[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you hope to see in Macross Delta movie?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: macross_delta_11-1200x675.jpg (86KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
macross_delta_11-1200x675.jpg
86KB, 960x540px
1) Who is Lady M

2) Every valkyrie that ever existed so far in the last final Battle.
VF-1, VF-4, VF-11, VF-9, VF-14, VF17, VF-19, VF-23, VF-24, VF-25, VF-27, VF-29.
Also some SDF-1 class ships and Battle Class ships too.

3) Basara on the last battle would be fucking awesome.

If Kawamori does item 2), I won't care about the plot or anything, just give me all those mechas in action.
>>
>>15826219
>Who is Lady M
Minmay. They made it obvious.
>>
Just a better ending. Hopefully the movie starts after ep 13 of the series.
>>
>>15826219

I want them to not waste our time with pretending Mikumo is interesting as a character. I want them to not introduce song buffs if its not going to matter (the song buff into var scenario was resolved without consequence, and in the end song buffs still couldn't make Delta squad relevant to the events of the finale). I want Mirage to do something, ANYTHING. I want PinkandGreen to do something besides be boring yuribait.

I want the end of the story to fucking resolve something, and to not be Windemere masturbating in a corner while the rest of the cast looks on and provides commentary.
>>
>>15826219

Freyja's cute panties!
>>
More Mirage being cute.
>>
>>15826219
I'd rather see Jenius Air having the yet unseen VF-5 and VF-16.
>>
Walkure getting their own VF-31 variants(Perhaps codenamed Brynhildr to contrast Delta's Siegfried) to pair with the Delta squad pilot they supposed are supported by as indicated in the first episode.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.