[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Getter Robo Saga

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: Getter-Robo-Arc-02-374.png (835KB, 1192x1740px) Image search: [Google]
Getter-Robo-Arc-02-374.png
835KB, 1192x1740px
So what happens after this?
>>
n o t h i n g
>>
>>15820492
Earth is overdosed on Getter radiation and humans leave for space. The ones that remain are integrated into Getter machines, barely resembling humanity and ending up as part of Getter Saint Dragon which roams ruined Earth. Ryouma travels to the future and witnesses this. Meanwhile, humans in space come under attack and almost fact extinction until Getter Emperor arrives and becomes their savior. From that point on, humans worship Emperor as a God and wage holy war on their enemies in space. The Getter Arc team travels to this future and attempts to stop Bug from being completed, but they fail as Bug is sent back to the past and battles Getter in the page you posted. It's one big self-fulfilling time loop.
>>
>>15820492
You fuck your mother and neck yourself like >>15820496 will
>>
>>15820492
Ken Ishikawa passed away, unfortunately, leaving Arc - and thus the full Getter Robo Saga - unfinished.

God rest his soul.
>>
>>15820492
Congratulations. You just wasted a good portion of your time.
>>
>>15820492
A masterpiece
>>
>>15820936
Why do you say that?
>>
>>15821000
Because it was really good, and I felt my time was well wasted.

If I was going to waste my time, at least I wasted it on something worthwhile.
>>
>>15820492
Ken Ishikawa plays the best round of golf in his life
>>
>>15820492
Ken Ishikawa collapsed at a dinner banquet after golfing; he was rushed to the hospital where he was pronounced dead.
>>
>>15821041
That art sucks ass
>>
Gurren Lagann happens.
>>
>xpic enters the thread
>>
>>15820492
Life is unfair
>>
File: SHIN GETTER 1 EX GOKIN (89).jpg (665KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
SHIN GETTER 1 EX GOKIN (89).jpg
665KB, 1200x1600px
>>15820492
What REALLY bothers me is the possibility that Devolution will try and incorporate Ishikawa's cannon into it's plot
>>
File: cover-sm.jpg (38KB, 309x400px) Image search: [Google]
cover-sm.jpg
38KB, 309x400px
>>15820492
This
>>
What Getter series am I supposed to watch? Armageddon is the only one I've seen and I loved it, but I have no idea where to go now.
>>
>>15826387
Read the manga. Watch the OVAs.
>>
>>15826408
>Can't find a live torrent for Shin vs Neo
Oh man, this is gonna be harder than I thought
>>
>>15820492
Ishikawa died in a karaoke related accident. Probably from being TOO HARDCORE.
>>
>>15826450
Just stream it. It's not worth watching in the best quality possible anyway. DO read the manga first regardless
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.