[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gargantia Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: vlcsnap-2017-08-27-22h39m33s209.png (160KB, 640x368px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-08-27-22h39m33s209.png
160KB, 640x368px
Wait, what the FUCK was this thing?
Is this why people were so mad about no season 2?
Theories? Is the wikia any decent lore-wise?
>>
...............................that's chamber, bro.
>>
>>15818878
No, just usual Urocucks.
>>
>>15818888
But I thought he got kablooyed, quads-kun?
>>
>>15818927
Not completely.
>>
>>15818878
>watched this after a surgery while I was doped up on like 40 different medicines

The part where he smashed that thing in his hand fucked me up, but this is by far one of my favorite /m/ shows ever
>>
>>15820527
Chamber was such a well-written character that he committed mass genocide and was still mourned.
>>
>>15820537
lol delusion
>>
Man Gargantia was so good, I don't get why so many people don't like it.
>>
>>15821872
Plebeians. That's all. I've seen their criticisms of the show and it basically boils down to the fact that it goes right over their head. Just look at how the average brainlet flipped out over the pirate incident.
>>
>>15820537
>Genocide

They're not humans anymore.
>>
>>15821872
>I don't get why so many people don't like it.
Let's see, its not an engaging scifi anime or a good SoL anime and the only character anyone ever talks about is the automated AI who acts no different from the archetype. In short its another Urobutcher anime that people praise just because he wrote it and nothing else.
>>
>>15823512
Urobuchi only wrote the first and last episodes. Either the way, it actually garnered pretty good ratings.
>>
>>15823522
https://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=9556
>Original Plan: Gen Urobuchi
>Series Composition" Gen Urobuchi

Does anyone actually knows what "Series Composition" actually entails or they just assumes he writes two episodes and calls it a day?

>Either the way, it actually garnered pretty good ratings.
Yeah like on MAL right?
>>
>>15823548
The writing credits for each episode are freely available information, shitposter-kun.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gargantia_on_the_Verdurous_Planet
>>
>>15823512
>"Urobutcher"
Post disregarded
>>
>>15823566
I repeat DO YOU NOT KNOW WHAT A SERIES COMPOSITION ENTAILS you fucking retard ?
>>
>>15823566
>>15823522
>Series Composition (シリーズ構成, Series Kousei): A key role given to the main writer of the series. They meet with the director (who technically still outranks them) and sometimes producers during preproduction to draft the concept of the series, come up with major events and decide to how pace it all. Not to be confused with individual scriptwriters (脚本, Kyakuhon) who generally have very little room for expression and only develop existing drafts – though of course, series composers do write scripts themselves.
>>
>>15823512
I liked it without even realizing Uro wrote it.
>>
>>15823789
Uh huh. And Urobuchi only wrote the first and last episode.
This guy said >>15823512
>another Urobutcher anime that people praise just because he wrote it
>>
I watched Gargantia before i even became aware of Fateshit though.
>>
>>15824129
Good to see you didn't read the post at all.
>>
>>15825006
Good to see you didn't read the post at all.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.