[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

[xPearse] Mazinger Z [720p] Episodes 01-27

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 15

https://pastebin.com/LFKWWeFb
>>
I haven't been very active lately, but I've started to upload more Mazinger Z episodes that I have done.

So far, I've subbed up to episode 55, but I have had the entire thing encoded for about a month now.

As for a full torrent, I'll create one when I've finished subbing all episodes and then I'll seed what hasn't been MEGA'd to make thing easier since people can already be at 100% for those episodes.
>>
>>15825787
>that font
Fucking why
>>
>>15825770
>actively pirating something already officially released in english

>>15825835
>expecting a quality release from xpearse
>>
>>15825866
>watching anything with diskotek's horrible video quality
you can miss me with that shit
>>
>>15825866
>>actively pirating something already officially released in english

Oh yes, you typing words into a box to convey your disdain for random people you can't identify sure does make me feel bad for doing something I won't get caught doing.

Anyways, thanks xPearse. Good job as always.
>>
>>15825866
>actively pirating something already officially released in english
This retarded fucking argument again. Blu rays go out of print, just because you can buy them now (and only in some parts of the world), doesn't mean they will always be readily available. Give it 5 years and see how easy it is to get hold of Mazinger on Blu ray.

Ultimately, the responsibility rests with the fans to keep classic anime alive long-term via the internet. When I see some fucking faggot like OZC pulling his encodes down because the show got a Blu ray release with a tiny print-run I wonder what the fuck is going through his head, how he can possibly be so idiotic.
>>
File: 22-08-2017_22-14-12.jpg (115KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
22-08-2017_22-14-12.jpg
115KB, 1920x1080px
>>15825835
I feel that it kinda suits the anime with it's cartoony style, but you're the first person to say something about the font which is something I rarely get. If I may ask, what exactly is wrong with it?

>>15825866
Seriously, man, get a life. Your constant shitting on threads is getting real old and it only serves to ruin them with unnecessary bickering like a woman.

Do something constructive with your life for once, or better yet, get a hobby that doesn't involve this site and let loose some of that pent up frustration because there seems to be something mentally wrong with you.
>>
>>15826034
>If I may ask, what exactly is wrong with it?
Not that guy, but I really dislike that kind of comic sans-y fonts in subtitles and it distracts from watching the show. I'd really prefer a more neutral font or atleast another sub track with unstyled srt subs so I can style them how I want.
>>
>>15826034
>muh boogeyman
btw the font is shit, make that three people who said so.
>>
>>15826034
>If I may ask, what exactly is wrong with it?
It looks stupid and distracting. There is no reason to not just stick with a neutral font, you only stand to piss people off by using something weird, whereas no one is going to actively like your release more because of it.
>>
>>15826002
The best subs are the ones that aren't distracting.
>>
>>15825770
WHY are you still doing the spanish upscaled BDs now that the Japanese BD remaster is coming out soon
You will end up confusing many people in the future
>>
File: jefferson.jpg (93KB, 743x868px) Image search: [Google]
jefferson.jpg
93KB, 743x868px
>>15826045
>>15826099
Well, if you've got a better or different font that suits you, then go ahead and mention it. Then, I'll include it as an optional sub track.

>>15826785
Because I had them downloaded and because we don't even know when rips of the Japanese one will be online. It may be a year away. We really don't know. But I started on this before it was announced so I'm going to finish it.

Then again, I'd have to encode them if people don't do raws which I'm not going to do.
>>
>xpearse tries to sub something
>uses a (bad) comic font
How do you even fuck up this badly
>>
>>15827566
Maybe something like Open Sans Semibold.
>>
>>15827569
He fucked up any typesetting for his Build Fighters Try release as well. I hope to god he doesn't fucking touch 0080 or Gundam X and ruin it.
>>
xPearse my dude I appreciate the effort but there's no point in doing the Spanish BDs with the Jap ones around the corner. Also that font is early 00's fansub-tier awful.
>>
>>15828053
You never know how the Jap BD's will turn out so it's good to have atleast one watchable release out there.
>>
When can I get the rest of the series, xpearse?
>>
Actually, people can just "enable default style" in MPC's options.

>>15828521
If you're talking about mine, it's not all done yet. If it's the series, then nyaa or anywhere.

>>15828053
Well, I know, but I've already explained myself. Then again, who knows what the JP BDs will even look like and when we'll get them online. Furthermore, it won't all be released at once.
>>
Thanks xpearse, just in time when I decided to get into Mazinger.
>>
Jesus.
>>
Is the original Mazinger worth watching if I don't really care for monster of the week shows anymore? Also that font choice is balls
>>
>>15832951
If you have to ask, no.

It's worth watching for me though.
>>
Cringe. Jesus, this fucking bird.
>>
>>15834145
I hate that fucking bird so much. Why they chose to make him a commonly occurring character in Great Mazinger I don't know.
>>
File: laughing mazingers.jpg (107KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
laughing mazingers.jpg
107KB, 960x720px
>80 episodes in
>After losing one mechanical beast after another in battle, Dr. Hell formulates a plan.
>He will assassinate Mazinger Z's pilot, Koji Kabuto.
>>
Alright. That's me done with the show. Thank fuck. That took a while to complete.

Bye the way, it's like 80gb in total. Yikes. Torrent will come soon. But I'll try to get half of the episodes uploaded online first so people can help seed.
>>
>>15835602
Please tell me you dropped the retarded subtitle font in the end.
>>
File: you came to the wrong party.jpg (59KB, 506x551px) Image search: [Google]
you came to the wrong party.jpg
59KB, 506x551px
I was thinking of doing Great after this months ago, but I'll be stopping encoding and video projects for some time after I do Eva archive because I'd rather work on manga to be honest which stuff like this has been distracting me from greatly.

Also, I don't feel like doing anymore Nagai manga at the moment, so don't expect anything by him soon. I'll be doing other stuff which you'll see soon.

>>15835727
Nope. You people can just use the "enable default style" function in MPC if you don't like it which I mentioned >>15828988
>>
>>15838094
Please don't ever come back to anime then, you fucking suck.
>>
>>15838094
>why do a job right when I can do it like a retard

At least I know to avoid your shit releases now. Thanks for the honesty.
>>
>>15838094
Most people wouldn't know to change the style, so pretty much everyone is stuck with your terrible font. I've noticed that you're entirely incapable of accepting legitimate criticism, you're really immature.
>>
>>15839048
Especially as changing the font is really easy, it's not like it needs a new encode or anything.
>>
>>15839065
He won't ever do it.
>I'm xPearse and I'm always 100% right
This is the same mentality he uses for subbing, scanlating and when he trolls threads with deep insight like
>Go Nagai is shit
Pathetic.
>>
File: based jefferson.jpg (58KB, 494x759px) Image search: [Google]
based jefferson.jpg
58KB, 494x759px
>>15839065
It's not that changing the font would take only a moment, but that I like it so it's staying. I don't have to change it just because you want me to.

>>15839048
>Most people wouldn't know to change the style
Most people probably don't even care.

>>15839081
When did I ever say Go Nagai is shit? Yeah, I may not like certain works of his or certain aspects of them, but that doesn't mean I think they're outright shit.
>>
>>15840070
I love how all these Life is Strange fags are so fucking retarded.
>>
>>15840972
It's ironic because he's basically putting a sticker on his back that says
>I am a moron
>>
File: iL2hZ12.jpg (68KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
iL2hZ12.jpg
68KB, 1280x720px
>>15840972
>>15840990
So, no arguments?
>>
File: disc 1.jpg (416KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
disc 1.jpg
416KB, 1920x1080px
Torrent is up on animebytes if anyone is interested.
>>
>>15838094
>I'll be doing other stuff which you'll see soon.
No thanks. Only reason I gave you a free pass was for Go Nagai shit. This is /m/, remember?

No Go, no interest. The sad part is that you went on to scanlate a bunch of Go Nagai manga, and either didn't finish them, or it was a work that no one looked forward to, when you could have continued Devilman Saga, finished Omorai-kun, started Gekiman, Abashiri Family, Harenchi Gakuen, MazinSaga. There's not a lack of stuff that I actually want to see from Nagai, but nope.

Anyway, your decision, and I can't convince you. Hopefully, someone else will step up and actually do them in your place.

I'm not bothered by the font choice, but I wish for at least a full torrent given that Mega limits your download. I don't have AnimeBytes.
>>
>>15844880
Well he doesn't really owe you anything, at least he translated some stuff. Maybe he'll do another /m/ title.
>>
File: 31-08-2017_13-28-44.jpg (170KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
31-08-2017_13-28-44.jpg
170KB, 1920x1080px
>>15844907
I bought the Betterman manga months back, have taken it apart and only need to scan in order to start scanlating if anyone is interested.

Aside from that, I also have the Gun x Sword manga which looks pretty funny. And there are a few other /m/ things I have lying about if I remember correctly.

>>15844880
Who ever said I wasn't going to finish Omorai? I just want to get some things out of the way first.

As for Saga, well, I have to buy the volumes myself and I've been spending too much money on other things recently so it's a no go. Besides, it wasn't all that great.

Then again, it all comes out of my own pocket. But if you want me to do it, then donate and I'll buy it.

As for other Nagai manga like those you mentioned, I have no interest in them so I won't be doing them.
>>
>>15825770
This is high def bluray release? Will the episodes past #38 be on Mega?
>>
If anyone has AB, you could download the episodes that I have uploaded and help seed to get some ratio if you're interested. Also, I forgot to mention it, but CrabSubs stop at episode 81 for softsub sadly.

>>15848170
I said >>15835602 that I would try to get half the episodes online before uploading the torrent. But, I that was before I had finished subbing the entire thing and I more or less crammed in all the work left into one day and did it, so no, the rest won't be on MEGA.

Anyway, yeah, it's from the Spanish BDs, and while they're not the best, they should do the job.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.