[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gundam Katana Volume 4

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: Gundam Katana - Volume 4 000.jpg (274KB, 846x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Gundam Katana - Volume 4 000.jpg
274KB, 846x1200px
Greetings gentle/m/en. Gundam Katana Volume 4 is fresh out of the oven! Big thanks to Delta as always for shopping!
http://www.mediafire.com/file/4c33ffv9skr1z5r/Gundam_Katana_Volume_4.zip

Past volumes and other works we translated can be found here:
http://pastebin.com/zDqTp4hj
>>
File: Gundam Katana - Volume 4 188-189.jpg (682KB, 1692x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Gundam Katana - Volume 4 188-189.jpg
682KB, 1692x1200px
>>15826266
>thanks nozaku, just finished reading and thanks god Yuji didn't die., the waiting was so long that I even re read Hooligans.

And fucking hell, this volume ends on a cliffhanger crazier than before. Is this oldman related to the Acguy roadtrip brothers?
>>
File: Screen Shot 001.png (344KB, 349x394px) Image search: [Google]
Screen Shot 001.png
344KB, 349x394px
Also the GM Striker appeared in anime for the first time, proud of mah boi.
>>
Bump for the late crowd.
>>
Nozaku, what is the next volume you and delta are going to work on?
>>
>>15826266
Hey I've been reading Crossbone and know Ghost is in translation limbo is there any chance you might put that on your list of projects after you finish a couple of them.

thanks for the gud gud Katana btw
>>
Oh shit dope I've been looking forward to more of this

>>15827748
Seconding because I really wanna read Dust someday goddamn 169 guys
>>
Thank you Nozaku, that was a great volume! I like how the author is using all the Universal Century lore for the story so far.
>>
>>15826473
Huh, good question. I wouldn't imagine he is though.

>>15827735
We'll have the next two 00P chapters soon once we finalize them.
After that, an unrelated side-project and more Katana.

>>15827748
We can most certainly consider it and put it up for a vote once we near the end of Katana.
>>
This cover...
>>
>>15826266
Thanks for yet again helping western gundam fans enjoy more side stories.

which scanlation group is doing Ecole Du Ciel? Nozaku ever thought of just translating the volumes beyond the Tokyopop releases?
>>
>>15828209
Ecole du Ciel is a lost cause, plenty of other series have actually been finished that would be better worth the investment I feel like
>>
>>15828209
>>15828265
>Ecole du Ciel is a lost cause
This. Even the French gave up trying to continue translating that series, and they usually don't cancel series unless really dire circumstances have occurred.
>>
>>15827942
What's the unrelated project? I'm curious
>>
File: IHX1_cover.jpg (1MB, 3189x2027px) Image search: [Google]
IHX1_cover.jpg
1MB, 3189x2027px
>>15830938
This. :D
>>
File: 020.png (268KB, 489x775px) Image search: [Google]
020.png
268KB, 489x775px
>>15831583
oh cool
If y'all want I got raws I scanned of his comic for the first Rockman game.

I legit bought a few of the tanks of the those adaptations. They're fun little comics, love his art style for it.
>>
>>15831583
The brazilian Mega Man X is cool as fuck.
>>
>>15826266
NOICE
>>
Live on bato
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.