[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Operation British

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: Sydney_Colony_Drop_Unicorn.png (708KB, 1007x569px) Image search: [Google]
Sydney_Colony_Drop_Unicorn.png
708KB, 1007x569px
Newfag here, which Gundam does this appear in?
>>
Mobile Suit Gundam: The Lost Episodes
Episode 0
>>
>>15819178
Some version of it is shown in almost any UC Gundam, but the actual story behind it was shown in The Origin.

The new episode of the Origin OVA coming out soon has a whole arc on it.
>>
>>15819178
The first one.
Mobile Suit Gundam.
>>
>>15819190
Thanks. I'm reading the origin manga now up to volume 2. Do you know which volume covers the event?

>>15819191
Oh, must have slipped my mind. It's been so long since I watched 0079, but I think it was just mentioned in passing right?
>>
>>15819300
It's mentioned in exposition by the narrator, if you were thinking of an episode or show that covers Operation British, then there isn't one... yet, when the animated adaptation Origin is expected to cover it.
>>
>>15819178
mobiru sutsu gandamu ji orijin V

pre-order your blu-ray today!

https://youtu.be/1FqSOPwJs8M?t=629
>>
>>15819300
>Thanks. I'm reading the origin manga now up to volume 2. Do you know which volume covers the event?

Volume 7 of the english release. (The Battle of Loum)
>>
it was supposed to fall on jaburo and not on australia.
>>
File: 2017-08-23_09-14-22.png (426KB, 1018x768px) Image search: [Google]
2017-08-23_09-14-22.png
426KB, 1018x768px
ZZ's Dublin colony drop and the episode following it was Gundam kino
>>
>>15819590
>it was supposed to fall on jaburo and not on australia.

That's what THEY want you to believe. Australia was always the target. Aussies and Kangaroos are a danger to the Earth's ecosystem hence why Zeon acted. We should be grateful instead of vilifying them.
>>
>>15819178
that specific shot is from Gundam Unicorn, but it's show in a few series.
>>
File: aeb[1].jpg (79KB, 600x655px) Image search: [Google]
aeb[1].jpg
79KB, 600x655px
>>15819591
>Naked Puru Two

W-what!? WHHHAAT!?
>>
>>15819853
They started showing her cunny (no slit though) back in the desert arc. Were you not paying attention?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.