[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If this was made 20+ years ago you all would be hailing it as

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

If this was made 20+ years ago you all would be hailing it as the classic masterpiece Obari Gundam
>>
>>15821169
If it was made 20+ years ago they might have gotten a director and writer better than Nagai and Okada
>>
>>15821187
Edgy teenage me probably would have loved this to an embarrassing degree.
>>
>>15821169
No shit, 20 years ago the things IBO did were groundbreaking in anime, now it's just mundane and better things with similar ideas have already been made and handled way better.
>>
>>15821169
Fuck no, not if the animation,music, pacing, characters, etc are the same.
>>
Well, it'd be better on just the virtue that it would be cel animated which is automatically better but that' still not saying much
>>
>>15821624
>"I hate CGI" fags
I wish you guys got off /m/.
>>
If IBO and Wing traded place it would still be the same bitching and whining. Let's just skip it and say that the only good gundam show is the one you like the most.
>>
>>15821169
Nah.
There are entire episodes with no fighting at all. That's just ridiculous.
>>
>>15821169
If this was made +20 years ago no one would have even heard of it today.
>>
>>15821169
Obari didn't work on this substantially more than he did AGE, BF or Try, so I don't know what you're on about.
>>
>>15821703
>There are entire episodes with no fighting at all
Not unusual for the franchise, but going 3 straight episodes without seeing mobile suits was ridiculous.
>>
If it were made 20 years ago, wouldn't it be an OVA rather than a TV series due to the content?
>>
>>15821740
Wing aired 20 years ago, so I doubt it.
>>
>>15821169
>If this was made 20+ years ago
it would been called Gundam Wing
>>
>>15821169
20 years ago was 1997.Considering it's far worse than the shows from that era I'm gonna say you're completely wrong. Maybe if anything it would cause more appreciation for SEED.
>>
>>15821746
>>15822230
>>15822312
Wing was a fuck of a lot better than Iron Menstruation.
>>
>>15822230
>Two in the back have same face
>Two in the middle have same face
>One in front has combination of four behind him
I can't unsee it
>>
>>15821683
But I like IBO the most.
>>
>>15821703
>>15821733
This pretty much is why /m/ hates this show. You can shitpost and whine as much as you want but at the end of the day the show itself is largely mediocre at worst but /m/ hates it for the abundance of ground fights and the sparring use of mecha fights. If you guys admit it or not that's really the true problem at hand.
>>
>>15824502
At this point I'm okay with the franchise going under, IBO really stained the franchise with its filth.
>>
>>15824508
Twilight Axis already beat IBO for that title
>>
>>15821703
>>15821733

But he's right, wing had episodes with no fighting also. Seed also had back to back re-cap episodes that were removed in the Remaster.
>>
>>15824568
I've seen /m/ defend the ton of episodes in Eureka 7 that were nothing but people talking with ominous music in the background.
>>
>>15824706
Sure, but there are countless more all over the internet (including /m/) that can't help but shit on its pacing. Didn't it take two episodes just for him to run away from home?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.