[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

After all this time /m/, you finally got a giant robot to call

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 418QVAa4xeL.jpg (22KB, 358x500px) Image search: [Google]
418QVAa4xeL.jpg
22KB, 358x500px
After all this time /m/, you finally got a giant robot to call your own. The two of you are happy together. That was until the Ace king and his generals intrude into your hanger. Looking at you and then the robot, he says, "Lovely machine you have there. You know the rules anon. Step aside, first rights belong to me and my men".

What do?
>>
>autistic screeching about grandpa
>throw a punch
>get beat up
>lose robot
>have to rely on shittier-stats cooler-design prototype robot
>arigatou, ojii-san...
>>
Assuming I had the time to put together some kind of contingency against theft, I pull out my dead-man's-switch detonator and threaten everyone with fiery death if they don't let me get into my cockpit. Then everyone better clear-out after that if they don't want to become red smears on my hangar floor.
>>
>>15825129
Use it as a propaganda tool to promote the left and denounce the right.
>>
Give it to them.

Use the data from the first robot to develop a second robot that is better in every way.
>>
>>15825129
Shoot the fuckers

They've already violated the NAP by entering the hangar without my consent
>>
File: 1498792772734.jpg (47KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
1498792772734.jpg
47KB, 300x250px
>>15825228
>>15825148

>Allow another man to take your mech' s virginity.
>>
>>15825187
>Super Robot gets stolen
>Cute childhood friend and her dad give you a mass production type that he and your grandpa developed
>Saga culminates in the mass production prototype gaining sentience and sacrificies itself to kill its robot brother and the Ace King.
>>
>>15825129
Too bad, I'm already in the cockpit. They'll have to scrape my lifeless, hamburger-textured body out of it if they want it.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.