[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you wantto see out of Battride War 4

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

What do you wantto see out of Battride War 4
>>
>>15827125
PC release
>>
An announcement that they'll make another sidescroller beatemup like the 2 we got on DS
>>
Metal heroes as playable cameo
>>
I want to see how they balance Hyper Muteki
>>
Playable ZX
>>
Playable monsters. I want to wreck shit as Mr. J.
>>
Playable Dangerous Zombie.

Amazonz stuff might be nice but I have a feeling it might be a bit much, as much as i'd like to see the Rose Amazon and stuff.
>>
Bunch of the recent Riders is a given.
I'd want more of the secondaries. Gills, Chalice, Delta, Zolda, Ouja, Necrom, and so on.
Out of Ex-Aid it's hard to think of a Rider I wouldn't want playable. Poppy and Nico are likely to be assists but Brave, Snipe, Laser, Genm and Para-DX all seem like they'd be fun to play.
>>
Fuck that, they Chou Climax Heroes was the best entry in the series, it's about time we get a sequel now that we've had 5 more seasons.

>>15827296
We have one on 3ds for early Ex-Aid.
>>
>>15827125
Let Koei make it
>>
I'd rather see a Sentai version of this game.
>>
>>15827385
Probably will be "ultimate" like with Gaim Kiwami in Genesis (samething probably going for Ghost Mugen) which in that case, "Super Armor"
>>
>>15827385
Playable MMX, with Hyper Muteki being a temporary enhancement?
>>
>>15829083
>Playable MMX, with Hyper Muteki being a temporary enhancement?
probably the best case

>Super->MMX->Ultimate->Muteki
>>
I've never played the other ones so I'm not sure if they already have this but co-op would be great. English language like Gundam Breaker 3 would be almost unbelievably amazing! Some kind of mode with randomized foes and challenges to keep things fresh, lots of unlockables. Maybe combination attacks between 2 riders teaming up. Interesting terrain for the bike, maybe racing missions or something of that nature. A cool original plot with several original characters would be great. I'd also like to see Ex-Aid's aesthetic worked into the aesthetic of the game itself seeing as it's video game themed. Maybe include the Mighty Action X 3DS game as a minigame
>>
>>15827125
Riderman and ZX as playable Riders, along with the 90's trio, also more secondary Riders

more of a pipe dream but I'd love for Ultimate Forms to be separated from the finishing moves, so you can use them more
>>
BW is a garbage series.
Climax Heroes wasn't perfect, but by the time of SCH it was getting to pretty decent level of fun and competitive fighting game.

And when they started making this shitshow with 2-3 attacks for every character and long-ass boring maps.

BW deserves to die along with All Rider Generation. They better spend all that money on developing something good.
>>
>>15827393
>>15830542
All Showa Riders shwould be removed again. They were all weak as fuck and played the exact same with notuing interesting in their gameplay. Pretty much reflects their shows I guess.
Speaking of, all the levels seriously need variety because the watered down Musou formula gets old very fast.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.