[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is that a motherfucking Gunbuster reference

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 2017-08-28_06-18-10.png (1MB, 992x1402px) Image search: [Google]
2017-08-28_06-18-10.png
1MB, 992x1402px
!?
>>
>>15819525
This game was shit. Didn't even bother with the last boss
>>
shitty Persona knock off
>>
>>15819525
Yeah, including a similar Gattai sequence just before it. Really fun game and easily the top of the pecking order for the Digimon story games. Only thing hampering it was the absolute garbage, no effort translation.
>>
>>15819874
>absolute garbage, no effort translation.
I thought the translation was fine, it had a few memes but you could tell the localizers had fun with it
>>
>>15819885
Dude it's filled with typos and broken English. There's also the whole multiple choice dialogue where they only translated one response and reused it for all options. Hell mostly they were so lazy they put the multiple choice dialogue as one single long statement because they were too lazy to translate three small dialogue paths.

It doesn't ruin the game, but they very clearly cut corners and hired inexperienced or lazy translators. It's par for the course though, Bamco West is filled with stupid lazy assholes and they played a big part in how Digimon lost a lot of western presence like when they phoned in making All Star Rumble, an absolute disaster of a game.
>>
>>15819907
The lack of popularity over here really is depressing. I'm still mad about the DS Story games we missed over here, among others.
>>
>>15819922
Blame general disinterest due to mishandling of the ip by Saban and Bamco West. Also the franchise was nearly dead for about 5-6 years so that didn't help.
>>
>>15819525
Kill yourself.

>>15819874
Wrong, and being slightly less smelly than other piles of trash is not notable.
>>
>>15819995
Please don't act like this is /v/. If you have any opinions you would like to share that aren't generic blanket statements that actually could lead to discussion then please explain why you dislike the game.
>>
>>15820015
Aside from everything, I don't suppose there's anything else bad to say about it. Also, piss off with your hugbox, cuckold.
>>
>>15820310
So you never had an argument and are just going to scream like a child and throw out blanket statements and buzzwords. Go ahead and give your reasons why you dislike the game, I would be curious to hear what someone considers bad, but screeching like a child really serves no purpose.
>>
>>15819538
Well its not garbage but its certainly not good.
Ill say its a 5/10 since it atleast got style.
>>
>>15820705
>style
lol
>>
>>15819885
>>15819907
>implying any translations are good and anything more than [rewrite]s
>>
File: 1502946052007.png (367KB, 992x1459px) Image search: [Google]
1502946052007.png
367KB, 992x1459px
>>15819525
>People still calling these poses after Gainax shows
>>
Why must all video game threads on /m/ attract the cancer that is /v/?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.