to put two and two together.
>>
File: anderson.png (383KB, 500x618px)
anderson.png
383KB, 500x618px
>>15843949
That just looks like someone did a lot of LSD and was told to design a Gundam in five minutes.
>>
>>15843949
apparently its not a fighter but a type of children's attraction to introduce them to gundam in a safe, friendly environment
>>
>>15843949
>human hands
stop this right fucking now
>>
File: kappagundam.jpg (36KB, 186x400px)
kappagundam.jpg
36KB, 186x400px
And finally, Neo Japan ancient fighter! Kappa Gundam, you may bow in greeting.
>>
>>15843979
Did we already get to the spiffy Ferrari Gundam or is that later?
>>
>>15843982

See this post anon >>15843922
>>
File: GGundam_-_NewTypeScan.jpg (4MB, 3768x2437px) Image search: [Google]
GGundam_-_NewTypeScan.jpg
4MB, 3768x2437px
Gundam Fight! Ready?
>>
>>15843995

Here's a thought, Neo Greek Gundam based on Leonidas.
>>
>>15843960
>forces him to activate his Super Mode (which does look different)
how so? also in the series if i remember right the other Shuffles only got Super Mode after in the finals. i always kinda headcannond that the functionality was cribbed by their respective teams during the Gyanna arc and jury rigged in
>>
>>15844007
My impression is while the Shuffles are getting their Gundams rebuilt, their nations work on replicating the process. These Super Modes are pretty much like the imperfect Super Mode Domon is currently at. Maxter's shoulder pads go back, the a visor and vents open up on his helmet, and his fists begin to glow. I think most of the differences would probably be better seen in color (the same could go for Shining's).
>>
>>15843828
I didn't like Clamp getting into the Blood series and I definitely don't like this bullcrap.
>>
>>15844028
Too bad you don't have scans, I'm rather interested how it would look.
>>
>>15843995
fun fact: most of these guys appeared in the finale as part of the Gundam Fighter army opposing the Devil Colony
>>
>>15844048
That does give me an idea of posting some photos of notable scenes. I may do that after my summaries.
>>
Nether Gundam is legitimately the greatest design ever conceived.
>>
File: 1456055964459.jpg (114KB, 800x373px) Image search: [Google]
1456055964459.jpg
114KB, 800x373px
>>15844077
Thank you very much, I'm glad you could do so with the summaries as well.
>>
>>15844077
Consider a pic of Café Gundam too later (guess that's how it would be called by google translate). Night night.
>>
File: 31377824_p8_master1200.jpg (64KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
31377824_p8_master1200.jpg
64KB, 240x320px
>>15844088
How's about this. I can take a break from the summaries to post pics to catch up. You guys mark which round/chapter and what you want to see, and I'll see what you can do. Note that my phone is a potato, so it isn't going to be quality.

(source; https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=31377824)
>>
>>15842448
so if Ulube was Neo Japan's fighter in Gundam Fight 12, did we ever see what suit he used that time around?

>>15843943
especially since it's meant to be a DG Cell contaminated Shining Gundam
>>
File: 62506978_p4.jpg (86KB, 768x1024px)
62506978_p4.jpg
86KB, 768x1024px
>>15844142
The attached spoiler image for his fight suit. Unless you're referring to his uniform? If that's the case, information on 12th Gundam Fight is really scarce, and I highly doubt running around in a foreign military's uniform as a Gundam Fighter would be productive.

(source; https://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=18173626)
>>
>>15844150
I meant his Mobile Fighter
>>
>>15844156
I do remember there were some concept drawings in the Tokyopop G Gundam guide if I remember correctly. I still have that thing somewhere, but a lot of my crap is in storage/in boxes. I may have to go looking for it or one of the Japanese guides I have scattered around. If I find it, I'll post pics anon.
>>
File: UlubeGundam.jpg (53KB, 405x566px)
UlubeGundam.jpg
53KB, 405x566px
>>15844156
Oh hey I did some digging, found a card of it but no name. It's always referred to as Ulube's Gundam. I'd like to call it Gundam Daimyo.
>>
>>15844197
Whoa, neat.
>>
>>15844202
I think part of the reason why Ulube's defeat drove him insane was the pressure behind the match. Not only was it apparently his last bout before the Finals, but it was who he was fighting. If the 7th Gundam Fight manga is canon, then we'd be seeing the current and former Neo Japanese fighters in the same ring.

In those circumstances I could see a lot of people being salty about Master Asia fighting for Neo Hong Kong, and the expectations Ulube succeeding were extremely high. If he lost to anyone else, I don't think he would've had the same reaction as being beaten by Master Asia. Plus I could see him being defeated easily after getting cocky and probably ignoring his Fight Team.
>>
>>15844197
I had a feeling it would look like the Shining, almost every Neo Japan Mobile Fighter we see looks like it(heck even the Devil Gundam shares some traits with them)
>>
>>15844216
I think it's the samurai theme is a running thing for Neo Japan
>>
>>15844123
Okay I'm starting to type worse than I normally do, so I'll head to bed. I think I should out and do something tomorrow, but I'll be in and out. Just remember;

>I'm still open for doodle requests
>If you want photos of certain things from the manga, reference the round/chapter and what you want.

Thank you for being lovely robots!
>>
>>15844231
>I think I should out and do something tomorrow
B-but the day star... it buuuuuurns
>>
>>15844231
How about the Schwartz introduction from Round 19? I'd love to see Domon's reaction to the concept of a German Ninja.
>>
>>15843020
Then why Bones? Style is the only thing they have going for them.
>>
>>15844142
Now that I didn't know, sometimes I wonder why some of this stuff isn't canon outside the G Generation games.
>>
>>15844213
it probably doesn't help that his successor was Master Asian's student
>>
File: round 19_2.jpg (2MB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
round 19_2.jpg
2MB, 2576x1932px
>>15844422
As I said before, my phone is a potato, but anon delivers. Will load a close up in a sec.
>>
File: round 19_1.jpg (2MB, 1932x2576px) Image search: [Google]
round 19_1.jpg
2MB, 1932x2576px
>>15844422
>>15845113

Close up of the frame
>>
>>15844783
It doesn't help that in Wandering Domon vol 4 **it seemed that Mikamura and Ulube's original plan was to send Ulube to Earth with the Shining and stop the Devil Gundam. But when Domon decided to say hi by beating the dog piss out of Ulube that changed everything. I do think Ulube genuinely believed that Domon could win the tournament, and could bring out Shining's potential. But in regards to the Devil Gundam, he would've been happy if Domon succeeded, but honestly would laugh if he died trying.
>>
File: 58475104_p0.png (634KB, 866x1014px)
58475104_p0.png
634KB, 866x1014px
Alright robots, I need to go and get some sun. I'll pop in here and there, but don't forget this; >>15844231

(source; https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=58475104)
>>
Devil Gundam Rain made me feel things when I was young.
Arousal and sheer amazement of how badass the whole Devil Gundam body looked
>>
>>15845113
>>15845115
Hah!. Thanks, CDA!
>>
File: cockroach.jpg (61KB, 500x359px) Image search: [Google]
cockroach.jpg
61KB, 500x359px
>>15845265
No problem at all!
>>
I just had a thought. Besides the obvious, what do you guys theorize would be physical symptoms of being infected with DG cells?
>>
>>15845839
Well, judging by Saette, it just seems to be some sort of sickness until they're fully taken over.
>>
>>15845896
I'm thinking, how does it affect metabolic processes? At what point do infectees stop eating? Does it spread through skin contact, fluids, or mucous membranes? I am really nuking this, so feel free to ignore me.
>>
>>15845896
also falling in and out of consciousness with the DG controlling when your out
>>
>>15845948
>getting infected with DG cells from doing the dew
WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA
>>
File: vlcsnap-2017-03-19-23h14m55s534.png (2MB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-03-19-23h14m55s534.png
2MB, 1440x1080px
>>15827292

GO!!!!

>[guitar riff intensifies]
>>
>>15845839
Dilated pupils, dry mouth, excessive perspiration, tachycardia, tachypnea.
>>
>>15845948
If it's self replicating and all that jazz, I'd imagine the earliest symptom would be loss of appetite. Consuming and replacing organs with DG cells over time. Movement becomes stiff as your skin is covered by those steel plates. Man... now I'm thinking what intercourse would be like. I guess the penis would benefit the most but what's the inner walls of a DG cell infected vagina feel like?
>>
>>15846116
>those eyes
>>
>>15846534
Very stiff and inflexible. If you're not producing the fluids that would normally come with intercourse, I think it would be very unpleasant on the female end.
>>
>>15846719
About what I thought.

So DG infection is no bueno
>>
>>15846725
Well the psychosis and having your persona chipped away with out you realizing it would be horrifying in of itself. And I have to question if whether or not someone infected with DG cell would even have a desire to have intercourse. That and if there were kids conceived while their parents were infected, I think that's an interesting fridge horror concept.
>>
>>15846751
Would the infectee or DG be responsible for child support?
>>
Also would a child born from a DG-infected father and normal mother have DG? Or would it be a daywalker?
>>
>>15846787

The government of Neo Japan if either of the parents are dead. I think Karato would have a stroke in the scenario.

>>15846797
I would assume when it was conceived and if the Devil Gundam was destroyed during its gestation. I could see the DG using the kids as as a backup to its programming, just like Ulube. Creepy children acting on the memories of the Four Kings...
>>
Now we've moved into creepy territory, thinking too much about DG Cells. But dd they show how DG Cell infection works in any related media? Being contact with DG Cells doesn't ensure infection a good deal of the time as I've seen. Just shows they're infected and not how it happens, certain characters made of DG Cells and nothing happens.
>>
>>15846994
You can't catch DG from a toilet seat, and you can't catch it from Gundam Fight. It probably requires getting poked by DG noodles.
>>
>>15843960
Back to business. I'll do a couple more rounds after this one.

Round 23

**We first see Master watching the emerging Death Army. Later, as the Neo Russian team are testing the newly rebuilt Bolt Gundam, Argo spots Sai Saici in the Dragon Gundam. They sit down and talk. Sai Saici reveals that he may be getting cold feet about helping Domon, and asks Argo to fight him to snap out of it. As Argo beats Sai with the Graviton Hammer, Zuisen and Keiun ask Sai to stop the match. Nastasha the orders Argo to claim Dragon's head.

**We then cut to Sai Saici at the Neo Japan camp, being a perv. When Rain asks WTF he's doing there, he breaks down and tells her that he ran from his match with Argo. We then see Nastasha being told to forget about the DG. It's clear that Nastasha's infection has impacted her. We then see that Bolt was left with Dragon's ponytail. Argo is pondering what happened, and then begins to weigh his priorities. He doesn't want to send his crew to a firing squad. but the DG may be more important than Neo Russia's mission.

**Nastasha's bath scene is shown. She has a vision of the DG. She's snapped out of it by Argo, and she rails on him not defeating the Dragon Gundam. They then see their camp being attacked. Domon has a nightmare about fighting multiple Masters and seems to be worn out. Argo pulverizes the Dragon copy and runs into the real Dragon and a copy of Bolt. When fake Bolt launches its Hammer, Argo grabs the hammer and smashes the fake. He then bear hugs it into oblivion. As the two of them are trying to make sense of what is going on, they are attacked by Shining and Maxter fakes, and Bolt gets pinned by its own hammer. Bolt rips its arm off, annihalates the Shining fake, and enters its Super Mode (Pirates Mode). Seeing Argo push himself to his limits inspires Sai Saici to enter his Super Mode (Phoenix Mode) and destroy the Maxter fake. Sai Saici then thanks Argo for his help.
>>
>>15846994
>>15847014

It seems in the Chokyu version it is implied that it can spread from person to person. When the Fight crews are rescued in Shinjuku they are infected with DG Cells. Raymond, Zuisen, and Keiun tell their charges not to to touch them out of fear of infecting them. Person to person infection may be possible, but contact with the DG or its infected units is the most guaranteed way.
>>
>>15847025
>Pirates Mode and Phoenix Mode
What's the name of Chibodee's super mode?
>>
>>15847045

Please be Ancap Mode.
>>
>>15847045
Weirdly enough, It didn't have a name. I'm not sure if it was an oversight, or he didn't need a name for it.
>>
>>15847045

Better question: What would Nether Gundam's super mode be called?
>>
>>15847057
Not sure, but I'm disappointed Neo Spain's Gundam wasn't based off of Don Quixote.
>>
>>15847080
Oh fuck that would've been epic. What a missed opportunity.
>>
>>15847080

I like your style, anon.
>>
>>15847045
Now I've gotta see what the rest of the Shuffle Alliance super modes look like.
>>
>>15847090
I'll post pics tomorrow anon! :'3

(source; https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=64684443
>>
File: NEOBK-1394523.jpg (51KB, 348x500px)
NEOBK-1394523.jpg
51KB, 348x500px
>>15847025
Toho Fuhai Vol 6

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/NEOBK-1394523

Covers; Ep20-21

Round 25

**The first scene makes it clear that Mirabeau was infected with DG cells unwillingly by Master. We then see George training with Raymond in his Butler MS. George has a flashback and flips. Later on, Raymond suggests that maybe George needs to relax, but it's apparent that he feels deep shame about what happened in Shinjuku. Then the Marseilles Incident is brought up. George insists that he is fine, but Raymond isn't convince and goes to Rain for help.

**We then see George's nightmare about Marseilles. In this version, Mirabeau deliberately shoots at the torch to distract George, and fires at him as he's trying save the audience. He wonders why he had a dream about it, and tries refocus. When he can't find Raymond, he heads off. We then see the rest of the Shuffles, Rain, and Raymond at the waterfall watching Domon slice through it. George shows up and it's obvious he's irritated with the other Shuffles. Finding out that they reached their Super Modes does not help. George rips into Raymond, and Raymond suggests that Maria Louise may not be the motivation he needs. As Chibodee tells George to calm his tits, George fires Rayomond and leaves

**Devastated, Raymond wanders around in his MS. In a creepy scene, Mirage Gundam absorbs the MS with DG tentacles. As George returns to camp, Mirabeau shows up and tries to stomp on him. George pilots Rose to rescue Raymond, but he hesitates going full force. As Raymond tell George not to worry about him and stop Mireabeau, he reaches his Super Mode (Napoleon Mode) and cures him as he tears apart Mirage. We then see Master assembling the Death Army with three days before the Finals.
>>
>>15847084

One of the most hilarious rivalries that will never be

>>15847088

Thank you!
>>
>>15846668
Guess that's why he wears an eye patch.
>>
>>15847240
I do have some thoughts about some of the Neo French characters;

>George de Sand
It took me a while to appreciate him. He may have been too effeminate for my taste, but I honestly see him as just as much of a badass as the rest of the Shuffles. Just in his own way. And quite honestly, I could see him being a secondary leader along with Argo.

But I wonder why is family is never brought up? He's obviously from old money, and goes on and about the honor of the de Sand family, but Raymond seems to be the only family he has.

>Raymond Bishop
Really underappreciated in my opinion. And his adorably goofy moments add to his charm.

>Jean Pierre Mirabeau
What a horrible bastard, but damn I love his design.

(source; https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=50490627)
>>
>>15847272
I was able to see some of the changes by going to the official site and checking out the previews they have for every volume. Saw Max Burns tearing Maxter to shreds in the scans, it was vicious the way it was drawn. Kazuhiko Shimamoto knows how to draw visceral imagery for such things.
>>
>>15847350
It happens to all of the Shuffles (Sai Saici and Argo's in particular made me shudder). And I don't think they could have chosen a better artist to draw the Chokyu manga.
>>
>>15847361
He is the official character designer after all, so if it works then it works.
>>
>>15847240
Round 26

**We first see Karato railing, asking him why Domon isn't on his way to Neo Hong Kong. We then see that Gundams from accross the world are heading there as they speak. Back in Guyana, Domon slashes the waterfall again to reveal the Toho Fuhai school plaque carved in the stone. He flashes back to when Master returned from the 12th Gundam Fight (it seems Domon was left behind Guyana during the tournament). Master seems unhappy with the victory, and destroys the plaque with the Sekiha Tenkyoken revealing a cave. He then tells Domon that he isn't leaving the cave until he fights all of the illusionary opponents produced by the mirrored columns. When he completes the task, Domon places a new stone to seal the cave.

**Later over dinner, Master tells Domon that the technique is the Sekiha Tenkyoken. He then recarves the plaque in the stone Domon placed. We then see Domon attempting and failing the Sekiha Tenkyoken multiple times. He then sees Master who attempts to stomp his face. In the heat of the moment, it looks like Domon succeeds using the move, and revealing that Master was Schwartz in disguise. Schwartz then dicusses the Meikyo Shisui philosiphy as Domon heads in the cave. Domon finds the colums destroyed and a hologram of Master produced by the Death Army. As Master asks him why he won't join him, the Death Army fires on Domon.

**We then see Rain being attacked in the Shining Gundam. George, Chibodee, and Sai Saici come to her aid as the Battle of the Guyana Highlands begins. At the very end, we see Chibodee being attacked by a Death Navy unit.
>>
>>15847401
Alright robots, I need to get to bed. Thank you all for being wonderful, and I will continue the Chokyu summaries tomorrow! As I've said here >>15844231 throw what you got at me. I do plan on posting pics of the Shuffles' Super Modes, but if there are requests from Rounds I've already summarized, let me know!

(source; https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=20052293)
>>
>>15847426
You just keep making my day, thanks for the hard work and scans would be great.
>>
>>15847436
Just tell me what you want to see and what round man. Unfortunately I do not have a scanner, and my phone is a potato, but I will be happy to take pics of certain moments for you.
>>
>>15842618
>I cannot emphasize how creepy/cool the corrupted designs are

Can't you just take pics of them?
>>
>>15843447
>>15847468
Another anon was kind enough to post a magazine scan from I think Newtype. The manga doesn't include color work of them, But if you want more pics, tell me which ones. I'll be posting requests tomorrow.
>>
>>15847453
Mostly the Shuffle Alliance Fights against the Big 5 and the super modes, thanks.
>>
>>15847482
Ah yeah just got to that part. I wanna see what the gundam heads being reattached looks like in this post >>15843378
>>
>>15843913
Some of em are on the wiki, ike ferrari gundam and octopus gundam
>>
>>15839150
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mESHEjV63KI
>>
>>15847638
>dubbed
I just about vomited.
>>
>>15848270
>Hating on the dub
Turn in your card and exit the premises immediately.
>>
>>15848303
>liking sub-4kids-tier dubs
I bet you stream shit too.
>>
>>15843447
Corrupted Dragon is cool, but the others are meh; I expected something more bydo-ish. But this makes me wonder: is the Death Army made from scratch, or is it a ton of suits and their pilots corrupted beyond recognition?
>>
>>15848303
>not understanding the superiority of subs
>>
File: 61084141_p13_master1200.jpg (304KB, 999x1200px) Image search: [Google]
61084141_p13_master1200.jpg
304KB, 999x1200px
>>15847638
Good Morning robots! Firstly, I think it was sweet of the anon to post that vid for me, dub or subbed. And in the anon's defense, the version that got me hooked was the dub. I'm not taking sides on the debate since both versions have their ups and downs.

But making a quick roll call of requests before I head to work. You guys want pics of;
>Round 19; Shuffle Alliance vs. Big 5
>Round 21; The modified Shuffle Alliance MFs
>Rounds 23-25; The Shuffle Alliance's Super Modes

Let me know if I missed anything. I'll be popping in here and there, but I hope you all have a good day!

(source; https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=61084141)
>>
>>15848311
My bias is Rose. But it seems the Devil Gundam builds the MSs from scratch. Whatever new information it receives from corrupted MSs or MFs gets applied to certain units in the Death Army a la the fake Shuffle Alliance MFs in 24. I would think it would be more prudent for the DG to use corrupted people to pilot them, but it wouldn't be necessary.
>>
>>15836237
I just noticed that in the volume previews that Jack of Diamonds' MF has gundam sized smoking pipe in its mouth, its fucking great.
>>
>>15848307
>>15848316
>Not understanding the coincidental brilliance of having a wuxia-based series with a 90s dub.
>>
Does Kiral show up in the Hong Kong arc of Shimamoto's manga? He had one of my favorite episodes of the series.
>>
>>15849324
He does Anon.
>>
File: round 19_3.jpg (2MB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
round 19_3.jpg
2MB, 2576x1932px
>>15848337
Incoming image dump folks. I'll be loading them by round to avoid confusion
>>
File: round 19_4.jpg (2MB, 2576x1932px)
round 19_4.jpg
2MB, 2576x1932px
>>15848337
>>
File: round 19_5.jpg (2MB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
round 19_5.jpg
2MB, 2576x1932px
>>15848337
More from round 19
>>
File: round 19_6.jpg (2MB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
round 19_6.jpg
2MB, 2576x1932px
>>15848337
Round 19 yet again
>>
File: round 19_7.jpg (2MB, 2576x1932px)
round 19_7.jpg
2MB, 2576x1932px
>>15848337
Last one from Round 19
>>
>>15849531
She looks happy while destroying Argo.
>>
File: round 20_1.jpg (2MB, 2576x1932px)
round 20_1.jpg
2MB, 2576x1932px
>>15848337
First from Round 20
>>
File: round 21_2.jpg (2MB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
round 21_2.jpg
2MB, 2576x1932px
>>15848337
Second from round 21
>>
File: round 21_3.jpg (2MB, 2576x1932px)
round 21_3.jpg
2MB, 2576x1932px
>>15848337
Third from Round 21
>>
File: round 21_4.jpg (2MB, 2576x1932px)
round 21_4.jpg
2MB, 2576x1932px
>>15848337
Last from round 21
>>
File: round 23_1.jpg (2MB, 2576x1932px)
round 23_1.jpg
2MB, 2576x1932px
>>15848337
Round 23; Gundam Maxter Super Mode
>>
File: round 24_1.jpg (2MB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
round 24_1.jpg
2MB, 2576x1932px
>>15848337
Round 24; Bolt Gundam Pirates Mode
>>
File: round 24_2.jpg (2MB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
round 24_2.jpg
2MB, 2576x1932px
>>15848337
Round 24; Dragon Gundam Phoenix Mode
>>
Goddamn, all this Shimamotoness is giving me the feels. Fucking love his work.
>>
File: round 25_1.jpg (2MB, 1932x2576px)
round 25_1.jpg
2MB, 1932x2576px
>>15848337
Round 25; Gundam Rose Napoleon Mode

Chokyu! Draw Anon delivers folks
>>
>>15849576
I love to read manga where it is apparent the artists are having fun with their work. And Shimamoto seems to show that clearly.
>>
File: 058.jpg (484KB, 1475x1100px) Image search: [Google]
058.jpg
484KB, 1475x1100px
>>15849586
Moeyo Pen is a great read in that regard. I'm eternally adding pic related to the /a/ one page thread.

And the Aoi Honoo TV drama did a pretty good job of carrying Shimamoto's energy (at least as far as he portrayed himself in the manga) to the screen.
>>
Not feeling my best this evening robots. I'll be taking an evening off of the Chokyu summaries to just relax. I also wanted to share a WIP of a drawing I'm working on.
>>
>>15849747
Feel better anon!
>>
File: 50130596_p2_master1200.jpg (147KB, 563x600px) Image search: [Google]
50130596_p2_master1200.jpg
147KB, 563x600px
>>15849753
Thank you kind anon

(source; https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=50130596)
>>
I hope that next time SRW includes G gundam that they take stuff from the Chokyu manga as well.
>>
>>15849859

What's that thing on Domon's sleeve supposed to be, anyway? A really badly mended tear?
>>
>>15849894
More than likely. Those were the clothes that he returned to the colonies in, and I doubt Master was going to pay for Prada.
>>
>>15849881
That would be nice to see G Gundam used that isn't post season like they usually do. How many used post season exactly?
>>
Okay, I'm going to call it a night robots. 'll catch you robots tomorrow. As always, if you have any requests (pics, doodles) let me know. You all have a lovely evening.
>>
>>15850019
Scans of the Shuffle Alliance rushing to Hong Kong would be nice, I remember when the Gundam wiki posted the scans when the chapter first came out and I wanted to find if someone was doing scanlations of it but to no avail. Keep up the good work and feel better!
>>
Thanks for all these summaries, CDA. This is really fascinating. G Gundam has a special nostalgia place in my heart. I loved it so much on Toonami back in the day, and every time I revisit it I feel a bit like a kid again. Not many series have quite the same impact.
>>
>>15839319
>3

He'd just say "Ready, Go" after every ep.
>>
>>15843005
A strider-ish Spiegel gundam with a red scarf
>>
File: Rising_gundam.jpg (82KB, 425x318px)
Rising_gundam.jpg
82KB, 425x318px
>>15844197
I could've sworn he piloted the rising gundam, and rain just busted it out of retirement for an emergency.
>>
>>15849564
What are those things on his arms?
>>
File: 1488703519669.jpg (471KB, 1029x768px) Image search: [Google]
1488703519669.jpg
471KB, 1029x768px
>>15850348

According to the Gundam Wiki, when Neo Japan designed the Shining Gundam for the 13th Gundam Fight, they had also developed the God Gundam for use in the Finals. However, the research used to develop those mobile fighters also produced the Rising Gundam, which did'nt actually participate in the Gundam Fight and was later redesigned for real warfare before being sent to Earth in secret. (It also could've been used as a Plan C in case the Shining or God Gundam were destroyed beyond repair.)

Ulube's Gundam might have been the design that the Rising was based off of/Evolved from, but we never saw what it looked like before it was retrofitted with the Polearm, Bow & Shield.

>Random HD pic because why not?
>>
I fucking love this thread.
>>
>>15850558
>Ulube's Gundam might have been the design that the Rising was based off of/Evolved from, but we never saw what it looked like before it was retrofitted with the Polearm, Bow & Shield.
But the Rising is a modified version of the Shining Gundam. Much of the body is the same, except for the omission of the super mode's panels and the modified shoulder and bracer armor.
>>
File: Yamato_Gundam.jpg (83KB, 213x400px)
Yamato_Gundam.jpg
83KB, 213x400px
>>15850649
Going on that, wouldn't the Yamato Gundam be a precursor for the design of Neo Japan's MF designs?
>>
>>15850640
It's pretty awesome.
>>
File: 62506978_p5.jpg (93KB, 721x637px)
62506978_p5.jpg
93KB, 721x637px
>>15850019
Popping in to say Good morning robots. Firstly I wanted thank you guys for the well wishes, I'm starting to feel a little better.

Some responses;

>>15850065
I've got it noted, but I hope you don't mind if I wait until I summarize that chapter. I just think that would keep things neater. I'll be doing summaries this evening, and two books until that scene.

>>15850119
No problem! I wouldn't be doing them if I didn't want to, and I don't think you are alone in your feelings.

>>15850330
Is this request for pics of the Spiegel from the manga or a drawing request?

>>15850370
Not entirely sure. :c

>>15850348
>>15850558
>>15850649
My impression is that the Rising was built for Ulube as Domon was in Guyana. I think the intention was for Ulube to fight the Devil Gundam with Domon if shit went way south and it was intentionally unequipped with the Super Mode.
Mikamura designed the Shining and its Super Mode and as Dr. Kasshu pointed out, it only worked in anger. Remember, according to Chokyu part of the reason why Ulube chose Domon to pilot Shining is because Domon seemed more capable of activating its Super Mode. Ulube being unable to do so strikes me as a sign of either his infection or loss of sanity.

I'll be picking up summaries when I get off today. I hope you all have a good day!

(source; https://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=18173626)
>>
File: 50490627_p4_master1200.jpg (152KB, 600x339px) Image search: [Google]
50490627_p4_master1200.jpg
152KB, 600x339px
>>15850640
This thread is gold man.

(source; https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=50490627)
>>
File: 30458130_p0_master1200.jpg (86KB, 559x800px) Image search: [Google]
30458130_p0_master1200.jpg
86KB, 559x800px
Also a topic of discussion that I'm proposing; good doujin (abiding by /m/ rules). I bring it up because I rediscovered this heartbreaking doujinshi about Raizou visiting Mikamura's grave and telling him what has happened since. Also Dr. Kasshu is actually pretty attractive both here and in the anime. Source; https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=30458130
>>
>>15850895
>Ulube being unable to do so strikes me as a sign of either his infection or loss of sanity.
I would honestly attribute it to age and maturity, plus the degree of rage Shining required to activate super mode. Ulube at that point had an accomplished military career and was clearly quite disciplined, despite being an evil bastard. That's why Shining's super mode was so flawed: the rage required to activate it prevents the user from focusing. Domon's raw talent makes up for a lot of that, but high level opponents and emotionally ambiguous situations clearly were a problem. Fighting rage Domon seems more like fighting an enraged bull than a martial artist.
>>
>>15850895
It'd be pretty awesome to see some G Gundam memes. Like a "Virgin X vs Chad X" one. Or Spurdo Domon.
>>
>>15851344

Virgin Domon & Chad Schwartz would be my pick. Chibodee or Argo as the Chad would work too IMO.
>>
>>15851428
>Virgin Domon & Chad Schwartz

Oh my god this would be amazing.
>>
>>15851316
That actually makes a lot more sense than what I was thinking.
>>
Oh dear it looks like the Bump limit has been reached lads. Should we go ahead an make a new thread?
>>
New thread is here guys >>15852177

Can't believe we actually reached the bump limit
Thread posts: 316
Thread images: 107

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.