[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone care about this anymore

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

File: Zoids.png (35KB, 400x155px) Image search: [Google]
Zoids.png
35KB, 400x155px
Does anyone care about this anymore
>>
>>15822812
sure but probably not enough to warrant the standard stuff that comes with big mecha properties (tv show/general release toys/comics/games).
>>
>>15822904
That sucks for me I guess. I wish they would do something with it. Zoids was one of my favorite things in my childhood.
>>
Show? Not really. The kits? Oh baby. Give me more, aside from how expensive some can get.
>>
They should dust off the Z-knights.
>>
>>15822904
They still make new model kits, they're just based off the old shows rather than a new one. The license is still alive, they just haven't given it another show for whatever reason.
>>
Some of those kits are too damn sexy.
>>
>>15822922
how long before nostalgia kicks in for the general populace? usually you just wait until it hits.
i remember dengeki hobby doing a new zoids story a couple of years back but don't know what happened to it.

would a non-blox model of blox zoids by kotobukiya be a hit? it defeats the purpose of customizable zoids but they would potentially provide more stable models.
>>15822937
pretty much what i said, there's new stuff but no additional promotional ties for them. though it might be because those are kotobukiya merchandise. takaratomy produces the show but don't reap all of the profits, it's basically free advertising for kotobukiya.
>>
>>15822996
Honestly I want it the other way around. Blox toys are great, I still have mine. If Fuzors had focused entirely on the Blox Zoids as standalone toys instead of the gimmick of slapping them on the existing Zoids, it could have been great.
>>
No anime no care.
>>
>>15823013
>>15823013
most of the blox zoids have scale/appearance issues when combined with regular zoid. only specific combos look great combined.

it was nice that the fuzors anime took the trouble of making scaled versions of the scissor and laser storm zoids for the seismosaurus
>>
File: 98.jpg (432KB, 1280x1820px) Image search: [Google]
98.jpg
432KB, 1280x1820px
>>15822933
This

Robot animals always make me feel like Im one step away from Furry
>>
>>15824723
If you're concerned that a show about people piloting giant robot animals might make you into a furry, you should consider that you may, in fact, be a furry.
>>
Fuzors is a mistake, the fuzing of Zoids concept is great. I love me combining mechs but the designs are either weird or stupid like the Liger Zero Falcon. The Energy Liger should've also been the Alpha Zoid not the asspull we got in the end and the mid season upgrade for RD to differentiate himself and continue the Liger legacy, Blake did that with the Gairyuki.
>>
>>15824786
Not to mention the shitty CG. I don't know if its just me but I find the CG in Chaoctic and New Century to be good. Definitely not jarring with the animation except for a few closeup scenes. Fuzor animation was just the worst and stiff on top of it
>>
>>15824789
The original two shows had decent CG, but by god they reused sequences so very, very much.
>>
It's a shame Genesis never really got a fair go after what Furzors did.
>>
>>15827428
what do you mean by that? no US release?
>>
Where can I download all the anime & manga, subbed?
>>
>>15822812
Not since the death of Takara Tomy's line
>>
>>15824786
isn't the gairyuki a heavily modified/evolved berserk fuhrer?
>>
File: sin30.jpg (38KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
sin30.jpg
38KB, 640x480px
>>15827615
http://theironbible.com/
There should be at least some of the manga here, and I know I saw a mega of CC posted here before.
>>
>>15827615
>>15829683

anyone else feel cheated that the CC comic is too thin by manga standards?

I know a local release gave it a more standard size (several of the US releases merged into one volume) but i don't think they managed to finish the series (went up to the deathstinger then nothing).
>>
I hope the next Zoids series has a sexy onee-san main heroine.

>>15827434
No US release, no Hong Kong dub, and very few Zoids models.
>>
>>15830176
it got an english dub on CN Ph. not sure if any other country in asia picked it up.

what do you mean by few? they pretty much have all the zoids in the show covered and those bone colored dinosaur types as back-up
>>
>>15827428

I actually liked Genesis a lot, anti climax aside. It was a good return to CC form.
>>
File: boora.jpg (57KB, 241x480px) Image search: [Google]
boora.jpg
57KB, 241x480px
>>15830313
personally even though the heroes are tailor made to beat the bad guys (anti- hell armor weaponry) they can't just go and wreck stuff.

this man is a god!
>>
I was only mad they killed off bath chick
>>
>>15830552
felme tried so hard to be THE zoids fap material.

what went wrong?
>>
>>15830668

killing her just seemed so pointless. It didn't serve as a motivation for anyone she just got blasted by the big bad and no one said a word. Everyone else got a good end so why couldn't she
>>
>>15829683
Seriously are those things attached to the front legs or under the neck? They look like they get in the way
>>
>>15827699
Where did you get that? In the Battle story its a successor to the Berserk Fury made with the same base wild zoid. But entirely different, even Fuzors depiction made it built off of Berserk Fury's data
>>
Now that OLM, the current King of budget cgi mecha anime, is doing an actual weekly 20 min toy commercial for Takaratomy, do you think they'll do a run of zoids too?
>>
>>15830694
i meant like that (BF -> gairyuki). not an actual evolution like in CC and GF with the shield liger and genosaurer.

evolution as in the next design is based on the old but improved or becomes more specified (like the snipe master is a more snipe oriented version of the gunsniper).

>>15830669
pretty much. felt like an asspull when everyone else lived while she didn't.
>>
>>15830700
probably, if they have something to be a commercial for.
>>
>>15830711
By that logic every zoids that are the successor to the previous are that then
>>
File: Fz_Hecks_PKB.jpg (74KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Fz_Hecks_PKB.jpg
74KB, 480x360px
>>15830733
probably.

it fits with the scheme of X introduces new zoid, dominates, Y develops counter. repeat.

at least for zoids that are similar types to previous models.

what other zoids would look good in PKB colors (adorable siren piece is a must)?
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.