[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>No american release >no exclusive american content including

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

File: Monsterverse the Videogame.jpg (205KB, 1280x792px) Image search: [Google]
Monsterverse the Videogame.jpg
205KB, 1280x792px
>No american release
>no exclusive american content including Kong vs Skullcrawlers
>>
>licensing more than one property
>in america
>>
>>15826852
let's be honest, we got fucking lucky with J-Stars Victory Vs.
>>
>>15826861
aren't all the Shonen properties licensed by Funimation in the west? Don't see how Namco would have any problems if they only had to deal with Funi to release it.
>>
>>15826894
No, Naruto, Jojo and Bleach are owned by Viz. i don't know about the rest
>>
>>15826894
Going from the cover art:

Naruto, is owned by Viz.

Kenshin is by Aniplex

Hitman Reborn is also Viz

No fucking clue who owns Saint Seiya.

Honestly most of them are Viz, Funimation, Aniplex, and probably some spinoffs of ADV.
>>
>>15826894
Viz owns all the manga which is probably what mattered more than who owns the anime.
>>
>>15826909
>No fucking clue who owns Saint Seiya.
Cinedigm, they did a bootleg-tier release of it a few years ago.
>>
>>15826911
probably? Hence why the game was never dubbed.
>>
File: iamnotmadnotmadatall.jpg (596KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
iamnotmadnotmadatall.jpg
596KB, 1920x1080px
>>15826851

>Caring about an american release

Patiently waiting for the Asia release which will be in english or engrish

Just like Cyber Sleuth,Gundam Breaker and the SRWZ game
>>
>>15826923
It probably didn't help that half the series in the game never saw any sort of English release, much less a dubbed one. Casting it would be a nightmare. Was the game any good?
>>
>>15826932
>Was the game any good
I enjoyed it. It was fun for what it was. Just a kitbash 3d fighter of all sorts of shounen characters. I do believe the gameplay was done better in the company's next game "One Piece: Burning Blood"

I honestly wouldn't mind seeing a sequel
>>
>>15826851
What's this game called?
>>
>>15826946
City Shrouded in Shadow
>>
>>15826851
This game looks like fucking shit, how can anyone be waiting for this?
>>
>>15826956
>looks like fucking shit
Fans of the series are playing for the stories, not the graphics.
>>
>>15826956
You must be the kind of retard who thought The Order wasn't utter dogshit
>>
>>15826967
Did you even watch the gameplay? It looks atrocious.
>>
>>15826931
Sleuth got an English release tho, saw it used for dirt cheap in a GameStop the other day, importing it at this point would be... Really dumb. Big waste of casg
>>
>>15827175
I don't feel anything odd about it.
It's just another irem / Granzella game to me.
>>
Will there be a crossover?
Like Godzilla vs Patlabor? etc.
>>
>>15827307
No. Interview said explicitly there will be no crossover.
>>
>>15826909
>>15826898
Viz has the manga for all of them.
>>
>>15826851
They're too small
>>
>>15826851
Good.
>>
>>15826967
But there's no story for the franchises, is there? They're just giant props being wagged around for you to avoid in the course of the survival story. Window-dressing that normally would be generic and forgettable, but they opted here to use things people recognize. They don't cross over, they have little actual purpose outside being props.
>>
>>15829060
patlbor is in the game and they are smaller
>>
>>15829156
>They don't cross over
Yeah... That gets rid of a lot of potential fun.
If the game focused on the world building and focused on the setting each series takes place in, and how they would deal with the disasters, that would be cool too. But it all seems totally interchangeable in a generic modern setting.
>>
>>15826851
alphonse is their hawkeye?!!
>>
I was more interested in this when It was revealed with just Ultraman. Mind you, Ultraman is not my favorite series present, but just devoting the game to one series would let the game have a sense of progression, days going by as Ultraman fights different monsters. Learning about different methods that are being developed to prevent civilian causalities with each successive monster attack.
Instead it looks totally disjointed and lacking in substance.
>>
>>15829156
The story of the player characters, just like the rest of the game series.
If you are looking for toku and anime story this game is not for you.
>>
>>15827175
>run away from the monster
you don't need state of the art facial animation for that
>>
>>15826851
I don't know why fucking Patlabor of all things is mixed into this but it pleases me.
>>
who vs who? if not a crossover? Eva-01 vs the 3rd/4th angel? Ingram-1 vs Phantom? Godzilla vs King Ghidorah?
>>
>>15831232
no, it's Disaster Report and each monster is its own stage
after you survive attacks by Gamera, Fake Ultraman, The Time In Ultraman There Was A Fake Ultraman, you then have to face the most destructive force ever to hit Tokyo: SV2. And Godzilla has a stage too.
>>
>>15826911
I think it depends on who owns the distribution rights and all that.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.